PDA

View Full Version : SuperHeroics

Pages : 1 [2]

Nameless
2009-06-19, 03:58 AM
Yay triple post. I've had a lot of free time this week, so here we go.
Since I finally ditched the square speech bubbles, I went ahead and got rid of the all caps thing. It just doesn't really work for this style.
The square speech bubbles and all caps can work for other styles though, especially when it's all hand drawn and written. Or, if you look at Lying's style, the squareness works nicely there.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/24-1.png

Yay character development.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-06-19, 08:26 AM
I've noticed something. Don't all of Nameless' stories have an insane, blond, female, character? I wonder if it's based on anybody he knows. :smalltongue:

Of course, Krish seems to have a lot less insanity then Maya.

Lemming
2009-06-19, 08:55 AM
I like what you did there. :smallwink:
But does SAF have a flying fortress? And why doesn't Mr. Fury have an eyepatch? :smalltongue:

Nameless
2009-06-19, 08:59 AM
I've noticed something. Don't all of Nameless' stories have an insane, blond, female, character? I wonder if it's based on anybody he knows. :smalltongue:

Of course, Krish seems to have a lot less insanity then Maya.

Actually, because it's my friends character, the personality is based of that friend, only more randomish.

I like what you did there. :smallwink:
But does SAF have a flying fortress? And why doesn't Mr. Fury have an eyepatch? :smalltongue:

Yay! You got the Reference! :smallbiggrin:

Nameless
2009-06-21, 06:18 PM

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/25-3.png

Yay for tying up loose plot holes!

Lemming
2009-06-21, 06:44 PM
Panel 9: What's an orporation? :smalltongue:

Nameless
2009-06-21, 06:46 PM
Panel 9: What's an orporation? :smalltongue:

I'm sorry, What? :smallconfused:

Lemming
2009-06-21, 06:49 PM
In panel 9 Nick Rich says "entire orporation".

Nameless
2009-06-21, 06:53 PM
In panel 9 Nick Rich says "entire orporation".

Alice: "Me and Krish are heading off to bed. 'Night guys"
Remus: "'Night Alice"

I think you mean Panel 8, where it says "Oporation" instead of "operation" but I do not see an "orporation" anywhere. :smalltongue:

EDIT: Anyway, fixed it.

Thanks for letting me know. :smallsmile:

Nameless
2009-06-22, 12:42 PM
*Is shown another typo*
*fixes*

>.>
<.<

Nameless
2009-06-24, 06:06 PM

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/26-1.png

Which means random fighting will happen soon...
YAY!

memnarch
2009-06-24, 06:15 PM
Those aren't ninja; they're too polite! :smalltongue:

Lyinginbedmon
2009-06-24, 06:17 PM
You have a scythe and are basically the grim reaper, they are a bunch of uniformed nameless mooks.

I think a betting pool will be unnecessary.

Nameless
2009-06-24, 06:29 PM
You have a scythe and are basically the grim reaper, they are a bunch of uniformed nameless mooks.

I think a betting pool will be unnecessary.

He's also one of the main characters AND a hero.
It's way to early in the plot for him to die. :smallbiggrin:

Green-Shirt Q
2009-06-29, 08:24 AM
Hello, Nameless. I couldn't help but notice that you haven't entered into the most recent Secret Santa (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115392).

I'm just saying, in case you missed it.

Lyinginbedmon
2009-06-29, 09:10 AM
Hello, Nameless. I couldn't help but notice that you haven't entered into the most recent Secret Santa (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115392).

I'm just saying, in case you missed it.

Are you reminding everybody about this? :smallconfused:

Seriously it's getting a little annoying, maybe some people have entered yet because they just don't want to.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-06-29, 09:14 AM
Are you reminding everybody about this? :smallconfused:

Seriously it's getting a little annoying, maybe some people have entered yet because they just don't want to.

Yes. I am reminding everybody who fits the criteria and might have missed it, since it's easy to miss.

I have accepted that possibility, but I think I'd rather be annoying then have people miss something they wanted to join but couldn't because they missed it.

I'm just trying to be helpful. :smallfrown:

memnarch
2009-06-29, 02:13 PM
Seriously; a Private Message would have been more appropriate.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-06-29, 02:23 PM
Seriously; a Private Message would have been more appropriate.

