PDA

View Full Version : Is everything OK?

Murphoid
2009-03-10, 11:24 AM
This is not a where's the comic post, just an inquiry to make sure everything is ok and to see if there was any update that I missed. It's been a week and I was just checking to make sure there was no crisis or anything. Hope rRich and staff are safe and well.

Fireballing_Fun
2009-03-10, 11:30 AM
This is not a where's the comic post, just an inquiry to make sure everything is ok and to see if there was any update that I missed. It's been a week and I was just checking to make sure there was no crisis or anything. Hope rRich and staff are safe and well.

Well I woke up with a pain in my left knee and hip, my girlfriend is under the weather and I hate my job. Apart from that I am fine, thanks for asking.

How are you?

Surfing HalfOrc
2009-03-10, 11:34 AM
Actually, Rich mentioned that his computer had crashed about two weeks ago, thus causing a delay in posting the newest Erfword when Rob and Jamie sent it to him. The comic (and at least one OotS comic) was posted, but Rich's computer might still be having issues.

That's my best guess.

TheBST
2009-03-10, 11:47 AM
Or there's the third otion: the next strip's either dialogue heavy or a double-pager.

Optimism, guys, optimism.

Glyde
2009-03-10, 11:59 AM
*crosses fingers* Triple-pager with a splash page of an explosion...

Eloel
2009-03-10, 12:10 PM
*crosses fingers* Triple-pager with a splash page of an explosion...

Quadruple pager with Roy resurrected and the order reunited?

Kaytara
2009-03-10, 12:13 PM
Five pages of waiting in an elevator.

Cúchulainn
2009-03-10, 12:26 PM
Six pages of V's genitals.

The Rose Dragon
2009-03-10, 12:28 PM
Six pages of V's genetals.

So you want to read six pages of nothing at all?

Cúchulainn
2009-03-10, 12:29 PM
So you want to read six pages of nothing at all?

I've weathered worse on these forums.

Ron Miel
2009-03-10, 12:30 PM
Or there's the third otion: the next strip's either dialogue heavy or a double-pager.

Or the fourth option: Rich is deliberately keeping us waiting at such a dramatic moment in the comic because he's mean. :smalltongue:

Silverraptor
2009-03-10, 02:42 PM
Or the fourth option: Rich is deliberately keeping us waiting at such a dramatic moment in the comic because he's mean. :smalltongue:

That's a brilliant idea! Raise everyone's expectations so high that it's impossible to fufill them! Alright Rich!:smallamused:

Mr. Pin
2009-03-10, 03:16 PM
Rich is dead, didn't you hear? MADD assassinated him. He took the rest of the plot of OOTS with him to the grave. We will never again know the majesty of the Order; we will never know how the prophecies came to be completed, or how Roy comes back. :smallfurious: :smallfrown: :smalleek:

Optimystik
2009-03-10, 03:52 PM
Well I woke up with a pain in my left knee and hip, my girlfriend is under the weather and I hate my job. Apart from that I am fine, thanks for asking.

How are you?

As bad as it makes me feel to say it, you made my day :smallbiggrin:

SSGW Priest
2009-03-10, 04:43 PM

How are you?

Well, I'm on my third tour in Iraq, stuck on a division staff with a spineless sycophant for a boss, and hate my job. Did I mention I hate my job?

The wife is good though.

evileeyore
2009-03-10, 05:55 PM

BRILLIANT!

stsasser
2009-03-10, 06:04 PM
Well, I'm on my third tour in Iraq, stuck on a division staff with a spineless sycophant for a boss, and hate my job. Did I mention I hate my job?

The wife is good though.

Thanks for serving.

Tingel
2009-03-10, 06:52 PM
You are a funny man.

Assassin89
2009-03-10, 06:57 PM
As was said multiple times on these forums, the schedule of the comic update should not be discussed, but there is more likely no real need for concern.

GSFB
2009-03-10, 07:01 PM
MADD assassinated him

Mothers against Drunk Driving? Why, oh why?

Vaarsuvius4181
2009-03-10, 07:02 PM
May i simply say that i think the server and the website is down way too frequently. Freewebs has better service than this. Like 75% of the time i try to get on, theres either no new comic, forum is down, server is wounded etc. Its really getting annoying.

Belkster11
2009-03-10, 07:17 PM

Not Mothers against Drunk Driving...

It's Mothers against Doungens and Dragons

OH THE HUMANITY!!!! D:

As for how I am? I'm excited that spring break is next week, but not happy cause my college professors decided they wanted me to do papers that are due like two weeks after the break. :( Have they no soul? :(

@ SSGW Priest- Thank you for serving. I'm sorry you have a boss like that. That has to suck.

Silverraptor
2009-03-10, 07:51 PM

Isn't it really, Massive Advance Dungeons & Dragons?

Roland St. Jude
2009-03-10, 07:58 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: No matter how well-intentioned, threads about comic updates (or the reasons for lack of updates or any other phrasing of the same concern) are not permitted. The only news available to anyone is what is posted on the News page.