PDA

View Full Version : S.E.U. III: Dark Strains - Game Started

Pages : [1] 2

Shadowcaller
2009-02-23, 04:14 PM
S.E.U. III: Dark Strains

Horrors (Werewolves)
Horror: Like in the last game the horrors starts the game not knowing each other.
Every night one horror (that the narrator will PM) will be able to choose the following types of night kills:

Disappearance: The horror makes one player disappear into the night. While the details about this is better left unmentioned this kill is not be revealed until the end of the next night. The player fallen victim for this is not in any way allowed to tell the other player about this or post in the thread until its revealed that she/he is indeed dead. Like Maffia abduction.

Slaughter: The horror mercifully finishes off the human as messy as possible to start panic among the survivors. Direct kill.

Merge: The horror merges with another player and "becomes" the selected player. Unless the player the horror selected is a S.E.U. Agent/Commander that player will be transformed into a horror and gain all their abilities and victory conditions. The original horror will die when it has "merged" with the other player and unlike the other games the dead horrors will NOT be able to talk to the remaining horrors.

If the horror uses any of these kills on another horror they will instead learn of each other.
A horror that is a part of a commando group can if it want “disturb” the actions of that group. This is done by messaging the narrator during the same night as the horror is in a commando group. Scries as Horror (Werewolf).

The horrors win once their numbers are equal or greater than the non-horrors.

The S.E.U. (Team Villager)
Civilian (Villager): You have been caught inside the horror infested building and must now kill the horrors... while you’re still human. Scries as Civilian (Villager).

Absent-Minded Civilian (Fail): Your memory is a bit… off. If you are a part of a commando group the action used by that group will be disturbed. They will not know of this themselves and think they are normal villagers. Scries as Absent-Minded Civilian (Fail).

S.E.U. Agent (Agent): A normal day at work turned out worse, much worse. Now you must cleanse this building before the horrors can spread to the outside world and at the same time protect the civilians. If you are a part of a commando group whose actions is “disturbed” by a horror or a Absent-Minded Civilian you will learn that. If a horror tries to merge with you, you will die instead. Scries as S.E.U. Agent (Agent).

S.E.U. Commander (Commander): You are the leader of this strike force and the most experienced S.E.U. agent on the field. If you are in a commando group the action taken by the group cannot be disturbed by horrors or absent-minded civilians. You will also learn if someone tries to disturb it anyway. If a horror tries to merge with you, you will die instead. Scries as S.E.U. Commander (Commander).

The S.E.U. and the civilians will win the game once all horrors have been eradicated.

Commando Groups
Three players of any type of roles can during a night form a "commando group" by sending a PM with all their names to the narrator (every player in the commando group must be willing to join).
A player can only be in one commando group at once every night, otherwise all the action taken by every group except the first the player was a part of will fail.
A commando group can perform one of the following actions during a night:

Investigate: Will reveal the role of the selected player to everyone in the commando group. If this action is disturbed it will come back with an incorrect result.

Protect: Will protect a selected player from all the horrors night actions during that night. If this ability targets a horror, that horror will be unable to use its horror action during that night. If this action is disturbed nothing will happen instead.

They can't use any of these actions on a member in their own commando group.

Because the time it might take to form commando groups the nights in this game will be 48 hours long.

Player List: 2/19 Players alive
Murska - Killed Night 1 (Villager)
Mordokai - Abducted Night 3 (Villager)
Selrahc - Lynched Day 2 (Agent)
happyturtle - Won the game (Horror)
Lex-Kat - Killed Night 2 (Fail)
Uncle Festy - Killed at the end of the game (Agent)
Dr. Bath - Lynched Day 1 (Villager)
lamech - Killed at the end of the game (Villager)
Wolfbane - Killed Night 7 (Commander)
PirateMonk - Won the game (Horror)
Recaiden - Lynched Day 3 (Villager)
DarkComet - Lynched Day 4 (Horror)
Aemoh - Lynched Day 5 (Villager)
EagleWiz - Lynched Day 6 (Horror)
Deathslayer7 - Lynched Day 7 (Villager)
iceddragons - Merged Night 6 (Horror)
evnafets - Merged Night 4 (Horror)
Griever - Auto-Lynched Day 6 (Villager)
Grim Ranger - Auto-Lynched Day 6 (Villager)

Uncle Festy
2009-02-23, 05:47 PM
In faster then a blue hedgehog high on rings! :smallbiggrin:

Dr. Bath
2009-02-23, 05:51 PM
Me! Me! I wanna play. Imma gonna win again. :smallbiggrin:

Lamech
2009-02-23, 05:53 PM
Pick me, behind the scene's shenanigins FTW!

UncleWolf
2009-02-23, 06:00 PM
*readies flamethrower*

*ignites the pilot light*

In.

happyturtle
2009-02-23, 06:05 PM
In, please.

PirateMonk
2009-02-23, 06:07 PM
I'll join. Does protection protect from kills, or just infection?

Recaiden
2009-02-23, 07:06 PM
So definitely in. Maybe I can win it this time.

Darkcomet
2009-02-23, 07:10 PM
In because I would like to try this game and I didn't have the chance last time. :smallsigh:

Aemoh
2009-02-23, 07:19 PM
In again, says I.

EagleWiz
2009-02-23, 07:30 PM
Ill join in

Hyozo
2009-02-23, 08:53 PM
I'll join, but it might be worth noting I'm likely to grudge point for the first few days in this one. I doubt the target will have too much trouble finding out why.

evnafets
2009-02-23, 09:34 PM
Sign me up for this one please.

Murska
2009-02-24, 06:35 AM
I'll be joining again, although I'm still a bit bitter about the last time. So close, and yet no logic nor proof could make the other villager point at the last wolf.

Mordokai
2009-02-24, 06:40 AM
Now you know how I feel about so many other games...

Count me in as well.

Dr. Bath
2009-02-24, 06:43 AM
I'll join, but it might be worth noting I'm likely to grudge point for the first few days in this one. I doubt the target will have too much trouble finding out why.

Ooh! Ooh! Is it me? Is it me because I got you killed in the past two games, even though you were a horror in neither? Is it me?

@Murska: :smallbiggrin:

Hyozo
2009-02-24, 09:33 AM
Ooh! Ooh! Is it me? Is it me because I got you killed in the past two games, even though you were a horror in neither? Is it me?

It may or may not be you...Do I have any reason to grudge point at anybody else who has signed up so far?

Lex-Kat
2009-02-25, 02:38 AM
I'll join.

Griever
2009-02-25, 04:31 AM
In with Fin's hat.

Shadowcaller
2009-02-26, 02:33 AM
Still need 4 players and then we can start.

Selrahc
2009-02-26, 05:41 AM
I'll join then.

Grim ranger
2009-02-26, 05:45 AM
Sign me up :smallsmile:

Shadowcaller
2009-02-27, 03:07 AM
I think I will start the game in 24 hours from now regardless if I get 20 players or not.

Lamech
2009-02-28, 12:38 PM
In a new thread?

Deathslayer7
2009-02-28, 03:27 PM
last minute spot in, since i been killed off in mafia. :smallbiggrin::smalltongue:

Shadowcaller
2009-02-28, 03:32 PM
At Friday it had started snowing. By Monday morning the town had found itself in the midst of a white chaos.
It had been like this last year too, about the same time, a lot of snow fell and then melted all over one single week. The roads were impossible to use since it was not until 7.00 AM the plows had started running.

It had caught the whole town unprepared, schools had been closed and people could not get to work. Karen however had been unable to get from work.

She looked at the snow that still fell outside the window and silently cursed that she had to take that night shift. The phone rang, it was an emergency call, and this was simply not her morning.

Tired she put on her gear, as usual the command center had left out all the details of whatever mission they were supposed to undertake. The words “additional information will be provided at the location” in a cold robotic voice was not exactly reassuring when you dealt with things like this.

By the protocol they could not ignore an emergency call, but as she had tried to explain to that voice, all the roads were blocked by snow. It in turn had told her that “the roads outside your agency are about to be cleared. Please stand by for additional information”.
Of course, in this case “stand by” meant to wake up the whole station, put on all your gear and then wait to see if the robotic voice told you the truth or not.

She took it like a professional, one cup of coffee at the time. As she had managed to gather the rest of the poor souls that had been forced to stay here over the night she waited for whatever confirmation the command center would come with.

Most agents would have been home by not if not for the storm and wasn’t particularly enthusiastic on working. But when the phone rang again some hours later they all knew they had a job to do.

How the command center had managed to convince the plows to clear this road first was not something she thought about, this job quickly taught you to never ask questions.
At least it was easy to see where they were going. Right outside a man was waiting for them.

“About time you came.” He didn’t sounds very happy. “We have been waiting for hours.”
“Don’t worry; we want to get this over as fast as you do.”

She entered the apartment wanted to get this over with as fast as possible, inside were more civilians, looked like most of them had just woke up.
She heard the door open behind her and some more agents entered the room along with the man with a bewildered look. “Who are you guys? I’m quite certain I called the police.”

“We are the police, sort of. Now can you please explain the situation?”
“Right… I’m David by the way, David Garner.”
“I’m Karen Wade, and I’m sort of the commanding officer here.”
She didn’t want to look even more impatient then he was and waited while he was trying to calm down some old woman.
“So… officer, in the middle of the night we woke up of a bizarre scream, it sounded almost human; and it didn’t stop either.”
“It was creepy as hell, sounded like the soundtrack of a horror movie you know. So I got to see what it was all about.” He paused.
“And what did you see?”
“Well nothing except these people”, he pointed at the other civilians. “But the screams kept coming from room 7, I thought someone was dying there or something you know. It got silent a few hours ago thought.”
“I’m guessing you didn’t investigate this?”
“Well the door was locked and nobody really liked the idea of breaking up a door so…”
“I understand, now let’s open that door then.” She replied.

The room looked like any other inside the apartment building; one agent broke down the door with an axe. A loud breaking sound and they were in. It was pitch black inside. Karen didn’t really understand why they had to do this, seemed more like a firefighter or a police officer’s job.

“No signs of anything we have been trained to fight at least.”
“Quiet, I think I heard something.”
“Help…”
They went to the source of the sound coming from another room. The light coming from a TV inside the room revealed a young girl sitting in an armchair, there was a strange smell inside the room.

