PDA

View Full Version : Captain Crush VIII (not affiliated with Captain Crunch) (Crush Thread!)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Felixaar
2009-03-03, 12:10 AM
Boo! Welcome to yet another new crush thread. You know the drill, let the zaniness begin!

Hmm, my Crushes you ask? I have many. OH, do I have many. I crush on practically everyone in this forum, except that weird guy with the blue hair who glomps Australians.

No, wait, I crush on him especially.

But my number one crush of all time - always has been, always will be, is Dragonrider. And if I tried to explain it, I'd just need another thread all to myself :smallsmile:

Trog
2009-03-03, 12:15 AM
*pours a big bowl of Captain Crush. Adds milk.*

*Omnomcrushnomcrushcrushmunchmunch*

*Watches stick figures hit on one another for his amusement*

Anuan
2009-03-03, 12:19 AM
You already know my crush-problems.

;_;

Felixaar
2009-03-03, 12:43 AM
Ah, yes, the incident with the giant ice crusher.

But this is for Playground crushes, Annie.

mercurymaline
2009-03-03, 12:43 AM
Isn't this ever so slightly premature? The other thread's still open, I'm bound to be confused for a bit.

@Anuan: I'm not familiar with your crush problems.

Felixaar
2009-03-03, 03:17 AM
Yes... well...

*flee!*

Anuan
2009-03-03, 03:31 AM
Someone I really shouldn't crush on, I'm crushing on, really badly. But apparently this is playground crushes, so I'm not allowed to disclose info.
Let's just say I'm crushing on Felixaar instead. :smallfrown: Never will I forget your delightful musk...

Alleine
2009-03-03, 03:34 AM
Someone I really shouldn't crush on, I'm crushing on, really badly. But apparently this is playground crushes, so I'm not allowed to disclose info.
Let's just say I'm crushing on Felixaar instead. :smallfrown: Never will I forget your delightful musk...

Crushing on people you shouldn't is generally accepted. Especially for us 'old' people who pretend not to crush all the young 'uns. It makes us creepy to crush on young people. :smalltongue:
We're pretty accepting people too, so you can go ahead and say that crush.

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned my crush on Cake, and cake. But I have to say it again. I love those guys. And that food.

Felixaar
2009-03-03, 03:39 AM

*jumps up on Anuan's back* Yay!

All, Anuan's story is a long one and not related to Playground or Age Differences. It's one I'd more reccomend that if he feels like telling it should go in RWA or maybe Depression, not Crush Thread.

Alleine
2009-03-03, 03:41 AM
Ah. Then I'll drop it there.

Heh, I can't get enough of that new Felixaar smell :smallwink:

Anuan
2009-03-03, 03:43 AM
I can post the positives! She's sweet and she's beautiful and she's the first prospective-partner in a LONG time to be against drugs, and she has green eyes (yay <3) and she at least partially shares my religious beliefs and she's really nice and she's got a cute accent ^_^

Felixaar
2009-03-03, 04:41 AM
Heh, I can't get enough of that new Felixaar smell :smallwink:

Nothin' like it! And I am totally sigging that.

Anuan
2009-03-03, 04:44 AM
It is rather...Unique...

Coidzor
2009-03-03, 04:47 AM
People I just can't stop thinking about:
My ex-girlfriend.

People who shall be devoured in order to increase my power:
Ghost Warlock
RHL
Quincunx
Felix
P_Z-Thufir Fusion

People who are endearingly silly and might make a good quirky mini-boss squad component:
Sneak
D-D
Rutskarn
P_Z

People who make me want to be better:
Kneenibble
Quincunx

People who are probably FBI agents trying to lure us in to arrest as pedophiles:
You can probably guess who I'm thinking of here...

Felixaar
2009-03-03, 04:52 AM
Woo! Yeah! I'm on the list!

*also, gives Coid a hug*

And I agree with your about FBI agents. Watch out for those 'Free Motorboat' scams.

Thufir
2009-03-03, 05:14 AM
But my number one crush of all time - always has been, always will be, is Dragonrider. And if I tried to explain it, I'd just need another thread all to myself :smallsmile:

I was expecting you to say yourself there...

P_Z-Thufir Fusion

This would be a scary prospect for the rest of the world if it actually existed...

SMEE
2009-03-03, 05:43 AM
I have a few little crushes here...

I'll post them when I'm back from work today.

Felixaar
2009-03-03, 06:20 AM
This would be a scary prospect for the rest of the world if it actually existed...

I'll get the potato masher!

I have a few little crushes here...

I'll post them when I'm back from work today.

I'll be waiting :smallbiggrin:

Player_Zero
2009-03-03, 06:28 AM

FUUUUUUUUUUU-SION!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

http://ui25.gamespot.com/2200/kefka_2.jpg

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

mercurymaline
2009-03-03, 07:01 AM
What's with the weird spoilered lists? When I was last here, everything was color-coded. I took the time to color-code my list, I'm not uncoloring it, dammit.

Quincunx
2009-03-03, 07:25 AM
This one, at least, can be safely laid at the feet of RabbitHoleLost. It's only been a trend for three days, but the "spoilers to avoid scrolling", "spoilers to avoid shame", and "new categorization" forerunners have been swimming around for awhile. Color lists will still work better for ambiguous feelings.

mercurymaline
2009-03-03, 07:30 AM
Well, I don't use the colors with their original meanings. Most of the coding I use is congruent to what it once stood for, but over time it's got a little...weird. I just have multiple reasons for crushing each person, as opposed to multiple persons I crush for one reason. I don't think the spoilered format would really do justice to my list.

Did any of that make any sense? It's 6 AM, and I'm medicated...

Quincunx
2009-03-03, 07:33 AM
Clear as a bell to me! (Perhaps not the most comforting endorsement, as far as clarity goes. . .)

Felixaar
2009-03-03, 07:48 AM
FUUUUUUUUUUU-SION!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Image-fu! Go!

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2907/fusion.png

mercurymaline
2009-03-03, 07:50 AM
Clear as a bell to me! (Perhaps not the most comforting endorsement, as far as clarity goes. . .)

Well, I know at least someone understands what I'm getting at.

Basically, I don't wanna seem "last year" or any such by posting a colored list. But I don't wanna try to fundamentally alter my list to seem current, thereby destroying it's integrity.

Y'know. Because a weird electronic stalker list has integrity.

@^ I've seen that before, but still: Ew.

TwoBitWriter
2009-03-03, 08:26 AM
I will post an updated crush list later...

Dragonrider
2009-03-03, 08:31 AM

:smallbiggrin: That's so sweet, Felix!

Player_Zero
2009-03-03, 08:39 AM
Image-fu! Go!

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2907/fusion.png

Are you implying that Thufir is going to rape me? Bad taste.

Also, I think I might have a crush on the girl in the room opposite, I don't know really on account that I don't really know what a crush is.

randman22222
2009-03-03, 08:50 AM
Are you implying that Thufir is going to rape me? Bad taste.

Also, I think I might have a crush on the girl in the room opposite, I don't know really on account that I don't really know what a crush is.

Only one way to find out. Continue. With only a tiny bit of caution.
After the first time, then you're allowed to think about it. :smalltongue:

Note that this advice is purely subjective, and it is more accurate to call this 'advice' an anecdote of the personal kind. In fact, it's probably best you not follow this advise. Have a nice day. :smalltongue:

@V: Err, practise some? :smallconfused:

Player_Zero
2009-03-03, 08:58 AM
Only one way to find out. Continue. With only a tiny bit of caution.
After the first time, then you're allowed to think about it. :smalltongue:

Note that this advice is purely subjective, and it is more accurate to call this 'advice' an anecdote of the personal kind. In fact, it's probably best you not follow this advise. Have a nice day. :smalltongue:

See, the thing about communication is that you have to be comprehensible to some degree.

Recaiden
2009-03-03, 09:16 AM
Genuine Crushes:
xNadia!
Ego Slayer
RabbitHolelost
Thes Hunter
Dragonrider
Phoe Kun!!!

Too amazing to crush on.
Serpentine
Castaras
dish
Phaedra
CurlyKitGirl

Guy Crushes:
B-man
Mordokai
Cristo Meyers

Family:
Rutskarn

Phaedra
2009-03-03, 09:30 AM
See, the thing about communication is that you have to be comprehensible to some degree.

I find you comprehensible almost all the time. Go talk to her. Just small stuff, y'know? Ask how her day went, what she's doing at the weekend. Make her a cup of tea or something. Everyone likes tea. If it turns out she doesn't like tea, she's obviously a crazy lady who should be avoided :smalltongue:

Seriously though, if you want to get to know her, you'll have to talk. What's the worst that can happen?

Player_Zero
2009-03-03, 09:46 AM
Don't be silly, I don't talk to people. I stay in my room excerising my glower power.

Sneak
2009-03-03, 09:48 AM
People who are endearingly silly and might make a good quirky mini-boss squad component:
Sneak[/spoiler]

Endearingly silly? I'll take it. :smallbiggrin:

And no, BlackFox, I still don't have a color-coded crush list. Patience! :smalltongue:

...maybe I can do a chart one instead? Pweeaaase?

