PDA

View Full Version : Least favorite Character

hobbitkniver
2009-02-15, 02:17 PM
Which character do you hate, think is annoying, or just wanna kill the most?

PS: Can be, but is not limited to one of the party members.

I'd have to say Miko. She's stuck up, treats the PC's like crap, killed Shojo (I think that's what his name was), looks terrible in blue, and condemned Mr. Scruffy to the life a cold blooded killer!

*Gasp* *Gasp* -Sorry Paladin Fans

Niley
2009-02-15, 02:22 PM
1. I hate(d) Miko.
2. I think Celia is annoying.
3. There was a time I wanted to kill Miko but she's dead now anyway.

CrimsonAngel
2009-02-15, 02:22 PM
Hate: :durkon:
annoying: :nale:
kill: :durkon:

Favorite: :belkar:
Most like: :haley:
Most badass: :xykon:
Silliest: :thog: and :elan:

hobbitkniver
2009-02-15, 02:26 PM
Hate: :durkon:
annoying: :nale:
kill: :durkon:

Favorite: :belkar:
Most like: :haley:
Most badass: :xykon:
Silliest: :thog: and :elan:

Hmm that's odd. I've never thought Nale was annoying and why would you hate Durkon, he has no personality and therefore no chance for love or hate.

[TS] Shadow
2009-02-15, 04:14 PM
Hmm that's odd. I've never thought Nale was annoying and why would you hate Durkon, he has no personality and therefore no chance for love or hate.

If you have no personality, you're boring. And to many people, boredom is a sin.

enarch3t
2009-02-15, 05:07 PM
The guy with a halberd. I'm glad he is dead.

The character probably most deserving of death is :belkar: or :xykon: but he's already dead so . . .

Assassin89
2009-02-15, 05:24 PM
Death to the Oracle! He need to die for cheating death and having a rude demeanor.

Surrealistik
2009-02-15, 05:32 PM
V easily. Pretentious, annoying and insufferable to the bone.

cheesecake
2009-02-15, 06:30 PM
Roy and V are my least favorite.

Belkar and Haley are my favorite

For team evil, I love them all :-D

Neithan
2009-02-15, 06:37 PM
I really hated Miko. But in a good and very entertaining way. ^^

And I'm mostly indifferent towards Hinjo, I think is his name. He's just not fun or entertaining or anything.

Dogmantra
2009-02-15, 07:36 PM
I don't really hate any of the characters, but the ones I like least are Durkon and Redcloak, all the other major characters are just better. (Yes, even Miko was better than Durkon)

Puppeteer
2009-02-15, 07:46 PM
1. I hate Celia
2. I think Celia is annoying
3. I want Celia dead

CrimsonAngel
2009-02-15, 08:05 PM
1. I hate Celia
3. I want Celia dead

It seems like you have a grudge against celio.* :smallfrown:

*made up here brothers name. :smalltongue:

Tmabbbb
2009-02-15, 08:16 PM
Celia, no doubt. I previously disliked Miko for being arrogant, but her personality and adamance made her death more significant. If Celia died, than her involvement in the plot would have been more of a side quest than an actual plot point. Haley was content to leave Belkar behind when he was useless; she should do the same to Celia.

Assassin89
2009-02-15, 08:19 PM
1. I hate Celia
3. I want Celia dead

These three statements could apply for any character in the comic. I like Celia, as she shows an alternative viewpoint to the basic kill everything in sight tactics of many adventurers.

SkredlitheOgre
2009-02-15, 11:15 PM
Vaarsuvius. Period.

Lunaya
2009-02-15, 11:49 PM
I absolutely cannot stand Celia. Holier than thou, skinny vegan beeyotch who puts out on a first date.

Miko's a close second, but at least she had severe emotional instability as an excuse. Plus, I joined the forums after she was already dead.

Wanderlust
2009-02-16, 01:30 PM
I like Durkon. Like Roy, he's the straight man in the presence of silly characters like Elan and Belkar, which I can relate to. One of my favorite OoTS moments was when Durkon totally pwned Leeky Windstaff and shattered his ent minions. Also, his random deathly fear of trees is hilarious, especially compared to how 'normal' he is in the group.

But, I guess if we all loved the same characters and hated the same characters, it'd be boring.

