PDA

View Full Version : Total War II OOC

The_JJ
2009-02-11, 03:55 PM
Alright, now start you ooc insult fights.

puppyavenger
2009-02-11, 03:57 PM
there is an OOc forum you know?

anyway, first!

Kiren
2009-02-11, 04:13 PM
Second, I haven't see a OOC forum.

puppyavenger
2009-02-11, 04:16 PM
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21

there you go.

Greystone
2009-02-11, 04:27 PM
Ah, I see, sorry about the confusion on stats JJ.

The_JJ
2009-02-11, 04:46 PM
Eh. Right. Ought I call a mod?

The_JJ
2009-02-11, 04:56 PM
Events up. Pm me if I missed something.

puppyavenger
2009-02-11, 05:09 PM
Eh. Right. Ought I call a mod?

yep.

also, out of curiosity, how many NPC world leaders are coming to the British conference and who's joining Globo in the Embargo/what are the effects of said embargo.

Copacetic
2009-02-11, 05:15 PM
Coolio. An OOC Thread. HAven't read the IC thread yet, though.

puppyavenger
2009-02-11, 05:18 PM
Coolio. An OOC Thread. HAven't read the IC thread yet, though.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103840

here you go.

Copacetic
2009-02-11, 05:25 PM
^ Thanks. Grr.. Stoopid Internet Hackes blwoing up My Stuff.

The_JJ
2009-02-11, 05:36 PM
yep.

also, out of curiosity, how many NPC world leaders are coming to the British conference and who's joining Globo in the Embargo/what are the effects of said embargo.

Oh, good question.
Han will be there, as will Umberto, the President of Brazil, one Dreyfus Sufe, of the SRA, sans credentials, the Prime Minister of Tibet, the PM of New Muskovy, General Anton of the Cossaks, a rep from Qin China, a rep from new Hong Kong, the King of Arabia, the Iranian PM, and a whole bunch of other people.

So lots.

As far as the embargo goes, no joiners yet. Nobodies exactly certain what they're doing that deserves an embargo.

Copacetic
2009-02-11, 05:50 PM
Waitm I jues noticed. My Stats didn't change. Intentional?

puppyavenger
2009-02-11, 05:51 PM
Oh, good question.
Han will be there, as will Umberto, the President of Brazil, one Dreyfus Sufe, of the SRA, sans credentials, the Prime Minister of Tibet, the PM of New Muskovy, General Anton of the Cossaks, a rep from Qin China, a rep from new Hong Kong, the King of Arabia, the Iranian PM, and a whole bunch of other people.

So lots.

As far as the embargo goes, no joiners yet. Nobodies exactly certain what they're doing that deserves an embargo.

The solarian revolutionaries are considered a sovereign government? well, I'm guessing I can squeeze one of my guys in too then?

also, what's the Arabian Eye's (sorry can't remember her name) opinion on the SRA? can't see any opinion of hers being secret.

The_JJ
2009-02-11, 07:06 PM
"sans credentials" so... yeah, he's gate crashing.

And she's a bit more DL on her opinions this time 'round. Maybe because she isn't (to your knowledge :smalltongue:) actually on anyone's ruling council or anything.

But yeah, she's let slip her distaste for most of the expantionists/dictators on her talk show before.

Also, her sob story backgroud of growing up a street urchin in Cario is pretty well known, but that doesn't mean she likes/dislikes the UAF or the SRA.

puppyavenger
2009-02-11, 07:18 PM
JJ two things
1. you get my PM?

2. we're using the "you can read spoilers of people with lower espionage then you" system right?

I've been assuming so and...Dresdor, you might want to have PMed that:smallamused:

Earl of Purple
2009-02-17, 06:50 AM
With technology, do I write that I have invented something or do I need GM approval? (it's probably a weird question with an obvious answer, but still)

curtis
2009-02-17, 07:41 AM
What's happened to Madia. Has it been destroyed, taken over, lightly damaged...? I'm confused.