“Have you come for me? I feel so strange…”
“She is in poor condition, she didn’t even have the strength to go an open the door when the civilians wanted in.”
Karen came closer to the girl, she did look a bit sick. Her skin was almost grey. “What’s your name darling?” She asked carefully, not wanting to frighten the poor girl.
“I’m… Sam, can you tell what happened to me?”
“Sam I need to know what happened here."
Sam suddenly smiled and said "I feel better now, I think I want to leave."

She heard someone else enter the room. Karen turned around and saw David again, he tried to squeeze pass the other agents. “I’m sorry sir but this is a restricted area you-
Suddenly it looked like David had seen a ghost; he pointed in the direction of Karen and screamed.

She turned around, what she saw almost made her lose balance but she managed to back away from what had been Sam last time she saw it.
But whatever it was now she had no idea, she drew her gun and opened fire. The thing didn’t even seem to notice it. The other agents had done the same but the thing continued to move toward them.

David turned and ran, she felt compelled to do the same.

In a haze she heard someone shout “Fire in the hole!” and suddenly a wave of flame came against her, it barely missed her from the inhuman screamed she heard behind her she assumed it had hit whatever that had been following them.

They came outside the room, downstairs everyone else were waiting for them.

She dared to look back inside the room and saw that thing covered in flames, its dying screams echoed down the staircase and made everyone panic.
The thing fell down on the floor, it stopped moving. Dear god she thought it was a horror. Now she didn’t have a moment to lose, she could not let anyone go outside.

“No one is going in. This is from now on an infected zone. We are all staying inside, do you understand?!” She almost screamed.

The others didn’t seem to understand what she was talking about; she ignored them and went downstairs. She went pass the confused crowd and saw that the agents still outside already barring the exit “WARNING: INFECTION” Karen could read on the band rolls.

“We just received some information from the headquarters, sorry but we can’t let anyone outside."

An agent stood just outside watching her. “Tell them that they can’t get to close to the windows, we have order to kill anyone that tries to exit this building”, he paused “including other agents”.

“Why the hell didn’t they tell us anything?”

“Beats me, I think they didn’t want to inform us until we got here, but you rushed in so…”

“Ugh… don’t tell me this is my fault.”
“I’m not claiming anything. But don’t worry too much now; we will get you out of there. Just tell everyone to prepare themselves to be tested. We will take out one person every hour and test them one by one. When we have made sure no one is infected everyone is free to go.”

“I guess I should try to keep the civilians calm then?”

“Yes, that sounds like a good job now, it looks like they are already panicking.”

Karen sighted and turned back to the crowd that looked as confused and afraid as before.

“What the hell is going on out there? Why are you not letting us outside?!”

Karen ignored the crowd’s shouts, “We are going to make sure you’re not infected, one person at the time is going to be tested and then we let you out. Are we clear?”

“Infect? But…”

“Yes, anyone here could have been transformed into a monster like that one last night, even when we entered the house…”

Day 1 Starts, nominate the first person you want the S.E.U. to test.

Player List
Murska
Mordokai
Selrahc
happyturtle
Lex-Kat
Uncle Festy
Dr. Bath
lamech
Wolfbane
PirateMonk
Recaiden
DarkComet
Aemoh
EagleWiz
Deathslayer7
iceddragons
evnafets
Griever
Grim Ranger

Selrahc
2009-02-28, 04:02 PM
Let's kill someone! Not just because killing is fun for once!

More specifically, let's kill someone who would be a good choice for a creature to transform into at some point, because that way even if they're not a creature then we'll be depriving them of valuable hosts.

And you know who I've got lined up first for the frag pile? Dr B after his victory in the last game.

Deathslayer7
2009-02-28, 04:15 PM
DarkComet! I choose you!

EagleWiz
2009-02-28, 04:42 PM
Murska, you are always a bad guy, unless we kill you. Thus, you have to die.

Darkcomet
2009-02-28, 04:46 PM
Not this time, deathslayer7.

If I get Day 1'd in this game again... *shakes fist*

Aemoh
2009-02-28, 04:54 PM
*random day 1 point at Wolfbane*

Lex-Kat
2009-02-28, 04:55 PM
I agree. Said Tanya DuPris. Let's send the old crazy man, Darkcomet out first.

Lamech
2009-02-28, 05:05 PM
Darkcoment for the bandwagon!

Darkcomet
2009-02-28, 05:21 PM

You people suck. :smallyuk:

Mordokai
2009-02-28, 05:24 PM
You know what lamech? That was low.

Darkcomet
2009-02-28, 05:31 PM
lamech in an attempt to save my own hide.

Also because Mordokai is right.

UncleWolf
2009-02-28, 05:32 PM
A. Viscose looks at the man pointing at him.

*he blinks and points his finger back at Aemoh*

Why are you pointing at me?

Deathslayer7
2009-02-28, 05:58 PM
Yes. Crazy old farts are never fun. Shea chimes in.

happyturtle
2009-02-28, 06:01 PM
Carly Bryson pulled the covers up over her aching head. She hadn't heard much of what was going on outside her room, but the word 'infection' had penetrated. She'd come down with the flu three days ago--at least she'd thought it was just the flu. If CDC was here, that meant it was probably SARS or avian flu or something no one had ever heard of before.

And as soon as they realize I was the first one to get sick, they'll cart me off to the lab...

On the one hand, they might actually have a cure at the lab. But on the other hand, they might never let her go.

On the gripping hand, no one seemed to have realized she was here, and she didn't think she could make it as far as the door without passing out. So that settled that.

Somewhere deep in her flu-addled brain was the knowledge that even the most horrible variant of flu wouldn't make people scream. But she didn't want to face that thought.

((hello point to Mordokai :smallsmile:))

Mordokai
2009-02-28, 06:03 PM
*shakes hand at happyturtle and murmurs angrily*

Murska
2009-02-28, 06:13 PM
Lamech then. FOR TIE!

PirateMonk
2009-02-28, 09:58 PM
Lamech would appear to be a good test subject.

Darkcomet
2009-02-28, 10:04 PM
All Lamech voters get cake at the end of the test!

My personal thanks for saving my hide. :smallsmile:

Deathslayer7
2009-02-28, 10:14 PM
drat! my devious plot to get you lynched has failed.

*flees with cake*

Darkcomet
2009-02-28, 10:32 PM
You know, that wouldn't be as offensive to me as it is if this were any other game.

*takes my cake back*

Deathslayer7
2009-02-28, 10:43 PM
relax. it was a joke. :smalltongue:

Griever
2009-03-01, 02:11 AM
Mechafox is a H4xx0R.

Lex-Kat
2009-03-01, 05:07 AM
relax. it was a joke. :smalltongue:
Then he wouldn't be Darkcomet, would he. :smallamused:

Dr. Bath
2009-03-01, 06:22 AM
Let's kill someone! Not just because killing is fun for once!

More specifically, let's kill someone who would be a good choice for a creature to transform into at some point, because that way even if they're not a creature then we'll be depriving them of valuable hosts.

And you know who I've got lined up first for the frag pile? Dr B after his victory in the last game.

:smalltongue:

Selrahc, I find him suspicious for pointing at me.

Lamech
2009-03-01, 08:47 AM
Please don't lynch me, I got lynched first in WW-lite too if I recall correctly. Did I really do that much damage last game?

Darkcomet
2009-03-01, 11:26 AM
Then he wouldn't be Darkcomet, would he. :smallamused:

It would be easier to accept as a joke if it were any other game. This one, though, where I was day 1 lynched last time out of spite for a game I won? The thought of that happening again overrides any joke-detection.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-01, 11:56 AM
ah well. I did not know you were lynched last time. Does that help my case? :smallconfused:

Hyozo
2009-03-01, 01:26 PM
I think we should save Darkcomet and Lamech by lynching somebody else. I suggest Dr. Bath.

Dr. Bath
2009-03-01, 03:19 PM
I think we should save Darkcomet and Lamech by lynching somebody else. I suggest Dr. Bath.

I knew it! Hah! I was right. >_> don't kill me.

It wasn't spite last time Darkcomet. It was you complaining about it being spite. That's what it actually was.

Darkcomet
2009-03-01, 03:23 PM
Not your spite.

Last time, Lamech voted for me by 'special request' and GAThrawwn and Recaiden were targeting me because I killed the latter in Ravnica. That's pretty spiteful if you ask me.

Griever
2009-03-01, 03:26 PM
I knew it! Hah! I was right. >_> don't kill me.

It wasn't spite last time Darkcomet. It was you complaining about it being spite. That's what it actually was.

Spite caused for complaining about spite? That is awesome, my good doctor.

Darkcomet
2009-03-01, 03:28 PM
Spite caused for complaining about spite? That is awesome, my good doctor.

Also, what he said.

Dr. Bath
2009-03-01, 03:29 PM
Not your spite.

Last time, Lamech voted for me by 'special request' and GAThrawwn and Recaiden were targeting me because I killed the latter in Ravnica. That's pretty spiteful if you ask me.

See, if that had been it you wouldn't have died. Someone else would've been lynched. The fact you complained, loudly, meant that other people noticed you and you got lynched. Sure, you could blame GAThrawn, Lamech and Recaiden, but it's just as much (if not more) your fault.

Darkcomet
2009-03-01, 03:52 PM
:smallannoyed:

I do not take kindly to being targeted out of spite, Bath. Don't bother trying to convince me otherwise.

Also, any further posts on the topic will be ignored.

Lamech
2009-03-01, 04:28 PM
Huh? When did I lynch you by special request? I don't ever recall saying that, or something similar except when someone provides a better reason via PM than what I have... and I certainly don't lynch/kill people out of spite.

P.S. I do change my vote for PM requests whenever someone provides a better reason than mine. Also please don't lynch me on day one in my only WW game again.:smallsmile:

Uncle Festy
2009-03-01, 04:30 PM
Dr. Bath, for JUSTICE! And pie. Don't forget the pie.

EagleWiz
2009-03-01, 04:30 PM
Actualy Darkcomet, no they wont. :smallamused::smalltongue:

Darkcomet
2009-03-01, 04:32 PM
:annoyed:

Are you people trying to make it so that I never get to play in this game? Are you!?

