PDA

View Full Version : Civilization (Werewolf game) Started.

Pages : [1] 2

Szilard
2009-03-09, 06:28 PM
The world is in chaos. Word has gone out that a group of civilizations has planned a massive invasion of the entire world. Everyone is a suspect. No one is safe. Szilard and Istari observe from their ufo.

Day 1 has begun. Vote for who to invade. Day one will end in about 48 hours.

The Map:
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/wwmapday1.png

Player list (Pm me if you want to change who you are rping as):

#|Player|RPing as|dead?
1|Aemoh|Eldred, lord of Dys, in the lands of Stygia, servant of Charnel|Day 3
2|Andre Fairchilde|Tyrant king of evil Rogue Nation|
3|Catseye2121||
4|Darkcomet|General Drelin of the generic Evil Empire|
5|Dirk Kris|King Arthur, Ruler of Camelot (Monty Python)|
6|EagleWiz||Day 4
7|FF fanboy|King of the Nobbits|Night 2
8|Fin|Nation of Cake|Night 1
9|gnome_4ever|Totalitarianistic State of Mistress Dethclaw|Day 4
10|hap_hazard||
11|Hero 1.0|Ivalice|Day 4
12|Kaelaroth|Prime Commissar of NovoBritannia|Day 2
13|Lamech|Goblin Nation of Redcloak|
14|Murska|Finland|
15|Piratemonk|Sea of Monasteries|Day 6
16|Raz Fox|Lycian League|
17|RedScholarGuy|Somber Irishmen Society|
18|Saint Nil||Night 6
19|Selrahc|Avatar of Incarnate Treara|Day 6
20|Shadowcaller|Glebe|Night 3
21|Stu42|King Stu XLII of the Republic of Stutopia|Day 3
22|Tired N' Drowzy|Germany|
23|Toasty|Ultimate Master of the Kingdom of Dread|Recently
24|Trixie|Imperium of Man|Night 4
25|Wolfbane|Valhalla|
26|Zar Peter||Day 2

Rules (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104855)

Shadowcaller
2009-03-11, 06:12 AM
I will start this game by pointing at Aemoh, that clearly serves the wrong god.

Sure, animate dead is very useful spell (since you can raise the NPC's that follows you in the next mission). But with some alliance changing you can get ranimate dead and then going back to the good guys again.

Bovine Intervention is just too awsome to not have.

Darkcomet
2009-03-11, 06:25 AM
General Drelin addresses the gathered diplomats.

My friends, and enemies, we stand here today at the opening of war. This war will undoubtedly be bloody...

And what is this 'Finland'? We are not Earth countries!

((Murska))

EagleWiz
2009-03-11, 07:33 AM
Finland is indead an earth country. Moreover it is not my earth country. No chzburgerz for you murska

Drat, i need a name.

I am the Supreme Overlord of the free nation of noyoucannothazachezburger

Murska
2009-03-11, 08:15 AM
General Drelin addresses the gathered diplomats.

My friends, and enemies, we stand here today at the opening of war. This war will undoubtedly be bloody...

And what is this 'Finland'? We are not Earth countries!

((Murska))

What're ya talkin' about? Ya twerps wanna come and face our bear cavalry? Da boyz've been waitin' for da time to get some stompin' done!

Not to mention that this Finland is in no way a real world country. Everyone knows Finland is a fantasy wonderland which is defended by magicks and other stuff, which explains our epicness in wars.

Besides, we also have Germany which is a real-life Axis state! Finland at least was just collaborating to free their own lands from the Russians. Darkcomet.

toasty
2009-03-11, 08:58 AM
What're ya talkin' about? Ya twerps wanna come and face our bear cavalry? Da boyz've been waitin' for da time to get some stompin' done!

Not to mention that this Finland is in no way a real world country. Everyone knows Finland is a fantasy wonderland which is defended by magicks and other stuff, which explains our epicness in wars.

Besides, we also have Germany which is a real-life Axis state! Finland at least was just collaborating to free their own lands from the Russians. Darkcomet.

This... this is a good point. Even if I don't trust the magicks of you northern folkses I trust the Nazis even less!

Tired N' Drowzy what do you have to say for yourself?

Szilard
2009-03-11, 09:33 AM
Okay, this has finally been put up. I'll make day 1 end in about 56 hours and 30 minutes. That will be Saturday morning at 00:00 GMT, and from then on, I will always try to end the day/night at 00:00 GMT.

Dirk Kris
2009-03-11, 09:46 AM
King Arthur gallops up, his faithful squire Percy close behind, banging two halves of a coconut together. Arthur reigns in his mount and pushes his crown back to its proper place. "Let us not go to Camelot - 'tis a silly place." He uses a hand to shade his eyes and points towards FF fanboy. "Let's take over that place instead!"

Gnomish Wanderer
2009-03-11, 09:51 AM
Misstress Dethclaw sat in her palace of the Damned, looking out at the flowers and bunnies of her totalitarianism while speaking to her servant. "This werewolf threat must not be allowed to continue! Send my vote via Dethnite unicorn rider for Raz Fox and his Lycan League!"

Fan
2009-03-11, 11:57 AM
Meanwhile, on a Train to Nobbit land the CEO of Nobbits incorporated is very displeased
"What do you mean this thing cant go any faster!?!
"Well, sir, Coal Trains aren't exactly made to run off of stacks of money taken from the working people."
"Well, then switch to rare works of forgien art... And while your at it throw in some of those puppies. The adorable ones seem to burn hottest so throw them in first Dirk Kris!,

Trixie
2009-03-11, 12:12 PM
Dirk Kris for the win!

He know why :smallsigh:

Dirk Kris
2009-03-11, 12:58 PM
((I'm not even pointing at you in USB anymore! And it was only because I didn't have any other leads! Sorry. :smalleek: :smallfrown:))

Trixie
2009-03-11, 01:25 PM
Really? (my connection now sucks, one GitP page loads for about 15 minutes... without pictures :smallannoyed: ) so I cannot check that - but if that is true, then I too, won't point at you anymore without leads :smalltongue:

Meh, I'll be back when my connection returns :smallsigh:

Kaelaroth
2009-03-11, 01:33 PM
Finland? That's terrifyingly close to my own possible borders? At least, I think those are my borders.. What if they invade? Or well, try. And fail, but take out some of my precious army while trying? Murska must die! Let's team up, and crush him! In the name of social stuff!

Lamech
2009-03-11, 01:41 PM
Psst... can we have a copy of the rules, in this thread.

Murska
2009-03-11, 01:45 PM
Everyone always wagons me. :smallfrown:

What have I done? Well, at least I'm nothing important this game.

Andre Fairchilde
2009-03-11, 02:20 PM
(Hold on, Murska is getting lynched in Smash Bros. I'm not saying he is or is not a wolf or anything, I'm just saying it's brutal to be killed in two games on the same day. Much less a day 1.)

UncleWolf
2009-03-11, 03:28 PM
(Hold on, Murska is getting lynched in Smash Bros. I'm not saying he is or is not a wolf or anything, I'm just saying it's brutal to be killed in two games on the same day. Much less a day 1.)

Yeah, I won't be a part in two bandwagons against him. :smallannoyed:

I point at Raz Fox for stealing my Werewolf shtick. :smalltongue:

(Also, sorry, but its spelled Valhalla)

Darkcomet
2009-03-11, 03:46 PM
Wait, what? I had no intention of actually invading this 'Finland'. I was merely pointing out an oddity...

The General turns his gaze on the obviously insane diplomat, EagleWiz.

And he glares an authoritative glare that his soldiers would tell you to fear.

Murska
2009-03-11, 03:57 PM
Raz Fox I've never heard of before and lynching new people on day 1 isn't a good practice. I think I'll point at Eaglewiz.

Lamech
2009-03-11, 04:45 PM
PATPTPABMIPA
Eaglewiz

Aemoh
2009-03-11, 06:43 PM
*quick retaliatory point at Shadowcaller*

UncleWolf
2009-03-11, 06:43 PM
You're right.

I won't vote for Raz.

Eaglewiz.

Andre Fairchilde
2009-03-11, 09:06 PM
Well.

My Viking warriors enter this game with a howl (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svR3iXKTJvc).

We come from the land of the ice and snow,
>from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.
The hammer of the gods
Will drive our ships to new lands,
To fight the horde, singing and crying:
Valhalla, I am coming!
On we sweep with threshing oar,
Our only goal will be the western shore.

We come from the land of the ice and snow,
from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.
How soft your fields so green,
Can whisper tales of gore,
Of how we calmed the tides of war.
We are your overlords.
On we sweep with threshing oar,
Our only goal will be the western shore.
So now youd better stop and rebuild all your ruins,
For peace and trust can win the day
Despite of all your losing.

Since I seem to be Greenland (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CiI4r-nvmk&feature=related), the obvious choice for me would be either North America or England.

Canada (Aemoh) it is.

(Purely on RP. I'm an aggressive little nation.)

Now, what type of war to wage (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYJCDMzdsBg&feature=related)?

Selrahc
2009-03-11, 09:09 PM
Raz Fox I've never heard of before and lynching new people on day 1 isn't a good practice.
Hmmm....

If Raz posts I will remove my point.

TFT
2009-03-11, 09:13 PM
I do not know what number I am!

UncleWolf
2009-03-11, 09:19 PM
Um, Andre...

I'm Valhalla. :smalltongue:

Andre Fairchilde
2009-03-11, 09:19 PM
I do not know what number I am!

The only number missing is "3" - since your name is not on the list, and neither is a "3" I would presume that you are Northern Europe.

