View Full Version : Grave Robbers 2: Skippy's Revenge - Game Thread

Pages : [1] 2

LadyMeyers
2009-02-08, 07:04 PM
Grave Robbers 2: Skippy's Revenge

Narrator: LadyMeyers
Co-Narrator: Darkcomet

Scene 1 begins

Clara looked at her watch again. The minutes were crawling by; the actors were due on set any minute. She watched silently as, one by one, the cast appeared.

Is that everyone?

A few people nodded; others just starred back at her; and still others didn’t even look up from the conversations they were having with other cast members.

Can I have everyone’s attention please? Now!? The actors turned their undivided attention to the petite nervous intern in front of them. Now then, before we get started, I assume that you’ve all submitted your insurance waivers and received your roles. There’s just one little matter that we need to cover before this thing … takes on a life of its own.

She smiled nervously. The actors laughed, taking her seriousness as a joke.

Anyway… We had a little mishap with the cleaning crew and the script last night. It, um, kind of got put through the shredder. You should have seen what the Director did to the cleaning crew when he found out. She giggled nervously again.

Your first job, as a result, will be to take this (she threw a bag of paper shreddings on the floor) and at least make some sense out of it. At the very least, we need a title. Most of that’s gibberish, I’ll admit it. So make what you can out of the following words: Tale, Carnivorous, Terror, Eternity, Escape, Ocean, and Abomination.

The phone on the table rang loudly; Clara rushed over and hit the Speaker button.

Yes, sir?

We need Scene 503-G filmed today, Cora.

But sir, the actors just arrived… They haven’t had time to prepare.

Tell them… Wait, I’m on Speaker… Hey, Actor People! You’re surrounded by impenetrable fog, and you’re looking for… an Inter-dimensional portal that will take you to Candyland. But somewhere in the fog is a vampire, a hag, and a huge spider, all trying to find dinner. Play it out naturally!

Without another word, the phone goes dead. Clara stares at the receiver for a moment before turning to the crowd.

You heard him. Let’s see what you can come up with. And don’t forget about that title either. I’ll compose a list of options, and we’ll see what works best.

She turned on her heel and walked off set to a waiting chair.

Action!

Scene one begins now and ends at 7pm (-6 GMT) on February 10.

The Name Game:
Just like every game of Grave Robbers From Outer Space, we're starting this by naming our movie. We have dealt out seven cards, and here are the words you have to use:

Tale
Carnivorous
Terror
Eternity
Escape
Ocean
Abomination

The words may be altered slightly, and words like “of” or “and” may be added. Put your title in blue, and votes will be cast during the night phase.

Roles and Rules:

Villagers:

Troupe (Masons):
Of all the agencies that you’ve worked through, this one is by far the most comfortable fit. A closer bunch of misfits, you’ve never seen. When your agent called to say that she had a gig for the lot of you, you jumped at the chance to work with your “family.” Scries as Troupe/Mason.

The troupe will be given one of the following roles. The roles mean nothing; they just sound cool. A few of the group just might call in sick.:
Good-looking Handyman
Cowardly Dude
Call Girl
Big Dumb Jock
Nymphomaniac Cheerleader
Prom Queen
Baby Sitter
Parapsychologist
Park Ranger
Store Clerk

Medical Student (Baner):
When your supervisor at the hospital told you that you’d be acting as set doctor for a movie for the next few months, it seemed like the perfect way to spend your medical internship. All the credit for very little work. A hang-nail here, a stubbed toe there. I mean, how much damage could really happen on a controlled movie set? Each night you nominate a player to protect from night kill. Scries as Medical Student/Baner.

Reporter (Seer):
This is too perfect. When you’d first been given this undercover assignment, you’d thought that you were being punished. What kind of story could possibly be found on a movie set? You’re not some paparazzi or sleazy story-chaser. But then you heard about the fiasco that the production studio buried… known only as The Trail to the Lair of Abyssal Mummies with Peculiar Spacial Powers. But no one seems to know what happened to the film… Maybe this wasn’t such a terrible assignment after all. Once per night, your investigation provides you with a single scry action. Scries as Reporter/Seer.

Spoiled Little Rich Girl (Fool):
You know everything there is to know about everyone… After all, everything worth knowing is in the tabloids and on TV. Truth be told, though, you really couldn’t care less about the film itself. So long as you get your fifteen minutes of fame, you’re golden. And you love sharing all the juicy gossip with anyone who’ll listen. Each night, she may make a single scry action with a random result. Scrying the same player multiple times will result in the same result each time. The Seer will always scry as the Fool. Scries as Spoiled Little Rich Girl/Fool.

Survivalist (Sniper):
You own every single possible gun known to man, and then a few that aren’t. When you hand someone cannon fuse and they ask what you could possibly use that for, you reply quite simply, “for my cannon.” You love explosives, and everything associated with them. More than a few people are uncomfortable around you because they think you’re completely crazy. You, on the other hand, insist that you’re just prepared. You bet they’re glad for your arsenal now, huh? Every third night phase, you get a night kill. Scries as Survivalist/Sniper.

Extras (Villagers): Cool! A walk-on part for a real movie! This’ll be great! Hey…is that guy supposed to be gnawing on his own arm?… Each day you point at whom you wish to lynch. Scries as Extra/Villager.

Neutral:

Mortician (Thief):
No set is complete without their very own… mortician? There’s got to be a first time for everything. And hey, look, free stuff! It’s not your fault that all these personal effects are left … lying around… with no one to claim them. But really, you just like … collecting things, and rules of ownership don’t really count with you, unless you are the owner. Once per night you can either attempt to steal an item from a player, or scry any player to see if they are holding an item. Scries as Mortician/Thief

Well-Intentioned Scientist (Voider):
Your job is simple. You create the big bangs, the sinister mist, and the explosive lightning storms for the film. Unfortunately, your special effects tend to use way too much energy. You’ve already caused numerous brown-outs, which inevitably results in actors tripping over their own feet and knocking themselves unconscious. Each night, you get to void the ability of a single player. You will not be told what, if any, ability you voided. Scries as Scientist/Voider.

Hunchback Assistant (Randomizer):
You made this … thing in your sleep last night. And you really don’t want to know what you were dreaming about and what led to its creation. But in the light of day, you study your small little invention. You put a button on it… a shiny glowing blue button. You really want to push it, but you don’t really know what will happen if you do. Once a night, you push the button to a random effect (Seer Scry, Fool Scry, Bane, Kill at 50%, or Void). You are never sure how effective your device is. Scries as Hunchback/Randomizer.

Creatures:

Skippy the Undead Wonder Dog (Alpha):
After the disaster of Skippy’s last film, he went into rehab, like every good celebrity does after a burnout. Months later, Skippy emerged a changed dog. Instead of saving Billy from the evil monster, Skippy was just as likely to decide to eat Billy instead. In fact, Billy looked like he’d taste pretty darn good with hot sauce. Skippy scries as an Extra and gets to choose his team. Woof!

Grave Robber from Outer Space (Devil):
Stupid Earthlings! See how they bury their dead instead of harvesting their parts for science… and soup! It’s time for snacks, and here you’ve found a veritable buffet. But for all your … eccentric tastes in food, you are still a picky eater. You most definitely want to know what you’re eating. After all, who really wants to take a big juicy bite of a roach, or a slug? Once per night, the Grave Robber can make a single scry action. Scries as Grave Robber/Devil.

Cthulhu Cultists (Beast):
Their cultists, and worse, they’re Cthulhu Cultists. They’re fanatical, they’re trying to unmake the world, but for some reason, everyone just wants to be a Cultist. They just can’t seem to help themselves; it’s just so… compelling. If the Cthulhu Cultists are lynched, then the last person to point at them will die alongside them. Scries as Cthulhu Cultists/Beast

Creatures (Wolves): The creatures, the monsters, everything from Dracula to the demonic toys. We’ve got it all, and this time they’re real. Scries as Creatures/Wolves.

Special Effects Cards:

Special Effects Cards work just like items. Every night, a single card will be dealt out and given to a player. These cards can be given to another player but in order for the transfer to be counted, you must send a PM to me.

Each player may only hold one card in their hand at a time. All cards are one time use only. The card effects are:

Poetic license: Change the point of the player of your choice to match yours.

Take Two: Cancels out any special effect card played during the same phase

Canister of Mysterious Goo: 75% night kill

Didn’t See That Coming: Banes a player, and has a 50% chance of killing one of the attacking creatures at random.

It Was Only a Dream: Bane a player during either a day or night phase, but not both.

Death Ray: 100% night kill

Book of the Dead: Scry a player

Editing Room Floor: Voids the special ability of one of the players.

Special Rules:

Days are 48 hours long; nights 24.

Helgraf's scry interference rule is in effect

Autolynch after 2 consecutive missed days

25% majority required for lynch to occur. If the majority is not reached by end of day phase, no lynch takes place.

Player List (8)

{table="head"]Player|Killed On|Role
Aemoh|Day 5|Extra
androgial|Night 4|Extra
banjo1985|Day 7|Mortician
dallas-dakota|Auto Day 4|Extra
deathslayer7
Demonking|Auto Day 2|Extra
Dirk Kris|Day 4|Creature
Doseki|Day 2|Extra
dragonprime|Auto Day 3|Extra
Dragoon
Fin|Day 6|Extra
Griever|Night 7|Survivalist
happyturtle|Night 3|Grave Robber
Helgraf
iceddragons|Night 9|?
Jontom Xire|Day 8|Extra
Mordokai|Day 9|Creature
Murska|Night 4-Goo|Well-Intentioned Scientist
Mustiado
PhantomFox
Philistine|Night 6|Parapsychologist
Selrahc|Auto Day 4|Creature
Shadowcaller|Night 6|Cthulhu Cultist
Shishnarfne
SweetLikeLemons
TwoBitWriter|Day 3|Extra
Uncle Festy|Night 1|Good-Looking Handyman
Vampiric|Auto Day 2|Extra
Wolfbane|Night 2|Extra
Zaragon|Night 5|Store Clerk
Zar Peter
[/table]

UncleWolf
2009-02-08, 08:25 PM
The Tale of the Terrifying Carnivorous Abomination and it's Escape from the Ocean of Eternity.

First day random point at dragonprime.