Well, lamech still reached 4 votes first. I'm safe for now, I suppose.

UncleWolf
2009-03-01, 04:38 PM
To break the tie.

Lamech.

Lamech
2009-03-01, 04:41 PM
Dr. Bath This totally might work.

Darkcomet
2009-03-01, 04:43 PM
Hell yeah it will.

Dr. Bath since Lamech tried to explain himself at least and was day 1 lynched earlier.

Also because he pretty much spat in my face.

Dr. Bath
2009-03-01, 05:15 PM
:smalltongue:

I'll admit, it's not a bad plan. It's not a great one either, mark you. Eh. So much for a third win in a row! Hah.

How does explaining that whining may make you more susceptible to lynching equate to spitting in eyes? Personally, I don't see it.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-01, 06:02 PM
sure why not. Dr. Bath!

sorry. :smalltongue:

Recaiden
2009-03-01, 06:19 PM
Yeah, lamech to be sure.

evnafets
2009-03-01, 08:30 PM
I was woken from my afternoon nap by loud voices out in the corridor. Screams. People running. Loud bangs.
The hair on the back of my neck was standing on end. Something was wrong.

I headed for the door, and poked my head around to see if everybody was ok.

The humans smelled scared. There was something else beneath that... some strange stench that was unfamiliar... and dangerous. I wanted to go back to my bed and hide under the covers rather than face whatever caused that smell.
The humans were gesticulating wildly and pointing at one another. I decided to stay away from their shouting, and headed over to a quieter side of the room.

evnafets points at icedDragons

happyturtle
2009-03-02, 04:13 AM
While we wait for school to permit SC to update, can I remind everyone who isn't already making plans to form a commando group to make plans to form a commando group? Srsly, people, if we got organized we could have 6 scries or banes happening tonight.

So, get to it people. :smalltongue:

((EDITED to add RP))

Carly dragged herself out of bed. She wasn't sure what was in the vile tasting medicine she'd found in the bathroom cupboard, or where it had come from--one of her ex-boyfriends maybe?--but it seemed to have done the trick. Well, to an extent. Her head was still swimming, but at least she could think about moving.

Still in the same pyjamas she'd been wearing for days, and with her quilt wrapped around her like a cloak, she stepped out into the hallway. She saw two people talking.

"Hey, can you tell me what's been going on here? What's with all the screaming? Who else has this flu?" :smallconfused:

Shadowcaller
2009-03-02, 01:04 PM
Karen looked around, everyone was panicking except the agents that tried to keep control, but it was impossible after what just had happened.
She looked at Mark Sullivan, one of the agents that had followed her into this hellhole and could not help to remember that he had investigated another part of room 7…

Crap, this paranoia is starting to affect me too; I got to keep it togethe-
And then everything went dark.

“Aw crap, power failure!”
“Try to stay calm everyone! I’m going to talk with the guys outside.”
Some blinded shouts told her that the civilians weren’t exactly calmed but she ignored them, like taking care of a bunch of babies…
“Cal, what’s going on?”
“Power failure, the whole town is affected apparently.”

“Oh come on! Why now?”
“Well... that’s not all you know, there have been some crash down North Oak, and all the roads to the agency are blocked until they can get that truck off the road.”
“You’re kidding with me right? How are you going to get the test samples now?”

“I’m afraid you need to wait Karen, I hope we will be able to get everything over in a couple of hours or so.”
“And we are going to stay in the dark during that time?”
“Pretty much yes, just keep everyone calm in there and it will be fine thought.”Karen lowered her voice, afraid of letting the others hear her “Are you trying to fool yourself Cal? Some of these people can be horrors.”

“Look, that’s nasty and all but we can’t really do anything right now, just let out someone and we will lock him up on the outside instead if that makes you feel safer.”
“Fine, I’m sending out some Doctor they all think is infected, hope you can handle him if-you-know-what.”
“Don’t worry, if he tries anything we’ll flame I’m.”

Dr. Robin Bath went peacefully outside, thankful to finally be out of that nightmare.

Dr. Bath was taken out to be tested, he was a Civilian (Villager).

And now it went pretty dark inside the apartment building... Night begins and will end in 48 hours.

Lamech
2009-03-02, 03:32 PM
Because this worked out so well last time... anyone who wants to help form commando groups and stop these horrors should contact me. Although please be able to send in your actions and what not.

happyturtle
2009-03-02, 03:38 PM
*is already in a commando group*

Murska's talking about getting the groups coordinated though. Shadowcaller says the scry interference rule will be in effect, so we don't want to waste our efforts.

Murska
2009-03-02, 03:44 PM
Indeed. I've got three groups, one of which is baning me, so I should be a safe bet for people to contact.

evnafets
2009-03-02, 04:14 PM
The hunt was about to begin. All the humans were splitting up into groups and going their seperate ways. I hung around on the edges hoping to go along with one of them. Most humans are normally nice, and will even give me a pat on the head and say things like "Good boy". Some even give me food.

((I'm not a part of any group yet. Seeing as there are at least nine in groups, I'm just gonna post up here, and call for anyone who wants to join me, or another team looking for a third member.))

Hyozo
2009-03-02, 07:32 PM
Indeed. I've got three groups, one of which is baning me, so I should be a safe bet for people to contact.

Not to be overly cautious, but I think somebody might want to scry you as well just to be certain. No amount of baning you would help if you're a horror already.

Shadowcaller
2009-03-04, 01:49 PM
-“What do you fear most, the horrors of mind or the horrors of life?”

Aegnor was going up the stairs in the cover of the dark, most of the shouts had gone silenced by now but everyone still seemed a bit uneasy about this “infection”.

Nothing had happened for hours so he figured he could get his guitar to kill the time and maybe even lighten the mood a bit downstairs.

“Hey, wait!”

Aegnor turned around and saw a familiar face. “Oh, hello” he felt a bit nervous “Sorry for sneaking away like this, I was bored and-“

“Don’t be, I’m the one that supposed to be sorry you know.”
“What do you mean?”
“I’m truly sorry for this Aegnor but I’m just not myself anymore…”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A terrifying scream suddenly made everyone look up.
Plummeting down the staircase, a figure, and with a loud crash it was crushed against the floor.
Some kept looking up after whatever may have caused his fall while others examined the body.

“Dear god in heaven…”

“What? Who is it?” Karen made way through the crowd and got to witness a disgusting sight, the figures face had been… gnawed off, only skeletal remains was left of that had once been a human face.

Karen felt sick and heard someone throw up, but she had to remains perfectly calm, she needed to be the leader here.
She took a deep breath and calmed down,“Okay, follow me, whoever responsible for this must be upstairs.”

“I recognize the clothes… its Aegnor.”

But Karen didn’t really care about the name of some dead civilian right now, she had a job to do, mourning could come later.
She and the other agents searched the upper floors but found nothing, whatever that had killed Aegnor must be hiding somewhere… or somehow made it back to the group again.

She went down again and met a crowd of angry and sad faces, they wanted her to deal with all this, they wanted her to find the murderer right now, and they wanted her to do the impossible.

Some hours of anger paranoia, discussion and the smell of puke later the agents outside had returned, that might have been the longest hours of Karen’s life.

Murska face was gnawed off by a horror, he was a Civilian (Villager).

The S.E.U. has returned, but the power is still off, select a person they should test. (Day still ends in 48 hours)

evnafets
2009-03-04, 02:31 PM
Alright then. Which team was responsible for protecting Murska? If he WAS being protected, then we have got some prime suspects for Horror/Fools.

Or was he just bluffing with that?
Looks like a horror called that bluff in any case.

Does anybody know all the details that Murska co-ordinated?

Deathslayer7
2009-03-04, 08:55 PM
I was in the group with murska himself as was uncle festy. So look at others.

edit: unfortuneately he did not tell me of the other groups.

evnafets
2009-03-04, 09:08 PM
So summary of last nights commando teams (will update as/if I get information...)
Commando Team DMU : scried Griever
DeathSlayer7
Murska
UncleFesty

Commando Team EIL : scried DarkComet
evnafets
IcedDragons
Lamech

Commando Group DHW: scried DeathSlayer7
Darkcomet
Happyturtle
Wolfbane

Commando Team Pixie! scried EagleWiz[B]
Lex-kat
Mordokai
Aemoh

[B]Commando Group ??? : protected Murska???

happyturtle
2009-03-04, 09:33 PM
Commando Group DHW: scried ds7 (innocent)
Darkcomet
Happyturtle
Wolfbane

Deathslayer7
2009-03-04, 10:06 PM
scried griever (innocent)

Lex-Kat
2009-03-04, 10:48 PM
Are we supposed to reveal, out in the open, who an Agent is? Doesn't that help the Horrors know who to attack next?

And my group is Commando Team Pixie!
Lex-kat
Mordokai
Aemoh

happyturtle
2009-03-04, 10:53 PM
No, just confirm innocence at this point. Only the agents among us know if their own scries can be trusted, but it's something to start with.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-04, 11:28 PM
ok. I don't know if i'm going to regret saying this, but if everyone could either message me over msn or pm me with the group they were in and the actual result of what they did, I would appreciate it.

I'm taking over for Murska, and as such I believe it would be best if we didn't go a day without an information gather or some such. Because if we do, then the horrors just have an extra day to kill people or find each other.

I was scried and proven innocent by a group, so I ask that you trust me and give me the maximum amount of information possible.

Thank you if you do. I'll hunt down those who I need too if need be. :smallamused:

Lamech
2009-03-04, 11:29 PM
Darkcomet scried as an innocent...

Aemoh
2009-03-04, 11:33 PM

We went through this last game, and I didn't see the value in it then and I still don't. So, I leave it those in my group to divulge the results/target of our scry.

Also, I'd wager a great number of scries are gonna be incorrect, thanks to our favorite fail role(Absent-Minded Civilian). I doubt many horrors would disrupt scry actions this early, since if there's an Agent present he'll know.

A bane on the other hand, they may. That could be what happened to Murska(if he wasn't bluffing) or the protection group dropped the ball. *shrugs* All I know is my group was acting independently, and I sent in a random scry.

