PDA

View Full Version : Universal Smash Bros 3: Heroes' resurgance!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

PhantomFox
2009-03-01, 01:59 PM
It was a dark and stormy night as the Villains camped around the trophy hoard. At last, they had done it. They had outsmarted all those irritating so-called ‘heroes’ and defeated them all! Well, almost… That was the thing that kept everyone irritable, even for Villains. There were a couple heroes missing. Everyone was ready for world domination, and there was one last hero MISSING! Ganondorf gritted his teeth in anger as he waited. Ridley was amusing himself tearing up the Midair Stadium arena to keep him from going crazy. Now instead of conquering the world, they were camped out in ambush in the trophy hoard, waiting for that blasted Diddy Kong so they could tie up loose ends. He would come. K. Rool had seen to that. Now all they had to do was wait. They hated waiting.

-elsewhere-

Diddy Kong hopped and swung his way through the jungle with determination stamped on his face, his girlfriend Dixie following close behind. It had taken a while, but they were finally approaching Midair Stadium. They crept closer to it, but froze when they heard a draconian shriek.
“That doesn’t sound much like K. Rool.”
“Let’s check it out before we go in…”

From inside the Stadium, if one happened to be looking in the right direction, you might see a monkey being thrown over the rim and hovering in the air a short time before dropping back down. However, no one happened to be looking in that direction since Mewtwo and Sephiroth had gotten into another argument regarding the finer points of mind control. Outside the Stadium, Diddy team-threw Dixie in the air a couple more times to let her get a view using her helicopter spin.
“What do you see?”
“There’s TONS of them! ALL the Villains are there! They’ve captured everybody, not just DK!”
“We got to save them!”
“We need a plan though…”

-a few minutes later-

A loud roar was heard, and the Villains all spun around to see Diddy Kong fly over the top of the stadium riding his Rocketbarrel jetpack, dual wielding his Peanut Popguns. With a shout he opened fire, raining down a flurry of peanuts on the Villains.
“THERE HE IS! SHOOT HIM! SHOOT HIM NOW!”
K. Rool opened fire, shooting spiky kannonballs into the air while Ridley launched up into the air with a powerful leap, spraying fire breath all over the sky. They were all focused on Diddy’s acrobatic feats, that no one noticed Dixie Kong gliding in from the stands using her Helicopter Spin again until it was almost too late. With a roar, the Covenant Elite drew his Plasma Sword and slashed at Dixie, barely missing her as she tumbled out of the way. Ganondorf lunged toward her, but a few peanut shots to the head from Diddy made him flinch long enough for her to leap him and smack him in the face with her ponytail before dashing off into the trophy hoard. With a touch to the base, she re-activated the trophy of Donkey Kong, who let out a deafening roar. He grabbed a stunned Bowser, and lifted him over his head before throwing him at Wolf O’Donnel who had been running towards his Wolfen, knocking the former out of the way, and damaging the latter. DK then turned and smacked K. Rool upside the head before turning and reviving Samus. Assessing the situation quickly, she located Ridley in the sky, charged up a shot, and hitting him square in the back. He shrieked and abandoned Diddy to go and charge his hated rival. Diving out of the way of Ridley’s charge, Samus activated Pikachu’s trophy. With an angry ‘Pika!’ Pikachu leaped on top of Samus’ helmet and launched himself as a electrified missile at Kind Dedede, stunning him with a quick shock before dashing off into the trophy hoard. Soon, a flash was seen, and Lucario charged up his Aura and started sparing with Mewtwo, aura spheres and shadow balls flying back and forth. Quickly, the number of revived heroes grew exponentially, each newly freed hero rescuing one or two others before joining the fight.
Soon, Mario was tossing Bowser around and throwing fireballs while the StarFox team were grouped together laying down blaster fire. Link was dueling with Ganondorf, with Zelda proving magical support, while Ike, Marth, and Meta Knight lent their swords to the cause.

The battle raged on for hours, the Villains being slowly pushed back. Bowser roared.
“No! We can’t lose! We were so close!”
Ganondorf called to him, after throwing Pit off of him.
“Use the device! There are too many!”
“Not again! We’ve done this twice already!”
“We don’t have any other options!”
“But-“
“DO IT!”
Bowser drew out an artifact, concentrated, and a bright flash of light stunned everyone there. When everyone recovered, once more they were all in different forms, some familiar, some not. Some even shared the same form.
“Hey, I’m Ike!”
“No, I’m Ike!”
“You’re both lying, I’m Ike!”
Several of the confused crowd rolled their eyes. Here we go again…

It is now...

DAWN OF THE FIRST DAY!
-54 hours remain-

Universal Smash Bros 3: Heroes' Resurgance!

Narrator: PhantomFox
Co-narrator: Alarra!
Game Start: March 1st

This is the game where everyone, yes EVERYONE, has a role! Nobody is left out! Everyone has a unique and useful contribution to make to their team! It's going to be wild and crazy, but the core concepts are still the same as you're average werewolf!

The Bulletin Board will make its return in this game. PM me a message that you want posted annonmyously, and the narrators will put it up (when we get around to it).

Player List 11/49:
Aemoh
Banjo1985
Dirk Kris
Hyozo
Kyouhen
Mechafox
Mustiado
Oradow
Selrahc
Shadowcaller
Uncle Festy

Master Hand's Trophy Hoard: 38
Fin - KO'd Day 1 - Villain
Szilard - Killed by the Villains Night 1 - Nintendo
Helgraf - Falcon Punch'd Night 1 - Team Mario
Istari - KO'd Day 2 - Nintendo
Murska - KO'd Day 3 - 3rd Party
Wolfbane - Killed by the Villains Night 3 - Nintendo
TwoBitWriter - Killed by the Villains Night 3 - 3rd Party
Dallas-Dakota - Fatally corrupted Night 3 - Team Mario
Zar Peter - KO'd Day 4 - Nintendo
Zaragon - Autolynched Day 4 - 3rd Party
Supagoof - Killed by the Villains Night 4 - Nintendo
Trixie - KO'd Day 5 - 3rd Party
Allysian - Autolynched Day 5 - Nintendo
Frigs - Auotlynched Day 5 - Nintendo
DarkComet - Killed by the Villains Night 5 - Nintendo
TehSheen - KO'd Day 6 - Villain
Deathslayer7 - Killed by the Villains Night 6 - Zelda/Tingle
Blue Umbrella - KO'd Day 7 - Nintendo
Griever - Killed by the Villains Night 7 - Team Mario
Dr. Bath - KO'd Day 8 - Nintendo
The Valiant Turtle - Killed by the Villains Night 8 - Nintendo
Someonenonotyou - KO'd Day 9
Calamity - Autolynched Day 9 - Nintedno
Hero 1.0 - Autolynched Day 9 - Villain
Gnomish Wanderer - Killed by the Villains Night 9 - Nintendo
Pondshadow - KO'd Day 10 - Villain
Atreyu the Masked Llama - Killed by the Villains Night 10 - 3rd Party
Happyturtle - Fatally corrupted Night 10 - Zelda/Tingle
Night Surgeon - KO'd Day 11 - Ridley
Billtodamax - KO'd by Ridley Day 11 - Nintendo
Lord Fullbladder - Autolynched Day 11 - Nintendo
Lex-kat - Killed by the Villains Night 11 - Team Mario
Andre Fairchilde - Falcon Punch'd Night 11
Pondshadow - KO'd Day 12 - King K. Rool
Fostire - Killed by the Villains Night 12 - Team Mario
Mordokai - KO'd Day 13 - Villain
Duos - Killed by the Villains Night 13 - 3rd Party
Catseye2121 - KO'd Day 14 - Villain

Heroes: (Win condition - Survive and defeat villains)
1-6) Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Daisy, Peach, Toad, etc. - Team Mario (Masons)

7) Link - Blade of Evil's Bane (Baner) NIGHT ACTION

8) Zelda - Triforce of Wisdom (Seer) NIGHT ACTION

9) Tingle - (Fool) NIGHT ACTION

10) Samus - Charge Shot (Via PM, Samus may negate her own point to add 1 to her next point, max charge 3) NIGHT ACTION

11) Fox - Reflector (Up to two points at Fox get redirected to another player of Fox's choice) DAY ACTION

12) Falco - Hey Einstein! (Knows if Fox or Krystal voted the same way as he did) PASSIVE ACTION

13) Krystal - Telepath (Knows who was scried, but not the result of the scry) PASSIVE ACTION

14) Kirby - Copy (May copy a randomly selected living target's ability for the day) NIGHT ACTION

15) Metaknight - Dimensional Cape (Metaknight may select a target and all abilities that get targeted at Metaknight get retargeted to his target. Does not work on Villain kills. 1 day cooldown) NIGHT ACTION

16) Pikachu - Cuteness (The person who points before Pikachu secretly has his point changed to the same as Pikachu's) PASSIVE ACTION

17) Jigglypuff - Sing (Can cause one player to fall asleep each day, negating their point for the next day) NIGHT ACTION

18) Pokemon Trainer - I choose you! (Can double someone's point each day) DAY ACTION

19) Ness - PSI Magnet (All special abilities targeted at Ness aside from banes and kills fail. Knows if he is targeted, but not what or by whom) PASSIVE ACTION

20) Captain Falcon - Falcon... PUNCH! (Night kill. Three day cooldown) NIGHT ACTION

21) Marth - Critical hit (If part of a bandwagon that sucessfully kills a villain, point counts as 3 the next day) PASSIVE ACTION

22) DK - DK Hand Slap (Target a player. Any other abilities targeting that player results in the ability failing, and the user being slapped into the ground, revealing to the public who was slapped, but not what they were trying to do. NIGHT ACTION

23) Diddy Kong - Rocketbarrels (Can scry during the night with X% accuracy, where X = 20 * number of days ability has not been used) NIGHT ACTION

24) Dixie Kong - Helicopter Spin (Any abilities or night kills that target Dixie take effect one day later than usual) PASSIVE ACTION

25-26) Popo & Nana (Ice Climbers) - Belay (When pointing at the same person, may reduce the total number of points against either of them by 2. Start off knowing each other) DAY ACTION

27) Pit - Wings of Iccarus (Becomes immune to Night kills for one night. 2 day cooldown) NIGHT ACTION

28) Mr. Game & Watch - Oil Panik (Uses the bucket to catch one point at him per day, negating the point, max of three. Once bucket is full, can point at someone worth 3 points. Points at self do not activate this ability) DAY ACTION

29) Ike - Counter (May make his point worth negative one instead of positive one) DAY ACTION

30) Captain Olimar - Pikmin toss (When pointing at a person, this also throws a pikmin at that person. For the next two days after, that person gets an extra vote against him. One pikmin on any person at a time) PASSIVE ACTION

31) Lucario - Reversal (Lucario's point is increased by 1 for every 10 Nintendo players that die) PASSIVE ACTION

32) Lucas - PK Freeze (Can lock a target's special ability for the next cycle. 1 day cooldown) NIGHT ACTION

33) Wario - Garlic (Due to his stink, any ability used on Wario fails, and the user will not able to use that ability the next day) PASSIVE ACTION

3rd Parties:
1) Sonic - You're too slow! (Can change one person point to match his own as long as they point after he does. Does not count if Sonic changes his point) DAY ACTION

2) Snake - Cardboard box (Using the increadibly stealthy tactic of the box, he can scry with a 2 day cooldown) NIGHT ACTION

3) Master Chief - Overshield (Has a shield with three charges which each cancle out a point at him. A day where he doesn't recieve a point replenishes one charge)

4) Sly Cooper - Safecracker (Each night, Sly may steal a clue bottle from a player to find a clue to the combination of a safe. Successfully opening a safe will grant Sly three disguises which he can use to make a player scry as the disguise. Each safe has disguises from a different team)