"Be happy the winds blow me west, otherwise it may be your house I be burning tonight." :smallwink:

hap_hazard
2009-03-11, 11:50 PM
I think I'm Mexico.

Eaglewiz. :smallbiggrin:

Selrahc
2009-03-12, 04:50 AM
Are we supposed to have gotten the same number on the map as we are on the player list? Cause, uh, I didn't...

Zar Peter
2009-03-12, 05:18 AM
Aaand I'm the lllleader of the dr.. dru... drunken nation! Yep! That's me!
We're seeking beer. And invade Stutopia. Because we wanted to invade the country beside it and missed...

Point at Stu49... or 42... or whatever. *Hick*

Trixie
2009-03-12, 05:21 AM
I didn't either.

But if we got that, everyone would just push to bandwagon their neighbors.

I'd love to know who my neighbor is :smallbiggrin:

Fin
2009-03-12, 07:09 AM
From his Cake based Island (no. 2) the Cake King laughs heartily to himself. We all know islands are very easily defended and as such his cake is safe from the likes of Zar Peter!

Murska
2009-03-12, 07:25 AM
((Um, DC, if you really don't intend to invade Finland, would you cross out your point? :smallsmile:))

RedScholarGypsy
2009-03-12, 10:57 AM
As the duly appointed representative speaker of the Somber (formally Sober) Irishmen Society, I must lodge immediate protest against Zar Peter for the irresponsible use of distilled spirits as is our nation's pride. Alcohol as a liquid should be enjoyed for its various flavours and reckless use for the sole purpose of inebriation shan't be tolerated!

Raz_Fox
2009-03-12, 01:16 PM
Meanwhile, thousands of miles away...

"I can't believe this! Those dastards at the Universal Cartographer's Guild - they've spread word among the nations that the name of our land is the Lycan League - we're suspected of harboring werewolves!" "Blackhearted fiends! How hard is it to write LYCIAN? We should invade the U.C.G. for this atrocity!" "Agreed. Someone will pay for this outrage." "My friends, please calm your tempers. We should not let the other nations know of Lycia by its armies and swords. However, there is one nation that seems to wish us ill - and as it so happens, it houses the U.C.G. as well." "Excellent! What would this nation be?" "It is called The Totalitarianistic State of Mistress Dethclaw!" "Let us arrange the armies at once!"

I vote to invade gnome_4ever. Don't you dare call us Werewolves again. It's LYC-I-AN, dammit.

Saint Nil
2009-03-12, 03:13 PM
Sigh, it seems war is on the horizon. Ready to evacute the people to safe houses. But we must take action. Send our crisis times to take care of the threat of Aemoh.

Darkcomet
2009-03-12, 03:39 PM
((Um, DC, if you really don't intend to invade Finland, would you cross out your point? :smallsmile:))

Ah, thank you. I thought I had. >.>

Lamech
2009-03-12, 03:46 PM
Narrators: a possibly rather odd question... are there neutral civilizations in this game?

PirateMonk
2009-03-12, 05:47 PM
A fleet of pirate ships approaches Selrahc's shores.

Szilard
2009-03-12, 06:35 PM
Narrators: a possibly rather odd question... are there neutral civilizations in this game?

Officially? No. wink.

Everyone got a number, it is different than whatever number they have on the player list.

Heroic
2009-03-12, 09:27 PM
Vaan points his Zodiac spear towards Aemoh

"We'll invade you with the Strahl!"

Gnomish Wanderer
2009-03-13, 09:52 AM
Mistress Dethcla was fuming. "LycIan?!? Why did we not have this information before?!"

Her chief of staff hung her head down in shame. "I'm sorry, Ma'am, I didn't-" "Silence! We must correct this wrong." From a large map on the wall, small notes were written in from Mistress Dethcla's visits to the Peace/War council. "These are all the nations that have declared their intentions. But these three..." she paused, pointing down at Tired N Drowsy, and briefly at catseye and stu42, "Haven't. Why would that be?"

"Um... Because they want peace?" "Wrong! The only reason is because they are trying to be sneaky! We can't let sneakiness survive!" "Well... what should we do about the werewol... I mean the Lycian league?" "That's the other part of my plan! As punishment for your misinformation, you must hand deliver a gift basket to them! Pick a good one, ya know, without too many flowers or anything useless. Oh, and put a pair of bunny slippers in with them."

And so Mistress Dethcla rested in her luxurious bed, her people being oppressed with cherries and sunshine.

Szilard
2009-03-14, 09:22 AM
The Chaos has started. Everyone is accused, and no one knows where they are. They point left and right, examine many maps, and look for the terms of war. Everything is confusing. Everyone points at everyone else. In all this chaos, no one decides to start a coalition, even a temporary one, to invade a specific person. All that has happened today are threats.

Summary:
No one gathered enough points at them to achieve a successful invasion.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/wwmapday1.png

Send night actions to both Narrators.
Night ends at 0:00 GMT Monday morning.

Szilard
2009-03-15, 11:57 AM
This is just a reminder for those who have night actions to send them in.
Day starts in about 6 hours if the forums work by then.

Szilard
2009-03-15, 05:38 PM
Fin has been enjoying his cake on what he thinks is Greenland. This is his fatal flaw, because his nation is not on an island, and therefore it is not easily defended.
Tribal forces move amongst the Americas, and they converge on Fin's Territory.
Fin, though mistaken about his whereabouts, is not so stupid as not to hear them. Who goes there? he asks?
Us. We bring Cake.
You do?
No, the cake is a lie. The armies of the axis converge on his land. In the morning, nothing is left but blood. The neighboring people move in tentatively.

Summary:
Fin has died. He was a civilization and number 17 on the map.

Day two has begun and will end in about 48 hours.
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/wwmapday2.png

Darkcomet
2009-03-15, 05:51 PM
Okay, let's actually kill someone today, shall we?

EagleWiz

Kaelaroth
2009-03-15, 05:56 PM
NO! Good brethren of the world, Zar Peter is an Axis member, as it was he, yes, him, who was under suspicion from Fin in the first place! Worried for his own survival, he was, so he killed-dead him!

Raz_Fox
2009-03-15, 07:05 PM

"The death toll was catastrophic. This alliance of evil, which we have decided to call "Bern", destroyed the country." "All across the Lycian League, bakers have been forced to substitute biscuits and trifles for cake, which has become almost impossible to obtain." "This is horrible. Someone is going to pay for this outrage." "Yaaawn... What's this? Oh yes, simply horrible, simply horrible what happened to the Nation of Cake. Shall I summon the Wyvern Knights? We can invade Kaelaroth and NovoBritannia within the hour!" "No! Firstly, because..." "-You look evil. I mean, think about it from the perspective of the other nations! Dragon riders swooping down from the skies in the name of the Lycian League? They'd invade us within days!" "Indeed. And that would be an outrage that they would pay for." "Which is why we're going to send the Pegasus Knights to invade NovoBritannia instead! They ride horses of pure good and light, and dress in white and blue! And nothing says "avenging warriors who are good guys" like short skirts on flying women! Beautiful, aren't they?" "But no - we're not..." "-Blast you to darkness. Fine, send the feminine weaklings - you'll need the best of Lycia's soldiers guarding the home front. Now, time to rest... yaaawn..." "Agreed. Our warriors shall take NovoBritannia by storm!" But we're not-" "It's okay, Elrohir! Your cavaliers can join the invasion force, too!" "But... I... you... oh, nevermind!"

RedScholarGypsy
2009-03-15, 08:09 PM
I repeat again with the utmost fervor that Zar Peter has already shown true colors in the unabashed display of the beastly nature of overindulgence in intoxicating recreations. That the Zar's other accuser died so suddenly is another black mark against. Fortuneately Somber Irishmen such as myself are a hardy breed and thus only end our natrual lifespan prematurely on one night, St. Patrick's Day, and thus were protected from such a threat. Furthermo...Yes, what is it? Wait, it's WHEN! Strike that last sentence from the minutes! Strike it you foul cur! Oh dear....

Can I please petition the Baner for political Asylum? Please?

<OOC> BLAZE OF GLORY!!!!!! </OOC>

Fan
2009-03-15, 08:21 PM
The Nobbits say bah on the northerners standard of gewd, and ebil, and sent mole riding Nobbits to attack the nation of RedscholarGypsy
"For Blood, and tea time!"
The lead screamed as his mole burrowed into Gypsy territory.

Heroic
2009-03-15, 08:36 PM
I think I'll point at Zar Peter for now.

Gnomish Wanderer
2009-03-15, 09:26 PM
Her chief-of-staff finally trekked the many miles back by luxorious personal jet and fell into Mistress Dethcla's office in a near faint. Before she had a moment to catch her breath Mistress Dethcla shot up, immediately spilling out information. "Fin's nation of Cake was overrun. Other nations have been looking at Fin's original invasion plans and thinks this was done by his main target, Zar Peter. But isn't it obvious?!?"

"Um... No."

"Of course it is! Just like what I was saying earlier, it was Stu42 defending himself by getting Zar Peter framed! It makes perfect sense! There can be no other explanation!"

"Or maybe," Her assistant starts, taking a deep breath, "Maybe we just don't have the information yet?"

"Preposterous! When we find stu42 is one of them, the good nations of the free worlds will be victorious!"

Dirk Kris
2009-03-16, 07:58 AM
King Arthur comes across some commoners working in a field, slopping mud about. "Excuse me, old man, but who lives in yon castle?"
"Dennis."
"What?"
"My name's Dennis. And I'm not old - I'm 37."
"I beg your pardon, Dennis. But who lives in that castle?"
An equally dirty woman shuffles up. "No one lives there." She cuts her eyes to the side. "Actually, it's Zar Peter but we aren't supposed to tell anyone that."
King Arthur looks alarmed. "A czar? Right in the middle of my kingdom?! Inconceivable!"
"Wrong movie."
"Shut up, you. Haven't you done enough?!"