Now then, if someone scried a Horror, I say we lynch 'em. You can't divulge a voting pattern from horrors since their blind at start, and they can merge with someone when it's their night to act. Sucks if said person was actually innocent, but hey.

I mostly said stuff that was obvious I'm sure, so, on with the pointing:

*points at Selrahc*

No real reason. If someone scried a Horror, I'll change my point.

Oh, and one more thing...

*stabs Lex-kat for naming us Commando Team Pixie* :smalltongue:

Lex-Kat
2009-03-04, 11:36 PM
EagleWiz scried as an innocent.

evnafets
2009-03-04, 11:39 PM
It appears most people are posting their scry results in thread anyway.
I wasn't going to go so far as requesting that, but its fine with me.

I would suggest that we have at least two points of contact for any information we gather. With a commando group, if anybody posts a lie, the other two can potentially point it out.
However if we PM the information to somebody, then they have the potential to lie about it, or lie about lying...

I thought Murska did a good job of co-ordinating peoples scries - so we don't double up. I'm of two minds regarding doubling up of scries. It slows down the coverage, but it does mean that the results are slightly more sure...

I don't think entrusting one person as the sole owner of all the information is a good idea. Look at what happened to Murska

happyturtle
2009-03-04, 11:41 PM
No, don't double up scries. Scry interference is in place.

Lex-Kat
2009-03-04, 11:43 PM
I'll point at Wolfbane. He's acting crazy.

And Aemoh, What's wrong with Commando Team Pixie? :smallconfused:

evnafets
2009-03-04, 11:58 PM
No, don't double up scries. Scry interference is in place.

Ahhh! You are right of course. Sorry, I'm still playing last game where scry interference wasn't an issue, and as two commando teams, we consistently got different results from two different scries on the same person...

Deathslayer7
2009-03-05, 12:01 AM
this is where we have to think logically. so knowing exact results of scries would help me.

and if someone wants to double up with me, I'm more then fine with that. Just know that you are outing yourself.

happyturtle
2009-03-05, 12:14 AM
Exact results should go to only two or three people. Even if one of them is a horror, the horrors are blind, so they can't share it. Then we keep scrying the inner circle until we're sure they're clean.

EDIT: And yes, I'm fine with you being our coordinator, ds7. We just need a backup for you.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-05, 12:33 AM
the only people unaccounted for are the following: Eaglewiz, Recaiden, PirateMonk, and selrahc

I think we should take a closer look at those four. Of those 4, three of them should have formed a group (which is the most likely scenario). Now of the three that did form a group, one of them is going to be left out.

So some input from you four would be nice.

Aemoh
2009-03-05, 12:35 AM
@Lex-kat: Multiple things :smallwink:

Though, for some reason, thinking about it just now made me remember the Grim Faeries and Ultima Online 2. Cause of this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWumht6AuZo&feature=related). Heh. (That'd be the promo vid for UO2, with the Grim Faeries song Love is Hell).

EDIT: Just cause I feel like sharing: I regret posting once outside the structured games forum, and am no longer a ghost but a Pixie in the Playground. That makes me sad :smallfrown:

Not that there's anything wrong with Pixie-like things, but, yeah... *shrugs*

happyturtle
2009-03-05, 01:33 AM
((Carried forward))

Commando Team DMU : scried Griever
DeathSlayer7
Murska
UncleFesty

Commando Team EIL : scried DarkComet
evnafets
IcedDragons
Lamech

Commando Group DHW: scried DeathSlayer7
Darkcomet
Happyturtle
Wolfbane

Commando Team Pixie! scried EagleWiz
Lex-kat
Mordokai
Aemoh

Commando Group ??? : protected Murska???

ds7, there could be two more groups, not just one. There were 18 players before kill. Okay, if Griever wasn't in a group, then there is one group at most left.

Did not form a group:
Griever

Not reported yet:

EagleWiz
Grim Ranger
PirateMonk
Recaiden
Selrahc

Griever
2009-03-05, 01:50 AM
*points at Aemoh, because he's not a ghost*

UncleWolf
2009-03-05, 01:52 AM
Alizarin Viscose wakes up and goes to the coffee machine.

He slips the switch and waits for the coffee to be brewed.

And waited...

and waited...

and waited...

happyturtle
2009-03-05, 02:03 AM
Carly had heard the stories with growing skepticism.

Monsters. Among them. Who could look human.

Clearly she was still feverish. Probably she was dreaming right now, thrashing feebly in sweat-drenched sheets while her body fought off the flu bug. No doubt the medicine she'd taken had made the hallucinations worse. If there had even been medicine. Maybe she'd dreamt that too. And the screams... those were probably just someone's television on too loud, the sound getting drawn into the narrative of the nightmare.

The screams.

She followed the sound, dazed, as if sleepwalking, still wrapped in her quilt, and saw what landed at the bottom of the steps.

If this was a dream, it was a vivid one. She could even taste the vomit.

((Griever? Were you in a group?))

Griever
2009-03-05, 02:15 AM
Entering the room, a rather skinny and tall man sneered out loud at his present circumstances. Waving his hand through his unkempt, pitch-black hair, he hummed the song Behind Blue Eyes softly before he noticed that he was not alone.

Spinning on one toe he flourished a small knife towards the far door, which had held a shadow... he was sure of it. But, once his full gaze fell on it, the shadow melted away and nothing could be seen.

He sighed, wincing slightly at a growing pain in his chest as he re-pocketed the knife and went to find the others, before something found him.

((Nope, was extremely busy with school and for some reason thought I was dead in this game... :smallconfused: no idea what I was thinking))

Deathslayer7
2009-03-05, 02:46 AM
right now i am going to point at selrahc.

Lamech
2009-03-05, 07:59 AM
Recaiden, I have crappy logic to back this up...

happyturtle
2009-03-05, 08:00 AM
Oooh, crappy logic! That's my third favourite kind after Llama logic and spurious logic. :smallbiggrin:

But seriously, any logic is welcome, and even if it's wrong, it could help someone else put clues together. Will you share?

Murska
2009-03-05, 10:46 AM
A ghost, barely more than a shadow, with no discernable features, patrols the hallway. In it's hands is an exquisitely carved and decorated guitar, with which it plays a sad melody.

Aegnor waits to be avenged.

Lex-Kat
2009-03-05, 10:59 AM
Okay, this is what I'd like to suggest:

We continue to scry those within the groups we've already scried.

So commando Team Elite (formerly EIL) should scry someone within Commando Group Paranoid (Formerly DHW).

Commando Team Death (formerly DMU) should ask someone from the ungrouped list to join them. Then I suggest you scry anyone you'd like.

I will ask Team Pixie to Bane DeathSlayer7.

NOTE: Team names are up to you to change. I just think we should have actual team names, instead of going by initials of Team Members.

I also think we should stay in the commando teams as best we can, only switching in new members through death.

Commando Team Death DMU : scried Griever
DeathSlayer7 *
Murska
UncleFesty

Commando Team Elite EIL : scried DarkComet
evnafets
IcedDragons
Lamech

Commando Group Paranoid DHW: scried DeathSlayer7
Darkcomet *
Happyturtle
Wolfbane

Commando Team Pixie! scried EagleWiz
Lex-kat
Mordokai
Aemoh

Ungrouped:
Griever *
EagleWiz *
Grim Ranger
PirateMonk
Recaiden
Selrahc

* Someone who has thus far scried as innocent.

Lamech
2009-03-05, 11:02 AM
But seriously, any logic is welcome, and even if it's wrong, it could help someone else put clues together. Will you share?Of course...
Well since Murska was killed instead of infected I assume there is a high probablity that the person who killed him would be concerned about playing the game and not getting eliminated fairly early on. As opposed to screwing over team villager.

I also suspect that the person more likely to be in the baner group than another specific group. So those two things in midn I came up with Recaiden. It kind of a gut feeling...

Deathslayer7
2009-03-05, 01:46 PM
my thoughts are the fact that no one baned Murska at all. A bluff is a good bluff as long as it isnt called on. In this case it was.

evnafets
2009-03-05, 02:39 PM
The possibility exists that Murska was bluffing.
The question is, would the Horror who had the action last night KNOW he was bluffing? It might be someone on the inner circle

With regards to team names, feel free to come up with anything. I just used initials because I didn't want to use 1, 2, 3 and define any sort of hierarchy :-)

Switching teams? I am of the mind that varying the teams may be useful. The SEU agents out there will know if their actions have been disturbed. If we vary the teams, we get potentially more chance of figuring out who is a fool/horror if an action succeeds where it was fiddled with before.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-05, 02:49 PM
banes/scries do not work on the group if it targets on of its own members. Murska only told me that he was getting baned. I assumed it true. :smalltongue:

EagleWiz
2009-03-05, 03:49 PM
I would like to join a group. Also i highly doubt that amoeah is a horror. It is more likely that one of the Ungrouped is. Selrahc for example

PirateMonk
2009-03-05, 05:07 PM
I didn't join a group because no one contacted me, and I didn't have time to organize one myself.

Evnafets at random.

Aemoh
2009-03-05, 05:51 PM
As I just told Lex-kat, our scry last night appears to have been incorrect. If DS7 wants to be baned, best ask a group who's scry was accurate.

And yes people, that means one among my group is a Fail/Horror, my money says Fail, but hey, Horrors are fun too :smalltongue:

Mordokai
2009-03-05, 05:57 PM
*points at Aemoh*

You know... for fun :smalltongue: And TPAM and all that shtick :smallbiggrin:

Uncle Festy
2009-03-05, 06:11 PM
EagleWiz seems kinda suspicious.

Lex-Kat
2009-03-05, 06:20 PM
Okay, to solve this problem, I suggest that everyone point at one of us three.

Personally, I suggest, Lex-kat. Seriously. Put me out of my misery here.

You kill one of us three, that leaves only two people to scry at night. And if I'm the Fail, then the other two may be innocent.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-05, 06:40 PM
Ok guys. Here is my plan of attack. First off, I want to know hwo many of you would be opposed to the idea of me forming the groups for the next night.

First off, this would be public knowledge, so everyone would know who is grouped with who.
Secondly, i in no way would decide what action you would use. I only need to group people together to get any information.

As to who would be grouped with who, I have the basic outline done, but i will not post it until night starts.

As to that, people who have been in a group together have a good chance of at least sticking with one of their other members. This is to help agents find out whether or not they were disturbed. If so, please come forward and tell it. This is helpful and crucial information to determine who is what.

Let me know.

edit: if anyone objects, let them say so and have a valid reason as to why. I will counter their argument.

and now i must go to school. so any countering shall be done in about 3 hours when i get back.

happyturtle
2009-03-05, 07:00 PM
I think it's a good idea. And good that someone is taking the lead after losing Murska.

Lex-Kat
2009-03-05, 07:11 PM
This plan is fully supported by the Lex-kat of the Amazon Pixies.

evnafets
2009-03-05, 07:12 PM
I have no objections to planning groups centrally as well as co-ordinating scries so as we don't hit interference.

I can see pro's and cons to the plan. Shifting groups around means that more people get exposed to SEU agents (good). However it might mean less reliability on scries. If we find out one team had a good scry (later in the game) if the teams were the same, we could presume that the rest of their scries may have been good as well? To a point anyway.
I think the argument for shuffling people outweighs the bad, but I need to think on it some more.

As I just told Lex-kat, our scry last night appears to have been incorrect. If DS7 wants to be baned, best ask a group who's scry was accurate.

And yes people, that means one among my group is a Fail/Horror, my money says Fail, but hey, Horrors are fun too :smalltongue:

Aemoh what is it that tells you your scry was incorrect?
You scried Eaglewiz as innocent?

I can think of several reasons, but none of them make much sense now.

Seeing as you haven't called for his lynch, I guess that means you just think Eaglewiz is a different brand of innocent. If your scry is incorrect couldn't he just as likely be a horror?

Aemoh
2009-03-05, 07:52 PM
Aemoh what is it that tells you your scry was incorrect?
You scried Eaglewiz as innocent?

I can think of several reasons, but none of them make much sense now.

Seeing as you haven't called for his lynch, I guess that means you just think Eaglewiz is a different brand of innocent. If your scry is incorrect couldn't he just as likely be a horror?

The response to this is fairly obvious, no? We scried him as an innocent, I asked him to confirm the role, and it was not the same.

He could indeed still be a Horror. So could anyone who scied as innocent until we've put together a reliable group of non-fails/horrors. He could also have lied to me for some reason.

I assumed most people were doing this, yes? Scry someone, then ask them to see if you were correct. If they were the honest type, you'd have an answer to work with. Or you could lynch 'em to see if your scry was correct. Either one, really :smallamused:

UncleWolf
2009-03-06, 01:15 PM
I'll take an example from Aemoh and tie up the lynch. :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2009-03-06, 01:22 PM
Bah. No ideas. This game is like a logic puzzle. >.<

I'll just repeat my vote from yesterday.

Mordokai

Shadowcaller
2009-03-06, 01:32 PM
The Dreamer

In a cradle the dreamer sleeps
Around him moves the dancer, while the mother weeps

Dancing around him to an incomprehensible tune
The dancer’s footsteps drive the sane loon

But yet the dreamer lays entomb
His thoughts reaching out in the gloom
Waking madness in sleeping minds wombs

He proceeds what might be
Still laying dreaming of you and me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen thought the civilians had partly blamed them them for what was going on. They didn't seem to understand that his was necessary, that was for the greater good.

But never the less they put the blame of a agent now, sure it was certainly not impossible that one of them had become infected but Karen thought, hoped no such fate would have befallen one of her co-workers.

But the villagers would not let her convince them otherwise, she could not understand what Charles had done to rise such rage.

"Well, I guess this is good bye then, I hope I see you on the outside soon."

"Don't worry, I won't let those creatures get me or any more of the civilians, we will get them all. I promise you that."

"Bye Karen, and good luck!"

And with those words Charles Steinberg were gone, he had escaped the infection.

Selrahc was taken out to be tested, he was a S.E.U. Agent

Night Starts once again and will end in 48 hours.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-06, 02:33 PM
ok guys. If possible i would like to use these groups.

Groups:

Mordokai, Iceddragons, DarkComet
evnafets, lamech, eaglewiz
Uncle Festy, Happyturtle, Wolfbane
Lex-kat, Aemoh, Deathslayer7

Greiver/Grim Ranger/PirateMonk/Recaiden (of these four, it doesnt really matter who makes a group, just as long as they make it).

As last time, group actions should probably be kept secret until the following day.

If any group wishes to bane me, it would be appreciated.

Uncle Festy
2009-03-06, 03:57 PM
… aw, gorrammit!
The groups look fine to me.

evnafets
2009-03-06, 04:31 PM
As last time, group actions should probably be kept secret until the following day.

Are you acting as a broker to ensure that we don't have any scry interference?

Deathslayer7
2009-03-06, 04:35 PM
only if need be. i assume that with all the possible choices, scry intereference shouldnt be as much of a problem as people make it out to be.

EagleWiz
2009-03-06, 04:41 PM
I approve this plan. However, we are telling the horrors what we are doing and who we are banning. Also if Deathslayer is a horror we are completly booped.

Darkcomet
2009-03-06, 04:45 PM
...Pheh! This is what happens when the day ends while I'm at school. :smallannoyed:

happyturtle
2009-03-06, 04:54 PM
No, we don't tell the thread what we're doing. And even if ds7 is a horror, only one horror gets a night action at a time. So I think we're safe to give the info to him.

Shadowcaller
2009-03-08, 01:20 PM
Tanya had talked with the others, there had to be something they could do to stop all this. She refused to stay passive while people died around her.

There was something strange going on inside this house and Tanya wanted go to the bottom of it. As she passed by room number 9 she could hear something inside, a radio.

She looked around and then decided to try to open the door, it had not been locked.

As she opened the door she could hear the rasping voice of the radio more clearer, it sounded like a old gramophone.

...Nolo'cvhul, the teller of tales, the maw of whispers...

Curious she looked for the source of the sound, taking a flashlight out of her pocket she went to investigate the old room.

...Neweraght, bringer of strange joy, the messager...

The raspy voice had got an increasingly alien tone, like there was someone else speaking. Tanya feel worried, cursing that damn curiosity of hers.

-ughtln' the fhalk of the color klu'l'op, blood lfhr'edäh...

She had found it, the voice WAS coming from a gramophone. It had gained an unnatural tone, it didn't even sound human anymore.

...kl'e'ä'arth w'eralm athofj'å' f....

Now the voice started losing all sense, she looked around the room and the flashlight revealed a mirror. She saw herself, the gramophone as well as a strange figure standing right behind her...

Lex-Kat was killed by a horror, she was a Absent-Minded Civilian (Fail).

Day Starts and will end in 48 hours

Uncle Festy
2009-03-08, 01:29 PM
Lex –*you FAIL! :smalltongue:
Anyways, placeholder point at Eaglewiz.

happyturtle
2009-03-08, 01:31 PM
*pokes Festy for Kaos update*

Reporting in:

Team Paranoia 2.0: baned deathslayer7
Happyturtle
Wolfbane
Uncle Festy

Mordokai
2009-03-08, 01:33 PM
*points at happyturtle*

Just returning the favor sister! *cough*fake Empress*cough*

Darkcomet
2009-03-08, 01:38 PM
Placeholder point at EagleWiz 'cause I don't want to miss voting again.

Lamech
2009-03-08, 01:48 PM
*facepalm* We investigated ds7 and discovered we need to orginize scries better.

Recadien

happyturtle
2009-03-08, 02:08 PM
Carly had spent the night curled up in the armchair, huddled in a blanket and watching over whatshername. Liriel? Did it matter? They were supposed to be protecting the other woman. Or maybe they were actually watching to see if Liriel turned into a horror.

Carly had managed to stay awake all night, somehow. Maybe it was the Dancer's Moon singing to her through the chills and fever. Only to hear that they'd been guarding the wrong person after all. The horrors had gotten another one.

She was growing numb to the death by now. After all, it isn't real. The nightmare was growing repetitive, and losing its hold over her. She wraps her blanket around her and wanders off towards her own apartment.

"I'm going to go get some sleep..." she mumbles, wondering a bit at how she could go to sleep within a dream. Would it take her deeper into the nightmare, or allow her to wake up?

Recaiden
2009-03-08, 02:10 PM
Fine, lamech

Uncle Festy
2009-03-08, 02:11 PM
*pokes Festy for Kaos update*

Owwie! :smallfrown:
Don't worry, it's coming. I'm holding out for a few more actions, though.

evnafets
2009-03-08, 02:19 PM
*facepalm* We investigated ds7 and discovered we need to orginize scries better.
Recadien

We did? I thought we were scrying Lex-kat.
But in any case we DID encounter scry interference.

Why Lex-kat? Because Aemoh said yesterday that one of his team was a fool/horror. So we shortlisted to that team. It seems someone else had the same idea.
Unnamed Commando team: Scried Lexkat: interference.
evnafets
lamech
eaglewiz

Darkcomet
2009-03-08, 02:22 PM
That would be Commando Team WSU
Darkcomet
Mordokai
iceddragons

Scried Lex-kat.

WSU stands for 'We Screwed Up'.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-08, 02:24 PM
well i figured that when Mordokai scried as a SEU Commander, that wasn't right.

anyway during the night, I was approached by a claiment who said they were the commander.

So unless someone else comes claiming commander, I assume that they are. If any agents have any additional info that can help. Please let me know. I can even hook you up with the commander possibly.

Team Once Pixie scried Mordokai

Mordokai
2009-03-08, 02:26 PM
What's up with you people scrying me all the time?! Surely you have better targets :smallannoyed:

happyturtle
2009-03-08, 02:46 PM
Griever, Grim Ranger, PirateMonk, and Recaiden were the players who did not join a group. Since we still have no clues, I recommend lynching one of them, since they aren't helping us learn anything.

And doesn't it seem suspicious that Recaiden is the most active ww player of the four, but hasn't been in a group?

Darkcomet
2009-03-08, 02:47 PM
Griever, Grim Ranger, PirateMonk, and Recaiden were the players who did not join a group. Since we still have no clues, I recommend lynching one of them, since they aren't helping us learn anything.

And doesn't it seem suspicious that Recaiden is the most active ww player of the four, but hasn't been in a group?

