PDA

View Full Version : Where is Qarr?

Fitzclowningham
2009-02-06, 11:47 AM
Last time we saw the imp, he was Fast Healing near the foot of the forcecage. Only 2-3 rounds have elapsed since then. He should have been visible in Panel 3 of #629. Where'd he go?

Atelm
2009-02-06, 11:52 AM
Considering that he has the ability to turn himself invisible, it would seem unlikely he'd stay too near just in case he would be hit with something (again). He'll probably emerge anew now that the dragon is gone though.

Kaytara
2009-02-06, 01:40 PM
We've already seen that Qarr is gone in 628. The place to the left of the Force Cage that was occupied by Qarr is empty. Personally I think that in the panel where the dragon confirms her thirst for revenge and is looking backwards over her shoulder, she may have been checking to see where Qarr was. Hmmm.

It's probable that Dimensional Anchor hasn't worn off yet and Qarr is just hanging around.

Fitzclowningham
2009-02-06, 01:56 PM
Ah. Thank you, Kaytara.

David Argall
2009-02-06, 04:29 PM
I would vote for artistic convenience. Qarr plays no part in theses strips, and would be a bother to put in [and to get criticized for getting him in the wrong spot]. So the little dot is left out.

Fitzclowningham
2009-02-06, 07:03 PM
Since Qarr is very likely going to play a crucial role in what happens next, where he is and how much he has overheard is quite important to the plot. If he has merely gone invisible and scooted out of harm's way, it would be entirely consistent. The Giant usually attends to (very) little details like these, which is why I asked.