PDA

View Full Version : Partnership

Sandomirski
2009-02-13, 12:07 AM
Hi everyone!

First of all, sorry for my english (i hope its understandable), Im from Russia. With my friends from Latvia and Ukraine we run small FRPG project. And we have not too big, young, but quality interesting avatars gallery (now more than 400 pics, regular updating). We think it can be usefull for your users-players, who enjoy FRPG.

Here is very interesting site too. Not all our visitors knows english well, but those who can read at good level, finds many fun here. May be - play by post.

So, we offer some kind of link exchange. We understand - scales of our project is rather diffent (possible 1000: 1) : ) Its ok if we have only small link somewhere in forum or deep corner of site. We make link to our site in mainpage in list of friends. It will be fair.

And all this will be nice example of international role-players coop : )

Here is link to gallery (Im in great hope, than this is not illegal in this forum, sorry if it). Navigation is doubled in english:

Thanks for attantions!

With best regards,
S. V. Sandomirski

P.S. In awaiting of administration respond : )

Rawhide
2009-02-13, 08:47 AM
We wish you the best of luck on your venture but unfortunately we don't do link swaps. We currently have a policy of not advertising anything or allowing advertising. If you have any questions please feel free to send a Private Message to a moderator.