Uncle Festy
Dr. Bath
Shades of gray
PirateMonk
Jontom Xire
Dirk Kris
Murska killed night 1 popular student
gnome_4ever

It was an ordinary school day except for the secret meeting in the principal's office
"We need to be harder on punishment"
"Tell you teachers what, I'll give you a month or so pf running the school of assuming nothing goes wrong, now you can see what happens when you punish students. I'll be in my office, don't bother me."
"Yes"
"Now we run the school!"
"Now who to punish first? hmmmmm"

"Would Shadow please report to the front office, Would Shadow please report to the front office"
"Hope I'm not in trouble again"
"Good luck man"
"Thanks"

"You wanted to see me"
"Yes, Shadow you have been very bad, so we are expelling you"
"WHAT"
"You have 5 minutes to leave the premises"

"So what happened?"
"They expelled me"
"WHAT"
"Yeah, so listen you got to figure out who the teachers are and stop them. Okay?"
"We will man"
"Good luck"

"It's time"
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1019/532727518_9757868b18.jpg?v=0
"VIVA LA REVOLUTION"

Istari left the game he was the principal
Shadow was expelled he was head student
Yes I lynched Shadow in the opening narration :smalltongue:

Day 1 Begins and ends in 48 from the first post

Fin
2009-03-13, 03:23 AM
Definately Fleeing Coward, there is something suspect about his sudden return!

Jontom Xire
2009-03-13, 03:41 AM
I point at Murska because it's a first day tradition.

Sort of.

Fleeing Coward
2009-03-13, 04:06 AM
But I'm always suspicious so it'd be more suspicious if there wasn't anything suspicious about my very sudden and suspicious return.
Personally, I'm more suspicious of Fin, who's so suspicous that he has to draw attention away himself by pointing at me because I'm always suspicious.
I'd be more worried about me if i weren't acting suspiciously because that probably means I'm trying to act unsuspicious because I'm a wolf and wolves acting suspiciously don't live long.
Then again, I might be deliberately acting suspiciously because I think if I act suspiciously, everyone will think I'm not really that suspicious because wolves who act suspiciously usually don't live that long even if they're not a wolf because everyone is suspicious of someone who chooses to act suspiciously on the first day.
So in conclusion, I think it'd probably be best for me to point at that Fleeing Coward person just in case he is trying to fool us into thinking he's not actually that suspicious by acting suspiciously.

Of course, I'll shortly be changing my point to the next person to point at me because everyone knows that third on a bandwagon is always suspicious :smallbiggrin:

banjo1985
2009-03-13, 04:13 AM
This feels rather apt at this moment:

Courtesy of Haruki (http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/Haruki-san/AngelicSlayer10-3.png) :smalltongue:

As it is, Little Banjo points at Murska, because he pushed in front of him at the lunch queue.

Trixie
2009-03-13, 04:49 AM
Points at Shadow.

What? He is no longer in the game?

Then I point at Little Banjo, because he pushed in front of me at the lunch queue [that is, he is above me].

Will gladly change to a better target if there's one, though.

Bayar
2009-03-13, 05:17 AM
Im tired of you guys always skipping lunch queue's !

FOOD FIGHT !

*throws a sausage in a bun at Trixie*

Dirk Kris
2009-03-13, 07:22 AM
"He started it!"
*points at Jontom Xire*

Jontom Xire
2009-03-13, 07:46 AM
OMFG that is sooo predictable. Please, DK, can't you at least try to be a bit more sophisticated.

For those of you on the sidelines who don't know what I'm talking about, DK and I have feuder style roles. He wins if I die and visa versa.

I was planning on waiting until there were a few rounds under our belts, a bit of voting pattern I could pick up on, look for some kind of logic to accuse him on, and see if I couldn't roll a bandwagon all over him. However, that's going to completely fail to work if DK just votes for me ... and only for me ... every ... single ... <yawn> ... round :smallsigh:

So, time for plan B.

Stage 1) I change my point to Dirk Kris.
Stage 2) I offer my reputable services in regards to vote analysis, promising faithfully to keep a spreadsheet and track votes etc. and dedicate all my abilities to tracking down the teachers. In exchange for your votes to lynch Dirk Kris. Right now.

You see, my win objective is to get DK killed. And only that. I don't care a flying toss about the teachers one way or the other - as long as they don't try to kill me. So until DK is dead I have NO incentive to try and lynch teachers.

And I'd also like to point out, that as there is a slight tradition of the lovers roles having one as a werewolf and one as a mason, it is possible that this feuder role does too. My role is purely and simply as pupil feuder. So maybe DK is a teacher feuder?