I'll keep that in mind, next time. Although I would imagine that would be even more annoying. :smallconfused:

Nameless
2009-06-30, 06:00 AM
I don't think I'll be entering SH in, unless Mal wants to do it himself. I haz some some stuff to do, sorry. .-.
Anyway...

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/27-1.png

*Flat-Footed: If a group of people are attacking someone, such as in this case and one of the people in that group hasn't made a move yet, they are called "Flat-Footed". This means their defence gets a -2 when the person attacks. At least, these guys do.

memnarch
2009-06-30, 11:44 AM
Seriously, that guy IS the grim reaper.

Nameless
2009-06-30, 11:53 AM
Not exactly.
Remus uses the "Energy Drain" power, however he doesn't have the ability to control how much he drains, so he just completely removes the persons life force into his own body, (or the persons "soul") which, because of the settings, makes Remus more powerful. :smalltongue:
The Reaper just removes the soul from the body and sends it to the after-life.

EDIT: Also, because Remus is quite a high level, his Energy Drain doesn't have to be used as a touch attack.

Lyinginbedmon
2009-06-30, 11:59 AM
Flat-footed means they lose their Dexterity bonus to AC if it's positive (So if you have a negative Dexterity bonus, your AC doesn't improve when you're flat-footed :smalltongue:)

Wonder if that means he has sneak attack or something...

memnarch
2009-06-30, 12:09 PM
Not exactly.
Remus uses the "Energy Drain" power, however he doesn't have the ability to control how much he drains, so he just completely removes the persons life force into his own body, (or the persons "soul") which, because of the settings, makes Remus more powerful. :smalltongue:
The Reaper just removes the soul from the body and sends it to the after-life.

EDIT: Also, because Remus is quite a high level, his Energy Drain doesn't have to be used as a touch attack.
That depends on which version of the grim reaper you're talking about, you know. :smalltongue:

Nameless
2009-06-30, 12:10 PM
Flat-footed means they lose their Dexterity bonus to AC if it's positive (So if you have a negative Dexterity bonus, your AC doesn't improve when you're flat-footed :smalltongue:)

Wonder if that means he has sneak attack or something...

Blah! Dexterity and Defense is pretty much the same thing but with a fancier name. (:smalltongue:) And if they loose their dexterity bonus when they're flat-footed to Remus (such as in this case) then they should have -2 in their defense (Dexterity) if attacked.

That depends on which version of the grim reaper you're talking about, you know. :smalltongue:

Nameless Reaper. :smallbiggrin:

Nameless
2009-07-01, 06:49 AM
Here, Keris found the exact definition from the rule book:

Flat-Footed: A character who has not yet acted during a combat is flat-footed, not yet reacting to the situation. A flat-footed character loses his dodge bonus to Defence.

Which means in this case, they do loose -2 to their defence, dexterity, whatever you want to call it.

Lyinginbedmon
2009-07-01, 08:03 AM
Oh gods, did you get that from 4.0? Wash your unclean hands!

Flat-Footed

A character who has not yet acted during a combat is flat-footed, not yet reacting normally to the situation. A flat-footed character loses his Dexterity bonus to AC (if any) and cannot make attacks of opportunity.

Nameless
2009-07-01, 08:07 AM

This isn't D&D Lying. :smalltongue:

Keris
2009-07-01, 10:15 AM

No, I took it from the second edition, and passed it on to Nameless. Second is the most recent, there's no sign of 3 so far. :smalltongue:

Nameless
2009-07-01, 10:17 AM
No, I took it from the second edition, and passed it on to Nameless. Second is the most recent, there's no sign of 3 so far.

Or 2.5. :smalltongue:
Though I hope they won't make a new one any time soon, I like the rules the way they are. Nice and simple-ish.

Malfunctioned
2009-07-01, 10:31 AM
Or 2.5. :smalltongue:
Though I hope they won't make a new one any time soon, I like the rules the way they are. Nice and simple-ish.

