PDA

View Full Version : Off-Hand Weapon Feat

Ziggy's_Roady
2009-02-13, 12:23 AM
Hi, I'm playing a 4.0 Rogue, and I need some help. What I'm aiming for is the ability to use two-crossbows a round. My friend/DM told me if I took an off-hand perk, Iand something else, I'd be able to do it. Anyone know what this is?

Panda-s1
2009-02-13, 01:25 AM
Hi, I'm playing a 4.0 Rogue, and I need some help. What I'm aiming for is the ability to use two-crossbows a round. My friend/DM told me if I took an off-hand perk, Iand something else, I'd be able to do it. Anyone know what this is?

Well... Hmmm.... You can take the Two-Fisted Shooter feat from Martial Power, which lets you treat hand crossbows as an off-hand weapons, reload hand crossbows with one hand, and let you take a second shot with your off-hand crossbow when you crit with a hand crossbow. But to just shoot twice a round you need to get the Twin Strike power from the ranger, but you can't do that until 11th level and it requires paragon multiclassing.

If you really just want to fire twice a round with crossbows more than anything, you could start as a human ranger with Twin Strike who takes a rogue multiclass feat and Two-Fisted Shooter (TFS is a rogue only feat) as his level 1 feats. In fact that's probably the best idea, if you crit with your primary hand you can get a third shot in as well.

Ziggy's_Roady
2009-02-13, 05:07 PM
perfect, thanks