PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] A little help...

ReluctantDragon
2009-02-13, 07:44 AM
So I was just told today that I will be pinch-GM'ing tomorrow. Was not expecting this. The group I will be GM'ing for has no characters in a game that I would be running, so I figured I would make characters for them. I brainstormed a little and came up with the following:

This group to date has only played D&D 2.x. Due to my influence and the influence of another player the regular GM will be updating to 3.5 soon. So I have the great idea to put together each player's character in 3.5 format(different name, same race, same class, same intent) except much higher level. Say level 12-14. Seems like fun for a 1-shot, right?

Here is my conundrum.

What is a good adventure to run a group at that level? Is there anything published that might be available online? Or any ideas from Players in the Ground?

Keep in mind this is most likely just a 1-shot game. In depth character progression is not needed within game. Just something that is fun, mildly challenging and fits into a single night's time-frame.

Any ideas? I'd appreciate the help.

Thanks!

Douglas
2009-02-13, 01:20 PM
You could look through the adventures here (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/oa/20030530b) for something you like.

ReluctantDragon
2009-02-13, 11:03 PM
See! My google-fu is atrocious. Thanks douglas!