PDA

View Full Version : I'm on a Boat! IC Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Siren
2009-02-24, 07:47 PM
All the stewards are arriving at the boat for the first time . More accurately, an ocean liner. You have all heard that Ai bought the boat three months ago. She then had it refitted to her special specifications. You have no idea what to expect, which is good because you would be wrong. The first things you see as you walk up (besides the boat) are Ai, her personal maid/assistant, and the captain. Ai is wearing a mockery of a sailor outfit. First, it is in electric blue. The skirt does not really cover her bottom. Her midriff is showing between the top and bottom half. She has thigh high boots that are also electric blue. When everyone is assembled before her, she starts speaking.

"Welcome, everyone, to my new cruise ship. You may all introduce yourselves for a few minutes before I tell you about your first job. I think it will be very fun."

Ai lifts her leg up and her panties are showing. They appear to have Roland's face on them. She quickly realizes and puts her leg back down.

Divine Comedy
2009-02-24, 08:00 PM
Jakeem Zulu
Well that's a major turn-off.
Jakeem mumbled to himself quietly after seeing Roland's face on her panties.
YO DIS BOAT IS TIGHT SHAWTY, WHERE DA FLY HONEYZ AT, I NEED TO SHOW DEM SOME REAL PIMPIN

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-24, 08:35 PM
Youko Tsuki

Youko stares at Ai's skirt, waiting for a panty slip. As Roland's face emerges from under her skirt, he glances at Roland then back at her, then at the other stewards and grimaces. Throwing that thought to the side, Youko steps forward.

"Greetings, Ai! My name is Youko," His cat ears twitch and he kisses her hand. "Pleased to be at your service for the entire trip. Let me know if there is anything, ANYTHING, I can help you with."

He walks back to where the other guys are and smiles. "Anything." He says again with a wink.

Neon Knight
2009-02-24, 08:39 PM
Haru Narita

Amongst the other stewards was a little boy dressed in a neat suit, carrying a guitar case scaled to his size.

Haru glanced aside, his eyes looking anywhere but at the indecency. Hoo boy, this is gonna be a long trip.

"Hey, I'm Haru. Nice to meet you."

Talkkno
2009-02-24, 09:59 PM
A brute of a man emerged, Chikao bommed "My name is Chikao Kobayashi, captain of the this vessel and responible for security!" He drew his oversized bolt pistol at the stewards.
"You all keep your eyes up and at attention, maggots! Before I blow your heads off.

Divine Comedy
2009-02-24, 10:59 PM
Jakeem Zulu
CHHYEAAAH BOIIII
Jakeem draws his sword from his cane and holds it in front of him.
SHOW PROPER RESPECT TO A GANSTA, OR MAYBE IT LOOKS LIKE U WANT TA THROW DOWN. BRING IT, BLIZNATCH. I'M ABOUT TO GIVE YOU SOME WHITE MAN'S BURDEN.

Tichrondrius
2009-02-24, 11:22 PM
Saint Roland George Gregory the Fourth

"I am Saint Roland George Gregory the Fourth." Roland introduced himself with a charming smile. "You may remember me for my music. Go buy Sanctified. Please." He finished, clearing his throat.

"Oh lord." He muttered, watching the... black man do his thing. I guess that's just how they are. He shook his head as Ai exposed herself- again- and walked over to her, avoiding some weirdos. "Ai, these people seem... a little strange."

Siren
2009-02-24, 11:45 PM
Ai

"Strange or not this is my crew. It is really good to see you again, Roland. I thought I scared you off last time."

Ai grabs his hands and smiles at him.

Talkkno
2009-02-25, 12:41 AM
"Permission to engage?" He asked, as his aim became more steady.

Tichrondrius
2009-02-25, 12:46 AM
Roland

"Of course not, Princess." Roland responded, taking her hand and smiling at her.

Siren
2009-02-25, 01:16 AM
Ai

"Captain you are to maintain order on this ship not attack the crew! I will not have it. You provoked it carrying around weapons while meeting the crew."

Ai looks annoyed to have to say this.

"We are just about to start work too."

Ai looks back at Roland.

"You don't need to call me Princess. I am flattered though. We should meet more privately sometime. You always have been my favorite."

Ai blows him a kiss.

Divine Comedy
2009-02-25, 01:22 AM
Jakeem Zulu
THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT, I PITY YOU, FOO
Jakeem sheathes his sword once again. He then walks over to Ai, tips his hat and kisses her hand.
I didn't think the owner of this boat would be more luxurious than the boat itself. Your judgment is impeccable.
Jakeem then returns to the rest of crew, acting as if nothing happened.

Talkkno
2009-02-25, 02:18 AM
"Very well, what will you have us to do?" He said, gritting his teeth as he holstered his pistol.

dyslexicfaser
2009-02-25, 03:15 AM
Gunter Stadfeldt

The very pretty man adjusted his floppy-brimmed bucket hat that went somewhat oddly with his immaculately-coifed hair and powder-blue suit.

When he saw Jakeem and the captain draw on each other, he threw his arms open wide; it was unknown he was just that enthusiastic, if he wanted a hug, if he had caught a fish that big, or what. "Please!" he begged the pair. "Are we not to be comrades? Coworkers? If I may dare - friends?"

Thankfully, Ai brought the captain to heel, Gunter dashed tears from his eyes and swept past them, intent on the pure maiden to whom they were pledged. He took a knee before her, one hand over his heart, the opposite arm extended towards her, palm up. "My lady, we are yours to command. Please consider our very lives at your disposal," he declaimed, deeply moved by his own words.

Cpt. Soup
2009-02-25, 10:56 AM
Akane glared about suspiciously at the assembled crew, from one side of Ai. She watched those that already made advances on Ai even more balefully. She edged towards the captain and muttered into his ear so that Ai wouldn't overhear.

There's ample time to properly instruct the crew about their place and duties once Miss Ai has retired to her cabin Captain.

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-25, 01:22 PM
Youko Tsuki

Youko had a nervous and surprised look on his face as people randomly started to fight and inched toward Gunter when he accepted that Gunter might not hurt him.

"Hi." He said, staring at the incredibly pretty guy. "So..."

His eyes scaled the boat and the people aboard. They stopped on Akane and he winked but stayed where he was, afraid he'd lose his tail.

Neon Knight
2009-02-25, 01:42 PM
Haru Narita

Haru stepped up behind Youko. With an impish grin the boy seized Youko's tail and gave it a good hard yank, then tried to look as innocent as possible.

Tichrondrius
2009-02-25, 06:24 PM
Roland

Roland blushed crimson at Ai's remark and nodded stupidly. He turned a blind eye to the antics of the rest of the crew.

"So, Ai, shall we?" He asked, stepping up onto the boat.

Siren
2009-02-25, 07:36 PM
Ai

'Well it seems like everyone has introduced themselves or not as they chose. So I will tell you how to get to a few things that need to get done before the passengers come aboard. At this first leg of the journey we won't have as many people, but we will pick up more as we go along."

Ai points towards the doorway behind her.

"If you want to put away your things go right ahead. After that if you want to there are three things I really need done. The cook needs some helpers. The kitchen is all the way down the hallway at the dead end. Also a few rooms need to be cleaned, some people dirtied them up last night. To do that take a right at the first right and then go into the first door. The last job is for those with the best people skills. One of our singers isn't feeling as pretty as possible and needs some help. She is in the first room after entering the ship."

Ai makes a sad face.

"I hate to put you all to work so soon. Whatever group does the best job will get something special, I promise. You don't have to do any of it if you don't want to, but I would really appreciate it if you did."

Ai gives a mock salute to the assembled men, which gives everyone a flash of her bra. Then she walks over to her captain and maid. She whispers to them.

"I need to talk to you two alone for a minute."

The cook chore will most likely need athletics. The cleaning is obviously mostly skill. The girl who needs help will be affection or cunning. Choose whatever you want to do.

Faser: It will probably be best for you to help the girl. I think it really goes with your character. Do what you want though.

Tichrondrius
2009-02-25, 07:44 PM
Roland

"You can count on me, Ai." Roland said, rushing to do the cooking job. Better then anyone else. To the max.

Why did his girlfriend bring him all the way out here to put him to work?

Thoughts like these were lost in the rush to impress Ai.

Neon Knight
2009-02-25, 07:47 PM
Haru Narita

Haru went to the first door and knocked. When the girl answered the door, he looked up at her brightly, smiled widely, and said, "Hello, I'm Haru! I play the guitar, and you're pretty and you sing, so let's play a song together and you'll feel better in no time!

9. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5820981&postcount=2)

Cpt. Soup
2009-02-25, 08:02 PM
Akane comes to attention when Ai addresses her. She nods hurriedly and follows if Ai moves to a more secluded spot.

Akane was thinking about who would need a broken leg, that Youko character certainly.. Not much she could do about Roland though.

Siren
2009-02-25, 08:06 PM
In the room with the girl

The first thing Haru sees after he talks is a big blob of mud. The girl who answers the door points to it.

"Oh I am not the one you are here to help. She is the one. She took some funky pills that are making mud come out her pores. They are wearing off now so she needs a bath and a make over. Also she needs a boost to her self esteem. I will leave you to it."

The girl walks out the door.

Think the mud monster from Spirited Away. Good luck!

In the Kitchen

The first thing that Roland sees when he opens the door is a woman in a wet suit. She has a hook for a hand. Her back is to him. She turns towards him and she is pretty hot besides the hook.

"Hi! I am the cook. Everyone just calls me Hooker. I am sure you will too. I need you to put on the wetsuit young man."

Hooker points at the wetsuits on the floor. The wetsuits are all electric blue.

"You are going to go diving in our tank for fish for the meal. You have to catch them by hand, they taster better that way. Some of the fish are poisonous, electric, or pointy so be careful."

If you roll a one for athletics you will be stung, poisoned or poked. Three times and you pass out. The hot cook will have to revive you or one of the other stewards.

Neon Knight
2009-02-25, 08:38 PM
Haru Narita

Haru stood there, flabbergasted. I hate this ship already.

He examined the blob of mud critically. Okay. The bath is easy. The make-over not so much, but maybe she can help with that. I mean, she's a girl, right? They all know about girly stuff like that. And I think I can handle the self-esteem.

Man, I wished all my problems could be solved with a guitar. Haru set his guitar case on the floor, popped it open, and pulled out his trusty six-string. After making sure his extra pick was hidden behind the guard, Haru slung the guitar on his back and walked over to the mud blob.

"Okay, Pretty Girl! There's no need to fear because Magical Guitar Man Haru-san is here to save you! We'll get you ready for the show in no time!"

Haru stuck his hand in the mud, searching for a hand or arm or something so that he could pull her out of the mud.

I've never actually seen Spirited Away. :smallredface: So, yeah.

Also, I rolled a 10 to get her out of the mud. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5821265&postcount=3)

Divine Comedy
2009-02-25, 08:45 PM
Jakeem Zulu
Jakeem slides gracefully into the baths, and immediately finds his target.
Oh my, you look wonderful girl, the natural look makes you look like a goddess. Lets see if we can't make you look even better, if that's possible.
Jakeem helps her over to the bath and begins scrubbing away.

Athletics 8, cunning 16.

Neon Knight
2009-02-25, 08:54 PM
Haru Narita

Hey, someone to do the dirty work for me! That's my kind of gig!

Haru unslung his guitar and began playing. "Just relax, pretty girl."

6 to make her feel better. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5821350&postcount=5) I am slightly bemused at how my rolls keep getting invalidated.

Siren
2009-02-25, 09:01 PM
Ai

Ai talks to the two she called aside.

"Captain and Akane as you know we are having a bunch of new recruits on board. I know you will probably find this below you, but I want you to help them. I need you to question them as subtly as you can and make sure no one is here to spy on me. I want no fighting with them and no mysterious injuries. If you don't want to help I guess you don't have to, but I need your help."