Worth thinking about.

Oh, and Istari, most games with secret roles these days have rules about not posting role PMs in the game thread. Not that its worth snot doing anyway as role PMs are so easily forgeable.

Dirk Kris
2009-03-13, 07:52 AM
Well, while it IS true that my win objective is to kill Jontom, let me point out a few things. First of all, not a teacher/wolf. Second of all, I'm pointing at JX to win, sure, but also because I don't like him.

No offense, JX, but you often come off as sort of a pompous ass, and an early kill means I don't have to listen to you ramble through the whole game. :smallbiggrin:

Gnomish Wanderer
2009-03-13, 09:02 AM
I'm pretty sure I saw Bayar start the food fight. He's probly trying 2 seem more like a student and less like the teacher he is. I mean, y would a teacher start a food fight? They wouldn't. Unless HE'S TRYING TO TRICK US?!? :smalltongue:

Aemoh
2009-03-14, 04:21 AM
*points at PirateMonk*

Cause I don't trust Pirates, certainly not ones that are Monks.

AKA, random day one point :smalltongue:

Fleeing Coward
2009-03-14, 05:07 AM
Switching to Fin because I don't want to be lynched based on my own vote :smalltongue:

Murska
2009-03-14, 07:55 AM
Murska is sitting nearby with a group of friends, chatting loudly about recent events and other things.

It was like, totally awesome, we just slipped out of there from under their noses, the blind fools. And then we went to buy some stuff to drink, came back and Trixie managed to claim that in the subclause five-A on the sixty fifth rule there's a part that can be interpreted in a way to let us eat or drink in class, as long as we do it while sitting on the ground. At that point, the teacher fainted and we had a whole free afternoon!

Recaiden
2009-03-14, 09:11 AM
I too am suspicious of Fleeing Coward.

TFT
2009-03-14, 12:52 PM
Random day one point at Aemoh.

PirateMonk
2009-03-14, 03:29 PM
Murska for random first day reasons.

Dragoon
2009-03-14, 03:53 PM
"Hey, Murska, the dice say you must be a wolf, and also that poster of their agrees. Who can argue with dice?"

(sorry Murska, if you're not a teacher, that is)

Murska
2009-03-14, 03:57 PM
Well, I'm a Beast role student so this lynch isn't that good for you guys.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-14, 04:20 PM
Manly McBuff guy walks out of the locker room, smelling of sweat. He is holding a football. Towelboy? TOWELBOY! He yells, throwing his towel to gnome_4ever.

Murska
2009-03-14, 04:33 PM
Fleeing Coward for not getting two students killed on day 1 reasons.

Trixie instead since FC asked nicely.

Fleeing Coward
2009-03-14, 06:29 PM
Trixie since I don't want to get 2 students lynched the first day and I'm not sacrificing myself on my first game back either.

Switching to Bayar .

PirateMonk
2009-03-14, 07:02 PM
Trixie just in case Murska is telling the truth.

Trixie
2009-03-15, 03:12 AM
What. :smallannoyed:

Beast is only assigned to the evil roles, and yet, you're willing to listen to someone who has a reputation of playing evil roles over someone who usually held roles highly critical for Team Good.

Besides, that old trick (let's point at themselves, to make others think we're not allied, then switch to kill our real target and hopefully we will also manage a few villagers into our midst) smells of a wolf for a mile.

Murska has been teamed with me in mason/neutral teams several times, and if he wants to kill me is because he is in opposite team from him - because he doesn't want trouble.

So stare long and hard at my list of roles in my sig before you make a big mistake and lynch innocent over wolf. :smallsigh:

Ps. I wonder what happened to not lynching new players at day one :smalltongue:

Oh, and Murska.

Fleeing Coward
2009-03-15, 03:52 AM
Sorry Trixie, nothing personal but I made Murska a deal to save myself.
If you're able to put up an alternate target, I'm prepared to listen but I'm not willing to risk the chance of getting killed if Murska is telling the truth by pointing at him. (At least not until the seer confirms that he's a wolf)

Bayar
2009-03-15, 04:54 AM
I dont like the way the Trixie bandwagon grew, it went TOO easy.

Murska, what can you say about this ?

banjo1985
2009-03-15, 06:33 AM
What. :smallannoyed:

Beast is only assigned to the evil roles

Can't be so sure of that I'm afraid, I've had good beast roles in most of my games, as have several other narrators. It's perfectly viable that this is another case of this, and I'm not willing to lose two villagers on day 1 because of it.