Aemoh
2009-03-16, 09:46 AM
As I enjoy evening up wagons, and since there are none to even(and I also don't join one-sided wagons, least in the early days), it seems I'm back to my old favorite:

*points at the person above, Dirk Kris*

Murska
2009-03-16, 09:51 AM
Lynching people is good. Not lynching people is not good. Thus, the Bear Cavalry of Finland converges on Zar Peter.

toasty
2009-03-16, 10:22 AM
Toasty looks about, looking for a ripe target. He sees that many armies converge upon Zar Peter. "Yes, yes, perfect timing, is it not so minions?" The minions, of course, all nod in agreement.

"We shall attack Zar Peter!," Toasty shouts.

Around him the minions cheer as they sharpen their rather dull blades.

Andre Fairchilde
2009-03-16, 10:52 AM
(Narrators -

I've been doing some networking...

(Imagine that! :smallwink:)

Are there roles that are not in the posted rules?

Thanks!

AF ~)

Zar Peter
2009-03-16, 10:55 AM
Oh, a bandwagon *hick*. Nice to shee thish again... let's point at this coward little nation... wait! That's me! *Hick*
Ah well, someone will regret this. I don't know who, but someone will... and I point at Shtu42 again...

Oh, and another Irish Wishkey pleashe, they are sho shomber, they don't need it anymore!

Raz_Fox
2009-03-16, 11:54 AM

"Exactly as we suspected. Every nation turns against Zar Peter with a vengeance." "It just doesn't add up. True, the Nation of Cake suspected him and his drunkards, but I think there's something deeper going on here. If Bern acts like we predict, it will trick us into ripping ourselves apart." "Zzzzzz... wha? Oh, agreed. They are heavily outnumbered by us, and our alliances could rip them to shreds. Why should they let us know so blatantly who they are? Only an imbecile would strike down the only one that suspects you. I say... yawn... that Zar Peter was framed." "And every one of those fools that make up the Alliance is falling blade, spear and axe for it!" "Agreed. Someone will pay for this outrage." "We must beseech the nations to stop and think, before they do something rash! Can the Wyvern Knights carry word to the Alliance?" "...Wha? Yeah, of course. Right after I finish my nap... zzzzz..."

Saint Nil
2009-03-16, 04:03 PM
Zar Peter, though I now have my own doubts about Gnome4 ever's loyalities to the Allied powers.

Send a squad of invistagaters to the Czars palace to find out what he is hiding!

Trixie
2009-03-16, 04:28 PM
Murska. Because no one pointed at him yet :smalltongue:

Oh, and for some other, 'certain' reasons.

Szilard
2009-03-16, 05:31 PM
On the subject of roles not shown in the rules: There might be, there might be not. What do you think?:smallamused:

Wreckingrocc
2009-03-16, 08:06 PM
So... Very... Tired...

And... So... Much... Homework...

I'll edit this into an RP post, but I don't want to be autolynched; it's a sweet looking game.

RL... Szilard Trixie. :smallredface:Note the lack of unedit as of now =P

Lamech
2009-03-17, 12:25 AM
Xykon I think remaining neutral would be most wise...

Don't be silly Redcloak, lets invade someone, it will be great fun while we search for the gates... Murska perhaps

We really just need to survive, no need to tick anyone off.

But I'm bored, plus maybe we'll get xp.

Sigh...

Szilard
2009-03-18, 10:36 PM
Everyone was still frightened at the fact that the Nation of Cake is dead, and that they won't be getting anymore cake. They all look around for someone to blame for this grand atrocity.

Suddenly, that Guy from NovaBrittanica stands up. It was him, that drunk.

Zar Peter looks around, and slurs his response. Yoush mean smee?

Yes, you the drunk. I call all of you to invade this fellow!

So the war starts.

We shall not go quietly into the night. We will fight. Today is the day, we say no!

So the two great countries fought. Neither survived.

Summary: Zar Peter was invaded. He was the Warring Civ (Beast) and number 4 on the map. Kaelaroth was invaded. He was a member of the Axis (Wolves) and number 8 on the map.
Night 2 has begun and will end in 24 hours.
Send night actions to both Narrators.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/wwmapnight2.png

Darkcomet
2009-03-19, 06:16 AM

That was...

Odd.

Fan
2009-03-19, 06:17 AM
Hey I'm not complaining two wolves in one go is always nice.:smallsmile:

Shadowcaller
2009-03-19, 06:18 AM
Hey I'm not complaining two wolves in one go is always nice.:smallsmile:

Well, nothing says that ZP was actually with the wolves, its just says that he was the beast (note that beasts not always are with the wolves).

Fan
2009-03-19, 06:25 AM
Well, with a name like "The warring Civ" I figured it was pretty evil, but thats just based off other game roles, Slizard may be doing something entirely different.

Darkcomet
2009-03-19, 06:26 AM
Well, nothing says that ZP was actually with the wolves, its just says that he was the beast (note that beasts not always are with the wolves).

Especially considering he took out a wolf... If ZP was one, then the wolves likely sacrificed him, but had a bit of bad luck when the random death landed on one of their own.

In any case...

*salutes ZP*

Shadowcaller
2009-03-19, 06:38 AM
Especially considering he took out a wolf... If ZP was one, then the wolves likely sacrificed him, but had a bit of bad luck when the random death landed on one of their own.

In any case...

*salutes ZP*

Zar Peter killed the first person voting for him. Sure, Kaelaroth may have thought no one would be following his wagon...

Darkcomet
2009-03-19, 06:41 AM
I'm not sure. I'll look at it again when I'm less sleepy. *yawns*

Raz_Fox
2009-03-19, 08:11 AM

"NovoBrittania was crushed under the diminutive heels of the Pegasus Knights! Falco Knight Tanaria reported back to me with these documents, proving beyond a doubt that Kaelroth was, in truth, one of Bern's men." "I must apologize - the invasion of NovoBrittania was the right thing to do. We just need to not be so hasty next time - who knows, we could end up attacking one of our allies!" "Now, we just have to hope that our general at the border isn't asleep and that the Wolves of Bern will not strike at us this night." "Indeed. If they do, they will pay for that outrage." "Yeah!"

Lamech
2009-03-19, 10:25 AM
So there are other secret roles? Cool, so this won't sound so crazy. By the way I'm neutral. Anyone who wants to kill me can go right ahead and waste their kill. I won't be blackmailed.

That said, I'll pass messages along to whomever you want if someone sends me them; I'll say the message is from whatever role you want to claim to be. I can also post messages in thread if someone wants me too.

P.S. If someone has a win condition of killing the neutral civ... I'm someone else. Like umm...

Szilard
2009-03-19, 05:50 PM
The king of Nobbits was sleeping peacefully on his throne. He had no need to worry, one one side of his country he had the Himalayas, and on the other he had an entire ocean. For this reason, it was a surprise to him when one of his Nobbits woke him up.

Master...

What? said the king.

There are forces attacking!

What!?! :smalleek: How?!?

Fire!

And a great flaming rock crashed through his castle. The land was devastated, but the surrounding civilizations moved in.

Summary:
FF fanboy was invaded in the night. He was the Faulty Spy Civ (Fool) and number 9 on the map.

Day 3 has begun and will end in 48 hours.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/wwmapday3.png

RedScholarGypsy
2009-03-19, 09:12 PM
<ooc> On the first page can we also have a checklist in the table to say who was axis/ally when they die? If multiple people go three days do they all get autoinvaded? And does the autoinvade trump the votes for the regular invasion that day?</ooc>

It seems that, by killing the one nation that voted against the men of the Somber Irishmen Society, or SIS-ies as some have come to call us, the Axis powers wish to frame us for this deed. I bring this to the attention of all so that I may rest concerns of our nature. Or inadvertently bring about our own destruction. But let common sense prevail. As an Axian, I would much rather prefer to kill someone like Trixie or Murska, who seem like cunning oppenents and old hands at diplomacy, or the likes of Selrahc or PirateMonk, who lurk in the shadows, assuring that attention falls not on them.

Into the light we cast them. PirateMonk! This ScholarGypsy, your mortal enemy, shall see you fall!

Szilard
2009-03-19, 10:40 PM
All the people to be autoinvaded will be autoinvaded along with the day's regular invasion.

Raz_Fox
2009-03-20, 09:25 AM
A note: the Lycian League will not be convening until Monday. Have fun lynching people, and remember that it's bad form to lynch guys who are off visiting family...

"This is dangerously tricky. If we choose wrong, we might condemn an innocent nation." "I say that we send an invasion force against Aemoh. He seems to have a vendetta against our allies - truly, he is one of Bern's men." "Agreed. Someone will pay for this outrage, and his name is Aemoh!" "I'll rally together the knights and bishops!"

Aemoh
2009-03-20, 01:53 PM
*points at Tired N' Drowzy for the fun of it*

Selrahc
2009-03-20, 02:07 PM
Aemoh to be executed! His nation to be ground to dust and tilled with salt! Treara has spoken.

Shadowcaller
2009-03-20, 02:26 PM
lamech I say!

Trixie
2009-03-20, 03:21 PM
Tired N' Drowzy, for pointing at me yesterday.

He is evil, I tell you! :smallsigh:

Murska
2009-03-20, 03:23 PM
Aemoh, I say.

PirateMonk
2009-03-20, 03:54 PM
lamech looks suspicious for reasons I am not at liberty to discuss.

Szilard
2009-03-20, 05:38 PM
The only person on the to be autoinvaded list so far is Stu42. I think.

