View Full Version : Welcome Home (Sanitarium) IC

Pages : [1] 2 3

Neon Knight
2009-02-22, 09:25 AM
Red Creek Sanitarium, 5:56 AM.

The songbirds bid the morning a sweet hello with a string of pretty chatter that could be heard inside the red brick building of the former sanitarium.

Naoki Tanka found he couldn't take much pleasure in their song, suspended as he was in a net in front of Robert "The Kage" Kerry's door.

He'd decided to wake up his guardian on his own, trying to spare the maids the trauma of dealing with 'The Kage' so early in the morning, when he was at his most imaginative. Judging by the construction of the trap, 'The Kage' was relieving his role from The Trooper this morning.

The net creaked slightly as Naoki shifted inside. I do hope someone comes along soon. I left 3 experiments running in the attic.

Soon, the maids would wake up and begin the morning routine, starting with making breakfast and waking the masters.

Siren
2009-02-22, 12:05 PM
Yuri

Yuri wakes up slowly. Each day she has to remind herself where she is and renew her determination to work towards leaving. It is a nice house and they are nice to her. It just wasn't enough though. Yuri dresses in her uniform which was more like a costume. At least in this outfit people have a reason to stare besides her freakish appearance. After getting dressed, Yuri walks towards the Kage's room. She isn't very skilled in the kitchen so she is going to use her knowledge of the mansion to her advantage. She knew what the Kage is like in the morning that should help her. Along the way she is very cautious and checks all around for traps. She doesn't see any. Then in front of the door she sees Naoki. She bows very low to the net.

"Master Naoki would you like my help getting down? I could look for a knife inside. I am sure he is still hiding one even if you took all the others."

Shades of Gray
2009-02-22, 12:13 PM
Ryouta

Ryouta wakes up. Another day on the job. She smiles, getting dressed. She leaves her room, dressed in her maid uniform. While fixing her hair she looks around. Things are too quiet... As she turns the hallway she notices Naoki and Yuri. Hey guys. What's the net for? Is it some sort of pre-breakfast ritual I am not aware of?

Neon Knight
2009-02-22, 02:05 PM
"Morning, Yuri. Ryouta." Naoki managed to keep his voice from showing his irritation and discomfort. "I would like to get down, but be careful. The next trap might be set to wake him up, and if he doesn't snap out of this funny mood we'll have to deal with him trying to snipe the mailman from the roof wearing nothing but his boxers again."

It'll take a roll to get Naoki down. Skill and Athletics are likely candidates, but use anything you can justify.

Siren
2009-02-22, 02:31 PM
Yuri

Yuri quietly creeps into Master Kage's room. She looks around and finds a knife. Then she gently closes the door. She saws at the ropes with the knife.

"Well I did my best to not wake him up Master Naoki. Hopefully I can get you down soon. Maybe one of us should start sleeping with him so that he can't do these things during the night."

Skill 5x2=10 hopefully that will be enough.

Divine Comedy
2009-02-22, 03:20 PM
Thruster Manly

After finishing his morning work-out of 400 sit-ups and 300 push-ups Thruster downs a glass of eggs. He immediately storms into one of the living areas looking for anyone.

TIME TO GET UP MAGGOTS!!!

He continues storming through the house looking for people.

Talkkno
2009-02-22, 07:58 PM
Xian Pu woke up somewhat drowsy, her head still up in the clouds as she forced herself to move. She began to move toward the little ancestral shrine she kept in her small room, lighting a incense stick as she prayed, kneeling, lost in her thoughts for a moment.
She put it in lacquered cup after she finished.
As she headed toward the kitchen.

"I hope everyone is all right." She thought as she began to make a light breakfast of french toast and fresh squeezed orange juice.
[roll0]

Tichrondrius
2009-02-22, 09:52 PM
Kaori Tanizaki

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" Kaori asked, coming upon the scene. "I don't want to be left out..."

She got enough of that back at the house. She shivered slightly because of bringing herself to the attention of so many people. She drifted between periods of natural shyness and bouts of trying to be noticed at any cost. Probably from having so many sisters.

Then she heard Manly.

"Um... I believe we should hide. He scares me." She continued, looking downcast. The life of a Maid was not her life.

Neon Knight
2009-02-23, 01:37 PM
Yuri's sneaking mission into The Kage's room was successful. She successfully stepped over several trip wires scattered throughout the room over to a dresser which was somehow filled to the brim with extremely large knives. She got out without waking up the Kage, who was sleeping on the floor under a camo tarp propped up by an assault rifle.

The ropes gave under the keen edge and Naoki dropped easily to the floor. "Excellent work, Yuri."

And then Manly let loose with his best drill sergeant bark.

There was a sound of crashing a short burst of automatic fire from The Kage's room, and then some fumbling and cursing was followed by a horridly out of key trumpet sounding reveille. Naoki sighed.

"At least he's still using those blanks I bought for him." Naoki turned to Yuri. "Yuri, please come get me once our Fortunate Son remembers that the year is 2009 and that none of us are VC. I'll be getting some breakfast and reading the paper."

Xian's breakfast turned out rather nicely, and was done just in time for Naoki to walk in. "Ah, good morning. I do hope the noise isn't too upsetting." He took a piece of toast in one hand, picked up the paper in the other, and sat down at the table.

After reading for about a moment he sighed and put the paper down. "Xian, could you do me a favor and please get everyone into the kitchen? We have a problem that's going to require the whole staff."

Wiz
2009-02-23, 04:32 PM
Little Kerri

Little Kerri is up early, getting her cleaning duties done quickly.

Cleaning Skill: [roll0]

While she's going about this she keeps her eye out for opportunities to take something nice to hide in her trophy room*

Lucky Kleptomania: [roll1]

*an old storage room in the basement that she cleaned out and replaced the lock on the door with a combination lock of her own devising.

Shades of Gray
2009-02-23, 04:36 PM
Ryouta

Ryouta follows Naoki into the kitchen, and sits down, playing with a ball of yarn.

Mmmm... I love food. Food is good. Especially the smell. Ryouta proclaims, stating the obvious as always. What's so important?

Talkkno
2009-02-23, 06:49 PM
"Yes master." She repilded meekly bowing, as she left his presence. Running around in a somewhat panicky manner before almost running into Yuri.
"Master need us, kitchen, say need help."

Don't i get some favor? :D

Siren
2009-02-23, 07:16 PM
Yuri

"Well master told me to help the Kage, so I will be doing that first. If I don't he will probably find live rounds of bullets and then lord help us."

Yuri very calmly walks into the room. She pulls out a hankie and waves it like a white flag.

"I surrender, sir. You are the superior force."

Yuri puts her hands up in surrender.

Divine Comedy
2009-02-23, 07:23 PM
Thruster Manly

Manly rushes to where all the commotion is. He quickly addresses the Kage with a salute.

Hello SIR. What is our mission today SIR?

Tichrondrius
2009-02-23, 09:01 PM
Kaori Tanizaki

Kaori ran into the kitchen after Naoki and shifted her eyes around. "That guy REALLY scares me." She said to no one but herself, rubbing her long beautiful hair and making it messy. "Anyway, chief, whats the emergency?" The child prodigy said, spinning a chair around and sitting in it backwards.

Neon Knight
2009-02-23, 09:18 PM
Little Kerri wasn't very lucky this morning, or doing very well with her cleaning. Luckily, The Kage usually got some destruction in before lunch, so she could probably blame that on him.

In the lair of The Kage

When Yuri came in, The Kage was peeking out the window, one hand parting the curtains, the other holding an M16 assault rifle with a wicked bayonet glinting below the barrel. When she spoke, he whirled around so fast that the blade cut the curtain to shreds.

The Kage had on nothing but a pair of combat boots, some camo pants, and a set of jangling dog tags. With wild eyes he leveled the assault rifle at Yuri. "Don't move, Charlie. I got you in my sights."

When Manly rushed in, The Kage paused for a second, and it briefly looked like he might snap out of it. Then, his imaginations adapted. "Sergeant. Search this prisoner and then tie her down so she doesn't try to jump us. After that we're moving out. Search and Destroy. The Kage pulled back the charging handle on the rifle, making a satisfyingly intimidating clack and sending a blank round tumbling to the carpet.

In the Kitchen

Naoki pushed the paper at Kaori. The headline read "Poverty God Heading Into Town; Bad Luck For Entire State." "If we don't do something, each and every one of us is going to end up begging on the streets."

Shades of Gray
2009-02-23, 09:21 PM
Ryouta

That doesn't sound good. Streets are smelly and dirty, and begging is just plain annoying. What do I have to do? Ryouta stands up and salutes, but then notices the ball of yarn she was playing with and continues playing with it, a creepy smile on her face.

Siren
2009-02-23, 09:29 PM
Yuri

Yuri is so mad that that buffoon came charging in saying that stuff. She could have handled this on her own. What did he think he was doing? Now she had to get out of this with two guys coming after her. I am not getting tied up. That seems too reminiscent of sex games.

"Mr. Kage don't do this! You know me. I'm Yuri! I have been around for quite a while."

athletics to counter them tying her up 3x2=6

Divine Comedy
2009-02-23, 10:03 PM
Sorry missy, orders.

Manly ropes her down with his personal rope, then proceeds to frisk her for items.

Siren
2009-02-23, 10:12 PM
Yuri

"Let me go you creep. I am not used to being treated this way! I will bite you if you don't let me go."

Yuri wiggles trying to loosen the ropes. This just causes her already low cut outfit to slip down lower.

"Stop frisking me! This outfit is skin tight. How do you think I can fit anything in here? He didn't even say to frisk me you pervert. Help! Help! Master Naoki! This man is a pervert."

The outfit slips even lower.

Divine Comedy
2009-02-23, 10:15 PM
Oh come on girl, it's nothing we haven't seen before.

He finishes up, and stands at attention.

Moving out sir, unless you have a specific target.

Tichrondrius
2009-02-23, 10:29 PM
Kaori Tanizaki

"Is this for real?" Kaori asked, staring at the paper. "Oh, come on..." She massaged her temples. Her parents would kill her if she was forced out into the street.

"How can we combat this evil menace?"

Shades of Gray
2009-02-23, 10:31 PM
Obviously using our immense skills and abilities...

I got yarn.

Ryouta plays with her yarn.

Talkkno
2009-02-23, 10:40 PM
Xian Pu arrived to the scene totally shocked as tears began to well up in her eyes.
"Please stop, everyone, please...we all friend here...." She begged.
total 9

Wiz
2009-02-23, 11:06 PM
Little Kerri

Little Kerri enters the kitchen, "So, what's going on today? Invaded by martians or evil cyborgs from the twelfth dimension... or perhaps just the Son of Viet Kong?"

Divine Comedy
2009-02-23, 11:21 PM
Thruster Manly

Manly continues into the kitchen.

VIET KONG!? DEFENSIVE POSITIONS! he barrel-rolls into a corner, grabbing a plate to defend himself with. Manly watches the exits intensely.

Shades of Gray
2009-02-23, 11:36 PM
Ryouta

SAVE ME! Ryouta yells and runs to cower behind Manly. She really doesn't know what is going on, as usual.

Divine Comedy
2009-02-23, 11:37 PM
Keep your head down, we're going to make it through this!

He begins slowly moving around the room, scanning for hostiles.

Shades of Gray
2009-02-23, 11:41 PM
Ryouta follows, keeping her eyes peeled for any martians or Viet Kong. She can handle evil cyborgs of course.

Those sneaky dastards... I can't see any of them... she proclaims, back to back with Manly, holding her yarn as a weapon.

Siren
2009-02-23, 11:41 PM
Yuri

Yuri tries to jump towards the kitchen. She assumes that is where everyone is hanging out since this is breakfast time.