So, Dr Bath as I have no chance of this vote leading to a lynch.

Murska
2009-03-15, 07:42 AM
Well, I hope I'll be scried next night then.

I sure hoped that I wouldn't have to use my ability on day one though. :smallannoyed:

Trixie
2009-03-15, 09:29 AM
It's perfectly viable that this is another case of this, and I'm not willing to lose two villagers on day 1 because of it.

Well, maybe. Let's buy for a second that he is innocent beast. In this case, I wonder why he pointed at me, despite having a lot of better targets, and how exactly that bandwagon grew so fast. Had they had some insight?

The only thing I'm certain about now, is my role. And believe me, you won't like what will happen if I die. FC, I hope the thing you were talking about was worth my death if I won't survive this day.

Bayar
2009-03-15, 09:31 AM
Oh, that is what the beast role do...

gnome_4 ever random point then.

Uncle Festy
2009-03-15, 10:10 AM
Um…
Bayar, to dodge the auto.
Read up on the thread later.

Murska
2009-03-15, 10:43 AM
Well, maybe. Let's buy for a second that he is innocent beast. In this case, I wonder why he pointed at me, despite having a lot of better targets, and how exactly that bandwagon grew so fast. Had they had some insight?

The only thing I'm certain about now, is my role. And believe me, you won't like what will happen if I die. FC, I hope the thing you were talking about was worth my death if I won't survive this day.

Hm. A lot of better targets? On day 1? Where?

And the 'bandwagon' of two points happened because me and FC decided to point at the same target instead of pointing at each other, heightening our both chances of survival.

Istari
2009-03-15, 10:54 AM
BTW: What someone's role does will not be revealed on death and there are some roles that change votes (vote counts as -1, 2, etc.) so don't be surprised if someone that doesn't have the most votes gets lynched

PirateMonk
2009-03-15, 10:57 AM
When does the day end?

Recaiden
2009-03-15, 10:59 AM

And the 'bandwagon' of two points happened because me and FC decided to point at the same target instead of pointing at each other, heightening our both chances of survival.

I know! Trixie is a better target. A lot of fake logic to try and lynch Murska, with no real reason for it.

Istari
2009-03-15, 11:05 AM
Day will end early tomorrow since the forum was down

Trixie
2009-03-15, 11:38 AM

The feuders, for example?

From my perspective - everyone is a better target than me. For a very basic reason :smallamused:

That bandwagon had more than two votes, and it still doesn't explain why me.

If you're going for repeating the Death Note 2 fiasco, fine, but you'll have to live with the consequences :smallamused:

Murska
2009-03-15, 11:44 AM
I don't really care since see this: If you get lynched, you die. If I get lynched, you and me die, since you're the last person to point at me. See the 'doesn't really matter what you are' point of this?

Trixie
2009-03-15, 11:55 AM
I don't really care since see this: If you get lynched, you die. If I get lynched, you and me die, since you're the last person to point at me. See the 'doesn't really matter what you are' point of this?

You said it was random, didn't you? Backtrack attempt? :smallconfused:

If it isn't, there is third option - you'll point at yourself, and this way, only one villager will die. You've burned your role, anyway, and even if you haven't, mine is more useful still.

There, I'm not going to say anything it this matter any longer. If you kill me, the last laugh will be mine, at any rate. Just take note who pointed at me and who tried to push me in, as did, say, Recaiden? :smallamused:

Murska
2009-03-15, 12:17 PM
I don't really get your logic. What does me randomly picking you of the people who had one point against them as the bandwagon target to save myself and FC have to do with the fact that you pointed at me last and thus will die if I get lynched?

The point is, I can't know if you're a villager and I won't kill myself, the only person I know to be on my side, just to save you, who could as well be an enemy.

Trixie
2009-03-15, 01:46 PM
I don't really get your logic. What does me randomly picking you of the people who had one point against them as the bandwagon target to save myself and FC have to do with the fact that you pointed at me last and thus will die if I get lynched?

Oh, it is elementary, my dear Padawan. The problem lies in exactly the fact of your choice, plus the other people who jumped on a bandwagon, plus those who tried to weaken my position. Or, to be more precise, with at least one of the people doing the above. Got it, villagers?

Don't worry, it will all become obvious tomorrow morning, real time :smallamused:

The point is, I can't know if you're a villager and I won't kill myself, the only person I know to be on my side, just to save you, who could as well be an enemy.