5) Carmilita Fox- Untimely arrest (Carmelita my arrest a player, removing them for play for a day. She also learns who Sly's robs each night. If she arrests Sly, Sly recieves no more clues and Carmelita finds her shock pistol, allowing her to survive one lynching or night kill. 2 Day cooldown)

6) Banjo & Kazooie - Split Up (Can point at two different people per day. One in thread, one via PM. Also gives protection against first night kill or lynch, but loses all special abilities afterwards) PASSIVE ACTION

7) Pheonix Wright - OBJECTION! (Raises an objection, forcing target to change their vote for the day, or else have their next day's point invalidated) Day ACTION

Villains: (Wolves) Win by reducing the number all non-villain players to match their own
1) Bowser - Your victim is in another castle (Bowser may kidnap the lynch victim, preventing their identity from being known until the following dusk) DAY ACTION

2) Ridley - Destruction (Beast - Upon death, Ridley will randomly kill one player responsible for his death in retaliation) PASSIVE ACTION

3) Mewtwo - Mindreader (Devil - During the night, Mewtwo may learn the identity of one player) NIGHT ACTION

4) Wolf O'Donnel - Can't let you do that! (Targeted player's ability is unusable for the upcoming day/night cycle. If ability is on cooldown, adds one day cooldown) NIGHT ACTION

5) Sephiroth - Mind control (Control's target's point or special ability (if he knows it) for one day. If Sephiroth guesses incorrectly at what the target's special ability is, he is penalized with a one day cooldown. Can't use on same target consecutivly) NIGHT ACTION

6) Covenant Elite - Cloak (Scries as a character chosen at the start of the game) PASSIVE ACTION

7) King K. Rool - Feign Death (Once killed for the first time, within 3 days may resurrect himself) PASSIVE ACTION

8) Ganondorf - Triforce of Power (Power corrupts. Ganondorf may target somebody, corrupting them without their knowledge. That player has a X% chance to die each night, starting at 10% and doubling each time the player survives. Only one corrupted person at a time; 2 Day cooldown starting from the night the target dies) NIGHT ACTION

9) King Dedede - Waddle Dee Army (May make the target of his choice scry immune for the night by swarming them with Waddle Dees) NIGHT ACTION

Additional important rules:
1) Autolynch is set at 3 days of inactivity. People who are autolynched will be made to do something silly and slightly embarrassing as punishment. Don't worry, right now it's set at singing the "I'm Very Sorry Song".

2) Days are 48 hours long, nights also at 48 hours, though these may be shortened depending on how quick everyone is.

3) Roles will not be revealed on death, only team affiliation, with the exception of all "Classic" roles (Masons, Seer, Baner, and Devil)

4) Mass Role Gathering is NOT ALLOWED in any form. An example of this is "Hey guys, I'm role X, everyone send me their roles and we'll weed out the Villains!" This is not a legal strategy and will be punished.

5) Posting PMs from the narrators is frowned upon. To discourage this, the Role PMs were taken from here (http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dc32xrx_0dn3rpnhs&hl=en), with all sensitive information removed.

6) I reserve the right to drop rocks on anyone that ticks me off too badly.

7) RPing as various characters is encouraged.

8) Depending on how many people sign up, not all roles will be included in the game.

happyturtle
2009-03-01, 11:31 PM
FPS guy analyzes the situation carefully.

Yeah right.

He starts shooting indiscriminately.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-03-01, 11:34 PM
Who is this Pondshadow?

Lex-Kat
2009-03-01, 11:47 PM
I don't know Dallas-Dakota. Has anyone seen Darkcomet?

Deathslayer7
2009-03-02, 12:08 AM
No I'm Ike! Mechafox is a liar! :smalltongue:

Fan
2009-03-02, 12:43 AM
WHAT! Do I look like I'm made of soft (http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=176) here Zaragon!:smallyuk:

happyturtle
2009-03-02, 12:46 AM
Dallas-Dakota, we don't want to day one lynch newcomers around here. It makes them feel unwelcome and paranoid, right Trixie?

Kyouhen
2009-03-02, 01:33 AM
I've seen DarkComet. Shame I'm scared of both the dark AND comets.

Boo
2009-03-02, 02:17 AM
Dallas-Dakota is a bad person. We must kill him. You want to kill DD. *wiggles fingers at you*

Aemoh
2009-03-02, 03:44 AM
*points at Blue Umbrella*

For being above. And that whole finger wiggling he was doing. That's just weird :smalltongue:

Shadowcaller
2009-03-02, 06:23 AM
I think I will start with a random point at Trixie.

banjo1985
2009-03-02, 06:49 AM
Roxas wanders in, swinging his keyblade idly as he whistles. It's a pretty place to be walking, even though it definitely isn't Kansas anymore. It's better than not existing either way.

"I wonder if Namine would like this place? Dallas-Dakota would like this too, whoever he is."

Darkcomet
2009-03-02, 07:24 AM
Dallas-dakota for targeting newbies.

pondshadow
2009-03-02, 07:50 AM
For the record, i'm mr.game and watch not dallas-dakota over there

Istari
2009-03-02, 08:39 AM
Dallas-Dakota be nice to the new players

Murska
2009-03-02, 09:03 AM
FPS guy analyzes the situation carefully.

Yeah right.

He starts shooting indiscriminately.

The RTS freak glares at him. Hey! You there! Stop that, you were supposed to SNEAK into the complex! This is a STEALTH MISSION! *click click click* It won't obey! *click click*

happyturtle
2009-03-02, 09:08 AM
*shoots RTS guy in the head*

What good is your strategy now, eh?

Murska
2009-03-02, 09:18 AM
It'll do you no good to shoot at your PDA, soldier. Fine, as long as you retrieve the data from the complex, do it however you wish. Just don't blame me when you're overwhelmed by the guards! :smallannoyed:

happyturtle
2009-03-02, 09:31 AM
The more there are, the more XP for me. Not to mention PHAT LEWT!!!!11!!!1

Murska
2009-03-02, 09:49 AM
Not to mention more bullets coming at that shield I bought with TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY MINERALS!

Besides, you can only ascend three veterancy levels and then a single Heroic level anyway. And you can't equip more than two weapons at the same time so why are you picking those ALL up? That's THIRTY SIX rifles you have there? How can you carry all that?

PhantomFox
2009-03-02, 10:35 AM
Messages from the message board!

I....I must succeed.

Alright, let's do this guys,
LEROOOOOOOY.... JEEEEEEEENKINS!!!!

someonenonotyou
2009-03-02, 10:53 AM
hey look a bandwagon i guess ill get on dallas-dakota
weeeeeeeee......... join the bandwagon

Duos
2009-03-02, 10:55 AM
"You fools! What are you doing? It's not even our turn yet!"

A guy wearing a Pi joke T-shirt rushes over and whacks the two bickering gamers with a ruler.

"It's still the other teams turn. Save your energy for your activation, there's an enemy unit around the corner, and you just barely have enough move to get there. Of course, FPS guy (happyturtle) is using guns, which have a minus twenty percent effectiveness versus stone armor, and RTS guy spent to many resources on a sheild for one unit..."

Turn-Based Strategy Guy (TBS) wanders off, grumbling about control points, stats, and Sid Meyers.

Uncle Festy
2009-03-02, 11:32 AM
Gordon Freeman fires an Exploding Barrel at FPS guy (Happyturtle) for stealing his shtick.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-03-02, 11:51 AM
:smallsigh:
It was only a random point and a wondering.
Sometimes people come from other gitp sections where I do not venture....

But lynch me if you must, I suppose there must be a random day 1 lynch. I was looking forward to this game though....

TwoBitWriter
2009-03-02, 11:52 AM
Cheesy Canadian Cutscene Actor Rex Manheim enters, reading his script.

We have to stop Nod!

The Trolls are attacking the Fairy Kingdom!

Get me my office back, Commander!

Message coming through, I'm patching you in.

Rex looks at DarkComet

You! Are you the one who gets me my bagel?

UncleWolf
2009-03-02, 12:08 PM
I know who I'm going to be!

I am...

The Game!

Which you just lost.

Seriously though.

Oh, Dallas Dakota.

Fostire
2009-03-02, 12:36 PM
Darkcomet; it's no fun when there is only one bandwagon

Murska
2009-03-02, 12:39 PM
"You fools! What are you doing? It's not even our turn yet!"

A guy wearing a Pi joke T-shirt rushes over and whacks the two bickering gamers with a ruler.

"It's still the other teams turn. Save your energy for your activation, there's an enemy unit around the corner, and you just barely have enough move to get there. Of course, FPS guy (happyturtle) is using guns, which have a minus twenty percent effectiveness versus stone armor, and RTS guy spent to many resources on a sheild for one unit..."

Turn-Based Strategy Guy (TBS) wanders off, grumbling about control points, stats, and Sid Meyers.

What are you talking about? Seriously, it's like you got no concept of the game! See, with this hero I can kite the enemy guards at this resource point to capture it, but he's vulnerable to the arty without the shield. The hero'll gain Elite soon so he can use his powers to take out the enemy ramp guns and give me free reign at mineral line. With a static defense placement on my ramp along with having my grunts be ranged, I'll easily stop his low level rushes before their DPS becomes a problem. The only problem would be if he initiative-damages and three-facts my natural but if he does that, he won't have minerals to create mines to shield his mineral line so in the worst case I lose my nat to his workers, leaving me at an advantage.

If he were a tank race, I'd have to play it safer and probably 2gate into the hero, meaning for a longer macro game but since he's going for crackling DPS build, this strat will have no trouble.

happyturtle
2009-03-02, 12:43 PM
While RTS guy is blathering on, FPS goes over his gear to make sure his 36 rifles are in the right order on his inventory sheet.

Fawkes
2009-03-02, 12:46 PM
Wolfbane for The Gaming.
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4914/wesbuttwiggle.gif

Fan
2009-03-02, 12:49 PM
Well, am I the only one who finds it off that RTS guy is using strats from both Starcraft, and Warcraft?:smalltongue:

Fin
2009-03-02, 12:51 PM
Someonenonotyou cause I ain't seen him in ages!

UncleWolf
2009-03-02, 12:52 PM
The Game walks by.

He won, you just lost.

:smallbiggrin:

Istari
2009-03-02, 01:18 PM
Dibs on Puzzle Guy

"Shouldn't you carry more then just rifles? What if you need to start a fire, fix a control box or something?"

Mustiado
2009-03-02, 01:19 PM
Mechafox for not sharing the secret of the gnome booty dance.

EDIT: I can't resist. Dibs on MMORPG guy.

Maybe we could just fill out our party so we don't need to spec into Fire specialization... that way we could diversify our talents. *points at FPS guy* We've already got weapon carrying taken care of...

Hyozo
2009-03-02, 01:23 PM
((Wolfbane For mentioning something I won't name because I promised somebody that I would stop bringing it up.))

"King Dedede" looked at himself, confused for a moment. His first thought was: "Have I lost weight?", which was quickly followed by: "Why am I a penguin?"

Mordokai
2009-03-02, 01:25 PM
Lets help Fin find his hat, shall we?

UncleWolf
2009-03-02, 01:31 PM
@Iceddragons: Whats great about RPing The Game is that no matter what, I win.

:smallbiggrin::smalltongue:

Murska
2009-03-02, 01:39 PM
Well, am I the only one who finds it off that RTS guy is using strats from both Starcraft, and Warcraft?:smalltongue:

And Company of Heroes mixed with a bit of general terms. It's the Generic RTS Gamer, after all.

Fan
2009-03-02, 01:45 PM
I didn't catch company of heroes, but that would be one WACKY game is all I know.:smalltongue:

Supagoof
2009-03-02, 03:46 PM
Wolfbane,

Are you looking for this?
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/anti_mind_virus.png

Yay xkcd!

Zaragon
2009-03-02, 04:10 PM
You just keep on trying
till you run out of cake.