"Help me. I am all tied up."

athletics for hopping 3x2=6

Shades of Gray
2009-02-23, 11:46 PM
Damn Martians got Yuri! Ryouta attempts to untie her.

Skill: 2x3=6

I think that's the right skill...

Divine Comedy
2009-02-23, 11:48 PM
Thruster Manly

Manly barely hears the plea for peace, and continues on his mission.
You there, what are you doing! Get over here so I can protect you!
Manly picks Yuri up with both arms, then sets her gently near Ryouta.
Everyone keep a calm head, did anyone see the hostiles?

3X4=12 for me, -9 from Talkkno= I win by 3
I didn't roll well on Yuri, but she isn't actually in any position to resist me. 8-6= 2 in my favor

Shades of Gray
2009-02-23, 11:50 PM
Ryouta looks cluelessly towards the ceiling. Uh... No... I heard it from Kerri. She plays with her yarn some more.

Divine Comedy
2009-02-23, 11:51 PM
Thruster Manly

Perhaps they've retreated. Stay sharp though.

Shades of Gray
2009-02-23, 11:53 PM
Yeah, amongst their weaponry are such diverse elements as fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency... and fear... Ryouta says, looking around warily.

Divine Comedy
2009-02-23, 11:54 PM
Thruster Manly

Surprise! That's a powerful chief weapon! We're at a disadvantage here. We'll have to try to get the drop on them.

Manly begins setting up a trip-wire in the kitchen door.

Siren
2009-02-23, 11:55 PM
Yuri

Ok I am untied, but I am surrounded by crazy people. I don't know what to do. They aren't senile like the old man. What the hell is wrong with these people. Is this what the outside world is like now?

Yuri cowers behind the two crazies.

Shades of Gray
2009-02-23, 11:56 PM
Good idea! Ryouta doesn't really know what to do, or how tripwire is supposed to help, so she wraps yarn around it, reinforcing it I guess...

Divine Comedy
2009-02-24, 12:00 AM
Manly turns to Yuri.
Don't worry, it's for your own safety.
He gives her a soft pat on the shoulder.

Rolled a 6 total to comfort her. I do an ok job, not great, not horrible.

Talkkno
2009-02-24, 12:02 AM
"Yuri, no worry, I help!" Xian Pu exclaimed excitedly, as she ran to her, tripping herself onto Yuri's pursers.
20 total

Siren
2009-02-24, 12:03 AM
Yuri

Yuri feels a little better. She doesn't know why. Maybe because the guy is so handsome. He is so different than Naoki. He seems like a man's man. That is kinda sexy. Whoa stop thinking that. Don't want to get into trouble.

"Thank you, I think."

Divine Comedy
2009-02-24, 12:14 AM
Thruster Manly

The two "pursuers" manage to catch the girl easily with their combined strength.
Whoa there, form up missy. Unless.... you're a hostile...

20-(16+8)=4 in the favor of those tripped.

Shades of Gray
2009-02-24, 12:16 AM
In which case I'll eat you. She bares her catgirl fangs. Most likely I won't :smallbiggrin:

Siren
2009-02-24, 12:18 AM
Yuri

"Guys leave that poor girl alone. She is not a hostile."

Yuri fusses from the fetal position.

Talkkno
2009-02-24, 12:19 AM
Hurt, Xian Pu sniffed her nose as she replided, standing on her feet.
"Sorry, Master want all livinng room, say need us all something."

Shades of Gray
2009-02-24, 12:20 AM
And how would you know that. Unless...

You are the hostile! Ryouta points a finger at Yuri accusingly.

Wait... Weren't we doing something about a poverty thingy earlier? Right, living room.

Ryouta heads there, keeping an eye on Yuri.

Divine Comedy
2009-02-24, 12:20 AM
Thruster Manly
Then who is!? I'm getting frustrated here, I'm starting to think the enemy has escaped!

Manly stomps his boots.

Siren
2009-02-24, 12:23 AM
Yuri

"Yes, the enemy escaped and the Kage is chasing him. You had better go get him."

Yuri points in a random direction.

Divine Comedy
2009-02-24, 12:25 AM
Thruster Manly
WHAT? Kage, I'll provide supporting fire! Get into cover!

Manly runs off in the random direction.

Shades of Gray
2009-02-24, 12:28 AM
Ryouta heads over to where she actuallly is supposed to go. Fiddling with a small ribbon.

Wiz
2009-02-24, 12:48 AM
Little Kerri

Little Kerri jumps down from the barstool where she's been watching the fun, eating a pop tart. She goes over to Yuri and offers her a hand up, "Shall we go to the living room and see if the insanity gets any more fun there?"

Siren
2009-02-24, 12:54 AM
Yuri

"I guess we should go. If you find this fun, you have been here too long."

Yuri still looks concerned.

At least I sent that sexy, scary man away.

Tichrondrius
2009-02-24, 02:39 AM
Kaori

Kaori stared slack jawed at the things that had just happened before her.

Every. Single. Person. In this madhouse was insane.

She had to get out of here.

"Umm..." Kaori muttered, looking very nervous now.

Wiz
2009-02-24, 03:06 AM
Little Kerri

Little Kerri giggles softly and takes Kaori by the other hand, "Let's all go and hear what the great movie god must tell us!" She shakes her head at the two girls she is leading... "You both take it all too seriously."

Talkkno
2009-02-24, 04:31 AM
"Kaori-chan, i think that it crazy here too...."

Neon Knight
2009-02-24, 10:50 AM
Living Room

"I don't think it's crazy here, I know it." Naoki had pinned up the newspaper to a wall and was examining it, reading the headline and following article over and over again.

"Alright, listen up. We're going to beat this poverty god. I've got a plan, and it's simple. You guys go around the mansion, destroying anything that causes bad luck and placing as many good luck charms as you can. That should counteract the effects of the poverty god's presence and attract him to the manor. And then, once he's hear, we beat the ever loving crap out of him. Simple."

"Oh, and um, Yuri? If you want, you could come and 'assist' me in the lab instead.

The Kage was nowhere to be found; in the ensuing chaos he had slipped away and was probably preparing more tricks.

Wiz
2009-02-24, 11:17 AM
Little Kerri

Little Kerri pouts, "How come you never need my help in the lab? I know lots about science... even if I'm not spathic." She holds up a book titled, The Complete Genius' Guide to Everything about Everything! "See!"

Talkkno
2009-02-24, 03:30 PM
Xian Pu grew suspicious as Naoki said to Yuri to assist her. As she hid herself, trailing Naoki and Yuri silently.
24 total for sneaking

Tichrondrius
2009-02-24, 07:27 PM
Kaori

"Hey, how come I can't go to the lab?! AFRAID MY BUST WOULD DESTROY ONE OF YOUR PRECIOUS EXPERIMENTS?!" Kaori yelled, grabbing her breast for example. Then she blushed and let it go.

"Right. Destroy!" She said enthusiastically and looked around, "That looks like bad luck!" She shouted, punching a vase that then fell and shattered against the floor. "Bad luck... for the VASE! Haha!"

Siren
2009-02-24, 07:29 PM
Yuri

Yuri holds back flinching when the master said that.

Could he have been more obvious? I don't want everyone to know. I want to get out of this.

"Yes master, I will come help you in the lab. It will be my pleasure."

Yuri smiles a sparkling smile.

Divine Comedy
2009-02-24, 07:33 PM
Thruster Manly

Ok, the coast seems to be clear. I can't seem to find the Kage though. Did I miss a briefing?

Shades of Gray
2009-02-24, 07:50 PM
Ryouta

Something about destroying stuff, and hanging four leaf clovers on other stuff... Or something like that. Ryouta is playing with a bell she fastened to her tail

OOC: I assume she can have a cat tail because she is a cat girl...

Divine Comedy
2009-02-24, 07:58 PM
Thruster Manly

Destroying what stuff? Give me a target.

Wiz
2009-02-24, 08:53 PM
Little Kerri

Little Kerri smiles watching the fun her little comment started.

It's like the butterfly effect magnified a thousand fold... one little thing sets off a whole series of events. Kaori certainly has some issues about her bust... wonder if I will when I grow some.

She turns and walks off down the hallway.

Wow, it's like Christmas... all the things I've wanted to take, but never could because they'd be missed or it was too obvious... I think they all cause bad luck! Better go take care of them! I've really admired that gene sequencer in the young master's lab... very much a bad luck thing I think!

Shades of Gray
2009-02-24, 09:15 PM
Ryouta

Unlucky stuff, Stuff that is unlucky, Objects that bring the opposite of luck, and anybody here who is unlucky...

Ryouta looks at Manly, but then notices that she has yarn. Yay yarn!

Neon Knight
2009-02-24, 09:27 PM
"I GOT YOUR BAD LUCK RIGHT HERE, YOU SUPERSTITIOUS VC GOONS!"

The Kage stood at the top of the stairs in full rambo glory, the ripped and torn pieces of a curtain wrapped around his head like a bandanna. Under one arm he carried a massive crate. With a grunt of effort he tore off one of the sides. A virtual tidal wave of black cats poured out, mewling and pawing at the air. As one they moved in a great black wave and pounced on Ryouta. They settled down on top of her, purring and sniffing and lapping at her face.

Laughing like a madman, The Kage pulled an M60 machine gun out of nowhere and began blazing away at them with blanks. He ran down the hall, swerving to walk under several ladders he had apparently set up while no one was looking.

Naoki just stared for a second, then sighed and went to his labraotry in the attic.

Ryouta is pinned under the cats and needs to make an Athletics check before she can do anything.

I want to try making this little poverty God scenario an ongoing mini-game type deal. Let me explain.

Each Maid can contribute one roll to the overall goal of Preparing the Mansion for the Poverty God. If you succeed, you can choose to increase the mansion's good luck, decrease the mansion's bad luck, or add to the mansion's karma.

When fighting the Poverty God, the mansion's bad luck is subtracted from the mansion's good luck, and the result is applied as a modifier on all die rolls made against the Poverty God.

Karma allows you to ignore the penalty for a surplus of bad luck or receive twice the bonus from good luck, but your next die roll will suffer a double penalty.

Example: The mansion has 3 points of bad luck and 2 points of good luck. All rolls against the Poverty God have a -1 modifier to the die roll. You can spend a point of Karma to ignore that penalty for the duration of one roll, but your next roll will have a -2 penalty.

The Mansion currently has 2 bad luck, 0 good luck, and 0 karma.

OOC: A cat tail is part of the essential catgirl image, Shades of gray.

Shades of Gray
2009-02-24, 09:40 PM
Ryouta

My long lost cousins! Wait, you are all unlucky... Ryouta attempts to break free. She wants to break free...

athletics: 2x6=12

Divine Comedy
2009-02-24, 10:07 PM
Thruster

Get in line, you felines! Form up and await orders!
Manly begins grabbing cats and holding them close, although he's having trouble grabbing so many.
12+8=20, I'd wager that's enough to grab quite a few and free her.

And uh, I guess that's also our combined roll against the poverty god.

Tichrondrius
2009-02-24, 10:09 PM
Kaori

"Bad luck? Bad luck?! BAD LUCK?!" Kaori yelled, jumping on a cute black cat and clawing at it with her fingernails.

Athletics roll to DECREASE THE BAD LUCK OF THE MANSION!

A... 3.

Siren
2009-02-24, 10:17 PM
Yuri

Yuri followed the master to his laboratory.

What do I care about the mansion's bad luck? I have enough bad luck in life. I don't even know why the master wants me. I must have a deformity or something.

Yuri walks in and closes the door behind her. To make sure no one pops in she locks the door.