EagleWiz
2009-03-20, 06:58 PM
Tired N' Drowzy is either the Underdark nation or a Drizzet clone. Either way, they must die

Lamech
2009-03-20, 07:18 PM
Aemoh: May change if I'm not a couple votes away from the lead.

I would be rather suspicious of the people pointing at the neutral for no reason. Especially those who are trying to make it seem like they have one. Ooo... can any other neutral people contact me. I think we stand to benifit from forming a voting bloc.

toasty
2009-03-20, 10:04 PM
"The last raid was a success! I want more raids! More loot!" Toasty cries out.

"Erm... yes, m'lord," says his advisor.

"Who should we attack?" Toasty asks.

"Why not, Aemoh??"

Toasty smiles, "yes, yes, him. Good idea!"

Darkcomet
2009-03-21, 09:45 AM
Hm... I honestly don't know what to make of this, but I need to vote, so...

Aemoh

Saint Nil
2009-03-21, 09:47 AM
I'm not really trusting lamech over there...

Murska
2009-03-21, 11:56 AM
Ooo... can any other neutral people contact me. I think we stand to benifit from forming a voting bloc.

Idea thief!

Szilard
2009-03-21, 06:01 PM
The lord of Dys (in the lands of Stygia, servant of Charnel) has been planning the demise of most of the world for some time now. It isn't exactly planning to him, he just chose random civilizations and wiped them out of existence. Some neighboring countrys had thought he had a bit too much land, so they took him over. It was a long hard fight, but with the combined forces of the lands nearby, the lands of Stygia were easily taken over.

When everyone celebrated the demise of this great country, they looked to King Stu XLII, who has thus far remained inactive. So while the king was sleeping, the neighboring civilizations quietly moved in, assassinating him in his sleep.

Summary:
Aemoh was invaded. He was part of the Axis (wolves) and number 5 on the map.
Stu42 was autoinvaded. He was a civilization (villager) and number 22 on the map.

Night 3 has begun and will end in 24 hours.
Send night actions to both narrators.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/wwmapnight3.png

Darkcomet
2009-03-21, 06:02 PM
Yay! :smallbiggrin:

Selrahc
2009-03-21, 06:09 PM
Let none doubt the wisdom of almighty Treara!

Aemoh
2009-03-21, 07:14 PM
Heh...

Well, least this means I'm being scried earlier these days. That or people hate me. *shrugs* Both good :smalltongue: :smallbiggrin:

G'luck Axis.

Wreckingrocc
2009-03-21, 07:31 PM
Man, this is moving fast... I'm so bogged down with stuff I can barely keep up...

Well, the great nation of Germany will soon take its rightful place as rulers of the world! That, or we'll just help the other nations take out the Axis.:smallsmile:

UncleWolf
2009-03-22, 06:04 PM
Well, I'm back and happy to see I wasn't killed.

Szilard
2009-03-22, 06:10 PM
We still need a couple night actions to get sent in.

UncleWolf
2009-03-22, 06:13 PM
We still need a couple night actions to get sent in.

Let me rephrase that then.

I'm back and happy to see that I haven't been killed yet. :smalltongue:

Szilard
2009-03-23, 06:20 PM
Sorry for the wait, I'm updating this now.:smallredface:

The nation of Glebe was peaceful, quiet, and unsuspecting. The Axis have decided to continue their plan of randomly picking of civilizations, and have picked this one. So they approached, they sieged, and they killed. They did it for fun of course, and the surrounding civilizations came in.

Summary:
Shadowcaller was nightinvaded. He was part of the Allies and number 13 on the map.

Day 4 has begun and will end in 48 hours.
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/wwmapday4.png

Dirk Kris
2009-03-24, 08:16 AM
King Arthur stumbles across a man in a cage - lamech. A crowd is gathered around.

"Burn him! Burn the witch!"
"How do you know he is a witch?"
"He turned me into a newt!"
"A newt?"
"I...I got better."
"There are ways of telling whether he is a witch. Now, why do witches burn?"
"Be...because they're...made of wood?"
"Good! Now, what else is made of wood?"

King Arthur turns to Percy. "Let us leave this silly place." Together, they gallop away.

Lamech
2009-03-24, 01:38 PM
After looking back at the game I suggest not lynching the person who pointed at Ameoh when the vote was tied, but instead pointing at say EagleWiz. I do belive he missed day two and he tied up the voting yesterday, by voting for the not-wolf. (Unless Aemoh and TnD were both wolves.)

Murska
2009-03-24, 01:42 PM
Even though I have some reservations, someone doing analysis is a good thing.
Eaglewiz.

EagleWiz
2009-03-24, 04:40 PM
lamech, this is a rediculous attempt to save your own hide. And it wont work.

hap_hazard
2009-03-24, 09:55 PM
With lamech on Eaglewiz.

Andre Fairchilde
2009-03-24, 10:20 PM
Eaglewiz - although I may change my vote after analysis.

toasty
2009-03-25, 06:21 AM
If lamech is right... this is a good thing.

If not, I'm voting for him next time. Eaglewiz

Trixie
2009-03-25, 06:23 AM
Hmm, Eaglewiz is as good point as any.

Selrahc
2009-03-25, 06:37 AM
Trixie for putting a second bandwagon up with little reason yesterday.

Darkcomet
2009-03-25, 06:39 AM
Trixie for putting a second bandwagon up with little reason yesterday.

True.

But one point does not a bandwagon make.

It is the second, and guess who that was, Mr. EagleWiz?

Lamech
2009-03-26, 02:11 PM
*pokes eaglewiz* hurry up and die already.

UncleWolf
2009-03-26, 02:27 PM
Crap, sorry almost forgot to point.

Oh, wow, going to have to go with Eaglewiz on this one.

Sorry dude.

Szilard
2009-03-27, 08:42 PM
Because of the forum not working and stuff, I have decided to extend the day until 0:00 GMT tomorrow.

Wreckingrocc
2009-03-28, 11:48 AM
Many soldiers assemble in a very oddly shaped country. They wear thick jackets, likely due to the current weather. "A nation who shares our rightful name has been taken out, due to the valiant efforts of the countries known only to us as 3 and 11! If these nations are on our side, we are in luck. However, we must first learn the identities of these nations, so we may take our rightful places! It is time for Germany to invade! The threats must be stopped! We must march onward! To victory!!1!!" A man holds high a gun and turns, leading the troops onward to battle.

Germany will rule the day.
___

OOC: Perhaps I was bussing ('running over') my partner by voting for Aemoh!

But, since that's unlikely, I think I'm mostly cleared.

Thanks, Lamech! It would be a shame for me to support killing you, so the only other sound person to lynch would be EagleWing.

Saint Nil
2009-03-28, 02:07 PM
Sorry, can't RP right now.
EagleWiz

Lamech
2009-03-28, 02:37 PM
Looks at large bandwagon... umm... I'm going to point out that blindly following people is a bad idea. Especially when they are neutrals. Now if you've all thought about it and came to the conclusion eaglewiz is likely a wolf then thats good. If your all blindly following someone just because it looks like they thought about it... then villagers have a problem.

And I'm hopefully going to go back to trying to not get noticed, and maybe even survive to the end.

Wreckingrocc
2009-03-28, 03:49 PM
Well, without the power roles actually leading us, we common peoples have nothing to really go on...

Murska
2009-03-28, 04:03 PM
Bad attitude! BAD!

You 'common people' need to find suspicions of your own! :smallsmile:

Szilard
2009-03-28, 08:02 PM
Narration to come.

Summary:
EagleWiz was invaded. He was a member of the Axis. He was number 14 on the map.
Hero 1.0 was autoinvaded. He was a Civilization. He was number 15 on the map.
gnome_4ever was autoinvaded. She was a civilization and number 25 on the map.

Night 4 has begun and will end in 24 hours. Send night actions to the Narrators.

toasty
2009-03-28, 08:03 PM
Looks at large bandwagon... umm... I'm going to point out that blindly following people is a bad idea. Especially when they are neutrals. Now if you've all thought about it and came to the conclusion eaglewiz is likely a wolf then thats good. If your all blindly following someone just because it looks like they thought about it... then villagers have a problem.

And I'm hopefully going to go back to trying to not get noticed, and maybe even survive to the end.

So you vote for Eaglewiz and tell us not to blindly follow you?

This either means you are a very good wolf or a very concerned non-wolf. :p

TFT
2009-03-28, 08:14 PM
I have to apologize for letting this game slip out of my mind. I will get back on track with it.

Wreckingrocc
2009-03-28, 10:42 PM
Damn, these autolynches are hurting us big time...

And my nation is still small :smallfrown:

Szilard
2009-03-30, 02:36 PM
Some night actions have not been sent in, so you might want to get on that.

Andre Fairchilde
2009-03-30, 03:28 PM
Because we villagers wouldn't want to go through the night without a kill or something.

Lamech
2009-03-31, 03:29 PM
I would suggest not waiting around for night actions... just update when you want to update.
Anyway the neutrals would like the wolves to kill a villager, or one of their own. Both work. In fact, killing no one is also okay.:smallwink:

Szilard
2009-03-31, 06:15 PM
Trixie was out having secret meetings with her secret friends. Her goal? Stop the axis. She comes back to her palace thing. She waves to her guards as she enters, but notices something off. She contemplates, as she walks in. Then she is stabbed in the back by one of the guards.
Why?...

We like the world, and we will rule it.

Trixie dies, and all her land is burnt to a crisp.

Summary
Trixie was invaded. She was part of the allies (masons) and number 16 on the map.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/wwmapday5.png

Day 5 has begun and will end in 48 hours.