Preparing to laugh at carefully selected quotes from posts belonging to Murska and Fleeing Coward in 3... 2... 1... :smallbiggrin:

Murska
2009-03-15, 02:29 PM
There are three points against you. One was an early point, most probably at random. Two are me and FC who jumped on that point to save ourselves.

So you can't really call it a bandwagon as such.

Trixie
2009-03-15, 02:52 PM
There are three points against you. One was an early point, most probably at random. Two are me and FC who jumped on that point to save ourselves.

Hm? I'll have to check that later (but after what Istari said, I take nothing for granted). Anyway, I've already decided to let the dice fall where they may, and if villager will end up killing a power role (just like Shadow did) that will be his own damn fault. For not listening to someone who knows what is going on, for one :smalltongue:

I hope I won't be dead tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath. If I die, and people will act on the bolded parts, which are founded on more that just guessing it will be enough for me :smallamused:

Dragoon
2009-03-15, 03:00 PM
Just double checking, we do get what side those that died were on, right?

Istari
2009-03-15, 07:07 PM
^Yes you do

PirateMonk
2009-03-15, 07:50 PM
Upon further thought, Fleeing Coward.

Jontom Xire
2009-03-16, 03:56 AM
Trixie, if you want Murska dead, why don't you point at Murska. I just did some vote counting and I can't see a post from you where you're pointing at anyone.

I would switch my vote to Bayar to try and save FC who's only just come back to these games, but ... no-one has offered me any effective help in my goal, so why should I switch my vote?

Hint hint.

Bayar
2009-03-16, 04:02 AM
Trixie, if you want Murska dead, why don't you point at Murska. I just did some vote counting and I can't see a post from you where you're pointing at anyone.

I would switch my vote to Bayar to try and save FC who's only just come back to these games, but ... no-one has offered me any effective help in my goal, so why should I switch my vote?

Hint hint.

Ps. I wonder what happened to not lynching new players at day one :smalltongue:

Oh, and Murska.

Points at Shadow.

What? He is no longer in the game?

Then I point at Little Banjo, because he pushed in front of me at the lunch queue [that is, he is above me].

Will gladly change to a better target if there's one, though.

LOL. WHAT ?

:biggrin:

Fleeing Coward
2009-03-16, 04:03 AM
In that case, whoever votes to save me this time gets to choose my vote any other day of their choice barring a seer proxy coming forward with a confirmed wolf.
First come first serve of course.

Istari
2009-03-16, 06:01 AM
Day will end in a couple hours

Jontom Xire
2009-03-16, 06:48 AM
I don't know how I managed to miss that, Trixie.

FC, as you appear to have forgotten, new votes should be made with a new post not by editing the old post.

And you owe me a point because I point at Bayar.

Fleeing Coward
2009-03-16, 07:26 AM
Just in case Istari doesn't checked back to previous posts, I'm switching to Bayar for survival mainly.

Trixie
2009-03-16, 07:35 AM
Sigh. Okay. On the off chance that Murska is telling the truth, I'll randomly change my vote. To, say, Aemoh.

I hope someone scries either Murska or FC, as I'm still suspicious about them. :smallannoyed:

Bayar
2009-03-16, 07:57 AM
Fleeting coward. Also for survival. Oh, and just because someone just got back doesnt mean that they cant be a ww. banjo was alpha kira in Death note 2 and he just got back...

Jontom Xire
2009-03-16, 08:10 AM
I wasn't saying it meant he wasn't a werewolf. I just feel it's unfair to kill someone off in day 1 in the first game they play since they came back to the forums.

Fleeing Coward
2009-03-16, 08:11 AM
Yea, Istari made me the alpha wolf in this secret roles game, that's why I'm trying to save myself from the lynch today because any scry will show me as a normal villager :smallbiggrin:

Seriously though, I can help alot more alive than dead. In fact, I believe I've already gained a few pieces of useful information that some people I've been talking to have let slip accidentally but I'll keep them to myself for now.

banjo1985
2009-03-16, 09:08 AM
I just had a short hiatus, FC's been gone for what, five months is it? And I was a lousy alpha anyway. :smallbiggrin:

FC's more useful alive than dead, as long as he's on our side. :smalleek:

Recaiden
2009-03-16, 11:41 AM
I don't care if you are a mage muffin bayar, you have to die! Plus, I really don't want to kill FC on his first day of his first game back. But, that is a wolflike trick, so lets stay suspicious of him.

Ps. I wonder what happened to not lynching new players at day one
We learned from your example. Plus, He's a returning player.

Dr. Bath
2009-03-16, 01:20 PM
I don't think I want FC to die so soon, but frankly I'm far more suspicious of Trixie's rather wolfish display.