Kiren
2009-02-17, 02:42 PM
I have control of your resources now. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

MWHAHA. Now Umberto is pissed, that bastard cut off Han, even saga wouldn't do such a misdeed.

I didn't destroy your buildings of importance, however the civilians are mostly roasted. We do not however kill children, and they are not enslaved.

(PS, Madia gascar and Madagascar, clever)

curtis
2009-02-17, 04:38 PM
I’ll post my response as soon as I get some detail from JJ.

puppyavenger
2009-02-18, 02:53 PM
I have control of your resources now. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

MWHAHA. Now Umberto is pissed, that bastard cut off Han, even saga wouldn't do such a misdeed.

I didn't destroy your buildings of importance, however the civilians are mostly roasted. We do not however kill children, and they are not enslaved.

(PS, Madia gascar and Madagascar, clever)

how does yor firebombing avoid children?

also bombing? not the best way to take control f a fuel supply.

Kiren
2009-02-18, 03:22 PM
We do not bomb buildings of importance.

Secondly, the non killing of children can only be upheld with the infantry, casualties by bombing are expected.

Greystone
2009-02-18, 04:07 PM
Hey, Han managed to almost take over the world with minimal civilian casualties.

curtis
2009-02-19, 05:01 AM
Yeah, but that wasn't "minimum civilian casualties", that was massive indiscriminate bombing and slaughter.

Kiren
2009-02-19, 06:28 AM
You obviously do not know our work, that was minimal casualties.

Greystone
2009-02-19, 06:39 AM
Yeah, but that wasn't "minimum civilian casualties", that was massive indiscriminate bombing and slaughter.

You talkin' to me?

curtis
2009-02-19, 07:24 AM
To you, but about SAGA.

puppyavenger
2009-02-19, 07:44 AM
You talkin' to me?

most of the world? you had North and South America plus Russia because all of them joined you in your mad plot for world domination.

Greystone
2009-02-19, 11:40 AM
I had North and South America, All the way through Spain, a lot of Africa, all of Italy. I also believe a decent amount of Eastern Europe and a beginning on Pandora.

I still say if Pumpkin could of posted before the end of the turn I would of been able to fight you and Moral off. As it happened it didn't so I called a cease fire.

And I really did avoid killing civilians. You weren't so charitable on US soil to an extent.

curtis
2009-02-19, 02:03 PM
Wait, I just re-read the mid-turn post. If the attack was during the conference, Craig Portula couldn't have been captured, because he wouldn't be in Madia, surely?

Incidentally, what happened at the conference?

The_JJ
2009-02-19, 08:16 PM
Re Portula: Hey, luck of the draw on the capture. Maybe he had to zip back to pick something up?

Re fuel/Madia: Captured and occupied by SAGA.

Re Grey: Right... and the plaugue/zombies that absolutly wreck the rest of the world was... what? Not publiclly known and therefore kosher? Jebus, I still think that, despite starting out as the evil imperialists, I came out on the moral high ground there, just below Moral. And even then, only because I advocated Astroid death for Han. And lets not get started on the mind control evac in the postwar thing. I totally blockaded the place. :smallbiggrin:

Also, 'minimal civilian casualties' make me laugh.

"We used our weapons in such a way that caused minimal civilain casualties"*

*We used nukes, but we only leveled half the city.**

**Because we missed...

Innis Cabal
2009-02-19, 08:17 PM
Fun fact JJ, typing a post in another medium before putting it here will save you the problem of eaten posts/server going down :smallwink:

Greystone
2009-02-19, 09:10 PM
Well JJ, Shona really made a big mistake when she made the horsemen. They did their job, but she gave them far too much freedom and vague orders, so while they were loyal they also didn't have to follow doctrine. Shona disliked plague almost as much as you, and she absolutely detested famine. War and death she could stomach.

They were not mind controlled... to an extent. I did not use mind control, but Shona had her mysterious uber charisma, psychically connecting her with them.

You can't stop people who are willing to leave.

And I really didn't aim at civilians!