Wreckingrocc
2009-03-31, 08:46 PM
Toasty for trying to use logic- Perhaps he was psychologically trying to defend a fellow Axis Nation!

EDIT: Wait, that was after the lynch.

Damn, I may have to do some actual thinking here....

EDIT-EDIT: Wow, we'd better watch out; 21 and 3 are getting massive... Let's hope they're on our side.

Trixie
2009-04-01, 04:12 AM
What.

Besides, Mason somehow ended up as my role specialty :smalltongue:

Fellow nations, avenge me! And this game was rather fun, dammit... :smallsigh:

Murska
2009-04-01, 04:48 AM
Okay, seriously. The Axis: You should contact the neutrals, it's not like you have a chance and that's when you need to take risks.

And Allied, also contact the neutrals so we can, you know, be not targeted by anyone and all? :smalltongue:

Wreckingrocc
2009-04-01, 05:23 PM
See, but Murska... The question is, how do we know you're not part of the Axis? If you claimed neutrality, and we believed you, and you were Axis, you'd get our roles in addition to our word not to kill you.

I'm not PMing you, and I'd advise others not to do the same. Everyone is a potential enemy until cleared.

Lamech
2009-04-01, 07:08 PM
Toasty, 24hrs have pased... so I'm pointing at you.

toasty
2009-04-01, 08:10 PM
Toasty, 24hrs have pased... so I'm pointing at you.

... that makes no sense. I'm a neutral and I'm just trying to figure out who the wolves are.

Lamech You told us not to blindly follow a bandwagon on a wolf and then voted for me after I pointed out that your logic was silly.

Wreckingrocc
2009-04-01, 08:13 PM
But lamech led the lynch on the wolf, did he not?

Lamech
2009-04-01, 09:29 PM
Lamech You told us not to blindly follow a bandwagon on a wolf and then voted for me after I pointed out that your logic was silly. I didn't know eaglewiz was a wolf. I just thought he looked suspicious and therefore I could head off a bandwagon on myself. Just because it happened to work out doesn't make it a good idea. Blindly following people is a bad idea. One person can screw up big time, ot even be not a member of team good. Even if the seer got a wolf one should still try to use it to gather knowledge and catch wolves.

Now hopefully all those people thought about it and came to the same conclusion I did, but I'm worried that it wasn't quite the case. I'm trying to help people in future WW games...

Darkcomet
2009-04-01, 09:33 PM
This, honestly, confounds me.

I mean, people are trying to off a neutral. A lot.

The question here is 'why?' I mean, he's not even blackmailing us.

Any explanation, Mr. Toasty?

RedScholarGypsy
2009-04-02, 01:13 PM
Grr, typing this post again....

I think people are jumping the gun with toasty. He backed up Lamech and voted against Aemoh in the vote that got him, helping to make sure Eaglewiz's vote didn't create a tie. Then he joined the Eaglewiz bandwagon. Granted, it was already 4 votes strong, and who knows how strong those votes were, so it may have been tactics. And for some reason he had voiced hostility towards lamech at that vote, so it's not new, though I have no clue what's up. Now, looking at my voting record, I don't put my neck out there. And I'm not saying he isn't Axis or some baddy. But let's not randomly lynch here. There are plenty of other suspects to consider, and I know that means putting myself back in firing range, but I'm vested now :smalltongue:. Didn't think I'd live this long.

I have no idea who, but I think casual suspects would include myself, Selrahc, piratemonk, shadowcaller, Catseye and Dark Kris. Then again, I was also considering Trixie last turn, so take my hunches with a grain of salt.

Murska
2009-04-02, 01:41 PM
Hey, I might be a neutral or I might not but probably both teams have already scried me.

Anyway, Toasty.

Shadowcaller
2009-04-02, 01:45 PM
I have no idea who, but I think casual suspects would include myself, Selrahc, piratemonk, shadowcaller, Catseye and Dark Kris. Then again, I was also considering Trixie last turn, so take my hunches with a grain of salt.

Well, except that I'm dead and all. :smalltongue:

Raz_Fox
2009-04-02, 02:27 PM

"Gah! We can't find the next member of Bern, no matter how hard our spies work!" "I think that we should just blindly guess. We might be right again!" "WHAT?!? Are you insane?? We can't..." "-just do it randomly! Someone will pay for this outrage, and his name is Selrahc!" "Yeah, that's right! He must have signaled his friends in Bern to destroy her! She guessed rightly against EagleWiz, and he slew her without... actually, with good provocation." "You're... you're right!" "Zzzzz... wha? I was paying attention, really..."

Szilard
2009-04-02, 06:12 PM
Maybe half the world was left, but no matter, people were still arguing. There were two sides to today's argument. It was between the alleged neutral state of the Goblin Nation of Redcloak, and the Ultimate Master of the Kingdom of Dread.

Both civilizations claimed they were the neutral one, and that they were just looking for the nefarious axis. Others joined the argument, questioning each others' motivations.

But a civilization named the "Kingdom of Dread"? It obviously had to be evil. The same could be said for the "Goblin Nation of Redcloak," so the point was thrown out the window. Eventually, it was decided that Toasty was the one that is more questionable, so everyone invaded him.

Summary:
Toasty was invaded. He was a civilization and number 24 on the map.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/wwmapnight5.png

Send night actions to the narrators.
You have 24 hours.

Wreckingrocc
2009-04-02, 06:18 PM
What the hell...

Why would he claim to be neutral if he was a common civilization? Even if he was trying to prevent a night kill by the baddies, but it's still dumb; the PRs are more important than he, and coming out and saying he was village would protect them, if the Axis did choose to kill him.

toasty
2009-04-02, 08:45 PM
What the hell...

Why would he claim to be neutral if he was a common civilization? Even if he was trying to prevent a night kill by the baddies, but it's still dumb; the PRs are more important than he, and coming out and saying he was village would protect them, if the Axis did choose to kill him.

Erm... was I not neutral?

Also darn the time difference... I died before I could defend myself.

Anyways, I still don't understand why lamech voted for me. :p

Lamech
2009-04-02, 09:12 PM
My sources tell me neutrals are revealed to be civs upon their deaths.

Why did I point at you? Because I'm a neutral 24hrs had passed with no pointing. You hadn't PM'd me with a claim of neutrality. (I'm sorry if I missed you claiming in thread before my point.) So I pointed at you because you had one point? No real logic, fairly random, but its clear I'm not a wolf so I'll just random it up. Randomness threatens no one.

Szilard
2009-04-02, 09:25 PM
Erm... was I not neutral?

Also darn the time difference... I died before I could defend myself.

Anyways, I still don't understand why lamech voted for me. :p

My legal pad of awesomeness has you put down as a civilization, a dead one, but a civilization nonetheless.

What exactly are your sources, lamech?

RedScholarGypsy
2009-04-02, 10:18 PM
Well, except that I'm dead and all. :smalltongue:

Ha! Missed that one. It's getting to hard to track. Hmmm, assuming Murska and lamech are neutral, I'm not liking my odds of surviving the night.

If I get night lynched, can my plot have a cigar and the words "blaze of glory" in it? Thank you.

Murska
2009-04-03, 07:17 AM
My win condition has been fulfilled except for the 'not dying' part. I'm the Pirate nation and someone who was autoed was the Ninja nation. Now that he is gone,, I've won, if I don't also die. :smallbiggrin:

Szilard
2009-04-03, 05:39 PM
The axis seems not to be as organized since the fall of one of their most prominent civilizations. Without him to whip them into shape, no one has been invaded this night. The axis seem to have been dieing off from pure laziness. Any invasions that do happen are long and dragged on.

The people of the world wake up, seeing that no one has been taken over. A glimmer of hope is shining. The people, renewed, are more determined than ever to defeat the axis.

Summary:
No one has been invaded. The axis needs to stop being lazy.:smalltongue:

It is Day 6. It will end in about 48 hours.

Trixie
2009-04-03, 05:46 PM
NOW they are being lazy! :smallannoyed:

Selrahc
2009-04-03, 05:52 PM
Hmmm... I think this game would be more fun if we knew who the numbers on the map were. In thread diplomatic roleplaying and out of thread backroom deals would both be greatly enriched if I knew who the numbers were. It would also frankly, help to make the mechanic stand out. At the moment the map is fairly nice to look at, but doesn't really change the way people are voting. If we knew who people were it would really throw a new gear into place. Anyway, that's just my opinion.

As for today, well. Treara is vengeful. Treara will not warrant those who doubt its virtue. Treara will vote for Raz Fox.

Szilard
2009-04-03, 06:02 PM
Hmmm... I think this game would be more fun if we knew who the numbers on the map were. In thread diplomatic roleplaying and out of thread backroom deals would both be greatly enriched if I knew who the numbers were. It would also frankly, help to make the mechanic stand out. At the moment the map is fairly nice to look at, but doesn't really change the way people are voting. If we knew who people were it would really throw a new gear into place. Anyway, that's just my opinion.

I'll keep that in mind for next game.:smallsmile:

Raz_Fox
2009-04-03, 07:37 PM

"So, the javelins are flying and we're completely surrounded by the Soldiers; at that point I turned to the red cavalier and said, 'And you said we shouldn't stay the night!' Then he says, 'Begging your pardon, milord, I said that we should not slay the Knight!" "Bwahahaaa!" "How droll, my friend." "Zzzzz... oh, wha? Oh, yeah. Hahaha." "So, then I-" "My friends! I have distressing news!" "Interrupt me?? Someone will pay for this outrage!!" "Selrahc, in his lying heart, has voted against us! We are threatened by the other nations!" "What?? Someone will pay for this outrage!" "How... how dare he? We have fought against "The Axis" for centuries!" "Let us assemble the armies of Lycia against Selrahc! For Lyyyyyyyciaaaaaa!" "Yeah, Lycia forever. Now, back to my nap..."