Dragonrider
2009-03-03, 09:55 AM
Go for it, Sneakly!

Phaedra
2009-03-03, 09:58 AM
Don't be silly, I don't talk to people. I stay in my room excerising my glower power.

Yes, I can see that tactic has served you well so far in life.

Go for it Sneak. Cosmopolitan assures me boxed lists are the new black.

One day I may even do a list myself.

Player_Zero
2009-03-03, 10:05 AM
Yes, I can see that tactic has served you well so far in life.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hsIuaIzV2Q8/R6tEHTD-GqI/AAAAAAAAAgo/cZa37tpOAnM/s320/no-u-turns.PNG

RabbitHoleLost
2009-03-03, 02:01 PM
Well, I know at least someone understands what I'm getting at.

Basically, I don't wanna seem "last year" or any such by posting a colored list. But I don't wanna try to fundamentally alter my list to seem current, thereby destroying it's integrity.

Y'know. Because a weird electronic stalker list has integrity.

@^ I've seen that before, but still: Ew.

Aww, I wouldn't think you "behind the times" or whatever for using a colored list. In my opinion, the boxed spoilers was just easier for me to do then doing all the damned color tags, and I didn't expect everyone to go off and use it.
Not that I'm unhappy with people using it.
Whatever makes people happy =)

Also, I am afraid to open PZ's spoilers

mercurymaline
2009-03-03, 02:09 PM
Oh, I went and coded this obnoxious colored list. I'm never using anything else.

I suppose if I'm gonna bless the new thread with it, I should probably start drinking.

Cristo Meyers
2009-03-03, 02:17 PM

You must not fear him, it only strengthens his power...

Player_Zero
2009-03-03, 03:39 PM

What could I possibly put in my spoilers? I mean, I put Wapol (http://newsimg.ngfiles.com/7000/7821_Wapol1.JPG) in there once but that's about as bad as it gets.

It's a 'No U-turn' sign. 'No u,' see. Meme. What with the implied 'you fail at life' an' all.

Phaedra
2009-03-03, 04:42 PM
It's a 'No U-turn' sign. 'No u,' see. Meme. What with the implied 'you fail at life' an' all.

Oh, that's what that meant. Right.

I could have phrased it better, I know. I'm sorry. I've had a bad day and I'm snappy.

The Rose Dragon
2009-03-03, 05:37 PM
I don't have crushes. I do (in the romantic sense) love two people here (yes, still), but I'm not quite in love with them. They probably know who they are.

I used to have crushes, but then I turned 18. :smalltongue:

I also adore some people here so I adopt them as sisters (even the male ones).

Finally, there is Serpentine. There is probably a term I'm not aware of that I can use for her, but it eludes me at the moment.

Kaelaroth
2009-03-03, 05:52 PM
Dude, I totally like..
.. these white chocolate chip cookies I nibbled on earlier. For srs.

Felixaar
2009-03-03, 07:05 PM
:smallbiggrin: That's so sweet, Felix!

:smallredface: :smalleek: She knows my name! *skips away happily*

*skips back* did I hear COOKIES?

also: That's some nice glowerin, mister Zeeeeeeeeee...

Serpentine
2009-03-03, 09:41 PM
Basically, I don't wanna seem "last year" or any such by posting a colored list.:smallconfused: Who cares? Like Bunbun, I just made mine to organise my own list (and, of course, the categories were specifically mine so of course you're entitled to make your own), and it's actually in similar sorts of categories, except I just had three - "Real" crushes, "Maybe" crushes, and... Can't remember the other. I'll go back and grab 'em again sometime. But I really, really hate that I can't quote it, and so have to put in all the colours again :smallannoyed: Anyway, point being: If I thought the new "system" worked better for me than my original, I'd change to it, but it doesn't, so I won't, and "fads" be damned.

Finally, there is Serpentine. There is probably a term I'm not aware of that I can use for her, but it eludes me at the moment.Is it "nemesis"? It's nemesis, isn't it.
Fo srs: ^_^ :smallredface:

Zeb The Troll
2009-03-04, 05:58 AM
People who are probably FBI agents trying to lure us in to arrest as pedophiles:
You can probably guess who I'm thinking of here...:smallconfused:

How many times do I have to tell you folks, I'm not an agent, I just work here.

*dons cool shades*

:smallcool:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-03-04, 06:13 AM
Hmm, my Crushes you ask? I have many. OH, do I have many. I crush on practically everyone in this forum, except that weird guy with the blue hair who glomps Australians.

No, wait, I crush on him especially.
Yay!
I think....:smalltongue:

Felixaar
2009-03-04, 06:24 AM
:smallconfused:

How many times do I have to tell you folks, I'm not an agent, I just work here.

*dons cool shades*

:smallcool:

My book has a few notes on this subject...

They lead the exact sort of lives I would’ve expected of them – laptops and computers everywhere, all with high speed internet, massive piles of DVD’s and games amongst them, pretty much completely nocturnal... Zeb works the night shift at the FBI. Of course, his job is just to maintain the servers – or some technical blah blah like that – over night, but still, he works at the FBI, regardless of what he does. That being said it could just be a cover for his secret duties... maybe. He does ride a motorcycle. Perhaps he, like the bald receptionist, is also in the business of fighting crime.

Yay!
I think....:smalltongue:

Wasn't actually reffering to you, D-D, but I totally Man-Crush you anyway :smallbiggrin: you're like, in my gang of guy-friends here with people like Wolfbane, Silence, Cobra Ikari and many, many more.

blackfox
2009-03-04, 09:03 PM
Endearingly silly? I'll take it. :smallbiggrin:

And no, BlackFox, I still don't have a color-coded crush list. Patience! :smalltongue:

...maybe I can do a chart one instead? Pweeaaase?Haha, whatever, go ahead... just something with more people than just Ego on it. But. You owe me one adorable kitty for the absence of color. :smalltongue:

Cristo Meyers
2009-03-04, 09:30 PM
Haha, whatever, go ahead... just something with more people than just Ego on it. But. You owe me one adorable kitty for the absence of color. :smalltongue:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c23/Cristomeyers/cristora9.png

Meow? :smalltongue:

Zeb The Troll
2009-03-05, 12:34 AM
My book has a few notes on this subject...

They lead the exact sort of lives I would’ve expected of them – laptops and computers everywhere, all with high speed internet, massive piles of DVD’s and games amongst them, pretty much completely nocturnal... Zeb works the night shift at the FBI. Of course, his job is just to maintain the servers – or some technical blah blah like that – over night, but still, he works at the FBI, regardless of what he does. That being said it could just be a cover for his secret duties... maybe. He does ride a motorcycle. Perhaps he, like the bald receptionist, is also in the business of fighting crime. Heh, that's awesome. :smallcool:

Alarra
2009-03-05, 02:03 AM
I so want to read the rest of this now.

Felixaar
2009-03-05, 02:14 AM
Well send me a PM with your email address and I'll pass it on over, Al :smallsmile:

Reinholdt
2009-03-05, 03:02 PM
Update time of the colorless, chartless list!
Cats
Cristo Meyers
CurlyKitGirl
Destro Yersul
Dirk Kris
Dragonrider
Kara Kuro
Kid Kris
HappyTurtle
Helgraf
Liches
Mordokai
Ninjamuffin
PhoeKun
RabbitHoleLost
TwoBitWriter
Vael
Video Games
Wolfbane
Zombies

Well alright. More of a "just get it over here on this thread so it doesn't get lost." update than anything else.

Ego Slayer
2009-03-05, 03:52 PM
Haha, whatever, go ahead... just something with more people than just Ego on it. But. You owe me one adorable kitty for the absence of color. :smalltongue:
How about a cabbagecat? :smalltongue:
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f85/EgoSlayer/cabbagecat.png
And no list has just Ego on it. Psh.

I'd update mine but... who cares, really? :smallconfused:

Player_Zero
2009-03-05, 04:34 PM

No list has just one person on it. Ya' know... Because that's what a list is.

List:
1. A series of names, words, or other items written, printed, or imagined one after the other: a shopping list; a guest list; a list of things to do.
2. A considerable number; a long series: recited a list of dates memorized.

Also, what makes you so special to get a single-crush anyhow? Eh? Eh?!

Ego Slayer
2009-03-05, 04:49 PM
Oh, keep your definitions to yourself. :smallsigh:

Also, what makes you so special to get a single-crush anyhow? Eh? Eh?!
And wasn't that the point I was trying to make, thankyouverymuch?

Dallas-Dakota
2009-03-05, 04:56 PM

Ahem.

Check under : Its ´Cause you´re hawt. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5840484#post5840484)

Would quote, but that thread has been locked, and I have not updated my list in this thread yet.

So you were saying? :smallwink:

Also.
How about a cookiemonster cat?
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/3818/cookiecatkb7.png

Jibar
2009-03-05, 05:14 PM

...cousin?

Player_Zero
2009-03-05, 05:29 PM
Make me. I'll keep my definitions to whomever I please!

Also, no, that wasn't the point you were trying to make.

Rama_Lei
2009-03-05, 05:45 PM
So this is only for crushes on other playgrounders? Hmm....

Crushes: (Moreso a list of people that are awesome)
SMEE
Moon_Called
Cobra_Ikari
Serpentine
doihaveaname?

