PDA

View Full Version : New England stuffs. (like a Meet-up?)

Thanatos 51-50
2009-02-28, 12:32 PM
Well hi there, Playground.

Especially you, you New-England based folks.
Thats New England, not Olde England. You know the place, the Northeast of the good ol' USA.

I'm not exactly sure how these meet-up deals work (or even if we could arrange one, because, lets face it, I'm not exactly the world's best logistical mind), but I kinda (read: REALLY!) want to go to one. Now, I'm putting in paperwork to make a much-needed trip back home during May of this year, and the thought occured to me:
"Hey, maybe I could meet some Playgrounders!"

I'll be stuck around the vicinity of Boston for the time, but I was wondering who would be interested in possibly maybe trying to do the meet-up thang?

Anyone?

UserClone
2009-03-02, 05:11 PM
Actually, I live in New England, Than. Near enough to Boston (maybe 2 hrs) as I live in CT. I'd certainly be willing to meet up, assuming no one there is a nutjob!:smallwink: Assuming that's the case, you arrange for a game and I'm in like Flynn.

Alair Koraius
2009-03-03, 05:23 PM
Count me in! I live in the Central MA area, so I'd be happy to head over to Boston for a day. I've never met anyone else from the Playground before, so this would be fairly awesome. =D

May, you say? I'll be going (hopefully) to Animu Boston one of them weekends, so depending on the week I might already be in Boston. A perfect time to meet, as others might hopefully be going too. :smallsmile:

Thanatos 51-50
2009-03-04, 05:13 AM
Was was actually planning on hitting up Anime Boston, but then the friends that I was going to go with said they couldn't go.

Great to get at least a couple responses, though.

Pigeons:
I'm not a nutjob. Mostly.
Well, my sanity is within Acceptable Deviation.