Wreckingrocc
2009-04-03, 10:42 PM
I'm really confused... We have like 3 neutral nations, and a bunch of 'civs'... No power roles that we know of, aside from masons...

What now...?

It's kind of down to throwing darts based on voting patterns...

Lamech
2009-04-03, 11:06 PM
We have the seer and I think a baner. Plus the devil who we haven't killed. We had a fool and a beast.

UncleWolf
2009-04-03, 11:13 PM
I'm just going on a wild guess.

Raz Fox

If there is a vital piece of info I am missing that clears him, please tell me.

TFT
2009-04-04, 03:39 AM
Luck seems to be on my side this week...(Or maybe it is just that the first post hasn't been updated, and luck is not on my side at all. Meh, I hate how school decides to wait til end of quarter to give out all the homework :smallannoyed:)

If I happen to be alive, random point at lamech til I sort through this.

Lamech
2009-04-04, 05:25 AM
Catseye2121, I am in fact pretty much confirmed to be not a wolf. You on the other hand...

Raz_Fox
2009-04-04, 07:28 AM
I'm just going on a wild guess.

Raz Fox

If there is a vital piece of info I am missing that clears him, please tell me.

Some names for ya.

Kaelaroth. Aemoh. Both were wolves.
Kaelaroth. Aemoh. Both were lynched, by the efforts of a certain League. Of Lycia.

Now, would any respectable wolf lead the lynches on his own partners??

I don't think so. :smallamused:

Murska
2009-04-04, 08:20 AM
Some names for ya.

Kaelaroth. Aemoh. Both were wolves.
Kaelaroth. Aemoh. Both were lynched, by the efforts of a certain League. Of Lycia.

Now, would any respectable wolf lead the lynches on his own partners??

I don't think so. :smallamused:

Actually... :smallamused:

hap_hazard
2009-04-04, 09:02 AM
Raz_fox.

Defensive on first point.

Murska
2009-04-04, 09:05 AM
We have the seer and I think a baner. Plus the devil who we haven't killed. We had a fool and a beast.

Wait... We have a seer AND a devil and NOBODY HAS CONTACTED ME YET?

What's with these people.

Raz_Fox
2009-04-04, 09:10 AM
*Facepalm*

Wolfbane asked for a vital piece of info that could clear me - I gave him the fact that I've been really lucky in leading lynches on Wolves. I'm no Seer, but I'm a good enough player to have hunted those down.

Of course I'm defensive - currently, I have three votes against lil' highstrung old me. I really don't want to get lynched - I'm actually enjoying this game a lot.

Could I have some backup, my friends? I've been hunting the Axis since the first second turn!

..Please don't lynch me. :smallfrown:

Murska
2009-04-04, 09:24 AM
It's not my place to vote out someone who's enjoying the game, especially since I don't really care about which side you're on.

Selrahc.

Saint Nil
2009-04-04, 10:22 AM
I suppose I'll go with Selrahc.

Wreckingrocc
2009-04-04, 10:56 AM
Selrahc sounds like a good option, then.

I haven't seen him post much, but... Well... Nobody else being considered for a lynch really seems all that axis-y to me...

Personally, I think the seer should confirm the two neutrals first, then move to random-scanning. They're the most suspicious, methinks.

EDIT: FoS on all Raz_Fox voters; he could have lynched them to try to clear himself, but doing it twice is very unlikely...

UncleWolf
2009-04-04, 10:57 AM
Alright, Raz Fox convinced me. But, Hap Hazard on the other hand...
Convinced for now.
I asked for proof and he gave it. Good proof. That is no reason to point at someone.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-04-04, 01:23 PM
I have to admit though I called him a suspect I think Selrahc is not axis. I guess we'll see soon. Raz I'd bet money isn't. Since Axis is 'being lazy' and we can assume there's only 1-2 left, should we not look to those who haven't posted recently, either to keep their head down or just been too lazy to post? I'm looking at Piratemonk and dark kris here.
Sorry, won't join the Sel bandwagon. Doubt my vote will help, but I think it's right.

Darkcomet
2009-04-04, 01:25 PM
Hm... I'm not sure either Raz or Selrahc is a wolf. Thus...

Hap Hazard.

Wreckingrocc
2009-04-04, 01:49 PM
You raise a good point, Red.

But perhaps that's what the Axis wants you to think :smallwink:

Szilard
2009-04-04, 02:45 PM
PirateMonk needs to vote or get autolynched.

Andre Fairchilde
2009-04-04, 05:02 PM
Since the wolves have been missing night kills - I vote for Piratemonk.

Selrahc
2009-04-04, 10:24 PM
I was fairly vital in getting Aemoh lynched by placing the second vote on the bandwagon. I didn't vote for Eaglewiz because my vote wouldn't have mattered, and because Trixie actually looked about as suspicious to me.

Honestly, I don't think Raz is axis though. It was a simple revenge point without any real motivation. If someone had come up with a compelling reason U wouled have changed my vote.

If you want a real reason not to point at me, then I'll say that I am nation 21 doing quite well and have multiple votes to my name. I'm surrounded by the two biggest nations in the game though, 3 and 26. If you kill me then the votes I carry will be divided among those two, and I would say it is better to have 3 quite powerful nations than 2 very powerful ones.

hap_hazard
2009-04-05, 05:22 AM
I asked for proof and he gave it. Good proof. That is no reason to point at someone.

You did? :smallconfused:

Ok. PirateMonk.

Wreckingrocc
2009-04-05, 03:23 PM
Selrahc, that's a good point overall, but does nothing to clear you. It's better to have two very powerful good nations than two moderately powerful good nations and a moderately powerful bad one.

I'm not saying they're clear, but you have been relatively inactive as of late, and I think Pirate Monk is going to die of Autolynch anyways.

Szilard
2009-04-05, 08:59 PM
With their new-found strength (or maybe exasperation), the civilizations looked around at who remained. The pirate monk has not done anything recently, perhaps he was one of the lazy axis members? Maybe, but Avatar of the incarnate of Treara also looke suspicious... Why not invade them both?
so they did.

It was pretty easy too.

Summary:
Selrahc was invaded. He was a civilization (villager) and number 21 on the map.
piratemonk was invaded. He was the Axis spy (Devil) and number 1 on the map.

Night 6 will end in 24 hours.
Please send in night actions.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/wwmapnight6.png

RedScholarGypsy
2009-04-05, 09:35 PM
Booyah! Called it right. Sorry that you died Selrahc, I did try to save you. And if there is a night attack I'm so eff-ing dead. SANCTUARY!!!!

Edit: BTW, why do those who voted for Hap think s/he's Axis? I'm curious to hear your logic.

Wreckingrocc
2009-04-06, 02:22 PM
Damn... Shoulda changed from Selrahc. Let's hope the 3 and 26 are good guys =P

Szilard
2009-04-07, 05:36 PM
That is left of the axis finally got off their lazy butts and decided to kill someone. They settled on that one Saint named Nil. Apparently, this Saint decided to start a civilizations. The Axis must have realized that one of the requirements to be a saint was that you had to be dead.:smalltongue:

So they killed him, and the citizens fled to the surrounding civilizations.

Summary:
Saint Nil was night invaded. He was a civilization and number 20 on the map.
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/wwmapday7.png

Day 7 will end in 48 hours.

UncleWolf
2009-04-07, 05:38 PM
I vote for RedScholarGypsy for various reasons.

Trixie
2009-04-07, 06:40 PM
[psst! you forgot to change the map!] :smalltongue:

Lamech
2009-04-07, 06:52 PM
Redscholargyspie, he led a bangwagon against a wolf. He must be guilty as we all learned from Simply WW.

Szilard
2009-04-07, 07:23 PM
[psst! you forgot to change the map!] :smalltongue:
Sorry about that.:smallredface:

Raz_Fox
2009-04-07, 07:28 PM

"Now, my brothers, is the time for action! Now is the time for vengeance! For Nil! For Trixie! For Lycia!!!" "Rally the knights! Mount the cavaliers! Arm the fighters! Ready the archers! Recruit the myrmidons! Ride, pegasus knights and dragon riders!" "Yaaawn... now is no time to be sleeping - we must make war! Or make love, one or the other." "My brothers in arms, ready the invasion." "RedScholarGypsy shall pay for this outrage!!" "Rally the spear and sword, cut down the archers and axemen!" "Zzzz... wha? Where'd she come from!?" "I decided that my pegasus knights needed equal representation at the council. Is that a problem?" "Of course not. We're glad to have her."

I decided to name and detail the ruling members of the Lycian League, for your viewing enjoyment...

Elrohir of Tarjessa, Paladin. Eliwood Expy.
Ladan of Yillae, Great Lord. Hector Expy.
Karil of Caeran, Swordmaster. Zihark Expy.
Alexander of Harkil, Halberdier. Joshua/Sain/Outrage Chief Expy.
Johnathan of Mira, Wyvern Lord. Haar Expy.
Tanaria of Yillae, Falco Knight. Farina/Tanith Expy.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-04-07, 07:39 PM
ha! Lamech you bastard. you ask me for my vote against Catseye then backstab me! That's low.

Okay, let's throw it down. Name your reasons. I am just a Civ, number 19 on the map. I have no voting power. This is my Word. Even if I'm dead, let those still watching please remember I'm good to my Word.