(throws cake at Dark Comet)

happyturtle
2009-03-02, 04:16 PM
Changes point to Wolfbane. He knows why. :smalltongue:

Kyouhen
2009-03-02, 04:31 PM
Happy non-suicidal Bomb-omb wishes he had cake. :smallfrown:

Darkcomet
2009-03-02, 04:43 PM
Dear god, I'm being targeted AGAIN!? :smallfurious:

UncleWolf
2009-03-02, 05:04 PM
Changes point to Wolfbane. He knows why. :smalltongue:

Gee, coming from you, that almost hurts.

:smalltongue:

Yes... come one! Come all! Vote for the Wolfie!

If you all really want to lynch me though, wait till tomorrow and then all of you can point at me.

We'll go for the record!
:smallbiggrin:

I'm missing something.
*ponders*

Ah, yes.

The Game!Update the Thread. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67577):smalltongue:

Andre Fairchilde
2009-03-02, 05:28 PM
I'm going with Lord Fullbladder Master of Goblins today.

Allysian
2009-03-02, 06:16 PM
Hmmm, dallas-dakota!

Trixie
2009-03-02, 06:59 PM
We certainly don't want Dallas Dakota to kick a new player. :smalltongue:

Certain Turtle and a second incarnation of Shadow are begging for it, though :smallannoyed:

Allysian
2009-03-02, 07:08 PM
Oh yeah! Trixie! Nice to see you playing another game!

The Valiant Turtle
2009-03-02, 07:56 PM
Dwarf Fortress guy points at Fin.

pondshadow
2009-03-02, 08:18 PM
Yes, yes! don't let me get lynched, strike and kill dallas-dakota. You will be rewarded with cheese and a box of triscuts!

Deathslayer7
2009-03-02, 08:19 PM
it's good enough people are kind to save you, but don't push your luck.

Istari
2009-03-02, 08:27 PM
"I wonder if I can use that cheese to bribe the guard on stage 7"

Szilard
2009-03-02, 08:28 PM
Fin .

TehSheen
2009-03-02, 08:32 PM
The shadowy figure slowly points a hand with pulsing energy at Hero 1.0

Heroic
2009-03-02, 08:39 PM
I'll join the bandwagon and point at dallas-dakota

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-03-02, 10:43 PM
*A llama looks down on the scene, nervously. A humanoid raccoon wearing blue and holding a cane stands next to him and pats him on the head.*

Look Atreyu, you've got to go down there and help if you want to be a member of the Cooper clan and you've got to do it soon.

What's the rush? Can't it wait a few rounds?

Nope. Otherwise they'll think you're being silent and being a bad guy.

Good point. What's the challenge?

Steal a trophy from Master Hand. Any one will do. Think you can do it?
Yeah. I can do that. Wait...does it matter which hand???

But when the llama turns to ask his mentor that question, the raccoon is already gone.

Stealing his nerves, the llama heads down to find one of Master Hand's trophies.

(Shadowy figures are usually wizards and wizards are usually smart, so I assume Tehsheen has a good reason to point at Hero. 1.0)

Helgraf
2009-03-02, 11:09 PM
"Destro, get me the intelligence reports on the latest activities of the new GI Joe allies! Until I have that valuable data, I will have to point based purely on the instinctual serpentine genius that is the mind of Cobra Commander!"

COBRA-LA!!! COBRA-LA!!! COBRA-LA!!!

Hero 1.0

Andre Fairchilde
2009-03-02, 11:49 PM
Is that a GI Joe reference?

I get to be Snake Eyes!

(Changes to Snake Eyes for the rest of the game.)

Wait. That's going to be hard because Snake Eyes can't talk.

But he's the COOLEST EVER!

I'll figure this out, it just may take a couple of days.

TFT
2009-03-02, 11:55 PM
Point at Supagoof, for quoting XKCD.

And I will be Pikachu(With the annoying Pikas and Chus in there)

Pika Pika Pika... Chu?

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2009-03-02, 11:58 PM
The Master of Goblins sits at the dock, ready to weigh anchor. Given that neither the dock nor the ship itself are in water, this is a bit problimatic, and leaves the mighty vessel as mere huge wooden shell in the middle of things.

Her captain stands on the railing, hands clasped behind his back, eyes forward, staring grimly at the horizon. After a while he looks down and points at the first person he sees, nearest his ship. It happens to be.... *throws a dart* Atreyu.

"You there, where's the nearest pub? Me crew's late an' they're probably there."

Lex-Kat
2009-03-03, 05:08 AM
I'm actually suspicious of Banjo. He jumped on this Dallas bandwagon kinda quickly.

GoC
2009-03-03, 05:34 AM
Point at Atreyu the Maked Llama.

detrevnisisiht
2009-03-03, 06:34 AM
Lex-Cat .

happyturtle
2009-03-03, 08:19 AM
People who haven't voted yet:

Calamity
Dirk Kris
Dr. Bath
Frigs
Gnome_4ever
Griever
Mechafox
Murska
Oradow
Selrahc
Uncle Festy
Zar Peter

FPS guy mows them all down. :smalltongue:

UncleWolf
2009-03-03, 09:16 AM
And The Game causes you all to lose.:smallamused:

Dirk Kris
2009-03-03, 09:29 AM
((Sorry for lack of voting - long weekend. I'll be RPing as the uber-annoying fairy from Zelda, NAVI!))
"Look! Over here!" Navi flies over to hover above Trixie's head.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-03-03, 09:54 AM
Yes, yes! don't let me get lynched, strike and kill dallas-dakota. You will be rewarded with cheese and a box of triscuts!
It was just one bloody random point.... I didn´t mean to start a bandwagon or anything.

This will probably get me killed in night 1, but I´m Luigi, a mason.
So you can go on, point at me, or continue to point at me. But beware that you´re knowingly pointing at a mason.

People who keep spreadsheets, I would note this down.

Maybe you can actually get some information from a day 1 lynch. o.0

Kyouhen
2009-03-03, 10:01 AM
The now less-than-happy Bomb-omb suddenly realizes that dark comets are not the worst things lurking nearby, and waggles a foot at the dreaded Dirk Kris instead.

happyturtle
2009-03-03, 10:07 AM
Switching to Fin to try and save DD.

Come on, team good, if DD is a mason, we should at least make the wolves waste a kill to find that out. :smalltongue:

Dirk Kris
2009-03-03, 10:12 AM
It was just one bloody random point.... I didn´t mean to start a bandwagon or anything.

This will probably get me killed in night 1, but I´m Luigi, a mason.
So you can go on, point at me, or continue to point at me. But beware that you´re knowingly pointing at a mason.

People who keep spreadsheets, I would note this down.

Maybe you can actually get some information from a day 1 lynch. o.0

Um, Dallas, I'm pretty sure the narrators said not to do that. So...prepare for their narrator-y wrath!

happyturtle
2009-03-03, 10:16 AM
I don't see anything in the rules against role claiming.

Fan
2009-03-03, 10:21 AM
It's in the bottom spoiler Happy, it states that anybody who goes around saying "Hey I'm role X, and everybody send me their role PMs so we can weed out the villians." will be punished Although that last part seems like a unnesscary hindrance to us... :cough: (subtle suggestion for change)

PhantomFox
2009-03-03, 10:23 AM
Nothing against role claiming, that's true. Just no posting role PMs, and no massive gathering of roles as described in the OP.

Oh, almost forgot some message board messages

No, I'm Marth!
... I got that wrong, didn't I...

Dear Morons Heroes,

When deciding whether or not to trust Murska someone, keep in mind The Murska Constant villain role number 6.

Kind regards,
The Electric Hole Puncher

UncleWolf
2009-03-03, 10:33 AM
I don't see anything in the rules against role claiming.

Thats what I thought. And PF said that it's okay.

Here are The rules (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3702218&postcount=1) just in case though.

Istari
2009-03-03, 10:34 AM
Fin to save DD I guess

Selrahc
2009-03-03, 10:42 AM
It's in the bottom spoiler Happy, it states that anybody who goes around saying "Hey I'm role X, and everybody send me their role PMs so we can weed out the villians." will be punished Although that last part seems like a unnesscary hindrance to us... :cough: (subtle suggestion for change)

You don't see the problems with mass role gathering in this game? It means that anyone can gather a list, and once everyone has given the roles they claim to be then you start eliminating the double claims until the villagers have won.
Totally breaks the game, so I'd say it is a very necessary hindrance.

(Note by the way, that networking and grouping up in PM's is still fine, just a specific attempt to break the game is disallowed. )

UncleWolf
2009-03-03, 10:56 AM
The Game takes pity on it's followers and strikes down all those that oppose it.

Which is quite a few actually.

Fin.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-03, 11:15 AM
i say we all gather and lynch wolfbane tomorrow. :smallannoyed:

UncleWolf
2009-03-03, 11:18 AM
i say we all gather and lynch wolfbane tomorrow. :smallannoyed:

Go ahead.

It'd be awesome if I ended up holding a record for most people on a bandwagon. :smallamused:

I'd be honored.

Really.

<.<

The Game.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-03, 11:21 AM
and just to smite you, we would place you in third. :smallamused:

Murska
2009-03-03, 12:08 PM
Dear Morons Heroes,

When deciding whether or not to trust Murska someone, keep in mind The Murska Constant villain role number 6.

Kind regards,

Dear 'The Electric Hole Puncher',

I must say that I deeply resent this remark. It clearly attempts to undermine the atmosphere of safety and mutual trust between me and my clients. After all, I am only a neutral information gatherer in this game.

Besides, once I find out your spawn, ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO MASS CRACKLING RUSH!

Oh, btw. Fin.

Dr. Bath
2009-03-03, 12:29 PM
Fin.

But just so you know, I don't like role-claiming at all. Kinda ruins these sorts of games, y'know?

Trixie
2009-03-03, 12:38 PM
Meh. Fin.

Although I find this sudden defense suspicious. :smallannoyed:

Fan
2009-03-03, 12:48 PM
Seems kind of weird to me, but band wagon logic it is!

Cloud uses ultra super mega omnislash on Fin:smallcool:

Helgraf
2009-03-03, 12:58 PM
"Destro ... you say sssomeone is breaking the rulesss who isn't me?! Thissss impertinent fool must be brought down!"

Dallas-Dakota

TwoBitWriter
2009-03-03, 01:05 PM
I change my vote to Fin.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-03-03, 01:21 PM
Fin to save myself then.

I don´t really like role claiming either, but if it´l save my ass then ok.

Why am I not claiming that it would be a loss for team good? Because I am horrible, absolutely horrible at consistently keeping track of suspicions and such.

I´m more like a llama wannabe or something......

Edit : *reads last few posts* Okay Helgraf, I approve of you pointing at me for that reason. And that reason only.:smalltongue:

PhantomFox
2009-03-03, 01:37 PM
More message board stuff

Dear Morons Players,

No, I am not Falcon. I don't punch holes in people. I punch holes in paper, working heroically in an office near you to cover the world in those little paper dots that the vacuum cleaner won't pick up.

Kind regards,

A notice to all neutrals
The neutrals are in this for themselves, so of course they won't be interested in the puny debates of villagers and wolves. Thus, it has been decided between a group of these neutrals that the best course of action would be to create an Union of Neutrals, to watch over the Neutral rights all around the game. Those of the Neutrals wishing to join the Union...
..please contact Murska.

Darkcomet
2009-03-03, 04:39 PM
Fin is neither me or a mason, apparently.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-03-03, 04:46 PM
(Actually, as horrible as it sounds, maybe its not a bad idea to lynch Luigi on day one. "What's this?" you say "Atreyu must be a horrible villian for wanting to kill one of the good days!!"

Actually, in most games, that'd be a rather damning statement on my part. Why would a good guy want to lynch a good guy power role? Well, because every good guy has a power role and no matter who we lynch, we have a rather large chance of killing a good guy power role. Seeing as last game, we almost lynched Link on the first day, we could harm ourselves much worse than by lynching Luigi.

Of course, the joy in killing Fin is that we'll kill an unknown. Who will it be? Will it be 3rd party? Will it be a villian? Will it be a hero? We don't know. If we kill DD, and we trust him, then we'll know what to expect and it will be boring.

Of course, if Fin turns out to be a villian then I'm Falcon punched for trying to "save" him, but that's the price to pay for introducing opposing logics.)

*The llama "shhhhh"'s the captain on the boat and tries to make "Be Quiet" gestures as he hunkers down behind a bush.*

PhantomFox
2009-03-03, 04:56 PM
More messages

ATTENTION HEROES. Dallas-Dakota is not who he says he is. We have no reason to reveal ourselves day one, lynch or not.
Sincerely, The Masons.
Care of: The Tall Guy with the Green Hat.

Istari
2009-03-03, 05:07 PM
Well that could be faked b y the villains to get us to lynch Dallas or it could be real and Dallas could be a 3rd party or villain trying to save himself hmmmmm

Dallas-Dakota
2009-03-03, 05:20 PM
(Actually, as horrible as it sounds, maybe its not a bad idea to lynch Luigi on day one. "What's this?" you say "Atreyu must be a horrible villian for wanting to kill one of the good days!!"

Actually, in most games, that'd be a rather damning statement on my part. Why would a good guy want to lynch a good guy power role? Well, because every good guy has a power role and no matter who we lynch, we have a rather large chance of killing a good guy power role. Seeing as last game, we almost lynched Link on the first day, we could harm ourselves much worse than by lynching Luigi.

Of course, the joy in killing Fin is that we'll kill an unknown. Who will it be? Will it be 3rd party? Will it be a villian? Will it be a hero? We don't know. If we kill DD, and we trust him, then we'll know what to expect and it will be boring.

Of course, if Fin turns out to be a villian then I'm Falcon punched for trying to "save" him, but that's the price to pay for introducing opposing logics.)

*The llama "shhhhh"'s the captain on the boat and tries to make "Be Quiet" gestures as he hunkers down behind a bush.*
Even though it says y´all should lynch me, I approve of this message.

And thats just a silly fake message...

But I´m going to say : Lynch me if you must, but you´re choosing to lynch a mason. If you want to lynch me, thus a mason. Fine.

Sorry PF; I was looking forward to this game.

I think this is the biggest day 1 drama that we´ve had in a while. Or atleast one that I´m involved in...

happyturtle
2009-03-03, 05:25 PM
Votes at present:

Dallas Dakota 6
Fin 13

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-03-03, 05:46 PM
(Awww, DD. You're always so understanding whenever I try to kill you. I really appreciate it. Its not that I want you dead. I just want to present the options.

It will be interesting to see how 3rd party people are treated. They are often the game makers in these struggles. Will the heroes try to cater to them to hopefully woo them? Will they extract vengence on the neutrals for the actions of those without a cause for siding with the villains in the last game?)

Darkcomet
2009-03-03, 05:48 PM
I say we lynch Fin. Atreyu is setting off alarms in my brain for some reason... Seems kind of like when Selrahc was pushing for Link's lynching last time.

Murska
2009-03-03, 06:05 PM
(Awww, DD. You're always so understanding whenever I try to kill you. I really appreciate it. Its not that I want you dead. I just want to present the options.

It will be interesting to see how 3rd party people are treated. They are often the game makers in these struggles. Will the heroes try to cater to them to hopefully woo them? Will they extract vengence on the neutrals for the actions of those without a cause for siding with the villains in the last game?)

The Union of Neutrals' goal is to minimize the neutral casualties in the game. They might make deals with either side but if one side betrays them, the full might of the Union will be turned against that one.

Darkcomet
2009-03-03, 06:22 PM
The Union of Neutrals' goal is to minimize the neutral casualties in the game. They might make deals with either side but if one side betrays them, the full might of the Union will be turned against that one.

Murska, I wouldn't trust you were I neutral. It reminds me of what the Covenant Elite (Supagoof) did last game-got the neutrals to trust him, since Snake (Vossik) scried him as Sly Cooper, who had, in actuality, been dead for a long time.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-03-03, 06:28 PM
I say we lynch Fin. Atreyu is setting off alarms in my brain for some reason... Seems kind of like when Selrahc was pushing for Link's lynching last time.

(I'm setting off alarms because I just suggested killing a mason. Don't worry, I'm well aware of the suspicion that the post casts upon me. In fact, I titled the message appropriately because of it.)

I thought about posting it on the message board, however, I feel that despite its rather unorthodox strategy, it was worth discussing. If we live in fear of open dialogue, then the villains will pick us off like apples from the tree of good and evil, while we run around all higgletty-poo, banging our heads against the walls like bad A.I. in a FPS. )

Murska
2009-03-03, 06:35 PM
Murska, I wouldn't trust you were I neutral. It reminds me of what the Covenant Elite (Supagoof) did last game-got the neutrals to trust him, since Snake (Vossik) scried him as Sly Cooper, who had, in actuality, been dead for a long time.

Well all the neutrals who've contacted me have got my role and are in contact with each other, thus if I claimed a neutral that I'm not, since nobody is dead, that neutral would be alive at the moment and could easily bust me.

Besides, I don't really care, I'm just doing this for fun. :smallbiggrin:

(Oh, and if I were evil, half the mason team would be dead. *grin*)

Darkcomet
2009-03-03, 06:35 PM
I see that edit reason, and I have two things to say:

1. I was a grue in Memesville.
2. This reminds me of the last game a bit too much.

Uncle Festy
2009-03-03, 06:41 PM
If we live in fear of open dialogue, then the villains will pick us off like apples from the tree of good and evil, while we run around all higgletty-poo, banging our heads against the walls like bad A.I. in a FPS.

((… this is officially the greatest metaphor ever. Mind if I steal it for QotW?))
Meanwhile, Gordon Freeman starts mowing down all the bad AI-guys.

Darkcomet
2009-03-03, 06:42 PM
@Murska-ninja:

I'm still watching you. Sneaky neutrals... *narrows eyes*

Shadowcaller
2009-03-03, 06:52 PM
@Murska-ninja:

I'm still watching you. Sneaky neutrals... *narrows eyes*

Yeah... sneaky neutrals.

PhantomFox
2009-03-03, 06:54 PM
More messages

What makes a man turn neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?

The Game
~Anonymous

Update will be up when I get home from choir practice, in about 2 hours or so.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-03-03, 06:56 PM
((… this is officially the greatest metaphor ever. Mind if I steal it for QotW?))
Meanwhile, Gordon Freeman starts mowing down all the bad AI-guys.

(I'd be flattered that it was even nominated.

@DC: You know I only do this cuz its fun to mess with ya, right? )

Murska
2009-03-03, 07:10 PM
What makes a man turn neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?

Why would anyone wish to be bound by the shackles and chains of rules and regulations, of expectations and sides. I'd rather be free, help the side I feel like helping and bear the responsibility of my actions only on my own shoulders. :smalltongue:

Istari
2009-03-03, 07:11 PM
It's time again for guess that quote! Each week our contestant Istari will try to figure out who put something up on the message boards.
Now lets play GUESS THAT QUOTE

Atreyu, that sounds just like him

The Game
~Anonymous

*cough*Wolfbane*cough*

And it looks like were all out of time for today folks come back tomorrow for the next episode of Guess that Quote

UncleWolf
2009-03-03, 07:12 PM
*cough*Wolfbane*cough*

<.<

It wasn't me! It was the wolf!

Oh, yeah.

=P

Boo
2009-03-03, 07:29 PM
ATTENTION HEROES. Dallas-Dakota is not who he says he is. We have no reason to reveal ourselves day one, lynch or not.
Sincerely, The Masons.
Care of: The Tall Guy with the Green Hat.

Here's a quote to guess.

Istari, maybe. Yes, yes, I got you killed last game, blah blah blah. That was last game, and this is this game. Frankly, you forgetting this in your 'Quote of the Week' thing makes me believe it to be you even more.

Do any of you have ideas of who it might be if not Istari?

Selrahc
2009-03-03, 07:32 PM
Atreyu, that sounds just like him

Actually it sounds like Zapp Brannigan (Futurama). I was going to post it up myself.

Istari
2009-03-03, 07:44 PM
Here's a quote to guess.

Istari, maybe. Yes, yes, I got you killed last game, blah blah blah. That was last game, and this is this game. Frankly, you forgetting this in your 'Quote of the Week' thing makes me believe it to be you even more.

Do any of you have ideas of who it might be if not Istari?

Actually I just not going to guess on any quotes that would actually impact the game to keep it silly, plus that way people can admit it so I can see if I'm right this way.

Edit: Even more? why did you suspect me in the first place?

Boo
2009-03-03, 08:21 PM
The spelling within the quote is what made me suspect you to be its author. I suspect it to be written by you even more because I thought you were going to take all the quotes so far [on this page] and guess their authors.

Still, you haven't denied or admitted that you wrote it as I had suggested. Did you write it?

@V: Just the way it was written. Spelling, grammar, etc.

Istari
2009-03-03, 08:49 PM
1. I deny writing it
2. What about the spelling?

Szilard
2009-03-03, 09:11 PM
Szilard the Goomba is walking around, oblivious to the surroundings.

PhantomFox
2009-03-03, 09:27 PM
(As always, everything in the story fluff is just fluff and is not to be taken seriously or dissected for clues to the game. It's whatever I feel is the coolest or funniest at the time. So chill. :smallsmile:)

END OF DAY!

The day started out normally for the first day in these kinds of things, with everyone dazed and confused, pointing every which way, until someone walked in.

http://www.giantitp.com/avatars/DruidGuy.gif
Newcomer: Pondshadow

Dallas-Dakota turned and looked at the new guy
"Hey! I don't recognize you! Do you think he's a villain? I'll point at him!"

However, this triggered a flood of backlash as the crowd defended the newcomer.

"Hey! Don't lynch the new guy!"
"Yeah, you're just a big meanie!"
"Perhaps he's a villain, since he's so mean..."
"Let's get him!"

They all rushed towards poor Dallas.

"No! Stop! I'm a good guy! It's..."

http://img4.fpsbanana.com/ico/sprays/weegee_spray.jpg

Everyone stopped and backed away slowly.

"Think he's telling the truth?"
"I dunno, how can we tell?"
"I don't want to get close enough to find out..."
"Let's... find someone else."

Everyone looks around, and then finds poor Fin standing in the corner.

"Hmm... 'Fin' means 'end' in Spanish."
"Like the end? Like Game Over?"
"Perhaps he's a villain and secretly taunting us with his name!"
"Yeah, that's it!"

Everyone rushes towards Fin before he can react, and he's quickly beaten and KO'd six ways 'till Sunday until he was turned back into a lifeless trophy. The sun sets, and out of the darkness floats a pale figure...

http://levelselect.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/master-hand-01.jpg

Master Hand... no one knows where he comes from, or what he is, but he sweeps in and grabs Fin's trophy, clenches it in his fist, and flings a badge out onto the ground. It rolls along and spins to a stop at the crowd's feet. It is black, with a dark red Bowser skull on it, the Villain's emblem. A great cheer went up from the heroes as the badge was raised aloft.

But it was getting dark, and soon everyone returned to what small campsites they could make for themselves.

Summary:
Fin was KO'd. He was a Villain!

It is now...

NIGHT OF THE FIRST DAY!
-48 hours remain-
(subject to change if people consistently get their actions in early)

Send all actions to both Alarra and I.

Darkcomet
2009-03-03, 09:29 PM
*blinks*

I was...

*mind breaks*

Andre Fairchilde
2009-03-03, 09:31 PM
“Ve haf vays of making you talk!” (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v717/Umbrax2/B.jpg)

She said that right before he punched her in the face, and took off running – armed with two UZIs and a katana.