Hyozo
2009-02-08, 08:49 PM
The Tale of the Terrifying Abomination of the Carnivorous Ocean 2: Escaping Eternity, because sequels are just better at being worse. :smallsmile:

*looks at title of this thread* :smalleek:

Um, unless the original was made with the intention of there being a sequel, in that case the heroes are more likely to win in the sequel. :smallbiggrin:

I'll vote later when I have more time to write out a RP post.

@V: I get it! You want us to lynch you today. I guess I'll start working on my next post in that case.

DraPrime
2009-02-08, 08:54 PM
The Tale of the Terrifying Abomination of the Carnivorous Ocean 3: Escaping Eternity

Because titles ripped off from someone else are even worse!

Anyways, retributive point at Wolfbane

Uncle Festy
2009-02-08, 08:55 PM
Abomination Tales: The Terrifying Escape from the Carnivorous Ocean of Eternity.
Any stealing of anyone else's ideas is unintentional, as I came up with this title before reading the thread.
That means you, Iceddragons. :smalltongue:

Selrahc
2009-02-08, 08:59 PM
Tales of Eternity: The Carnivorous Ocean Terror's Escape from Abomination

happyturtle
2009-02-08, 09:05 PM
No Escape from the Abominable Carnivore from the Oceans of Eternal Terror (and other Tales)

Deathslayer7
2009-02-08, 09:13 PM
Tales of Terror in the Eternity: Escape from Carnivorous Abominations in the Ocean

and wolfbane because i like dragonprime.

PhantomFox
2009-02-08, 09:41 PM
Tales of Carnivourous Terror: An Eternity of Escaping from the Ocean Abomination

And androgial

Not sure who to RP as. My only character that's any good at acting isn't that nice...

Hyozo
2009-02-08, 09:41 PM
Drake Burr (Recycling characters is fun, especially since I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who can easily) seems to be shocked by the voice, which seems rather familiar to him for some odd reason. This couldn't be the same director who had caught him on that embarrassing mistake months ago, could it?

Scene 9 Ends

Somewhere a set is missing their dragon...

Everyone looks at Iceddragons.

Aren't you on the wrong set?

Me? Isn't this the third DnD movie? Wrath of the Fans?

Er, no...

Then what have I been doing here?

Don't ask us...

Iceddragons left the set, grumbling something about devouring his agent.

Iceddragons was lynched. He was an Extra. Night 9 begins now and ends in 24 hours. You all know the drill by now, hop to it!

He hopes the director doesn't remember that. He needs to do well with a decent part in this movie to fix his reputation after the mess of the DnD movie (which had turned out worse than the first, although that was mostly thanks to the guy they hired to play the paladin), and problems with the director would not make that any easier.

He tried to regain his composure and act. He crept slowly across the completely non-foggy set, assuming the fog would be edited in, and nervously looked from side to side. suddenly a stock "creepy sound effect" (which does, in fact, have those exact words on its label) plays and he begins running in the opposite direction for twenty-three seconds before carefully and (what he hopes is) dramatically tripping over the first thing he saw. He slowly turns around and prepares to shriek in terror at the CG terror he is sure will be added in later when he realizes what he tripped over; dragonprime. He laughed somewhat unenthusiastically Apparently the director must have recognized him.

androgial
2009-02-09, 02:27 AM
Tales of Eternity: Escaping the Oceanic Carnivorous Abomination's Terror

Drumstick......whatever did i do to get such a nickname? oh well time to put my best show on.

*wandering around the set*
"golly gee willikers dad. This fog is really thick. do you think we will find that portal?"

*bumps into phantom fox*

"eeeeek a spider"

*runs stage right*

Jontom Xire
2009-02-09, 04:21 AM
I second The Tale of the Terrifying Carnivorous Abomination and it's Escape from the Ocean of Eternity because it was exactly what I was thinking, and I point at Wolfbane for beating me to it.

banjo1985
2009-02-09, 04:38 AM
Mordokai for old times sake. :smallbiggrin:

The Tale of the Escape from the Abominable Carnivorous Terror of the Eternal Ocean

happyturtle
2009-02-09, 04:55 AM
Happy busies herself with the shredded paper, her heart pounding as she looks at the set.

Stage fright. She hated improv work. If only she can make some sort of a script out of this...

She sighs as she watches androgial's brilliant performance, and wonders if she'll ever be that comfortable on stage.

Mordokai
2009-02-09, 05:03 AM
A Terror Tale of Carnivorous Abominations Escaping From Ocean of Eternity

You're so predictable banjo :smalltongue:

Murska
2009-02-09, 09:44 AM
I'll point at Jontom Xire. For, ya know...

Dirk Kris
2009-02-09, 10:01 AM
Escape Eternity: A Tale of Terror (the true story of a Carnivorous Ocean Abomination)

Petra Von Trapp, B movie starlet (and so WHAT if she was topless!), enters the set, stroking her (faux) fur wrap. She sniffs derisively at the fog surrounding the set. "Ugh, smells like that cheap stuff they used in Booty Trek: Deep Spaces Nine." She points at Doseki. "You - fetch me a latte!"

TwoBitWriter
2009-02-09, 10:29 AM
Alfred Heywood, delivery driver, pulls his truck up on set. He is still scarred from his survival of the last incident involving a movie set, and is a bit more cautious when he hops out of the truck with his shipping manifest.

“Alright, folks, I’m looking for Jontom Xire! I need Jontom Xire to sign for these prosthesis for the make-up department.”

Alfred wanders around the set, thoroughly perplexed. He if finally approached and asked if he wants a small part in the crowd scene. He looks around nervously, remember his last stint as an extra.

He shrugs. “What the hell, I’ll do it. You guys always at least provided lunch.”

Shadowcaller
2009-02-09, 11:22 AM
iceddragons is the second one to post, therefore he must be a wolf:smalltongue:[/"logic"]

Shishnarfne
2009-02-09, 12:25 PM
"Ah, glories of stage! In Mother Russia, we had not the opportunity to act in plays unless we could fulfill loyalty requirement... That let me out all too soon... I enjoy anarchy too much! Well, perhaps I can serve best by adding Wolfbane name to mix!"

With that, Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov, boldly enters into the scene, "Oh, hiding in fog, with hungry beasts about? Perhaps then I ought to lower my voice... Or raise it next to everyone else... Then sneak off quietly... As they say in Mother Russia, I need not outrun the KGB agent, I need only outrun you..."

"No title, you say, then, I may suggest Tales of Carnivorous Ocean: Eternal Escape of Abominable Terrors. Is perfect!"

UncleWolf
2009-02-09, 12:29 PM
:smalleek:
Wait, let me try that again.
:eek:

Am I seriously going to be lynched day 1?
Why?

Reinholdt
2009-02-09, 10:16 PM
The Eternal Tale of the Carnivorous Ocean's Escape from the Terrible Abomination

First day random at Dragoon.

Helgraf
2009-02-09, 11:16 PM
A Tale of Carnivorous Terror : Escape from the Abomination of the Eternal Ocean!

First day evidenceless point at Jontom Xire.

Dragoon
2009-02-10, 12:53 AM
"You fiend, how dare you, wait, what do you mean I'm not Dragoon. I'm the action hero-" The man is carted off by a couple of men in white coats. As he screams about justice and that he definitely never was a monster.

"And I thought the kid was hyper. Though he doesn't exactly fit with a horror movie, right, Reinholdt, that is your name right? I'm not exactly great on names." The older gentleman holds out his hand for a shake. The Tale of Abomination: Escape from the Carnivorous Terror of the Eternal Ocean. It had a nice ring to it.

(You stole my random point, Reinholdt :smallfurious::smalltongue: )

Fin
2009-02-10, 03:45 AM
:smalleek:
Wait, let me try that again.
:eek:

Am I seriously going to be lynched day 1?
Why?

Mwahahahaha! You better believe it baby! Wolfbane!

Philistine
2009-02-10, 06:26 AM
((That's funny. I don't actually see Reinholdt on the player list.))

"Scripts? We don't need no steenkin' scripts!" shouts a short, stocky figure in a rumpled, ill-fitting suit. He's nearly bald, and grinning hugely. "You just take your time there, missy, and don't worry about it! Anyway," he continues in a hugely-exaggerated stage whisper, "We get paid by the day." After a pause, "What? That was him that said that," he points at Murska.

"Anyway, what was this movie called again? The Abominable Carnivores Escape from the Eternal Ocean: A Tale of Terror, or something? Huh, nothing with a title that long will ever make money. Your funeral, though."

banjo1985
2009-02-10, 09:15 AM
((Well. Reinholdt never signed up in thread, so I'm taking it he's just slipped up.))

Dallas-Dakota
2009-02-10, 09:18 AM
Finius and Ferb.

UncleWolf
2009-02-10, 09:19 AM
The Eternal Tale of the Carnivorous Ocean's Escape from the Terrible Abomination

First day random at Dragoon.

Um, sorry dude, but unless one of the Meyers forgot to put you on the list, you aren't in this one.

But if he wasn't sent a role PM, why would he even post here?

Deathslayer7
2009-02-10, 12:23 PM
i thought you withdrew from this Rein? :smallconfused:

Zar Peter
2009-02-10, 01:05 PM
Tales from the Ocean of Terror Part IV: The Escape from the Carnivorous Abomination into Eternity

Peter Zar attended at the studios. His first movie. He was very exited. He made it, at last. After 4 years in commercials (and he never played a vocal role there). He went to the set, searched for a seat with his name on it and than stood in a corner and rehearsed his role.

Yeth, thir. Ath you with, thir. Abtholutely, thir.... Hello, Mr. Thhithhnarfne*... Ouch, I think I broke my tongue

(Shishnarfne)

happyturtle
2009-02-10, 02:57 PM
Changing to Wolfbane to try and secure a lynch. (we still need two more votes, or it will be a no-lynch day :smallyuk:)

UncleWolf
2009-02-10, 03:23 PM
From all the people in the Playground, I certainly didn't expect this from you.

sniff

:smallfrown:

happyturtle
2009-02-10, 03:42 PM
Sorry, sweetie, no-lynch days are bad for the village production.

Surely, if you're innocent, you won't mind being sacrificed for a good cause, right? http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/smilies/happy0191.gif

DraPrime
2009-02-10, 03:43 PM
Wolfbane, your mistake was pointing at me. That annoyed deathslayer and me which earned you two points. From there it just became the cool thing to do.