Dragonrider
2009-03-05, 06:30 PM

SMEE
Moon_Called
Cobra_Ikari
Serpentine
doihaveaname?

You can prolly post crushes on other people (and inanimate objects, if you must) (and dead things too :smalleek). Just it doesn't get quite the same reception. :smalltongue:

RabbitHoleLost
2009-03-05, 06:43 PM

>>
Ego is my favorite girl crush?
I suppose that doesn't carry the same weight, though v.v

Rama_Lei
2009-03-05, 06:51 PM
You can prolly post crushes on other people (and inanimate objects, if you must) (and dead things too :smalleek). Just it doesn't get quite the same reception. :smalltongue:

Alright then
Neko Case
VV Brown
Katie White
NPSH
Jules De Martino
The Girl who Plays Accordinan for The New Pornographers
NPH

The Rose Dragon
2009-03-05, 06:57 PM

Well, you're on my rather exclusive "one-time unilateral archnemesis in the playground who sees me as just a mild annoyance" list.

That may not be what you're looking for, though.

Felixaar
2009-03-05, 07:55 PM

I love... lamp?

Yeah, you're right, it's just not the same.

...*suddenly hug-attacks Dragonrider when she least expects it*

Ego, ye be awesome, and I'd care if you put up a list or not (as the owner and propreitor of this here Crush thread, it's my business to care), suspecially if it included me :smallwink:

Ego Slayer
2009-03-05, 07:59 PM
I always was honoured to be on that list, Rose. I tried my best. :smallbiggrin:

Also, no, that wasn't the point you were trying to make.
Then, pray tell, what was my point? :smallannoyed:

blackfox
2009-03-05, 08:02 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c23/Cristomeyers/cristora9.png

Meow? :smalltongue:

Also.
How about a cookiemonster cat?
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/3818/cookiecatkb7.png
:smallsmile: I love the cute kitties, everyone... I want to take them all home. =)P

Alleine
2009-03-05, 08:46 PM

*ahem*

Because she's hawt.
Ego
Ego
Ego
Ego
Ego
Ego
Ego

:smallbiggrin:

Dragonrider
2009-03-05, 09:39 PM
It's a list of Egos!

It is, therefore, awesome! :smallbiggrin:

Edit: Felix: I'm starting to feel surprised whenever someone calls me "Dragonrider" - it's usually some shortened version thereof. :smalltongue:

The Rose Dragon
2009-03-05, 09:49 PM
Edit: Felix: I'm starting to feel surprised whenever someone calls me "Dragonrider" - it's usually some shortened version thereof. :smalltongue:

I dunno. I call you "daughter" and that's not really a shortened version of Dragonrider.

Potential nicknames for you, though:

Desire
Delirium
Despair
Death

Felixaar
2009-03-05, 10:07 PM
I wouldn't say that any of those are particularly kind or accurate, Khan.

Weird how I, the person who gives you the most nicknames, is the one to call you by your original when many don't, mm? Well, maybe I'll just stick to Brownie-Cake :smalltongue:

The Rose Dragon
2009-03-05, 10:09 PM
I wouldn't say that any of those are particularly kind or accurate, Khan.

We're no longer friends.

Wait, that implies we were friends to begin with.

Felixaar
2009-03-05, 10:12 PM
Okay, I withdraw the second half of my statment - their accuracy depends on your own experience.

The Rose Dragon
2009-03-05, 10:15 PM
*headdesk*

Really? You haven't read the Sandman?

It was a humorous observation on how daughter's nicknames always begin with D - like the names of the members of a certain family. Those were the females (well, three of them were - one of them was just Desire).

Felixaar
2009-03-05, 10:20 PM
Ah, I see.

...and now I feel like an idiot.

My apologies, carry on.

Recaiden
2009-03-05, 10:24 PM

Do you not want us using your whole name?:smallconfused: Just say so. And we do care.

blackfox
2009-03-05, 10:32 PM
Do you not want us using your whole name?:smallconfused: Just say so. And we do care....What I had meant is that I'd only ever heard Sneak talking about crushing on Ego. And I've been bothering him to make up some sort of list lately, since most other people have made one and I'm curious and nosy like that. :smalltongue:

RabbitHoleLost
2009-03-05, 10:33 PM
Do you not want us using your whole name?:smallconfused: Just say so. And we do care.

Er, she meant that no one has only Ego on their crush list
Or, rather, that noone only crushes Ego.

Sneak
2009-03-05, 10:39 PM
...What I had meant is that I'd only ever heard Sneak talking about crushing on Ego. And I've been bothering him to make up some sort of list lately, since most other people have made one and I'm curious and nosy like that. :smalltongue:

Lies! Lies and slander, I say!

In all serious, I have posted a list with a bunch more people. And yes, you were on it, if that's what you've been wanting from me. :smallwink: :smalltongue:

I always was honoured to be on that list, Rose. I tried my best. :smallbiggrin:

For a very weird second there, I thought you were talking to me and became very confused. Then I remembered that I haven't gone by Rose in a loooong time. :smalltongue:

The Rose Dragon
2009-03-05, 10:44 PM
For a very weird second there, I thought you were talking to me and became very confused. Then I remembered that I haven't gone by Rose in a loooong time. :smalltongue:

I propose we start a club: Roses in the Playground. Hopefully, through such association, I can be more likable and attractive like you.

blackfox
2009-03-05, 10:52 PM
Lies! Lies and slander, I say!

In all serious, I have posted a list with a bunch more people. And yes, you were on it, if that's what you've been wanting from me. :smallwink: :smalltongue:Lies! Lies and slander, I say!

Indeed, I shall have to go looking for that. :smalltongue: And well, yeah, I was kinda looking for my name... but I figured it might be there from AIM'ing etc. I mostly just want something other than Ego and My crush list remains mostly the same.

Anuan
2009-03-05, 10:55 PM
So...tempted...to say...something insulting...in a light-hearted way...must...not...:smallfurious:

Felixaar
2009-03-05, 10:59 PM
Everyone just ingore the psycopathic maniac, eh?

...though I am tempted to make a cliched line regarding Roses, Thorns and the direct correllation between the two.

Serpentine
2009-03-06, 12:23 AM
To Ego,

Stop stealing my gripes! :smallfurious:
From,

Serpentine.

(:smalltongue:)

Ego Slayer
2009-03-06, 12:38 AM
... wait, what did I do? :smalleek: :smalleek: :smalleek:

Felixaar
2009-03-06, 12:39 AM
Oh please, Serpy. If the playground crushed on you any more you wouldn't be able to breathe.

Dragonrider
2009-03-06, 12:41 AM
... wait, what did I do? :smalleek: :smalleek: :smalleek:

She's kiddin', Ego. :smalltongue: *hug*

Serpentine
2009-03-06, 04:00 AM
... wait, what did I do? :smalleek: :smalleek: :smalleek:I was complainin' about only being on lists way before it was cool :smalltongue:

Felixaar
2009-03-06, 05:17 AM
It's cool now? Man, I am way behind the times.

*yawns and stretche*

Lessee... I crush Mangosta, for putitng me in a shipfic, and making me an Admiral.

SMEE
2009-03-06, 06:15 AM

SMEE
Moon_Called
Cobra_Ikari
Serpentine
doihaveaname?

:smalleek:

Eh... hm... I'm flattered. :smallredface:

I'm not used to people having crushes on me... o.o
I mean... why would someone have a crush on me? o.o
I don't feel like being a crushable person... v.v

Player_Zero
2009-03-06, 06:46 AM
Then, pray tell, what was my point? :smallannoyed:

Simba. You have forgotten your point. You have forgotten who you are and so have forgotten your point. Look inside yourself Simba, you are more than what you have become. You must take your place in the Great Circle of Life.

Remember who you are. You are my son and the one true king.

You pointed out that no list has just you in it despite the fact that no list has one person in it. This I believe to be fishing. Just sayin'.

Felixaar
2009-03-06, 06:57 AM
SMEE, white text is kind of obvious when you have that much of it :smalltongue: you're a very crushable person. Just... strangely endearing, I suppose.

Maybe it's that sexy underwear you keep talking about.

edit: PZ, Ego, no arguing semantics in my Crush Thread.

SMEE
2009-03-06, 07:02 AM
SMEE, white text is kind of obvious when you have that much of it :smalltongue: you're a very crushable person. Just... strangely endearing, I suppose.

Maybe it's that sexy underwear you keep talking about.

Well, when I "hide" things, I mean people to find them. :smalltongue:

randman22222
2009-03-06, 07:06 AM
Well, when I "hide" things, I mean people to find them. :smalltongue:

If any of us didn't actually want our white text to be read, we wouldn't write it. :smalltongue: It's just for when we try to be endearingly sneaky. Or something. :S

Player_Zero
2009-03-06, 07:39 AM

Semantics:

The meaning or the interpretation of a word, sentence, or other language form: We're basically agreed; let's not quibble over semantics.

That's not how you use the word 'semantics'.

If I was arguing semantics it would be something like this post where I point out you're using a word inappropriately.

Felixaar
2009-03-06, 07:48 AM
If I was arguing semantics it would be something like this post where I point out you're using a word inappropriately.