Ai has a pitiful face.

I am not going to give the outcome of the makeover stuff until I see where everyone is going. I don't want it to all be over before the others get to post.

Tichrondrius
2009-02-25, 09:35 PM
Roland

"Umm... hi... pretty lady." Roland mumbles, trying to find an appropriate introduction in the lyrics of his songs. He isn't much of a people person.

Hooker? That's a unfortunate name.

He shook his head to break him from his thoughts.

"You can count on me!" He assured her, picking up the wet suit and changing quickly. Then he was into the tank.

"Why would they put me in a tank with hazardous fish? Is Ai trying to kill me off?" He gurgled to himself, looking around for one hopefully without spines. He reached out for the tail. "You. Are. Mine!"

I rolled a 16!

Talkkno
2009-02-25, 09:47 PM
Chikao nodded in agreement, as he headed toward the kitchen to find Roland swiming in the tank with mild amusement, calling out.
"When your done with your task, I need to talk to you, Roland."

Cpt. Soup
2009-02-25, 10:20 PM
Akane nodded to Ai.

I'll do everything I can Miss Ai.

Akane followed after Chikao, pondering the likelihood of finding a phonebook on the ship. Deciding that Chikao wouldn't fall onto dismembering his suspects until he got a confession, She left the kitchen to him while she searched the ship for other characters.

She happens to cross by the next character below that isn't in or going to the kitchen.

dyslexicfaser
2009-02-25, 10:33 PM
Gunter Stadfeldt

Gunter jumps to his feet in a flash. His long ears are quivering like taut piano wire. "A delicate flower of womanhood, not feeling her best?!" Obviously, the entire situation offended his sensibilities. This would not stand!

A damsel in distress pushed just about every button Gunter had. He rushes off, shouting, "Wait for me, my lady! Gunter Stadfeldt to the rescue!"

He was sure he had the directions down; left, right, left, tumble headfirst down a set of stairs, recover, through a door at the end of the hall - "Prepare for your crisis to be averted! Your servant has arrived!" he bellowed enthusiastically.

Kitchen aides blinked at him. Gunter looks around. "Hmm..." Something was not right. Possibly the lovely woman with the garish hook for a hand. No, that couldn't be it. It must be... that there were a distinct lack of singers to be soothed in the kitchen.

His train of thought was neatly derailed when he saw one of his precious new co-workers trapped in a tank of what might be man(or elf)-eating fish.

He tore off his powder-blue suit in one Hulk Hogan-esque maneuver, leaving him wearing only some tasteful heart-patterned underpants and some very nice abdominals. "Do not worry -" he pondered what the young man's name was for a few seconds. He'd never been good with names. " - you! Gunter to the rescue!"

With that, he dived into the tank sans wetsuit, intent on rescuing the poor boy.

I was tempted to have Gunter do the singer bit too - mud monster versus delicate elven sensibilities? Which would win?! - but I decided to even things out a bit more. Ergo, getting lost and ending up in the kitchen with Tichondrius.

Luck: 16, to dive into the tank for completely different purposes and still somehow emerge with the correct fish! Possibly by it getting trapped in his pants as he 'rescues' Roland, I don't know.

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-26, 12:11 AM
Youko Tsuki

Youko yelped when Haru tugged on his tail, tempted to say something about "touching long things" but Ai had spoken and everyone scrambled in opposite directions, leaving Youko there to look around awkwardly.

"I'll swab the deck!" He had always wanted to say that.

Youko got a mop and began mopping the wooden exterior of the yacht.

[roll0]x4

Siren
2009-02-26, 01:39 AM
In the bathroom area with the girl

The two guys had successfully cleaned the girl off and calmed her down some.

"Thank you so much for cleaning me off. I will never do that again. I can't believe I was so dumb though. Those parties are so wild. Well you will both find out for yourselves."

The girl is kinda plain looking without the mud on her body. She really needs someone to do something with her hair and clothes. That is for you guys to figure out.

You guys need to dress her up and make her feel good about herself now. She is clean enough to work with.

In the Kitchen

Roland and Gunter both manage to catch fish. Roland catches in a conventional way. Gunter had one bite his man parts and has several living in his mouth. Hooker looks at Gunter with disappointment.

"You should have talked to me. If you had a wetsuit on then things would have gone better. I shouldn't feed a fish from in your pants to the customers, but I have very little scruples, so I will anyway. Get out here and put on a wetsuit."

Hooker looks at Roland with more approval.

"Good job, but I am going to need more fish than that. I have many customers coming soon. I also want a rare fish from the bottom of the tank. I think you can do it."

Hooker pats him with her hook.

Divine Comedy
2009-02-26, 01:48 AM
Jakeem Zulu

Alright girl, lets get you lookin' right and bein' tight. Take a step over here sexy momma. Jakeem drags her over to a nearby closet. Yeah, uhm-hum, right, this will be hot.

He begins dressing her in a flurry, not really stopping to consider if it's inappropriate. When he's done she's wearing a skimpy red dress, a weave and a fabulous set of earrings. Go on with your bad self girl, you can get any G you want now. Jakeem dismisses her with a quick slap to the behind.

CHYEAAAAAHHH BOOIIIII ROLLED A 24 UP IN HEAH.

Talkkno
2009-02-26, 01:55 AM
"Do you guys need any help?" He asked, unsheathing a bit of his chainsword.

Tichrondrius
2009-02-26, 06:57 PM
Roland

"I'll get it, don't you worry, baby, baby." Roland responded, nearly singing it back to her. He was less shy when he sung. For some reason. He glanced over at Gunter.

"Um... thanks?" He tried, before taking himself back to the tank intent catching that rare fish. For Ai!

24! Cyehhh boy. XD

Siren
2009-02-26, 07:52 PM
Ai- On the Deck

Ai noticed that the catboy was still on the deck.

"Hey you! I know you are enjoying swabbing the deck, but do you want to have some fun with me! I am getting bored by myself."

Ai waves at him.

Cpt. Soup
2009-02-26, 08:22 PM
Akane

Akane happened across Youko Tsuki mopping the deck. Watching him, she wondered why he was mopping it. She decided to herself that this merited suspicion. She really hoped he was this spy Ai was worried about, Miss Ai doesn't accept "A funny look in his eye" anymore as reasonable cause to feed one of these low lives their own tail.

Seeing Ai call to him made her grind her teeth. She stood a reasonable distance away from the two, perhaps close enough to install in him a sense of a looming menace nearby.

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-26, 08:35 PM
Youko Tsuki

Youko looked over at Ai, hearts in his eyes at her sexy sailor uniform and within seconds he was beside her, his tail around her waist.

"Well, mee-oww. I'd love to have fun with you." He smiled at her, looking as adorable as a kitten.

Neon Knight
2009-02-26, 09:16 PM
Haru Narita

Seeing that the singer was taken care of, Haru got bored and wandered on deck. He walked right up behind Akane and said, "Hello! What are you doing?"

Siren
2009-02-26, 09:50 PM
Ai- On the Deck

"Yay! You are so cute! Wait... aren't we related somehow though?"

Ai hugs him to her.

"It doesn't matter though for what I had planned. Lets go swimming! I need to be more tan and this outfit has too much coverage."

Ai pulls his arm.

"Come help me pick out a swimsuit."

Ai leads him to her room.

In the bathroom with the girl

Jakeem has dressed the girl up like a backup girl in a rap video. The girl seems really happy with it though.

"I love it. I look so sexy now. I am ready to get on the stage tonight. I can't remember your name, but thank you so much."

The girl kisses Jakeem on the cheek. She runs out to show her friend that left her the new look.

Going to wait and see if Faser wants to do anything else in the kitche before I end the kitchen job.

dyslexicfaser
2009-02-27, 02:31 AM
Gunter Stadfeldt

Gunter deflated a bit. No mortal peril after all, then. Which was fine, just... well... a bit boring.

He forced himself to perk up. He had a job to do! His Mistress was counting on him to do this vital job of diving into a fish tank full of horrors, possibly for dinner, or her sick amusement... it was not for him to question why!

"Worry not, Madam Hook - I mean Cook. Slip of the tongue there. I'll just go get in the wetsuit, now that I see them, and..."

Within a minute he was in his wetsuit - "Lovely color, by the way, did the Mistress pick these out?" - and followed Roland into the tank to swim with the fishes.

Athletics: 18, good rolls all around.

Siren
2009-02-27, 08:59 AM
In the Kitchen

Both guys catch a rare fish. When Hooker sees the fish that Roland came up with she is shocked.

"I didn't even know this fish was in the tank! Thank you so much. This fish will go straight towards Ai's meal this evening."

Hooker looks towards Gunter.

"You have done a good job as well. I don't need your assistance any longer. You can both find something to get into, or unpack, or whatever it is you do outside my kitchen."

Hooker takes the fish and turns away from both of you muttering about meals to make with exotic fish.

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-27, 02:28 PM
Youko Tsuki

"Yes, I think we are. Don't worry, you can change clothes in front of me without worrying about being molested." He shifted eyes nervously and was pulled along by Ai, a big feline grin spread out across his face.

Tichrondrius
2009-02-27, 04:23 PM
Roland

"Thanks a lot, Gunter. We'll really impress Ai with that." Roland said, smug in his own self assuredness. Then he stepped into the next room to change back into his normal clothes, stepping out a moment later combing his hair.

"You should go get changed, your wet." He continued, obviously more comfortable with guys.

Suddenly, he tilted his head.

He had left Ai alone too long on a ship full of guys.

"Oh no..." The Pop-star mouthed to himself, taking off in a run to find his one true love.

Cpt. Soup
2009-02-27, 05:16 PM
Akane

Akane looked down at what appeared to be a diminutive clone of buddy Holly. Studying him for a moment, she decided he was to young to be any sort of threat towards Miss Ai, at least in the carnal sense. He'd already shown a willingness to prank that Youko so he might be able to help her. She put on a freindly face, which was difficult with the close proximity of the catman to Miss Ai on her mind.

I'm wondering if you could help me actually. I need to get the Catman over there away from Miss Ai because.. um.. If Miss Ai's boyfriend, Mr. Roland, saw them together he might get the wrong impression..

It grated at her that she may be benefiting that other sleazeball in this, but one problem at a time.

Siren
2009-02-27, 07:51 PM
Ai- In Her Dressing Room

Ai waves her arm around to indicate the whole room.

"This is my dressing room. It has all my clothes and costumes and stuff. I don't think that I will have to look at many swimsuits. I think I know which one you will like."

Ai walks into a closet and comes back out a minute later. She is holding a little swimsuit in baby blue. It has several accessories like a cat tail and cat ears for some reason.

"So do you like it? Do you think I should try it on?"

Ai looks desperate for approval for some reason.

Boat Intercom

All crew should finish unpacking their gear, becoming accustomed to the ship, meeting the rest of the crew and any leisure activities in the next two hours. At that time all crew will need to assemble because the guests will be arriving.

Goof off all you like. Do whatever you want. Clean that room that no one went after if you choose. I will announce when the people are coming aboard.

Neon Knight
2009-02-27, 08:00 PM
Haru Narita

"You want me to trick the catman?" Haru snickered, a rather menacing sound from a rambunctious boy. "I don't like him. He's silly. Okay! Here I go!"

Haru scampered after them, guitar in hand.

Haru dashed into Ai's room. "Miss Ai! Miss Ai! Terrible news! That guy whose face is on your knickers has scurvy! And cancer, too."

Haru stopped to catch his breath. "Can I play a song at his funeral?"

12 on my roll to lie. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5830326&postcount=11)

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-27, 09:21 PM
Youko Tsuki

Youko stares at the swimsuit's cat tail as it swayed from side to side, and started to swat at it before he noticed that there was a half-naked pop singer in front of him.

