PDA

View Full Version : Who thought V could have looked ANY more badass. If you do, your a loser. Nice job,

Vaarsuvius4181
2009-03-04, 01:40 PM
Come on. Who else thinks that v is totally sexy.

Zanaril
2009-03-04, 01:45 PM
+1, Even with the whole gender debate.

However, do we really need a new thread for this?

accountingninja
2009-03-04, 01:51 PM
Agree! I always thought he was smexy.

But the Grammar Queen in me has to correct: "If you do, you're a loser." :smallamused:

Tensu
2009-03-04, 02:19 PM
I think he could have.

all who fall into wickedness are weak and pathetic in my eyes, beings to be pitied and mocked, not admired or feared.

Keris
2009-03-04, 03:52 PM
Who thought V could have looked ANY more badass. If you do, your a loser. Nice
[hr]

Come on. Who else thinks that v is totally sexy.

Several grammatical errors, an ad hominem in the title, and a thread that is unrelated to said title. Nice attempt at a thread.

Now, in relevance to what I believe this thread is intended to discuss, how can you infer any details about appearance from what is essentially a stick figure?
The only thing that sets V apart from the others in terms of appearance is an androgynous body shape and his hair style.
His hair has now increased in length greatly, but he has fangs and sharpened teeth, plus non-standard eye shapes. This doesn't really increase his attractiveness in my opinion.

David Argall
2009-03-04, 03:59 PM
Above average, yes. but as noted, this is still just stick art, and there has been better even at that.

Forum Staff
2009-03-04, 08:14 PM
Moderator's Tip: Putting a general flame in the title of your thread is a good way to get said thread locked.