The_JJ
2009-02-19, 09:16 PM
"... to an extent"

Yeah, uhuh. That little dotdotdot... it's very important.

"You can't stop people who are willing to leave!"

Eff that. Shona's proven her self a crappy ruler. Council don't care for people's will. Then we'da been a democracy. Council cares about people's intrests.

@ Innis
I copy and paste into a word doc just before I post. :smallbiggrin:

Kiren
2009-02-19, 09:28 PM
We didn't aim at civilians, they got in the way while we bombed their homes.

Greystone
2009-02-19, 10:27 PM
Well, I said "..." because Shona technically has the power to influence people. She really didn't know her powers till mid-game, and never found out that she mind controlled people.

And Shona was a brillient leader. All citizens had practically all the freedoms of the old US. They were happy and prosperous. She eliminated oil use entirely and kept them safe till the end.

Remember that in the original Total War game, Shona was a bit deranged. She was US's "End justify's the means" to the max. She did what sh did because she cared.

Shona cared about everyone, and she just went about the wrong (very, very wrong) way of doing it.

RationalGoblin
2009-02-19, 11:25 PM
Whereas Will Rowe despised most of humanity, but knew that if he wanted remove the despised ones, he would need to also remove the few people he cared about.

Thus, he wanted to improve humanity, to an extent that he would actually care about them.

In fact, in the original Total War, Rowe cared about humans about as much as Shona, I'd say. He tried to use the best methods, but his inquisitive and powerful mind arrived at the most destructive ends. Furthermore, his experiences embittered him, and in Total War 2250, Rowe was perfectly fine with causing widespread destruction, chaos, murder, and death, in order to try and improve humanity.

Of course, by that time, Rowe was self-hating, so...

Anyway, of the original players, I have a question. Would you say Rowe was brilliant, or at least a good leader?

curtis
2009-02-20, 05:57 AM
So... what happened at the conference?

Mozilla Firefox is great for anti-post-swallowing. It remembers what you typed, and if you refresh the page, it asks if you want to resend it.[/advert]

puppyavenger
2009-02-20, 12:12 PM
Whereas Will Rowe despised most of humanity, but knew that if he wanted remove the despised ones, he would need to also remove the few people he cared about.

Thus, he wanted to improve humanity, to an extent that he would actually care about them.

In fact, in the original Total War, Rowe cared about humans about as much as Shona, I'd say. He tried to use the best methods, but his inquisitive and powerful mind arrived at the most destructive ends. Furthermore, his experiences embittered him, and in Total War 2250, Rowe was perfectly fine with causing widespread destruction, chaos, murder, and death, in order to try and improve humanity.

Of course, by that time, Rowe was self-hating, so...

Anyway, of the original players, I have a question. Would you say Rowe was brilliant, or at least a good leader?

well, defiantly the sanest head of state that we saw often.

leaders, better then Han, Tsary, Umberto, probably in the second tier of well-intentioned extremists who were too extreme to be well intentioned anymore.

so with Williams and the Commy guy.

Also, JJ, I notice your history does not include the long painful and televised death of one Tsar Kurd.

Greystone
2009-02-20, 01:38 PM
My favorite thing that Han did was being a espionage 3 or 4 and staying completly un-spied apon due to her amazing anti-espionage tactics.

Ah, sheer brillience.

puppyavenger
2009-02-20, 02:36 PM
My favorite thing that Han did was being a espionage 3 or 4 and staying completly un-spied apon due to her amazing anti-espionage tactics.

Ah, sheer brillience.

what, being un-mind control able.

Greystone
2009-02-20, 03:53 PM
No, basically what I did was design a ridiculously intricate system of secrets, code's, and deception that no one could find out what I was doing until they happened. Nobody suspected I was going to drop the bomb to kill the clones and when I did nobody could prove it.

Fort Legion and Judas Base went unnoticed practically the entire game, and when you did you didn't figure out what they did.