Wolves can get me next night , I don't care. I led the charge against Piratemonk and tried to save Selhrac. I didn't vote for the Aemoh rout you say? I voted first that round and I didn't like changing my vote for a bandwagon I had no idea about, and it was against piratemonk, not Tired n Drowzy. Hell, Trixie voted for TnD, and she was a Mason. Eaglewiz vote: I wasn't sure, and it looked like it was bagged anyway. I'm not going to cast needless votes, because hoenstly that looks worse in my opinion. In fact, Wolf, you cast an Eaglewiz vote long after he was stone dead. But Dirk Kris and Selhrac didn't vote for Eagle either, and Sel at least we're sure is a civ. I defended Toasty and Sel.

Wolf, Raz, I'm not vengence voting on you because I don't think you're axis. I don't know who is Axis. I wish I did. I'm naming Catseye. That's probably another vote against me, but I need to try and stay alive.

Murska
2009-04-08, 08:24 AM
RedScholarGypsy, for being 19.

Szilard
2009-04-08, 09:01 AM
stuff

Remember, different people affect the vote differently based on role and how much land they have. You can have maybe three people voting for someone, and still beat a bandwagon of 6 or 7 people.

Wreckingrocc
2009-04-08, 10:59 AM
Remaining Players:
Andre Fairchilde
Catseye2121
Darkcomet
Dirk Kris
hap_hazard
Lamech
Murska
Raz_Fox
RedScholarGuy
Saint Nil
Tired N' Drowzy
Wolfbane

Remaining Nations:
Nation|Location|Votes
2|Eastern Canada and Greenland|3
3|Eastern Europe, Asia, Indonesia|9 (Done by subtraction; ?)
6|United States, Western Canada|3
7|Britain|2
10|Central America|2
11|Western Europe|3
12|Northern South America|4 (?)
18|Western Africa|4 (?)
19|Eastern Africa|4 (?)
23|Western Antarctica, Southern South America|7 (?)
26|Eastern Antarctica, Australia|9 (?)

Claimed Nations:
19 - Redscholargypsie

Szilard, can you please correct the votes section of the table? I don't want to dig for the numbers of votes, and technically we can all find them without any inside information.

Lamech
2009-04-08, 11:54 AM
The wolves get free votes, when ever they invade a land. Not the surronding countries. For example lets say I have 2 votes, and their is a day invasion of my neihbor. I now have 3 votes. Lets sayt another neihbor is night invaded. I still have three votes, but the wolves gain some votes. So we wouldn't know how much each terriroty has.

Hey can we ask how many votes we have, because I have no clue.

Wreckingrocc
2009-04-08, 02:29 PM
Wait... Really? That's awfully screwy. The wolves, if this is the case, very likely already outnumber us by a large margin. What prevents them from simply admitting that they're wolves but outvoting all of us?

EDIT: We should also probably start compiling a list of people cleared by power-civs, and people cleared by actions (not 100% reliable, but...)

If we can make a large enough list, we can simply use elimination to find the most likely wolves.

To preserve the identities of the people cleared by the seer, we should probably elect a designated secretkeeper. The secretkeeper would also secretly pick another secretkeeper with all the info, and give some sort of way for us to be assured they inherit the position upon the original's death. The Power roles can use their protections on the secret-keeper, and they can lead lynches, which villagers should follow, unless they have reason to believe otherwise, in which case they should voice their opinion secretly to the secret-keeper, or, in the case of a fraudulent secret-keeper, in public.

A little complex and maybe over-the-top, but I think it should be a good system if we can figure it out.

Saint Nil
2009-04-08, 04:44 PM
Psshh. Edit your list. I'm dead.

Szilard
2009-04-08, 05:58 PM
Psshh. Edit your list. I'm dead.

I know, I just haven't gotten to it yet.

And yes, Lamech is right.

Andre Fairchilde
2009-04-08, 07:12 PM
I have a reason to trust redscholargypsy. But not selrahc

Darkcomet
2009-04-08, 07:15 PM
I have a reason to trust redscholargypsy. But not selrahc

Selrahc's dead, Andre.

Andre Fairchilde
2009-04-08, 07:19 PM
I have a reason to trust redscholargypsy. But not selrahc catseye.

For some reason I always confuse the two, although they're nothing alike.

Saint Nil
2009-04-08, 07:20 PM
I know, I just haven't gotten to it yet.

And yes, Lamech is right.

Actually I was talking to T'N'D. Sorry about that.

Lamech
2009-04-09, 06:57 AM
Catseye2121, its an exceedingly long story, but basically I told Redscholargyspy that I didn't want to see him get lynched for no reason, and I heard some not totally crappy reasoning from him about you.

Murska
2009-04-09, 07:53 AM
Might I ask for a narrator PM telling me how many votes there are in the game exactly and how many do I have? I can't bother to make the calculations right now.

Dirk Kris
2009-04-09, 11:08 AM
Catseye2121 it is - you have been a wolf too often, my friend. Far too often, and slipping under the radar to continue your wolfishness will not be allowed here.
*totally ignores the fact I've been gone 2 weeks*

Raz_Fox
2009-04-09, 12:04 PM

"Um... sir? This just came to my attention..." "What?!? I can't believe this!" "Let me see, Ladan... by the Saint, this changes everything..." "My friends, Tanaria's evidence clears RedScholarGypsy. Cancel the invasion." "But someone must pay for this outrage!" "Zzz... mmrflag... Dirk Kris.... kiss me, my dear..." "Should we tell him that he's speaking in his sleep?" "No, this is the good bit. Just wait until he tries to kiss Elrohir..."

RedScholarGypsy
2009-04-10, 12:18 AM
Drowzy, considering how we started with 26 players, and 3 wolves are dead and the devil spy, there's probably only one Axis left, two at most. 52 starting points, and wolves get only one point per night invasion, so at minimum the wolf has 8, probably over 13. that means a wolf can launch an invasion on its own, but I doubt the axis has 26. Nation 3 has 7 or 9 points, depending on whether Aemoh's night invasion points go to conquerors, so 9 + 8 = 17 if the wolf is 3. That's the worst-case. I'm curious to see if I get lynched, because that implies mighty voting power between wolfbane and murska.

I'm also curious why those who have posted but haven't voted don't. Game is almost over, might as well throw down. Let's have some fun:smallbiggrin:. Just don't vote for my death please.

Edit: Yes, if there are two wolves, we could have worse, but I think that stacks the odds a bit for the wolves, so I really doubt it.

hap_hazard
2009-04-10, 06:24 AM
Catseye. -fill-

UncleWolf
2009-04-10, 08:22 AM
Oh, what the hell, RSG, you are off the hook for now.

Catseye2121

Darkcomet
2009-04-10, 08:25 AM
Catseye, then.

Murska
2009-04-10, 09:12 AM
Hmpf. Don't lynch him then. I'd just have wanted some extra points. :smalltongue:

Szilard
2009-04-10, 12:01 PM
Sorry about the delay, I have been sick, I'll try to update this later today.

Szilard
2009-04-11, 06:25 PM
So yeah, catseye was lynched. I will post more when I get better. He was number 11 on the map and a member of the axis.
send night stuff to the narators.
night ends in 24ish hours.

Wreckingrocc
2009-04-12, 12:01 PM
...Wow. Very nice reasoning, RedScholar... For the most part, I think RSG and Lamech are unofficially cleared... I'll take my name off the list simply because I know I'm clear, though I may not be among you... This list is for me; not you all. Saint Nill and Catseye2121 are dead...

Andre Fairchilde
Darkcomet
Dirk Kris
hap_hazard
Murska
Raz_Fox
Wolfbane

So out of these, Darkcomet, Wolfbane, hap_hazard, and Dirk Kris voted for Catseye2121, who turned out to be Axis. I'm suspecting we only have 1 axis left, though it may really be 2.

That leaves Andre Fairchilde, Murska, and Raz_Fox.

We should get the seer to check them first (or me, since I didn't vote for Catseye either). In the meantime, I think we should lynch them one by one. Any of these cleared and contacted by the Seer should come out and say they've been cleared, but not give the name of the seer. If the seer did not clear them, the seer can come out; we can lynch them and win.

Sound good? People can back up the seer's claim. The only hole in this plan would be the axis coming out and claiming to be the seer, but we have other ways of checking for axis; this would simply be the easiest solution. If the axis was smart and bandwagoned Catseye2121, we may be in a slightly deeper pit; but these are most suspicious.

We'll see who dies at night... Though I think the seer should contact a ring of people just in case right now in case they die.

Darkcomet
2009-04-12, 12:04 PM
Ahem.

The last Axis is either RedScholarGypsy or hap_hazard.

Because...

I know.

:amused:

Wreckingrocc
2009-04-12, 12:09 PM
...Really?

Wow...

Seer?

If you are the seer, you can come on out, if it's only them left; we can easily win, even if you're killed tonight.

I think the baner's still around, too, isn't (s)he?

Murska
2009-04-12, 12:13 PM
RedScholarGypsy. I want his points, I'm nation 18. :smallbiggrin:

Darkcomet
2009-04-12, 12:15 PM
Yeah, Seer.

And I'm in contact with the baner, so don't worry.

I'm inclined to think RSG is Axis, looking at the missed kill. Voting record analysis doesn't work for me, you see.

Also, Murska. 'tis night.

Murska
2009-04-12, 12:21 PM
Oh. Why out at night?

Darkcomet
2009-04-12, 12:22 PM
Oh. Why out at night?

Well, I had to correct Drowzy, didn't I?

And we've won already. Doesn't matter whether I live or die at this point, my job is done.

Lamech
2009-04-12, 12:25 PM
I also support lynching innocent civilizations so neutrals can get their points Murska. Lets try it tomorrow. You are innocent RSG right? Catching catseye and everything...

