PDA

View Full Version : I have a bad feeling about this...

Ancalagon
2009-02-06, 06:20 AM
... it's not a moon, it's a dragon... and it will consume Alde... the children.

Caleniel
2009-02-06, 06:32 AM
... it's not a moon, it's a dragon... and it will consume Alde... the children.

But... a _bad_ feeling? Judging from your name, you're an evil black dragon yourself - shouldn't you be happy about it?

:smallwink:

hewhosaysfish
2009-02-06, 09:40 AM
But... a _bad_ feeling? Judging from your name, you're an evil black dragon yourself - shouldn't you be happy about it?

:smallwink:

Perhaps Evil black dragons use the adjective "bad" to describe the the feelings they enjoy, like glee or amusement. After all, if an Evil black dragont hinks it's funny then it must be pretty bad.

:smallsmile:

Thant
2009-02-06, 01:13 PM
V's mate and children will come to no harm. No harm at all to be exact. Why? Because of the words the dragonass used - "they should be home from kindergarten right now, don't you think?". Knowing Rich and his plot intelligence, something completely different is happening at the moment in the elven homelands. Probably the poor mother is going to get killed in the process >:p

Morgan Wick
2009-02-06, 03:57 PM
V's mate and children will come to no harm. No harm at all to be exact. Why? Because of the words the dragonass used - "they should be home from kindergarten right now, don't you think?". Knowing Rich and his plot intelligence, something completely different is happening at the moment in the elven homelands. Probably the poor mother is going to get killed in the process >:p

If that's true, and V goes hunting for shortcuts to power to do anything to bring his/her family back, that would really be "all the wrong reasons"...

Tá leabhar agam
2009-02-06, 04:23 PM
I think Rich has already foreshadowed this thing very explicitly, considering the pattern of previous plots:
"when your Other Parent finishes mastering the ways of magic and come home"

But I have worse feeling about it.

Thant
2009-02-07, 01:40 PM
I think Rich has already foreshadowed this thing very explicitly, considering the pattern of previous plots:
"when your Other Parent finishes mastering the ways of magic and come home"

But I have worse feeling about it.

Like what? What can be worse than this fate that has befallen our beloved V-(wo)man?

Optimystik
2009-02-07, 01:42 PM
Like what? What can be worse than this fate that has befallen our beloved V-(wo)man?

Selling his soul, saving his family, then killing them himself.

Tá leabhar agam
2009-02-07, 01:59 PM
Selling his soul, saving his family, then killing them himself.

Something in that area, though I suspect your suggestion to be a little too deterministic with a hint of greek tragedy/Usual Suspects for sir, erh, I mean mr. Burlew's stream of plots.

Ceannaideach
2009-02-07, 02:29 PM

Dragon raid drill at kindergarten? :smalltongue: