PDA

View Full Version : Fanart idea, need some help

GodotIsW8ing4U
2009-02-23, 09:45 PM
Okay, I came up with a nice fanart idea, but I'm not sure how to go about all its elements.

I intend to use Inkscape to make Vaarsuvius casting Disintegrate (complete with pointing finger [which is perhaps the most important part]), while in a dramatic Phoenix-Wright-style pose, with "DISINTEGRATE!" in a Phoenix-Wright-style exploding speech bubble. I've worked out what I'll do for each part, with one exception: the speech bubble.

Does anyone know where I can find a guide for how to create those dramatic OBJECTION speech bubbles?

Assassin89
2009-02-23, 10:15 PM
One idea is to find an image of the speech bubble, import the image into the file, and then trace it.

GodotIsW8ing4U
2009-02-23, 10:38 PM
One idea is to find an image of the speech bubble, import the image into the file, and then trace it.

Right, right, I've got that part, what I meant was...hmm...how to explain it?

You're familiar with the Phoenix Wright games, right? The big "OBJECTION!" bubble? Here's a link to a pic of it. http://www.aeropause.com/wordpress/archives/images/2008/07/pw-objection.gif

Now, I'm trying to make one like that, with the same lettering style, that says "DISINTEGRATE!" I would like to add that I do not possess a tablet, so the DC of my Artistry check is quadrupled (so to speak).