“Maybe he doesn’t want to talk.” (http://www.minioncontrol.com/Galleries/Cartoons/GIJoe/Cobra-MajorBludd.jpg)

“Dude! Er… Sir! (http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=2612) He just jumped over a car!” (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsogJy3zxLk)

(Yay village! Why do I feel so pixilated right now? :smallsmile:)

Boo
2009-03-03, 09:33 PM
Real horrorshow, my droogs.

Doubleplusgood!

Yes, I did just use two different fake languages.

Uncle Festy
2009-03-03, 09:37 PM
Suh-weet.
Happy am I! :smallbiggrin:

Darkcomet
2009-03-03, 09:45 PM
Something I said was a good idea... Was actually a good idea. :smallconfused:

Will to find villains... Growing. Doubt in own logic... Fading. :smallcool:

I'll do better than Spytrap, honest! :smallbiggrin:

2009-03-03, 10:36 PM
"Don't get arrogant, lads,"says the Captain, from the railing of the Master of Goblins. "Still a good many to go."

He takes a swig from a silver flask kept in an inside pocket, produces a pipe, and heads belowdeck, still disgusted that his crew never showed up.

happyturtle
2009-03-03, 10:40 PM
Conversation with Murska (paraphrased because I don't feel like tracking down the chat log):

Murska: What's your role?
HT: I don't trust you.
Murska: I'm neutral, you can totally trust me.
HT: Yeah, right.
Murska: If you tell me your role, I'll tell you the role of <player x> or <player y>
HT: And that's why I don't trust you. You're selling roles.
Murska: If you tell me not to tell anyone your role I won't. I only sell the roles of those who don't tell me not to.

Boo
2009-03-03, 10:54 PM
I thought that would be obvious, knowing Murska. That's why I didn't bother contacting him.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-03, 10:54 PM
people actually trusted murska. wow.

Helgraf
2009-03-03, 11:29 PM
"Destro, you lunatic, your stupid plan failed miserably. You get one chance to redeem yourself before I let Dr. Mindbender go to work on your shiny chrome-plated dome!"

Kyouhen
2009-03-03, 11:53 PM
Happy Bomb-omb is pleased at the death of the villain, and shall not suicide in a most unpleasant way tonight!

PhantomFox
2009-03-03, 11:57 PM
Message board time!

@Murska: You know, it would have been much more effective if I hadn't lied to you.
@Wolfbane: You just lost.
With the best of luck~ <RacerX>

Dear Morons Heroes,

Don't forget to read your paper hole fillings a bedtime story, tuck them in, and kiss them goodnight.

Kind regards,

happyturtle
2009-03-04, 12:06 AM
Happy Bomb-omb is pleased at the death of the villain, and shall not suicide in a most unpleasant way tonight!

FPS guy shoots Happy Bomb-omb's player for making his player think you're talking about her. :smalltongue:

UncleWolf
2009-03-04, 12:10 AM
@Wolfbane: You just lost.
With the best of luck~ <RacerX>

O.o

M****!

<.<

Pardon my french.

Kyouhen
2009-03-04, 12:12 AM
FPS guy shoots Happy Bomb-omb's player for making his player think you're talking about her. :smalltongue:

This makes Happy Bomb-omb unhappy. You wouldn't like him when he's unhappy. :smallannoyed:

happyturtle
2009-03-04, 12:27 AM
If you were Unhappy, then you wouldn't be Happy. And that would make me happy because I'm Happy.

Kyouhen
2009-03-04, 12:46 AM
Happy Bomb-omb being happy makes Happy Turtle... happy? CONFUSED!!!

happyturtle
2009-03-04, 12:55 AM
No no no!

I'm Happy. Therefore you cannot be Happy. You must be Not Happy or Unhappy or Dennis or something else.

*nodnod*

Gnomish Wanderer
2009-03-04, 12:59 AM
Hm.

* picks up a baseball bat * Weed out the evil ones!

UncleWolf
2009-03-04, 01:02 AM
No no no!

I'm Happy. Therefore you cannot be Happy. You must be Not Happy or Unhappy or Dennis or something else.

*nodnod*

Ah!

So FPS Guy is played by happyturtle who is happy and this makes happy bomb-omb unhappy so he can't possibly he happy bomb-omb, he has to be unhappy bomb-omb as long as happyturtle is happy.

I got it.

Mustiado
2009-03-04, 01:02 AM
*frowns at this apparent confusion, and alt+click's Happyturtle and her FPS avatar*

BUG REPORT: Linguistics

There seems to be some confusion in terms between these two characters and their various abilities, especially in reference to their interaction with each other. Status changes fail to happen.

Sincerely, MMORPG guy.

Kyouhen
2009-03-04, 01:17 AM
Previously-Happy Bomb-omb has no bug. Previously-Happy Bomb-omb has a bad case of sad. :smallfrown:

happyturtle
2009-03-04, 01:38 AM
FPS guy looks around carefully to make sure no one is watching.

<<
>>

*hugs Previously-Happy Bomb-omb*

*flees*

Murska
2009-03-04, 10:19 AM
Hey! Stop fleeing, that isn't what kiting is! You got to shoot them!

PhantomFox
2009-03-04, 10:38 AM
Message time!

Your payments on your electric bill are overdue. As such we are immediately cutting off your power. Hope you have good batteries.

Regards,
Tax Man

Szilard
2009-03-04, 10:40 AM
The goomba walks around, being happy.

Kyouhen
2009-03-05, 01:55 AM
FPS guy looks around carefully to make sure no one is watching.

<<
>>

*hugs Previously-Happy Bomb-omb*

*flees*
GLEE!
Happy Bomb-omb is cured of sad!

Griever
2009-03-05, 01:59 AM
With earnest, Ernest earned erstwhile earnings.

Also, please note:

To: The Villains,

Gondor has no pants, Gondor needs no pants.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-03-05, 11:41 AM
Ok, Griever, that was just awesome!

It sounds like something I would say....

Supagoof
2009-03-05, 12:02 PM
G.I.Joe! Gather round troops, we have a new recruit. His name is Calvin.

Actually, I never liked the name Calvin. Can we go right to the code-name?

Sure, why not.

As you can see, I like to dress in all black. I have a PHD and was top of the sniper class at Westpoint. You could call me Dr. Killjoy or Sure-shot.

We'll think about it Calvin. Here, catch!

*Tosses beer, Calvin fubmles it.*

Good catch there....Fumbles.

Haha, Perfect. We'll call you fumbles!

No, not fumbles. I have a doctorate.

Dr. Fumbles!

Paging Dr. Fumbles.

PhantomFox
2009-03-05, 12:09 PM
Message board:

Link, please bane one of the following people:

Tingle
Yoshi
PhantomFox
Ike
Pikachu

Murska
2009-03-05, 12:17 PM
The people in the game find a tag, sprayed somehow in fine handwriting onto a wall.

Oh, and the Union is still waiting for contact from one or more of the neutrals, or of course this might be a lie and we've already gathered everyone.

We can't protect you if we don't know who you are!

Many of you might be thinking that trusting Murska is always a mistake, but what do you have to lose? There is no role in the game who'd benefit from killing Neutrals. No risks, no gain!

The RTS freak hides the spray can and returns to zergrushing four enemies at a time.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-05, 12:25 PM
Jim Raynor strolls by, smoking a blunt.

Ahhhhh. that's the stuff.

Murska
2009-03-05, 12:28 PM
Jim Raynor strolls by, smoking a blunt.

Ahhhhh. that's the stuff.

Oooooh! Is he in Vulture or Marine form?

Raynor! Get in the vulture and lay some mines on that ramp! The dragoons'll be attempting to get to our backs and we CANNOT ALLOW THAT!

Oh, and run away if something with ranged notices you.

PhantomFox
2009-03-05, 12:31 PM
Oh, forgot to mention. If you have a night action available, and are choosing to not use it, let us know too, just so I don't end up waiting up for you. I kinda want to make night 24 hours eventually, but with so many actions out there, I'm not sure this is feasible.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-05, 12:32 PM
.... I already used mines on that freaking ultralisk that chased me here! he shouts scowling. >.<

He tosses his blunt to the ground only to pull out another and light it. Medic! he calls out.

((I prefer the rine over vulture))

Murska
2009-03-05, 12:35 PM
.... I already used mines on that freaking ultralisk that chased me here! he shouts scowling. >.<

He tosses his blunt to the ground only to pull out another and light it. Medic! he calls out.

((I prefer the rine over vulture))

Fine, then. My underlings aren't really paying me enough heed. Maybe I should construct some dread-enchancing improvements to get them to obey. :smallannoyed:

Anyway, stop using those drugs, we ain't got a medic in the field just yet and you'll die in four seconds to a crackling rush without one.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-05, 12:39 PM
He looks around, ah damn.. That ultralisk got her as well! It's bad enough that I had to walk here!

He puts it away, grumbling to himself.

So why are Dragoons attacking us again? and where are the zerglings? I need to take out my vengance on something.

Murska
2009-03-05, 12:43 PM
He looks around, ah damn.. That ultralisk got her as well! It's bad enough that I had to walk here!

He puts it away, grumbling to himself.

So why are Dragoons attacking us again? and where are the zerglings? I need to take out my vengance on something.

Well, you know how this was supposed to be a normal 2-2-2-2 match, right? I got a bit bored, dive-bombed my teammate with Stuka Rain+Tactical Nuke and declared war on the world. So now it's kinda 7-1. But hey, we're faring quite well, when you count the circumstances. :smallsmile:

Deathslayer7
2009-03-05, 12:49 PM
7 vs 1? all right then. Lets kill those suckers! he says rasing a heavy machine gun that didnt look like a normal human could hold it.

Murska
2009-03-05, 12:55 PM
7 vs 1? all right then. Lets kill those suckers! he says rasing a heavy machine gun that didnt look like a normal human could hold it.

Okay, since you're so eager, grab that squad of eight marines. Go take out player number five, he's only got two lurkers and a sunken colony for defense. He's teching to airships so he should be easy to take out. But retreat if player six comes knocking, he's got vultures supported by flame halftracks.

The RTS player crackles his fingers and then starts controlling all of his forces with renewed vigour, fighting back impossible odds at every corner and racking up hundreds in K/D.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-05, 12:57 PM
*points the way to the enimies base and waves hand*

Let's go go go! he shouts out. He lights a blunt anyway and runs ahead of the group, easily leading them.

happyturtle
2009-03-05, 01:07 PM
"One sec," FPS guy calls out, "I'm stuck in a pointless cut scene with a guy in a fez."

*shoots guy with fez repeatedly, despite script not actually allowing for this npc to die*

Murska
2009-03-05, 01:09 PM
That guy's not going to die! Yet, that is. What about this, you go burn the Ork/Protoss hybrid's base to the ground if I activate a script that allows you to shoot him?

Dirk Kris
2009-03-05, 01:16 PM
"Hey!" Navi flits around, trying to get someone's attention. When all eyes are on him, he passes gas - which sounds like sleighbells. He giggles, then starts flying around people's heads.

happyturtle
2009-03-05, 01:18 PM
"I know, he's supposed to reveal in the third act that he was the puppetmaster all along, and then capture me. I read the spoilers. I just like watching him say 'We don't have time for that now!' in his stupid faux-Arabic accent. I'll go pwn their d00ds as soon as he'd done explaining stuff that I'm just going to blow up anyway."

Kyouhen
2009-03-05, 01:22 PM
Happy Bomb-omb sends some Wisps and Infected Terrans to chase Raynor around for a while.:smallbiggrin:

Murska
2009-03-05, 01:27 PM
Happy Bomb-omb sends some Wisps and Infected Terrans to chase Raynor around for a while.:smallbiggrin:

Infested Terrans? They haven't got my CC... They're sharing! :smallmad:

ABUSERS! Time to die! The RTS-freak's APM skyrockets and his corsairs rack up thirty five kills in the spawn of few moments.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-05, 01:32 PM
on radio: Main Base come in! We got infested terrans on us! We need support! *explosion in the background* Gah they got half the rines with one of them! Stim boys stim! Stim or die!
We need backup! Stat! Oh god here come more! Send help stat!!!

Trixie
2009-03-05, 01:32 PM
Okay, since you're so eager, grab that squad of eight marines. Go take out player number five, he's only got two lurkers and a sunken colony for defense. He's teching to airships so he should be easy to take out. But retreat if player six comes knocking, he's got vultures supported by flame halftracks.

Marines on lurkers? Without SeV?

Not going to happen :smallsigh:

Besides, I prefer Sgt. Avitus DevaSquad, m'self. Assault-cannoned and TermArmed, not some lame Terran marines, TYVM :smallsigh:

Murska
2009-03-05, 01:37 PM
Marines on lurkers? Without SeV?

Not going to happen :smallsigh:

Besides, I prefer Sgt. Avitus DevaSquad, m'self. Assault-cannoned and TermArmed, not some lame Terran marines, TYVM :smallsigh:

You dissin' Terran Marines? Come on, bring ya Termies, we'll have da boyz ready fer ya!

The RTS freak sends in two vultures and a firebat for support.

You're gonna have to do with that, I can't spare more. Just kite the infrines, they ain't that strong.

(I obviously have a comsat. Duh. Besides, a marine is untouchable with a lurker if perfectly microed.)

Deathslayer7
2009-03-05, 01:41 PM
This is all we have!? *Grumbles about not giving enough for mircoing and being a cheapskate*

Ok boys rush number 5. Right into the bass past the lurkers. Vults first to take the intial damage and survive. Get out of range of the lurkers and attack the sunken. After that, just terroize their base. If those lurkers pop up. shoot 'em.

Now let's go go go!

Kyouhen
2009-03-05, 01:45 PM
Happy Bomb-omb launches a few (hundred) Grot Bombs on the silly Termies. :smallbiggrin:

Murska
2009-03-05, 01:48 PM
The small terran force stims past the lurkers, whose hits tear apart one of them while they run past. The base has just finished a single airship which starts bombing them, but otherwise it's undefended. A swarm of probes and grunts attempt to swarm them.

happyturtle
2009-03-05, 02:00 PM
"Leeeeeeeeeeroy Jenkins!!!!!!"

FPS guy runs around like a freaking maniac with the 'fire' button held down until all the grunts are dead.

Dirk Kris
2009-03-05, 02:02 PM
((Seeing as Dirky is the official Terran itP, he cannot allow negative comments to be made about his platoon.))

Navi flies out of sight and returns, hovering near a Terran Marine. He keeps a cigar in his mouth but never lights it, instead chewing on the tip furiously whenever he gets angry - which is a lot. He saunters up and salutes Raynor, his muscles bulging. His dark hair is longer than is usually allowed, but seeing as he's so damn big, it's not likely anyone will reprimand him about it. "Lance Corporal Kris reporting for duty, sir!"

TwoBitWriter
2009-03-05, 02:07 PM
Cheesy Canadian Cutscene Actor Rex Manheim enters, seeing Dirk Kirs and Raynor interacting.

He walks toward them, speaking loudly. "I starred in StarCraft you know. I provided the voice of the Zergling..." He follows that up with a loud series of cackles and guttural throat noises.

"I'm quite the talent you know. I was also in command and conquer, and have done voice work for Final Fantasy. I did death groans for that one..."

Trixie
2009-03-05, 02:08 PM
You dissin' Terran Marines? Come on, bring ya Termies, we'll have da boyz ready fer ya!

The RTS freak sends in two vultures and a firebat for support.

Sure, bring 500 to my one, and maybe they will scrape paint from me armor :smallamused:

Or give me a minute, I'll unpack my Warhound and then we'll see who has bigger... you know what :smalltongue:

(I obviously have a comsat. Duh. Besides, a marine is untouchable with a lurker if perfectly microed.)

So is lurker. But I haven't played that in a long time, so I'm not familiar with newest micros :smallwink:

Kyouhen
2009-03-05, 02:10 PM
Happy Bomb-omb sends a few (thousand) Scourges, each of which has a tape set to repeatedly yell "HEY! LISTEN! HEY!" taped to it, to chase Navi around for a while. :smallamused:

Murska
2009-03-05, 02:11 PM
Sure, bring 500 to my one, and maybe they will scrape paint from me armor :smallamused:

Or give me a minute, I'll unpack my Warhound and then we'll see who has bigger... you know what :smalltongue:

So is lurker. But I haven't played that in a long time, so I'm not familiar with newest micros :smallwink:

Nah, if a lurker unburrows, it WILL get hit by a perfectly microed marine. While if a lurker stays still, the marine can avoid it.

EDIT: Also, orkz > anything else, a hundred times over. A single ork > a thousand of any other race. :smallbiggrin:

Dirk Kris
2009-03-05, 02:15 PM
Navi leaves Lcpl, Kris' side to circle overhead the Scourges. With tears forming in his tiny little eyes, he smiles. "I'm home!"

Kyouhen
2009-03-05, 02:18 PM
EDIT: Also, orkz > anything else, a hundred times over. A single ork > a thousand of any other race. :smallbiggrin:

Happy Bomb-omb disagrees by sending a thousand Immortals after said single Ork. :smallamused:

Murska
2009-03-05, 02:19 PM
Happy Bomb-omb disagrees by sending a thousand Immortals after said single Ork. :smallamused:

Said single Ork Waaaaghs on the immortals... from atop a Squiggoth. :smallcool:

Trixie
2009-03-05, 02:20 PM
Nah, if a lurker unburrows, it WILL get hit by a perfectly microed marine. While if a lurker stays still, the marine can avoid it.

Protoss fare much worse against them, though.

Only if that Ork is a Warboss Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unter. :smalltongue:

But then, only because he never meet certain C. C. Cain :smallamused:

Kyouhen
2009-03-05, 02:21 PM
Said single Ork Waaaaghs on the immortals... from atop a Squiggoth. :smallcool:

"Oh, so that's how it's going to be is it?"
Happy Bomb-omb sends a full volley of Pylon blasts at the Squiggoth.
"Eat long-range Gauss, fleshling." :smallannoyed:

Murska
2009-03-05, 02:24 PM
Protoss fare much worse against them, though.

Only if that Ork is a Warboss Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unter. :smalltongue:

But then, only because he never meet certain C. C. Cain :smallamused:

Observers and ranged goons slaughter lurks. Anyway, it doesn't matter, let's not argue. Let's have fun! :smallbiggrin:

Neutral(s) left unconnected, if any exist, should still contact me!

Deathslayer7
2009-03-05, 02:42 PM
Raynor finishes his smoke and tosses it to the ground, stepping on it to put it out. He points at Lance Corporal Kris.

About time you made it to the party boy! We have news of incoming scouts coming to aid this terran infestation. Engage and Destroy them!

He then grabs the Cheesy Canadian Cutscene Actor Rex Manheim. You. You're going to help me kill that mutalisk. It's lobing loogies at my marines and I can't let it do it anymore.

Marines. Go out and kill anything that moves. If so much as a single thing escapes. I swear by my horrible cancer infected lungs i'll shoot you! Now get moving, and don't forget what I said about those lurkers!

But I can't fight.... stammered the actor.

You don't need to. Raynor smiled. You're the distraction. he says dragging him towards the mutalisk.

Kyouhen
2009-03-05, 02:48 PM
Happy Bomb-omb has his Pylons lob a few Particle Accelerator blasts at the distraction because someone has to.:smallbiggrin:

Murska
2009-03-05, 02:53 PM
Things escalate, as is their nature. More and more units from all around converge on the base. Just as the firebat is about to get pierced by some hydralisks and a nearby Tiger tank, a large explosion shakes the earth.

Sent you some artillery support. They're British, so don't count on them at tea-times, but they're pretty good otherwise. They're on that cliff over there. And since you got the Headquarters building, you better start withdrawing since I see some guardians coming your way along with a Walker.

Mustiado
2009-03-05, 02:58 PM
MMORPG guy busily assigns Raynor his talent points, up to and through improved mobility, hardened armor, and an improved spray on his Gauss Rifle. "There, that should move things along a bit." He then sets off looking for proper loot to increase the fire damage of the firebats running about.

Murska
2009-03-05, 02:59 PM
The MMORPGer manages to walk away unnoticed and walks up to a neutral creep building nearby. It's inhabited by some Zerglings living in perfect harmony with a war-bear.

Mustiado
2009-03-05, 03:06 PM
"Ah, this should do nicely." Without a second thought, MMORPG guy steps up and lays down a frost nova in the vicinity of the zerglings, rooting them in place. He then appropriates the Warbear, and uses its increased mobility to slaughter the little jerks before returning the warbear and its friends to the Firebat legion, creating...

THE FLAME RIDERS OF GRIZZLY DEATH.

Dirk Kris
2009-03-05, 03:07 PM
Lcpl. Kris salutes again and runs over to a hastily-built barracks. He cups his hands around his mouth and yells inside. "Alright, maggots - you heard Raynor. Let's suit up and move out!" He dons his body armor and shoulders his heavy-duty rifle as the ground starts to tremble. In a flurry of motion, dozens of Marines being pouring out of the barracks in perfect double lines, their boots stomping the ground in perfect rhythm. Lcpl. Kris smiles and heads towards the front of the line. Noticing a few stares, he smirks. "We recruited most of these guys from clown college - they know how to pack into small places." He takes his place at the front of the column and yells out as they march, the others echoing his jody. "I don't know but I've been told, that mutalisk's breath is getting old. If you don't do just what you're told, that actor's body's gonna turn real cold."

Deathslayer7
2009-03-05, 03:10 PM
Damn. Already!? All right. Everyone out! Kris! Forget the scouts! We have incoming guardians! I'm gonna need your help. So tell me, do you feel lucky?

Go over to that cliff over there *points* and send off an infared.

But I don't have any equipment on me.

Jim then pulls out his radio. I need a valk or two stat! I'm going to lead these suckers into a trap. Infared signal should be sent out soon. Lock onto that and wait there.

Jim looks back at Kris. What the hell kind of corporal are you if you come unprepared!? Get it from a marine or something. Now go!

Everyone out! Now! Stay and you're a goner. If you want to get back home, start running boys! Hahahahha! Jim starts laughing like a maniac while providing cover fire. As soon as it seems that he is going to be trapped and killed, he moves back just a little, giving the men time.

Little by little he is pushed back, forced to give ground. That's when he sees the gaurdians come. Damn they took their time. he said grumbling.

He puts a cig in his mouth and runs off, keeping he guardians in sight. Finally he reaches the cliff. He speaks into his radio again. Are those valks here yet? he asks. He doesn't get a reply. Cursing he turns back to the guardians approaching. Screeching and hissing could be heard as their prey had finally been cornered.

For the swarmmmmm....

Jim chuckles as he hears the soft sound of engines running. Eat missiles freaks! With that he takes a running start and jumps off the cliff. The guardians are suprised that he is so sucidal and inch forward more.

Two valks and a dropship come up, with Jim hanging on the ladder, smiling.

Screech!

Jim finishes smoking his cig as they make their way home, leaving the reamins behind.

Kyouhen
2009-03-05, 03:12 PM
THE FLAME RIDERS OF GRIZZLY DEATH.

:smalleek:
Happy Bomb-omb sets the rally point for the Infested Terrans to the same location the FLAME RIDERS OF GRIZZLY DEATH are located, then sets all his Infested Command Centres to constantly produces said Infested Terrans.

Murska
2009-03-05, 03:14 PM
Hmm. They're massing air. I can't gain ground near the middle anymore. My fifth flank near the coast is being torn to shreds and the Cybran destroyer's gonna get over it's hesitation and land soon... I have to admit, we're in trouble guys.

The General is preparing a speech for his troops.

