PDA

View Full Version : Witches and Warlocks II: Revenge of the Witches! (and Warlocks!)

Deathslayer7
2009-02-11, 12:32 AM
I am looking for a co-narrator. :smallsmile:

Note: Any of the following is subject to change and in no way is the fully fleshed version. It is very clsoe though. If any changes, they will be minor.

Note2: Please state whether you would prever a two sided game (villagers vs. werewolfs) or three sided game wolves vs wolves vs villagers)

The Roles:

The Wicked Witch of the East: This is the main witch alpha. She controls the lands to the East and commands the Flying Monkies, so be very afraid of her. Scries as Witch.

Flying Pet Monkey: This devious little creature knows all the tricks. It served as The Wicked Witch's spy for so long, it can't remember when it started. Once per night, it can spy on someone who it chooses. Scries as Devil.

Witches: These witches fear The Wicked Witch. They might have tried to rebell against her if they hadn't seen what she did to the latest traitors. They follow her orders, and have sway in the decisions as well. Scries as Witch.

The Wicked Warlock of the West: This is the main Warlock alpha. He and the other select Warlocks control the lands to the West as their domain. He is the head of the council, and as such holds the most sway in meetings and votes. Scries as Warlock.

Warlock's Familiar: Every Wizard Warlock should have a familiar by his side. The Wicked Warlock of the West is no different. Whereas the Warlock is seen as a public figure and symbol, his familiar can move around with ease. Once per night, the Familiar can choose to spy on someone. Scries as Devil.

Warlocks: Part of the ruling council of the West, this group f select young men rule over their land and heed the advice of The Wicked Warlock of the West. Scries as Warlock.

Dorthy: Poor little Dorthy, lost and away from home. Can you help her find her way back and find her poor dog Toto? Once per night, Dorthy can choose to void someone's point the next day. Scries as Dorthy. Gains new abilities if reunited with Toto. Starts off alone. Cannot void the same person twice in a row. Cannot void self.

Toto: What's a lonely little puppy supposed to do alone in a such a big world? Why, give you puppy dog eyes of course. Once per night, Toto can choose to void someone's point the next day. Scries as Toto. Gains new abilities if reunited with Dorthy. Starts off alone. Cannot void the same person twice in a row. Cannot void self.

Toto + Dorthy: If Toto and Dorthy are reunited, then they both lose their actions. Instead, once per night, they can choose a person to void at night. Any kills targeted at that person do not happen. Cannot Bane self.

Note: For this to become effective, both players must pm who Dorothy/Toto is. If either is wrong, a pm will be sent back to both players saying that they have not found Dorthy/Toto.

The Lollipop Guild : The Lollipop guild has silently lived under the Witches and Warlocks empire, and boy are they getting tired of it. They have enlisted the help of a select few trusted members to oraganize battle plans for the oppurtune moment. Scries as Lollipop Leader.

Munchkins: These are the normal everday munchkins who got about their daily lives and pay the Lollipop Guild for its protection.

The Lion: Even cowardly lions can be brave once in a while. Once per night, can protect someone from night kills. Scries as Lion.

The Tinman: Just because he doesn't have a heart doesnt mean he cant judge others hearts or character. Once per night, The Tinman can choose to scry someone with 100% accuracy. Scries as Tinman.

The Scarecrow: Just because he doesn't have a brain doesn't mean he isn't smart. Oncer per night, can scry someone with a 25% accuracy. Thinks he is the Tinman.

Note the Tinman will be told he is the Tinman, but the Scarecrow thinks he is the Tinman. Two players will be pmed letting them know that they are The Tinman.

The Rules:

No Public role claiming. Only ruins the game.
Helgraf's Scry Interference Rule is in effect.
Basic Rules as Mafia.

Player List (13/30):

{table=head] Player|Role|Died|Variation
lex-kat|||
Shadowcaller|||
Dirk Kris|||3
iceddragons|||3
Aemoh|||
Blue Umbrella|||
Kaelaroth|||2
The Bushranger|||
Mustiado|||
PhantomFox|||
stu42|||2
The_Rogue_Monk|||3
TwoBitWriter|||
[/table]

Lex-Kat
2009-02-16, 12:33 PM
I'm so In. First.

Shadowcaller
2009-02-16, 12:57 PM
Have the recruitment started? I have checked this thread some times after some confirment of that.

Anyway, I'm in.

happyturtle
2009-02-16, 01:10 PM
I still have too many games, so no for me. But where are the rules? :smallconfused:

Deathslayer7
2009-02-16, 01:14 PM
rules will be posted momentairily as I was waiting for the thread. :smallsmile:

and yes it is recruiting.

Deathslayer7
2009-02-16, 01:28 PM
and i should ask this. Do you guys want a two sided werewolf game or a three sided werewolf game. Depending on you choices, more or less roles may be added in. :smallsmile:

Dirk Kris
2009-02-16, 02:00 PM
3 sided? Like the Mafia game? I like that variation, myself.
And I'm in.
And available for co-narration should no one else take it up.

Hyozo
2009-02-16, 02:20 PM
In, and I favor the three sided game like you had last time.

Aemoh
2009-02-16, 04:31 PM
In, says I.

Boo
2009-02-16, 09:04 PM
In like Supagoof

Kaelaroth
2009-02-17, 08:47 AM
In, please. And I'd prefer two-sided.

The Bushranger
2009-02-17, 01:37 PM
Count me in! :smallbiggrin:

Mustiado
2009-02-17, 02:49 PM
A few of these games end soon. I'll be in.

Lex-Kat
2009-02-19, 08:42 PM
I heard that the last one was really really fun. And that DS7, being a great writer, was really good at narrating.

I think I'll join. ((Begin hypnotic suggestion to all who read this.))

PhantomFox
2009-02-19, 09:11 PM
I'll sign up. Only in one game so far.

Studoku
2009-02-19, 09:43 PM
In, voting for a two sided game.

Deathslayer7
2009-02-20, 02:43 AM
I need at least 22-24. If i did my count correctly. so come on people. the more the merrier. :smallsmile:

TRM
2009-02-20, 08:31 AM
Okay. In, voting for a three-sided game.

TwoBitWriter
2009-02-20, 06:36 PM
I'm in, I think I could have some fun with this.

Deathslayer7
2009-02-23, 10:40 AM
Due to not enough interest, Witches and Warlocks will not be running.

Apoligies to all.

TRM
2009-02-23, 10:55 AM
Due to not enough interest, Witches and Warlocks will not be running.

Apoligies to all.
D=

You'll try to start it again later, right?

Boo
2009-02-23, 11:25 AM
Well damn. And I wanted to be the Wizard of Oz again. Sure, it's not a role, but in my head I will always be the idiot WoO.

The Bushranger
2009-02-23, 11:59 AM
Awww... :smallfrown:

Lex-Kat
2009-02-23, 12:35 PM
Sadness reigns here. Someday we may once again play Witches and Warlocks.

Deathslayer7
2009-02-23, 04:18 PM
i will try again, but it will not run at this time.

after talking to happy, Withces and Warlocks has been moved to June 1st.

Whether or not I'm doing anything over summer break, i don't know. So the date is tentative. Until then.