Wiz
2009-02-24, 11:19 PM
Little Kerri

Little Kerri, in addition to actually stealing several important, artistic, or otherwise valuable objects to add to her collection, does go around placing good luck talismans (which she had the good fortune to steal during her lifetime) all over the mansion.

Luck: [roll0]

Neon Knight
2009-02-25, 09:16 AM
The Living Room

Ryouta managed to free herself from the cat stampede with the help of Manly, who managed to grab and hold an absurd number of cats. Kaori mostly ended up with a ton of scratches for her trouble.

Meanwhile, Little Kerri took a neat little haul of miscellaneous items, as well as successfully improving the manor's luck.

The Lab

Naoki walked over to his computer desk. "Actually, I didn't bring you up here to have sex. I really do need your assistance." He looked her up and down, and then added "Regrettably."

"I've been thinking that if the Kage was stricken with bad luck, he'd be a lot easier to control. Luckily, the Poverty God should have bad luck in abundance. All we need to do is to get it to rub off on the Kage."

Naoki went over to Yuri, wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her close. "This is very important, Yuri. You'll be helping everyone out by doing this. I''ll... we'll all be very grateful to you." He tapped her nose lightly as a smile played on his lips.

Hiding, Xian Pu could see and hear everything.

Yuri and Xian Pu can still make a roll to affect the mansion's luck.
Kaori takes 3 stress.
Mansion Luck: Bad 1, Good 1, Karma 0
And now I have Queen stuck in my head. Thanks, Shades of gray. :smallwink:

Wiz
2009-02-25, 11:20 AM
Little Kerri

Little Kerri goes down and searches through her stuff, looking for something to please her father. She smiles when she finds a box she intercepted some time ago, and pulls out a few of the items inside. Flash-bang grenades shouldn't inflict too much infrastructure damage, and were unlikely to harm anyone in a permanant fashion... just the thing for his current mood! She leaves her "stash" room, locking it behind her and goes to find the Kage.

Eventually locating him, hiding behind an overturned couch, she calls out in a really attrocious Viet Namese accent... "Soldier man... you help my family... I bring you help from soldier place called ammodump." She sets the three flash-bangs down and bows toward the Kage, then turns and skips away.

ooc: stress explosion - mischief? No, I'm not having an explosion yet... you haven't SEEN mischief. ;)

Shades of Gray
2009-02-25, 03:28 PM
Ryouta

Now my pretty signs of bad luck, leave this place! Ryouta pulls out her yarn and will try to use it to lead them outside the building.

OOC:EDIT: I see that you already included my action in the luck schematic. If I'm mistaken, I got 4 on my cunning to get rid of bad luck cats.

Tichrondrius
2009-02-25, 06:26 PM
Karoi

"Oww... stupid kitten." Kaori mutters at the cat now laying on top of her beaten form, mewing at her. In triumph. "Awwe, aren't you a cute kitty?" She remarks, starting to pet it, drawn in by its charms.

Its too late for her.

Siren
2009-02-25, 08:29 PM
Yuri

"I don't understand what you want from me. What exactly are you wanting me to do?"

This is unusual he wants me for something besides sex. I am intrigued.

Yuri has a confused look on her face and starts to fiddle with her hair.

Neon Knight
2009-02-25, 11:16 PM
The Lab

Naoki played with a strand of her hair. "Oh, I just want you to kiss the Povery God. On the lips. And then kiss The Kage. On the lips. That's not so bad, is it?"

Siren
2009-02-25, 11:20 PM
Yuri

I should have known that it had to do with my body.

"Well I can't say that I like that idea. I will do it for you though. I would like it better if the plan involved kissing you."

Yuri shifts upward toward his face and her outfit shifts downward.

Divine Comedy
2009-02-25, 11:27 PM
Little Kerri
Soldier man... you help my family... I bring you help from soldier place called ammodump." She sets the three flash-bangs down and bows toward the Kage, then turns and skips away.

Manly also searches for the Kage and gets there as soon as Kerri has skipped away. Meanwhile he randomly smashes things he thinks are bad luck.

Hot damn! Flash-bangs! Now that's what I call good luck!

Manly reaches for the flash-bangs.
Oh Commanding Officer, do you want first pick? He mentions to the Kage.

Neon Knight
2009-02-26, 11:00 AM
The Lab

Naoki's eyes locked on the downwards uniform shift first. Then, with conscious effort, he forced himself to look at her face. "That makes two of us. And afterwards, you know, we can.. if you want to..."

One of Naoki's monitors beeped. With a sigh and visible regret, he pulled away. "The Poverty God is here."

The Living Room

The massive and ornate double doors of the manor suddenly opened of their own accord.

In stumbled the drunkest, filthiest, and most obnoxiously dressed hobo any of you had seen. He was wrapped in swathes of neon pink cloth, covered in muck and dirt, and reeling about while clutching a paper sack with a bottleneck protruding from it.

Naoki was walking down the staircase to meet him. "Poverty God!" Naoki pointed at the hobo dramatically. You're misfortune is not wanted here! Begone, or..."

"Oooohhh, this place is simply fabulous!"

Naoki stopped mid-rant. "WHAT."

"I simply love what you've done with place. This flooring goes with the theme perfectly! But that lamp is so tacky..."

Naoki glared at the hobo. "Alright, BS! Gay people don't act like that! You're just trying to screw with my head!"

"Oooo, aren't you feisty. I'd like to spur you around the yard a bit."

"SOMEONE KILL HIM. LIKE, RIGHT NOW!"

"Hold it, tiger. I'll dance, but first, a drink. I do love Molotov cocktails."

Wit that, the Povery God smashed his bottle over his head. The liquor instantly ignited, setting the Poveryt God alight.

Meanwhile, back at The Kage's couch barricade, The Kage was busy firing out a window, spraying the foliage with blanks. "Take the grenades and give em' hell, Sergeant!"

Fight the Flaming Hobo Poverty God!

Wiz
2009-02-26, 01:04 PM
Little Kerri

Little Kerri appears like magic from the door to the library, "Poverty is the spawn of ignorance! Fight poverty with knowledge! She suddenly flings an supersized paperback book with a bright green cover at the flaming hobo, "RICH DAD, POOR DAD!"

Cunning: [roll0]

Shades of Gray
2009-02-26, 05:15 PM
Ryouta

Gah! Poverty God. Ummm... Ryouta is at a loss as to what she should do. She'll attempt to throw one of the cats at the poverty god. Cat-Attack!

OOC: [roll0]

Tichrondrius
2009-02-26, 07:03 PM
Kaori

"My Dad always said the best way to deal with hobos was to beat them with a stick!" Kaori said, running over to the poverty god with the black cat still on her shoulder. She looked around quickly. "Anyone got a stick?" She asked quietly, then eyed him again. Slowly she raised her hand and tried to scratch him with her fingernail, getting a lot of dirt underneath it for her trouble.

"EW!"

Fingernail attack!

[roll0]x3

Siren
2009-02-26, 07:34 PM
Yuri

Yuri followed the master and saw the Poverty God.

OH MY I AM SUPPOSED TO KISS THAT!

Yuri looks disgusted.

Oh well I am already a whore. I hate my life.

Yuri tries to flash a little skin to attract the hobo. The hobo doesn't seem interested though. Yuri jumps at the hobo and attempts to kiss him.

The things I do for the master.

Cunning roll to seduce him 1x4=4
Desperate athletics roll to steal a kiss 6x2=12

Talkkno
2009-02-26, 08:03 PM
Tears began to roll down Xian Pu eyes as she learned Yuri already been with Naoki. Nevertheless, felt a chance to get Master, jumping out from cover, glomping him.
"Master, like me right?" She said in a pitful manner.

15 total for seduction attempt

Divine Comedy
2009-02-26, 09:17 PM
Thruster Manly
JUMPIN JEHOSAFAT, A FLAMING HOBO! I'VE GOT TO PUT HIM OUT AND QUESTION HIM. Manly pulls out his bazooka and fires. THE CONCUSSIVE FORCE SHOULD PUT OUT THOSE FLAMES REAL QUICK, FELLA!

Got an 8. Huh. How about that.

Neon Knight
2009-02-26, 09:52 PM
Flaming Hobo Fight

Kerri's hurled paperback clonked the hobo on the head. He picked it up and began reading. "Interesting. But the prevailing economic conditions..."

Ryouta's hurled cat screeched towards the hobo like a bat out of hell. Offhandedly he swatted the cat aside with the paper back and kept reading, not noticing that the book was beginning to catch fire.

Kaori's fingernail attack was completely ineffective. All she got for her trouble was a burning cinder under her fingernail along with the muck, causing great pain.

As Yuri hurled herself towards the hobo, Naoki moved to intercept her. "WAIT! YOU CAN'T KISS HIM, HE'S ON FIRE!!! Unfortunately, Xian Pu latched onto his ankle like a rabid dog, tripping him up. "GAH! Xian, stop crying, I like you! Very much! NOW PLEASE LET ME GO."

Yuri crashed into the hobo and managed to get a kiss tasting of cheap booze, vomit, and strangely, key lime pie.

That's when Manly unleashed his mighty bazooka. The hobo was tossed off his feet, landing hard.

The Hobo takes 5 stress!
Ryouta takes 7 stress!
Kaori takes 5 stress!
Yuri has gained bad luck! -1 to all rolls! Get rid of bad luck by kissing someone and giving it to them!
Xian Pu has seduced Master Naoki!
The Hobo takes 2 stress!

Siren
2009-02-26, 10:02 PM
Yuri

Ok now I want to throw up. That will have to wait. First, I have to kiss the Kage. Maybe while I am kissing him, I can throw up in his mouth. That would get him back for humiliating me.

Yuri walks in search of the Kage. She has not noticed anyone that doesn't have to do with the mission. She is very single-minded when grossed out.

Oh well too late.

Shades of Gray
2009-02-26, 10:05 PM
Damn. Ummm... Ryouta tries to whip him. Whip him good. :smallcool:

Whip of the heavens!

[roll0]

Wiz
2009-02-26, 11:26 PM
Little Kerri

Little Kerri whips out another book, "Trickle-down this economic condition!" She tosses it overhand toward the Poverty God, aiming it for it arc overhead and land on his head. "REGANOMICS: SUPPLY-SIDE ECONOMICS IN ACTION!"

Tichrondrius
2009-02-27, 12:09 AM
Kaori

"Ow, ow, ow!" Kaori yelled loudly, blowing on her finger and sucking on it. She went to the hobo to give him a firm kick in the rump, but, suddenly, he was gone and she was sent flying on the force of her blow.

This caused her body to go stumbling for something to land on.

Or someone to land on.

"Someone catch me!" She yelled, falling toward Yuri hard. Trying to break her fall. With her lips.

Wow, a 9 to steal a kiss and a 6 to Seduce.

Looks like my bad luck is back already.

Siren
2009-02-27, 12:22 AM
Yuri

Yuri is suddenly kissed from out of nowhere, by a girl. Yuri throws up right then.

"Why did you fall on me! Everything is ruined! I kissed a hobo for nothing! I am so pissed."

Yuri fails athletics with a 6. She wins against the seduction with a 12 since the bad luck has been passed on.

Divine Comedy
2009-02-27, 01:32 AM
Thruster Manly
Manly gets a look of steely determination in his eye.
Time for some wrestling I did during R and R. YOU FACE THE TERROR OF THE GREEN BERETS,THE MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX!
Manly grabs the hobo and hurls him in the air. He catches him on his shoulders in mid-air, then flips so that the hobo is on the bottom of the 2-man-monstrosity.
2,000 POUND BOMB!
The impact is explosive, dynamic, climatic, any -ic you can think of.

24, the American dream cares nothing for bad luck.

Neon Knight
2009-02-27, 07:52 PM
Ryouta's whip was about as effective as a wet noodle. The hobo didn't even notice.

Naoki's eyes bugged out when Kaori and Yuri crashed and kissed. "YURI! Are you alright?" Noaki dragged Xian behind him as he tried to get to Yuri.

Meanwhile, Manly slammed the hobo into the mat (wooden floor, that is) in a awe inspiring display of superior wrestling might. The hobo beat at the floor belatedly, desperate to tag out.

Ryouta takes 1 stress!
Kaori has bad luck! -1 to all rolls!
Kaori takes 4 stress!
Yuri takes 4 stress!
The Hobo takes 8 stress!

Siren
2009-02-27, 08:10 PM
Yuri

Yuri sees the master coming and even though she is fine she bursts out crying. She is trying to get the master to physically show her that is fine with her messing up. (Hope that isn't too vague for some of you).

"Oh master I tried so hard to do what you asked me to do! I threw myself at that burning hobo for you. It is all for nothing now. That girl stole a kiss from me. I am so sad that I can't help you. Please forgive me."

Yuri touches him lightly in the crotch area while looking down in 'grief'.

I got a 12 all together for fake crying. 3x4=12

Shades of Gray
2009-02-27, 08:16 PM
Ryouta

Manly. We may have to do that move. You know, that secret move we've been working on. Get ready!

OOC: Ryouta doesn't know anything about any special move, it's just something she saw in a movie.

Talkkno
2009-02-27, 10:32 PM
Panicking, Xian Pu grapped the nearest vauble object and threw it at the hobo without even looking.

I got a 16 total, luck

Divine Comedy
2009-02-27, 10:39 PM
Thruster Manly

Manly. We may have to do that move. You know, that secret move we've been working on. Get ready!

LET'S DO IT! Wait, what's that, aw forget it. I'm just going to throw you at him really hard. FORM UP RECRUIT!

Manly grabs Ryouta and throws, while he still hits the general area his leverage was a bit off.

A whopping total of 4+ whatever gray rolls.

Shades of Gray
2009-02-27, 11:22 PM
Ryouta... Missile! Ryouta gleefully is thrown, not very well, so she also pushes off of his shoulders with her feet. She gets ready to bite the hobo.

OOC: [roll0]

Grand total of 6... Best... Attack... Ever. It's a good thing I'm immune to pain.

Tichrondrius
2009-02-28, 12:18 AM
Kaori

"I... what happened?" Kaori asked, touching her lips. "That was... my first kiss." She blushed. "Awwh..." She sighed to herself.

Wiz
2009-02-28, 11:31 AM
Little Kerri

ooc: I just realized my book attack was not resolved because I forgot to roll.

Little Kerri looks over at the Poverty God, half buried under Thruster, then looks up and sees her book is still moving slowly at the top of it's arc. "Oh right.... trickle down!" Suddenly the book begins its fall straight toward the Poverty God's head. "Now that's being a great communicator!"

Neon Knight
2009-03-01, 03:37 PM
Naoki held Yuri close and tight. "I don't care about that. I'm just glad you're safe."

Xian Pu plucked a spherical object encrusted with jewels and topped with a crucifix and hurled it at the hobo. It smashed against his head, causing him to stumble about cursing. "XIAN! You're supposed to take out the pin and count to 5!" "3." "Right, 3."

Ryouta hurled gleefully towards the hobo. "JUNKYARD DOG ATTACK!" The hobo pulled out a small mangy doberman/poodle crossbreed and threw it at Ryouta. The two met in mid-air, crashing to the floor in a yowling and biting heap.

And then, like the rice that tipped the scale, the straw that broke the camel's back, Kerri's hurled book smacked into the hobo's head. He went down, the flames suddenly flaring until nothing was left but a smelly pile of ashes.

Ryouta, untake all that stress you took. Immune to pain means that you shouldn't take stress from physical combat. Speak up when I forget things like that.

The Hobo is defeated!
Xian Pu gets [roll0] favor! (2d6 base, +1 for seducing Naoki)
Yuri gets [roll1] favor! (2d6 base, +1 for helping Naoki)
Kaori gets [roll2] favor! (2d6 base, +1 for general amusement)
Ryouta gets [roll3] favor! (2d6 base, +1 for Ryouta missile!)
Manly gets [roll4] favor! (2d6 base, +1 for impromptu wrestling)
Kerri gets [roll5] favor! (2d6 base, +1d6 for being my favorite character so far. Reganomics is my weak point.)

Shades of Gray
2009-03-01, 03:42 PM
Aaah! Get off of me you mangy mutt! Ryouta wrestles with the dog.

OOC:

Athletics to wrestle the dog off. [roll0]

Oooh. Right. Heh, sorry.

Siren
2009-03-01, 03:43 PM
Yuri

Yuri clutches onto the master's back.

"Thank you for forgiving me master. I would do anything to please you."

Wow he actually seems to care about me. I don't think he would act like this just over the loss of sex.

It hits Yuri that she could have burned to death from kissing that flaming hobo, and she starts to generally cry from the shock.

Neon Knight
2009-03-01, 04:11 PM
Naoki stroked Yuri's hair. "It's alright Yuri, it's okay. I won't let anything happen to you. You're very important to me."

Ryouta manged to force the dog off of her. Dejectedly, it sniffed at it's masters ashes, then scampered off.

I think I'll have a brief period of downtime before I introduce some more madness. Feel free to interact with one another. If that isn't your cup of tea, then just spend the time cleaning or something.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-01, 04:16 PM
Ryouta looks around at the mess that the smelly hobo left.

A Maid's job is never done... Ryouta pouts, beginning the cleaning process.

[roll0]

Siren
2009-03-01, 04:18 PM
Yuri

Yuri stops crying on Naoki. She looks up at his face. She feels like she is seeing him for the first time.

Maybe this life isn't so bad. I should try to go into this job looking for the good instead of the bad.

"Do you want to go somewhere alone Master Naoki? Wasn't there something you wanted to show me in the lab earlier?"

Yuri gives him a heart stopping smile and saucy wink.

Wiz
2009-03-01, 08:28 PM
Little Kerri (11)

Little Kerri does a leap into the air, holding up two fingers in a V for victory. "That's the triumph of knowledge over ignorance!" She spins, breaking the fourth wall momentarily pointing at the audience, "Stay in school kids!" She lands lightly on her feet. "Economics is a science, and SCIENCE RULES!"

Talkkno
2009-03-02, 04:26 AM
Suspicion growing from Yuri's comment, Xian Pu begins to discerrtly hide in a nearby bush, tallying her wayward ways.
24 again :smallbiggrin:

Tichrondrius
2009-03-02, 03:28 PM
Kaori

"Hey, what about me... aren't I- cursed or something?" Kaori asked no one in particular. She looked around quickly, and started to walk over to the ashes. "Well... that sucks."

I need to get rid of my curse. Blast.

"Hey, Ryouta, could you do me a favor?"

Wiz
2009-03-02, 03:36 PM
Little Kerri (11)

Little Kerri smiles, "So why would you be cursed, Kaori-san?" She frowns, "Is that a side-effect of your first kiss being from a girl?" She shakes her head after a moment, "No... it doesn't seem a plausable theory."

Shades of Gray
2009-03-02, 03:36 PM
Ryouta looks up from her sweeping of the floor. Mmmmyes Kaori? Ryouta says, slightly purring, her mouth looking like a 3... somehow. Don't ask.

Neon Knight
2009-03-02, 07:14 PM
Ryouta did a sad, sad job of cleaning up. Mostly, she just managed to spread it around. Curiously, there were a bunch of cigarette butts mixed in with the ashes, as if the hobo had been an overturned ash tray instead of a deity with a low income.

Meanwhile, Naoki returned lazily, dazed by Yuri. "Oh, there are a lot of things I want to show you, Yuri. Things just for the two of us."

Xian Pu, apparently some incarnation of a stealthy deity, easily found a position where she could observe Naoki and Yuri, and follow them without being seen.

Siren
2009-03-02, 07:30 PM
Yuri

"Follow me up to your lab then."

Yuri walks up to the lab swinging her hips. She opens the door for the master and closes the door locking it behind her.

"What would you like to do now master?"

Yuri rubs herself against his chest.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-02, 08:40 PM
Kaori

"I think so... I feel clumsy." Kaori said to Kerri, then hit herself in the head. "...clumsier." She added.

"Okay, Ryouta, I have a theory. I need you to kiss me!" Kaori said, poking her lips out at her. "Pleeease?"

Seduction roll on Ryouta! XD
[roll0]x3

Wiz
2009-03-02, 08:42 PM
Little Kerri

Little Kerri frowns, "Hmmmm... it seems that kissing girls might be addictive."

Shades of Gray
2009-03-02, 08:49 PM
Why certainly. Anything in the name of science. Abigale goes in for the kiss, and holds her whip behind her back. She is about to tie up Kaori's hands with the whip... But is simply captivated. :smalltongue:

OOC: Cunning to resist Seduction: It was six.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-02, 09:35 PM
Kaori

"Maybe it is?" Kaori wonders aloud once more, putting her finger on her chin. "Hmmm..." She ponders to herself. Kaori grabs Ryouta's face in her hands and pulls her face to hers before giving her a huge smooch. After a second of smooching, Kaori starts giving her some tongue action without realizing it.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-02, 09:39 PM
Ryouta doesn't seem to mind and hugs and kisses her back, she then pulls back for a second. Did that... answer your question? Ryouta asks, wrapping her tail around Kaori. Or is further research required?

Wiz
2009-03-02, 09:40 PM
Little Kerri

Little Kerri shrieks and runs from the room, "EPIDEMIC!!! EPIDEMIC!!!"

Divine Comedy
2009-03-02, 09:54 PM
The hobo has been rather soundly roughed up, but suddenly Manly is surrounded by girls making out. THIS IS NOT PROPER conduc--- you know what, screw it. I'm straight and I'm not missing out on this.
Manly grabs a brew out of the fridge and takes a seat to watch the show.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-03, 03:26 AM
Kaori

"...I definitely think more research is required." Kaori breathes heavily. Then she looks over at Manly. "In your room." She continues, smiling, and then grabs Ryouta's hand and pulls her upstairs.

Neon Knight
2009-03-03, 10:28 AM
THE LIVING ROOM

Before Ryouta and Kaori could get upstairs, they found their way blocked by two unlikely allies. The mangy junkyard dog stood side by side with the small black kitten at the top of the stairs, their eyes boring into the pair with some intense emotion. With a unified howl they sprang, the junkyard poodle landing on Kaori while the kitten latched onto Ryouta's neck, scratching.

THE LAB

Naoki smiled. "Yuri, you're so beautiful... I want you to stay by me all day..."

A stray breeze drifted into the room and Naoki looked to the open window. "Better close that before we begin."

Naoki walked over to the window. Like a striking serpent, a pair of familiar muscled arms wrapped around his neck from the outside. "DAMNIT, KAGE! LET ME GO!"

Naoki was pulled out onto the roof. "ALRIGHT, LISTEN UP, CHARLIE! IF YOU WANT UNCLE HO BACK ALIVE, YOU'LL GET ME A CHOPPER!"

If you guys want to have sex in my game, you'll have to work for it!

Ryouta has bad luck! -1 to all rolls!

Wiz
2009-03-03, 11:17 AM
Little Kerri

Little Kerri leaps out from behind a large piece of lab equipment that has been unplugged and secured in the framework of a power dolly. "Aha! See... I knew this machine was bad luck... you two had the kissing epidemic, and as soon as I unplugged it your luck came back and the Kage saved you from yourselves!" She punches a button and the power dolly starts to roll out of the lab. "Helecopter! This is fantastic... now I can field test my Limblongers!" She pulls out a pair of elaborate-looking, steel-framework, mechanical boots and gloves and pulls them on, increasing her overall height and reach to that of an adult. "To the Sikorski!"

