PDA

View Full Version : Incarnum And Psionic Feats

EdroGrimshell
2009-02-16, 12:36 AM
I need some ideas for incarnum feats for a high incarnum/psionic campaign. Below are two incarnum feats and a series of talent feats that i already have created for specific NPCs. i don't need more psionic feats unless they also deal with incarnum.

Eldritch Soul-Fusion [Incarnum]
You infuse your eldritch blast with incarnum, increasing its power.
Prerequisites: Con 13, Eldritch Blast class feature
Benefits: Once per day you can invest essentia into this feat. You gain a bonus on damage rolls with your eldritch blast equal to the amount of essentia invested in this feat x the spell level of your eldritch blast. You also gain a bonus on the DC of your eldritch blast equal to the amount of invested essentia.
You gain one point of essentia.

Incarnum Healing [Incarnum]
You can use incarnum as a conduit for positive energy allowing you to heal wounds.
Prerequisites: Con 13, Healing Soul
Benefits: At the beginning of the day, you can invest essentia into this feat. You can heal wounds (your own or those of others) with a touch equal to a number of point of damage equal to twice your Con bonus x the amount of essentia invested in this feat, you can spread this healing among multiple recipients and multiple healings, you need not spend all of this healing at once. Once the amount of essentia invested is chosen, it cannot be altered and remains invested for 24 hours.
You gain one point of essentia.
Special: This feat can be used in conjunction with the Azure Touch feat.

Psionic Talent Feats: These feats grant you the ability to use minor psionics, representing an inborn talent of the mind. Talent feats are treated as psionic feats for all purposes for the purpose of the Psionic Body feat and meeting the prerequisites of another feat or prestige class.

Expanded Talent [Talent]
Your talents have expanded to a greater degree.
Prerequisites: Hidden Talent
Benefits: You gain an additional two power points and can choose one additional 1st-level power to add to your powers known list. Your effective manifester level is equal to half your character level. You can take feats that rely on your manifester level as a prerequisite, however, you cannot qualify for prestige classes with a manifester level prerequisites.

Natural Talent [Talent]
Your talent has become almost second nature.
Prerequisites: Hidden Talent, Expanded Talent, Character level 3rd
Benefits: You gain an additional two power points and can choose one 2nd-level power to add to your powers known list. Additionally, you gain bonus power points for a high Cha score.

Superior Talent [Talent]
Your talents have extended to an incredible extent without formal training.
Prerequisites: Hidden Talent, Expanded Talent, Natural Talent, Character level 6th
Benefits: You gain an additional two power points and can choose one additional 1st-level and 2nd-level power and one 3rd-level power to add to your powers known list. Additionally, you can meet the prerequisites for prestige classes with these feats.

Masterful Talent [Talent]
You natural talents have reached their full potential.
Prerequisites: Hidden Talent, Expanded Talent, Natural Talent, Superior Talent, Character level 9th
Benefits: You gain an additional two power points and can choose one additional 1st- 2nd- and 3rd-level power and one 4th-level power to add to your powers known list.

Empowered Talent [Talent]
You can use your psionic talent more often than normal.
Prerequisites: Hidden Talent
Benefits: You gain one power point for each Talent feat you possess (including this one) that are added to your power point reserve.

Mind Trick [Talent]
You can use minor psionic tricks as long as you have power to spare.
Prerequisites: Must have a power point reserve.
Benefits: You can manifest a number of minor psionic attacks called mind tricks. You need not spend power points to use a mind trick but must have at least one power point to manifest it. Mind tricks are considered 0-level powers. Upon taking this feat, select a number of mind tricks equal to your Cha mod (minimum 1), you can use the selected mind tricks at will.
Acid Splash: As the spell of the same name
Electric Jolt: As the spell of the same name
Ray of Frost: As the spell of the same name
Flame Gout: As ray of frost except it deals fire damage
Sonic Snap: Deal one point of sonic damage with a ranged touch attack
Telekinetic Needle: Fire missile of force that deals one point of force damage
Special: You can spend one power point to use a mind trick as a swift action.

Improved Mind Trick [Talent]
Your mind tricks are more powerful than normal.
Prerequisites: Mind Trick, Cha 13
Benefits: Add your Cha mod to the damage you deal with your mind tricks.

Lorien077
2009-02-16, 01:24 PM
Interesting feats indeed. A couple of questions: how would manifester level work for a character who was say a wilder if they took the hidden talent chain? Would they separate out the new powers and limit them to half HD?

Also I really like mind trick, though I'd like to see some more cantrip variety powers in there, like prestidigitation and light.

EdroGrimshell
2009-02-16, 08:40 PM
forget the psionic feats for now please, my main question is about the incarnum feats.
1) Do you have any ideas for other incarnum feats
2) Do you have completed incarnum feats
3) Anything could be useful but i need more on the incarnum side. its not like they have a complete incarnum book