PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Campaign Setting (From the Wizard Boards)

DarkCloud
2009-02-25, 01:38 AM
Hello. Just wondering, does anyone have a link to the campaign setting on the Wizards boards about the world of "libraries" and librarians?

I forget its name and a google search turns up nothing. I think Wizards' forums purged the thread, and the WayBackMachine isn't exactly the best place to search old forums.

The thread was notable in that it was a gigantic thread that used pictures and text to describe its world. It did not have many statistics, if any, but the author utilized evocative language to get across his meaning. I think it was one of the ten most interesting homebrewed settings I have ever seen. I'm certain that someone here also remembers this very ethereal, evocative place.

Additionally- does anyone know if the Lewis Carroll Lookingglass campaign setting that was also posted on Wizards is floating around somewhere on the internet.

And finally- does anyone know if anyone saved the old Master GM competitions from the Wizards' site? Those seem to be gone from the site as well (at least the older ones) After the Gleemax migration, a lot of things from around 2004/2005 appear to have disappeared.

- I've been looking for the threads so I can save them on my PC. There were a lot of good memories there and it is sad to see those ideas disappear.

Thanks
-DC.

SlyGuyMcFly
2009-02-25, 10:06 AM
I believe you are looking for Nifflas: A setting where Librarains mean business (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92592). I liked it, despite the lack of any crunchy stuff in it.

I´m afraid I can´t help you with the other things you´re looking for.

DarkCloud
2009-02-25, 04:49 PM
Thanks!
That's exactly what I was looking for.

-Francis.