Shades of Gray
2009-03-03, 12:02 PM
Aaaah! Ryouta grabs her ball of yarn and throws it down the stairs. If she doesn't have one... due to retcon, then she'll throw her whip. Go get the yarn!

OOC: Spending two favor: [roll0]

Total of 10 to get rid of cat through distraction. Favor gave me 1... Which did nothing but get rid of curse. Stupid rules. :smalltongue:

Neon Knight
2009-03-03, 01:05 PM
THE LAB

"Wait a minute."

Looking more like some wild primate than a man, The Kage swung into the room. His eyes locked on Kerri. A flash of recognition filled his eyes.

For a second he was silent. Then he spoke. "You're... that girl from the 'ammo dump'! That same 'ammo dump' that gave us that bad ammo!" He growled, and drew a large machete from a sheath strapped to his calf. "You got a lot of my buddies killed. I'll make you pay, you filthy communist infiltrator!"

Wiz
2009-03-03, 01:32 PM
Little Kerri

In her mecha gloves and boots Little Kerri does a passable imitation of the mother alien and hisses at the Kage. She takes on a deep voice, "Not just a communist infiltrator, Robert... *Darth Vader Breath Sound* I AM YOUR DAUGHTER!!!" A mechanized box on feet waddles up to her and pops its lid. She reaches in and suddenly whips her elongated arm, mimicing a catapult as her cunning invention hurls a very large and heavy book filled with glossy photographs at the Kage. "THE MAKING OF 'THE TROOPER' - THE COFFEE TABLE EDITION!!!"

Cunning Attack: [roll0]

Siren
2009-03-03, 07:23 PM
Yuri

Yuri climbs out the window and assesses the situation, very poorly. She decides that the best idea would be to carry Master Naoki away while The Kage is distracted. Then she grabs his ankles and realizes that the plan was very stupid. She can't carry him.

What was I thinking? That I would get a moment of Superwoman like strength to carry him away?

Yuri tries to save face but, can't think of how. So she lies flat on the roof playing dead, hoping a plan will come to her.

athletics to carry did very poorly I got a 2.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-03, 07:54 PM
Kaori

"Ah! Nice doggie!" Kaori yells, struggling poorly against it. "Noooo, I am The Samurai, and I will slice you to pieces!" She yelled valiantly, clawing at the mangy mutt.

Attack!

[roll0]x3

Divine Comedy
2009-03-03, 10:33 PM
Thruster Manly
Whoa there puppy, you're not ruining my good time.
Manly laid into the Dog with full force.

12 athletics on the dog.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-03, 11:28 PM
Hey Manly, thanks for the help, coming to join us? Oh the double entendre so blatant, that it's a single entendre.

Talkkno
2009-03-04, 04:33 AM
"Kage-san, please Naoki alone, he do no wrong right?" Xian Pu asked, as she once again emerged from hiding.
Total 6

Neon Knight
2009-03-04, 07:18 AM
THE LIVING ROOM

Ryouta's ball of yarn trick worked out beautifully, as the cat deserted the fight to chase down the errant sphere of string.

Meanwhile, the dog found itself on the worst end of the fight, suffering from both the wrath of Manly and Kaori. It fled with its tail between its legs, yipping.

THE LAB

The Kage suffered from a faceful of heavy book, losing his machete and sprawling onto the floor. From underneath the heavy tome a muffled and excessively melodramatic "NOOOOO" could be barely made out.

Shoving the book off, The Kage rose once more. "You may be my daughter, but you're still a commie! I'll bury you, Comrade!" The Kage hurled forward like an angry bull.

Meanwhile, on the roof, Naoki lay in a daze. The Kage had apparently tried to knock him out with what The Kage thought was chloroform, but was apparently some experimental chemical mixture with a decidedly hallucinogenic effect, judging by Naoki's ramblings.

The Kage takes 5 stress!
The Kage attacks! Result is 5!

Oh, man, the Kage is not doing well in his debut fight.

Wiz
2009-03-04, 11:22 AM
Little Kerri (10/10) (11)

Little Kerri easily dodges the Kage's clumsy bull's rush. She makes a kissy face, "Oh... was da poor little baby hurt by da big book... I picked it cause it's got small words and it's mostly picshurs!" She giggles.

Mocking the Kage to inflict an additional 2 Stress points.
The mechanized box on feet waddles after her and she reaches in and suddenly whips another large book at the Kage. "THE MAKING OF 'THE TROOPER' - THE COFFEE TABLE EDITION!!!"

She shrugs and smiles apologetically, "What can I say... it was such a bad movie that the bookstore had them on sale for a dollar each!"

Cunning Attack: [roll0] Rerolled as a D6: 16 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5850093#post5850093)

Shades of Gray
2009-03-04, 08:55 PM
So Manly, I think the doors to both Kaori and my room are locked... Can we all use your room? Ryouta smiles, she knows that the lie is obvious. Pleeeease?

[roll0]

Divine Comedy
2009-03-04, 10:10 PM
Thruster Manly

Hmph. Can't find the Kage anywhere. Might as well kill some time until he shows up.
manly mused to himself.

Sure, as long as I can use my room as well.

Rolled a 1 to resist, which I'm fine with.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-04, 10:29 PM
Of course. Kaori, ready to resume our research? Or should we have an experiment to test our theories... Ryouta asks, smiling.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-05, 03:09 AM
Kaori

"Actually... I think I've done all the research I need." Kaori says, backing up, and looking swiftly from Ryouta to Manly.

How do I get into these things?

Then the big breasted girl was off- running in search of safety and away from kissing lips, hobos, and big manly men that want to leer at her.

Of course, she probably just ended up in the Lab.

Did she? Did she end up at the Lab?

Neon Knight
2009-03-05, 09:49 AM
The mighty book smashed The Kage in the face and fell down before him, falling open. The Kage feel to his knees, clutching his face. Then he looked at the book. It had opened to a picture of the last day of shooting. The whole cast stood arrayed for a memento picture, smiling.

The Kage stared at the picture, then croaked out, "The war.. is... finally... over...." The look in his eyes was not that of a lucid man just waken from some strange dream, and he looked around himself, confused.

Suddenly sheepish, the Kage dashed out, running to his room and locking himself inside.

Kaori did end up at the lab, although she had to climb over the power dolly that was now stuck on the stairs.

Kerri gets [roll0] favor for beating the Kage almost single-handedly.
Yuri gets 1 favor for trying to save Naoki, even if it didn't work.
Xian Pu gets 1 favor for helping out with dealing with the Kage.

Wiz
2009-03-05, 10:42 AM
Little Kerri (10/10) (13)

Little Kerri does another victory leap in the air, "Little Kerri wins the war!" She giggles, pulling a strange catapult gun which looks to be loaded with a dozen little red books from her box with feet. "Too bad I didn't get to field test the Chairman Mao Communist Autofire Special... Mark I. Oh, hello, Kaori, are you feeling better? Over the Kissing Plague? If you're looking for Yuri or Naoki, they're out the window on the roof..." She lowers her voice, "Confidentially, I think they still have the plague..."

Shades of Gray
2009-03-05, 05:11 PM
Awww... See you around. Ryouta says, entering Manly's room.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-05, 05:30 PM
Kaori

"What's going on...?" Kaori asks, again that day. "I think I'm over it." She smiles in response, and goes over to take a peak out the window. "Umm... shouldn't we try and help them?"

Wiz
2009-03-05, 05:50 PM

Little Kerri shudders, "No! We mustn't expose ourselves. We could catch the plague. You could start kissing girls again, or I could... or worse... BOYS!!!" She makes a face, "EWWWW! Yecchhh!" She takes off her limblongers, stows them in the box with the Maogun, and sends it off by pushing a button.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-05, 07:22 PM
Kaori

The girl looked cunningly over at Kerri, and advanced on her. "You'd better help me help them- or I'll expose you right here!" She shouted, making kissing faces and noises at Kerri and chasing her.

Seduction!
[roll0]x3

Siren
2009-03-05, 07:34 PM
Yuri

Yuri sits up after the Kage is gone. She leans over Naoki and checks to see if he is ok.

"Naoki please wake up."

She looks down at him.

"Someone help me lift him inside please. He only going to get worse staying out here on the roof."

Neon Knight
2009-03-05, 07:54 PM
THE LAB

Naoki muttered strings of nonsense phrases disjointedly. "Rocking horse people... eating marshamllow pies.... cellophane flowers....taller than my head....WAALRUS!"

Wiz
2009-03-05, 08:31 PM
Little Kerri

Little Kerri squeaks in fright and runs away, she cleverly dodges Kaori...

and goes down, tripping over her own waddling box. Kaori falls atop her pinning her to the ground, their lips locked. Little Kerri struggles but the plague hits her hard and fast, and she begins kissing the older girl back, her hands stroking Kaori clumsily.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-05, 11:04 PM
Kaori

"Mmm?" Kaori mumbles, her lips in a state of locknation with the younger girl, her tongue already catching the disease as well. Her hands come around Kerri, stroking down as Kaori's eyes close.

She had just wanted to scare her....

Wiz
2009-03-05, 11:20 PM
Little Kerri

Little Kerri breaks the kiss after a moment, blinking and a bit confused. "Oh no... I've caught it... I'm feeling feverish... and tingly." She touches her adolescent attributes. "Do you feel tingly too?" She strokes Kaori's much larger assets. "Oh No!" Her eyes get wide and she grabs Kaori and kisses her again, her tongue exploring the other girl's mouth.

ooc: in that case you roll cunning to scare Kerri, not seduction... ;)

Tichrondrius
2009-03-06, 05:51 AM
Kaori

"Oh... wow." Kaori stammers, kissing Kerri. Again. And again. "We should... get out of here." She states, grabbing Kerri and dragging her out of the Lab towards her room.

Wiz
2009-03-06, 09:58 AM

Little Kerri follows along in a daze, not quite knowing what is happening to her...

I think the fever's getting worse... and I want to kiss her more... what's happening to me. I feel so wierd, but soooo good...

Shades of Gray
2009-03-06, 08:16 PM
Ryouta leaves the room, wearing civilian clothes. She looks around for something entertaining... and her ball of yarn.

OOC: [roll0] This roll is to stumble upon something interesting.

Siren
2009-03-06, 09:41 PM
Yuri

Yuri's will becomes hardened. No one is willing to help me. Why? Well then I will try again to move the master on my own so he can get inside. Please let me make it this time, for the master's sake.

Yuri tries to lift the master up by herself again.

Altogether a 4. Anyone who wants to help please join.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-06, 10:08 PM
CRASH! Goes Ryouta, as she jumps into the scene with the Kage. Where she crashes from and how is not important... She can feel no pain after all.

Did someone say... Super Strength?

No... Meh, whatever then. Ryouta helps Yuri move the body...

OOC: [roll0] Added to Yuri's roll.

Talkkno
2009-03-06, 10:11 PM
"I help, please wake Master." Xian Pu said, patting his cheek a little, adding what strength she could muster in lifting him, which wasn't very much.
Add 2 to Yuri

Shades of Gray
2009-03-06, 10:19 PM
C'mon ladies, put your backs into it! Ryouta says, pretty much lifting the body singlehandedly.

Siren
2009-03-06, 10:22 PM
Yuri

"I'm sorry, but I can't help it. I am like a delicate hothouse flower."

Shades of Gray
2009-03-06, 10:25 PM
Ryouta

A likely excuse! Don't make me get out the whip! Wow, this is fun, I can see why Manly likes this.