But at least, even if we all die, this will be remembered as the battle that had the greatest kills/deaths ratio EVER!

happyturtle
2009-03-05, 03:14 PM
FPS guy loots the bodies of the dead goons. Because that's an important part of every adventure. Looting corpses for small change.

"Oooh, one of them has a silver key. I bet I'm going to need this later."

Deathslayer7
2009-03-05, 03:18 PM
Jim curses at the general when he gets back.

What the hell is your problem!? You gave me bad intel! You could have gotten us all killed! And now you want me to go off again on another suicide adventure. I haven't even gotten my wounds checked out by a medic yet!

Murska
2009-03-05, 03:23 PM
Jim curses at the general when he gets back.

What the hell is your problem!? You gave me bad intel! You could have gotten us all killed! And now you want me to go off again on another suicide adventure. I haven't even gotten my wounds checked out by a medic yet!

Hey! I told you there are two lurkers and an airship. There were two lurkers and an airship. How should I have known of that webway gate?

Oh, and I sent you all the backup I could spare! We lost Montagn because of it! But I did finish training a medic, she's over there.

Hyozo
2009-03-05, 03:27 PM
The being currently in the form of a giant penguin with a giant mallet notices that a war seems to have suddenly sprung up and quietly wonders if a giant penguin with a giant mallet can contribute anything to it.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-05, 03:27 PM
Look! I'm the war hero here. I don't gather the intel, I only use it. You're supposed to track your enemy and issue out commands. I followed your orders, however crappy and out of date they were. You gave out bad intel, thus the lives of all those soldiers are on your head. Just know that no matter what I do, I am viewed as a hero. But if you screw up, it is your head on the line not mine.

Do you understand General?

Kyouhen
2009-03-05, 03:30 PM
FPS guy loots the bodies of the dead goons. Because that's an important part of every adventure. Looting corpses for small change.

"Oooh, one of them has a silver key. I bet I'm going to need this later."

Happy Bomb-omb Spartan Kicks(TM) FPS guy down a pit. At the bottom he finds a locked gate with a spiral staircase on the other side leading back out.

"You'll never escape from there! BWAHAHAHA!":smallbiggrin:

Murska
2009-03-05, 03:31 PM
Look! I'm the war hero here. I don't gather the intel, I only use it. You're supposed to track your enemy and issue out commands. I followed your orders, however crappy and out of date they were. You gave out bad intel, thus the lives of all those soldiers are on your head. Just know that no matter what I do, I am viewed as a hero. But if you screw up, it is your head on the line not mine.

Do you understand General?

You? You're just a number. And we did drop player five, and also found out about six new enemies to the north-east so I call it a victory. I sent you to command the men hoping they'd be microed! You could've avoided at least five more shots with better control!

And don't tell me about screwups, I just lost the subcommander in our fifth expansion... At least he took the enemy air along with him but seriously, he should've held out at least a minute longer...

Deathslayer7
2009-03-05, 03:34 PM
Like how you told me that infested were buried right outside their base and at choke points huh?

I mean come on! What the hell am I cannon fodder? Cant you see this blue shirt i'm wearing? I don't die yet!

Your lucky that he even obeyed your orders. I wouldn't have. Set me up to fail like that again, and it wont end well for you General.

Murska
2009-03-05, 03:40 PM
Like how you told me that infested were buried right outside their base and at choke points huh?

I mean come on! What the hell am I cannon fodder? Cant you see this blue shirt i'm wearing? I don't die yet!

Your lucky that he even obeyed your orders. I wouldn't have. Set me up to fail like that again, and it wont end well for you General.

They shouldn't HAVE infested! They're cheating! Attacking their own buildings! Anyway, infested terrans can't expect to kill marines, you can just separate one soldier as a bait and have him suicide onto three or four at a time.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-05, 03:43 PM
I would have, had I known! Jim roars. He grabs his arm in pain from flailing it about. He sighs, you know what. forget it. It's useless talking with you.

I'm going to go get my owunds healed then i'm taking a nap. Killing the other players can wait.

And call me just a number one more time General, and you wont live to see past the week.

He then exits the tent.

Griever
2009-03-05, 03:47 PM
Arriving at the warscene, the necromancer frowns at all the corpses being left around.

A small squad of zerglings charged at him but were quickly silenced by the explosions of the corpses they foolishly stepped on.

The sound of flesh ripping quickly turned that frown upside-down.

The necromancer walked towards the "General", his army of 17 fully-armored skeletons each sporting a machine gun in one hand and a sword in the other forming a protective block around him.

I heard you were looking for allies.

Mustiado
2009-03-05, 03:50 PM
MMORPG guy dashes about the area, using the superior mobility of his now mounted firebats to lure the infested terrans into exploding, and then dashing away. "Huh. Who knew these were epic mounts?" He snickers to himself as he leads another feint, slowly closing in on the terran spawning location...

Murska
2009-03-05, 03:50 PM
The RTS freak wonders at the odd behaviour of the base-guarding soldiers while he keeps microing tanks to move backwards from an enemy chopper wave. His amphibious tanks finally sink the Cybren battleship but his Ghost team gets slaughtered by a terran strikeforce nearby. His Big Mek manages to slash out some Eldar units and Tau Firewarriors ambush his Recruit troops, cutting a swathe through them. His Fighta-Bommas take out Player Six's outern resource buildings.

*click, click, click*

EDIT: @Griever's proposal

Well yeah, allies would be useful right now. We got some problems on the west front since they nuked my main military base and are swarming over the garrisons.

happyturtle
2009-03-05, 03:57 PM
Happy Bomb-omb Spartan Kicks(TM) FPS guy down a pit. At the bottom he finds a locked gate with a spiral staircase on the other side leading back out.

"You'll never escape from there! BWAHAHAHA!":smallbiggrin:

Oh noes!

FPS guy uses the SILVER KEY, which disappears from his inventory.

At the top of the staircase, he finds a box of ammo. Sure, it's the crappy ammo that he never uses, but it's free. Score!

Deathslayer7
2009-03-05, 04:01 PM
Hey! It's another hero! Jim shouts at the necromancer. Finally! I'm not alone!

Kyouhen
2009-03-05, 04:01 PM
Oh noes!

FPS guy uses the SILVER KEY, which disappears from his inventory.

At the top of the staircase, he finds a box of ammo. Sure, it's the crappy ammo that he never uses, but it's free. Score!

"Curses! He escaped! But how?! No matter, I stole all his ammo before he went down there mwahaha! You there! Generic grunt armed with the weakest weapon imaginable, go kill him!"

Dirk Kris
2009-03-05, 04:06 PM
Lcpl. Kris hears the General and Raynor shouting at each other from down the hall. He smirks and turns left, away from the officers. He finds a nondescript door, third on the left down this corridor and smiles. He knows it well, though most everyone misses it entirely or pays it no mind.

The General's daughter's room.

Kris runs a hand through his hair and adjusts his uniform. She likes it - he knows. She especially likes taking it off. He opens the door and steps through, quickly closing and locking it behind him.

"Hey, baby. Sorry to keep you waiting, but I was in a fight and..."

Kris turns to see a tail snaking out from under the blanket, a flash of blonde hair and a giggle telling him the general's daughter is under there too. Furious, he storms across the room and rips the blanket off the bed.

"Reeeeeeinhooooooldt!"

PhantomFox
2009-03-05, 04:31 PM
Attention all:

Dirk Kris just won USB. You can all go home now. Game Over.

-The Management

I also just came up with a silly idea for someone to RP as. Ben "Yahtzee" Crowshaw. Probably would get himself lynched with all the critic's bile and all. Meh, silly idea. Perhaps the Imp instead...

Reinholdt
2009-03-05, 05:09 PM
Lcpl. Kris hears the General and Raynor shouting at each other from down the hall. He smirks and turns left, away from the officers. He finds a nondescript door, third on the left down this corridor and smiles. He knows it well, though most everyone misses it entirely or pays it no mind.

The General's daughter's room.

Kris runs a hand through his hair and adjusts his uniform. She likes it - he knows. She especially likes taking it off. He opens the door and steps through, quickly closing and locking it behind him.

"Hey, baby. Sorry to keep you waiting, but I was in a fight and..."

Kris turns to see a tail snaking out from under the blanket, a flash of blonde hair and a giggle telling him the general's daughter is under there too. Furious, he storms across the room and rips the blanket off the bed.

"Reeeeeeinhooooooldt!"
:eek:
The naked catboy looks up at the angry Lcpl.
But he was just having so much fun.
"Meep. Ummm... it's not what you think?"

Dallas-Dakota
2009-03-05, 05:15 PM
Silly RP´ers, filling up two pages in a evening.
Nothing compared to RB, but then again, I don´t keep track of that.... Or try to...

If I´m RP´ing anybody, it´l be Yahtzee.

2009-03-05, 06:30 PM
The Captain tries to interrupt this mess by firing one of the Master's cannons. Perhaps he and his ship are powered by cutscene. Perhaps it's all supernatural. Whatever it is, the cannon is much louder than anything going on, even if the cannon ball explodes harmlessly in the distance.

"Oy, you lot! Keep it down! Some of us're trying to sleep! Personally, I'm havin' my midnight pipe, but I'm sure those lads and lassies on shore leave're trying to sleep!"

And with that he he shuts up, puffing on the mentioned pipe.

PhantomFox
2009-03-05, 08:02 PM
The night was a busy one despite the deceptive calm that pervaded. Under the cover of darkness the villains gathered together. They glared at each other, before reaching an uneasy truce and started debating over who they should get rid of.

"How about that one guy?" Bowser proposed.
Which one. 'That one guy' could be anyone. Mewtwo mentally projected.
The arguement carried on for a while until Wolf looked at the sky and hurried things along.
"C'mon, let's just do it. We're running out of time to finish the mission."
After some grumbling, they all headed out, sneaking through the sleeping heroes until they found the one that they wanted.

"Alright, who gets the first shot?"
Bowser shoved his way forward.
"I got this one."
He grabbed his poor victim by the throat and hoisted him into the air with a jerk, waking him up. Bowser roared in his face and then threw him to the ground before falling on top of him with his full bulk. He then got up and grabbed him again, before holding him in front of him and repeatedly throwing devastating body blows into him. Tossing him into the air, Bowser crouched down and then rammed the falling figure with his spiky shell before grabbing him and letting out a breath of fire in his face. He then took the flaming figure and smashed him against a wall several times before flinging him away. The figure reverted back into a trophy with a small clatter as Bowser chuckled.
"Now that's how you do it. Let's get out of here before the sun rises."

-elsewhere-

Another figure was restless, walking around in the night, trying to get some rest. He froze as he thought he heard footsteps.
"Who's there?"
"C'mon!"
"Show yourself!"
"Show me 'ya moves!"
"Is that you Captain-"
"FALCON..."
"Ha, I was rig-"
PUNCH! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw)
http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/captain-falcon-unlocked.jpg

-somewhere else from the other two-

Someone else was active in the night, moving around the various campsites, until she found the one that she was looking for.
http://icons.iconator.com/556/ICONATOR_787eb0f3eefe6a9cdecbb74a63f3ea63.jpg
She pounced on the sleeping figure, shoving her shock pistol in his face.
"FREEZE CRIMINAL!"
"Who? What?"
"Quiet! You're coming with me!"
Quickly handcuffing the figure, Carmelita dragged him off to places unknown.

-later-

The heroes awoke to the site of three people missing, highly unusual for one night. But only two trophies were found. One badly abused, and the other burned and dented. Soon, Master Hand arrived and swept up both trophies and tossed out two badges. One was emblazoned with the Nintendo logo, but the other one had a mushroom on it instead.

Summary:
Szilard was killed by the Villains. He was on team Nintendo.
Helgraf was Falcon Punch'd. He was on Team Mario (Mason)
Murska was arrested by Carmelita Fox. He is now Out Of Play (may not point, be pointed at, use or be targeted by any actions )until the next dawn

It is now...