Unfortunately the code system was too complex and a miscommunication caused WW3.

curtis
2009-02-21, 01:40 PM
Kiren: Do you still have Craig captured?

puppyavenger
2009-02-21, 02:05 PM
so did that whole conference thing just die off?

RationalGoblin
2009-02-21, 04:16 PM
Hey, I have to think up a good excuse to increase Helvetica's power, right? So I claim control of all the Alps. :smallbiggrin:

puppyavenger
2009-02-21, 04:28 PM
Hey, I have to think up a good excuse to increase Helvetica's power, right? So I claim control of all the Alps. :smallbiggrin:

that's the most nonsensical justification for war I've ever heard.

and where'd you get robots?

RationalGoblin
2009-02-21, 04:35 PM
that's the most nonsensical justification for war I've ever heard.

and where'd you get robots?

Built them in the first turn. Had them protect Helvetica in case someone like SAGA or the NRE attacked me.

Decided that the NRE needed to be taken down a further peg, and thus, invasion.

EDIT: As for the justification, eh, Hans is just running with it, and seeing what happens.

puppyavenger
2009-02-21, 04:50 PM
Built them in the first turn. Had them protect Helvetica in case someone like SAGA or the NRE attacked me.

Decided that the NRE needed to be taken down a further peg, and thus, invasion.

EDIT: As for the justification, eh, Hans is just running with it, and seeing what happens.

we start out with robot tech?

this makes things so much easier/.

and isn't SAGA a bit more powerful then the NRE?

The_JJ
2009-02-21, 05:37 PM

Yeah, that'll fly with the international community.

You do realize that you just ruined your unique power? And you're leaving your little mountain fortresses? And you've ticked off a good portion of your population that really hates SAGA. Meh. I'll roll wit' it.

Probably just as well. Umberto's not the kind of guy to stop at just one conquered PC. :smalltongue:

And those robots have yet to be tested and have yet to make an impact on his overall military strength.

And as for SAGA being stronger: They were, before the espionage ganking given to them by many unamed parties. Then they blew through the 3 military GEC defenses. Suprise attack, so they didn't lose too much, but they've still got a whole bit of their forces tied up in the Atlantic. Really, were it not for arms dealing and WMD's they'd be nearly gone, and Umberto's catching up in that regard.

Oh, and the peace confrence is on, but so is the war so...

puppyavenger
2009-02-21, 05:43 PM

You do realize that you just ruined your unique power? And you're leaving your little mountain fortresses? And you've ticked off a good portion of your population that really hates SAGA. Meh. I'll roll wit' it.

Probably just as well. Umberto's not the kind of guy to stop at just one conquered PC. :smalltongue:

And those robots have yet to be tested and have yet to make an impact on his overall military strength.

And as for SAGA being stronger: They were, before the espionage ganking given to them by many unamed parties. Then they blew through the 3 military GEC defenses suprise attack, so they didn't lose too much, but they've still got a whole bit of their forces tied up in the Atlantic. Really, were it not for arms dealing and WMD's they'd be nearly gone, and Umberto's catching up in that regard.

sending you a PM of soe plans of mine. also SE Asian tactics.

RationalGoblin
2009-02-21, 06:51 PM

And as for SAGA being stronger: They were, before the espionage ganking given to them by many unamed parties. Then they blew through the 3 military GEC defenses. Suprise attack, so they didn't lose too much, but they've still got a whole bit of their forces tied up in the Atlantic. Really, were it not for arms dealing and WMD's they'd be nearly gone, and Umberto's catching up in that regard.

Oh, and the peace confrence is on, but so is the war so...

Hrm. PMing you a secret message to Umberto, along with a televised speech in my post.

puppyavenger
2009-02-21, 07:01 PM
Goblin, you get my PM?

Greystone
2009-02-21, 07:24 PM
Not meant to offend Goblin, but that was Kara's reaction...

Feel free to hate her.

puppyavenger
2009-02-21, 07:28 PM

Feel free to hate her.

she's laughing at the idea of someone being tortured and killed. of course were going to hate her. especially if she messes up America nay more.

still confused why you don't want anyone to frame the U.S. government for anything.