Except for the damage rules, good god you had trouble with the damage rules :smalltongue:

Green-Shirt Q
2009-07-01, 10:35 AM
Whatever. As far as I'm concerned, Nameless=Remus. They are the exact same person. Nothing you say will make me feel any differently, Nameless. :smalltongue:

Nameless
2009-07-01, 10:57 AM
Whatever. As far as I'm concerned, Nameless=Remus. They are the exact same person. Nothing you say will make me feel any differently, Nameless. :smalltongue:

Their personality couldn't be any more different. :smalltongue:

Mal would also be happy to know that I'm drawing my new D&D character. :smalltongue:

Malfunctioned
2009-07-01, 03:27 PM
Their personality couldn't be any more different. :smalltongue:

Mal would also be happy to know that I'm drawing my new D&D character. :smalltongue:

Red-cloaked Sorcerer with a fetish for fire spells? Again?

Keris
2009-07-01, 03:44 PM
I call him... The Flamebromancer. He shall be my magnum opus. Just like all the others.

:smalltongue:

Nameless
2009-07-01, 04:02 PM
Red-cloaked Sorcerer with a fetish for fire spells? Again?

No, this time it's a Lesser Drow Sorcerer with a Fetish for fire spells. :smallbiggrin:
And no red robes. :smalltongue:

Malfunctioned
2009-07-01, 04:29 PM
No, this time it's a Lesser Drow Sorcerer with a Fetish for fire spells. :smallbiggrin:
And no red robes. :smalltongue:

I guess that'll be okay, just no sentient magic cars in a mid-fantasy setting again...and no theme parks either.

Nameless
2009-07-01, 05:02 PM
I guess that'll be okay, just no sentient magic cars in a mid-fantasy setting again...and no theme parks either.

Awwwwww! You never let us have any fun... ._.

Malfunctioned
2009-07-01, 05:28 PM
Awwwwww! You never let us have any fun... ._.

You had the car for two sessions then asked me whether the car could read, I said yes, the next words out of your mouth were "Explosive Runes"

Nameless
2009-07-01, 05:42 PM
You had the car for two sessions then asked me whether the car could read, I said yes, the next words out of your mouth were "Explosive Runes"

Hey, that's not fair. Jodie made the vehicle inelegant and so that it wouldn't let anyone in unless their alignment was good, which meant I couldn't get in the damn thing even though I paid for most of it. :smallannoyed:

Nameless
2009-07-03, 05:58 AM

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/28-1.png

Remus is in BADASS mode again. :smalltongue:

DoomITP
2009-07-03, 08:32 AM
The head landing on the bed was funny. :smallbiggrin:

Green-Shirt Q
2009-07-03, 08:47 AM
...Something tells me Remus is something of a Mary Sue for Nameless.

If he isn't Nameless himself. :smalltongue:

Nameless
2009-07-03, 09:30 AM
...Something tells me Remus is something of a Mary Sue for Nameless.

If he isn't Nameless himself. :smalltongue:

They're just NPC clones, they don't even have names. They're sort of the equivalent of Xykons minions in Oots. :smalltongue:
Besides, he is my M&M character, so of course he's going to be my Mary Sue. :smalltongue:

Nameless
2009-07-10, 08:21 AM
I'm sorry about the lack of updates this week, I've been kinda caught up with both work and social life. (Damn you life!)
When I get hold of Mal, I'll start working on the next issue.

Nameless
2009-07-11, 01:25 PM
#29:

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/29-2.png

T-O-E
2009-07-11, 01:27 PM
Is that really a feat?

Nameless
2009-07-11, 01:34 PM
Well, it's actually a "super feat". :smallbiggrin: :smallwink:

There are feats though. Heh. If the world ends then I expect the cockroaches will still hang around. If the RPG world ends then I wouldn't be surprised to see feats mysteriously appearing other books. There are always feats. Mind you, feats are particularly suited to the superhero genre. Mundane people don't have feats, heroes do. Character generation handles feats in the same way as skills and super powers. You pay power points for them. Feats sit nicely between the two; between the low power of skills and the high power of, eh, super powers. Super-Feats manage not to confuse the issue. Darkvision and the ability to change between your hero costume and your mundane identity are examples of Super-Feats; they're like super powers but not quite.
http://www.gamewyrd.com/review/178

I think there's also a power that lets you change into your costume in a cool way... There's also one to let you have your own theme tune.

Keris
2009-07-11, 02:05 PM
Is that really a feat?

Quick Change: You can change clothes as a free action.