DAWN OF THE SECOND DAY!
-48 hours remain-

Results of night actions should be out shortly.

UncleWolf
2009-03-05, 08:14 PM
As the sun rises, it wakes up still groggy from the night.

Stepping out into the open, it takes in a deep breathe of the new air.

The Game smiles because he just made you lose.

Szilard
2009-03-05, 08:22 PM
Wow, I did have a strange feeling that I would die.

Darkcomet
2009-03-05, 08:29 PM
Must resist urge to point at Wolfbane... That way lies game loss of a different kind.

UncleWolf
2009-03-05, 08:37 PM
Must resist urge to point at Wolfbane... That way lies game loss of a different kind.

But it isn't me you are wanting to point at.

It is who I am.

I am The Game.

Now go bump the thread already.:smallamused:

happyturtle
2009-03-05, 09:29 PM
FPS guy shoots The Game.

"Hey, General, you mind if I camp at the respawn point all day?"

Darkcomet
2009-03-05, 09:40 PM
*ponders*

FPS guy... MMORPG guy... RTS Guys...

Ding! Flight simulator guy!

There is suddenly a runway, and then a roaring overhead. A missile flies down at The Game's bullet-ridden corpse, before the jet responsible lands.

The pilot climbs out.

Let's hope he stays down for a while...

UncleWolf
2009-03-05, 09:48 PM
Upon respawning at a different point after being spawnkilled several times, The Game finds the most dreaded of all weapons on the map.

The Meme.

Invoking Triple and Quad Damage power-ups by yelling SPARTA!, he charges up the hill with his allied LOLCATS.

Only The Game wins. Everyone else loses.

Uncle Festy
2009-03-05, 09:50 PM
Gordon Freeman picks up a circular saw with his gravity gun. Then, pointing the gun at Wolfbane, he shoots, shouting, "I'MA FIRIN' MAH RAZOR!"

((:smalltongue:
EDIT: Oh, and I got ninja'd by Wolfbane, so I didn't steal the meme thing from him. I guess great twisted minds think alike. :smallwink:))

Szilard
2009-03-05, 09:53 PM
Chuck Norris won the Game.:smallamused:

Darkcomet
2009-03-05, 09:54 PM
Flight sim guy frowns, then heads back to the runway.

A bit later, a jet is seen making a dive-bomb at The Game, and it fires several missiles down at him.

TehSheen
2009-03-05, 10:00 PM
The shadowy figure rolls the dice and it comes up with the face of Wolfbane

((Might RP later.))

UncleWolf
2009-03-05, 10:04 PM
Gordon Freeman picks up a circular saw with his gravity gun. Then, pointing the gun at Wolfbane, he shoots, shouting, "I'MA FIRIN' MAH RAZOR!"

((:smalltongue:
EDIT: Oh, and I got ninja'd by Wolfbane, so I didn't steal the meme thing from him. I guess great twisted minds think alike. :smallwink:))

The shot slams into The Games chest, but it's health is still over 9000.

It then points at Gordan, sending an endless horde of head crabs and zombies after him.

Then, it morphs The Meme into it's most horrific form.

The N00B T00b...with a chainsaw on it.

It's armies start to Rick Roll (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI) over the defenses.

Darkcomet
2009-03-05, 10:06 PM
Wolfbane seems to be missing the missiles fired down at him.

The jet is also within gun range now, and fires a barrage of machine gun fire at The Game.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-05, 10:13 PM
Jim Raynor wakes up from his long nap. Seeing an attacking force, he lights another cig, seemingly pulling out of nowhere. He then starts shooting The Game.

Selrahc
2009-03-05, 10:17 PM
Wolfbane for the lynch.

UncleWolf
2009-03-05, 10:34 PM
*flips off The Game for a moment*

All right ladies, gents....Uncle Festy.

As about half of you seem to know my role(If you are in the other half, just ask around :smalltongue:)

But, why lynch me of all people? All I am doing is having some fun.

And yes, I'm having oh-so-much fun.

But, I'll make you all a deal. If you choose not to lynch me, I will stop RPing the you-know-what.

You have my word.

And many of you know that my word is my law.

But I promise you this.

If I do get lynched today, I will Rick-Roll you all so hard as a ghost, that you're children will have the song stuck in their head at birth. :smalltongue:

Helgraf
2009-03-05, 11:20 PM
Cobra Commander takes off his helmet and proceeds to eat - in front of everyone.

Boo
2009-03-06, 12:28 AM
Instead of being useless, I'm going to point at Istari. Especially since Wolfbane will probably continue to remind us of the Game even after his death.

Lex-Kat
2009-03-06, 03:08 AM
*Quack* Banjo!!! *Quack*

Trixie
2009-03-06, 03:33 AM
What Game? :mitd:

[hides behind the corner]

Aemoh
2009-03-06, 04:56 AM
*points at Trixie*

For being above me.

((Also, I don't know Wolfbane's role. I assume he's a neutral, right? I never know anything...))

EDIT: I just now thought of this, but, Helgraf pointed at DD day 1, after DD claimed to be a mason. Helgraf was a mason. So... DD lied? Or Helgraf was trying to not look masony and got punched for it? *shrugs* Thinking hurts my brain... :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2009-03-06, 05:39 AM
FPS guy loots the bodies of Helgraf and Szilard. :smalltongue:

FPS guy gets the Red Armor.

Fan
2009-03-06, 05:42 AM
Cloud hits Banjo on a total "accident" on his way to go kill Kadja.

Murska
2009-03-06, 07:36 AM
Yeah, Fox, I'm not that neutral. Now that you've confirmed that, you can contact me.

The RTS freak is clicking in a rapid speed. His naval forces are forming up to break the blockade on the eastern side while his airforce has been sent on a suicide run raid against a player based on an island. His naval fortifications are impenetrable but he has lost his airforce when the General's burrowed Hydralisks and cloaked Bullfrogs appeared under them, trapping and killing them all. The air force is under orders to destroy, in descending order of priority, any ground-based anti-air installations, the Headquarters building, the shield generators, any ground-to-ground static defenses, any workers and finally mop up the rest. Any units reaching elite status will group with the hero fighter pilot and retreat at the first sign of a massed anti-air force approaching.

Meanwhile his western border is in trouble. The opponent rushed his garrisons with Dark Templars and he had to send his observers there, then his science vessel was scourged by fifty three scourge meaning his main military base in the area was hit by a tactical nuke. This in itself wouldn't have cost him the front but his subcommander happened to be there and it also exploded, causing a chain reaction in his tech 3 power generators which destroyed his production capabilities in his auxiliary bases. The ensuing onslaught of forces from multiple players met his forces who were under orders to dig in deep and make the enemy pay with blood for every inch.

The southern area was quiet before the storm. His intelligence operatives had warned him of an airdrop plan there, and he had intercepted it just in time for it to become ineffective, but his own ground forces in the area had been transferred to halt the breakdown on the west border.

Straight above, the enemy orbital satellite system was positioning itself for maximum coverage. He had already sent some capsules and pods filled with units to take care of this threat before it would become an issue.

Underground, his brickwalled fortress walls were holding and the imps were busy at work pumping out Death Angels. No danger sighted, as of yet. Some mole scouts and light bombing.

And in the north, his armed forces had managed to establish a salient on an important resource-rich town but it was constantly shelled from three sides by a lot of things, most importantly Nebelwerfers, Mavors and Salvations. The troops there were barely holding and he was preparing for a two-pronged offensive to capture the enemy positions from the sides and take hold of as much artillery as possible.

*click-click-click-click*

(Choose your battleground, people. :smallsmile:)

Darkcomet
2009-03-06, 07:42 AM
And in the north, his armed forces had managed to establish a salient on an important resource-rich town but it was constantly shelled from three sides by a lot of things, most importantly Nebelwerfers, Mavors and Salvations. The troops there were barely holding and he was preparing for a two-pronged offensive to capture the enemy positions from the sides and take hold of as much artillery as possible.

*click-click-click-click*

(Choose your battleground, people. :smallsmile:)

The flight sim guy's plane roars overhead, dropping two bombs on some of the artillery before flying down for a strafing run on the survivors.

TwoBitWriter
2009-03-06, 08:26 AM
"I'm just an actor! I'm not supposed to be exposed to any real danger! Where's the green screen when you need it!

Secretly, Cheesy Canadian Actor Rex Manheim was thrilled to be apart of the last engagement, even if he was the distraction. He totes the Gauss Rifle he was given.

"So does this fire, like, real bullets? Gods, I would kill for a bagel right now. Where's the production assistant?"

Dirk Kris
2009-03-06, 08:51 AM
Lance Corporal Kris slams his fist against the wall, leaving some of the skin from his knuckles behind. "Not what it looks like? NOT WHAT IT MUTHA LOVIN LOOKS LIKE?!?!" Chuckling quietly, frighteningly, Kris cracks his knuckles. "Whatever it is, it DOES look like this. And for that, it's clobberin' time." With a roar and a lunge, he dives for the catboy.

The General's daughter unleashes the mandatory shrill scream.

((Oh, and, um, Trixie.))

Trixie
2009-03-06, 09:00 AM
Dirk Kris. For being above me and for all other reasons :smallannoyed:

Murska
2009-03-06, 09:06 AM
"I'm just an actor! I'm not supposed to be exposed to any real danger! Where's the green screen when you need it!

Secretly, Cheesy Canadian Actor Rex Manheim was thrilled to be apart of the last engagement, even if he was the distraction. He totes the Gauss Rifle he was given.

"So does this fire, like, real bullets? Gods, I would kill for a bagel right now. Where's the production assistant?"

Soldier! Where are you going? You're needed at the front! Now go board that APC and follow the ultralisks and the Jagdpanther westward! Once you get shot at, shoot back! And try to break the marine survival record of the battle, thirteen seconds!

someonenonotyou
2009-03-06, 09:13 AM
Wolfbane cause he made me lose da game

Reinholdt
2009-03-06, 09:46 AM
Lance Corporal Kris slams his fist against the wall, leaving some of the skin from his knuckles behind. "Not what it looks like? NOT WHAT IT MUTHA LOVIN LOOKS LIKE?!?!" Chuckling quietly, frighteningly, Kris cracks his knuckles. "Whatever it is, it DOES look like this. And for that, it's clobberin' time." With a roar and a lunge, he dives for the catboy.

The General's daughter unleashes the mandatory shrill scream.

((Oh, and, um, Trixie.))
Incorrect.
The mandatory shrill scream came from the catboy as he dived out of the way.
"And just what were YOU planning on doing? Hmm? Perhaps we could ask the General?" Reinholdt comes up with crazy bad ideas that hurt everyone involved when he's threatened.

Dirk Kris
2009-03-06, 10:48 AM
Incorrect.
The mandatory shrill scream came from the catboy as he dived out of the way.
"And just what were YOU planning on doing? Hmm? Perhaps we could ask the General?" Reinholdt comes up with crazy bad ideas that hurt everyone involved when he's threatened.

Lcpl. Kris lunges at the catboy again, beefy fists a-flyin'. "Listen, if the General don't know what's goin' on by now, he's blind AND a fool." He smirks over at the girl. "Sorry, baby, but you've kinda got a reputation. And so do I. It's why we get along so well." Kris turns his full attention back to the catboy. "I think it's about time we got you fixed."

PhantomFox
2009-03-06, 10:49 AM
Message time. I think I might have lost one of these, so if yours hasn't shown up, resend it to me.

Attention Management:

Now that Dirk Kris has won USB, we request that you reveal all the roles so we know which team won.

-The Losers

@Team Good: Please stop divulging roles. If asked, give out your team affiliation only. Saying 'Team Good' is the equivalent of saying 'Villager' in a more traditional game.

@Team Evil: Please divulge your roles.

@Team Neutral: This is a beige alert.