Greystone
2009-02-21, 07:30 PM
she's laughing at the idea of someone being tortured and killed. of course were going to hate her. especially if she messes up America nay more.

still confused why you don't want anyone to frame the U.S. government for anything.

I don't understand the last part... when did I say that?

puppyavenger
2009-02-21, 07:32 PM
I don't understand the last part... when did I say that?

before the start of the game, when I was trying ot hire you t do osme sabatoge missions?

Greystone
2009-02-21, 07:36 PM
before the start of the game, when I was trying ot hire you t do osme sabatoge missions?

Which ones... didn't I do them? If not, re-send me the pm.

puppyavenger
2009-02-21, 07:38 PM
Which ones... didn't I do them? If not, re-send me the pm.

deleted the PM a while back, no need for it now, already at war with the subject of the contract, did the sabatoge myself (forgot Russia V2 had 4 spy!)

RationalGoblin
2009-02-21, 07:42 PM

Feel free to hate her.

No hard feelings.... HehehehhehehahahahahHAHHAHAHAHAHA! :smallamused:

Greystone
2009-02-21, 07:48 PM
No hard feelings.... HehehehhehehahahahahHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Was that a manical laugh, or a sarcastic laugh?

deleted the PM a while back, no need for it now, already at war with the subject of the contract, did the sabatoge myself (forgot Russia V2 had 4 spy!)

Well the only reason that comes to mind for not wanting US framed, is because I have a high priority base there and don't want to bring attention to myself.

puppyavenger
2009-02-21, 07:52 PM
Was that a manical laugh, or a sarcastic laugh?

Well the only reason that comes to mind for not wanting US framed, is because I have a high priority base there and don't want to bring attention to myself.

right, heh nee dot find a way of combating that....

and I did find out about it IC!

Greystone
2009-02-21, 07:59 PM
right, heh nee dot find a way of combating that....

and I did find out about it IC!

Sigh, translate please.

puppyavenger
2009-02-21, 08:01 PM
Sigh, translate please.

heh nee dot

heh need to

pressed two buttons wrong .

Greystone
2009-02-21, 08:06 PM
Ahem, what exactly did you find out IC... and how?

Oh and here is a picture of Kara Fang.
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/9000/filephpavatar9612250620.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

puppyavenger
2009-02-21, 08:10 PM
Ahem, what exactly did you find out IC... and how?
]

your existence and your various American activities.

why would I tell you that?

Greystone
2009-02-21, 09:18 PM
We did that al the time last game, just out of curiosity. Was it a mistake I made?

puppyavenger
2009-02-21, 09:27 PM
We did that al the time last game, just out of curiosity. Was it a mistake I made?

true.

no, just kind of easy to spot the initial clues if you're doing anything on the American West coast, then a bit f investigation....

Greystone
2009-02-21, 09:32 PM
I'll admit more curiosity since you have only a three esp. and you need a five to even realize I exist...

I am confused...

The_JJ
2009-02-21, 09:38 PM
His specific anti drug activities in America lead to the discovery of your existance.

Greystone
2009-02-21, 09:40 PM
The existence of the Jade, or a criminal organization?

Wizard of the Coat
2009-02-21, 09:44 PM
His specific anti drug activities in America lead to the discovery of your existance.

Sounds like you've got some 'meddling kids' to take care of.

Mind you though as I suspect we're similarly potent in the sneakyness field (same esp needed to view) I don't think you'll have much trouble doing that.

Just make sure you get the apropriate sharks with lasers for their excecution. :smallbiggrin:

puppyavenger
2009-02-21, 09:45 PM
The existence of the Jade, or a criminal organization?

the Jade specifically.

Also, JJ waiting for PM replies

Wiz Pming you.

Greystone
2009-02-21, 09:48 PM
Sounds like you've got some 'meddling kids' to take care of.

Mind you though as I suspect we're similarly potent in the sneakyness field (same esp needed to view) I don't think you'll have much trouble doing that.

Just make sure you get the apropriate sharks with lasers for their excecution.

It will be done.

the Jade specifically.

Also, JJ waiting for PM replies

Wiz Pming you.

Alright, I need explained too. My unique is that I don't exist. It is very hard to find that I exist. How?

(I may have to call shenanigans)

Kiren
2009-02-21, 09:53 PM
rational goblin, delete some messages, your inbox is full.

puppyavenger
2009-02-21, 10:01 PM
you get my PM wizzcoat?

Greystone
2009-02-21, 10:06 PM

Uhh, How? I never give my real name through drug trades. If you are referring to the first scene with Kara she didn't actually give a name out, she was talking to another Jade agent...

Wizard of the Coat
2009-02-21, 10:07 PM
Alright, I need explained too. My unique is that I don't exist. It is very hard to find that I exist. How?

(I may have to call shenanigans)

Well technically I have sufficient espionage to know you exist, but even I don't know anything more then whispers of a name (same with you on me I suppose).

Still we have a different modus operanti.

As for the discovery I'd see it like they know there are people that are running around in the west US dealing with drugsbarons occasionally dropping the name jade in hushed voices.

you get my PM wizzcoat?
yes, writing reply

Greystone
2009-02-21, 10:10 PM
Eh, the Drug Trade in the US is routine, nothing noticeable like in some other countries I refuse to mention.

puppyavenger
2009-02-21, 10:17 PM
Eh, the Drug Trade in the US is routine, nothing noticeable like in some other countries I refuse to mention.

huh? I got a huge influx of Japanese drugs being pushed.

Greystone
2009-02-21, 10:18 PM
Well that was... incorrect.

I never once said that I went into the US with Japanese drugs, that is sloppy and lazy.

I was mainly just taking over the local drug trade and keeping it low-pro so Shona wouldn't find me.

puppyavenger
2009-02-21, 10:31 PM
Well that was... incorrect.

I never once said that I went into the US with Japanese drugs, that is sloppy and lazy.

I was mainly just taking over the local drug trade and keeping it low-pro so Shona wouldn't find me.

well, guess it is incorrect....

yes, writing reply eagerly awaiting it.

Greystone
2009-02-21, 10:33 PM
Eh, I could see where he made the assumption, but then again...

What ever, I'm sure I will be found out eventually....

puppyavenger
2009-02-21, 10:37 PM
Eh, I could see where he made the assumption, but then again...

What ever, I'm sure I will be found out eventually....

also, it's not lie I'm actually using the GIAF spy score, the one I'm using is much higher then that.

Greystone
2009-02-21, 10:39 PM
So the GIAF spycore on the page is a lie?

puppyavenger
2009-02-21, 10:40 PM
So the GIAF spycore on the page is a lie?

no it's true, it's just not the one I'm using.

Greystone
2009-02-21, 10:43 PM
So are you using New Tibet's or the Brotherhoods? Perhaps someone else?

puppyavenger
2009-02-21, 10:44 PM

exactly.

stupid minimum message length

Greystone
2009-02-21, 10:45 PM
Your a bastard :smallbiggrin:

puppyavenger
2009-02-21, 10:47 PM
Your a bastard :smallbiggrin:

why thank you kindly.

what. I need time to get a world-class spy system built up. and my super-weapons need protection.

puppyavenger
2009-02-21, 10:48 PM
I figure that with your networks you can figured that one out, I did.

don't really understand this.

also why'd you delete the post?

and waiting for the PM/

Wizard of the Coat
2009-02-21, 10:50 PM

exactly.

Wait...they're using mine??? How come no-one told me

I'm so stealthy my actions appear to be secret from to even myself. :smalltongue:

EDIT: deleted the post as I didn't see the above two posts. Still the argument still holds that I did figure out who'se rating you're using with my network.

Greystone
2009-02-21, 10:52 PM
Well, I saw a lot of Pming and I made a guess.