UncleWolf
2009-02-10, 03:49 PM
@Happy: I'd be glad to assist.

@Dragonprime: Yeah, I was thinking that, but I really did choose you randomly.
(I have a small cup with a bunch of numbers written on bits of paper)

happyturtle
2009-02-10, 03:59 PM
@Happy: I'd be glad to assist.

Good good... Dragonprime, hold him down. I'll sharpen the knife. :smallamused:

DraPrime
2009-02-10, 04:21 PM
But I want to do the cutting! [/childish whine]

happyturtle
2009-02-10, 04:36 PM
*considers*

I don't know, Dragonprime, you have a history of stabbing below the belt. I'm afraid I can't consent to making Wolfbane a eunuch.

DraPrime
2009-02-10, 05:59 PM
Wolfbane writes no creepy fantics about me. He has nothing to fear. Except for the fact that I'll slit his throat :smallamused:

Zaragon
2009-02-10, 07:50 PM
Random point at SweetLikeLemons. Assuming the board actually lets me post...

Oh, title. Tales from the Ocean of Eternity 2: The Escape of the Carnivorous Abomination.

LadyMeyers
2009-02-10, 08:01 PM
Scene 1 Ends

And cut! That’s it for today. I’ll take what we’ve shot to the Director, and he’ll see if this is what he’s looking for.

The actors glanced at each other anxiously. That couldn’t be the end of it. They’d heard that this particular director was picky, that every day he reamed someone for lackluster performances. But the intern looked like she’d said everything that needed to be said.

So we should all report back here tomorrow?

Clara looked at them curiously. Yes… Whyever not?

No lynch took place. Night one begins now and ends in 24 hours. Please send all night actions to Darkcomet and LadyMeyers.

The Name Game Part II

Here are the titles and who came up with them. During the night phase, please vote on which one will become the title of the picture.

Player|Title|Votes
Wolfbane|The Tale of the Terrifying Carnivorous Abomination and it's Escape from the Ocean of Eternity
iceddragons|The Tale of the Terrifying Abomination of the Carnivorous Ocean 2: Escaping Eternity
dragonprime|The Tale of the Terrifying Abomination of the Carnivorous Ocean 3: Escaping Eternity
Uncle Festy |Abomination Tales: The Terrifying Escape from the Carnivorous Ocean of Eternity
Selrahc|Tales of Eternity: The Carnivorous Ocean Terror's Escape from Abomination
happyturtle|No Escape from the Abominable Carnivore from the Oceans of Eternal Terror (and other Tales)
deathslayer7|Tales of Terror in the Eternity: Escape from Carnivorous Abominations in the Ocean
PhantomFox|Tales of Carnivourous Terror: An Eternity of Escaping from the Ocean Abomination
androgial|Tales of Eternity: Escaping the Oceanic Carnivorous Abomination's Terror
banjo1985|The Tale of the Escape from the Abominable Carnivorous Terror of the Eternal Ocean
Mordokai|A Terror Tale of Carnivorous Abominations Escaping From Ocean of Eternity
Dirk Kris|Escape Eternity: A Tale of Terror (the true story of a Carnivorous Ocean Abomination)
Shishnarfne|Tales of Carnivorous Ocean: Eternal Escape of Abominable Terrors
Helgraf|A Tale of Carnivorous Terror : Escape from the Abomination of the Eternal Ocean!
Dragoon|The Tale of Abomination: Escape from the Carnivorous Terror of the Eternal Ocean
Philistine|The Abominable Carnivores Escape from the Eternal Ocean: A Tale of Terror
Zar Peter|Tales from the Ocean of Terror Part IV: The Escape from the Carnivorous Abomination into Eternity
Zaragon|Tales from the Ocean of Eternity 2: The Escape of the Carnivorous Abomination

UncleWolf
2009-02-10, 08:05 PM
I vote for mine of course.

The Tale of the Terrifying Carnivorous Abomination and it's Escape from the Ocean of Eternity

happyturtle
2009-02-10, 08:07 PM
Tales from the Ocean of Eternity 2: The Escape of the Carnivorous Abomination

PhantomFox
2009-02-10, 08:09 PM
Scene one begins now and ends at 7pm (-6 GMT) on February 11.

Um... today is the 10th. Didn't we have another day left? Not that changing my vote would have gotten us the requisite 8(!) votes needed...

LadyMeyers
2009-02-10, 08:11 PM
Um... today is the 10th. Didn't we have another day left? Not that changing my vote would have gotten us the requisite 8(!) votes needed...

Typo. Day started on the 8th and lasted 48 hours. Sorry for the confusion.

Hyozo
2009-02-10, 08:16 PM
I think I'll go with Shishnarfne's Tales of Carnivorous Ocean: Eternal Escape of Abominable Terrors since it's one of the best carnivorous oceans.

Uncle Festy
2009-02-10, 08:38 PM
I'll go with mine – Abomination Tales: The Terrifying Escape from the Carnivorous Ocean of Eternity.

Deathslayer7
2009-02-10, 10:20 PM
vote for Dirk Kris. Escape Eternity: A Tale of Terror (the true story of a Carnivorous Ocean Abomination)

Aemoh
2009-02-11, 12:33 AM
I vote for androgial's Tales of Eternity: Escaping the Oceanic Carnivorous Abomination's Terror

Note to the Narrators: As you may have seen in other games, I'm a bit "away" at the moment. I'll try and make more of an effort to check the boards, but it's kinda hard to. Hopefully the issues I'm having with the internet connection to my room will be resolved soon-ish. I hope. *sigh*

Dragoon
2009-02-11, 03:47 AM
Hmm, I think I'll go with No Escape from the Abominable Carnivore from the Oceans of Eternal Terror (and other Tales)

Dirk Kris
2009-02-11, 08:25 AM
Escape Eternity: A Tale of Terror (the true story of a Carnivorous Ocean Abomination)
I gotz a vote! And now another!

Jontom Xire
2009-02-11, 10:13 AM
I'll go with the one I went with during the day phase, Wolfbane's "The Tale of the Terrifying Carnivorous Abomination and it's Escape from the Ocean of Eternity".

Shishnarfne
2009-02-11, 12:06 PM
I think that I'll go with this one...

A Tale of Carnivorous Terror : Escape from the Abomination of the Eternal Ocean!

And now, let us avoid whatever might lurk... in the night.

Mordokai
2009-02-11, 12:15 PM
Escape Eternity: A Tale of Terror (the true story of a Carnivorous Ocean Abomination) has a nice ring to it.

True B movie one :smalltongue: :smallbiggrin:

TwoBitWriter
2009-02-11, 12:20 PM
I vote for Dirk Kris'Escape Eternity: A Tale of Terror (the true story of a Carnivorous Ocean Abomination)

Mustiado
2009-02-11, 05:50 PM
I like Phantomfox's idea. Erm... and I have to make it blue, right? Phantom's title.

Zaragon
2009-02-11, 06:08 PM
I'll vote for my own title, of course. I don't see any other sequels that I like better... Tales from the Ocean of Eternity 2: The Escape of the Carnivorous Abomination.

Darkcomet
2009-02-11, 08:01 PM
Night 1 Ends

Uncle Festy looked at his face in the mirror in the troupe's trailer. He was about to put on zombie makeup for his role as a Zombie Repairman.

Then a real zombie comes shambling in.

"What the..."

The zombie only replied, "Braaaaains...."

A scream went out, and all was silent. When the actors went to investigate, only Festy's corpse, with a broken, empty skull, was found.

Summary: Uncle Festy had his brains eaten, he was the Good-looking Handyman (Troupe/Masons).

The director's voice can be heard on the speaker.

"Okay, today, the fog fades and there's no portal. You're going through the swamp now, where... Hungry cannibals are looking for lunch! Remember, do it naturally!"

Dirk Kris has won the Name Game. The new title will be: Escape Eternity: A Tale of Terror (the true story of a Carnivorous Ocean Abomination)

Scene 2 begins now and ends in 48 hours.

((I didn't suck too badly, did I?))

Uncle Festy
2009-02-11, 08:04 PM
*ahem*
KHAAAAAAAN! :smallfurious:
<.<
>.>
That is all.
*enters lurk mode*

UncleWolf
2009-02-11, 08:23 PM
((Nope, you did good. Something poetic about Uncle Festy being eaten by zombies :smalltongue:))

I'll point at Zar Peter for now.

Aemoh
2009-02-12, 12:17 AM
Wolfbane, cause I can.

Hyozo
2009-02-12, 12:20 AM
Why aren't people pointing?

SweetLikeLemons! I have randomly decided that this is somehow your fault! Stop not posting and start telling us who you think is lynchworthy so we can disagree with you and cause a conflict which eventually somehow causes me to be in the lead for votes even though all I did was randomly point at an inactive player!

Or, you know, not cause a chain of events like that. You should point though, autolynches almost never help anybody but the wolves.

Edit: And as always, when I make any post more than two lines long, even if the topic is otherwise dead, somebody manages to get something in before I do.

happyturtle
2009-02-12, 12:32 AM
*sigh* I haven't voted because I hate starting bandwagons when it's still random.

But you're right, we need a lynch. So I'll start a wagon.

1d3=1 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1936635/)

Zar Peter

PhantomFox
2009-02-12, 12:47 AM
Why aren't people pointing?

SweetLikeLemons! I have randomly decided that this is somehow your fault! Stop not posting and start telling us who you think is lynchworthy so we can disagree with you and cause a conflict which eventually somehow causes me to be in the lead for votes even though all I did was randomly point at an inactive player!

Or, you know, not cause a chain of events like that. You should point though, autolynches almost never help anybody but the wolves.

Edit: And as always, when I make any post more than two lines long, even if the topic is otherwise dead, somebody manages to get something in before I do.

Because it's only been about 5 hours or so. :P
Iceddragons because I have nothing else to go on.

banjo1985
2009-02-12, 04:44 AM
Doseki.

"This is for you mom! I always said I'd make it on the big stage!"

The foreman comes over, looking annoyed.

"Stop arsing about and start hauling those backgrounds kid."

*sigh*

Fin
2009-02-12, 05:27 AM
What the hell! Lets actually try and get a bandwagon started, Doseki!