Normally it takes 1 minute (10 rounds) to change clothing.

Nameless
2009-07-13, 06:04 PM

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/30-2.png

Also, Yay 30 issues! *throws a 30th issue anniversary party*

Traker
2009-07-13, 08:18 PM
Wait I thought rich was there friend. emphisis on Thought.

Nameless
2009-07-13, 08:44 PM

A friend to whom? :smallconfused:

Mina Kobold
2009-07-14, 08:35 AM

He's been kidnapped not betrayed them I think.

Malfunctioned
2009-07-14, 09:04 AM
He's been kidnapped not betrayed them I think.

Correct Keveak! You get a cookie!.....Nameless, hand them a cookie. :smalltongue:

Nameless
2009-07-14, 09:11 AM
http://georgewitte.com/gw/images/GiantCookie.jpg

Green-Shirt Q
2009-07-14, 09:13 AM
<snip>

Wow, that is a very large glass of milk behind that guy. :smalleek:

Nameless
2009-07-17, 12:41 PM
@Q: I know. :smallbiggrin:

Anyway:

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/32.png

Nameless
2009-07-28, 03:29 PM
Sorry about the update lagg. My computer has a Trojan, and I'm in the proccess of re-booting and restoring all my files.
We should have the new comic up some time this week... Hopefully.

Nameless
2009-08-08, 08:24 AM
So now that my computer is up and running properly again, we can finally start updating the comic. It might be a little slow to start off with because I still have a lot of templates to re-draw. It’s also the reason why the characters might look a little different then before.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/32-2.png

Lyinginbedmon
2009-08-08, 12:19 PM
I strongly disagree with Rich's opening statement. British tea is fantastic and wonderful.

Granted, it's very delicate and needs to be prepared carefully, but it's better than any other nationality of tea I've ever tasted.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-08-08, 03:26 PM
IT'S BAAACK! A very funny update, Nameless. :smallbiggrin:

Nameless
2009-08-08, 04:22 PM
I strongly disagree with Rich's opening statement. British tea is fantastic and wonderful.

Granted, it's very delicate and needs to be prepared carefully, but it's better than any other nationality of tea I've ever tasted.

All the coffee I've had here tastes like water. :smalltongue: Same with the hot chocolate actualy. Now... Hot chocolate in Italy, that's a different story. :smallbiggrin:
Although British tea is most awesome.

@Q: I see you got the reference then. :smalltongue:

Green-Shirt Q
2009-08-08, 04:24 PM
@Q: I see you got the reference then. :smalltongue:

.....Huh? :smallconfused:

Nameless
2009-08-08, 04:28 PM
.....Huh? :smallconfused:

"OF COURSE!"
Oh well, as long as you liked it. :smallbiggrin:

Keris
2009-08-08, 04:29 PM
Although British tea is most awesome.
Then why does Rich say that British tea is crap? :smallconfused:

And wasn't he in Norway before?

Lyinginbedmon
2009-08-08, 04:34 PM

I did mention British tea is quite delicate and can easily be ruined.

There's how warm it is, how long you let it ferment, the tea leaves you use, how much milk and/or sugar you add. Messing up any of these can seriously ruin a cuppa.

Nameless
2009-08-08, 04:35 PM

Ah crap.
*runs off back to Fireworks*
That is very embarrasing. :smallredface: It should say coffee.

And wasn't he in Norway before?

If you look back at issue #31, they talk about teleporting back to where they came from, which is back in England.

Keris
2009-08-08, 04:45 PM
Ah crap.
*runs off back to Fireworks*
That is very embarrasing. :smallredface: It should say coffee.
Ah, that makes sense now. But I must disagree with Rich on another point, custard creams are apparently Britain's favourite biscuit! (Seriously.) (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6966747.stm) There's no way we would serve sub-par biscuits, even to a foreign prisoner!

If you look back at issue #31, they talk about teleporting back to where they came from, which is back in England.
Ah. So the bad guys are in London, and the good guys are currently in Oslo.

Nameless
2009-08-08, 04:49 PM
Ah, that makes sense now. But I must disagree with Rich on another point, custard creams are apparently Britain's favourite biscuit! (Seriously.) (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/6966747.stm) There's no way we would serve sub-par biscuits, even to a foreign prisoner!