"Sure. Try it on." He started as Haru ran in and a large sweatdrop appeared on his the back of his head.

"Beat it, kid!" Youko waved his arms wildly at the boy.

Siren
2009-02-27, 09:30 PM
Ai- In her dressing room

"Really he has cancer and scurvy? I wonder why he didn't tell me. I would have hired the best doctors to help him. I will have to talk to him about it soon. I can still fly in the experts if he wants my help. I would have thought he had the money to perform medical miracles. Well he looked like he wasn't dying today so I think I have time for a swim. He wouldn't want me to be sweaty."

Ai starts taking off her shirt, skirt and underthings.

"I really do want your opinion on this."

Ai puts on the swimsuit and poses.

Ai is not fighting it, but she also isn't very smart. Most likely she doesn't even know what scurvy is. She also thinks money can cure anything. So, she isn't going to fly off the handle about that.

Neon Knight
2009-02-27, 11:09 PM
Haru Narita

Haru covered his eyes and kept on lying.

"Hey, some guys from some record company just showed up. They have an offer you can't refuse!"

6. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5831229&postcount=12)

DaburaMiyao
2009-02-28, 01:47 AM
Youko Tsuki

Youko stared at Ai as she changed in front of him and the boy, unaware the boy was here for a moment.

"That's very nice, Ai-"

Damn, when's that kid gonna leave?

[roll0]x3

Will to resist the lies!

...Damn.

Divine Comedy
2009-02-28, 02:06 AM
Jakeem Zulu

Jakeem finds Ai's dressing room, but hears quite a commotion and decides not to enter. Instead he goes to the dining room and has a spot of darjeeling with an Black British Boxer. They talk about how many of the people on the ship are guttertrash who have no dignity.

20 and 12. More than enough.

Siren
2009-02-28, 08:33 PM
Ai-Moving about the ship

"Ok well I am all dressed, so I guess I can go see the record company. Why didn't you tell them where I was? Well I should be able to see them coming onto the boat from near the pool. Well come on Youko. Oh do you need a swimsuit? If you do there are some swimsuits for men in the closet. You can meet me at the pool."

Ai moves towards the pool. When she gets to the pool she looks around.

"I don't see anyone."

Neon Knight
2009-02-28, 08:51 PM
Haru Narita

"Ah, you see, they won't come on board... because... THEY'RE ALLERGIC TO CATS!" Haru pointed dramatically at Youko. "If you want to meet with them, you'll have to send him below deck for a while!"

A 3. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5835134&postcount=15)

Siren
2009-02-28, 09:12 PM
Ai- Near the Pool

"I don't believe that for a minute young man. I think that as your adopted mother I need to teach you to stop lying. You are not allowed to come to the pool with us. I know it is harsh, but I won't have you telling Mommy lies."

Ai pats him on the head and pushes him away. Ai stretches out.

"I love the pool and the sun."

Haru takes 2 stress and can't come near the pool for now. Ai's memory is short.

Neon Knight
2009-02-28, 09:15 PM
Haru Narita

"Rats." Haru walked away from the pool over to Akane. "Hey, I gave it my best."

Cpt. Soup
2009-02-28, 09:40 PM
Akane

Akane has concludes that Haru isn't doing very well, having listened on on the dress room and with Haru's own admission. It was about time to join the fray anyway, that bloody fleabag wasn't going to slither up to Ai on her watch. Speaking to Haru:

Don't worry I think I have it covered now..

Akane entered the pool area and coughed politely.

Miss Ai? The overhead has announced that the guests will be arriving on the ship soon. Unfortunately the rooms you mentioned earlier, have been neglected. The new crew has occupied themselves with the other two tasks. I do apologize for this but the rooms themselves are a bit to much for me to handle alone, so would it be alright if I borrowed Mr. Youko for a bit? He seems to know his way around a mop in the least from what I saw of the job he did earlier.

Not sure if this calls for a roll but I rolled 4 with x3 from Affection making 12 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5835325&posted=1#post5835325). (As I didn't lie it seems a better fit then Cunning.)

Siren
2009-02-28, 09:49 PM
Ai- Near the Pool

Ai pouts. Then she starts to smile.

"I don't like playing alone Akane. I think the room can wait. It isn't necessary. I think that you will come play with me too. You need a rest. You have been so busy making sure this boat was everything we needed it to be. Take a load off."

Ai points towards a chair near the pool.

3x5=15 Ai has a really high affection score. Everything else is low or average. The room will just have to wait. Akane takes 5 stress.

Cpt. Soup
2009-02-28, 10:00 PM
A master with a high ability score!? inconceivable!!

Akane glumly surrenders. She nods and gives Ai thanks before resigning to the chair. Sitting down, Akane looked on the brightside; If he tried anything with Miss Ai, she could always plant razors in his pillow, a horribly scarred face is a really affective turn off.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-01, 01:37 PM
Roland

"Ai, Ai?" Roland calls out. The pop-star runs from one corner of the ship to the other, searching his wayward girlfriend. Eventually, he sees her. Down below deck, near the pool- with Akane and that flirt. "I knew it!" He shouts, searching for a quick way down.

Unfortunately, he didn't mean that quick, and he tripped, falling to the next level of the ship and landing on a chair near Ai. Stretching out on it, he turns over to Ai and tries to shrug it off as cool. "Hi, Hi, Hi."

Siren
2009-03-01, 02:34 PM
Ai- Near the Pool

Ai fiddles with her fake cat tail. She seems a little surprised to see Roland all the sudden. She doesn't speak for a couple minutes.

"Do you need a swimsuit? If so I have plenty on board."

Neon Knight
2009-03-01, 04:04 PM
Haru Narita

Haru decided to try his luck and see if Ai had forgotten yet. He walked over to Roland. "Hey. How's your scurvy doing? Eating plenty of citrus?"

DaburaMiyao
2009-03-02, 06:52 PM
Youko Tsuki

Youko stuck his tongue out at Haru behind Ai's back. "No need, Miss Ai, I have my own swimsuit!" He ripped off his pants, showing really right swimshorts with a nice bulge in them. Youko looks proud.

"Aw, mannn." Youko stared at Akane as she suggested he go with her, in his mind saying please no, please no, please no. He basically cheered when Ai said that he didn't have to go.

"Want me to rub some tanning lotion on you, Miss Ai?" He smiled lustfully.

Siren
2009-03-02, 07:43 PM
Ai- Near the Pool

Ai shakes her head and goes out of her funk.

"Yeah I could use someone to rub suntan lotion on me."

Ai lays down on her belly and unties her top. She holds out the lotion.

"Here you go. Put it on my shoulders and back. I can do the rest myself."

DaburaMiyao
2009-03-04, 02:51 AM
Youko Tsuki

Youko wiped away a nosebleed and a little bit of drool and squirted the lotion into the palm of his hand. He made sure his hands we stretched so only his palms touched her and not his cat-like claws. He rubbed the lotion in, massaging her gently as best he could without cutting her.

"So, Ai, tell me a little about yourself. I mean the real you, not just the celebrity."

Tichrondrius
2009-03-04, 03:47 AM
Roland

"Ai, I don't think you should...." The pop-star was cut off as she untied her top. No matter how many times he saw them... or thought about them. Or saw her back and knew they were on the other side.

"Stand aside, young man, I think this requires a professional bikini inspector." Roland said in a haughtly voice and tried to push the catboy out of the way, squirting lotion on his own hands.

He ignored the little kid, I mean, who honestly brings kids like that on a nice cruise like this?

Athletics. Get out the way, foo'.

[roll0]x4

Talkkno
2009-03-04, 04:39 AM
As Roland began to approach, his brazen attempts were stopped, as he a clocking of a pistol appeaing from no where.
"Don't you dare." The former commissar said grimly.

Siren
2009-03-04, 10:11 PM
Ai- Near the Pool

Ai sits up some showing more of her bare breasts, but not all. She has a pouty look on her face.

"How is this sunscreen going to get on if one of these young men won't do it for me?"

Divine Comedy
2009-03-04, 10:22 PM
Jakeem Zulu

Suddenly, out of nowhere Jakeem Zulu and a black British gentleman burst onto the pool area, with fists flying. The brutal melee swirls quickly through the stunned crowd, until the combatants barrel through Ai, sending her flying into the pool. The melee then continues with chairs and decorations being thrown everywhere. The combatants vanish below deck, leaving everyone stunned.

12 for luck to knock Ai into the pool.

Siren
2009-03-04, 10:32 PM
Ai- In the Pool

Ai flies in one direction. Her top flies in another direction. The chair she was on flies in another direction. Since there was no warning and no time to concentrate, as Ai hits the water her legs turn into a tail. Ai has turned into a full fledged mermaid. Ai looks down in horror. She looks up at the people all around.

None of you knew she was a mermaid. Except Akane since they were close childhood friends. That even means you Tichrondrius.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-05, 03:01 AM
Roland

Too concerned with the pistol in his face, Roland turns to face the obviously insane commissioner. "Is sun screen against the law now?" He shouts, then takes a deep breath.

"Then take this!" He says, before launching into a melody. He begins to snap his finger to a certain rhythm, known only to him. Then he opens his mouth.

"It's tearing up your body when I blast you, and when you are dead you'll know it's true!"

Sonic attack!

[roll0]x4

Neon Knight
2009-03-05, 08:50 AM
Haru Narita

Haru crouched down by the pool. "Wow. Don't see that everyday."

Cpt. Soup
2009-03-05, 05:33 PM
Akane cringed into herself for a moment. That bloody rapper came out of nowhere, not even enough time for her to get outraged before it happened. Bad enough she had to seethe and watch those two scumbags be with Miss Ai; now the big secret was out and she'd have to kill the witnesses and spend a good amount of time cleaning up all trace of foul play. Thinking about cleaning reminded her; those rooms still had to be cleaned. If she killed them now they would be understaffed and she'd have to do it all herself, that was a big job for one person.

She relented her homicidal plan for the moment; besides, she still had to get Miss Ai's approval. Miss Ai.. oh thats right! Miss Ai was still in the pool!

Akane bolted up out of the chair and her train of thought.

Miss Ai! Are you hurt!?

DaburaMiyao
2009-03-05, 06:35 PM
Youko Tsuki

Youko stared around at all of the chaos swirling around him.

WHAT THE F***!? MERMAIDS, GUNS, ANGRY BLACK MEN...

Youko bolted to the pool. "Ai! Are you okay?" Youko jumped into the pool after her, not thinking that she probably wasn't drowning.

He wrapped his arms around her, "accidentally" brushing them against her breasts. And then again. And again.

"What should I do?" He looked up at Akane for help.

Athletics to "save" Ai.
[roll0]x3

Siren
2009-03-05, 07:42 PM
Ai- In the Pool

"It is ok guys. I can't get out myself. Don't freak out Akane. We will just have to change the plan now. I have a new plan already. Akane and Captain go collect the others. I need to tell a story and explain everything."

Ai pushes herself out of the pool.

"I will be like this for a little while. I really could use some sun screen guys."

Ai looks at the catboy and Roland.

Neon Knight
2009-03-05, 07:48 PM
Haru Narita

Haru was, of course, already there. And eager to please annoy.

"Soooooo, are you some kind of freaky fish gal? Have you ever been to an octopus's garden? Can you talk to whales?"

Cpt. Soup
2009-03-06, 02:20 PM
Akane works her jaw for a moment before turning to comply with Miss Ai's order. She leaves the pool area to collect the others. As for who the others are exactly, Akane's player isn't sure if it means the other PC's or the entire crew, but Akane herself has a good idea of what she meant and complies with the order.

Anyone close by might hear Akane muttering something to herself about sunscreen and water.

DaburaMiyao
2009-03-06, 08:20 PM
Youko Tsuki

"Of course, right away." Youko has a slight nosebleed as he stares at Ai's chest, then quickly begins to rub lotion in everywhere he can on her back before any of the other guys interrupt again.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-09, 01:26 PM
Roland

Pretty confident that the weirdo that causes trouble for no reason was dealt with, the pretty boy clears his throat and surveys the scene. He rubs his fingers over his nose and sniffles lightly.

"So, Ai, when were you going to tell me you were a mermaid?"

Neon Knight
2009-03-09, 01:34 PM
Haru Narita

"Probably after she dragged you to her undersea kingdom to spend all of eternity beneath the waves." Haru said happily, absolutely tickled by this turn of events. "Oh, hey, do you know what this means? Ia! Ia! C'thulhu fhtagn!"

Siren
2009-03-09, 04:31 PM
Ai

Ai looks uncomfortable about the question.

"I was going to tell you when it became important. It isn't like you ever asked me if I was a mermaid. I was not going to drag you under the waves though. I would have asked if I wanted you to come under water with me."

Ai stares daggers at Haru.

Neon Knight
2009-03-09, 04:51 PM
Haru Narita

"Aw, is that anyway to look at a poor orphaned boy?" Haru said cheekily. "Say, have you ever been to Davy Jones Locker? If you eat fish, does that count as cannibalism? Do androids dream of electric sheep?" Haru shrugged. "That last one doesn't have anything to do with you being a mermaid, I've just always wondered."

Siren
2009-03-09, 08:30 PM
Ai

"I don't think this is any way to talk to your adopted mother, so I will look at you any way I please. No about Davy Jones Locker. We don't really think about whether it is cannibalism. Not many other things to eat down there. If you want to know about Androids you should talk to my friend Chiyo. I think you are being way too curious. Don't you need to take a nap?"

Ai looks like she really believes that last statement.

DaburaMiyao
2009-03-09, 08:40 PM
Youko Tsuki

Youko massaged Ai's back through the conversations, flinching as Roland walked by for fear of being beat up or something.

"I hope I'm not being too curious or bold in asking, but were you born this way?" He continued rubbing her back. "I wasn't born a catperson, so I was just wondering."

Neon Knight
2009-03-09, 09:40 PM
Haru Narita

"Nope. As a matter of fact, I feel so lively, I could just sing!" Haru slung his guitar off his back. "But instead, I'll just play a song. A serenade for the queen of the sea!"

Haru began to play a merry tune, grinning at AI like the cat that had eaten the canary.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-10, 03:11 PM
Roland

"Ai..." Roland sighed, she kept too much from him. He cast a glare over at the little boy again. How annoying was he? Man. "If you say one more thing you're going overboard without a raft, kid." The pop star said, trying to pick him up by the back of his shirt.

Athletics to pick him up like so many other small people in anime!

[roll0]x4

Neon Knight
2009-03-10, 03:44 PM
Haru Narita

Haru let himself be lifted into the air. "You're just jealous of my great skill with a six-string."

Siren
2009-03-10, 09:27 PM
Ai

"I was born this way. Both my parents are mermaids too. In fact the whole reason I am in show business is because of them."

Ai turns towards Roland holding the kid up.

"Oh Roland you sure know how to impress a girl."

Neon Knight
2009-03-10, 09:53 PM
Haru Narita

"Because lifting a small child is the absolute epitome of heroics." Haru shifted a bit in Roland's grasp. "Hey, if my clothes get all stretched and wrinkled, it is totally his fault."

Cpt. Soup
2009-03-11, 12:36 AM
Akane eventually finds Jakeem in a deep intellectual conversation with the black boxer again. Before he even has a chance to put up the guise of a hip-hop artist of Flavor Flav proportions; Akane grabs him by the back of his collar and attempts to drag him back to the pool area.

Miss Ai wishes to speak to all the new crew immediately.

She speaks this in a dull, monotone fashion. She also appears to be oblivious if she's inadvertently strangling Jakeem with his collar.

Rolled a 6 for athletics. 6x3=18 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5875707&postcount=21)

Tichrondrius
2009-03-11, 04:00 AM
Roland

"Oh yes, I live only for you, Ai... hmm... I think that's a new song." He smiled to himself, then glared back at the kid. "Okay, brat, off ya go." His smile got wider as he spun around and threw the kid as hard as he could. Toward the pool or something.

Attack!

[roll0]x4

Neon Knight
2009-03-11, 10:42 AM
Haru Narita

Haru displayed no dismay at his sudden flight. "Wheeeee! I'm the rocket man!"

Haru arced towards the pool. Just before he hit the water, a pair of black crows wing's sprouted from his back. He easily took to the air, veering around to fly above Roland's head. "Actually, more like the birdman. Hey, Roland, guess what? I predict that you will sleep with Ai.... NEVERMORE!!"

I got a 15 in the dice thread, but I'll be spending [roll0] favor to improve that to a 20, thus besting Tich's roll.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-11, 02:40 PM
Roland

"Aw geez, someone get me a beebee gun." Roland said, dismayed and started idly waving his hand in the air to try and take down the bird. "Or a broom, aw man. Am I the only normal one here?" He muttered to himself, before giving up and just walking over to crouch beside Ai.

"How ya doin', Princess of the Sea?"

Neon Knight
2009-03-11, 03:54 PM
Haru Narita

Haru continues to fly about and... be Haru. That is to say, bothersome.

"Hey, Roland, better get yourself to a doctor. Who knows what you'll catch from doing the nasty with a fish person!"

Siren
2009-03-11, 06:23 PM
Ai

Ai finished drying off and changed back to human. She then started to walk off.

"I hope nobody wonders why I didn't tell anyone about this. I think you have all shown why no one would want that secret out."

Ai walks back towards her dressing room.

"Someone come get me when the others arrive for the meeting. If those two don't show up soon I guess I will just tell you guys."

All Ship Bulletin

"All new crew please report to the pool. Ms. Ai has something to tell everyone. Captain and Ms. Akane please return as well."

Divine Comedy
2009-03-11, 11:48 PM
Jakeem Zulu

Heads back to the pool, battered yet exhilarated.

Cpt. Soup
2009-03-12, 10:06 PM
Akane follows behind Jakeem and looks around at the assembled characters.

The captain hasn't returned yet?

Akane says this rather woodenly. She decides to ignore the miniature winged Buddy Holly flying overhead, and plops down on a chair to wait until Miss Ai returns.

Divine Comedy
2009-03-12, 10:08 PM
Jakeem Zulu
CH, I DON'T KNOW. PEOPLE ON THIS BOAT BE STRAIGHT TRIPPIN.

dyslexicfaser
2009-03-12, 11:35 PM
Man, has it been awhile since I've posted in this thread, or what? /shame

Gunter Stadfeldt

Gunter, clad in a periwinkle blue suit identical to the one he had torn off his frame earlier in the kitchen, had made his way to the deck where everyone was congregating.

He clapped a hand on Roland's shoulder with a great deal of force, all but crushing the man to his side, declaring, "Of course you are not the only normal one, -" it only took him a few seconds to remember the man's name this time - "Roland! Why, I am extremely normal. And the pimp, the gun-toting captain and the flying boy all seem like very normal and likable people as well."

Gunter was the epitome of the saying, 'Seeing the world with rose-colored glasses.'

He pulled out a little cloth doll that had a disturbing likeness to the man in his grip. He had apparently sewed it together in the ten minutes it had taken him to get from the kitchen to his room to the deck. "Isn't that right, Mini-Roland?"

He released his captive in order to have better control of Mini-Roland, who danced about between Gunter's hands and declared that he had never seen it that way, but of course Gunter - his good friend - was right.

He looked around, suddenly disconcerted. "Why, where is the delightful Miss Ai?" Mini-Roland didn't know, either.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-14, 03:22 PM
Roland

Roland is about to try another whack at the kid, but pauses to consider his implications and gets a little squicked out. "Ew..." He mutters to himself, giving up on the brat and walking over to get closer to Ai. He watches her retreat to her dressing room.

"Yeah, totally normal. Everyone here is like a bad parody." He laughs, and then eyes the doll that Gunter pulled out. He was about to go on with him like a buddy, but that is... pretty creepy. "Um... er.." He stammers, some shyness taking over. "Let me go find Ai..."

And then he retreats in Ai's dressing room. "Hey, Ai? Thought you could use some company."

DaburaMiyao
2009-03-14, 04:23 PM
Youko Tsuki

Youko yawned in the most catlike way possible and walked over the a chair on the deck of the boat. He lounged in it and decided it was time for a catnap.

Siren
2009-03-14, 07:48 PM
Ai-In Her Dressing Room

When Roland came in Ai was in a shining green floor length evening gown that looks like waves in a way.

"Hi Roland. I should get back to the pool. Everyone will need to be told things"

Ai walked out the door to the deck. I am going to assume Roland follows her so that he hears this.

"Hello Everyone. By now most everyone knows that I am in fact a mermaid. This should not effect your job much. I was planning on using this trip to fake my death by drowning and get out of the limelight. I obviously will no longer be able to do that. So since I cannot get the insurance money for that to save my parents you all will have to help me. I can no longer stand the limelight. I have only lasted this long to make money for my parents. More about that later...the guests will be here any minute. Everyone should return to where you boarded the ship. There you should greet and escort guests to their rooms. Thanks to everyone for helping clean the ship for their arrival."

Akane: 10 favor for following orders.
Youko: 6 favor for entertaining Ai and cleaning deck
Roland: 7 favor for catching fish
Gunter: 7 favor for catching fish
Jakeem: 11 favor for making over the singer
Haru: 7 favor for making over the singer

The fishing group wins the special prize and for tonight they get Ai's love and that confers them 1 extra point of affection just for tonight. When the day is over they will be back to normal.

Neon Knight
2009-03-14, 09:17 PM
Haru Narita

Haru flew over to the spot Ai had indicated and landed. "Insurance fraud?!? And she was lecturing me about lying!?!" Haru crossed his arms and pouted.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-18, 09:13 PM
Roland

"But... I thought you were trying to return to the limelight. What does this mean for us?" Roland asked, staring at Ai and rubbing his hands together worriedly. "Where you even planning on telling me before you did this?" He sighed.

He turned to walk away, but turned to her first and took one of her hands. "Well, no matter what happens, Ai.... I will always love you."

Seduction roll on you, SIREN!

[roll0]x3

Siren
2009-03-18, 09:42 PM
Ai

"I'm sorry. I wasn't ever really going to tell you. It is so hard to tell you things that will make you sad. I hate being famous. All people want to hear is about how I am doing badly, because I am not as young as I used to be. It doesn't mean we can't be together though."

Ai smiles at Roland.

2 to resist seduction. So roland wins.

Siren
2009-03-18, 11:32 PM
Roland and Gunter grow breasts. Turns out the water in the fish tanks has gender bending properties, oops. Ai will have to yell at Hooker about that. She puts stuff in like that occasionally.

Fantasy random event because this seemed the most fun. Enjoy your new breasts guys.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-19, 10:11 PM
Roland

The popstar rubs her hand and smiles back at her. "Well, I was thinking later on we could go back to your room..." He begins, but then something... is wrong.

Wrong wrong.

"Ah!" He yells, his chest expanding by at least three cup sizes. "No! What?! Ah!" Roland yells out, letting go of Ai's hand and running around freaked out till he comes in close contact with Youko and knocks him, the chair, and himself all into the pool. Then his shirt bursts open.

[roll0]x4 - To knock Youko into the pool.

dyslexicfaser
2009-03-20, 11:51 PM
I will, thanks!

Gunther Stradfeldt

Gunther went from watching Roland run around to peeking down the front of his shirt.

"Wh-" he looked distraught. "What are you going to do if I get to like this?"

He pulled out a hand mirror from an inner pocket and admired himself. There may have been pink shoujo sparkles surrounding his face, or that may just be an optical illusion.