Many will be made, most will be wrong :smallcool:

puppyavenger
2009-02-21, 10:54 PM
Wait...they're using mine??? How come no-one told me

I'm so stealthy my actions appear to be secret from to even myself. :smalltongue:

EDIT: deleted the post as I didn't see the above two posts. Still the argument still holds that I did figure out who'se rating you're using with my network.

Pmed you about it.

also you're not really that secret considering every nation I've been talking to has some sort of contact with you.

Greystone
2009-02-21, 10:55 PM
Me or Wiz?

puppyavenger
2009-02-21, 10:56 PM
Me or Wiz?

Wiz. seeing as we're supposed to be allies if my memory serves.

Greystone
2009-02-21, 10:58 PM
I am targeting only three people specifically at the moment. One out of punishment and two out of sheer easy pickings.

Or did you, again, mean Wiz?

puppyavenger
2009-02-21, 10:59 PM
I am targeting only three people specifically at the moment. One out of punishment and two out of sheer easy pickings.

Or did you, again, mean Wiz?

GEC SAGA and....the Nordic league?

Greystone
2009-02-21, 11:00 PM
You have one right, and one I have "targeted" but one is dead wrong.

Wizard of the Coat
2009-02-21, 11:18 PM
also you're not really that secret considering every nation I've been talking to has some sort of contact with you.

True, the brotherhood has a policy of making itself known to several world leaders, usually through dreams. However it is not the kind of knowledge that can be transferred easily. For instance you cannot pick up the phone and tell people about contacts made with the brotherhood, the phone would just stop working. (some random easy to manipulate operator might have pulled a plug or sprung a fuse somewhere...that's their modus operandi. It's not too difficult to keep excelent survailance on the few people that know of your existance, not considering their resources and abilities.)

Besides brotherhood members are not easily traced.

Innis Cabal
2009-02-21, 11:20 PM
It dosn't matter if you know what you know. You have to let other people know it for it to work. Very clever

Greystone
2009-02-21, 11:22 PM
Man, I haven't been contacted yet!

:smallamused:

Wizard of the Coat
2009-02-21, 11:27 PM
It dosn't matter if you know what you know. You have to let other people know it for it to work. Very clever

Exactly, the brotherhood only has information. It's kinda like being the world's internet provider and deciding what pages whom get's to view.

It's all about getting the right info to the right person if I want to get the ball roling. (EDIT: And I've failed a few times allready)

Man, I haven't been contacted yet!

:smallamused:

I'd love too, but I wouldn't know whom to contact. :smallbiggrin:

curtis
2009-02-22, 04:53 AM
SAGA: Do you still have Craig?
JJ: Does SAGA still have Craig?

Greystone
2009-02-22, 11:52 AM
Exactly, the brotherhood only has information. It's kinda like being the world's internet provider and deciding what pages whom get's to view.

It's all about getting the right info to the right person if I want to get the ball roling. (EDIT: And I've failed a few times allready)

I'd love too, but I wouldn't know whom to contact. :smallbiggrin:

I know :smallamused:

Wizard of the Coat
2009-02-22, 01:17 PM
@the JJ: PM pending, your inbox is full.

puppyavenger
2009-02-22, 01:20 PM
So seriously, why isn't this n the OOC forum?

Greystone
2009-02-22, 01:36 PM
because, err, its happy here?

Innis Cabal
2009-02-22, 01:38 PM
The Mods haven't moved it.

Greystone
2009-02-24, 06:45 AM
Hello? We still good?

curtis
2009-02-24, 11:03 AM
Shhh! Everyone's being really, really, quiet.

puppyavenger
2009-02-24, 11:30 AM
I'm here, waiting for JJ to reply to my PM's

The_JJ
2009-02-24, 07:12 PM
Ugh. Sorry, it was a bad Monday for me.

Soon to appear:
Midround actions (all the nonwar stuff that I didn't feel like putting up, plus some of the confrece actions.)

And then really soon after that, Turn Three.

BTW, my PM box overflowed, resend stuff!