Neon Knight
2009-03-07, 12:49 PM
The three girls (mostly Ryouta) managed to drag Naoki back into the lab, where he remained quite vapid and out of it.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-07, 12:53 PM
Ryouta

CAN YOU HEAR ME! Ryouta yells, trying to wake him up. Three must be a device here that'll wake him up...

Ryouta seizes the nearest piece of technology and points it the Kage, and presses any button or does whatever she thinks must turn it on.

[roll0]

Neon Knight
2009-03-08, 01:38 PM
The device in Ryouta's hand emitted an ominous hum as lights began to glow along the side with an unearthly power. It began to gently shake as energy crackled, building towards a monumental release.

And then it projected a little red dot onto the wall.

Ryouta had found the world's most over dramatic laser pointer.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-09, 08:21 AM
I'm so keeping this! :smallbiggrin: Ryouta proclaims, pocketing the laser pointer. Any ideas on how to wake him up?

Tichrondrius
2009-03-09, 01:49 PM
Kaori

The dramatic artist pushed Kerri into her room, and double checked that Manly or one of the other guys hadn't seen them come this way. She sighed heavily and went over to sit on the bed.

"The kisses really add up after the first one, huh Kerri?" She asked wistfully. "Did I really infect you?" The older girl continued, concerned.

Wiz
2009-03-09, 02:00 PM

Little Kerri shivers, "I'm not sure what's going on... except it's kind of like what my mother told me happened to her when she met my father... they started kissing, and she couldn't stop herself... and then they got closer and closer, kissing more and more... and... well I was born a few months later." She looks uncomfortable, "When you kissed me, I just wanted to keep on kissing you... I'm fighting the desire to kiss you more. I mean I've read about biology, I know how it's supposed to work, but these feelings are confusing everything up inside my head." Suddenly she looks shocked, "Do you think I have a baby in me now?!?"

Tichrondrius
2009-03-09, 08:09 PM
Kaori

"Well, I don't want things to be out of control. I hate that!" Kaori said, bawling her hands up in little fists. She patted the bed next to her. "Come sit down." She stifled a giggle. "And no silly, you can't get pregnant this way! There's no pe-..er... uhm..." She stammered, looking down with a furious blush.

Wiz
2009-03-09, 08:26 PM

Little Kerri nods, blushing, "That's right... I'm being silly... it takes a guy and a girl, not two girls." She looks down and rubs her belly for a moment, looking wistful, and almost disappointed. She sits down next to Kaori. "So if it isn't a plague... and if girls get these tingly feelings for each other too... and they can't get pregnant, why aren't a whole lot more girls kissing each other all the time?" She frowns, "Maybe the tingly feelings don't happen for everybody... did you get tingly too... you're so much... bigger than me. But maybe I don't make you feel tingly like you do me..."

Talkkno
2009-03-09, 08:40 PM
Xian Pu accidentally fell upon the Master at the moment Ryouta made that remark.
Got a 20 to wake up

Shades of Gray
2009-03-09, 08:45 PM
Ummm... Dogpile on Kage? Ryouta wonders. Playing with the dramatic laser pointer like a cat with a laser pointer.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-10, 03:29 PM
Kaori Tanizaki

"Yeah... there needs to be at least one guy for any danger. That sounds about right." Kaori said, nodding. "I don't know... but, er.... bigger?" The older girl said, staring down at her breasts. "I, er... hey!" She glared. "Don't reference my boobs! I hope yours end up being twice the size of mine!" She crossed her arms over her chest, blushing fiercely again.

"Of course I got the tingles. I still have them." She mumbled, looking to the side.

Wiz
2009-03-10, 03:46 PM

Little Kerri looks at Kaori, "I'm sorry... I... I wasn't teasing. Yours are very nice. Most girls I've met want them big. I'm not so sure that's best... actually, I'm kinda scared my will be big too, cause my mom was bigger than you are, and I have her genes." She shrugs, "I was more wondering how they felt cause I was all tingly down there... and in my boobs... and I was wondering if they felt more... being bigger... that's all. I'm sorry if I made you mad. You're actually very pretty. In fact..." She suddenly looks down and blushes again.

Something is really wrong with me... now just looking at her is starting to make me feel more tingly!

Tichrondrius
2009-03-10, 05:40 PM
Kaori Tanizaki

"Oh, thanks..." Kaori blushed. "I'm just very... awkward. And self conscious about my chest. They aren't too big?" She blushed again and poked her chest out towards Kerri. "You... want... to feel them? Go ahead." She asked tentatively, her face still burning red.

Wiz
2009-03-10, 06:00 PM

Little Kerri's eyes get wide, and she blushes, but she gulps and nods, "They're actually very beautiful." Her hand strokes Kaori gently, then slips inside her shirt. "So soft..." She leans toward Kaori as though drawn by magnetic attraction, her mouth pressing gently against the other girl's lips.

Neon Knight
2009-03-10, 07:16 PM
THE LAB

Xian Pu work woke Naoki up; the hard way. She knocked the wind clean out of him, and you can easily tell that he is finally lucid. Lucid with intense pain, but nonetheless lucid.

"W-why... why d-didn't you just get some smelling salts?" He gasped, clutching his chest. "Get off, Xian."

THE ROOM

The two girls were interrupted before they could get any further by the roar of an engine. A monstrous crashing and clanking came from the central stairs, followed by disgruntled cursing.

Talkkno
2009-03-10, 08:02 PM
"I sorry Master, accident. Is anything need." she said, blushing a little as she bowed.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-10, 08:51 PM
Ryouta quickly hides the laser pointer behind her back, and whistles innocently. What's a smelling salt? How does salt smell? Ryouta asks, curiously.

Siren
2009-03-10, 09:23 PM
Yuri

"Oh master I am so glad you are awake. I did my best to make sure you got off that awful roof."

Yuri leans over him which gives him a good view.

"Is there anything that you need to make you more comfortable?"

Wiz
2009-03-10, 11:08 PM

Little Kerri pulls back from the kiss startled by the cacophany of metallic wreckage. "Oh no... the power dolly!" She jumps up and dashes to the door, then dashes back, kisses Kaori one more time then runs back and out the door and down the hall shouting, "Make a hole! Scientist coming through!"

Divine Comedy
2009-03-11, 12:48 AM
Oh yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about.....wait, what am I doing? I still haven't found the CO! Those damn Commie Nazi Liberal Arabians might have him.

Manly continues his search for the Kage.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-11, 04:20 AM
Kaori

"Ah.. mm..." Kaori says, kissing the other girl back and wrapping her arms-

"Awh man!" She says, kissing Kerri again when she comes back and watching her go. She tightened up her uniform again and walked out following Kerri. "I'll stop it with the power of my infinite punch!" The older girl yelled suddenly, running past Kerri.

Wiz
2009-03-11, 12:19 PM

Little Kerri rushes after Kaori, shouting, "Hey, that's sensitive equipment! Don't punch it out!"

Neon Knight
2009-03-11, 01:25 PM
THE HALLWAY

The Kage flew past Kaori and Kerri, smacking into the wall with a crash. "That power dolly has gone mad with... well, with power. Ugh."

The power dolly had worked itself free of the stairs... and it had changed. Some evil malevolence guided it as it wheeled about to face off against Kaori and Kerri. A whipping sea of power cords and insulated wires surrounded it like the tendrils of some Lovecraftian horror. A pair of monstrous mechanical claws snapped dangerously and hummed with magnetic energy.

It spoke in a chilling mechanical voice that has haunted the nightmares of arcade goers for decades.

BEWARE, I LIVE!!! (http://www.sinistar.com/bewareilive.wav)

The engine howled with the roar of combustion and demonic throats.

THE LAB

Naoki looked down the stairs in the direction of the massive commotion easily heard in the lab, then sighed.

"I need some painkillers, a cigar, and my Bren gun."

Wiz
2009-03-11, 02:55 PM

Little Kerri leaps into the air, "IT'S ALIVE!!! Who knew that a power dolly, combined with a gene sequencer, and having it's AI frustrated by the inability to handle stairs could have created such an awesome being.... SCIENCE RULES!!!" Her comments are interspersed with her pausing in midleap to indicate visual aids, including a projection of the diagram of a power dolly, the gene sequencer, and a long set of curving stairs... she points to each one using a laser pointer as she rants her moment of mad science. She lands then, facing the monstrosity... "Now it is time to prove that what science creates... SCIENCE CAN DESTROY! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Seeing her waddling box, shuffling nervously from foot to foot nearby, she leaps for it, and its lid pops open as she passes over it, grabbing a book from therein. She rolls to her feet on the far side of the box and holds up a book which she casts at the monster. "SINISTAR: THE CHEAT CODES!!!

Cunning attack: [roll0]

Divine Comedy
2009-03-11, 11:36 PM
Thruster Manly

Thruster is startled by the voice, and immediately heads to the action (which is actually quite close).

I live? Turns out I'm still alive too. RUN, COWARD.

Surprise rocket into its face. 24

Shades of Gray
2009-03-12, 07:04 PM
Ryouta hears the power dolly fight going on.

Don't worry, I'll help! Ryouta will run to wherever this convoluted mess of actions and weirdness is occuring.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-14, 03:12 PM
Kaori

"You live?! I don't think so!" The girl yelled, tightening her fist and jumping at the mass of tentacles and monstrosity. "But die? Shoryuken!" She yelled, bring a massive uppercut to the being, extending her nails at the last moment to catch it unaware.

Athletics!

[roll0]x3

Neon Knight
2009-03-14, 03:38 PM
THE BATTLE

The mechanized monstrosity surged forward, only to take Kerri's book right in the processor. Sparks flew and cables flailed in digitized agony.

Manly's bazooka shot took off one of the mechanical crab's claws. The torn limb flew into the air, implanting itself into the ceiling. Coolant splashed onto the carpet in horrendous gouts.

Then Kaori tore through it like a hadoken through the last 1/100 of your opponent's life bar, and the whole thing came crashing down in a broken mess.

The computerized voice spoke again.

"I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a... fraid."

There was silence, and then it began to speak again, slowly and haltingly.

"Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do. I'm half crazy, all for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage. I can't afford a carriage. But you'll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle built for two..."

Then the thing let out one last warble and lay still.

Worst rolls ever. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5885397&postcount=48)
Kaori, Kerri, and Manly get 2 favor. Ryouta gets 1 for trying to help.

Wiz
2009-03-14, 03:50 PM
Little Kerri (10/10) (15)

Little Kerri looks down on the ruins of the power dolly/gene sequencer, "Remind me never to repair the main processor of a power dolly with a video game processor hooked to an AI booster chip." She pats the device sorrowfully... "Alas poor Sinistar... I knew you well!" She leaps into the air, grinning, as she raises her fingers in a V, "As a matter of fact, I had the all time high score!"

Shades of Gray
2009-03-14, 05:18 PM

My work here is done! Ryouta says proudly, running out of the room...

Several seconds later a woman's scream is heard.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-14, 05:58 PM
Karoi

"Oh yeah, totally radical." Kaori said, giving a thumbs up as she landed and let the thing explode behind her. "This would make a great movie! I'm totally kicking butt." She yells, smiling widely.

Wiz
2009-03-14, 07:28 PM

Little Kerri goes over to where the Kage is up against the wall, "Here, let me give you a hand... interested in breakfast yet? Or did you get plenty of K-rations?"

Shades of Gray
2009-03-14, 09:32 PM
If they go into the kitchen, they should see Ryouta hanging upside down, tangled in the tripwires and yarn. If they don't go into the kitchen... Then Ryouta is still in the kitchen, hanging upside down, tangled in the tripwires and yarn.

Ummm... Help? The blood is starting to rush to my head...

Siren
2009-03-16, 06:07 PM
Yuri

Yuri hears the master, but she also heard that thing in the hall. Yuri is starting to get scared. This never happened before. Why is all this happening?