Yes. Yes it would. And that's the greatest semantics irony of all.

Now stop it :smalltongue:

Oh, I also crush Randy's hair. I am still planning to shave it off and use it as a wig some day.

randman22222
2009-03-06, 07:49 AM
Yes. Yes it would. And that's the greatest semantics irony of all.

Now stop it :smalltongue:

Oh, I also crush Randy's hair. I am still planning to shave it off and use it as a wig some day.

Oh, errr, about that. :smalleek:

'Tis been done already. (Not quite all the way, but I have short hair again.) :smalltongue:
But not made into a wig.

Felixaar
2009-03-06, 07:51 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

You'll just have to grow it again, then :smallfurious:

:smallwink:

randman22222
2009-03-06, 07:56 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

You'll just have to grow it again, then :smallfurious:

:smallwink:

Ooooh... Screen stretching.
I like my hair short again. :smalltongue:
I shall have to post a couple pics.

Now, to be back on topic, I crush on... this guitar (http://www.ibanez.com/hollow/guitar.aspx?m=AF75TDG), which I will be buying soon. :smallbiggrin:

Felixaar
2009-03-06, 08:08 AM
On topic? Some of us are still in mourning here.

Ego Slayer
2009-03-06, 10:58 AM
^: Yeah, its still morning here too. :smallwink:
And you ruined my screen with your spoiler. I hope you're happy. :P

You pointed out that no list has just you in it despite the fact that no list has one person in it. This I believe to be fishing. Just sayin'.
I take offense to that. Really. :smallannoyed:

mangosta71
2009-03-06, 11:02 AM
Think it was Ego that said something a long time ago about having a bunch of fruit trees. I totally crush on her for that.

I know your parents won't understand, dear. Don't worry. We'll tell them that our relationship is purely physical.

Player_Zero
2009-03-06, 11:07 AM
I take offense to that. Really. :smallannoyed:

I take offence at you taking offence at that.

Dragonrider
2009-03-06, 11:24 AM
...and I take offense to the feud between you two.

Or maybe I crush on it. :smallbiggrin:

Fredthefighter
2009-03-06, 11:34 AM

Can I crush on life? Seriously, life is good lately. :smallbiggrin:
My list is pretty much the same as last time, although I can't quite remember it all so I won't bother trying to, because my head will explode and their will be a mess over my laptop.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-03-06, 12:03 PM

And I crush on that.

randman22222
2009-03-06, 12:06 PM
And I crush on that.

I meta-crush on the notion of crushing on other crushes.

@V: I crush on being crushed by blackfox for my own meta-crushing on the notion of crushing on other crushes.

blackfox
2009-03-06, 12:11 PM
ANGRY BLACKFOX CRUSH YOU ALL! :smallfurious: :smalltongue:

The Rose Dragon
2009-03-06, 12:12 PM
I crush all of the crushers. I wonder when someone will notice I didn't say "crush on".

Player_Zero
2009-03-06, 12:13 PM
I anti-crush strings of crushes on crushes and bad puns. They are bad.

Fredthefighter
2009-03-06, 12:26 PM
I crush on the crushers of the crushers of the crushers of the crushers of the crushers of the crushers of the crushers of the crushers of the crushers.
Couldn't resist, although now my brain hurts. :smallbiggrin: :smallfrown:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-03-06, 02:18 PM
No, you got it wrong.

The seventh is a crush or take offense, and then the last is a take offense.

:smalltongue:

Fredthefighter
2009-03-06, 02:20 PM
No, you got it wrong.

The seventh is a crush or take offense, and then the last is a take offense.

Dallas, I was trying to be a smart-alec, which does't work when someone else comes in and tries to be a smart-alec. Damn you, you awesome rascal you.
*Shakes fist at*
One of these days Dallas, one of these days, BAMN! Right to the moon!

Felixaar
2009-03-06, 08:57 PM
And you ruined my screen with your spoiler. I hope you're happy. :P

Yes. Yes I am. :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin:

ANGRY BLACKFOX CRUSH YOU ALL! :smallfurious: :smalltongue:

RRR! GRRR! BLACKFOX CRUSH! BLACKFOX MAD!

FELIX HUG! *random hugs ensue*

Alleine
2009-03-06, 09:52 PM
*random hugs ensue*

Whoohoo! Random hugs are, IMHO, the most fun kind.

Felixaar
2009-03-06, 10:24 PM
I totally man-crush Alleine. I mean, the skittles, ladies and gentleman, the skittles!

blackfox
2009-03-06, 10:27 PM
RRR! GRRR! BLACKFOX CRUSH! BLACKFOX MAD!

FELIX HUG! *random hugs ensue*D:
*falls over, is crushed* :smalltongue:

Alleine
2009-03-06, 10:30 PM
I totally man-crush Alleine. I mean, the skittles, ladies and gentleman, the skittles!

yay!

Although on a more depressing note, most people just like me for my skittles. There is a chance they might be joking. Maybe.

Felixaar
2009-03-06, 10:39 PM
D:
*falls over, is crushed* :smalltongue:

Muahahahahaha! My plan suceeds!

Alleine, whaaaa? you've also got... your... um.... frittles. they're like skittles, but deep fried.

Damn, now I want to try that :smallconfused:

Anyhow! We like you for mor'n just your Skittles.

Alleine
2009-03-06, 11:13 PM
... me too! I also want to attempt skittles in various baked goods. But that is less appropriate for this thread.

I would certainly hope you do. After all, none of you have ever had any of my skittles. It would be sad indeed if you liked me for something you've never had.

Felixaar
2009-03-06, 11:15 PM
I've put nerds (the candies, not, like, NERDS) in cookies before, I imagine the principle is somewhat simillar. They just melt and give you a big sugar rush.

Great Firestarter's, tho'.

Dragonrider
2009-03-06, 11:38 PM
Mi crushes (alphabetically, uncolored):

Castaras
Cat Stevens
Coidzor
Cristo Meyers
CurlyKitGirl
Cycoris
Dallas-Dakota
David Boreanaz (Angel, Booth)
Ego Slayer
Felixaar
Gilgamesh Wulfenbach
Jibar
MrMud
RabbitHoleLost
Randman2222
Rawhide
Recaiden
Reinholdt
TwoBitWriter
Seth Green (Oz)
Wolfbane

+more I can't come up with this very tired moment off the top of my head. :smalltongue:

Felixaar
2009-03-06, 11:47 PM
Woo! Yeah! Only "F" on the list! That's what I get for bein' a Freakin' Fantastic Friendly Felixaar :smallbiggrin:

Rawhide
2009-03-06, 11:51 PM
I forgot to tell you that my full name is "All Rawhide".

UncleWolf
2009-03-06, 11:53 PM
Mi crushes (alphabetically, uncolored):

Castaras
Cat Stevens
Coidzor
Cristo Meyers
CurlyKitGirl
Cycoris
Dallas-Dakota
David Boreanaz
Ego Slayer
Felixaar
Gilgamesh Wulfenbach
Jibar
MrMud
RabbitHoleLost
Randman2222
Rawhide
Reinholdt
TwoBitWriter
Seth Green

+more I can't come up with this very tired moment off the top of my head. :smalltongue:

v.v

*is kicked out into the rain*

Dragonrider
2009-03-06, 11:55 PM
v.v

*is kicked out into the rain*

:smallbiggrin: I'd've added you when I saw your name if you hadn't commented. Sucker. :smallamused:

Reinholdt
2009-03-06, 11:55 PM
Glee! On DR's crush list. :smallsmile:
Right there under Gilgamesh Wulfenbach.
Way under.
Hey!

Recaiden
2009-03-06, 11:57 PM
Also, Cycri. Sorry.:smallfrown:

randman22222
Glee! On DR's crush list. :smallsmile:
Right there under Gilgamesh Wulfenbach.
Way under.
Hey!

...Who's Gilgamesh, d'y'know? :smalleek::smallredface:

UncleWolf
:smallbiggrin: I'd've added you when I saw your name if you hadn't commented. Sucker. :smallamused:

Well, I really am a sucker for pretty ladies. :smallwink:

Dragonrider
2009-03-06, 11:58 PM
You don't know who Gil is, Randman?

Poor fellow! You must not read Girl Genius.

Edit: Recaiden ought to be on there too. Even though every time I see his username, it reminds me of painkillers. :smallbiggrin:

randman22222
2009-03-06, 11:59 PM
You don't know who Gil is, Randman?

Poor fellow! You must not read Girl Genius.

No, I don't. Care to enlighten? :smallconfused:

EDIT: @V: What a strange comic... :smalleek:

Dragonrider
2009-03-07, 12:00 AM
It's extremely complex. He's a main character in Girl Genius (http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php). :smalltongue:

Recaiden
2009-03-07, 12:00 AM

From Girl Genius. Apparentla he's some sort of antagonist. Here (http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20071126), read the next few.

Reinholdt
2009-03-07, 12:01 AM

I do know.
And I have to admit, it's not really an insult to be lower than him.
But I have to go with Othar Tryggvassen, Gentleman Adventurer!! myself.
>>
*goes to update crush list*

Rawhide
2009-03-07, 12:01 AM
Dragonrider: Just for including both me and David Boreanaz on your list, you get this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwe_AkkZH4s).

Dragonrider
2009-03-07, 12:02 AM
From Girl Genius. Apparentla he's some sort of antagonist. Here (http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20071126), read the next few.

Not antagonist!
He's the love interest!
Well, okay, he's kind of ambivalently-aligned, but he's very smart and has the best interests of people at heart. And he loves Agatha.

Edit: :smallbiggrin: Yes, David Boreanaz is in that video, isn't he? I'd forgotten.

But what's it to do with YOU?

Reinholdt
2009-03-07, 12:04 AM
*adds Othar Tryggvassen, Gentleman Adventurer!! to the crush list*
blackfox
Cats
Cristo Meyers
CurlyKitGirl
Destro Yersul
Dirk Kris
Dragonrider
Kara Kuro
Kid Kris
HappyTurtle
Helgraf
Liches
Mordokai
Ninjamuffin
Othar Tryggvassen, Gentleman Adventurer!!
PhoeKun
RabbitHoleLost
TwoBitWriter
Vael
Video Games
Wolfbane
Zombies

Rawhide
2009-03-07, 12:09 AM
Edit: :smallbiggrin: Yes, David Boreanaz is in that video, isn't he? I'd forgotten.

But what's it to do with YOU?

I was just reminded of it and thought you'd want to know about if you didn't already.

UncleWolf
2009-03-07, 12:10 AM
Not antagonist!
He's the love interest!
Well, okay, he's kind of ambivalently-aligned, but he's very smart and has the best interests of people at heart. And he loves Agatha.

I toss him in as the unfortunate fool who is there at the right place at the right time.

Dragonrider
2009-03-07, 12:20 AM
I toss him in as the unfortunate fool who is there at the right place at the right time.

Booo! :smallbiggrin:

I less-than-three Gil!

Felixaar
2009-03-07, 12:23 AM
I like Gil too, though he certainly comes off as an antagonist to start with. And I have to agree about Othar. He's just too damn cool.

UncleWolf
2009-03-07, 12:28 AM
Booo! :smallbiggrin:

I less-than-three Gil!

If you think about it, he really is what I said.

But, you forgot to add someone to your list.

Airman Higgs. :smallamused:

Felixaar
2009-03-07, 12:32 AM
Y'kno, I totally crush on all the Jagermonsters. They're just too awesome.

RabbitHoleLost
2009-03-07, 01:16 AM
Repost for the new thread, and, like, people added =D

Actual ZOMFG Crushes
Destro <3
Raistlin1040
Dirk Kris
Reinholdt
Vael
Mordokai
DivaDe (I MISS YOU D=)

Milder Crushes

Phoe
SweetRein
Ganurath (Dude, you're in the middle of a bunch of girls)
Ego Slayer
CurlyKitGirl
SMEE
DeeRee
FdL
Calamity
Dihan

Teeny Weeny Crushes

Haruki
Skippy
Lex-Kat
Uncle Festy
Almighty Salmon
Felixaar
Magtok
Vespe

People I Would Probably Crush on if I Knew Them More

Gezina
Nano
Thufir
Helgraf
Morbid Wombat

Its 'Cause You're Hawt (and I don't know you very well >>)
Darius Midnite
Agamid
Ranna
Alleine
Jibar (Or, really, he's just fuggin ADORABLE OMFG)

I Would Like to Grow Up To Be Like A Super Awesome Mashing of

Ghost Warlock
Serpentine
Pyrian
Quincunx

You Scare the Bajeebus Out of Me

Rutskarn
Player_Zero
Coidzor

Platonic Awesomeness
Atreyu the Masked Llama
Boo
TwoBitWriter
Cristo and Lady Meyers
Randman555555555555555555555

I Want Yer Skillz (arts or otherwise)

Helgraf (gets mentioned TWICE)
NinjaMuffin
Kara
Vulion

Fictitious Characters and teh Famous Peoples

Jareth the Goblin King
Harley Quinn (Docter Harleen Quinzel)
The Joker (Animated Series OR Heath Ledger)
Poison Ivy
Morrigan Aesland
Mandalore the Preserver
Boba Fett (Can you tell I'm in a Star Wars kick?)
George Harrison
John Lennon
Ringo Starr
Jim Morrison
David Bowie
Steven Tyler
Bri-chan's Mad Hatter, Reginald, and Alice (http://bri-chan.deviantart.com/art/sappy-luv-2-33459958)
Helena Bonham Carter
David Boreanaz
Shakira

And Trog is still too awesome to fit in a box.

Felixaar
2009-03-07, 01:26 AM
Still only Teeny Weeny... Hmm...

mercurymaline
2009-03-07, 01:34 AM

Gezina
Nano
Thufir
Helgraf
Morbid Wombat

Well, jeez. What more do you want to know about me?

Nano
2009-03-07, 02:09 AM
Wheeee...

Ego Slayer
Blackfox!!!
Mauve Shirt
RabbitHoleLost

You may notice a recurring theme here. :smallredface:

In a particular order, but one that you will never be privy to the secrets of.

(Also, real crushes only. Sorry. :smalltongue:)

Trog
2009-03-07, 02:38 AM
*tries to squeeze self into box*
I usually take a size thoity-six [/Bugs Bunny]

Dallas-Dakota
2009-03-07, 02:53 AM
Still only Teeny Weeny... Hmm...
Atleast you´re on it.:smalltongue:

Thufir
2009-03-07, 03:40 AM
I like Gil too, though he certainly comes off as an antagonist to start with. And I have to agree about Othar. He's just too damn cool.

Am I the only one who just finds Othar annoying?
I can see why people'd crush on Gil, though.

PhoeKun
2009-03-07, 03:49 AM
Repost for the new thread, and, like, people added =D

Actual ZOMFG Crushes
Destro <3
Raistlin1040
Dirk Kris
Reinholdt
Vael
Mordokai
DivaDe (I MISS YOU D=)

Milder Crushes

Phoe
SweetRein
Ganurath (Dude, you're in the middle of a bunch of girls)
Ego Slayer
CurlyKitGirl
SMEE
DeeRee
FdL
Calamity
Dihan

Teeny Weeny Crushes

Haruki
Skippy
Lex-Kat
Uncle Festy
Almighty Salmon
Felixaar
Magtok
Vespe

Gezina
Nano
Thufir
Helgraf
Morbid Wombat

Its 'Cause You're Hawt (and I don't know you very well >>)
Darius Midnite
Agamid
Ranna
Alleine

I Would Like to Grow Up To Be Like A Super Awesome Mashing of

Ghost Warlock
Serpentine
Pyrian
Quincunx

You Scare the Bajeebus Out of Me

Rutskarn
Player_Zero
Coidzor

Platonic Awesomeness
Atreyu the Masked Llama
Boo
TwoBitWriter
Cristo and Lady Meyers
Randman555555555555555555555

I Want Yer Skillz (arts or otherwise)

Helgraf (gets mentioned TWICE)
NinjaMuffin
Kara
Vulion

Fictitious Characters and teh Famous Peoples

Jareth the Goblin King
Harley Quinn (Docter Harleen Quinzel)
The Joker (Animated Series OR Heath Ledger)
Poison Ivy
Morrigan Aesland
Mandalore the Preserver
Boba Fett (Can you tell I'm in a Star Wars kick?)
George Harrison
John Lennon
Ringo Starr
Jim Morrison
David Bowie
Steven Tyler
Bri-chan's Mad Hatter, Reginald, and Alice (http://bri-chan.deviantart.com/art/sappy-luv-2-33459958)
Helena Bonham Carter
David Boreanaz
Shakira

I am content with my position on this list, and with the company I am keeping in my bracket. That is all. ^_^

Felixaar
2009-03-07, 04:51 AM
Am I the only one who just finds Othar annoying?
I can see why people'd crush on Gil, though.

Oh, I agree - especially know that I've finished Volume Three. But I'm a sucker for the Legendary Hero type. Liking Gil more and more as it goes on, too. As well as Z and Theo.

Y'kno, I had the weirdest dream a few nights ago. I was on the Playground and saw a post by a certain male playground saying he had and a certain female playgrounder had gotten together and fallen in love. I'm not going to tell you who they were, but it'd be verreh cute if they got together and this felt like the appropriate place to say this.

Quincunx
2009-03-07, 08:58 AM
Normally, I'd be in with the crowd accusing you of being a tease for not revealing names. However, when I did, it set off a shriek of "How dare you call us a couple!" and not only was the dream destroyed, the relationship had to be cauterized to contain the cooties. Better to let some dreams remain nebulous.

Dallas-Dakota
2009-03-07, 09:56 AM
I have a vague hunch that I am that certain male playgrounder.

But y´know, that might just be my egocentric vain-being.

Soooo, who were they?
You can also e-mail me the couple.....

randman22222
2009-03-07, 10:08 AM
I have a vague hunch that I am that certain male playgrounder.

But y´know, that might just be my egocentric vain-being.

Soooo, who were they?
You can also e-mail me the couple.....

Heh, I'm curious too. But I guess if Felix wants to tell someone, he would, so that leads me to conclude that he's just tantalising us. :smalltongue:

UncleWolf
2009-03-07, 10:34 AM
Great, now I'm curious too.