Wreckingrocc
2009-04-12, 12:27 PM
That could've been a move to try and clear himself...

I'm up for lynching randomly among the two... I'll probably just bandwagon, or flip a coin if I'm first. We don't want them to grow too powerful too quickly and get out of hand...

What are the neutral win requirements?

RedScholarGypsy
2009-04-12, 01:21 PM
Man I'm getting no love here am I? Well at least I won't get night lynch, unless Dark's wrong about both of us. Then hap's dead and I'm framed hard-core, or vice versa. Dark you said you're the seer? Scry me please. I'm not wolf and I'm not afraid of being scried.

And yea, Murska, you're a jerk, but I can respect that. :smallamused:

Man, this is a lot of fun.

Lamech
2009-04-12, 02:34 PM
Well if darkcomet is telling the truth he still has a scry and one of you will be cleared and the other will get lynched. Unless the neutrals and the wolves are able to override the villagers somehow. Or the wolves have some method of overriding the bane. Either way the game is pretty much over. Good thing I just joined another.

Darkcomet
2009-04-12, 02:35 PM
*cough*

I'm afraid Szilard sends in scry results after the scry is sent in. My scry for tonight is spent.

I still think RSG is the wolf.

EDIT: Also, Lamech is, indeed, neutral.

Wreckingrocc
2009-04-12, 02:41 PM
Awesome job, Dark.

I'm going to repeat my question for lamech: What are the neutral win conditions?

Lamech
2009-04-12, 02:45 PM
Survival for me. Which is why I've started randomly voting for people. Hopefully, I won't annoy the wolves or the villagers.

Darkcomet
2009-04-12, 02:46 PM
Man I'm getting no love here am I? Well at least I won't get night lynch, unless Dark's wrong about both of us. Then hap's dead and I'm framed hard-core, or vice versa. Dark you said you're the seer? Scry me please. I'm not wolf and I'm not afraid of being scried.

And yea, Murska, you're a jerk, but I can respect that. :smallamused:

Man, this is a lot of fun.

Also, the only way I can be wrong about both of you is if there's a hidden Alpha or Disguiser role.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-04-12, 03:02 PM
Fair enough. Looking between hap and myself I'm not surprised it's going to be close. Hap went with the Eagle vote early, and earlier I followed Kaelaroth on the Zar Peter lynch. I did lead the charge against Piratemonk, and you yourself accused Hap earlier Dark.

Generally speaking, though, you either trust me or trust Hap, since that's the choice the Seer is laying down. Just don't bandwagon but choose as you think. If it's a tie we both die and then it's a sure-win, so gunning for that may be your best bet if you can figure out your country's vote power.

Darkcomet
2009-04-12, 03:06 PM
PM was set to be autolynched that day. Pointing at him would be a gesture toward innocence, true, but it was ultimately pointless.

It's you or Hap. At this point, I'm inclined to think it's you-you were up for autolynch as well the day after the no-kill night.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-04-12, 03:19 PM
Just because I didn't vote doesn't mean I wasn't posting. And Piratemonk could have voted last minute and not been autolynched. And If I was a wolf why would I defend Selhrac and Toasty?

I doubt I'll convince you, but I'll answer any question anyone has. Also, when we can, just vote, and as soon as all votes are in, let's call it day. I'm eager to see how this ends.

Wreckingrocc
2009-04-12, 03:53 PM
Just because I didn't vote doesn't mean I wasn't posting. And Piratemonk could have voted last minute and not been autolynched. And If I was a wolf why would I defend Selhrac and Toasty?

I doubt I'll convince you, but I'll answer any question anyone has. Also, when we can, just vote, and as soon as all votes are in, let's call it day. I'm eager to see how this ends.I gots a question.
[Hilariouslyawfulattemptattryingtogethimtoconfessev enthoughtheresonlya50-50chanceofhimbeinganaxiscivilization]
What special powers do axis civilizations have in this as opposed to normal werewolf games?

I'd like to know.[/Hilariouslyawfulattemptattryingtogethimtoconfessev enthoughtheresonlya50-50chanceofhimbeinganaxiscivilization]

RedScholarGypsy
2009-04-12, 04:15 PM
Well, that's part of why I want to wrap things up. I'd like to know all the roles.

Szilard
2009-04-12, 07:16 PM
Okay, so the Axis was once again too lazy to send in a night kill.

TnD: The Axis has no special ability other than the night kill.

SO yeah, it's Day 8 or 9.
I hope I recover from this sickness in the next 48 hours that this day lasts.

Darkcomet
2009-04-12, 07:20 PM
Well, that was obvious enough. Unless RSG's really clever about this...

I'm going for Hap_hazard.

Lamech
2009-04-12, 07:27 PM
Darkcomet, I suspect he's being controlled by Kira.

Murska
2009-04-12, 07:30 PM
RedScholarGypsy for hogging up MY Africa!

Andre Fairchilde
2009-04-12, 08:09 PM
Hap_hazard.

I've been betrayed so many times in these games, and I'm a fool. But RedScholarGypsy - whom I've never met before - and I have been PMing back and forth when he approached me.

Now, I'm the classic example of approaching anyone and everyone - that's how I've made some great friends. Look at Aliens II - I approached Shadow (a wolf), Zar Peter (villager), CurlyKitGirl (baner) and Xycon Fan (devil) and networked with them all, but eventually we won. I was a villager, that ended up a scryer.

Anyway, approaching someone (i.e. me) doesn't immediately make me suspect someone, that's why I'm voting for Hap_hazard.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-04-12, 08:18 PM
Man, I wish I was that clever.

Hap_hazard and I think we have a birth of a running gag/rivalry Murska. Eeeexxxcellent :smallbiggrin:

I guess I should start looking for a new game.

Murska
2009-04-12, 08:21 PM
Hap_hazard.

I've been betrayed so many times in these games, and I'm a fool. But RedScholarGypsy - whom I've never met before - and I have been PMing back and forth when he approached me.

Now, I'm the classic example of approaching anyone and everyone - that's how I've made some great friends. Look at Aliens II - I approached Shadow (a wolf), Zar Peter (villager), CurlyKitGirl (baner) and Xycon Fan (devil) and networked with them all, but eventually we won. I was a villager, that ended up a scryer.

Anyway, approaching someone (i.e. me) doesn't immediately make me suspect someone, that's why I'm voting for Hap_hazard.

Exactly! I find the games much more fun if you network with people, even if you cannot trust them.

UncleWolf
2009-04-12, 08:49 PM
Hap_Hazard, and I am number 26 by the way. :smallbiggrin:

Lamech
2009-04-12, 09:32 PM
Hmmm... maybe I should start networking more. I contacted RSG and gave some reasoning for Catseye's wolfiness. I was hoping to get the last wolf with out sticking my neck out. I was contacted by Murska claiming to be a neutral, and I'm about 95% sure that worked out well. In fact it works out well most of the time I contact people. I would suggest contacting people when ever you have the time.

RedScholarGypsy
2009-04-12, 09:39 PM
I agree. This game became much more fun the second I started talking to andre.

Dark, I'm curious, did you start suspecting me before I contacted you or because I did?

Murska
2009-04-12, 09:39 PM
Technically I'm not really a neutral. Just a normal villager. But eh, worth a try even if I didn't learn anything. :smallwink:

Darkcomet
2009-04-12, 09:42 PM
Murska speaks the truth.

@RSG: It was Wolf who initially suspected you, actually. After I scried Dirk, I figured it was you since you were up for autolynch that day.

Wreckingrocc
2009-04-12, 09:43 PM
Axis, please kill Wolfbane tonight if you are not Hap_Hazard. I'd appreciate it. :smalltongue: (I'm 23).

Hap_Hazard.

Darkcomet
2009-04-12, 09:43 PM
I'm 10. I have nothing. :smallfrown:

Murska
2009-04-12, 09:46 PM
Murska speaks the truth.

Wow. That's just perfect. Can I use that in my sig? :smalltongue:

Darkcomet
2009-04-12, 09:47 PM
...Sorry. No. I don't feel like making myself look stupid. :smalltongue:

hap_hazard
2009-04-13, 01:07 AM
Redscholargypsy.

Andre Fairchilde
2009-04-13, 06:28 AM
(Hey - Games not over! Please stop posting roles and territory numbers. The wolf/s deserve a chance to play the game to the very end... I know if I was a wolf I'd be irritated.)

Dirk Kris
2009-04-13, 07:53 AM
Redscholargypsy, I'm afraid it's you this time.

Murska
2009-04-13, 10:50 AM
(Hey - Games not over! Please stop posting roles and territory numbers. The wolf/s deserve a chance to play the game to the very end... I know if I was a wolf I'd be irritated.)

Hey, that's just helping the wolves. If the wolf isn't one of our two suspects, then he'll have a higher chance of winning. :smallsmile:

Lamech
2009-04-13, 01:14 PM
Trusting Murska worked out great!

P.S. I actually do mean that and feel free to sig it if you wnat.:smallsmile:

Murska
2009-04-13, 01:17 PM
Trusting Murska worked out great!

P.S. I actually do mean that and feel free to sig it if you wnat.:smallsmile:

Yay! :smalltongue:

RedScholarGypsy
2009-04-13, 06:00 PM
Um, It's 5vs3 on votes, and depending on who is which country, I may still end up lynched. Lamech can you please vote against Hap, or someone else; this is getting rather close....

hap_hazard
2009-04-14, 07:46 AM
Um, It's 5vs3 on votes, and depending on who is which country, I may still end up lynched. Lamech can you please vote against Hap, or someone else; this is getting rather close....

I'd prefer he voted against you. :smalltongue: