PDA

View Full Version : So Now That We've Seen Evil V...How Would The Rest of the Order Look?

Leliel
2009-03-04, 09:54 PM
Just a rhetorical question that I'm sure will have an answer:

Since we've seen that Vaarsuvius has had hir cool upped by a multible of 12 by Soul Splice, I was wondering how you would think the rest of the OOtS would look if the IFCC decided to ignore the "once-a-century" part of that particular contract and fused other evil souls to them.

Come to think of it, I can also imagine Hinjo falling to temptation and becoming a tricked-out daiyamo (is that how you spell it?) with spiky armour covered in evil runes and long hair cropped back in a ponytail.

Raging Gene Ray
2009-03-04, 10:10 PM
How about Miko as a Blackguard who spreads love and happiness throughout the land, all the while absolutley convinced she is an agent of destruction?

CapedLuigiYoshi
2009-03-04, 10:24 PM
How about Miko as a Blackguard who spreads love and happiness throughout the land, all the while absolutley convinced she is an agent of destruction?

I believe you just won the thread.:smallbiggrin:

[TS] Shadow
2009-03-04, 10:29 PM
I believe you just won the thread.:smallbiggrin:

Nope, he just won the game as well.

I assume by your thread that the Order doesn't look like their Linear Guild counterparts. Cause that would be boring, and Evil V doesn't look like Zz'tri or Pompey.

Roy would probably be covered in red spikey armor, have two swords instead of his one big one, wear a medieval helmet of some kind, and have a bag of tricks that throws out zombie animals instead of normal ones.

Souju
2009-03-04, 10:36 PM

you've given me ideas, and i hate you for it

zach12376
2009-03-04, 10:38 PM
Haley would probibly get the whole "freaky hair" thing to, and have a cooler bow.

Elan... wow, I just can't think of an evil Elan..

Has anyone else had MOJOR trouble with the server recently?
I keep getting "sorry, page does not exist", and all the pages take litteraly five minutes to load.

Is it just me?

Rayzin
2009-03-04, 10:43 PM
Haley would probibly get the whole "freaky hair" thing to, and have a cooler bow.

Has anyone else had MOJOR trouble with the server recently?
I keep getting "sorry, page does not exist", and all the pages take litteraly five minutes to load.

Is it just me?

Thats just strain on the server. Its quite big and when its reloading the best thing you can do is to just wait and not click refresh alot.

Hal
2009-03-04, 11:01 PM
And Belkar . . . umm . . . never mind.

Llama231
2009-03-04, 11:17 PM
Evil Durkon would be epic...
Google image. (http://www.theratcellar.com/assets/images/EvilDwarf600.jpg)

Broler
2009-03-04, 11:21 PM
Elan would have to have a goatee. most definitely :smallsmile:

Felyndiira
2009-03-04, 11:22 PM
Completely lame artistic rendition:

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7349/lolroy.png

Warren Dew
2009-03-04, 11:26 PM

Evil Elan acts almost the same as regular Elan, except that when he gets people into trouble, it's secretly on purpose, rather than accidental.

He looks just the same as regular Elan - for disguise - except that he has slanty evil eyes in baby blue.

Raging Gene Ray
2009-03-05, 01:35 AM
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7349/lolroy.png

I like the Saw-Sword...but what's that coming out of his head? Some sort of Mind-Maggot gnawing away the last vestige of goodness from his soul?

Teron
2009-03-05, 02:47 AM
And Belkar . . . umm . . . never mind.
We saw good Belkar (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0058.html) way back in the Dorukan's dungeon.

Too bad no one paid enough attention to realise they could cure his sociopathy with a periapt of wisdom.

Arachu
2009-03-05, 07:22 AM
Evil Elan... this might take a while...

1) unnaturally pale skin
2) Foot-thick black leather armor
3) No rapier, instead a mithril cutlass :smallbiggrin:
4) Gleaming red eyes, for good measure
5) A crimson, rune-encrusted visor covering his eyes (note the eyes are a brighter shade of red)
6) And, of course, a massive, black, flame-and-acid-spewing electric guitar :belkar:
... You know, for looks :smalltongue:

So... Anybody able to pull that off? :smallcool:

... Ooh, and big, sharp teeth, like evil V! Badass...

I rock, ha ha

Scatman
2009-03-05, 08:36 AM
1) unnaturally pale skin
2) Foot-thick black leather armor
3) No rapier, instead a mithril cutlass :smallbiggrin:
4) Gleaming red eyes, for good measure
5) A crimson, rune-encrusted visor covering his eyes (note the eyes are a brighter shade of red)
6) And, of course, a massive, black, flame-and-acid-spewing electric guitar :belkar:
I rock, ha ha

I can do that. It'll take ten minutes, tops.

WinterSolstice
2009-03-05, 03:38 PM

This would've made an interesting story arc, had she been resurrected.

Zack Norglad
2009-03-05, 04:56 PM
We saw good Belkar (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0058.html) way back in the Dorukan's dungeon.

Too bad no one paid enough attention to realise they could cure his sociopathy with a periapt of wisdom.

Did anyone notice Belkar's top got changed into white while under the effect of Owl's Wisdom?

An evil Roy would look most badass.

Zanaril
2009-03-05, 05:14 PM
Evil Roy would be as snarky as he already is, but without any constraint whatsoever. Think of the time he beat up Miko, and imagine it's someone innocent who can't fight.

King of Nowhere
2009-03-05, 05:31 PM

:miko: You will give in to gluttony and corruption, and you'll LIKE it!

Sotharsyl
2009-03-05, 05:32 PM
I can totaly imagine blackguard Miko for example on a street a random passerby a begar and "evil" Miko:
-Alms for the poor.
-You citizen I saw you pas this man and not give him money.
-I don't realy have copper peaces on me miss..
-No,no you will give your lawfuly earned income to this man who relies on the whims of others to survive BECAUSE IT'S CHAOTICAL and he'll use them to buy food and thus survive ,thus more time to be tempted IT'S SO EVIL I tell you, now make with the sinning or sneak atack.
-Okay
-Who's the destroyer of good,yep I'm the destroyer of good.:smallbiggrin:

Arachu
2009-03-05, 10:05 PM
I can do that. It'll take ten minutes, tops.

Could you do that and let me use it as an avatar?

[PATHETIC VOICE] Please [/PATHETIC VOICE]

krossbow
2009-03-05, 11:39 PM

Is it just me?

Personally i think evil elan would end up looking something like this. (http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/Image:552px-NightmareXSiegfriedSCIIDRWN.jpg)

As for the server, yeah, its been like that for a while; just keep clicking refresh every 45 seconds and it should work.

Evil Belkar... now THERE'S an issue.

Keris
2009-03-06, 04:36 AM
Personally i think evil elan would end up looking something like this. (http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/Image:552px-NightmareXSiegfriedSCIIDRWN.jpg)
I would have thought an evil Elan would look like Nale, personally.

s for the server, yeah, its been like that for a while; just keep clicking refresh every 45 seconds and it should work.
Do not do this!
Sending repeated request to the server is what causes it to be slow in the first place. If the forum is slow, go and spend half an hour doing something else. If everyone did this, then we may be able to avoid having the forum taken down whenever a new comic is posted.

Wisp Wings
2009-03-06, 06:55 AM
This would've made an interesting story arc, had she been resurrected.
Here is a short conversation I thought of it might be like:

Dark Cleric: Arise, blackknight Miko, and unleash your darkness and hate across all the lands of the world!!!!

Miko: What must I do, master?

Dark Cleric: Just do the same as before.

Later...

Miko: I have finnaly slayer you in revenge Beklar, and revenge is evil, which is good?:smallfrown: But Beklar was evil, so does that make him good as well?:smalleek:

The evil gods:smallfurious: proceed to take all of her powers back...

Beklar: :smallbiggrin:Nobody *choak* loves you:smallsmile: *weeze*, everybody hates you:smallfrown:, you should go eat... :smalleek:(dies)

Dixieboy
2009-03-06, 07:17 AM
Evil Elan...
[/SIZE]Already exists, he has a goatee
and a brain

but that is unrelated to being evil

I know saying something from linear guild is lame, but really, name one thing that screams evil more than a goatee...

Raging Gene Ray
2009-03-06, 10:12 AM
The evil gods:smallfurious: proceed to take all of her powers back...

:miko: This is obviously a plot by a fiend who is jealous of how I am favored by the Dark Gods. Since squashing my competition is EVIL, I shall assert myself as the true EVIL ONE!

Later...

:redcloak: Hello, Dark Knight Miko...hey, what happened to your armor?

:miko: *Beats Red Cloak to death with Xykon's phylactery, breaking it in the process*. Take that, puny Diet Coke of Evil! There's a new Queen of Hell in town!

Evil Gods: *Facepalm*

I know saying something from linear guild is lame, but really, name one thing that screams evil more than a goatee...

Wearing clothes made from the mutilated corpses of your enemies...or something you just felt like killing. Like a necklace made from Unicorn Horns or a coat made from Angel Wings.

snafu
2009-03-06, 11:10 AM
The thing is, it's not just evil counterparts - that would be just the Linear Guild - but epic supercharged evil counterparts.

Roy I see with the traditional evil warrior's black armour with dangerously impractical spikes on it and an even bigger sword than he currently has. Glowing red. In fact I think that's what my first NWN character looked like towards the end of Hordes of the Underdark...

Durkon? I think he'd look exactly the same. A cleric's power derives from his god, being greater the higher he stands in that god's favour. So great a priest would need no great and grand accoutrements; he would dress simply, eschewing the elaborate outfits of his inferiors. It'd be about his manner and his expression more than his appearance: he'd be almost beatific, smiling peacefully before he raised his hand and unleashed the dark blessing. Calmly, selflessly and humbly doing the work of his Lord. With his hammer. With his love.

Haley? If I go there I'll get all flustered and distracted. Far too much black leather.

As for Elan, the role of an evil bard would be to inspire others to greater evil, and the role of an evil Dashing Swordsman would be to do dreadful deeds in spectacular style. He'd be an unstoppable terror to all the villagers - perhaps in the manner of a highwayman or a buccaneer, a romantic folk hero despite his terrible crimes, but of course he would go after far greater targets. He'd break into the good king's castle and steal his gold and his crown and his daughter's honour, he'd fight the captain of the guard and all the soldiery all along the battlements, and as he made his escape he'd set half the town on fire, leaving witty quips all the way. He'd look like the most terrible cad you ever imagined - he'd be played by David Niven in the movie of his life - a rascal, a bounder, an untrustworthy scoundrel and a rogue who'll use you for his own ends and then ditch you unceremoniously if he doesn't slit your throat - but still, even knowing all this, you couldn't help but admire him.

Belkar should not be allowed evil supercharges. Just... no.

Carteeg_Struve
2009-03-06, 01:14 PM
Durkon - Suddenly able to speak in clear English and becomes a lover of trees.... while sober.

Haley - A vile ninja assassin who gives away all of her money to the rich... and definitely black leather. Ooo baby.

Elan = Nale.

Roy - Turns to magics, grows old, and starts pestering the living with lame-arse prophecies while playing the field in the afterlife.

Belkar - Cleans up his act and joins a nunnery. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Teron
2009-03-07, 12:10 AM
Belkar - Cleans up his act and joins a nunnery. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
I am indeed afraid to ponder how he'd become a nun. :smallconfused:

Gorgondantess
2009-03-07, 12:17 AM
Evil Belkar... now THERE'S an issue.

Evil Belkar? Already been done. (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0058.html)

Nimrod's Son
2009-03-07, 12:23 AM
Haley? If I go there I'll get all flustered and distracted. Far too much black leather.
Be careful with that black leather; it's easy to overdo it.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/Dissonantblack/0100548_l_000000.jpg?t=1236403158

In fact, in Haley's case, some would say less is more. :smallwink:

osyluth
2009-03-07, 12:36 AM
I am indeed afraid to ponder how he'd become a nun.

I believe OotS 235 did answer that.

Woodsman
2009-03-07, 09:30 AM
I'd love to see an evil OotS with a good Belkar.

That would just be... awesome.

Sereg
2009-03-08, 12:04 AM
For a related question, what souls would the IIFC have offered the other OOTS members?

For Roy, I'm guessing, LE monk, NE swordsage and CE barbarian.

For Durkon, LE archivist, NE druid and CE favoured soul.

For Belkar, a ranger that chose archery as his/her fighting style, one with a ridiculously overpowered animal companion and one with a huge wisdom that speciallises in casting spells.

For Haley, a scout, a ranger and an assassin (probably rogue as a base class).

For Elan, yikes maybe a factotum, or considering what Nale is, a fighter, a rogue and a sorcerer.

Raging Gene Ray
2009-03-08, 12:08 AM
You might want to check the Arts and Crafts thread for this. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106307)Thanks to Holammer, it's beginning to yield delicious Artful Fruit:

I present... Evil Elan!

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn217/Holammer/Elan-evil.png

Celestial Belkar

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn217/Holammer/belkar-good.png

I whipped together this quick and dirty picture using resources made for other projects before I hit the hay, took me less than 10 minutes to do it. :smallamused:
I promise a proper job for Durkon.

Flickerdart
2009-03-08, 12:14 AM
Celia should get some splicin' too, to make her less of a dead weight. Since she's already an Outsider, it's possible they can splice Devils, Demons and Daemons directly, without bothering with souls. She'll get 2 sets of wings, 1 of each..hehe..

Lupy
2009-03-08, 12:19 AM
In fact, in Haley's case, some would say less is more. :smallwink:

I like the way you think. And this whole "evil twin week."

sbwilson
2009-03-08, 12:20 AM
Evil Elan:

http://www.morethings.com/music/van_halen/van-halen-160.jpeg

Raging Gene Ray
2009-03-08, 12:21 AM
Celia should get some splicin' too...She'll get 2 sets of wings, 1 of each..hehe..

One of the souls should be an Erinyes, so she ends up with Angel-like wings, Bat-wings, and her normal Fairy wings. Then all three sets get hopelessly tangled up. Hilarity ensues.

Rotipher
2009-03-08, 12:26 AM
For Belkar, a ranger that chose archery as his/her fighting style, one with a ridiculously overpowered animal companion and one with a huge wisdom that speciallises in casting spells.

The second option might not work unless the animal companion's own spirit followed its master to the Outer Planes, and is Spliced to Mr. Scruffy. I vote for a goliath ranger who'd pass on the ability to use weapons of a larger size category, thus finally giving the Belkster back his Medium daggers.