I hope it involves me, but somehow I really doubt that.

Player_Zero
2009-03-07, 10:39 AM
Hmmm... The only forumer I can think of which he has a predilection for is Dragonrider, but since I doubt he is talking about her they're likely forumers who frequent the same threads and are fairly active.

Would have to be people he actually likes... Hmmm...

Trog
2009-03-07, 12:34 PM
Dang it, now even I'm curious. :smallconfused:

*Goes to the hippie decor store, buys a bunch of dreamcatchers, magically animates them, sics them on Felixxar to extract the needed info*

Mordokai
2009-03-07, 12:43 PM
The gods smile upon you, oh noble troglodyte! They support your actions :smallsmile:

Pyrian
2009-03-07, 12:55 PM
I like Othar. He's not nearly as annoying to read about as he would be to be around! But I like the fact that despite clearly being totally secondary to the plot and almost everything going on, he is clearly of the opinion that he is the central character in a story. :smallbiggrin: And he's got a tagline! I wish I was shameless enough to have a tagline.

Felixaar
2009-03-07, 08:54 PM
Sorry Dallas and Wolfie, neither of you were in it. If you'd like, I could pretend it was you two.

...that'd be kinda cute, actually.

I'd name name's right now but I don't want to embarass people :smallsigh:

Also, I think, gents, that we have our new mission for today - give Pyrian a tagline!

Rawhide
2009-03-07, 09:11 PM
Pyrian, making wide-brimmed hats fashionable since 1979.

Felixaar
2009-03-08, 05:12 AM
Pyrian, good for what ails ya.

Pyrian, made fresh daily.

Pyrian, um...

Why are they all related to food? :smallconfused:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-03-08, 06:34 AM
Pyrian, emperor of hat awesome since 1979.

Fredthefighter
2009-03-08, 06:39 AM
Pyrian, need I say more?

Pyrian, he's cooler than the goddamn Batman.

Anuan
2009-03-08, 06:59 AM
Pyrian, he's cooler than the goddamn Batman.

Five bucks says that one gets into his sig :smallbiggrin:

Serpentine
2009-03-08, 09:15 AM
Crush repost tiemzorz! =D Updated, too. It seems I'm feeling exceptionally unamorous tonight, so there'll be a few downgrades :smallfrown:

admiration - "DarkRed"
attraction - "Red"
extra-awesomeness - "DarkGreen"
"clicking" - "Cyan"
extra-notable-avatar - "Lime"
really-really-want-to-meet-IRL - "Blue"
would-totally-make-out-with-if-given-the-chance - "DarkOrchid"
wish-I-was-more-like-them - "Silver"
regularly-enjoy-or-am-amused-by-their-posts - "DarkOrange"
want-to-take-them-home-and-give-them-a-good-meal-and-a-cushy-job - "Magenta"
Interesting - "DarkSlateGray"

"Real" Crushes
I'm da Rogue
Amotis

Some Romantic Connotations Maybe
Jibar
Saithis Bladewing
FlWiPig
Kyace
Rhubakin
Sneak
Darius Midnite
morbidwombat

Not So Much Romantic Connotations Maybe
ZombieRockStar
Felixaar
Agamid
Death, Your Friend the Reaper
FroJoe
Trog
Phase
Bor
Mordokai
Rawhide

Sad, isn't it :smallsigh: Dammit people, either be sexier* or less awesome^! :smallmad: :smalltongue:

* So I can have more ""Real" Crushes".
^So I can take people off.

Jibar
2009-03-08, 09:45 AM
Jibar
Sad, isn't it :smallsigh: Dammit people, either be sexier* or less awesome^! :smallmad: :smalltongue:

* So I can have more ""Real" Crushes".

Okay (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5986635&l=58315&id=818755402) then. (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6005813&l=fcb8b&id=818755402) I'll try. (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6005809&l=11f54&id=818755402)
These are seriously the only pictures of me I have? Ouch.

Fredthefighter
2009-03-08, 10:25 AM
Okay (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5986635&l=58315&id=818755402) then. (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6005813&l=fcb8b&id=818755402) I'll try. (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6005809&l=11f54&id=818755402)

Damn you, now I have another person to be jealous of.

Trog
2009-03-08, 12:30 PM
I wish I was shameless enough to have a tagline.

Pyrian: Have hat, will awesome

RabbitHoleLost
2009-03-08, 01:47 PM

That middle picture made my heart thump o.o

Em Blackleaf
2009-03-08, 02:04 PM
I crush your third picture.

Jibar
2009-03-08, 03:18 PM
Hmmmm...
My sexiness appears to be off aim.
Not that I'm complaining mind. :smallredface:

Ego Slayer
2009-03-08, 03:49 PM
*squee*
omgiloveyou. ^_^

Coidzor
2009-03-08, 04:04 PM
Pyrian, good for what ails ya.

Pyrian, made fresh daily.

Pyrian, um...

Why are they all related to food? :smallconfused:

PYRIAN ADMINISEN: GENTLEMAN HAT!

... I crush on noses that get cuter when they're scrunched up in a smile or wiggled like a rabbit's.

Serpentine
2009-03-09, 03:29 AM
These are seriously the only pictures of me I have? Ouch.You're still up there, just border-line :smallwink:

Felixaar
2009-03-09, 03:43 AM
No longer a make out crush?

Oh, that's it.

It's (http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7663/picture037u.jpg) sexy (http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4737/picture038z.jpg) photo (http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/7023/picture039.jpg) time (http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/8056/picture040.jpg)!*

*warning, may burn eyes.

...By steve, my webcame takes awful pictures. But they ARE hillarious.

Rawhide
2009-03-09, 03:52 AM
No longer a make out crush?

Oh, that's it.

It's (http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7663/picture037u.jpg) sexy (http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4737/picture038z.jpg) photo (http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/7023/picture039.jpg) time (http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/8056/picture040.jpg)!*

*warning, may burn eyes.

...By steve, my webcame takes awful pictures. But they ARE hillarious.

It's Q! (http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/arts/photos/2008/06/19/trek-de-lancie.jpg)

Coidzor
2009-03-09, 04:34 AM
*ahems and intones solemly*

What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Oh, and I think someone with a better idea of what to do with the last name should tweak that Pyrian: Gentleman Hat idea. Might make a nice sig-banner :P
In other News... I crush on the ability to sleep at night. I miss her a lot. :smalltongue:

Felixaar
2009-03-09, 05:00 AM
Y'kno, I did post those pics for the benefit of the ladies. no one has too look at them :smallwink:

And I agree, Coid - but what's Pyrians last name?

SMEE
2009-03-09, 05:27 AM
Because I'm old fashioned, I'll repost my crushes using the colour code.

DarkRed = admiration
Red = attraction
DarkGreen = extra-awesomeness
Cyan = "clicking"
Lime = extra-notable-avatar
Blue = really-really-want-to-meet-IRL
Purple = would-totally-make-out-with-if-given-the-chance
Silver = wish-I-was-more-like-them
DarkOrange = regularly-enjoy-or-am-amused-by-their-posts
Magenta = want-to-take-them-home-and-give-them-a-good-meal-and-a-cushy-job
DarkSlateGray = interesting
Navy = scares-the-heck-out-of-me

Phoebe
Reina
Saithis Bladewing
Vael
Fax_Celestis
Kyace
Rawhide
Roland St Jude
RabbitHoleLost
Cobra Ikari
Felixaar

Tajdi my beloved boyfriend

Felixaar
2009-03-09, 05:35 AM
...wait, "scares the heck out of me" is a crush theme now? If so then I crush Dragonrider in a whole new way...

Dragonrider
2009-03-09, 08:33 AM
Felix, I realize it's prolly something you don't wanna hear, but I think you look much better with short hair. :smalltongue: :smallamused:

Jibar
2009-03-09, 12:04 PM
You're still up there, just border-line :smallwink:

"Captain, Direct Hit!"
"Perfect! Well done team! Prepare the Sexy Ray and we'll go bomb the hell out of Mars for giggles!"
:smalltongue::smallwink:

Felixaar
2009-03-09, 11:32 PM
Felix, I realize it's prolly something you don't wanna hear, but I think you look much better with short hair. :smalltongue: :smallamused:

Hrrrrnt! Httt!

Hwwhaaaaa?

also: how much? :smallwink:

Zeb The Troll
2009-03-09, 11:53 PM
Hrrrrnt! Httt!

Hwwhaaaaa?What's that? You need to use the restroom? You need to buy something first. :smallcool:

Felixaar
2009-03-10, 12:18 AM
What's that? You need to use the restroom? You need to buy something first. :smallcool:

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/9302/heartn.png

Anuan
2009-03-10, 12:49 AM
tashiun

Cause she's awesome and I'm too new to feel comfortable crushing on anyone else here XD

Alleine
2009-03-10, 01:39 AM

I'm sorry? I'll Try harder next time? Although I don't believe I can compete with the likes of jibar and felix. :smalleek:

And hot damn that's a sexy felix. You look much more awesomely in shorter hair, I have to say. Trust the words of the Dragonrider, for she is also much cuteness. I was also contemplating saying "Oh Felix, you cad!", and giggling incessantly.