"I'm pretty cute, if I say so myself. This could be a real problem!"

He'd need to replace most of his wardrobe!

DaburaMiyao
2009-03-21, 04:45 PM
Youko Tsuki

Youko was having a nice dream about naked girls in a hot spring when suddenly the water was all around him.

"Wh-blubblublub!?" He broke through the surface of the water and noticed Roland. Was it Roland? He had... boobs.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Youko kicked around in the pool and made his way to the edge where he pulled himself up, still laughing maniacally. He reached over and groped Roland.

"Wow. Just wow."

Mermaids, men with women parts. This wasn't a normal cruise.

Siren
2009-03-21, 05:35 PM
Ai

Ai not being the sharpest tool in the shed notices nothing amiss.

"Why are you boys playing in the pool? The guests will be arriving soon. You are going to make me mad."

Ai has her hands on her hips.

Remember it is not permanent. You will be returning to normal...when it is funny.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-22, 01:13 AM
Roland

"Er.." Was all Roland had to offer at being manless and in the pool. He managed to drag himself over to the edge, but was defenseless at being boob groped by Youko. "Why you little!" He started, lifting an arm to backhand him, but thinking quickly and using it to cover his breasts.

"Um... Ai... er..." He stammered, shyness taking over as he dragged himself out of the pool. "Can we go to your dressing room? I need to borrow some of your clothes." He suggested, glaring at Youko again and following Ai.

Will to convince her!

[roll0]x3

Should be no problem to convince my seduced Ai to do it. :P

Siren
2009-03-22, 01:19 AM
Ai

Ai finally notices the difference.

"Yes you can. I will have to talk to Hooker. This is not the first time she has done something like this sadly. I keep her because she is such a good cook."

Ai reaches a hand out to pull Roland up.

DaburaMiyao
2009-03-22, 06:03 PM
Youko Tsuki

Youko laughed and Roland a little more before skipping to his bunk and changing into dry clothes. He got back to the deck and stood next to Gunther.

"Dude, you're not supposed to like it." Youko stared at Gunther's chest and slowly reached out and poked out of his breasts. "I need to give you guys girl names now."

Seduction roll on Gunther! XD
[roll0]x3!

dyslexicfaser
2009-03-22, 11:18 PM
Gunther Stradfeldt

Gunter shivered just a bit when Youko poked his newly-formed breast. A light blush rose high on his cheeks. He quickly shrugged his way back into his powder blue overjacket, which did a fair job of hiding his ridiculously-large, magically-induced boobs. It was still pretty obvious what was under there, though.

"I, ah, believe I will avail myself of Miss Ai's kindness, as well." As his long legs carried him to safety, he turned a speculative eye to the cat-boy. He was certainly very lovely and obviously fun-loving, but he wasn't much of a gentleman. Really! Poking a lady's unmentionables! He wasn't that kind of girl!

Bit of a fixer-upper. Still, he liked a challenge.

Epic failure on the Will roll to resist: 3 vs. 18.

Gunther is now in madly love with the guy poking his boob, I guess?

Siren
2009-03-22, 11:26 PM
Ai

Ai leads the boys back to her dressing room.

"What kind of outfits do you boys want? I hope you fit into my clothes. We all seem to be of a size though. Well go into the closet and get whatever you want."

Ai sits in a chair and points towards the closet.

Since Ai is giving you these clothes they are now your uniform for while you are a girl. You retain your steward powers and take no negative side effects. Also if you want to name any other changes to your appearance that is fine too. They will only last while you are a girl though.

Faser: Yes you are in love with someone who poked your boob.

Tichrondrius
2009-03-25, 05:39 PM
Roland

"I've always liked the name Jasmine..." Roland pondered, stroking his completely hairless chin. With a resigned sigh, he entered the closet and came out in a sexy new Maid outfit. His breasts, however, seemed to be larger then Ai. "Erm..." He pondered. "Why does Ai even have a maid uniform?" He muttered to himself, and settled on fetish sex as the answer.

"Well... I guess... we'd better get to work..." He said with a resigned sigh, and gave Ai a quick kiss before going off to find the guests.

That's Maid for you. XD

Neon Knight
2009-03-25, 05:41 PM
Haru Narita

Haru turned and saw a new girl (Roland) coming up to greet the guests too. "Oh, hi! I'm Haru!"

Cpt. Soup
2009-03-25, 07:08 PM
Akane didn't seem particularly fazed by the gender swap. She kept a calm face up until she was certain Ai and the ladyfied men were out and away before getting up. She bent down to pick up her chair and sent it flying at Youko while her face contorted with anger.

Listen to me you bucket of slime, there's only so much of you're foolery I'm willing to let by. You'd better walk lightly, else I'll have the Captain chuck whats left of your soon to be mutilated body overboard.

rolled 4 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5925239&postcount=26) with x3 makes a 12 for an athletics roll.

Siren
2009-03-29, 08:57 PM
Ai- In her dressing room

"Good choice Roland. Please the guests."

Ai accepts the kiss. She looks at Roland's breasts and at hers. She is satisfied that hers look better than his. His look ridiculously big for his body.

"Well what are you going to wear Gunter? You don't have to get a maid uniform. Get whatever you want."

Where Haru and Roland are

The first guests to arrive are all dressed in cloaks despite it being hot outside. They stop right after getting onto the ship because they don't know where to go.

Divine Comedy
2009-03-29, 10:14 PM
This **** is crazy. I'm bouncin'

Jakeem heads off to greet the guests.

DaburaMiyao
2009-03-30, 09:00 PM
Youko Tsuki

Youko is thinking of hilarious girl names. He hears a noise and turns to hold up his staff and intercept the chair.

"Hey! What's your problem?" Youko looks between terrified, amused, and a bit angry. He walks over to Akane and pulls a bouquet of flowers from his sleeve. Magicians can do that.

"Here, for the lovely but feisty lady. I meant no harm." He smiles.

Seduction!
If Miroku were a magician. XD

[roll0]x3

Tichrondrius
2009-03-30, 09:27 PM
Roland Jasmine

"Hello there, may I take your cloaks?" Jasmine said, moving closer to the two and ignoring that little bratty kid. He didn't need this from him right now.

Neon Knight
2009-03-31, 08:52 AM
Haru Narita

Haru didn't like being ignored. He whistled innocently, looked to the side, and produced a small egg from his sleeve. "Sorry, son or daughter, but you're giving your life for a worthy cause." Haru then tried to put some egg on the new girl's face, all sneaky like.

Cunning [roll0] x3.

Cpt. Soup
2009-03-31, 03:34 PM
Oh..well, I might have overreacted..

Why was she acting like this? she should be kicking this scumball in his solarplexus, but that was just a tiny voice in the back of her head now. The general consensus in her head at the moment was that maybe he wasn't so bad..

*screaming* A one? (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5941630&postcount=27) I lost a willsave? How!? Impossible! My bonus of four has amounted nothing, in my first chance to make use of the stat! graghggh!

Akane has fallen for Youko the Catboy

DaburaMiyao
2009-04-03, 07:43 PM
Youko Tsuki

Youko places the flowers in Akane's hand and smiles at her. "It's okay, I'm glad you're better now." He smiles a very charming smile and wanders to where the guests are.

"Hi everyone!" He waves.

Siren
2009-04-03, 09:56 PM
On Deck with the Guests

The first girl hands Roland her cloak. As soon as it is off most everyone should recognize her as the rival of Ai the "Booty in a Bottle" girl. She is very pretty and wearing very little under her cloak. The other person holds onto the cloak a bit longer.

"Hi everyone where is my room? Can someone show me, please?" says the girl with no cloak Tandy Showoff the "Booty in a Bottle" girl.

Tichrondrius
2009-04-04, 03:28 PM
Roland Jasmine

Luckily, Roland managed to move out of the way just in time, deftly dodging the literal egg on her face. "Nice try kid, I hate you so much." She hissed under her breath at him and smiled graciously, taking the offered cloak.

"Oh, er, hi." He stammered. Tandy, being the rival of Ai, had on several occasions tried to steal him from Ai... when ever they were actually dating, of course. "May I show you to your room? This way please." He squeaked, taking her arm and leading her. Quickly. Certainly didn't want Ai seeing her.

Maybe he could keep them away from each other this whole ride?

Ai didn't need another incident....

Siren
2009-04-04, 04:20 PM
Guests on the Deck

The second person in a cloak takes it off. It is Pant Sass from Roland's old group.

"Man that girl that just took Tandy to her room was hot. She looks a lot like Roland though. Is that girl his sister?"

Pants keeps looking in the direction of the girl.

Neon Knight
2009-04-04, 06:10 PM
Haru Narita

Haru sighed as he looked down on the splat from the broken egg. "A moment of silence, please, for my fallen son."

DaburaMiyao
2009-04-06, 02:58 AM
Youko Tsuki

Youko stands next to Pant, unable to control himself with such a perfect situation and leans over to talk to him.

"That's Roland's cousin," he says, using everything to hold in his laughter. "She'll sleep with singers, like Rick Starter. And his brother, Darren. You could try for her, she's also really great. I should know." Youko smiles at Pant. "Just get her drunk inconspicuously."

Youko clears his throat like nothing happened. "Should I show you to your room?"

Siren
2009-04-06, 10:10 PM
With Roland and Tandy

These two reach Tandy's room.

"Thank for showing me my room. Would you like to come in and help me unpack...or maybe other things? You are pretty cute."

Tandy touches Roland's face.

On Deck

Pant Sass stops staring when they are long out of view.

"Yes you can show me to my room. Also you can tell me all you know about that girl. Maybe even show me her room."

There is still one person in a cloak waiting.

Neon Knight
2009-04-06, 10:13 PM
Haru Narita

Haru shrugged and walked up the final figure. "Hello! May I take your cloak? Watch your step, though, someone dropped an egg on deck."

Siren
2009-04-06, 10:30 PM
On the Deck

The figure shakes its head no. This figure is shorter than the others.

"Please just show me to my room."

Tichrondrius
2009-04-07, 03:41 AM
Roland

"Uhh... you're bi?" Is all Roland can muster, backing up a step. "I, er... don't think it would be a good idea and... umm.. I can help you unpack." He offers, stepping in to help her.

Neon Knight
2009-04-07, 10:13 AM
Haru Narita

"Kay then! Follow me!" Haru led the way.

DaburaMiyao
2009-04-07, 05:00 PM
Youko Tsuki

"Sure, right this way!" Youko starts down to the rooms.

"So... You're interested in her, huh? I read somewhere- and don't get mad, okay?- but I read that you were gay." Youko grins. "Not like it matters to me, I can keep a secret."

"Anyway, yeah, Rhonda, that's Roland's sister," He thinks for a moment. "Rhonda is her middle name, ask her what her first name is." Whew, don't want to get in a big mess. Or do I...

"She's easy when she's intoxicated. Lots and lots of wine, I'm sure there's plenty in the cafeteria place. And I always keep a hidden stash of the best stuff. It'll cost you though. And here's Rhonda's room. Would you like to take a free tour?"

Siren
2009-04-07, 06:39 PM
Tandy

"Yes I am bi. You know you want me. Tandy grabs Roland's boob."

Pant Sass

"Yes there are rumors about that, but don't believe everything you read."

Pant looks at the door and then looks at Youko.

"Take me in to my sweet princess's room."

Mysterious Stranger

The cloaked person follows Haru. They reach the room. The cloaked person indicates that Haru should enter.

Neon Knight
2009-04-07, 07:05 PM
Haru Narita

Haru shrugged and entered. "Do you need me to show you where everything is? It's pretty straightforward."

Siren
2009-04-07, 07:12 PM
Mysterious Stranger

After Haru comes into the room, the stranger pulls down the hood. It is someone Haru knows. It is a girl that the assassins trained before they trained him.

"So you found yourself a nice home, huh? I think that if you want to keep it you had better do what I want."

Neon Knight
2009-04-07, 07:20 PM
Haru Narita

Haru's eyes widened in surprise, then narrowed. "It's a pretty good gig, yeah. I could always find another one, though. Maybe not as cushy as this, but perhaps someone who'd let me cut loose a bit more. And if you need me help, why do you think you're powerful enough to threaten me?"

Siren
2009-04-07, 07:27 PM
Not so mysterious stranger

"Yeah you are probably right. I should just kill you now and do everything myself. Better call for help, baby."

The stranger attacks.

athletics [roll0]

Neon Knight
2009-04-07, 08:23 PM
Haru Narita

Haru grinned like the devil on Bloody Sunday. He rolled aside of the assassin's attack and launched a deadly wave of razor edged guitar picks.

Original roll. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5969479&postcount=28) I'm improving my attribute by 2. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5969490&postcount=29) Total is 24.

Siren
2009-04-07, 08:31 PM
Mysterious Girl

The girl gets hit, but quickly recovers. She comes with another attack. This time Haru can see she is using wire for making instruments to attack. She spins around behind him and tries to slice through Haru's neck.

athletics [roll0]

Neon Knight
2009-04-07, 08:40 PM
Haru Narita

Haru met string with string; he blocked the attack with his guitar. Haru used the resulting chord as the starting point for a furious sonic attack from his guitar.

11. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5969586&postcount=30)

Siren
2009-04-07, 08:45 PM
Mysterious Cat

The girl crouches down after the sonic attack and morphs into a cat. The cat tries to scratch him on his legs.

athletics [roll0]

Neon Knight
2009-04-07, 09:09 PM
Haru Narita

Haru launched himself forward and used his wings to glide over the attack, then he kicked off of the opposite wall to swoop back for another sonic attack from his six-string.

Original roll. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5969740&postcount=31) Favor spent to increase it. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5969747&postcount=32) Busted Luck from a 3 to a 2 to pay for it. Total is 9.

Siren
2009-04-07, 09:12 PM
Mysterious Cat

The cat has blood coming out of his ears from the attacks. She looks a bit battered as well. The cat tries to make a run for it jumping out the port hole.

athletics [roll0]

Neon Knight
2009-04-07, 09:35 PM
Haru Narita

Haru let her go. After all, he'd shown her who rocked this place. "I am a Six-String Samurai!" Haru struck an epic pose with his guitar.

"Bored now." Haru went off to find someone to bother.

dyslexicfaser
2009-04-08, 10:01 PM
Gunter Stadfeldt

Gunter, after a far-too-long perusal of Lady Ai's closet, emerged like a model coming off a runway.

She wore an ensemble with a main color of rich red. Her top was a band of tight, form fitting material decorated with a Hawaiian styled pattern of black butterflies. One could barely see the bikini bottom as it flashed out with each step from beneath the long sarong styled skirt she wore tied at her hip. Her blonde hair was pulled back and fastened with a flowered comb behind one ear. The outfit emphasized her long legs and flat stomach and was very much in the spirit for a cruise ship.

The man-turned-woman smiled happily, not very burdened by his gender switch. "Thank you for your gracious loan, Lady Ai. Truly, you have a fine eye for clothing!"

She left, still trying to think of names for her altered state, following Roland's lead. She'd always liked Karen, but perhaps Amalia or Hilda...

Siren
2009-04-08, 10:06 PM
Ai

Ai just stared as he/she walked away.

"He sure is flamboyant for someone who just changed genders. He has such good taste too. That looks better than my outfit."

Ai grumbles and walks into her bedroom. The walks and all the furniture of her bedroom are covered in pictures of Roland.

"I sure hope Roland turns back soon."

Neon Knight
2009-04-09, 08:02 AM
Haru Narita

Haru was also in Ai's bedroom, scribbling mustaches onto all of Roland's pictures with a permanent marker. When Ai came in he hid the marker behind his back and tried to look innocent. "Hi Ai!"

Cpt. Soup
2009-04-09, 12:35 PM
Akane

Akane went off to do vague maid things on the boat until Miss Ai called for her. For some reason she couldn't get that blasted Catboy's face out of her head!

Siren
2009-04-10, 10:05 AM
Ai

"What the crap! You should not be in my room. I never said you could come in here. You had better find a way to clean those off or I will be very mad."

Ai walks over to the posters and stares at the disfigurement.

"Akane!"

Ai calls for her maid.

Neon Knight
2009-04-10, 11:21 AM
Haru Narita

"Aw, come on! You can't deny that it's an improvement!" Haru held up a formally dignified photo of Roland, now bearing a handlebar mustache.

Cpt. Soup
2009-04-10, 12:17 PM
Akane

*Maid protocol activate!!*

"..-ment!"

Akane catches the last syllable of whatever miniature Buddy Holly said as she burst into the room.

Yes Miss Ai?

Her eyes slide around the room the get a feel for what could be the problem. She manages to connect the permanent marker Haru held with the assortment of facial hair that spontaneously grew on Miss Ai's picture collection of Rolands. She had to admit some small celebration on her part over the defaced pictures. Akane worked hard to keep a smile from her face, as Miss Ai didn't look particularly amused.

Siren
2009-04-10, 01:30 PM
Ai

"Akane make sure these posters are all fixed. If they are not feel free to punish him however you like."

Ai looks around.

"Also if they can't be fixed take them down and get some more out of the poster closet. Do we have the spy camera making new pictures of Roland? Well not right now, but before he turned into a girl?"

Tichrondrius
2009-04-10, 02:14 PM
Roland

"I.. um... I'm not that kind of girl!" Roland insisted, stumbling back and throwing his hands protectively over his chest. "I think I should just... go, get Ai or something!"

Siren
2009-04-10, 03:04 PM
Tandy

"Get over here."

Tandy tries to grab Roland and kiss her.

20 to restraint

Tichrondrius
2009-04-10, 07:29 PM
Roland

"No, please..." Roland said shyly, trying to tug away roughly, but was forced to kiss her back.

[roll0]x4

DaburaMiyao
2009-04-10, 09:41 PM
Youko Tsuki

Youko opens the door and walks away. "Well, see you later, I'm sure she'll be back soon. Feel free to take souvenirs."

He chuckles to himself, imagining the look on Pant's face when he sees he men's clothing in his beloved's room.

He turns a corner and runs into Gunter. Taking a step back, his jaw drops.

"Hollllllllyyyyyy... Wow. You look- really- freaking... amazing." He stands there drooling then remembers to shut his mouth.

Siren
2009-04-11, 12:32 AM
Tandy

Tandy kisses Roland a long time. Tandy pulls Roland over to the bed and starts to undress him/her. After his/her dress is open though Roland changes back into a man.

"What the crap...Roland!"

Tandy screams a blood-curdling scream.

Cpt. Soup
2009-04-11, 05:10 PM
Akane
Of course Miss Ai, the camera is always running, now I'll see what I can do about these.

She curtsied to her and moved to take down several of the pictures. Akane tucked these few under her arm and turned to Haru.

You come away with me, you're going to help me see if we can save some of the pictures.

Neon Knight
2009-04-11, 05:20 PM
Haru Narita

"Aw, come on!" Haru complained. "She can always just get more pictures of stupid old Roland. What's so special about these?"

Siren
2009-04-11, 09:03 PM
Ai

Ai picks up a sharp object and points it right next to Haru's face.

"Dear adopted son, I could buy you plastic surjury at any time. Does that mean I should stab you in the face? I am totally serious when it comes to Roland, you on the other hand I could send back to the orphanage if you get too cheeky. Personally I would suggest that you do as I say, because we are about to start going out to sea and what happens on my boat stays on my boat."

Ai glares at the boy.

Haru loses two favor and Ai loses her mind temporarily.

Tichrondrius
2009-04-11, 09:49 PM
Roland

"Hey, its back, hello old friend!"

Then he notices his predicament.

"Um.. I can explain... hey, why am I trying to explain, you're a rapist!" He yells back, trying to get.

Siren
2009-04-11, 10:45 PM
Tandy

"I didn't rape you. Besides who do you think they are going to believe, me or the guy who is crossdressing? Now get out of my room."

Tandy stands there fuming.

Pant Sass

Pant looks around the room. There are guys clothes everywhere and pics of Roland.

"Hmm I think that guy took me to the wrong room. I will wait for Roland and then he can take me to the hot girl."

DaburaMiyao
2009-04-11, 11:14 PM
Youko Tsuki

Just as Youko finishes complimenting Gunter, he hears a scream coming from one of the guests' rooms.

"Be right back."

He runs to Tandy's room.

"Tandy Showoff! Hi! I love the video for Booty in a Bottle, it's so sexual and- Roland! You're back to a dude! AHH!" He covers his eyes.

"Dude, mind covering that up!?"

Siren
2009-04-12, 12:55 AM
Tandy

Youko comes in and compliments Tandy. Tandy starts talking to Youko.

"Well I am pretty great and sexy...get him out of here. You work here right? Make sure he is never in my sight again. You can come back again if you want. I could use some company."

Tandy tries her best to look sexy.

Neon Knight
2009-04-12, 08:05 AM
Haru Narita

Haru held still. Wow, if Ai is this much of a bitch, then what is her drummer like?

"Does Roland now that his girl is such a violent, petty thing?"

Siren
2009-04-12, 08:31 AM
Ai

"If you didn't know I was violent and petty then you must not know much about the rich. Also you must not have kept up with me in the tabloids. What kind of son are you? Don't even know about your mother."

Neon Knight
2009-04-12, 08:37 AM
Haru Narita

"Good Lord, the Eagles were right about Hotel California!" Haru shifted a bit, keeping his eyes on the sharp pointy thing. "Hey, aren't you rather mean for a mermaid?"

Siren
2009-04-12, 08:42 AM
Ai

"Mermaids are just like people sweetie. There are good mermaids and there are bad mermaids. I am not so bad, but you mess with my Roland or the posters...and things get a little crazy."

Cpt. Soup
2009-04-12, 08:44 AM
This was quickly spiraling out of control as far as Akane could tell, best to take the boy away before he shoots his mouth off anymore. Akane attempts to grapple Haru and hold him by his collar

I'll just take the boy away with me so he won't cause you anymore trouble, Miss Ai.

Should she succeed she'd quickly bustle out of the room, dragging Haru behind her.

gotta 15 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5985410&postcount=34) for an athletics check.

Siren
2009-04-12, 08:47 AM
Akane succeeds in dragging him away. I assume that Haru does not fight someone saving him.

Ai

"Make sure he at least tries to clean them. That boy needs a lesson."

Neon Knight
2009-04-12, 08:50 AM
Haru Narita

Haru allowed himself to be dragged away. "Bye, Ai! I'll remember this when I'm all grown up and I'll consign you to a home when you get old and wrinkly!"

Cpt. Soup
2009-04-12, 09:08 AM
Akane dragged him on over to her room which naturally was nearby. She let Haru go and gestured for him to follow her in. Once inside she dumps the pictures in her trashcan and moves over to her closet.

Those pictures are completely ruined, unfortunately I keep an emergency cache of copies handy. You really shouldn't anger Miss Ai anymore, because if you keep it up, you'll lose that appreciation I have for your antics. If you don't limit yourself to only bothering the other staff I'll have to drown you in the pool and throw you overboard.

She pulled out several pictures that resembled the ones she had and shuffled through them.

You can go if you want just don't go near Miss Ai's room for twenty minutes, and when you do see her again, look unhappy.

Neon Knight
2009-04-12, 09:43 AM
Haru Narita

"Drown me in the pool? Oh, please." Haru left to find some more havoc to create.

Tichrondrius
2009-04-12, 06:35 PM
Roland

"I, er, hey, I'm sorry, why am I apologizing... I'll just, uh, go, shut up Youko, never mention, bye.." Roland muttered as he quickly fell out of the room, somehow dressed back in his girl maid uniform. "Damn, I have to get back to that water... and... what? No!" He cursed at himself, stumbling along and looking around corners to make sure he didn't run into anyone on the way back to his room.

Luck. ^^

[roll0]x3

Neon Knight
2009-04-12, 06:42 PM
Haru Narita

Would Haru be lucky enough to stumble across Roland in his unfortunate condition?

[roll0] x2.

DaburaMiyao
2009-04-12, 07:08 PM
Youko Tsuki

"Hecanwalkhimselfout,byeRoland!" Youko slams the door shut after Roland, then opens it again and calls out. "And stay away from Miss great and sexy Tandy!"

He slams the door again and pounces at her like a kitty.

Siren
2009-04-12, 08:08 PM
Haru finds Roland.

Tandy

Tandy grabs Youko.

"You are a good boy aren't you? Would you like to do something fun with me kitty?"

Tichrondrius
2009-04-12, 10:21 PM
Roland

"Okay, just another turn of the bend and..."

It was Haru. Finding Roland the man in a maid costume. He blushed crimson.

"You annoying little parakeet!" He yelled, covering himself like an embarrassed schoolgirl.

Neon Knight
2009-04-12, 10:21 PM
Haru Narita

Haru rounded a corner... and saw Roland. In women's clothing.

He walked up right up to Roland and began belting out the Lumberjack song at the top of his lungs.

"Oh,
He's a lumberjack, and he's okay!
He sleeps all night and he works all day!
He cuts down trees, He skips and jumps, He likes to press wild flowers,
He puts on women's clothing, and hangs around in bars!"

Haru clutched his stomach and began laughing. "And I thought you were so rugged, Roland!"

DaburaMiyao
2009-04-12, 10:38 PM
Youko Tsuki

"Mee-Yoww!" Youko purrs in reply and Tandy is suddenly naked.

Siren
2009-04-12, 10:40 PM
Tandy

Tandy sings a high pitched note that only animals can hear and then Youko is naked. Then Tandy begins touching him. Suddenly she stops.

"How old are you?"

Tichrondrius
2009-04-12, 11:48 PM
Roland

The pop star clutches his hand into a fist. He didn't need this. Do you know how much crap you get for singing in a boy band?

"Man overboard!" He shouted, rearing back a mighty kick and punts him in the face, hopefully over the rail.

"Sailing... takes me awwaaaay..."

Athletics. ^^

[roll0]x4

DaburaMiyao
2009-04-12, 11:56 PM
Youko Tsuki

"Older than eighteen and younger than twenty, ow ow ow!" He answers, still touching her.

dyslexicfaser
2009-04-13, 12:17 AM
((OOC: Gunter's luck is, as usual, bulletproof: 24. So he definitely runs into Roland. Now I just have to decide if it would be lucky to lay his pure, innocent eyes on a philandering catboy or not.))

Gunter Stadfeldt

Gunter, drawn by the sound of singing, found Roland(a) attempting to set the long-distance record for child-punting.

Not really observant at the best of times (Gunter saw the world through rose-colored glasses six inches thick and welded to his face), Gunter failed to differentiate between female Roland in a maid uniform and male Roland in a maid uniform.

She, being a huggy sort of person, wrapped her arms around her fellow brother/sister-in-being-transmogrified-without-their-prior-knowledge-or-consent in a show of platonic, sisterly love against adversity.

"Ah, Roland(a), my friend! Does our loveable lady and taskmistress have any more chores for us to attend to?" She gave the man in her clutches puppy-dog eyes. "Say you all are not cross with me for attending to our guests late? I had some difficulty procuring the perfect outfit."

Siren
2009-04-13, 12:21 AM
Tandy

"Ok you are legal then. Well then let's do this."

Fade to black?

Neon Knight
2009-04-13, 12:25 AM
Haru Narita

An almighty twang rent the air as Haru blocked the kick with his nigh indestructible guitar. "You're a sad, sad man, Roland. Your nemesis isn't even old enough to buy a beer. One day, Ai is going to wake up, and you'll be left with nothing."

Original roll. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5988980&postcount=36) Spent favor. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5988987&postcount=37) Total 12 for a tie.

Tichrondrius
2009-04-13, 01:06 AM
Roland

"Gunter... now isn't the best time..." Roland growled, his foot still positioned, blocked by the guitar.

"Soon you're time will come." He says, almost a full feral growl instead of words. "And I'll sing the song they play at your funeral. It'll be a quick, fun beat."

Neon Knight
2009-04-13, 10:22 AM
Haru Narita

"Man, everyone in pop music and rock n' roll is a jerk. I should have been a blues singer, or a jazz musician. I have never heard of a blues singer or a jazz musician who wasn't a great guy." Haru glanced around. "Say, are we going to do this for much longer? I'm getting bored."

Tichrondrius
2009-04-13, 02:58 PM
Roland

Roland shook his head and lowered his foot. He gave Haru another quick movement like he was attacking again, but walked by him in another attempt to get back to his room.

He had been flashing a lot of leg this whole time his kick was up.

DaburaMiyao
2009-04-13, 06:09 PM
Youko Tsuki

Youko bones Tandy and it fades to black.

Siren
2009-04-13, 06:42 PM
Tandy

Tandy lays on the bed totally spent from the sex with Youko.

"You are the best I have ever had. That means a lot because I have been with a lot of men. Wow. There must be something special about catboys."

Neon Knight
2009-04-14, 09:41 AM
Haru Narita

Haru waited until he was alone to vomit over the side of the ship. I hate Roland.

Siren
2009-04-14, 06:38 PM
While all this is going on, other guests got on board and were helped. The captain is about to take off. A cat with note around its neck has moved into Youko's room.

Ship Announcement

"The ship is taking off. Also Hooker has an emergency in the kitchen. Someone please report to the kitchen. That is all."

Time for another favor roll

Youko (2d6)[7] One for helping with a guest and one for having sex with a guest

Haru (d6)[1] For helping a guest

Roland (2d6)[6] For helping a guest and being a good sport about being a girl

Akane (d6)[2] for following orders

Gunter (d6)[4] Because he amuses me

Tichrondrius
2009-04-14, 07:56 PM
Roland

The pop star made it back to his room safely, and entered with a sigh.

"What?!" He shouted. "Pant! What are you doing here?"

Neon Knight
2009-04-14, 08:14 PM
Haru Narita

Haru perked up at the announcement. "TO THE KITCHEN!"

Haru dashed off.

Siren
2009-04-14, 09:25 PM
In the Kitchen

Haru would see Hooker trapped by five octopi. Hooker's top is being pulled down by one of them. Hooker is hot, in case anyone forgot.

"Help me, please."

Pant Sass

"Roland what are you doing in the love of my life's dress? Did you have sex with your own cousin?"

Pant totally ignores Roland's question.

The water no longer turns you into a woman, for those who are wondering.

Neon Knight
2009-04-14, 09:32 PM
Haru Narita

Haru blinked once and sighed. "Be glad I haven't hit puberty yet. Otherwise, I'd just watch."

Haru unslung his guitar and unleashed a sonic attack upon the octopi.

Total 15. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5996625&postcount=40)

Siren
2009-04-14, 09:42 PM
In the kitchen

Three of the octopi are uneffected. They stop pulling down Hooker's top though. They just stare at the boy. Two of them take damage. Hooker tries to pull some loose but doesn't seem to be helping at all.

Haru takes no stress
Octopi 4 and 5 take 5 stress.
Octopi 1,2, & 3 take no stress.

Neon Knight
2009-04-15, 10:40 AM
Haru Narita

"Alright, listen up! I've got something to say."

Haru struck another totally rocking pose with his guitar. "It's better to burn out than fade away!" He laid his pick against the strings and strummed out another sonic attack.

Original Roll. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5998258&postcount=42)

Favor burn. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5998262&postcount=43)

Total is 12.

Siren
2009-04-15, 06:24 PM
In the Kitchen

The octopi have walked away from Hooker leaving her gasping. They have all walked towards Haru. Four of the octopi are stopped in their tracks by the music. The last one wraps himself around Haru.

Octopus 1 deals Haru 9 stress!

Octopus 2, 3, 4, and 5 all take 4 stress.

Neon Knight
2009-04-15, 07:09 PM
Haru Narita

"GAH!" Haru struggled to get the octopus off of him. "I hate it when the fans get grabby!"

Haru kicked himself free. "Alright, time to rock this joint!" Haru started playing, his fingers flying so fast the strings began to smoke. A constant barrage of sonic force beat at the octopi, shredding them with the power of ROCK!

Original Roll. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6000066&postcount=45) Favor burn. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6000075&postcount=46) Total 21.

Siren
2009-04-15, 07:16 PM
In the Kitchen

Haru finishes off four of the octopi, but the last octopus is trying to go after him again. At the last minute, Hooker stabs the octopus with her hook. The octopus dies.

"Thank you so much for helping me. I was trying to kill them to cook them and they got away from me."

Hooker looks Haru in the eye.

"I will do whatever I can to help you in the future."

Haru gains 20 favor from Hooker. He also receives Hooker's Favor. Haru can ask one thing of Hooker and she will grant it if possible.

Neon Knight
2009-04-15, 07:30 PM
Haru Narita

Haru bowed to Hooker. "Don't think anything of it, ma'm."

Haru decided to go tell Ai that the problem was taken care of.

dyslexicfaser
2009-04-15, 09:42 PM
Gunter Stadfeldt

Gunter arrived. "Hey, did I hear somebody needed some-" he takes in the octopus bits and a octopus-suckered-yet-triumphant Haru. "-oh, nevermind. Looks like everything's under control here."

Siren
2009-04-15, 09:47 PM
In the Kitchen

Hooker holds an arm out and calls to Gunter.

"Hey are you one of the guys that I changed into a girl?"

dyslexicfaser
2009-04-16, 12:56 AM
Gunter Stadfeldt

Gunter looks down at herself. Same long blonde hair, ridiculously long ears, and basic build as her male form had possessed the last time she had been in this kitchen, except with, y'know, boobies.

"Yyyyep. It's been kind of fun. The outfits alone -"

Siren
2009-04-16, 07:52 AM
In the Kitchen

Hooker looks him up and down.

"That is quite an improvement. Do you want to make it permanent? I could help you."

dyslexicfaser
2009-04-16, 04:58 PM
Gunter Stadfeldt

Gunter rubs her smooth chin in thought. "It's been an interesting experience, but I'm not sure I'd like to live it permanently," she said finally. "I wouldn't mind staying this way for a while, however."

She finishes brightly, "Of course, I'm beautiful no matter what form I'm in. My appeal transcends all gender and sexual preferences!" She assures Haru, "So don't worry, it's totally normal and doesn't make you any less of a man to admit to it."

Siren
2009-04-16, 06:03 PM
In the Kitchen

"Well if that is what you want...boy. Do you want to help me cook these evil octopi into something tasty?"

Hooker picks one up and walks towards the counter.

Neon Knight
2009-04-16, 06:05 PM
Haru Narita

Haru looked at Gunter blankly. "Dude, my voice hasn't even cracked yet. I don't even have a sex drive to speak of."

dyslexicfaser
2009-04-16, 10:56 PM
Gunter Stadfeldt

She patted him on the head. "It'll happen," she assured him. She made a mental note to hang out with Haru in the future, to see if her androgynous sexual appeal was powerful enough to spontaneously induce puberty.

Scientifically possible, no, but she had confidence in herself.

"I would be honored, Miss Hook."

Gunter, after all, liked to think that she had pioneered the art of cooking through the process of intuition and 'going with her gut'.

Which is an excuse to use...

Luck: [roll0]

Siren
2009-04-16, 11:05 PM
In the Kitchen

Hooker made some octopus sushi and calimari. Gunter made octopus pancakes and octopus salsa. Hooker looks at the food Gunter made with a weird expression.

"I have never seen anything like it."

She takes a bite.

"Wow this is delicious. I am very impressed. You are so creative."

I figured with luck you would make something weird, but it would taste great. You receive [roll0] favor and the ability to come help Hooker in the kitchen for favor whenever you want.

Neon Knight
2009-04-18, 09:53 AM
Haru Narita

Haru decided he'd had enough of creepy Gunter and decided to find Ai. He skipped into Ai's room, once more blatantly disregarding her privacy. "Hi Ai!"

Siren
2009-04-18, 07:08 PM
Ai

"Akane."

Ai glares at the boy.

"What are you doing back already. I don't believe you cleaned anything. I am going to have you cleaning the shark tanks from the inside and I will watch it on the television."

Tichrondrius
2009-04-18, 08:07 PM
Roland

Roland came stumbling out of his room a great while later, dressed in his normal clothes. No one knew what had happened in that room.

Probably just Pant getting beat up.

Roland straightened his clothes and went on his way, looking for more work. Or perhaps Ai.

Neon Knight
2009-04-18, 08:34 PM
Haru Narita

"I saved Hooker from some naughty octopi. Unless you like you ship being used as a studio for tentacle hentai, I think I've done some good today."

Siren
2009-04-18, 08:38 PM
Ai

"Oh that. Hooker is a freak. She likes to do things with the octopi before cooking them. If anyone comes in, she pretends it is an accident."

Ai smiles as she says this.

"You will still be cleaning the tank. Or I could just have the Captain dangle you over the side of the boat."

Neon Knight
2009-04-18, 08:40 PM
Haru Narita

Haru looked at Ai with one eyebrow raised questioningly. "If you have such a low opinion of Hooker, then why did you hire her? Surely there are better cooks with both their hands still attached."

Cpt. Soup
2009-04-18, 08:42 PM
Akane enters the room after the last post, as she was heading there anyway.

"You called Miss Ai? ..oh."

Akane notices the diminutive pop sensation. God damn it that brat didn't listen did he? It was almost enough to make her want to strangle him, but not now she was holding things. She straitened up before speaking again.

"I'm afraid most of the pictures couldn't be saved.."

That was true as some were pretty crinkled after she finished jumping on them.

"Not to fear though Miss! I have copies here of all the ruined ones, I'll just start replacing these here.."

Akane hurries over and lays the stacks of pictures out on a clear spot before pulling down those that had amusing doodles of facial hair on them. She hoped that little brat wouldn't do anything stupid.

Siren
2009-04-18, 08:47 PM
Ai

"Hooker is a great cook. We have been friends a long time. I was there when she lost her hook."

Akane walks in.

"Well as long as you have copies that will be fine. I need you to take Haru to the shark tank to clean it though. Don't let him get away this time. I will be watching on the television."

Cpt. Soup
2009-04-18, 08:53 PM
Yes, Miss Ai.

She stops replacing the pictures but tucks a bundle of the ruined ones under one arm to take away.

I'll be sure to finish replacing them when I return Miss. So Mr. Hara, the tank is right this way.

She waits by the door for Hara.

Tichrondrius
2009-04-18, 08:54 PM
Roland

"Hey there, Ai. What's going on?" Roland asked, walking up, obviously back to normal. Then he paused for a minute spotting Haru. He fought back a wave of revolution.

Siren
2009-04-18, 08:58 PM
Ai

Ai is surprised to see Roland in her doorway.

"What are you doing here...in my room? Why don't we go somewhere else? I really really want to."

Ai tries to push Roland out of the room.

Neon Knight
2009-04-18, 08:58 PM
Haru Narita

"Yeah, I should probably go check on the sharks. Who knows what kind of horrible things you do to them as a mermaid when no one's looking."

Haru skipped over to Akane.

Siren
2009-04-18, 11:00 PM
Near Ai's Room

As Ai was trying to get Roland out of her room the Captain was bringing a girl to see her. He was dragging her using some chains.

"Miss Ai, I found this girl hiding out on the boat after we set sail. She looks like she is trying to cause trouble. So I brought her to you."

Ai looks the girl over.

"You will work here until your debt is paid off. If you try to get away then I will let the Captain have fun with you. I don't think you would like his fun. I am not too strict, but please try to help the guests. Those chains will stay on until you are free."

Ai indicates that the girl can go find something to do.

Shades of Gray
2009-04-18, 11:06 PM
Orika

Orika nods, still angry looking. She storms out of the room, looking enraged with anger. And angry with rage. She looks both miffed and peeved.

Very well then. Let's see, who needs an injection first... She looks around for potential candidates.

With anger!

Angrily!

DaburaMiyao
2009-04-18, 11:20 PM
Youko Tsuki

Forever later:

Youko stretches and sits up, a stupid smile across his face.

"Well, see ya!" He then runs out of the room.

Boy, that was close. At least she didn't offer to make me breakfast.

He walks into his room still smiling and stops to stare at the cat.

"Mrow?"

Shades of Gray
2009-04-18, 11:23 PM
Orika

Orika angrily leaps over a railing, and lands angrily, with anger. She angrily scans her surroundings, and with rage goes down the living quarters hallway, and hears a cat noise. She looks around, and says to herself I hate cats, among other things... Angrily.

Siren
2009-04-18, 11:26 PM
Tandy

"Wait my little kitty! Come back!"

The Little Kitty

The kitty walks up to Youko and it has a note around its neck. The kitty keeps rubbing against Youko's leg until the note drops to his feet.

dyslexicfaser
2009-04-19, 07:35 PM
Gunter Stadfeldt

"Really, you are most kind, Miss Cook. One likes to hear that one is appreciated. I will certainly take up your generous offer later," Gunter assures Hooker.

"However," she flicks one of her ridiculously large, swept-back, pointed elf ears. They weren't just for decoration, after all. Though they made a nice one, and her head would look very funny without them. Since she was currently female, maybe she could find someone to pierce them, get some nice earrings... well, perhaps another time. "I sense that my assistance is needed elsewhere."

Gunter away!

Shades of Gray
2009-04-19, 08:18 PM
Orika

Gunter will see a very angry woman dressed in a grimy doctor's outfit and chains, looking angrily at him. With anger.

dyslexicfaser
2009-04-19, 08:46 PM
Gunter Stadfeldt

Gunter notices the very scary, very angry, very heavily-enchained woman, and reacts with glee. There might have been bouncing and clapping of hands. "A new guest?? Splendid!" She had been feeling simply awful that she had not been able to assist any of their new additions as Roland and the others did.

"Perhaps I may guide you to your new quarters? Not that I am certain where they may be, but I am certain together we would prevail! I also am quite skilled as a tailor," she adds modestly. "I am certain I could create an outfit that would go very nicely with the 'Mad Doktor' chic you possess. Really, chains go with a surprising number of things-"

She steps forward eagerly, hands grasping, a certain hungry look in her eye.

Shades of Gray
2009-04-19, 08:52 PM
Orika the enraged

Orika looks the (wo)man up and down. Who says I'm mad? She spits on the ground. Fine, take me to my chambers. Where do the maids live? She demands. Not asks, demands.

Angrily.

Neon Knight
2009-04-20, 09:55 PM
Haru Narita

Haru tapped his foot impatiently. "So, am I going to be wrestling sharks or what, here? I could be halfway into a 10 minute free form solo by now!"

DaburaMiyao
2009-04-21, 02:27 AM
Youko Tsuki

"What ya got there, kitty?"

Youko pokes the cat for a few minutes then picks up the note off of the floor and unfolds it.

Neon Knight
2009-04-21, 02:36 AM
Haru Nartia

Getting bored, Haru left to find the shark tank on his own.

Tichrondrius
2009-04-21, 05:16 AM
Roland

"Sure, Ai..." Roland mutters shyishly to her, following her and totally looking like a snob to the new girl. He is just shy, really. "So, Ai, sweetheart, I'm back to normal, and I really wanted to talk... can we go back to your room?"

Siren
2009-04-21, 06:32 PM
With the Kitty

The kitties note says:

I am a lonely orphan kitty, please take care of me. You have to hate Haru to keep me though.

Near the Shark Tank

The shark tank is covered inside with green algae. It is hard to see how many sharks are in there through it. There is a sign that says wetsuits and a bin full of them. There is also a scrub brush. If there is anything else you need, the door to the kitchen is right near the tank. Hooker should be able to help you.

Ai's Room

"Roland, sweetie, I would much prefer going to your room. I haven't seen it yet."

Ai is trying to block her room from view.

Outside the ship

Everyone on the ship suddenly hears singing. The voice is one that no one has heard besides Akane and Ai.

Will saves for everyone. Keep doing what you are doing though. I won't be doing anything with this until I get everyone's save. Capt. Soup you don't need to make a will save. You need to make a Cunning check. PM me after you make it for more details. DC has dropped out, so we will not be waiting for him.

Shades of Gray
2009-04-21, 06:34 PM
Orika

What's that noise? Orika looks up, trying to listen to the voice.

[roll0] Will. Yay 1 will.

Neon Knight
2009-04-21, 07:03 PM
Haru Narita

Haru paused as he heard a someone singing. "Good lord, that's worse than Ai's singing!"

Will: [roll0] x3.

Haru shrugged and examined the shark tank. "Wetsuits? Pffftt. As if I'm going to get wet."

Haru struck a bold pose. "I don't need no stinkin' brush, all I need is three chords and the truth!"

Haru pointed at the water. "And the truth is that if Ai took all her toys, turned them to the highest setting, and dumped them in here, we wouldn't have this problem! I mean, Roland can hardly be satisfying her, so she's probably got enough to cause an earthquake!"

"It's too bad I don't have a surf band and some kicking amps with me; that'd make this a lot easier." Haru unslung his guitar. "It's time for a little tsunami action! Hold on to your tailfin, Bruce, cause we're gonna WIPEOUT!"

Haru began laying down notes in a furious frenzy, building up a sonic attack that should agitate the tank... and probably rock the whole boat, too. What fun!

Original Roll (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6021114&postcount=48). Favor Burnout. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6021119&postcount=49)

Total is 43. No, I'm not joking. 43. I expect something fairly impressive.

Siren
2009-04-21, 07:08 PM
At the Shark Tank

The sonic attack breaks the shark tank. Shards of glass and sharks coming rushing towards Haru. The sharks appear to be very angry. Nearby rooms have glasses break. The camera watching Haru breaks as well.

Athletics or luck to avoid the glass and sharks coming at you.

Neon Knight
2009-04-21, 07:16 PM
Haru Narita

"What kind of substandard glass was that shark tank made out of?!?"

Original Roll (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6021175&postcount=50). Favor Burn (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6021182&postcount=51).

Total 12.

Siren
2009-04-21, 08:27 PM
At the Shark Tank

Haru gets cut and bitten some. The glass chunks that come near him appear to be quite thick, not substandard at all.

I decided that would be a 15. You may have the favor back that you spent. You get 7 stress from this. Sorry.

DaburaMiyao
2009-04-21, 08:47 PM
Youko Tsuki

"What the hell is a cat doing on a boat!?" He stares from the note to the cat and back again. "I'm not ready for this kind of commitment! Unless..."

He imagines the cat following him around, both of them looking equally adorable as girls swoon around and come over to pet the cat but stay for the his sex appeal.

Then he realized that he needed to see what it's gender was. He looked uncomfortable as he bent down and lifted up the cat's tail. He stared at its genitals.

Siren
2009-04-21, 08:49 PM
With the Kitty

The cat is a girl. The cat seems to take offense at him looking at her genitals though. She pulls her tail away and threatens him with her paw.