That it does.

Recaiden!

Shadowcaller
2009-03-08, 02:53 PM
((Right...

The Grim Ranger is up for auto-lynch (if you don't vote for three days you are auto-lynched.)

Thats all.))

Lex-Kat
2009-03-09, 03:40 AM
:smallfrown: I... I was killed? *Cries* *Tanya DuPris starts haunting Carly*

((This is for no other reason than that Happy is my friend.))

happyturtle
2009-03-09, 05:07 AM
Carly whimpers in her sleep. "No... Tanya... It's not my fault! They told me to watch Liriel!" Her hands weakly push through the air in front of her face, trying to push the ghost away.

Lex-Kat
2009-03-09, 05:30 AM
OooOooooOooo. Oh, I don't blame you Carly. You're just cuter than the rest. I always had a crush on you. OooooOooooooo.

Aemoh
2009-03-09, 05:41 AM
*points at lamech for the fun of it*

happyturtle
2009-03-09, 08:49 AM
Lex was an odd choice. We knew team pixie (Lex, Aemoh, Morokai) contained either a horror or a fail. Why take out one of them, when you have a 1/3 chance of either removing a fail from the game (thus improving the odds for the village) or targeting a horror, which costs you a night kill? Unless the person thought being put in contact with another horror was worth the risk? :smallconfused:

Deathslayer7
2009-03-09, 09:27 AM
not needed post here. go check mafia if you really want to know what it said.

Grim ranger
2009-03-09, 02:36 PM
*Points at Aemoh* He always just picks his targets at random, true act of a horror

@V: Duly noted. GITP page was messing up on me last time. Hopefully this works better.

happyturtle
2009-03-09, 02:38 PM
(GR, you need to put your point in red like this.)

PirateMonk
2009-03-09, 06:18 PM
Sorry about that. Recaiden.

happyturtle
2009-03-10, 09:03 AM
*pokes thread*

Only a few hours left in the day, and several people still need to vote:

Deathslayer7
EagleWiz
evnafets
Griever
iceddragons
Wolfbane

UncleWolf
2009-03-10, 09:27 AM
Oh, thanks.

Um...

*looks at list of people*

Recaiden. Sorry dude, but happy's right.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-10, 10:41 AM
lmao. I just realized that my above post was supposed to go to mafia, not here.

Anyway, I'm going with griever

Griever
2009-03-10, 12:10 PM
Counter-point at deathslayer14/2.

evnafets
2009-03-10, 02:05 PM
evnafets points at DarkComet for being on a team that gave us scry interference :smalltongue:

Shadowcaller
2009-03-10, 04:37 PM
Another body had been found a few hours ago. The door of room 9 had been open and someone had heard strange noises inside the room.

The investigation team had found the mutilated body of Tanya DuPris, some poor girl that had simply been at the wrong place at the wrong time. As Karen entered the room she first noticed how an old gramophone was still playing.

…Fg’ålou ghk’erl ukal’er…

It made strange alien sounds that were creeping Karen out “Can somebody please turn that off?” An agent got up and switched of the gramophone. Before it ended however the alien voice repeated one last line in perfect English:

…they will return! They will retur-

Karen shuddered and let her gaze fall upon the body of Tanya, it didn’t look pretty. “She could not have stand a chance” David commented, “It looks like it just tore her apart.”

“She was a lucky one; she could have faced a far worse fate.”

“True that, we need to get her body out of here thought, I don’t think the Civilians like to see it.”

“She deserves to rest…”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the agents took out the body Karen knew that they were going to burn it as soon as it got out of sight, they were not going to take any risks.

David and the other Civilians remained blissfully unaware of that fact however and kept thinking she is going to be buried. Along with her body they also took out a Mark Adams that everyone had suspected.

It was shown that he had just been another poor soul that had been trapped inside the building.

Recaiden was taken away to be tested, he was a Civilian (Villager)

Night Starts and will end in 48 Hours.

EagleWiz
2009-03-10, 04:39 PM
Edit: Nooooo! Ninja'd! Not only ninja'd but ninja'd by an announcement that we got the wrong person. We need to find those horrors

Lamech
2009-03-10, 04:44 PM
Psst... its night and I haven't pointed at you. Day 1 there was much behind the scenes trickery to save my skin, it involved me pointing at Darkcomet and Dr. Bath. Day two and three I pointed at Recaiden.

happyturtle
2009-03-10, 05:01 PM
Okay, if we get organized, we can have 4 groups tonight.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-10, 09:56 PM
Ok. If people could form groups again as last time. night actions are left up to you, but this time i ask that you send me your action instead. We don't want a repeat of last night.

So as to the groups cause i know you are all waiting for it.

Groups:
Happyturtle
evnafets
Uncle Festy

DarkComet
lamech
eaglewiz

Wolfbane
Mordokai
iceddragons

Deathslayer7
Aemoh
Griever

Without a group:
Grim Ranger
PirateMonk

I mean nothing by not putting you two in a group. Just for the record.

and anyone who wishes to bane me would be appreciated. :smallsmile:

Lex-Kat
2009-03-10, 10:02 PM
Nooooooooooooo!!!! Tanya screams out for any who can hear her. Don't let them burn my body. Please.

Shadowcaller
2009-03-12, 05:10 PM
Karen had made sure no one was leaving the base level of the apartment that night. While some seemed to take this as some sort of insult to their personal freedom they all agreed to do just that after the last two deaths.

She went a night round, checking that everything was okay and then someone else took the watch for that night.

It would be good to get some sleep after so much gore and death, too bad there weren't any beds around here, and she had to sleep on the floor.

In her dreams she was hunted by the late Tanya that kept screaming not to burn her.

She awoke with a scream, still sweating.
Looking around she saw the first rays of sunlight, no deaths tonight atleast... she thought as she tried to get some more minutes of sleep.

Nothing happened during the night, or did it?

Day Starts and will end in 48 hours.

Narrators Note: A night where nothing happens can mean three different things: A horror missed a night kill, a horror abducted someone, the horror attacked another horror or the horror attacked a baned player.

Lamech
2009-03-12, 05:13 PM
I blame evnafets. I think he looks guilty.

happyturtle
2009-03-12, 05:14 PM
Commando group Evnafets, Uncle Festy, and Happyturtle scried Aemoh as a horror.

Darkcomet
2009-03-12, 05:20 PM
Commando Group DLE
Darkcomet
lamech
EagleWiz

Scried Evnafets as Horror. So that might not be accurate, HT.

UncleWolf
2009-03-12, 05:24 PM
Commando Group: Mordokai, Iceddragons, and Wolfbane have scried DarkComet as a Horror.

evnafets
2009-03-12, 05:26 PM
lamech - any reason for pointing at me(ie a scry) or were you just making it up as you go?

Commando group Evnafets, Uncle Festy, and Happyturtle scried Aemoh as a horror.

We did? (checks PMs) We Did!
What did everybody else do?
Next question - is this a true scry or a fool scry?
There are two ways of finding out
1 - We had an SEU agent on the team
2 - we send Aemoh for testing.

Unless option#1 comes up, then
evnafets points at Aemoh

EDIT: Majorly simu-posted. I need to stop thinking about my posts so much.
Hmmm - 3 scries and 3 horrors !?!?!? I guess it was about time.

I think the next step would be for any SEU agents to contact DS7 and say if they detected interference in their teams or not.

Darkcomet
2009-03-12, 05:27 PM
lamech - any reason for pointing at me(ie a scry) or were you just making it up as you go?

See my post for the answer to that question.

And no, I'm not a Horror. I did get the last two groups I've been in together, after all.

UncleWolf
2009-03-12, 05:39 PM
DarkComet, you need to lie better.

We both know you are a horror. Especially me.

I know that my scry got through and I know that someone tried to disturb my action. The disturb failed. But I don't know if it was caused because of a fail role or because a horror did it.

Agents(you know who you are), salute your Commander. :smallamused:

PS. I will not be here all of next week.

evnafets
2009-03-12, 05:40 PM
Thanks DarkComet. At least I know where I stand with that now.

One scry yet to come? I think the fourth group was going to scry IcedDragons (I got that from DS7)
If so, then that means that it wasn't a bane last night making it

- missed action
- abduction
- meeting of horrors ? (ShadowCaller missed this option, but I think its valid)

Edit: evnafets points at DarkComet

Darkcomet
2009-03-12, 05:41 PM
Well, I'm doomed anyway... *grumble*

Darkcomet.

happyturtle
2009-03-12, 05:47 PM
Horrors... horrors everywhere. Carly huddled in her quilt and refused to look at any of the three that their investigations had found suspicious. "We'll never escape," she said in a dull voice. "There are too many of them."

((Darkcomet))

Darkcomet
2009-03-12, 05:58 PM
Well, considering I practically had the 'old man' role shoved on me day 1...

Drelin stares at the gathering mob.

They were jealous of his power.

He bursts into maniacal laughter, gazing down at the mob.

You don't know what this power is! Fools, all of you!

Drelin's right arm turns into a black mist, and points it at Carly.

You are the wise one. You can't win!

He turns to face the Commander, Wolfbane.

You're such a fool, you know. A tactical blunder on your part, wasting your life to find a single one of us. And you'll DIE for it!

The arm-shaped black mist that is Drelin's right arm raises at Wolfbane, and is suddenly spiked on the end. The spike bursts forth at him like a harpoon, intending to spike him through the heart.

UncleWolf
2009-03-12, 06:07 PM
Commander Alizarin Viscose quickly dodges the spike.

Come on! What kind of power is that? he says as he dives behind a couch and grabs a gun he had hid there.

I can do that to your daughter anytime I wish.

He pauses as he slams the clip home.

In fact, I do.

He rises from his hiding spot and aims for the horror.

Uncle Festy
2009-03-12, 06:11 PM
Darkcomet, for sure.

Darkcomet
2009-03-12, 06:27 PM
Oh no, she's quite dead, you know...

The misty arm withdraws back to Drelin, and seems to lose a bit of itself as a jet-black rifle appears in the old man's hand.

But if that is what you wish...

General Drelin, Horror, takes aim at Commander Viscose with the likely-unholy weapon.