Serpentine
2009-03-10, 01:58 AM
Hmmm... I slightly demote two people, and suddenly am supplied with smecksy pikchorz... I must remember this :smallamused:

I'm gonna go against the trend, there, and say I miss Flix's locks :smallfrown: You look... boring. :smallfrown:

Felixaar
2009-03-10, 02:07 AM
YES! Thankyou, Serpy! *hugs* I agree.

It should also be noted that those photos of me with long hair contain an extra 20kg of flab... which may be causin' some of those bad opinions :smalltongue:

RabbitHoleLost
2009-03-10, 02:13 AM
I hafta agree with Serpy.
You had some pretty sexy locks if I remember. Green, wasn't it?

Felixaar
2009-03-10, 02:26 AM
Green, wasn't it?

Nah, Blue.

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/7574/meanthomas.jpg

Freshly done there, but they soon grew out..

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/4708/picture022w.jpg

A bit more recent.

Man, I lost a lot of weight!

I still have the things in a box somewhere. I'm going to save up and get a wig made.

You might be thinking of Halloween '07 Felix...
(hrmm, don't seem to have the photo on me, but here's a Ceikatar based on the missing photo)

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/456/hfelixaar1headshot.gif

Now, as much as we'd all love it too, let's try to make sure this doesnt turn into my own personal You thread...

Anuan
2009-03-10, 04:00 AM
Holy lemoncakes, you were bigger than I remember. Did you bulk up in between visits to mine? I too must say you're cooler with long hair, braided or not.
Back on topic...*must get to know people more so he can crush on them* >D
Would playfully pretend-flirt with despite it going against your sexual preference
SMEE :smalltongue:

cycoris
2009-03-10, 07:35 AM
*must get to know people more so he can crush on them*

*agrees with Anuan* I'm sure I would crush a ton of people if I only knew them more.

You can look at this if you really, really want to... :smallredface:
Actual, Real, Huge Crushes
PaladinFreak :smallbiggrin:
Platonic Awesomeness
DeeRee
Felixaar
Want to Know Better
dallas-dakota
Randman2222
Pyrian
Serpy
CurlyKitGirl
Phaedra
Recaiden
Reinholdt
Sneak
...and prolly a million others I can't think of
Celeb Crushes!
Cat Stevens
David Boreanaz
Alex Day aka nerimon
John Green
Charlie McDonnell
Ed Robertson
Fictional Characters ...at least I admit that they're fictional!
Fred Weasley
George Weasley
Remus Lupin
Aragorn
Richard Merrill (Marielon)
Malcolm Reynolds
Wash
Tamen Myrelyris
Danny Concannon
Sam Seaborn

*hides under the covers*

Sneak
2009-03-10, 08:46 AM
Crush repost tiemzorz! =D Updated, too. It seems I'm feeling exceptionally unamorous tonight, so there'll be a few downgrades :smallfrown:

admiration - "DarkRed"
attraction - "Red"
"clicking" - "Cyan"

Sneak

*agrees with Anuan* I'm sure I would crush a ton of people if I only knew them more.

You can look at this if you really, really want to... :smallredface:
Want to Know Better
Sneak

Score! Serpentine thinks I am slightly attractive and mostly amusing! :smallbiggrin:

Coulda done a lot worse, I suppose. :smallwink:

Also, someone wants to know me better?

Now here's a conundrum...do I try to get to know her better in order to honor her wishes or remain a stranger in order to keep her seemingly vaguely positive image of me intact? :smalltongue:

I guess that whole "mysterious because he's never around" thing is really working out for me. :smalltongue:

Dragonrider
2009-03-10, 09:03 AM
Felix: Nah, 'snot really to do with weight. I just like the shorter hair better.

Cycoris: I'm embarrassed I left some of those people off my list :smallbiggrin: fictional and actual.

Sneakly: Nevertheless, you ought to be around more often. This is funny coming from me, who disappears without warning for weeks at a time only to return for intense posting periods.
I needz to do mine again.

Angel
Castaras
Cat Stevens
Coidzor
Cristo Meyers
CurlyKitGirl
Cycoris
Dallas-Dakota
David Boreanaz
Ego Slayer
Felixaar
Gilgamesh Wulfenbach
Jibar
John Green
Mairelon the Magician
MrMud
Pyrian
RabbitHoleLost
Randman2222
Rawhide
Recaiden
Reinholdt
TwoBitWriter
Seth Green
Sneak

UncleWolf
2009-03-10, 10:20 AM
*looks up*

You forgot the Jaeger Monsters.

Everybody loves the Jaegers.

And their hats. :smallbiggrin:

Dirk Kris
2009-03-10, 10:25 AM
I needz to do mine again.

Angel
Castaras
Cat Stevens
Coidzor
Cristo Meyers
CurlyKitGirl
Cycoris
Dallas-Dakota
David Boreanaz
Ego Slayer
Felixaar
Gilgamesh Wulfenbach
Jibar
John Green
Mairelon the Magician
MrMud
Pyrian
RabbitHoleLost
Randman2222
Rawhide
Recaiden
Reinholdt
TwoBitWriter
Seth Green
Sneak

*scans list*
Awwww, dang! Still not there!
And I still crush on DeeRee's hat. Hopefully I too will haz one! Yay!

Dragonrider
2009-03-10, 10:29 AM
:smallsigh: You ought to be on it, Dirky. You ought to. But DeeRee iz fluffheaded in the mornings.

Also: I hope to have the hat finished this weekend, but it might take longer than I thought due to unexpected busy-ness and my grandparents moving here on Thursday. :smalltongue:

The Rose Dragon
2009-03-10, 10:31 AM
I have a pseudo-crush on Hank & John Green, as well as the girl on the cover of Paper Towns.

Also, I kinda adore the guy who wanted to propose to his girlfriend over nerdfighters.com using Hank Green as his mouthpiece... and failed (of course, he still got to propose, but not as a surprise - and she said yes).

Also, Bubbles the Nerd-fighting Dog. And Willy (or was it Wally?). I think they are one and the same, but I can't prove it.

And Michael J. Fox. He is one foxy guy.

((I have no regrets.))

^ What about me?

UncleWolf
2009-03-10, 10:35 AM
Also: I hope to have the hat finished this weekend, but it might take longer than I thought due to unexpected busy-ness and my grandparents moving here on Thursday. :smalltongue:

You're making more hats?

Awesome.:smallbiggrin:

You should make the hat that Gil has to wear to get into the castle. :smallamused:

The one with the fire.

Dragonrider
2009-03-10, 10:36 AM
Hank and John are teh awesomez. Have you read Paper Towns? It occurs to me that the theme of the book juxtaposed with this thread amuses me. (That one person can never understand another, and that most misunderstandings come from incorrectly imagining the people around us. When we imagine someone as cute, or perfect, or mean, or ugly, it's not necessarily a reflection of who they are, but of who we are. Philosophy as teen literature).

Wilson Fireball Roberts=Bubbles the Nerdfighting Puppy.

The Rose Dragon
2009-03-10, 10:40 AM
Daughter, I don't believe Paper Towns (or John Green in general) has been brought to this particular corner of the world just yet.

Also, someone may or may not have stolen my fake Southern accent. Those who happen upon it are kindly obliged to bring it back to me as soon as possible.

So it means I don't get to be on the list? :smalltongue:

Pyrian
2009-03-10, 11:57 AM
PyrianOMG I made DeeRee's list this time, yay! :smallbiggrin:

cycoris
2009-03-10, 05:35 PM
Angel
David Boreanaz
Gilgamesh Wulfenbach

Oops, I forgot them. I hope they didn't feel left out (especially those fictional characters, they're so easily upset...).

zeratul
2009-03-10, 06:44 PM
I have to say dragonriders new avatar is pretty damn hot :smallamused:

The Rose Dragon
2009-03-10, 06:49 PM
Oops, I forgot them. I hope they didn't feel left out (especially those fictional characters, they're so easily upset...).

By the way, your avatar is so deliciously evil. I mean, burning books? That gets you straight to hell.

*loves books too much for someone who doesn't read nearly often enough*

Felixaar
2009-03-10, 10:30 PM
Felix: Nah, 'snot really to do with weight. I just like the shorter hair better.

But... but... gah!

Also, sandwiched between Ego and Gil. What could be better?

Riss, I greatly approve of your list :smallsmile:

zer, y'kno, I agree, but I have to say I liked the old innocent Dragonrider better. This one may be hot but the other was beautiful, a far rarer and more important quality, to me.

Dragonrider
2009-03-10, 11:29 PM
zer, y'kno, I agree, but I have to say I liked the old innocent Dragonrider better. This one may be hot but the other was beautiful, a far rarer and more important quality, to me.

Aww. Muchas gracias.

Felixaar
2009-03-10, 11:39 PM
*tips hat* not at all, madame.

I'm still wearing the gorget, though.

Raistlin1040
2009-03-10, 11:48 PM
Wee, crush list.