I agree. They are very good indeed.

Ah. So the bad guys are in London, and the good guys are currently in Oslo.

We're not sure exactly where in England, but we think london because that's where there was the largest concentration of bank robberies.

Lyinginbedmon
2009-08-08, 04:57 PM
If the good guys are in Oslo, see if they can find James May.

Nameless
2009-08-08, 05:54 PM
If the good guys are in Oslo, see if they can find James May.

Why would James May be in Oslo? :smallconfused:

Lyinginbedmon
2009-08-08, 05:57 PM
Why would James May be in Oslo? :smallconfused:

You clearly haven't watched enough Top Gear.

Nameless
2009-08-08, 06:08 PM
You clearly haven't watched enough Top Gear.

I haven't lately, no. :smalltongue:

Nameless
2009-08-14, 06:26 PM

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/33-1.png

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/willreturnsep09.png

So, I'm going away to Madera for 12 days on Monday and I'll have no computer or neterweberz access, which is why there won't be any updates.

Nameless
2009-09-09, 02:44 PM
So, the reason the new chapter hasn't started yet is basically because I had to uninstall my Macromedia... Bbuuuttt we lost the installation CD. ... Sooo... yeah. >.> I will be getting a new one soon, though I'm not exactly sure when.

Elrond
2009-11-20, 10:59 PM
I love this good work:smallbiggrin:

The Dark Fiddler
2009-11-20, 11:13 PM
I love this good work:smallbiggrin:

Since it's already been necromancied, I have to say I enjoyed it too.

Shame Macromedia killed this comic.

Also: Thread Necromancy.

Nameless
2009-11-21, 07:07 AM
Thanks.
And this thread was gonna be bought back to life at one point anyway. :smalltongue: *counts pennies*

Silverraptor
2010-03-18, 10:56 AM
I finally just read it. It's pretty good. I hope to see it continue soon.:smallsmile:

Nameless
2010-03-18, 11:24 AM
I finally just read it. It's pretty good. I hope to see it continue soon.:smallsmile:

Well, we WOULD be able to have it up and running if Mal gives me the damn Macromedia CD. *Glares at Malfunctioned*. He's had it since before Christmas. :smallannoyed:

Also, thanks.

Silverraptor
2010-03-18, 11:01 PM
Well, we WOULD be able to have it up and running if Mal gives me the damn Macromedia CD. *Glares at Malfunctioned*. He's had it since before Christmas. :smallannoyed:

Also, thanks.

Who?:smallconfused: What?:smallconfused: Where?:smallconfused: When?:smallconfused:

And your welcome.:smallsmile:

Nameless
2010-03-19, 05:28 AM
Who?:smallconfused: What?:smallconfused: Where?:smallconfused: When?:smallconfused:

And your welcome.:smallsmile:

Malfunctioned, the co-writer, got hold of a Macromedia CD for me because I lost mine. He's had since before Christmas but keeps forgetting to bring it when we meet up. It is because of that that the comic hasn't been running. :smallannoyed: *shakes fist angrily*

Silverraptor
2010-03-19, 08:12 PM
Malfunctioned, the co-writer, got hold of a Macromedia CD for me because I lost mine. He's had since before Christmas but keeps forgetting to bring it when we meet up. It is because of that that the comic hasn't been running. :smallannoyed: *shakes fist angrily*

Well angry telephone yell at him every 6 hours starting 3 days prior to his next scheduled time up.

Nameless
2010-03-21, 09:31 AM
Well angry telephone yell at him every 6 hours starting 3 days prior to his next scheduled time up.

My God. You're a genius!

The Dark Fiddler
2010-03-21, 06:28 PM
Does this mean there might actually be more soon? :smallsmile:

Wait... dammit, now I have to read again so I can remember what happened. :smalltongue:

CrimsonAngel
2010-03-21, 07:32 PM
My God. You're a genius!

Just so you're sure he remembers the call, ask him what he's wearing.

Nameless
2010-03-22, 05:38 AM
Does this mean there might actually be more soon? :smallsmile:

Wait... dammit, now I have to read again so I can remember what happened. :smalltongue:

One day young mage... One day soon. :smalltongue:

but seriously, I hope so. I'm kind of eager to get this going again.

