PDA

View Full Version : LFG Whitehorse, Yukon

The Cats
2009-02-18, 03:11 PM
I'm a brand new player having a lot of trouble finding someone to play with in town. If any of you live in Whitehorse and are willing to take on and teach a new player, please let me know. I've tried the PBP and they're just not for me. (Not half because my internet service is VERY unreliable.)

I'm not really holding my breath for this to pan out. Such a small town, the chances of another poster living there who just happens to have a vacancy in their group are pretty low, but I've pretty much exhausted my resources. Tried the local gaming shops and have found exactly one group. Which is already overfull.

Help me GITP forums, you're my only hope!

THAC0
2009-02-19, 12:12 AM
I'm a brand new player having a lot of trouble finding someone to play with in town. If any of you live in Whitehorse and are willing to take on and teach a new player, please let me know. I've tried the PBP and they're just not for me. (Not half because my internet service is VERY unreliable.)

I'm not really holding my breath for this to pan out. Such a small town, the chances of another poster living there who just happens to have a vacancy in their group are pretty low, but I've pretty much exhausted my resources. Tried the local gaming shops and have found exactly one group. Which is already overfull.

Help me GITP forums, you're my only hope!

Sorry, we're in Anchorage.

RTGoodman
2009-02-19, 12:23 AM
EDIT: Deleted. Nevermind - I apparently can't read. If you've tried the gaming stores around, then you've exhausted all of my original suggestions. :smalltongue:

Surfing HalfOrc
2009-02-19, 10:00 AM
If the one group is already overfull, why not start a second group? As the gaming shop to let you post a Forming a Group sign, and see what happens.