Rabbit
Dirky
De
DeeRee
Serp
Phoe
Sneak
David Bowie
Mick Ronson (In a platonic way)
Johnny Depp
John Lennon
George Harrison
Jim Morrison
Steven Tyler
Joe Perry
Lacey Chabert (But only in the 1998 film Lost In Space)

Dragonrider
2009-03-10, 11:50 PM
I love how Mick Ronson is platonic but none of your other guy crushes are. :smallbiggrin:

Raist <3s!

RabbitHoleLost
2009-03-10, 11:57 PM
That would be, my dear DeeRee, because Raist is as gay as you can get while still liking teh womminz.
Flaming bisexual.

Raistlin1040
2009-03-11, 12:00 AM
*Points at Rabbit* Yeah, hit the nail on the head right there, she did.

Dragonrider
2009-03-11, 12:17 AM
Haven't got a problem with that. Just amused that you picked to have one platonic male crush among all the non-platonics. :smallwink:

Pyrian
2009-03-11, 12:48 AM
Well, he wouldn't want Mr. Ronson to get any untowards ideas, now would he? :smallcool:

Pyrian
2009-03-11, 01:33 AM
I haven't done this yet. 'Course, nobody's asked me to, either, so maybe it doesn't matter.

Color code:
admiration - "DarkRed"
attraction - "Red"
"clicking" - "Cyan"

List:
Ego Slayer
Em Blackleaf
Felixaar
Lezha Yanulzha Zheyed, O Goddess of Perfection
Phase
RabbitHoleLost
Serpentine
Syyyka
xPANCAKEx

RabbitHoleLost
2009-03-11, 01:50 AM
Yay for me!
I got on Pyrian's list of awesome!

Felixaar
2009-03-11, 01:52 AM
Hah! Yes! And I like how Syka has extra Y's and DR goes by her Meroned name and title :smallsmile:

Obviously I totally crush you to, Pyrian, in a father figure kind of way. Cause romancing your father is just wrong.

zeratul
2009-03-11, 06:08 PM
But... but... gah!

Also, sandwiched between Ego and Gil. What could be better?

Riss, I greatly approve of your list :smallsmile:

Yes well to be fair as a goth boy my preference towards vampiric versions of people is sort of to be expected is it not?:smallamused: In general though I do prefer cute or beautiful people to hot people so I sort of agree with you there.

blackfox
2009-03-11, 06:14 PM
Updated List in Chart Format, Which Is Almost As Fun As Gratuitous Capitalization

Actual ZOMFG Crushes
Sneak, post a list already. o:-)
Milder Crushes
Cobra Ikari
Teeny Weeny Crushes
Reinholdt
Trog
People I Would Probably Crush on if I Knew Them More (which also applies to the below, probably)
Jibar
Amotis
Its 'Cause You're Hawt
Darius Midnite
Zeful
Nano
B-Man
You Scare the Bajeebus Out of Me (which is navy on the color charts!)
Also Amotis
General Awesome
Death
Saithis
Rawhide
Bor
Ego

Reinholdt
2009-03-11, 07:09 PM
:smallredface:
Sure they may be teeny weeny, but I'm getting on more lists than I expected.

*shares random stories with Trog*
Literally random. Made up on the spot.

Rawhide
2009-03-11, 07:11 PM
I want a Captian Crunch whistle, anyone know where I can get one?

P.S. Hopefully my position on that list will save me from getting one of Blackfox's knives in my back :smallamused:.

blackfox
2009-03-11, 07:39 PM
Sure they may be teeny weeny, but I'm getting on more lists than I expected.
:smallredface:It's 'cause I don't know you very well. But. The avatars are pretty awesome.

P.S. Hopefully my position on that list will save me from getting one of Blackfox's knives in my back :smallamused:.Heh. You're safe. Partially because your red text ranks higher than my Feud, partially because you're awesome, but mostly because you're not El Jaspero. :smalltongue:

Trog
2009-03-11, 07:55 PM
Teeny Weeny Crushes
Reinholdt
Trog

*turns to Reinholdt* Trog expects we'll get run over by Deep Roy driving a racing snail at any moment now.

Felixaar
2009-03-11, 11:11 PM
Aww, no foxy love for the Felix... Ah well :smallwink:

Dallas-Dakota
2009-03-12, 01:44 AM
Hey, atleast you be getting some loving.
I can´t remember the last time I was on a list, which wasn´t Would like to get to know better.

Felixaar
2009-03-12, 02:11 AM
D-D, if I ever bothered to make lists, you'd be under the heading MAN CRUSHES OF AWESOME

Jibar
2009-03-12, 11:30 AM
People I Would Probably Crush on if I Knew Them More (which also applies to the below, probably)
Jibar

Awesome. :smallbiggrin:

Raistlin1040
2009-03-15, 03:53 AM
*rereads his crush list* Gah, I knew I forgot some people. *Adds Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, and Lacey Chabert (But only in the 1998 film Lost in Space))

RabbitHoleLost
2009-03-16, 12:17 AM
Alright, alright!
I admit it!
I am powerfully, passionately infatuated with
Nite Owl II
>>

Felixaar
2009-03-16, 02:51 AM
That name always makes me giggle, since it's shared with a 7-11-esque convenience store in FNQ.

Rawhide
2009-03-16, 04:09 AM
That name always makes me giggle, since it's shared with a 7-11-esque convenience store in FNQ.

Not just FNQ. (http://www.nightowl.com.au/stores.aspx)

Felixaar
2009-03-16, 04:17 AM
They're taking over! We've only got so many hours to live!

People of Perth, tell our story!

RabbitHoleLost
2009-03-21, 03:37 AM
Mmm, while its not a crush in the conventional sense, and I actually don't really like him so much, Ninja Chocobo also stirrs warm protective feelings in me.
Sorta like "Hey, don't you hate on him! HE'S MY THING TO HATE ON D=<"

So I crush on him in a way that means only I may stomp on him violently :smallsmile:

Coidzor
2009-03-21, 03:42 AM
JibarJabar has a rather nice mellow voice. I approve.

Felixaar
2009-03-21, 06:47 AM
Mmm, while its not a crush in the conventional sense, and I actually don't really like him so much, Ninja Chocobo also stirrs warm protective feelings in me.

So I crush on him in a way that means only I may stomp on him violently :smallsmile:

An interesting crush... Felix approves!

TwoBitWriter
2009-03-21, 12:07 PM
I totally have a man-crush on Destro Yersul now.

Oh, no worries Rabbit. You can still have him! :smalltongue:

Trog
2009-03-21, 01:05 PM

Hip hip hooray it's Weasel Ninja Chocobo Stomping Day! :smallbiggrin:

*spreads mayonnaise on the lawn*

Fredthefighter
2009-03-21, 01:28 PM
Hip hip hooray it's Weasel Ninja Chocobo Stomping Day! :smallbiggrin:

*spreads mayonnaise on the lawn*

Faces filled with joy and cheer
What a magical time of year
Howdy Ho! It's Chocobo Stomping Day

Put your Viking helmet on
Spread that mayonaisse on the lawn
Don't you know it's Chocobo Stomping Day

All the little girls and boys
Love that wonderful crunching noise
You'll know what this day's about
When you stomp a chocobo's guts right out

So, come along and have a laugh
Snap his chocobo spine in half
Grap your boots and stomp your cares away
Hip hip hooray, it's Chocobo Stomping Day
That song has to be one of Weird Al's greatest.

Coidzor
2009-03-21, 04:14 PM
Faces filled with joy and cheer
What a magical time of year
Howdy Ho! It's Chocobo Stomping Day

Put your Viking helmet on
Spread that mayonaisse on the lawn
Don't you know it's Chocobo Stomping Day

All the little girls and boys
Love that wonderful crunching noise
You'll know what this day's about
When you stomp a chocobo's guts right out

So, come along and have a laugh
Snap his chocobo spine in half
Grap your boots and stomp your cares away
Hip hip hooray, it's Chocobo Stomping Day
That song has to be one of Weird Al's greatest.

One of my friends had a dream where there were steam-punk/Magi-Tek Cyborg-Mechanical Chocobos running around...

V: It's just you.

I only have dreams where the entire Western US is destroyed in a conflagration of pure mathematical magical energy.

Fredthefighter
2009-03-21, 04:17 PM
One of my friends had a dream where there were steam-punk/Magi-Tek Cyborg-Mechanical Chocobos running around...

Woah.

Anyone else get the dream where they are an insanely powerful sorceror and they take over the world while destroying everyone who has ever wronged them? Or is it just me who has that dream? :smallbiggrin:

Kaelaroth
2009-03-21, 04:50 PM
I didn't dream it. I just planned it.

Fredthefighter
2009-03-21, 04:52 PM
I didn't dream it. I just planned it.

*Bows to Sensei Kaelaroth*
Truly, you are the master.
*Flees before the wrath is handed down*

Ethrael
2009-03-21, 05:48 PM
Now, now. No need to fear Master Kael's wrath. It's all perfectly well meant-

Anyone else smell fire?

Aaaanyways, I see I haven't been smashed/crushed/obliterated in a while, plerhaps I should put by Uncrushed Banner back into my sig then... :smallfrown:

Kaelaroth
2009-03-21, 06:21 PM
Fear not, Eth; I'm sure the relentlessly well-meaning pity brigade will swoop down upon you, to crush on you while proving your point.