"Master, Why is there so much weird stuff? I can hardly keep up. I am scared."

Yuri sits still.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-16, 06:13 PM
Ryouta

Might as well have fun with this.... She whispers. It might get someone to come help me down at least...

Then she yells This place is haunted. Ooooooo... Escape while you Can!

Siren
2009-03-16, 06:34 PM
Yuri

What is a normal girl supposed to do in a haunted house? I don't have any special powers. The only thing I am good for is sex. Help me.

Yuri cowers on the floor.

Neon Knight
2009-03-17, 11:25 AM
THE HALLWAY

The Kage got to his feet. "Sure, I could use some breakfast. Between you and me, I never managed to get use to the taste of those things. Always ended up feeding them to the dog."

THE LAB

Naoki gathered the distraught Yuri in his arms. "It's alright Yuri, I'm right here. He stroked her hair soothingly. "I won't let anything bad happen to you, I promise." He kissed her gently on the forehead. "Besides, that's just Ryouta." Naoki pulled something out of his pocket and hit a button on it.

THE KITCHEN

Suddenly, the sprinklers turned on, adding water to Ryouta's upside down misery.

Wiz
2009-03-17, 12:09 PM

Little Kerri leads the Kage to the kitchen, and laughs... seeing the sprinklers going off. She dashes into the kitchen and dances around in the miniature rainstorm for a moment before stopping. "Hmmmm... not very condusive to making a breakfast." She goes over under the sink and turns off the water main, killing the sprinklers. Then noticing the dangling, soaked Ryouta she smiles at the Kage, "Could you get her down... I don't have my limblongers." She goes to the alarm box and kills the sprinklers, turns the water back on and begins splashing around in puddles while she prepares breakfast. "I'm gonna have to clean this up when I'm done." She finishes preparing the Kage's breakfast and brings it to him, seemingly unaware of the fact that her assets, though somewhat underdeveloped are on full display through her soaked dress.

Skillfully prepare breakfast despite the wet kitchen: [roll0]
Cunningly show off assets to the Kage to see his reaction: [roll1]

Shades of Gray
2009-03-17, 01:04 PM
Ryouta spits out some water, hanging upside down.

Could you please help me down Master Kage? I seem to be stuck. Ryouta looks very upset. Cute upset.

Siren
2009-03-18, 09:19 PM
Yuri

Yuri calms down as the master holds her.

"Thank you, Master Naoki. I can't believe I didn't recognize her voice. I'm sorry I just don't deal well with the unexpected. There has been so much of that lately."

Yuri kisses the master on the forehead.

"You calm me down so well."

More points for Master Naoki and I must remember to get that Ryouta back later.

An evil expression crosses Yuri's face for a moment.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-18, 09:21 PM
Kaori

The painter eventually made it downstairs to join Kerri, and looked over at the Kage who was here. "Oh, Mr. 'The Kage', sir!" She said, her large breasts very clearly exposed in her nearly soaked uniform. "...."

"I'll help, Kerri!" She yelled, adding her skill to the cooking. And mostly just making it worse.

I'll use my Skill and Cunning as well, to do the same as Kerri and add my rolls to hers!

[roll0]x1 FOR FOOD
[roll1]x3 FOR BREASTS

Shades of Gray
2009-03-18, 10:38 PM
Ummm. Anyone? Ryouta says, dangling wet upside down. Naturally, her clothes also go partly see through. Exposing her Kage novelty undergarments. With the image of Kage's face on them, accompanied by sound effect words.

OOC:[roll0] For the standard wet clothing.
[roll1] For the special underpants.

Talkkno
2009-03-18, 11:16 PM
"Is anything else can do Master?" Xian Pu asked, snapping out of her apperent daze of it all.

Neon Knight
2009-03-18, 11:30 PM
THE KITCHEN

As Kaori and Kerri make breakfast (pretty much just Kerri) The Kage lets Ryouta down, snapping the trip wires with a twist of his mighty biceps. He caught Ryouta as she came down, setting her on the floor with a hint of the old cheesy bravado that had once made his films worthwhile, at least as mindless entertainment.

Curiously, the... assets on display don't evoke much of a reaction from The Kage. In fact, even as he sets Ryouta down, he seems distracted. As he sits at the table, he stares off into space, slowly but surely becoming less and less lucid. He barely notices when Kerri brings him his breakfast.

THE LAB

As Naoki held Yuri, he watched a screen behind her displaying the scene in the kitchen. He had grinned as his revenge on Ryouta had unfolded, but then his glee slowly turned to a quietness. Wow. I mean, I was expecting a cat motif, or perhaps fish. That's kind of disturbing. But she's very cute when she's upset, just like Yuri. I kinda feel bad about it now... Guilt at his lack of loyalty suddenly assailed him. Let's... let's look at someone else.

Literally reading his mind, the camera quickly focused on Kaori. Woah! I... I... I mean... I had no idea Kaori was so... so... um... well developed. No! Stop this! You can't do this to Yuri! Screen, off!

The screen flickered off. Naoki held Yuri a little tighter to remind himself of her physical presence and hoped she wasn't psychic.

Kerri gets [roll0] favor for making breakfast and for boobs yay! (For inspiring the others to do it, at least.)
Kaori gets [roll1] favor for making breakfast and boobs yay! (Mostly boobs.)
Ryouta gets [roll2] favor for boobs yay!
Yuri gets [roll3] for a nice atmosphere with Naoki.

Side note: Random event is forthcoming. I just wanted to time it right...

Siren
2009-03-18, 11:46 PM
Yuri

Yuri can tell the master is distracted. She can't tell why he is, but normally when they are together he is staring at her. Yuri pulls out of his arms and stands up. She stretches out to best show off her assets. Her breasts almost pop out of her tight top.

"So should we go see the others master...or would you rather be alone? I feel a bit hot."

Yuri pulls her top down even further.

That should get his mind back on me.

16 for Yuri's boobs and she isn't even wet.

Wiz
2009-03-19, 01:52 AM
Little Kerri (10/10) (21)

Little Kerri is interested by the Kage's lack of reaction to her, and Kaori. She's pondering what this means when her eyes stray over to Kaori in her wet maid's outfit - showing off every curve of her figure. Little Kerri becomes flushed, thinking about all those kisses, and how it felt to touch the soft...

No... I'm a scientist, I will behave in a rational... logical... mann...

Her will (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5899674&posted=1#post5899674) crumbles and she throws herself at Kaori, kissing the other girl on the mouth.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-19, 09:12 AM
Thankth. Ryouta says, then looking at the sudden make-out session going on. Hey guyth. I'm kinda cold. Can one uf you warm me up? She asks, moving toward them.

Back off Kerri, Kaori was my research partner. Ryouta thinks.

Ryouta's catching a bit of a cold. How cute. [roll0]

Wiz
2009-03-19, 02:22 PM

Little Kerri is overwhelmed by the joy of kissing Kaori again, she puts forward all her effort to make sure Kaori enjoys it as well...

OOC: This is not an attempt to seduce (since I don't think a seduced person can seduce their seducer), nor to make any rolls to hit Kaori with stress because I automatically lose any rolls against her - it is merely a roll to see how much pleasure Little Kerri can bring to Kaori through her actions, Kaori's response to be entirely based on whatever Ti decides:
Cunning Kisses: [roll0].
Without looking at Ryouta or breaking the kiss, Little Kerri pulls out a small hand-held heat lamp and shines it on the sniffling maid.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-19, 03:00 PM
Kaori

"Haha, success! We are the best food maker ever. Huh? Mr, "The Kage", sir?" She asks, looking at him concerned. But then shes blindsided by Kerri. Her mouth is covered in the sweet girls kiss once more. "Kerri-!" She starts, trying to stop the younger girl. At least not in public. At least not in front of the Kage!

"Ryouta.." She mutters briefly, guilty over not helping her sooner. But that soon all washes away at the... expert manipulation of Kerri. "Mm..." She moans back into Kerri's mouth, kissing her back and wrapping her arms around her.

Cunning Kisses right back! XD

[roll0]x3

Shades of Gray
2009-03-19, 04:49 PM
Thankth I gueth. Says Ryouta, taking the lamp.

Curses, foiled again. She thinks, resignedly sitting down next to the Kage.

You gonna thtop them? She asks to Da Kage.

Wiz
2009-03-19, 05:05 PM

Little Kerri's mind is overwhelmed by the sensations she is experiencing, she stops being a thinking being and becomes one of pure feeling. As the heat lamp is removed from her hand, she is unaware that, now free, it begins seeking to open Kaori's dress on it's own - seeking to feel the softness that it touched before. Her lips, her hands, her whole body seek only to take Kaori down to the floor and explore these new passions to their ultimate. Luck largely guides how much pleasure she brings to herself and her partner since she is unschooled in such things.

Does she get lucky? [roll0]

Shades of Gray
2009-03-19, 06:39 PM
Ryouta is biting her lip, and pounds her fist on the table. She just can't stand watching this.

That little... She just... I need to...

SHE'S MINE! Ryouta screams, attempting to tackle Poor poor llittle Kerri.

[roll0]

Wiz
2009-03-19, 07:04 PM

Little Kerri is yanked out of the world of sensations and the most perfect joy she has ever known by a screeching, soaking-wet harpy. She snarls and looks around, then grabs a cookbook off the lowest bookshelf of the kitchen. "EAT THIS!" She brings the book up and shoves it into Ryouta's mouth. "THE SENSUAL ART OF COOKING!"

Clever counterattack: [roll0]

Shades of Gray
2009-03-19, 07:08 PM
Ryouta gets a book in her mouth.

Mmph Mgglmph! She says angrily. The book seems to be stuck right in Ryouta's mouth. Her tackle is, of course, stopped in its tracks. Mglmphgrrr. She growls.

Wiz
2009-03-19, 07:16 PM

Little Kerri gets to her feet and snatches another book at the ready. Then she leans over and helps Kaori to her feet. She throws a venomous look at Ryouta, hissing... "Don't you dare follow us... if you value your molecular integrity!" The thirteen-year old pulls Kaori along with her, out of the kitchen and toward the stairs.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-19, 07:17 PM
Mmphlglmph. She says angrily, trying to get the book dislodged. No luck.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-19, 10:07 PM
Kaori

Lost in the sensations she allows herself to be lowered to the floor...

But she is jolted from that world by the assault of Ryouta, she stares on for a while. "Hey, don't you guys fight.. over me! You're fighting over me? Stop it!" She says. Then shes yanked to her feet by Kerri.

"Wait, Kerri- don't be so mean." The older girl says, pulling her back into the room and looking over at Ryouta. She walks over and helps her pull out the book. "Are you okay?" Kaori asks tenderly.

[roll0]x5 - Athletics Roll to stop Kerri.
[roll1]x5 - Athletics Roll to help Ryouta.

Wiz
2009-03-19, 10:27 PM

Little Kerri lets go as soon as Kaori pulls away. "You... she... we were kissing and SHE ATTACKED ME!" Her eyes narrow, "Okay... take care of her if you want. BUT YOU'RE BOTH GOING TO BE SORRY!!!" She dashes out of the room.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-19, 10:41 PM
Mnglfmmph. Ryouta says, pouting. Book still lodged in her mouth.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-19, 11:11 PM
Kaori

"Kerri, wait!" Kaori called out, and took a step after her. "I'm sorry.." She mumbled, rubbing her hands together.

"Ryouta, are you okay?" She asked again, looking at the book. "Do you want me.... uhh..." She continued, at a loss of what to do.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-19, 11:12 PM
Ryouta nods.

Puw ar'ur. Sounds like pull harder.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-19, 11:18 PM
Kaori

The large breasted girl plants both of her feet on Ryouta and grabs the book hard, pulling with all of her might.