Just so you're sure he remembers the call, ask him what he's wearing.

That will sound strange over the phone. :smalleek: :smalltongue:

Silverraptor
2010-03-22, 06:31 PM
That will sound strange over the phone. :smalleek: :smalltongue:

Oh Nameless, you silly goose.:smallamused:

By the way, do you read my fan comic Idiosyncrasy? I'm just wondering who else reads it.

Nameless
2010-03-23, 05:28 AM
Oh Nameless, you silly goose.:smallamused:

By the way, do you read my fan comic Idiosyncrasy? I'm just wondering who else reads it.

Indeed, I read many comics here, though I rarely post comments.
>.>
<.<
*stalkerish* Owe

Fay Graydon
2010-03-23, 07:31 AM
Like the comic :smallsmile:
but im waiting for them to get classic super hero costumes :smallbiggrin:

Nameless
2010-03-23, 11:29 AM
Like the comic :smallsmile:
but im waiting for them to get classic super hero costumes :smallbiggrin:

I'm not saying anything.

Fay Graydon
2010-03-23, 06:27 PM
I had a go at making a very anti-hero style Remus outfit...
And showed him with Valken! in a banner =D

http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo79/Ikaeru/SHb1.png
Not sure i like how it turned out >.>

http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo79/Ikaeru/SuperHeroicsHerosandVillians.png

EDIT:
Also... I DEMAND MORE VALKEN! (Exclamation mark is now canonically part of his name :smalltongue:)

Nameless
2010-03-24, 05:26 AM
I had a go at making a very anti-hero style Remus outfit...
And showed him with Valken! in a banner =D

http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo79/Ikaeru/SHb1.png
Not sure i like how it turned out >.>

http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo79/Ikaeru/SuperHeroicsHerosandVillians.png

EDIT:
Also... I DEMAND MORE VALKEN! (Exclamation mark is now canonically part of his name :smalltongue:)

Is Remus in some sort of Black Metal band?
Look, I found someone who could play him in a SuperHeroics live action:

http://possessedbyseitan.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/mayhem_euronymous_21.jpg

Oh wait... he's dead now...
Err.
*poof*

On a side note, awesome banner, I shall upload it to the banner section. :smallsmile:

Lyinginbedmon
2010-03-24, 08:09 AM
Oh wait... he's dead now...
Err.
*poof*

Aarseth's been dead for like a decade and a half, he could probably pull off a skeletal grim reaper look.

Nameless
2010-03-26, 05:10 AM
Aarseth's been dead for like a decade and a half, he could probably pull off a skeletal grim reaper look.

You with your fancy "facts" and "logic". :smallannoyed:

:smalltongue:

Silverraptor
2010-03-26, 05:55 PM
So, how's the angry phone calls coming Nameless?

Green-Shirt Q
2010-03-26, 08:45 PM
Really looking forward to the return of my Comic Of The Year of 2009. :smallsmile:

Malfunctioned
2010-04-07, 04:44 AM
So, how's the angry phone calls coming Nameless?

Pretty well actually, as I have the CD and I am meeting up with Nameless today. :smallbiggrin:

Silverraptor
2010-04-07, 09:39 AM
Pretty well actually, as I have the CD and I am meeting up with Nameless today. :smallbiggrin:

Horray! Angry Phone calls win again!:smallbiggrin:

Nameless
2010-04-10, 07:10 AM
The totally 100% accurate reason as to why it took us so long:

Note: This (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS5SKUJWuQk) is Avenger (the song being described in the strip)
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/TheChroniclesofTomandEthan-1.png
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/TheChroniclesofTomandEthanpage2-1.png
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/TheChroniclesofTomandEthanpage3.png

Yay random filler to get me used to help me get used to Fireworks again. :smalltongue:

memnarch
2010-04-10, 01:39 PM
So what was bought?

Cool comic montage though.

Silverraptor
2010-04-10, 05:09 PM
Yay!:smallbiggrin:

Nameless
2010-04-10, 05:30 PM
So what was bought?

Cool comic montage though.

