PDA

View Full Version : Castle Crashers

The Neoclassic
2009-02-16, 11:12 AM
I'm a wee bit addicted to Castle Crashers at the moment. I just beat the game for the first time last night and now I'm going to try to unlock all the characters. However, while it is very easy to find lists of what characters one can unlock and how online, I haven't found any list of the type of magic that each unlockable character has (which will really affect which ones I want to unlock). Anyone have a list or know at least some of them? Has anyone else played the game at all?

AgentPaper
2009-02-16, 01:37 PM
Gamefaqs has a great guide on this matter: Link (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/934458/54118)

Very fun game, especially with friends. I find that characters that buff melee will do better in the more early game, archers will do better later on, and magic users are the best when you fight other players. Still, all of them contribute solidly all the way through and are fun to play, so I like them. Personally, I prefer the Industrialist, seeing as how his spash attack is to have GIANT BUZZSAWS come from the ground to cut your enemies to ribbons. With a maximum of 7, and the fact that you can spam the spell getting a very nice number of them going. Even better, you can use them to slaughter the enemy team in the volleyball match, something nobody else can do.