PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Kobold Druid/Sorcerer

Dyllan
2009-02-09, 02:56 PM
How's this build? I'm open to suggestions for changes/spell selection/feats for later in the build. This'll be my backup character in a very draconic themed campaign that we're running.

Earth Kobold
1 Druid 1 - Dragonwrought Kobold
2 Druid 2
3 Dragonblood Sorcerer 1 - Skill Knowledge (Knowledge: Religion), Draconic Right of Passage, Loredrake
4 Sorcerer 2
5 Druid 3
6 Mystic Theurge 1 - Greater Draconic Right of Passage, Draconic Resovoir
7 Mystic Theurge 2
8-17 Arcane Hierophant 1-10 Natural Bond (9), Companion Spellbound (12), feat (15)
18-20 Mystic Theurge 3-5 feat (18)

Ends casting as a Level 20 Sorcerer and a level 18 Druid. Has a Companion Familiar who has the bonuses of a level 17 familiar and a level 16 animal companion. The Companion Familiar would have total bonuses of: +10 HD, +19 Natural Armor, +5 Str/Dex, 14 Int, 6 bonus tricks, Improved Evasion, Link, Share Spells, Evasion, Devotion, Multiattack, Improved Evasion, Alertness, Share Spells, Empathic Link, Deliver Touch Spells, Speak with master, Speak with animals of its kind, Spell Resistance 25, Scry on Familiar. That'd be one tough Wolf (or whatever).

Draz74
2009-02-09, 03:09 PM
Wolf (or whatever).

For a kobold? Weasel, it's gotta be a Dire Weasel. Yeah. :smallwink:

Dyllan
2009-02-09, 03:20 PM
For a kobold? Weasel, it's gotta be a Dire Weasel. Yeah. :smallwink:

Actually, I'd like to find some draconic themed animal companion, if possible. I know there are some draconic animals, but I don't know if they're valid companions, or if they're any good.

Sstoopidtallkid
2009-02-09, 03:21 PM
For a kobold? Weasel, it's gotta be a Dire Weasel. Yeah. :smallwink:Isn't there an ACF for Kobolds that makes the Weasel even stronger, or is that only for Rangers?

Edit:Also, a good way of making the creature tougher is to take the ACF to give Sorcerers a 1/2 progression Animal Companion and the Obtain Familiar feat. Gives you an extra level for your AC advancement, full familiar advancement for Mystic Theurge, and double advancement while Arcane Heirophant. :smallbiggrin:

Dyllan
2009-02-09, 03:24 PM
Isn't there an ACF forKobolds that makes the Weasel even stronger, or is that only for Rangers?

I believe that's ranger only, sadly.