Macromedia 8. :smalltongue:

Keris
2010-04-10, 05:38 PM
Ooh, Nameless is making comics again. Does this mean we can expect a P'n'G update some time in the future? http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/other/3.png

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-10, 05:39 PM
Pics or it didn't happen. :smallwink:

Nameless
2010-04-10, 05:48 PM
Ooh, Nameless is making comics again. Does this mean we can expect a P'n'G update some time in the future? http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/other/3.png

No.

Pics or it didn't happen. :smallwink:

Pics of what? :smallconfused:

Rae Artemi
2010-04-10, 05:50 PM
Does it at least mean you won't be a girl anymore soon?

Keris
2010-04-10, 05:52 PM
No.
Aww...
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/other/_png.png

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-10, 06:00 PM
No.

Pics of what? :smallconfused:

Your adventure. Your friend.

Silverraptor
2010-04-10, 06:34 PM
P'n'G?:smallconfused: What?

Nameless
2010-04-11, 02:36 AM
Does it at least mean you won't be a girl anymore soon?

I'm too lazy to change Intro's avi. :smalltongue:

Your adventure. Your friend.

I'm afraid that there were no photo opportunities. .-.

Keris
2010-04-11, 07:42 AM
P'n'G?:smallconfused: What?
P'n'G (http://png.smackjeeves.com/) is a webcomic Nameless and Mal used to make. It may or may not have been working towards tentative narrative links to A Story of Death, but Nameless stopped updating it in the middle of last year. Which I seem to recall being Mal's fault...

Nameless
2010-04-11, 05:18 PM
Ah! Remove link! Bad times. No one should start comics at the age of 13. Unless you're awesome.

Nameless
2010-04-12, 11:41 AM
And now, with brand new templates...

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/ChapterIV.png

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/34-2.png

memnarch
2010-04-12, 12:47 PM
The eyeball fell off!

Malfunctioned
2010-04-12, 01:00 PM
Well technically she doesn't actually have eyes....

Nameless
2010-04-12, 01:15 PM
Yeah, they're just stickers.

memnarch
2010-04-12, 01:55 PM
Well technically she doesn't actually have eyes....
First comic in a long while; I don't remember that little fact.

Nameless
2010-04-12, 01:56 PM
First comic in a long while; I don't remember that little fact.

Oh, we never mentioned it before.

Green-Shirt Q
2010-04-12, 04:00 PM
Horray! It's back! :smallbiggrin:

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-12, 04:19 PM
Huzzah! :smallwink:

Kumo
2010-04-12, 07:28 PM
Yayzorz!!!

Traker
2010-04-13, 09:58 AM
YAY!!!!1!! *Dances*

Nameless
2010-04-13, 11:10 AM
*hands out glow sticks*

Nameless
2010-04-17, 07:53 AM

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/35a-4.png

Threeshades
2010-04-17, 08:08 AM
Haha! Nick said testes :smallbiggrin:

Nameless
2010-04-17, 08:32 AM
Lies. fillertextgo.

Traker
2010-04-17, 09:03 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOO! not the baraclava!!!!!

Nameless
2010-04-17, 09:43 AM
I'm really not doing well today, am I? :smalltongue:

Silverraptor
2010-04-17, 11:56 AM
Second panel I think he meant to say "Thought" not "Though"

Nameless
2010-04-17, 12:06 PM
Argh, this is the last time I make a comic at 1am. :smallsigh:

Silverraptor
2010-04-17, 12:12 PM
Argh, this is the last time I make a comic at 1am. :smallsigh:

Yes it should.:smalltongue:

Also, did you get my recent pm?

Nameless
2010-04-17, 01:03 PM
Yes it should.:smalltongue:

Also, did you get my recent pm?

I did. :smallsmile:
I usually don't have much to say other then "awesome" or "nice" though. :smallbiggrin:

Mina Kobold
2010-04-17, 01:09 PM

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/35a-4.png

Is it just me or does Nick look like a certain catboy from TSS?

Nameless
2010-04-17, 01:15 PM
Is it just me or does Nick look like a certain catboy from TSS?

I liked that hairstyle, and seeing as TSS wasn’t going anywhere and I wouldn‘t be able to use it for that, I re-drew it for this guy.

Nameless
2010-04-27, 03:58 AM

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/36-3.png

Silverraptor
2010-04-27, 09:16 AM
That is so true. Not to mention, the villian might just tell you how your demis is going to happen, so you could get valuable information on how to spoil the villians plan.