Shishnarfne
2009-02-12, 10:06 AM
The somewhat eccentric foreigner heads over to Uncle Festy's body, and saying the words, "Cannibals, da? That means we eat people, da?" commences to gnaw on a legbone...

"Excuse me, but we're not supposed to be the cannibals, we're supposed to be avoiding them."

"But, I thought that in America, was cannibals! Oh, well, this one too tough too eat... Already decayed on bones! Tough to chew. Must find something tastier... Get bad taste out of mouth!"

After that, he heads for the underbrush, hoping to find a less obvious place....

"We are dealing with cannibals? Then we send someone out to be food, so that they not hungry! You eager to push someone out there, happyturtle, you go!" and directs a shove in the direction of the unfortunate fellow actor...

Dirk Kris
2009-02-12, 10:11 AM
Petra sees Shishnarfe shoving the other poor girl and frowns. "I don't care how common someone is, it's ruuuuuuude to push. Touch me, and I'll slap you with a restraining order so fast it'll be like that scene in Rush Hour 3: Blast it Fast!" She smiles as she recalls the memory...

Mordokai
2009-02-12, 04:59 PM
Yeah, well, I was against lynching somebody who's going to get autoed anyway, but Doseki has pointed in Mafia, which means he could mosey his ass over here as well. So yeah, Doseki for me as well.

PhantomFox
2009-02-12, 09:58 PM
*sigh*

Well, to get any analysis started, we need to lynch SOMEONE. And 8 votes is a lot to get, so I guess I'll pitch in. Doseki

Hyozo
2009-02-12, 10:12 PM
I'll help get the lynch. Doseki

Deathslayer7
2009-02-12, 10:24 PM
I'll join the bandwagon i guess. Doseki

Helgraf
2009-02-12, 10:27 PM
The Vulpine has a point.

Doseki

TwoBitWriter
2009-02-12, 10:56 PM
Why not? Bandwagons are phun!

Doseki

Zaragon
2009-02-13, 12:08 AM
I dislike bandwagons. (Ponders between Dirk Kris and happyturtle.)

Dirk Kris it is.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-02-13, 01:42 AM
Doseki, purely because I haven't seen him in some time.

Edit : Just realized there was a bandwagon against him.:smallconfused: Weird.

Dragoon
2009-02-13, 02:48 AM
"I'm not sure what I think about the title of the movie, what do you think, Doseki? Something you would agree with?" The man asks upon seeing the title.

Jontom Xire
2009-02-13, 03:37 AM
TwoBitWriter because that avatar is just wrong in so many ways.

Zar Peter
2009-02-13, 05:56 AM
Well, well... we want thome Dotheki on the Grill... I don't mind.

(Point at Doseki)

Shadowcaller
2009-02-13, 06:34 AM
I smell a second wagon, Zar Peter. Two wagons are better then one.

Selrahc
2009-02-13, 07:00 AM
Ummm.... Zar Peter seems like he would be a good pick in an alpha game.

Murska
2009-02-13, 09:05 AM
Zar Peter.

UncleWolf
2009-02-13, 09:42 AM
To help the chance of solidifying the lynch, Doseki.

Mustiado
2009-02-13, 10:10 AM
Doseki! My doom has been averted by your noble sacrifice.

Philistine
2009-02-13, 11:26 AM
I don't trust that PhantomFox. No, not one bit.

SweetLikeLemons
2009-02-13, 12:03 PM
Yay, two wagons! Zar Peter, is yours a shiny red Radio Flyer? I always wanted one of those.

androgial
2009-02-13, 01:37 PM
oh that's just great. the fog lifts to reveal no portal, we are in a cannibal infested swamp, i just lost the game, and so did doseki.

Griever
2009-02-13, 05:15 PM
Doseki sounds like a fine choice to me.

LadyMeyers
2009-02-13, 08:01 PM
I am not the bad guy here. I pay my taxes. I get up and go to work. I drive a minivan, for cripes sake.

Doseki looked at the actors gathering. Why should that matter? If you’re counting on that to save you, it won’t cut it.

But why would you think I’m a vampire? I haven’t got fangs. I don’t hang upside down. I don't sparkle. I –

But you hate the fluorescent lights. I’ve seen you turn them off in the lunchroom when you go in there.

I just hate them; I’m not afraid of them or anything. Besides, you’ve seen me in the spotlight on the set for filming.

You’re just wearing sunscreen or something. You’re smart enough to protect yourself. But I, for one, will not be on your buffet.

Oh, of all the –

Get him! One of the others screamed.

That’s my cue to leave, Doseki thought, starting to sprint for the door.

Unfortunately, he didn’t see the prone bodies of Emperor Demonking and Vampiric behind him before it was too late. He tripped and landed face first on the floor.

See?! He’s hungry. Gasp! He’s turning them too! Oh, great, now they have to die, or we’ll have an outbreak on our hands.

Doseki was lynched. He was an Extra. Emperor Demonking and Vampiric were autolynched. Emperor Demonking and Vampiric were Extras.

Night 2 begins now and ends in 24 hours. Please send all night actions to Darkcomet and myself.

LadyMeyers
2009-02-14, 07:54 PM
Night 2 Ends

So all I have to do is stand here?

*snicker* Yup, that's it. Just hold real still.

So what happens next?

You'll see...

Hey! I found this giant 'X' over here!

Don't touch that!

*splatter*

The next morning...

Okay, the Director is pleased with what you guys are giving him so far, but he wants to see more terror on your part.

In the interest of realism, we are going on location today at Dracula's lair. Now I want you to appreciate how many contracts and rules we had to agree to in order to go there, so there're a lot of rules we have to follow.

Clara threw a 1000 page document on the floor. Please review this and behave yourselves.

Don't forget the cookies! The director called from the other room.

Wolfbane was killed by the Creatures. He was an Extra. Scene 3 begins now and ends in 48 hours. The following players must vote today or be autolynched:

androgial
dragonprime

UncleWolf
2009-02-14, 07:57 PM
Well, it was fun while it lasted.:smallsmile:

androgial
2009-02-15, 05:46 AM
lets see here

rule 1: no garlic
rule 2: no crosses
rule 3: no wooden stakes
rule 4: no holy water
rule 5: no silver bullets

this is a joke right? who wrote these rules anyway murska?

Dragoon
2009-02-15, 05:59 AM
"Just as long as there is not anymore ghosts, is all I ask. That cat thing was creepy as it was. I can't believe I couldn't tell what it was. Could you Griever?"

PhantomFox
2009-02-15, 12:29 PM
I'm trying to adapt my thinking of how wolves would behave to this new 25% rule. I would expect that some would have been on the Doseki wagon, but I'm unsure whether they would have been on the failed Wolflord wagon. I doubt it, since they just killed him last night, and wolves tend to be self conscious about killing people they point at. The failed Zar Peter counter-wagon makes me wonder too, but I'm on the fence about it.

What do you all think? Let's get some discussion going. As for right now, I'm going with TwoBitWriter.

Zar Peter
2009-02-15, 01:22 PM
I thay Dallath Dakota. Not much more than feelingth.

Helgraf
2009-02-15, 01:28 PM
Meh. Still not a lot to go on.

Fin

Aemoh
2009-02-15, 04:49 PM
*points at Helgraf for being above*

Also, officially back.

happyturtle
2009-02-15, 04:59 PM
Griever.

((Why is everyone afraid to bandwagon? You guys realize we only win if we actually lynch wolves, right? I'm sure they'd just loooove it if we had another no-lynch day.))

Mustiado
2009-02-15, 06:28 PM
I think I'll have a word with TwoBitWriter... a script this poor, someone has to answer for it.

Mordokai
2009-02-15, 06:37 PM
TWoBitWriter sounds as good as anybody right now, I suppose.

Murska
2009-02-15, 07:07 PM
Griever for me.

Hyozo
2009-02-15, 07:27 PM
Drake Burr ignores the rulebook, assuming that the ones that weren't common sense would generally be ignored by everybody working there. He did have to admit that the castle was frightening. It was probably expensive to get into as well, which gave him hope that the person in charge of this picture wasn't just a TwoBitWriter like his last boss.

SweetLikeLemons
2009-02-16, 02:34 AM
Guess I'll go with Griever

Jontom Xire
2009-02-16, 03:51 AM
This Griever badnwagon grew too fast for my taste. I still think we ought to lynch TwoBitWriter.

Griever
2009-02-16, 05:37 AM
I do prefer TwoBitWriter over myself.

banjo1985
2009-02-16, 07:00 AM
Fin because he always votes for Wolfbane and he's now dead. It's a kind of doublebluff that someone might try and pull off.

Dirk Kris
2009-02-16, 09:42 AM
Petra shies away from the messy remains of her fellow actor and points at Griever. "You! Shouldn't someone be cleaning this up?"

Deathslayer7
2009-02-16, 12:25 PM
twobitwriter for myself.

Philistine
2009-02-16, 02:17 PM
Allrighty. Let's kill us some TwoBitWriter, see if that tells us anything.

Shishnarfne
2009-02-16, 03:26 PM
"It is already third day of filming and no new make-up! I must find a mirror!"

After rushing off for several hours in frantic search for any way to procure his reflection, the rather eccentric individual known by the scribble he makes for a signature, returns, and attempts to pigeonhole Griever.

"You! Where can I find a mirror? I have searched three hours, and not one trace of a mirror to see if the make-up job I put on at home is still working! Tell me, how can I find a mirror in this place?"

(also... the make-up job appears to have consisted of grease for the hair... and not much else... leaving it now more disheveled than normal).

Fin
2009-02-16, 06:48 PM
Fin because he always votes for Wolfbane and he's now dead. It's a kind of doublebluff that someone might try and pull off.

Ah you said that someone might pull off, not something Fin would try to pull off! So I'm as agood as innocent right? Right!?

Ahem, TwoBitWriter I heard they are cutting your part in this production!

TwoBitWriter
2009-02-16, 06:50 PM
Griever, to save myself.

And don't blame me for the script! I was hired on as a technical advisor. Shows what good my input was! :smalltongue:

Shadowcaller
2009-02-16, 06:51 PM
Hmm... I'm going for Griever today.

Zaragon
2009-02-16, 07:31 PM
If it isn't too late, I believe I'll point at TwoBitWriter this evening.