UncleWolf
2009-03-12, 06:42 PM
O.o

Alizarin shoots off a few rounds hoping to hit the much larger gun before diving back behind the couch.

She's dead? Huh, I always thought she was a little rigid. :smallwink::smalltongue:

((If that was a little much, say so and I'll stop with the one-liners))

Aemoh
2009-03-12, 06:47 PM
Yar, me vote for Darkcomet!

And while there's little point in further proving who we should point at today:

You two need to infect someone ASAP if you're Horrors. My run's over, it seems...

Sent to me and evnafets earlier.

Also, for the record, not a Horror.

Also, someone in my group this night is a Fail/Horror, as we scried Icedragons as an absent-minded civilian and their scry is correct. Unless of course one in that group happened to be the Commander and wants to let me in on that.

Darkcomet
2009-03-12, 06:51 PM
((Well, I'm dead anyway, Aemoh. :smalltongue:))

Drelin lets the shots hit the horror-gun. The area around the impact sites ripple, but it doesn't seem to do any real damage.

Fool...

Drelin then begins pumping the couch full of bullets, hoping that he'll shoot through the couch. The shots leave black streaks in the air they fly through. The streaks then begin moving back to Drelin.

Hyozo
2009-03-12, 06:53 PM
Also, someone in my group this night is a Fail/Horror, as we scried Icedragons as an absent-minded civilian and their scry is correct. Unless of course one in that group happened to be the Commander and wants to let me in on that.

I might be the fool again?!?! Do the assorted methods of determining roles have something against me? Are they perhaps trying to say something about me?

Darkcomet

UncleWolf
2009-03-12, 06:53 PM

Read my first post of the day.

Aemoh
2009-03-12, 07:01 PM
Ah, missed that.

Checking the rules, if my group's scry was correct, then the disturb could have just been iceddragons.

Which I suppose makes at least two groups with accurate scries. That's something, heh :smalltongue:

evnafets
2009-03-12, 07:47 PM
So just compiling all of this info together.

Wolfbane is the super S.E.U agent, that means his team scries have been good
Night1: Deathslayer7 = innocent
Night2: protect Deathslayer7
Night3: Darkcomet = horror

LexKat was a fool so those scries are questionable
Night1: Eaglewiz : ??? innocent?
Night2: Mordokai : SEU commander

If we also presume IcedDragons to be a fool then the following scry results are also questionable
Night1: DarkComet: Innocent (now proven false)
Night2: interference
Night3: scried with wolfbane and interference over-ridden?

All of that is consistent with IcedDragons being a fail role.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-12, 08:57 PM
indeed. we scried iceddragons as a fail. I think it should be pretty accurate.

edit: Down with the horror! Darkcomet!

happyturtle
2009-03-13, 04:03 AM
So as long as iceddragons stays in a group with Wolfbane, then it doesn't matter that he's a fail.

Except that Wolfbane is leaving for spring break. :smallfrown::smallfrown::smallfrown:

Darkcomet
2009-03-14, 09:43 AM
Alright horrors, I'll make this quick.

The groups won't be as dangerous from now on, since they'll be constantly baning Wolfbane, which means less pesky scries (*shakes fist at Wolfbane*).

And remember guys, if you merge, then they can no longer trust the already-scried. :smallamused:

I knew I should've merged last night... *grumble*

Lamech
2009-03-14, 02:05 PM
Then its your own dang fault for not merging... *shakes fist at horror*

Shadowcaller
2009-03-14, 02:14 PM
((Right, I'm extending this day with a few hours, due forum downtime. The update will come early tomorrow.))

Darkcomet
2009-03-14, 02:15 PM
((Right, I'm extending this day with a few hours, due forum downtime, the update will come early tomorrow.))

Really?

I thought the result of the day would be obvious.

Heh heh heh...

Shadowcaller
2009-03-14, 02:16 PM
Really?

I thought the result of the day would be obvious.

Heh heh heh...

((...you got a point.
I will simply not count this day for auto-lynches. Updated coming at the set time.))

happyturtle
2009-03-14, 02:24 PM
((ds7, have you done the groups for tonight? Can Wolfbane still be in a group even though he's away?))

Deathslayer7
2009-03-14, 03:11 PM
i have not done the groups yet, but at this point no agents have come forward yet. I would appreciate if they did.

And is Wolfbane gone yet? If he gives permission, it should work out.

@ Shadowcaller: would that be ok? :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2009-03-14, 03:15 PM
Wolfbane left last night. :frown:

Deathslayer7
2009-03-14, 03:16 PM
ah well. up to shadowcaller then to decide i suppose.

Lex-Kat
2009-03-14, 03:42 PM
((If that was a little much, say so and I'll stop with the one-liners))

That's a little much. Please stop with the one-liners.

Darkcomet
2009-03-14, 03:44 PM
That's a little much. Please stop with the one-liners.

Psst, he's not here to respond. :smalltongue:

Deathslayer7
2009-03-14, 04:14 PM
The groups for the night:

evnafets
aemoh
Grim Ranger/Piratemonk

HappyTurtle
Uncle Festy
Mordokai

Wolfbane
iceddragons
lamech

Deathslayer7
eaglewiz
Griever

Shadowcaller
2009-03-14, 06:13 PM
A few moments ago a man named Alizarin Viscose had avouched himself as another S.E.U. commander and at the same time he had pointed out Drelin as one of the creatures.

Drelin was an old man, he didn't look like much of a fighter, but there was something about his eyes, a inner fire.
They had gathered around him, and by all accounts Drelin had been shouting things most of the witnesses could not understand, something about power.

There had been some kind of fight between him and Alizarin before the other agents showed up. He had been "shooting" spikes out of his body. He had kept everyone at bay, injured nine civilians, some of them quite seriously until finally he according to the eye-witnesses had realized that those spikes was a part of his own body...

Apparently his body could not support itself any longer, so he had... melted, literary.
The civilians who had seen it didn't say much, but she could see that they tried desperately to forget about it. She had just got a few glimpses of the horror that had hunted her, and thats about as much she ever wanted to see of those things.

"The terrible old man" as she called Drelin in her rapport "is a mystery, we can't find any back story or other types of information on him. The only we have is that he was a captain of some ship long ago."

She stopped writing and looked at her cell phone, 3.23 AM. Oh great, I need to stop being up this late...

DarkComet was killed by himself actually, he was a horror.

Night Starts and will end in 48 hours

Darkcomet
2009-03-14, 06:16 PM
The ghostly laughter of Drelin haunts the living, making it rather difficult to sleep.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-15, 03:07 PM
I ask that everyone send me their night actions so we can coordinate this night. We dont want potential horros escaping us now do we. :smallamused:

Shadowcaller
2009-03-16, 02:25 PM
((I have now received all possible night actions for this night. If its okay with you I will end it now.))

Deathslayer7
2009-03-16, 02:27 PM
was that directed at me?? :smallconfused: Cause if so, that's not my decision. I'm not the narrator. :smalltongue:

Shadowcaller
2009-03-16, 03:12 PM
To understand what it is, read these very words and whatever you do, do not let your eyes wander off your computer screen.

It can watching you right now, maybe to your right, maybe to your left, maybe even right behind you, but always just where you can’t see it, something is closing in on you so quiet as you only can hear it as silence.

Try to listen to the sounds made by the room around you, ignore all the sounds, find these pockets of silence, there it is, right at this moment, but don’t look. Keep your eyes locked on these very words.

Now take deep breath, not calm yet? Try to take another one, but this time try to imagine how fast it will kill you, how hard it will strike, how many times it will stab you with it teeth and claws, or is it spikes? Don’t worry the details doesn’t matter, what does matter is that you have time to act, you should be going now, running for your life, or at least take your eyes of this damn screen for one second-

No, don’t look away

Keep your eyes right here

The moment you look, you won’t even have time to scream.

Mordokai remains was found inside a trash-can, he had been laying there for some time. Mordokai, a Civilian (Villager) was abducted last night. evnafets disappeared into the night, he was a horror that now have merged with someone else.

Day Starts and will end in 48 hours.

Narrators Note: Since Mordokai was already dead, all commando groups he was in during this night have failed.

Lamech
2009-03-16, 03:28 PM
Hey eaglewiz and I are non-fail roles. In other news my scry was on Mordokai... he was a civillian.

Mordokai
2009-03-16, 03:29 PM
Trashcan? Really? Well, at least it's original. And quite fitting...

Oh and Darkcomet? Thanks a lot. I save your ass on day one and you return the favor by killing me on first chance you get? Remind me to pay you back on first chance I get.

Shadowcaller
2009-03-16, 03:30 PM
Hey eaglewiz and I are non-fail roles. In other news my scry was on Mordokai... he was a civillian.

((Narrators Note: That was not a real scry, you simply saw Mordokai laying around in a trashcan. :smalltongue:))

Darkcomet
2009-03-16, 03:46 PM
Nice to see you took my advice, Evnafets. :smallamused:

And who said that was me, Mordokai? :smallconfused:

Mordokai
2009-03-16, 03:56 PM
And who said that was me, Mordokai? :smallconfused:

I knew I should've merged last night... *grumble*

Really, how stupid do you take me for?

Darkcomet
2009-03-16, 03:59 PM
Ah. I see.

:smallsigh:

Just great. Just ****ing great. :smallannoyed:

happyturtle
2009-03-17, 12:57 AM
Commando Group "Why Didn't We Notice One of Us Was Dead" (HT, Festy, Mordokai) baned Evnafets. :smallsigh:

Yesterday we scried Aemoh as a horror. Of course yesterday's group was me, Festy, and Evnafets, so it could have been disturbed. So if anyone has any better ideas, speak up.

evnafets
2009-03-17, 06:05 AM
Commando Group "Why Didn't We Notice One of Us Was Dead" (HT, Festy, Mordokai) baned Evnafets. :smallsigh:

You did what!?!?!?
You mean I could have gotten away with it? Without changing bodies?

Shadowcaller
2009-03-17, 06:33 AM
You did what!?!?!?

Protect: Will protect a selected player from all the horrors night actions during that night. If this ability targets a horror, that horror will be unable to use its horror action during that night. If this action is disturbed nothing will happen instead.

((Note the Bolded part.
I might have given the villagers too many tools to their disposal, but let us disscus that after the game.))