[roll0]x5

PULL!

Shades of Gray
2009-03-19, 11:20 PM
OOC: Curses, your ruined my plan when you said "Plants both feet on Ryouta"

The book is dislodged. Ahhh. Thanks Kaori. I owe you one. Ryouta touches her sore jaw. That's a really thick book.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-19, 11:21 PM
Kaori

"You okay now?" Shes asks once more, rubbing Ryouta's cheek and looking at her all concerned.

What plan was that? XD

Shades of Gray
2009-03-19, 11:23 PM
OOC: Ryouta was going to cunningly be pulled forward by the force and land on top of Kaori, kissing her now that the book was gone.

I think so. Ow. Ryouta says, putting her hand over Kaori's.

Siren
2009-03-19, 11:33 PM
Yuri

Yuri is confused that the master has not reacted to her earlier display of assets. Has he found someone else? Will I get kicked out? The world outside is scary.

Yuri grabs Master Naoki's hand. She looks into his eyes to see if she can tell if he is thinking about someone else.

This is stupid. This will never work.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-19, 11:52 PM
Kaori? What's your relationship with that Kerri girl? Ryouta asks, her hand still on Kaori's. She looks sort of cute sad.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-19, 11:57 PM
Kaori

"Er, um." She said, watching Ryouta and trying to think of something. Then she just kisses her instead.

[roll0]x3

Cunning to make her forget her question!

Shades of Gray
2009-03-20, 12:14 AM
Ryouta

Ryouta is content with the kiss. She puts one hand on the back of Kaori's head and kisses back.

She's come to her senses. Now, if only Kerri were here to see this. Evil thoughts.

OOC: Rolled a nine.

Talkkno
2009-03-20, 12:39 AM
Tired of being ignored, Xian Pu kept tabs on what Yuri was doing.
20 total

Tichrondrius
2009-03-20, 12:45 AM
Kaori

Kaori pushed Ryouta back against the table and kisses her harder. "Do you.. maybe... want to go back to my room?" She asked tentatively.

Wiz
2009-03-20, 01:19 AM
Little Kerri (10/10) (6)

Little Kerri goes to her lab and enters after passing her security checks. She seals the door and turns off the external intercom. She dons her lab coat and turns on her camera system. Looking at the kitchen and dining area cams she growls, seeing Kaori and Ryouta making out, and Kaori inviting Ryouta to her room. "She doesn't care who she's with... any girl is okay for her, even that fat cow." She looks at her chemical workbench, then her electronics table, considering her vengeance. "I'll make them pay.... I'LL MAKE THEM ALL PAY!!!"

Making a random item: [roll0] Stress points - Kasrkin, I'd like you to roll the random item and let me know what it is/does by PM, and with your permission I'd like to come up with a mad science version of it. If you approve my version of the item, then I will construct an appropriate scene for it's creation.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-20, 07:36 AM
Ryouta

Sure. We both need to get out of these wet clothes anyway. We're soaked. Ryouta smiles, and stands up. She'll help Kaori up as well.

Neon Knight
2009-03-20, 03:42 PM
THE LAB

Naoki looked at Yuri with concern. "Yuri...?"

Just then, an alarm in Naoki's lab went off...

THE KITCHEN

At some point, the Kage had quietly vanished from the kitchen...

THE BASEMENT

Suddenly, an unused trap door in the floor opened up. There was a brief surge of hushed whispers from, and then a man climbed out. In his black storm coat, high officer's cap, and leather gloves, he was the epitome of an SS Kommandant. "Los! Schnell, Schnell!"

More SS troops clambered out of the tunnel, readying their weapons with a fusillade of menacing metallic clicks.

Okay, you guys went as little crazy on me.

The Mansion is under attack by Nazis!

Shades of Gray
2009-03-20, 03:55 PM
Ryouta

Ryouta doesn't hear the alarm yet, you said it was in the lab after all. She'll head to her room, wringing out her maid's headdress of all the water.

Did you hear something? She asks, barely hearing the blaring sirens.

Wiz
2009-03-20, 05:55 PM
Little Kerri (9/10) (6)

Little Kerri grabs a banana and peels it slowly, eating it. "Gotta remember, revenge is a dish best served with high potassium levels." As she looks around the myriad devices in her lab her eyes fix on one. "Yes... the molecular randomizer!" She gives a true mad scientist's laugh... "BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" She begins firing the device up, "They'll be sorry when their molecules are flying all over creation, unable to reconnect but for the briefest moments of reality!" She tosses the banana peel on a disk-like platform on the machine. "Have to test it... as I remember, the last time I used it I burned out the power in the whole mansion." She fires up the device and a high pitched whining noise built quickly while a green glow enveloped the banana peel which slowly began to phase out of existence. "IT WORKS! JUST LIKE IN THAT EPISODE OF STAR TREK!" Suddenly as the machine hit a crescendo: the banana peel disappears, the lights in the room go out, and Little Kerri shouts, "Horsepucky!" The emergency battery-powered lights switched on in the lab a moment later, and Little Kerri switches off the machine, which is already powering down by itself. "Don't want the darned thing still on when I fix the breaker." She grabs a flashlight, aware that the lights will still be out in the rest of the mansion, and the largest book she sees off a nearby shelf for protection, then stalks out of the lab, letting the battery powered security system seal the door behind her.

OOC: In addition to Nazi incursions, the power is now out in the mansion (although I'm sure the other lab has batteries too - so the alarm is probably still going, and if you roll a 1 on any roll, you will slip on a banana peel (failing the roll of course). Strangely enough, you won't be able to find the banana peel afterward... unless of course you roll another 1. ;)

Siren
2009-03-20, 08:35 PM
Yuri

"I had better go see what that is."

Yuri runs off. She heads for the noise to see what it is.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-20, 08:39 PM
Ryouta

Kaori? Kaori? Where are you? Ryouta says, feeling around in the darkness for Kaori's [Ellipses] I mean feeling around for Kaori, KAORI!

Tichrondrius
2009-03-20, 11:18 PM
Kaori

Once I get Ryouta to my room, we need to talk. I need to settle this rivalry before it gets out of hand. Especially over me... what I was thinking getting involved in this...

As the girl thinks she tilts her head over at Ryouta. "Oh, sure, we need to get changed... what was that?"

Nazis. The power went out.

"Oh man... Ryouta?" She questioned the darkness. Unable to find anything in the darkness she felt around till she came into contact with... something. "Ryouta...? Kerri..?" She questioned uneasily. "..Manly?" She asked again tentatively. "Strike Nazi Claw!" She called out, waving her clawed hand at the dark.

Nazi seeking claw attack! Not that she really knows Nazis have invaded. She doesn't control her attack names. XD

[roll0]x5

Shades of Gray
2009-03-20, 11:21 PM
Kaori? What about nazis? She asks, she may or may not be clawed.

Wiz
2009-03-20, 11:38 PM
Little Kerri (9/10) (6)

Little Kerri leaves her lab and heads across the basement to the far side where the breakers are. She has her flashlight in one hand, guiding her way, an electrician's tool belt around her waist, and a big, heavy, leather-bound tome in the other hand. Halfway across the basement she passes through the mysterious room of the unused trapdoor and stops, startled, seeing a group of black-clad individuals standing in the beam of her flashlight, "Oh wow! Nazis!"

Shades of Gray
2009-03-20, 11:52 PM
Anyway Kaori, it's dark now, so I don't think we should still have to endure wearing these soaking wet clothes. Ryouta offers. Fun.

Siren
2009-03-21, 12:46 AM
Yuri

He is getting bored with me. We haven't even done anything in a while. I even changed my name to come here. I wasn't going to be a whore with my real name after all. I got the name from a porno star.

Yuri walks down the hall with one hand on the wall and one straight out since she can't see. She runs into something soft. Then she squeezes it.

"Is someone there? It is Yuri."

Shades of Gray
2009-03-21, 12:48 AM
Aaah! Ryouta says as she is squeezed. Sorry, you surprised me. It's Ryouta.

It should be noted that she is damp.

Do you know what's happening?

Siren
2009-03-21, 12:56 AM
Yuri

"No I have no idea what is going on. I was with Master Naoki and an alarm went off. I came to see what was going on. As soon as I left the room though it was dark. Why are you wet? It isn't anything gross is it?"

Yuri wipes her hand off with a hankie.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-21, 01:01 AM
It's just water. The sprinklers went off. Odd, they only go off during a fire. Other than that you can only turn them on using the controls in the kitchen and the lab. No one was in the kitchen though. Ryouta can't put two and two together. This is my only outfit sadly. Ryouta is shivering slightly. We should get some fire. For the light and the warmth.

Neon Knight
2009-03-21, 01:32 PM
THE LAB

Naoki sat down at his desk and rubbed his forehead. "Damn it. This is.. god, this is just too much." And it's too much for Yuri. Poor girl. I'll have to make it up to her somehow...

"Xian, look through that file cabinet on your right, the one behind the glowing skeleton, under the heat seeking lava lamp, next to the black obelisk. Not the one next to the day-glo green obelisk, the one next to the black one. See if I have any contingencies for..."

Naoki tapped a button on the side of his desk. The top surface of the desk flipped open to reveal a computer terminal. Hes tarted typing and brought up the security feed from the basement. "Nazis. And hurry up, I can't run both the lab and the security systems on auxiliary power indefinitely. Also remind me to look into the source of this power outage later."

---

THE BASEMENT

The Nazi stormtroopers swung their MP40s round to cover Kerri as the Kommandant stepped forward, tugging on a pair of black leather gloves.

The Kommandant spoke in surprisingly good English. "A little girl? What kind of place is this?" The Kommandant shrugged and waved dismissively at Kerri. "It does not matter. Seize her."

Two stormtroopers moved forward, their jackboots clomping on the floor. They leveled their guns at Kerri. "Hände hoch!"

---

KAORI'S ROOM

Kaori's fist found no Nazis, but she felt the oddest compulsion to go to the basement. She kept feeling a pull on her wrist in that direction.

Wiz
2009-03-21, 03:41 PM
Little Kerri (9/10) (6)

Little Kerri smiles, "Think you're up to taking me on?" She chuckles and hefts her book shining the light on it momentarily to see which one she grabbed. "Well, lookie here... how appropriate..." She leaps suddenly toward the two stormtroopers sweeping the massive book in a swing that is planned to disarm them both, taking the machine guns from their hands. "Say hello to my great-great-grandfather's personally autographed copy of... MEIN KAMPF!!!"

Clever Attack: [roll0]

Shades of Gray
2009-03-21, 03:54 PM
Yuri, I think something is happening in the basement. Maybe Kaori's magical homing fist could help? Ryouta offers. We should find something to burn though, for light. Or a flashlight would work.

Siren
2009-03-21, 04:08 PM
Yuri

"Yeah we could use some light. Where would we find it though? I don't remember where any light is."

Yuri feels very helpless.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-21, 04:12 PM
I bet we could burn some paper or something. There's tons of it in our library.

Take that Kerri, staying warm, having sight, and removing your precious weapon.

It's not like the Kage ever reads them anyway. Ryouta will set off to the place that smells like books. Yay cat sense of smell. Then again, cats can also see well in the dark, but that's a detail I'm ignoring.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-21, 05:17 PM
Kaori

"Whoa... Nazis?" She questions herself, unsure of why shes tugging herself to the library. Her homing fist finds only darkness as she rushes downstairs towards the basement in the darkness.

"Oh god, don't hit a wall, don't hit a wall, don't hit a wall, don't hit a wall..."

Assuming she actually gets to the basement in a timely fashion, her fist connects with a stormtrooper finally. "Hi-YA! I hope you were evil." She suggests, looking around.

Athletics to actually hit him!
[roll0]x5