LadyMeyers
2009-02-16, 07:47 PM
Scene 3 Ends

To be, or not to be... wait, that's not right... All the world's a stage... nope, not right either... When in doubt, go to the Movie Writing/Acting Handbook. That's what Clara told us. Now where did she leave that book?

TwoBitWriter wandered around the set looking for the big leather-bound book that Clara had recommended to the cast. Apparently, the Director wanted to expand his actors horizons a little, give them more experience to draw from.

He looked on the bookshelf on the set. Nope, not here. He picked through the piles of stuff on the floor. Not here.

Maybe...

He turned and stared at the closed door leading to, he supposed, the director's office.

It had to be... He walked over and quietly turned the knob.

Oh, dang! Someone's coming... Hide!

Nonsense! I'll give them a warm welcome.

TwoBitWriter pushed the door open and promptly felt like he'd been doused with freezing water. His breath froze in his chest.

Sir! Let go of him! You're going to kill him!

The director wrapped his spectral arms tighter around TwoBitWriter. Welcome to my movie! Are you enjoying yourself?

TwoBitWriter's eyes widened and tried to take a step back. His foot caught and that was the end of that.

TwoBitWriter was lynched. He was an Extra. Dragonprime was autolynched. He was an Extra. Night 3 begins now and ends in 24 hours. Send all night actions to Darkcomet and myself.

Zaragon
2009-02-19, 01:29 AM
Ok, so thanks to the forums being down... what's our official time for the next phase ending?

LadyMeyers
2009-02-19, 05:17 PM
Ok, so thanks to the forums being down... what's our official time for the next phase ending?

Night 3 will end at 7 PM (GMT-6) tonight. The Day phase will go for 48 hours from then.

LadyMeyers
2009-02-19, 07:58 PM
Night 3 ends

happyturtle clapped her hands in glee. She slid the script back onto the shelf where she'd found it. She'd just added some necessary "adjustments" to the story. All in the interest of realism, of course.

Something fell behind her. She tensed and listened closer. Nothing.

Either way, she'd done what she'd set out to do. She spun on her heel and headed for the door.

Oh, no, you don't. A voice came from the darkness. She whirled around to search for who'd spoken. Try as she might, happyturtle couldn't pinpoint the speaker's location.

An arrow came flying out of the darkness at her. With moments to spare, happyturtle dodged it.

Is that the best you can do? If you're going to do this, do it right.

Boom! A cannon exploded in the darkness and no amount of speed would save happyturtle from the impact and subsequent explosion.

Dodge that! The voice from the darkness commented smugly.

The next morning...

What is that? Whatever it is, it certainly isn't the coffee it claims to be. The other actors grimaced and put their cups down without taking another sip. They turned as Clara arrived.

Clara waved her hands in an attempt to get the crowd's attention. All right, everyone, line up, line up. Today, we're going to choreograph the dance scene.

The actors exchanged glances. Was this some sort of horror musical? No one had told them.

Now, this is Sam Reaper, who prefers that you just call him Reaper. She indicated a rail-thin man to her left. He really knows his stuff, so please give him your undivided attention.

The man spoke, a gruff voice that was very much at odds with his appearance. I expect your utmost effort. If I don't think you're working hard enough, I will help you find your rhythm. Now let's get started.

Regardless of how unexpected this was, the actors shrugged and went with it.

happyturtle was killed. She was the Grave Robber from Outer Space. No other kill took place. Scene 4 begins now and ends in 48 hours.

The following players must vote during this phase or be autolynched:

dallas-dakota
Selrahc

Dragoon
2009-02-20, 04:31 AM
"Dancing ok, I guess I can try this. Hey Griever, what do you think? Do I have two left feet?" Dragoon asked, having no idea how to dance.

banjo1985
2009-02-20, 05:38 AM
Griever. A straight fight between him and TwoBit yesterday puts him under suspicion. I'm willing to listen to any better targets though, as I know how often two villagers end up being bandwagoned against each other.

Jontom Xire
2009-02-20, 07:12 AM
Griever because if he is a bad guy and there was a bandwagon fight between him and TwoBitWriter, then the voting might be illuminating. But we won't know unless we know Griever's role.

Shishnarfne
2009-02-20, 10:36 AM
"Oh, no, no, no... This bandwagon... It would appear to be too fast... too suspicious... I should think that we might want to consider other options... Who has been pushing most to get rid of him? I do recall that happyturtle had pushed to have Griever lynched yesterday, and look who she be! Why are we not starting to dance?"

"Let us dance first, and hope that lack of rhythm points out the guilty!"

With that, the figure bursts into an imitation of Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker Suite... Dance of the Sugarplum Fairies...

It's either painful or humorous to watch... depending on your sense of humor...

"Ah, Shadowcaller, do you like my dance?"

Dirk Kris
2009-02-20, 10:46 AM
Petra sneers and spots the nearest floor-to-ceiling pole. "Amateurs - this is how you do it!" She deftly flips upside down and slides down the pole, twisting and gyrating in time to the music. "I learned how to do that in Pole Cat: The Stinky Pinky." She points at Griever. "How about you givin' it a try?"

Deathslayer7
2009-02-20, 10:53 AM
Dragoon. Are you a monster? :smallconfused:

Murska
2009-02-20, 11:13 AM
Hmm. Griever, eh? I think he's just an extra but you never know.

And it doesn't really matter to me either since I'm The Neutral Voider, guys.

Helgraf
2009-02-20, 12:12 PM
Gut hunch still says Fin, but let's see if Jontom's got a point.

Griever

Mordokai
2009-02-20, 12:15 PM
Too fast. This one developed just too fast. And am I the only one to notice that happy was pointing at Griever yesterday?

Dragoon

Mustiado
2009-02-20, 02:25 PM
I'm with Mordokai on this. This is way too suspicious, especially with the speed the wagon grew. I think the wolves knew they had two extras yesterday, and are pushing for what they know is the second 'safe' target.

Also, I think the people on this wagon are interesting. One thing that Dragoon started it, but Dirk Kris gave it an extra nudge after it had a few attempts to diffuse. Especially when Shish had the same reasoning as Mordokai, and Dirk ignored it completely.

Aemoh
2009-02-20, 03:21 PM
*shrugs*

*points at Dragoon*

Shishnarfne
2009-02-20, 03:32 PM
"Well, Dragoon isn't taking part in the dance number..."

"Whaddya mean no else is dancing??? Come, let's get started so director can make nice cut of great dance footage! Something modern, popular, maybe?"

With those words, the attempt at the Nutcracker Suite is replaced by a horrible cross between disco and the macarena....

Hyozo
2009-02-20, 03:32 PM
I don't have much time at the moment, so I'll just go for Dragoon.

PhantomFox
2009-02-20, 03:39 PM
I agree with Mordokai that Griever probably isn't a wolf. I'm more interested in Dirk Kris though than Dragoon.

Murska
2009-02-20, 04:04 PM
Griever asked nicely for me to not lynch him since he got killed early last time so I agreed.

Dirk Kris.

Dragoon
2009-02-20, 04:12 PM
Well, since I went back over some information and realized that Griever's cleared for an indefinite period of time for me, at least, I'm voting Dirk Kris.

And no deathslayer, I'm not a monster, just a lowly actor, though if it does make you feel better, go ahead and lynch me.

Griever
2009-02-20, 05:52 PM
Dragoon switched his vote, so I guess I'll have to counter-point at Dirk Kris.

Zar Peter
2009-02-20, 07:41 PM
I point at Banjo

Why? Well... I'm not thure yet but I'm certain I will know when I'm thober.

Zaragon
2009-02-20, 09:27 PM
Once again I point at Dirk Kris.

I also agree with Mordokai.

Helgraf
2009-02-21, 12:49 AM
Fine, going back to my original hunch. Fin

androgial
2009-02-21, 01:49 PM
I am in doubt at the moment so I will just point at murska again as it has no vote effect

edit: ooops forgot to put vote in red

Philistine
2009-02-21, 03:15 PM
My, my. What an interesting day. We have (or had) three different bandwagons - and so little to choose from between them. For now, I guess the Dirk Kris wagon is as good as any.

LadyMeyers
2009-02-21, 07:56 PM
Scene 4 ends

Petra sniffed dismissively at the actors' attempts at rehearsing the dance. One thing was certain, not a single one of them was going to upstage her when it came time to film it. But then again, they were going to ruin the scene if they didn't shape up a little.

Wait, wait, stop, stop. You're doing it wrong. Your toe needs to be pointed and your arms extended that way, not this way. Honestly, you're going to hurt someone. She walked over to the actor nearest her.

The other actors eyed her. A few rolled their eyes. Without a word, they ignored her and returned to their practice.

Why aren't you listening to me? I'm only trying to help.

A few of the actors standing by Petra exchanged glances. They swung their arms wildly as they attempted the steps. Their waving arms "accidentally" made contact with Petra.

Hey! You hit me! How dare you?! She exclaimed angrily. You did that on purpose!

No. One of the actors stopped dancing for a moment. That was an accident. This, he paused for emphasis, was intentional.

Petra's indignant shriek was cut short as the rest of the dancers got involved.

Dirk Kris was lynched. He was a Creature. Selrahc and dallas-dakota were autolynched. They were a Creature and an Extra, respectively. Night 4 begins now and ends in 24 hours. Send all night actions to Darkcomet and myself.

Uncle Festy
2009-02-21, 09:43 PM
=D
That is all.

Helgraf
2009-02-21, 11:16 PM
A double autolynch on the wolf team. Man, their devil dies and they just give up?

Well I guess that'll make mopping up the rest of them a lot easier for us.

EDIT: Oh, wait, I suck at reading. One lynch and one autolynch.

Selrahc
2009-02-22, 07:06 AM
I got autolynched? Damnit I really thought I was clear. Big apologies to the rest of the creatures. :smallfrown:

LadyMeyers
2009-02-22, 07:50 PM
Night 4 ends

Murska wandered further onto the set. He could have sworn that someone was here. The note had said that someone would be.

All right, I'm here. What do you want?

Take two steps back and four steps over.

What?

Just do it. You'll see.

Murska tentatively followed the directions and heard a click.

A cannister of visquis liquid fell on his head. And one thing you should always remember is never, repeat never, stick your hand in a visquis liquid. Much less dump it over your head.

Androgial heard the screams and came running. Without thinking, he reached forward to try to help. He pulled back as the liquid burned his hands and began eating its way up his arms. Unfortunately, the damage was done.

The next morning...

Okay, everyone. We have a special guest on set today. The guy from Saw has agreed to make a cameo appearance in our movie. Isn't that great?

Just remember, he's kind of shy, so let's give him a nice warm welcome.

Murska was hit with the Cannister of Mysterious Goo; he was the Well-Intentioned Scientist. Androgial was killed; he was an Extra. Scene 5 begins now and ends in 48 hours.

The following people must vote during this phase or be autolynched:

Fin
Shadowcaller
SweetLikeLemons

Murska
2009-02-22, 07:53 PM
Hmf. After I told my neutral and unaligned status in the thread.

I imagine that it's just someone who has a grudge on me but still, why do things that impede your chances of victory? :smallfrown:

Mustiado
2009-02-23, 01:07 AM
That was certainly an interesting night phase, wasn't it?

Good evening, fellow performers and technicians alike! I represent the local union for this film, the Mighty Allied Stuntmen and Other Numeraries. I'd like to welcome you, and I certainly hope you're enjoying your time with us here on the set.

At this point, however, we think it's probably appropriate to address some issues that have been going on around the set here. Some strange things have been found, to say the least, and we know that creates some questions with you! In order to help us wrap this up with as little pain as possible, we'd be very interested in hearing from our resident medical student, as well as any other folks with positions who are excited about working for a winning team. You might be thinking, "What about me? I'm just an Extra." C'mon down! Of course, our thinking is always, the more the merrier. We'd love to have you.

Anyone wishing to comeforward and contact us with information is certainly welcome to do so! We have about 30 hours before we have to start reviewing our new roster, so we'd like to hear from you before then. Carry on, good luck, and have fun making magic! (tm).

((Translation: Hey, I'm a mason. We're closing in on end game here. Neutrals who haven't chosen a side, or think they may have chosen poorly, here's your chance to come out of the woodwork and get that much closer to your survival win condition. Of course, we're interested in hearing from any other power roles that may not be in contact with us yet. Unlike other networks that I will not mention, we do have some information to act with, and we'll be more than happy to provide you all with it later in the day phase. People we don't hear from will simply have to be counted as an unknown factor. Thanks, and thanks in advance in assisting us with what could be another villager victory!))

banjo1985
2009-02-23, 05:23 AM
Fin.

...I epic fail at this game. :smallfrown:

Mordokai
2009-02-23, 08:56 AM
I still think Dragoon is acting suspicious.

Shadowcaller
2009-02-23, 09:02 AM
Well, its fitting that the villagers win a epic win after the wolfs epic win last time:smallbiggrin:.

PhantomFox

Zaragon
2009-02-23, 11:40 AM
SweetLikeLemons, for the moment. I reserve the right to change at any time :smallbiggrin:

Griever
2009-02-23, 12:27 PM
SweetLikeLemons, for the moment. I reserve the right to change at any time :smallbiggrin:

Kinda funny, that's where my mind is at the moment as well: SweetLikeLemons.

Aemoh
2009-02-23, 01:42 PM
*points at Shadowcaller*

Cause it's fun to.

Helgraf
2009-02-23, 04:03 PM
Fin. Standing by.

Deathslayer7
2009-02-23, 11:03 PM
I'll take a helping of Dragoon please.

Dragoon
2009-02-23, 11:07 PM
*Glares at person above him* "SweetLikeLemons, are also a creature?"

Deathslayer7
2009-02-23, 11:15 PM
i suspect you for starting the Griever bandwagon. :smallsmile:

good to know that you're trying to save yourself from being lynched.

SweetLikeLemons
2009-02-23, 11:18 PM
Sorry, Dragoon, Little Suzy lost her special abilities with the onset of puberty and is now just another washed up child star.

Mustiado
2009-02-24, 12:16 AM
Hello folks! Interesting set of messages for today!

I think for today the M.A.S.O.N approved wagon is Aemoh.

Zar Peter
2009-02-24, 03:02 AM
Networkbandwagoning... boring :smallfrown:

Point at Aemoh, ath the mathter witheth.

Jontom Xire
2009-02-24, 04:23 AM
I'll go for Aemoh too as I have no ideas of my own.

Philistine
2009-02-24, 08:54 AM
Aemoh, huh?

Let the record show that I for one welcome our new Masonic overlords.

Shishnarfne
2009-02-24, 10:17 AM
"Is boring to always follow another person voting! But, maybe, he know something? Bring down Aemoh, see how he works!"

PhantomFox
2009-02-24, 10:54 AM
Well, Aemoh HAS been unusually off-wagon so far, so I'll go with it.

Hyozo
2009-02-24, 12:16 PM
You've got a point. Aemoh does normally try to bring close bandwagons closer together, but he hasn't been doing that much in this game.

Fin
2009-02-24, 01:40 PM
Initiating auto-lynched avoidance point: Helgraf.

Kinda retaliatory!

PhantomFox
2009-02-24, 03:04 PM
Hold on, has everyone voted now? I think that's a first I've seen that happen in a long time...

Aemoh
2009-02-24, 03:50 PM
Why do my deaths in games always happen at the same time?

Well, g'luck creatures. Not cause I am one, but cause you really need to keep up appearances since we dominated last time :smalltongue:

LadyMeyers
2009-02-24, 07:48 PM
Scene 5 ends

Aemoh looked at the script in his hands. He flipped through a few pages. Wait a minute, here. I could have sworn I was supposed to be in the scene today. And now my scene for tomorrow... He flipped a few more pages. ... it's gone too. What the...?

Oh, I'm sorry. Clara looked at Aemoh. The director made some last minute changes. He had a ... vision last night, and he's trying to make it, um, come to life. But unfortunately, it shrunk your part.

How small? This didn't sound promising to Aemoh.

You have a new scene on page 339. She plucked his script from his hands and located the scene she'd mentioned before handing it back to him.

He glanced at it before staring at her. But I'm a corpse! My only scene is as a corpse?!

Not entirely. You get a death scene too! Clara defended.

Aemoh studied the scene again. I scream, I have a spasm, and fall over dead. What kind of scene is that?

But death scene are all the rage. It's an integral part of the film.

Aemoh was lynched. He was an Extra. Night 5 begins now and ends in 24 hours. Send all night actions to Darkcomet and myself.

LadyMeyers
2009-02-25, 08:02 PM
Night 1 Ends

What the ... Cookies? In the middle of the floor? In the middle of a deserted movie set? I don't think so. Someone's playing a joke, but they might as well have put a big sign in neon lights over it saying "I'm a trap." I'm not a fool.

Zaragon turned and walked away from the cookies. Then something else caught his eye, and he changed course to see what was over by the hair and makeup stations.

Ice cream? Huh? Tempting, but I don't think so.

He continued towards the exit. Then he noticed something else sitting just inside the door. Strawberry shortcake? Yuck!

He gingerly stepped over the cake, doing everything he could to not disturb it. He put his hands on the door handle and pushed.

Unfortunately, there appeared to have been a backup plan in case someone made it this far. Boom!

Zaragon exploded in chunky bits, victim of a bomb.

The next morning...

Clara studied the ever-shrinking crowd of actors as they arrived one by one. Suppressing a shiver, she turned to the director.

Sir, are you sure about this scene? Do we even have enough to make it work?

Of course we do, Coco. It's perfect!

Without offering an further argument, Clara left the office, carefully shutting the door behind her.

Ok, guys. Today we have a few stunts to perform. Now here's a list of the stunts we need, and I need to divide them up amongst yourselves. Just remember, be careful when doing these.

Zaragon was killed; he was the Store Clerk. Scene 6 begins now and ends in 48 hours.

Zaragon
2009-02-25, 09:15 PM
(shakes fist from the afterlife) I hope you choke on me you bastards!!!

:smalltongue:

Mustiado
2009-02-25, 09:48 PM
*The M.A.S.O.N representative glances from his assigned stunt to Clara, and then back again to the paper, his expression fixed in disbelief*

"I don't think you can call taunting a wild dog with meat a 'stunt', persay..."

*He looked at her, quite uneasy.*

Mordokai
2009-02-26, 08:15 AM
Nobody? Seriously? Fine.

Philistine. He's been such a good sheep in Fears... and we know how that ended. I for once, am not falling(shush, you pun makers) for it again.

banjo1985
2009-02-26, 08:24 AM
JontomXire, because it's Day 6, and if he's not a wolf it's amazing he's not dead yet.

Hyozo
2009-02-26, 09:07 AM
I'm not sure if I trust Mordokai to be making our decisions for us. What has he done to help the good guys this time?.

Jontom Xire
2009-02-26, 09:09 AM
Or:

1) I'm not paying attention much, not doing analysis, and not a threat, and
2) They've scried me and discovered my power role - as an extra! :smallamused:

I'd like to apologise to everyone for not really putting proper effort into this game. I've been a lot of sorts for quite a while. I blame work. I need a long holiday - a year should do it.

I point at Helgraf because he pointed at me in another game (I forget which) without any real reason, plus he's being very quiet (I know that applies to me in this game too).

Fin
2009-02-26, 09:15 AM
Helgraf cause he is being all pointy at me and stuff and I don't know why??

Shadowcaller
2009-02-26, 09:18 AM
Fin, are you trying to start a bandwagon?:smalleek:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-02-26, 10:07 AM
I've been auto'd?:smalleek:

So sorry!
I don't know how I could have kept missing this thread!

Sorry to the Meyers!

Philistine
2009-02-26, 12:23 PM
I'm not a Creature this time, though... which shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, given the way Fears 2 ended. Seriously - one reason I was so late signing up for this one was that I was worried I'd be lynched in the first couple of days, just because so many people wished they'd gone after me early on in Fears. And given that this is an Alpha game - well, I know I wouldn't have picked me.

Anyway, I'm thinking we might learn something from poking Shadowcaller with a pointy stick. Subject to change if we get a "masonically-approved" target.

PhantomFox
2009-02-26, 01:49 PM
Blah, I don't have anything really good to go on. Mordokai for now unless I think up something better.

Mustiado
2009-02-26, 02:01 PM
Yeah, that's an interesting point, PF. Mordokai, who's been silent all game, now outraged that I didn't immediately supply a target. Mordokai, who really ought to know better, since he knows that a bandwagon day tell us nothing.

I think that makes our target clear. Mordokai

Mordokai
2009-02-26, 02:18 PM
I do hope you see the faultness(yeah, I know that's not even a word, but screw that, I'm not pulling a thesaur out) that you call logic.

Helgraf
2009-02-27, 01:37 AM
Well, with all these microwagons, I'm just going to stick with my gut. Fin.

Shadowcaller would be my second choice though, so if someone can cough up some reasonable reasoning...

Griever
2009-02-27, 05:49 AM
Trusting Helgraf and my gut, Fin.

Shishnarfne
2009-02-27, 12:55 PM
"Ahhh... We is supposed to taunt dog with meat? Is easy! Let me show you!" Heading towards the dog, meat extended in hand, the intrepid and eccentric individual starts to demonstrate the stunt before anyone can stop him...

"Here, doggy, doggy, doggy"

A lunge for the meat is met by the retraction of the morsel towards the torso... followed by the dog... Utterly flattening the fool who attempted the taunt... The meat is sent flying a few feet... again followed by the dog who commences to dine on the offering.

"You see, Fin, is easy! I simply forget second rule in rush to remember first. First rule: Never get between dog and meat. Second rule: Not be in straight line with dog and meat. Hold meat to side instead."

Deathslayer7
2009-02-27, 01:28 PM
I don't like either of the wagons. So lets go with helgraf.

Dragoon
2009-02-27, 01:50 PM
Why don't we make the bandwagons equal, Mordokai.

"Why did I get stuck with the walk the tightrope above the acid?! What type of stunt is that?" Dragoon shook his head wondering if he should have ever joined this group anyways.

Zar Peter
2009-02-27, 02:18 PM
Hmm... point at Fin. Becauthe I'm thad there'th no TH in hith name...

Philistine
2009-02-27, 04:07 PM
Switching to Mordokai, then.

LadyMeyers
2009-02-27, 07:58 PM
Scene 6 ends

Maybe if I reconnect this power supply to here, and this ribbon cable to this port, maybe I can get this to boot up.

Fin fiddled with the interior workings of the set computer. He wasn't the world's most technologically savvy people, but he was the only one around and he really needed to check his email. He was expecting a contract for a new picture from his agent.

If he could only get this cheap computer to work like it was supposed to...

He closed up the computer, hit the power button, and prayed.

It seemed to like what he'd done had worked. The monitor lit up.

Fin zoned out a little. It was so mesmerizing, the computer was. Why he found it so fascinating, he wasn't sure. But he couldn't look away.

Come here. Come closer, Fin. Give me your attention.

Fin leaned closer to the machine. The computer was being very helpful. He reached out to type on the keyboard.

Zap! Now don't do that. We need you to calm down and leave the hard work to me. We'll take care of everything.

Fin dropped his hands.

Just relax. Focus on me. Give me your cooperation.

Fin said nothing, just leaned closer to the hypnotic voice.

Give me your soul. Fin closed his eyes and let himself go.

Fin was lynched; he was an Extra. Night 6 begins now and ends in 24 hours. Send all night actions to Darkcomet and myself.

Helgraf
2009-02-28, 01:26 AM
Damnit. Why'd you have to go and be an extra, Fin?:smallannoyed:

Fin
2009-02-28, 10:16 AM
Hmm, I am being killed off with alarming regularity just recently. Perhaps it has something to do with the One Ring!?

Oh and... In your face Helgraf! :smallwink:

LadyMeyers
2009-02-28, 08:47 PM
Night 6 ends

Bang! Shadowcaller looked down at the tiny little hole.

That's not going to be good enough.

Time for a bigger gun. BANG! The report for a much larger gun echoed through the room.

Shadowcaller looked down at the new hole and shook his head. Nowhere near enough.

Staring at the still standing Cultist, the sniper paused thoughtfully. An elephant gun might do the trick; yeah, that was it. BANG!

The Shadowcaller's chest blossomed red as a new (and this time, fatal) wound appeared.

Philistine was watching from the sidelines. Wow, he wouldn't have believed it if he hadn't seen it himself.

That had been one tough monster. He was glad that they'd lured him to this rec room; it was the one place that you could find any weapon imaginable.

Whew! I'm glad that's over.

Not for you, it isn't. A voice rang right in his ear. He whipped around and froze.

How did you get here?!

You didn't expect him to come alone, did you? You might've won the battle, but I'm afraid that your side had suffered some casualties as well.

The next morning...

Clara looked at the other actors. I have a surprise for you.

The director wants you to work together to create a new scene.

His instructions were, and I quote, surprise me. So get to it.

Shadowcaller was killed; he was the Cthulhu Cultist. Philistine was also killed; he was the Parapsychologist. Scene 7 begins now and ends in 48 hours.

Darkcomet
2009-02-28, 08:49 PM
Sidenote: Sorry we're slightly late. I was going to write the night scene, but certain events meant that I was in no state to be trying to think of a scene. Sorry. :smallfrown:

Dragoon
2009-02-28, 10:16 PM
"Five hundred points to the sniper, pick them up after we finish the movie. Let's see here, surprise the director. Well how about a silly scene, what do you think SweetLikeLemons?"

((darkcomet, it's fine))

Deathslayer7
2009-02-28, 10:20 PM
i think we should look at you dragoon.

Philistine
2009-02-28, 11:48 PM
Sidenote: Sorry we're slightly late. I was going to write the night scene, but certain events meant that I was in no state to be trying to think of a scene. Sorry. :smallfrown:

I'd have been willing to wait a little longer, personally. :smallamused:

Hey, do we have any of that Consolation Cake left over from Fears 2? I need comfort food, stat!

Zaragon
2009-03-01, 12:26 AM
The Cake is a lie.

Darkcomet
2009-03-01, 12:30 AM
Suddenly, cake appears where Zaragon was killed.

The actors stare at the cake, not knowing whether to eat it or run for their lives.

Eventually, they panic, and one trips over the cake, falling and getting all the tasty icing everywhere.

It really was just a cake.

However, the icing concealed a note...

The cake is a lie
The cake is a lie
The cake is a lie

And then the cake disappeared, and there was no sign that it had ever been there.

This randomness brought to you by I'm Practicing! Ltd.

Mustiado
2009-03-01, 02:41 AM
Hello folks!

Okay. We're at end game on this obviously. Sorry I couldn't reveal SC yesterday and save you, Fin, but that was about as subtle as we could be. The sniper works best in secrecy.

With that being said, we have our leanings as to the alpha, whom we believe to be the final creature. We're still waiting for contact from the neutrals and the baner. IF YOU ARE ONE OF THESE PEOPLE, PLEASE COME FORWARD! At this point, we've run out of options. Your win condition is survival. I'm offering you your best chance at it.

Griever
2009-03-01, 03:10 AM
I think we should take a closer look at Mordokai. It seems to me that there was some half-decent evidence on him, and he did point at Philistine yesterday.

Helgraf
2009-03-01, 03:43 AM
I'm willing to back that up.
Mordokai

Mordokai
2009-03-01, 04:21 AM
I think we should take a closer look at Mordokai. It seems to me that there was some half-decent evidence on him, and he did point at Philistine yesterday.

You really think I'd be stupid enough to kill person I pointed at and which pointed back at me if I was a creature? When then are so many better targets? I would like to think better of myself. And yet I can't... *sigh*

Witholding my vote and waiting for Mustiado to give us that lead. Trying to think with my head yesterday almost got me lynched and I wouldn't like that to repeat itself.

Come now brave leader, give us something to work with. Possibly backed by some real logic this time :smallbiggrin:

Mustiado
2009-03-01, 05:45 PM
Well, if the people are going to demand. :smalltongue:

We've waited long enough. After careful analysis of the wolves team, we've determined the Alpha is most likely to be Banjo1985.

Sorry, Banjo. I think your number is up. Very cleverly played with the 'accidental' killing of Murska after discovering he could void your kill, though. :smallbiggrin:

Griever
2009-03-02, 12:14 AM
So has it been spoketh, so shall it be. Banjo1985.

SweetLikeLemons
2009-03-02, 01:51 AM
I am comfortable with that. Banjo1985 it is.

Jontom Xire
2009-03-02, 03:40 AM
I point at Banjo1985. Baaaaahhh!!!

banjo1985
2009-03-02, 06:26 AM
You're pointing at the Thief? Silly people, that won't do you any good. You should be out to get the actual creatures, like Mordokai maybe? As the thief I could be easily taking items from your suspicious targets, but instead you want me dead? Sounds like you don't really know who the last creature is after all.

I believe this is time for me to use my item. You has been warned. :smalltongue:

Mordokai
2009-03-02, 06:56 AM
I don't point at you and this the thanks I get? You know, this reminds me why younger brothers are usually used as punchbags :smalltongue:

Lets say I believe you, even if I'm not entirely sure you're speaking the truth. Lets try pointing at Dragoon again :smallbiggrin:

banjo1985
2009-03-02, 07:08 AM
Self preservation bro, that's all. :smallamused: As a neutral all I have to do is survive.

*ducks the lashing whip and flees*

PhantomFox
2009-03-02, 10:16 AM
Yeah, I'm having to agree that Banjo's a good shot at being the Alpha.

Shishnarfne
2009-03-02, 11:49 AM
"Oh, so you claim not to be creature, but just to be thief, Banjo? I is not sure that I believe you. Perhaps is empty threat. Let us see."

Hyozo
2009-03-02, 01:31 PM
You're pointing at the Thief? Silly people, that won't do you any good. You should be out to get the actual creatures, like Mordokai maybe? As the thief I could be easily taking items from your suspicious targets, but instead you want me dead? Sounds like you don't really know who the last creature is after all.

I believe this is time for me to use my item. You has been warned. :smalltongue:

Perhaps you would be believed by more people if you had claimed that when Mustiado first revealed himself. Still I'll believe you enough to point at Mordokai instead for now.

LadyMeyers
2009-03-02, 07:46 PM
Scene 7 ends

Banjo sat in a corner, strumming a lively tune on his guitar. He frowned at it, adjusted the tuning pegs, and began again.

I wonder who keeps changing the tuning, he thought to himself. Probably that Mustiado. For some reason he doesn't seem to like me. He plays another couple of tentative notes on the guitar. Nodding to himself, he begins playing again.

After finishing the song, he looks up, surprised to find himself alone. Guys? Where'd everyone go? The guitar momentarily forgotten, he stands up with concern. Guys?

This isn't good, he thinks to himself. Everyone on this set that goes off by themselves ends up missing, or worse.

He walks out of the room, heading down the hallway. As he opens the door to the next room, he runs into a man dressed all in black, with his face painted white. Oh, excuse me! I didn't see you there!

The man nods and smiles, and then turns and heads back the way he came. Curious, Banjo followed him. Hello? Where are you going?

The man turns and points at Banjo, and then at himself. He then walks a few more steps towards another door, and then comes back. Oh, a mime. I got it. And you want me to follow you?

Banjo considers for a moment. Well, I suppose. Do you know where the others are? The mime nods. Lead on, then.

The mime walks to the door, and then steps to one side. He points at the door, and pantomimes opening it and walking through.

Banjo shrugs, and opens the door. Hey, it's kind of dark in here. Have you got a light? he says as he disappears into the blackness.

The mime grins, showing a mouthful of pointed, crooked teeth, and follows him into the blackness. The door closes behind him.

The guitar, lying on the seat where Banjo left it, slowly floats into the air and begins playing a mournful dirge.

Banjo was lynched; he was the Mortician. Night 7 begins now and ends in 24 hours. Send all night actions to Darkcomet and myself.

*The death scene tonight is compliments of Zaragon, who is auditioning to become the next Director. Many thanks.*

Mustiado
2009-03-02, 08:19 PM
*Sigh* I get staying neutral. But I didn't want to USE your power. I just wanted to keep you from being a target.

Oh well. Only delaying the inevitable.

banjo1985
2009-03-03, 05:45 AM
Told ya. :smalltongue:

As to why I didn't come forward...I don't trust any of y'all. :smallbiggrin:

happyturtle
2009-03-03, 05:58 AM
*offers Banjo consolation cake*

Mustiado
2009-03-03, 12:34 PM
And we see exactly where that got you, sir. Lynched. :smalltongue:

Darkcomet
2009-03-03, 07:49 PM
Night 7 Ends

Griever smiled. He'd defeated two of the most fearsome Creatures-and he was on the hunt again.

I see you!

Griever darted after the creature, and came to an open clearing, no creature in sight.

This was, as the more comedy-inclined actors put it...

http://downlode.org/Creative/Writing/Notebook/Illustrations/itsatrap.jpg

...a trap.

Griever opened fire on the incoming swarm of creatures, shouting out taunts.

Eventually, Griever stood atop a mountain of creature corpses, battered and bleeding.

You may have won the battle... But you have not won... the... war...

Griever collapsed, finally dead.

Summary
Griever was killed, he was the Survivalist (Sniper)

When the day came, the actors assembled around the Griever-topped mountain of corpses, half terrified and half amazed. The director's voice could be heard over the loudspeakers:

Now, track the creatures to their dark lair! Do it as if your lives are on the line!

They are, really.

Day 8 has begun and will end in 48 hours.

Mordokai
2009-03-04, 09:18 AM
Yeah, you know what? I kinda think Jontom Xire has been left alone for long enough now.

Mind you, this is not enforcing Rule of Shadow since there are enough evidence to warrant his lynch. Him being all sheepy up until now not the least of them.

Jontom Xire
2009-03-04, 09:37 AM
I see. So not having much time or inclination to get very involved in this game - as has been the case for almost every game in the last few months - and then just following a mason and pointing how he wants me to point - that's suspicious is it? Fair enough then, it's a waste of a lynch, but I point at Jontom Xire.

To be honest I'm barely even following this game or what's happening so it won't make much difference to me. And for that I'd like to apologise. I'm barely better than an autolynchee.

Mustiado
2009-03-04, 12:24 PM
Jontom Xire, then.

Helgraf
2009-03-04, 12:26 PM
I'm willing to give it a shot. Jontom Xire

PhantomFox
2009-03-04, 12:59 PM
Sure, I'll go with it.

JX.

Dragoon
2009-03-05, 12:42 AM
"Is there any reason we're lynching Jontom Xire? Are we checking to make sure that he's not a wolf in disguise? I thought Mordokai was one that was suspicious." The actor scratched his head in confusion.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-05, 12:45 AM
yeah i'm going to have to go with mordokai as well.

Shishnarfne
2009-03-05, 01:45 PM
"Ahh... to track creatures! Let us see if we have any visible trails that they could have followed... Here we go, clear path heading off with markings left behind."

"You mean those coffee cups along the path towards the director's trailer?"

"Exactly! Creatures must be taking trail and carelessly leaving coffee cups along path! We follow path, we find creatures! Is simple!"

"I don't think that we want to see the director before the coffee's brewed..."

"Ah, then I go myself. Unless, Dragoon, you wish to accompany me?"

Zar Peter
2009-03-05, 02:38 PM
Point at JontomXire to avoid autolynch. Sorry, ill, can't follow anything right now.

Dragoon
2009-03-05, 03:26 PM
"Well, it is a lead, I guess it is worth a shot. After you, sir." Responds the actor, wondering if perhaps the director was part of the problem in this scenario.

LadyMeyers
2009-03-05, 07:26 PM
Scene 8 ends

Jontom Xire looked around the set. Ordinarily, he didn't consider himself a superstitious person, but he was getting a definite vibe from the place.

A black cat meandered up to him, stopped, and studied him with that "I so don't understand you people" look. It contemplated him for another moment before walking off.

Eek! A black cat just crossed your path! One of the cast shrieked.

Jontom Xire shrugged and ignored him.

He continued his stroll around the set, trying to place what felt ... off.

Eek! You just walked under a ladder! The shrill cry of the same cast member pierced through the fog of his musing.

He looked over his shoulder at him, not pausing but studying them nonetheless.

His foot encountered something, and he tripped. Jontom Xire instinctively reached for something to break his fall.

His hands grabbed hold of something, he didn't know what nor did he care, but it wasn't secured to anything so all he did was pull it down with him.

The mirror that he'd grabbed hold of shattered upon impact with the ground.

The cast member screamed again. You're horrible luck. Get off the set! Now! Before you bring us all down with you!

The rest of the cast, who hadn't been paying much attention to the drama unfolding thus far, turned at that last comment. They stalked towards Jontom Xire, intent on helping their fellow cast member.

Jontom Xire decided that, what with the bad feeling he had anyway and the fact that the others seemed to be less than sympathetic, leaving of his own accord was better than being bodily thrown from the set.

He ran.

Jontom Xire was lynched; he was an Extra. Night 8 begins now and ends in 24 hours. Send all night actions to Darkcomet and myself.

Jontom Xire
2009-03-06, 04:19 AM
Told you it was a waste of a lynch!

:smallbiggrin:

Darkcomet
2009-03-06, 08:09 PM
Night 8 Ends

PhantomFox is in an oddly placed casino, playing cards.

Luck of the Vulpine, Luck of the Vulpine...

The other players look up at him, grinning.

Your luck's run out, Vulpine.

They show their true forms, Creatures-and jump at the Vulpine.

It was messy.

Summary
HA!

...You thought he was dead, didn't you? Nope! PhantomFox pulled out a card with an image of a fox on it, marked as an Ace.

The fox leaps out of the card and mauls one of the attacking creatures, which barely escapes with its life as the others flee.

Luck of the Vulpine strikes again!

Real Summary:
PhantomFox was targeted for death, but was protected.

Later, the director's voice was heard over the speakers.

Okay, today is slated for another creature hunt! They're somewhere in that haunted casino, so find them! Remember-naturally.

Day begins and ends in 48 hours.

PhantomFox
2009-03-07, 01:45 AM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/51/169232747_15b15cbfe1.jpg

Neener, neener, neener, you can't get me! THPPPPPT!

Mustiado
2009-03-07, 01:50 AM
C'mon guys, like we weren't ready for that? :smallamused:

Alright remaining folks, here's the deal. We're gonna do something different, mostly because we've been wrong the past few days on who to lynch.

We're gonna let the folks left over decide.

As of right now, we know the following:

Mordokai is a creature.

There are two 'extras' left, Dragoon and Helgraf.

Everyone else is pretty well cleared.

We kinda lost all hope of a flashy finish a while ago, so now we're just... finishing it.

We're leaving it up to the mob. Mordokai, Helgraf, or Dragoon. The power....

IS YOURS!

*flies off in elemental fueled flight*

Deathslayer7
2009-03-07, 02:27 AM
Does that mean I get to go and light the torches? :smallamused:

Mordokai
2009-03-07, 02:35 AM
I knew we should have killed you tonight. Oh well, at least I tried. And failed again...

Lets get this over with, shall we? I was getting tired of it as is anyway.

PhantomFox
2009-03-07, 02:40 PM
A bird in the hand is worth two in the busy. Though the game is pretty much locked up by now.

Mordokai.

SweetLikeLemons
2009-03-07, 04:48 PM
Since we know Mordokai is a wolf, I don't see why we wouldn't kill him. Sorry, Mordy.

Mordokai
2009-03-07, 04:57 PM
I'm getting those nasty blackguard vibes again...

PhantomFox
2009-03-07, 06:14 PM
Well, you do have the chance to turn in your comrade... we win two days from now in the worst case scenario. :smallsmile:

Mordokai
2009-03-07, 06:18 PM
Guess what I'm trying to tell you. (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0624.html)

Dragoon
2009-03-07, 07:05 PM
"Well, since we are supposed to track the monsters, I guess this is the time to take down the monster. Mordokai, your time has come."

Uncle Festy
2009-03-07, 07:29 PM
*floats in*
*sits on Mordy's head*
"WHEEEEE!"

Helgraf
2009-03-08, 01:37 AM
Yep. Take a dive, Mordokai.

Hyozo
2009-03-08, 11:38 AM
Drake Burr lifts a pitchfork and begins to chase Mordokai.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-08, 11:55 AM
*lights the torches*

MOOOORRRRRRDDDDDDAKAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

(Mordokai)

Mordokai
2009-03-08, 01:18 PM
Starts singing! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkGDrV_2ehI)

Mustiado
2009-03-08, 01:21 PM
Ew. Really Mordy?

Mordokai, because if he didn't have my vote before, he does now. ?:P

EDIT: That's at least somewhat better! You could have gone with Crocodile Rock from Elton and I would have been fine with it.