PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 Jumplomancer

PrismaticPIA
2009-02-28, 01:39 AM
Where can I find the 20-level progression for the Jumplomancer build?

AgentPaper
2009-02-28, 01:41 AM
By jumplomancer...do you mean a build that buffs jump to ridiculous levels? I don't know of anyone who's tried to do that to any degree. What are you planning to use this for? Any reason you don't just fly?

Edit: A google search results in more insanity: http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=943738

Asbestos
2009-02-28, 01:43 AM
He means, the Jumplomancer (http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=943738), found by typing Jumplomancer into Google.

Bah, ninja'd

Animefunkmaster
2009-02-28, 01:45 AM
Google gives you all the tools you need. Original post. (http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=943738)

I prefer to help those that help themselves, post your thoughts on your own progression (given the above tools gets you to about 15) and then we can see about add pointers.

Edit: TIME PARADOX NINJA!!!

AgentPaper
2009-02-28, 01:52 AM
Seems I win, even after having to edit. I would like to add that that build is the best one I've ever seen, ever, and my roommate agrees. My only regret is that you can't use that to impress catgirls, considering you'll have killed them all by the time you break enough physics for it to work.

Asbestos
2009-02-28, 02:11 AM
Seems I win, even after having to edit. I would like to add that that build is the best one I've ever seen, ever, and my roommate agrees. My only regret is that you can't use that to impress catgirls, considering you'll have killed them all by the time you break enough physics for it to work.

I think a Survilaomancer might be funnier. "Oh my god! Did you see that guy gather food?!"

Starscream
2009-02-28, 02:18 AM
The Craft(Baskweaving)omancer is legendary. Entire platoons of enemies have been known to die of shock when their foe whips out the wicker* and assembles a pic-i-nic basket as a move action before their very eyes.

Those who survive to tell the tale are knows to flinch at the sight of rattan forevermore.

*This sounds dirty somehow

Keld Denar
2009-02-28, 02:26 AM
What about the Craft(Weaponsmith)lomancer? After all, crafting a quarterstaff requires 0 time and 0 materials, so the Craftlomancer would get infinite rechecks in a round until everyone was converted, or he had a huge pile of firewood. Either way, its a win!

Olo Demonsbane
2009-02-28, 02:39 AM
Hide :smallbiggrin:.

How would that work?

Listen/Spot.

Smeggedoff
2009-02-28, 03:20 AM
one of my friends thinks that a use rope-lomancer would be awesome (whip it good!)
but after a quick check of the skill list I'd be more inclined to Houdini it with an Escape Artist-lomancer

"hey, psst, guards, watch this!"
*shuffleshuffleshuffle*
"TAH-DAAA!"
"oh my god, I love this guy!"

LibraryOgre
2009-02-28, 03:45 AM
Didn't we have this thread recently?

Arcane_Snowman
2009-02-28, 03:49 AM
Didn't we have this thread recently?
we did indeed have one very similar, I think it started with cooking food.

Zergrusheddie
2009-02-28, 05:56 AM
How does he convert people by preforming extremely well on a given task?

EDIT: By taking 5 level of Exemplar...