Optimystik
2009-02-16, 01:52 PM
The Oracle needs to die, permanently, for his part in the current debacle facing V.

"Disintegrate, Gust of Wind."

Deckmaster
2009-02-16, 05:29 PM
I don't think I can honestly say I hate any character. They all are enjoyable in their own way, even if you're not supposed to like them. That said, I think my least favorite is probably :vaarsuvius:, if only because "I know V's gender" threads take over the boards whenever (s)he gets any focus.

Logalmier
2009-02-16, 06:30 PM
The Oracle needs to die, permanently, for his part in the current debacle facing V.

"Disintegrate, Gust of Wind."

That would work, if the Oracle wasn't an Oracle and didn't have a Kobold town right next to his tower.

Random Kobold:(wide-eyed) So your really letting me wear the oracle hat and robes?

Oracle: Yup. And you'll be in charge of the place for the next week. And if an elf wearing pink robes comes here let him/her in. It's a family friend.

Random Kobold:Thank you so much Oracle! I'll never forget this!

Oracle:(walking out the front door with suitcase) By! Don't throw any wild party's!

:smalleek:

Tensu
2009-02-16, 07:04 PM
I hate Xykon most of all. He's just a power-hungry moron dealing with things he can't begin to understand. at least RC believes in something greater than himself.

almost all other characters I like as characters but either disagree with or dislike as people, by which I mean I have fun reading about them but disagree with a large enough portion of their actions that if we met IRL, we'd never get along.

The oracle and several members of the sapphire guard are the only exceptions. esp. the female nautical one who's name I forget and am to lazy to look up at the moment because she doesn't fight with a katana. why I dislike katanas with great intensity is another story altogether.

Assassin89
2009-02-16, 07:24 PM
The oracle and several members of the sapphire guard are the only exceptions. esp. the female nautical one who's name I forget and am to lazy to look up at the moment because she doesn't fight with a katana. why I dislike katanas with great intensity is another story altogether.

The name of the nautical paladin is Lien.

Those two lizardmen also rank high on my kill list for resurrecting the Oracle when his death should have been permanent.

Spiky
2009-02-16, 07:36 PM
Dirt farmers, hands down. People who "get along" by fighting and yelling at each other simply aren't needed in the 'verse. Any 'verse. Put 'em in a box.

Tensu
2009-02-16, 07:57 PM
The name of the nautical paladin is Lien.

Thanks. I knew it started with an L.

Berserk Monk
2009-02-16, 08:04 PM
What starts with c and ends in elia?

Rutskarn
2009-02-16, 08:31 PM
Death to the Oracle! He need to die for cheating death and having a rude demeanor.

Uh.

Yeah. I, uh. Hate people who...cheat death...

And...have a rude...

...okay, I need a few things. A gun, a bus ticket as far away from Assassin 89 as possible, and a Not Dead mask.

Optimystik
2009-02-16, 08:40 PM
That would work, if the Oracle wasn't an Oracle and didn't have a Kobold town right next to his tower.

Random Kobold:(wide-eyed) So your really letting me wear the oracle hat and robes?

Oracle: Yup. And you'll be in charge of the place for the next week. And if an elf wearing pink robes comes here let him/her in. It's a family friend.

Random Kobold:Thank you so much Oracle! I'll never forget this!

Oracle:(walking out the front door with suitcase) By! Don't throw any wild party's!

:smalleek:

Ha. I don't doubt he would see it coming, unlike most other "psychics." Maybe part of V's Ultimate Arcane Power will allow him to sneak up on the scaly bastard by bypassing his scry-o-vision. Although I don't think Tiamat would take kindly to V dispatching her messenger.

whatchamacallit
2009-02-17, 08:26 AM
Um... no one. Every character is at least alright, though I find the :roach: have been a bit over done in the past.

LM TR
2009-02-17, 12:01 PM
least favourite: Haley, Celia

most favourite: Belkar

JVWest
2009-02-17, 12:28 PM
Least favorite as in "I really hate that guy/gal!": Miko

Least favorite as in "I just don't care for that character very much.": Bozzok

Love Xykon. Xykon is just pure evil goodness who doesn't give a rat's batootie about what the rest of the cast is doing. He's great.