PDA

View Full Version : Erepublik

imp_fireball
2009-02-24, 01:19 PM
There's this new game (http://www.erepublik.com/en) that's going around; completely free, although it does advertise the usual perks that involve actual money, which can easily be ignored (I play for free).

If you want to join the game, post your email address here or PM it to me, and I will send you an email invite to sign up. The reason I want you to join in this manner is because there's an award in it for me if I can get up to six people to reach level 6 in the game, because I'm an achievement whore.

Also, for any gold (the international in-game currency) that I receive from inviting people, I will give 2/5ths of it to that person, however you must message me in-game or else I will forget and won't bother (or I might consciously neglect it due to your laziness ).

Feel free to express your opinion about the game here as well. It's all fine with me.

My name in-game: SolidSamurai

ufo
2009-02-24, 01:40 PM
There was a large GiantITP group based in Ukraine I think. It was practically dissolved when Romania invaded and conquered the country in half an hour while everyone was sleeping.

Actually, I thought the game was pretty boring.

Driderman
2009-02-24, 03:35 PM
I have 30 gold on my old account that you can have if you want, just give me your ingame name and I'll send them to you

Victor Thorian
2009-02-24, 03:47 PM
We've played some.

But the game is rather dull.

imp_fireball
2009-02-25, 12:10 AM
It's just like every other click/day game out there... you click/day. And it's free. You're also doing me a favor.

Broler
2009-02-25, 12:29 AM
how do you play?

imp_fireball
2009-02-26, 05:16 AM
There isn't much to it, and let's just say it isn't very time consuming.

If you're into it though, you can keep up for about three weeks and if you're lucky you'll be running a company in which case you can become slightly more involved.

But c'mon, at least get to level 6, it'll help me!

imp_fireball
2009-04-14, 06:14 AM
Bump. Who else wants to help a guy out?