PDA

View Full Version : Recreuting NPC's for Eberron

Aquateenflayer
2009-02-06, 05:29 AM
So my Eberron PBP is going fine but it isn't doing fantastic. Basically I started my group as heads of a brand new in the southern most tip of Q'barra with 40 or so other settlers. I've got a pool of about twenty lost souls who were willing to brave the scary jungles of the east to escape their pasts of just to start a new life. Now I'm not saying I'm running out of ideas not in the least. I'm just asking my Internet if they have any good npc's they're not using right now and would fit into my campaign. I hope to get a comprehensive list up for my players by next week so they can call upon their knowledge of their people to better serve them.

I'm looking for low level preferably npc class and preferably human bunch of people who would be desperate ( or crazy, brave, Ect..) enough to move to the land of the lizard people. Here's a link to my campaign in case you want more information. http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5458365#post5458365

Oh yes no need to call me lazy as I am already well aware of that.:smallbiggrin:
And if you are a player in my campaign no peeking.

ghost_warlock
2009-02-06, 05:44 AM
What level are the PCs? What supplements are you using besides the PHB, DMG, MM, & ECS? Or are you just asking for us to throw out some names with one-line mechanical descriptions (e.g., john smith; N human warrior 2)?

Aquateenflayer
2009-02-06, 12:15 PM
The pc's are level three and all cannon is legal. As for what exactly I'm looking for I want fluff. Stats are of no concern for me. Just keep in mind that the NPC's are of low level when thinking of their background. Also no dragonmarked are there yet. Although someone with an aberrant mark may be acceptable.