It's all in the "How to fight the usual taking over the world type villian and still be able to come home just in time to watch football" book.:smalltongue:

Nameless
2010-04-27, 09:44 AM
That is so true. Not to mention, the villian might just tell you how your demis is going to happen, so you could get valuable information on how to spoil the villians plan.

It's all in the "How to fight the usual taking over the world type villian and still be able to come home just in time to watch football" book.:smalltongue:

Most evil super villains are kinds dumb. I mean, why leave your enemy hanging over a pot of acid and then walk away when you can just throw them in yourself. :smalltongue:

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-27, 06:14 PM
Mispelled Catching. Panel 4.

Nameless
2010-04-28, 02:45 AM
Mispelled Catching. Panel 4.

This is turning into a game now, isn't it?

Kumo
2010-04-28, 07:45 AM

If it is, i think he just won.

Silverraptor
2010-04-28, 09:02 AM

Oh, yeah!:smallbiggrin: Two points!:smalltongue:

Nameless
2010-04-28, 10:12 AM
THE GAME!
o3o

Traker
2010-04-28, 11:12 AM
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! !! :*(
You made me think about it.

memnarch
2010-04-28, 12:57 PM
Don't worry about it; you're free (http://xkcd.com/391/)!
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/anti_mind_virus.png

Nameless
2010-04-28, 01:26 PM
Don't worry about it; you're free (http://xkcd.com/391/)!
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/anti_mind_virus.png

ONOZE! (http://api.ning.com/files/i*tyNPbV0B6DJzWw6DsCrdzaMQJ*84CkVZ-Dpd4-diHKNUXT8Hp-qB7f*97jkHCVsRR9h0c*6v6NiloWr8TwGZj6MxRpUKIu/lostthegame.jpg)

D:

Nameless
2010-05-02, 05:20 AM
Time for a quick silly, because I have way too much work to make a comic.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/TheChroniclesofTomandEthan2.png

Silverraptor
2010-05-03, 09:27 AM
Hey, he got a free ice cream out of it and managed to call that guy's sister hot. I say he's had a good day, don't you think.:smalltongue:

Nameless
2010-05-03, 09:47 AM
Hey, he got a free ice cream out of it and managed to call that guy's sister hot. I say he's had a good day, don't you think.:smalltongue:

You'd be surprised to know how much that actually hurt. :P

Silverraptor
2010-05-03, 11:33 AM
You'd be surprised to know how much that actually hurt. :P

Oh, ya. I forgot about the brain freeze.

Nameless
2010-05-14, 12:49 PM
Due to the absence of a certain someone, I had to go solo on this one. The absence of that certain someone is also why this is so late.

37:

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/37-1.png

Fay Graydon
2010-05-14, 12:58 PM
Due to the absence of a certain someone, I had to go solo on this one. The absence of that certain someone is also why this is so late.

37:

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/37-1.png

ooooh shiny person is shiny

Silverraptor
2010-05-14, 02:37 PM
Heh.:smallbiggrin: Nice one.

Nameless
2010-05-15, 05:39 AM
ooooh shiny person is shiny

Laminated for extra shine! :D

Heh.:smallbiggrin: Nice one.

Thanks c:

Nameless
2010-06-01, 04:25 AM
And now my excuse for not updating.

The basics is that I’m working on my final Major Project at college. This piece is worth 2 units and will be up on display at the end of year show. For this reason, along with my lack of communication with Mal and other stuff currently going on, I haven’t had much time to work on either the SuperHeroics or ABR. When I do find time however, I just don’t have the drive or motivation for it. I’m sorry for the slow updates and what-not, hopefully once the summer break kicks in and I have my college and uni stuff all sorted out, we’ll be able to update more frequently. We pretty much know what we need to do and where this is going… I just don’t get round to actually drawing it and I’ve run out of already-completed-ahead-of-schedule-comics.
Again, I'm sorry and I'll try and update as soon as I can.

And now to get back to work. :smallsigh:

Silverraptor
2010-06-01, 10:14 AM
We forgive you Nameless.:smallsmile:

Your teachers, however, aren't so lucky.:smallannoyed:

Ninjaman
2010-07-05, 02:28 PM
Awsome comic. it rocks.