Deathslayer7
2009-03-17, 10:53 AM
maybe, but now that he changed bodies, we have to start off from scratch again. >.>

happyturtle
2009-03-17, 11:42 AM
You did what!?!?!?

The whole point of baning you was to prevent you from killing or changing bodies. And it would have worked if we'd bothered to take Mordokai's pulse first...

Mordokai
2009-03-17, 11:52 AM
How typical. Blame me.

It's not my fault to be a zombie by then, gorramit! :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2009-03-17, 12:47 PM
Her fever was getting worse. She alternated between hot and cold flashes, sometimes seen shivering inside her quilt and other times wearing nothing but an oversized t-shirt.

It wasn't real. None of it was real. She wandered to the shower that morning singing to herself (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ekOznhZkhU&feature=related).

"Is it a kind of dream,
Floating out on the tide,
Following the river of death downstream?
Oh, is it a dream?"

She nearly tripped over something in the hall. Something wet and rubbery.

"There's a fog along the horizon,
A strange glow in the sky,
And nobody seems to know where you go,
And what does it mean?
Oh, is it a dream?"

She peered at the thing closer. Oh. It was the skin of that nice boy who lived upstairs from her. Evnafets. The one who'd helped her find her cat when it was lost.

"Is it a kind of shadow,
Reaching into the night,
Wandering over the hills unseen,
Or is it a dream?."

Except she'd never owned a cat. Maybe it was Tanya's cat. Or no. It wasn't a cat. He'd helped her push her car out when it was iced in.

"There's a high wind in the trees,
A cold sound in the air,
And nobody ever knows when you go,
And where do you start,
Oh, into the dark."

She left the husk where she'd found it and went on down the hall, still singing.

Is it a kind of dream,
Floating out on the tide,
Following the river of death downstream?
Oh, is it a dream?

There's a fog along the horizon,
A strange glow in the sky,
And nobody seems to know where you go,
And what does it mean?
Oh, is it a dream?

Bright eyes,
Burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
How can you close and fail?
How can the light that burned so brightly
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.

Is it a kind of shadow,
Reaching into the night,
Wandering over the hills unseen,
Or is it a dream?

There's a high wind in the trees,
A cold sound in the air,
And nobody ever knows when you go,
And where do you start,
Oh, into the dark.

Bright eyes,
burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
how can you close and fail?
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.

Bright eyes,
burning like fire.
Bright eyes,
how can you close and fail?
Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes.

Lamech
2009-03-17, 01:19 PM
((Narrators Note: That was not a real scry, you simply saw Mordokai laying around in a trashcan. ))
Err... I was talking about the scry on evnafets and assuming eaglewiz was not the commander. Because didn't he turn up as a horror?

Shadowcaller
2009-03-17, 01:23 PM
Err... I was talking about the scry on evnafets and assuming eaglewiz was not the commander. Because didn't he turn up as a horror?

((Oh, okay. I simply meant the scry of Mordokai this night.))

Shadowcaller
2009-03-19, 02:08 AM
((I'm going to extend the day with 12-24 hours depending on how many players that will vote from this moment and on.))

happyturtle
2009-03-19, 08:50 AM
((Um, you guys know it's daytime, right? How come I'm the only person who has voted? :smallconfused:))

Lamech
2009-03-19, 10:08 AM
Having no info, I vote for... Aemoh

Deathslayer7
2009-03-19, 10:46 AM
Sorry, but I was having shotty forum acess.

and Aemoh for lack of a better target.

Aemoh
2009-03-19, 12:48 PM
Wow, really? Fine, kill someone that's been proven to not be a fail. I'd say lynch DS7 since, ya know, it's the obvious choice as a horror merged last night, but I doubt they'd really choose DS7.

Either way though, someone please kill DS7 at some point, they've been annoying me the whole game :smalltongue:

*offers Grim Ranger up as another choice*

EDIT: Changed the point target, as I just picked at random. Forgot Wolfbane's role.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-19, 12:50 PM
On the contrary I'm positive evnafets assumed that Wolfbane and I would be baned. We were the two most logical choices. So why try to merge with us when there was a good chance it might fail.

Go for someone other then us, and you would have had a very good chance of sucess.

and i think a horror is hating. :smallamused:

Shadowcaller
2009-03-20, 11:57 AM
((Since the day is already delayed I'm just going to end it now, and also because the forum ate the real update. :smallsigh:))

Aemoh was taken out to be tested, he was a Civilian (Villager)

Night Starts and will end in 48 hours.

Shadowcaller
2009-03-20, 03:05 PM
((Eaglewiz, Griever, Piratemonk, and Grim ranger are up for auto-lynch, vote or die in some terrible way.))

happyturtle
2009-03-20, 03:15 PM
Eep?

Four people out of only ten players left? That could end the game. :smalleek:

*goes to PM the potential autolynchees*

Grim ranger
2009-03-20, 03:30 PM
I say that Griever is a horror (out of boredom or mad certainty, who knows? :smalltongue:)

PirateMonk
2009-03-20, 04:07 PM
Is pointing at night fun? Can I try?

Deathslayer7
2009-03-20, 09:39 PM
The groups. sorry its late. forums weren't working with me.

HappyTurtle
lamech
PirateMonk/Grim Ranger

Wolfbane
iceddragons
Uncle Festy

Deathslayer7
eaglewiz
Griever

Shadowcaller
2009-03-22, 01:12 PM
It was still snowing, the storm had showed a few signs of slowing down yesterday but then it came back with new force.

Sitting inside a car what wouldn't start, trying to see past the storm into a infected building quarantined by the S.E.U. made this day one of the worst in her life, or at least it feel so right now freezing her ass off here.
She still had memories of other days thought, days she shuddered to remember, while this was pretty bad it would be dumb to even compare them.

But this was the type of life she had chosen, it was not like she could back out of it now, not that she enjoyed every part of it.
She checked her cell-phone, time to report she thought to herself as she dialed the number. They picked up at the first tone, as they always did.

Hello? This is Kerri and I'm basically going to report the same thing as a few hours ago.

She was meet by only silence.

Its impossible to enter the building right now, they have blocked all the entrances.

Kerrie listen for a response, nothing came, she continued.

There have been a few people released from the house, I think they are testing them one at the time. But at this rate it will take them days to test all of them.

Still no response.

I don't really think there is anything else now, you already have all the details.

Nothing.

Nothing happened during last night, or perhaps it did?

Day Starts and will end in 48 Hours

Eaglewiz, Griever, Piratemonk, and Grim ranger are up for auto-lynch, vote or die in some terrible way.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-22, 02:24 PM
well i guess i'll start off the day.

We scried Happyturtle as a horror.

i know for fact that griever can't be a fail, but unsure off eaglewiz.

scratch that. eaglewiz cant be a fail either.

I ask that you all point at happyturtle, and if i'm wrong, i'll eat my hat.

Uncle Festy
2009-03-22, 02:31 PM
… of course, YOU could be a horror… >.¬
Well, let's take a shot. Happyturtle.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-22, 02:32 PM
indeed. i have no way to prove that at the moment. i ask but you trust me. :smallbiggrin:

and everyone try to post so i can figure out whose been abducted.

Lamech
2009-03-22, 03:07 PM
We scied deathslayer as a goody-two-shoes. So to confirm our scry could you, deathslayer, send me what you should be? By the way when confirming scries we should ask the people scried to give us their role, so they can't just say "yes, yes thats ecaxtly what I should scry as.

And I don't think I was abducted... I mean maybe I could be dead. Happyturtle did you abduct me?

EagleWiz
2009-03-22, 03:20 PM
Happyturtle is probably a horror. Lets kill her.

PirateMonk
2009-03-22, 04:31 PM
Sure, let's try Happyturtle.

Edit: Eaglewiz for reasons described below.

UncleWolf
2009-03-22, 06:29 PM
Since I really can't change the wagon and since I don't know what went on behind the scenes, I am going to withhold my point(for now) for the following reasons.

1)I still need Agents to contact me so we can organize.

2) As I've said before, I don't know what has gone on behind the scenes and until I find out a little more, I'll wait.

3)I need to read over the past few pages a few times.

But, so far my suspect list is as follows:

Lamech
Deathslayer7

Those two because I was put into a group with Lamech and Iceddragons. We knew Iceddragons was a fail role, so why put me with them again? Sure it'd make sure the action got through, but it could also be used to cover another Horror.

I'm sure that after I check the last few pages a few times, the list will change, but that is where is stands now.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-22, 07:13 PM
i am as i have always been since wolfbane scried me: a civiliian.

Lamech
2009-03-22, 07:19 PM
Lamech
Deathslayer7

Those two because I was put into a group with Lamech and Iceddragons. We knew Iceddragons was a fail role, so why put me with them again? Sure it'd make sure the action got through, but it could also be used to cover another Horror.
Good reasoning... 'cept I don't recall any of the horrors missing a kill before this one. And this is a blind game so if deathslayer and I were horrors we wouldn't have been able to cover for each other.

Another problem is I have produced correct scries. Of course, that doesn't conflict with my behavior from past games, but it kind of throws a wrench in the needing cover theory...

Finally, unless I'm the guy evnafets hit, I would have infected someone by now, just as I did so at the first chance I got in the last game. Wait we've killed horrors haven't we... okay that last point doesn't actuall work well.

Also agents contact wolfbane...

Edit@^: Missed that. Need to keep better notes. Anyway you scried as an agent so... our scry didn't go through.

EagleWiz
2009-03-22, 07:22 PM
All be it a civillian who has been controlling most groups from behind the scenes. I wouldnt be suprised if you were a horror.

UncleWolf
2009-03-22, 07:36 PM
Now that I've gotten over the thrill of me still being alive(really, I am shocked that I am still alive), I've looked over the past few pages, talked to a few people, and checked my notes.

happyturtle.

I really hope you are one. Specifically, the last one. If not, I hope one of the Autolynchees are.

By the way, did my last group even do anything? If so, I'd like to know.

Darkcomet
2009-03-22, 07:42 PM
I know I'm dead and all, but...

What kind of victory would it be if it was one won by autolynches!?

Hell, I'd cringe if a power role got auto'd, even as a wolf. It makes me feel dirty, exploiting that.