PDA

View Full Version : Looking for advice and suggestions

Everdawn
2009-02-12, 03:44 PM
Hi folks! I just started up my own blog where I can rant about sci-fi fantasy stuff, and I was wondering if other people would enjoy it. Would you mind taking a look at it, and letting me know what you think? Thanks!

www.larrybrenner.blogspot.com

Everdawn
2009-02-12, 03:46 PM
Hi folks! I just started up my own blog where I can rant about sci-fi fantasy stuff, and I was wondering if other people would enjoy it. Would you mind taking a look at it, and letting me know what you think? Thanks!

www.larrybrenner.blogspot.com

reorith
2009-02-14, 12:08 AM
i for one was underwhelmed. i i read until to

Ok, so right now I'm reading a trilogy of Star Wars novels called the Bounty Hunter Wars. These things really should write themselves.

and decided a better use of my time would be typing the word "google" into the search bar on www.google.com and clicking "i'm feeling lucky" and then repeating the process.

i've been doing that for about seven minutes now.

best wishes,

reorith

Everdawn
2009-02-16, 06:23 PM
Thank you for your useful critique of my blog. I appreciate your valuable input. The advice and suggestions you made were very helpful, and I do hope you'll come back to my website for another read.

reorith
2009-02-16, 06:56 PM
i enjoyed seeing your take on the brave and the bold (http://larrybrenner.blogspot.com/2009/02/brave-and-bold.html).

Everdawn
2009-02-16, 08:37 PM
Thanks! I need to catch another episode of that show. I never remember to tune in. Are there other episodes worth watching?