Bayar
2009-03-16, 01:20 PM
Meh, Im no werewolf, and my buddies know that...

Istari
2009-03-16, 02:19 PM
Day is over now update will come later

Istari
2009-03-16, 05:57 PM
After a day of confusion people got bored and decided to lynch someone.
Some eyes settled on Fleeing Coward but unfortunately he had an expert defense
"I'm a midget undercover CIA agent and through my studies I have concluded that Bayar is an evil teacher."
"Okay we instantly believe you"
Poor Bayar however was not so lucky

Bayar was lynched he was a BFF (Best Friend Forever)
Night Begins now
Auto-lynch list will be up at the end of night

Bayar
2009-03-17, 05:40 AM
qq filler...

Fin
2009-03-17, 06:01 AM
Meh, Im no werewolf, and my buddies know that...

I suppose that made it obvious! :smallannoyed:

Fleeing Coward
2009-03-17, 06:55 AM
I suppose that made it obvious! :smallannoyed:

Yep, wish he'd came out earlier though, it's abit hard to get the votes to change by coming out with a fact like that an hour before the day ends...

Dirk Kris
2009-03-17, 10:35 AM
I've been thinking about it. Since JX and I are the exes, it's clear neither of us are wolves. I think the best thing to do is set aside our own personal win conditions and worry about the good of the team. We need to cut down on the teachers so we don't get wiped, and THEN worry about killing each other. :smallbiggrin:

Agreed?

Istari
2009-03-18, 07:42 PM
Waiting on one more action, will update then or sometime tomorrow since the forum was down

Andre Fairchilde
2009-03-18, 08:40 PM
Holy cow! How could I miss this thread!

Istari
2009-03-19, 05:09 PM
Murska relaxed at the end of school, he had just escaped the angry mob and now would be save for another day when...
"Would murska please report to the principle's office, thank you"
"ah geez"

One minute later thousands of inches away
"Murska us teachers have decided that you are voted off the island"
*psst*"You mean expelled"
"Oh right, I mean expelled, thank you and have a nice day" i've been watching too much Survivor

Poor Murska, at least he managed to snag a lollipop on the way out

Murska was killed he was the Popular Student
Day begins

Fleeing Coward
2009-03-19, 05:39 PM
If anyone scried me last night, can you please contact me or if you don't trust me, one of the feuders with your results?
I need some information to work out whether another "seer" is telling the truth.

PirateMonk
2009-03-19, 06:12 PM
Dragoon, just to get the wagons rolling.

Dragoon
2009-03-19, 07:26 PM
"I don't trust Fin, can't place my finger why though."

Andre Fairchilde
2009-03-19, 08:18 PM
(I have a theory, and my theory is that Banjo, Fleeing Coward, and Dragoon are wolves.)

Uncle Festy
2009-03-19, 08:56 PM
A theory, eh?
Ah, why not. Dragoon.

Fleeing Coward
2009-03-19, 09:04 PM
(You're almost right with your theory Andre but it's actually me, Banjo and Uncle Festy that are the wolves.)

Shades of Gray
2009-03-19, 09:30 PM
The big student takes the notepad from the nerd. What's this theory you are going on about nerd? I need these test answers.

It's just that Dragoon is a wolf.

Okay. Thanks nerd. The big student then punches the nerd to the gut.

Uncle Festy
2009-03-19, 09:32 PM
"OW!" Uncle Festy is punched in the gut.
(:smalltongue:)

Jontom Xire
2009-03-20, 04:01 AM
I don't like bullies, Shades of Gray.

Murska
2009-03-20, 07:31 AM
Aww. I thought claiming beast would keep them off me at least for a day or two. What are they, suicidal?

Recaiden
2009-03-20, 08:17 AM
No one believes you if you claim a role day one. Or day 2, unless it's seer proxy. But that would still be stupid. Even if you were a beast, you'd know we wouldn't believe you, so you have to be lying. And you were.

Murska
2009-03-20, 08:29 AM
For one, claiming a role on day one is exactly the same as claiming a role on any other day and is treated as such. I personally handle every single role claim whenever and wherever it's made the same way.

And again, the choices were to the wolves that either I am a villager sided role like, say, everyone else they don't know, or that I'm a beast. That's called taking a risk in a situation where it brings you no benefit.

banjo1985
2009-03-20, 09:28 AM
Okay, so the wolves kill Murska Night 1, when he's already under suspicion. Plus everyone always suspects Murska of being a wolf, so I don't see him being a great target...unless the wolves realise how effective Murska can be as a villager from experience...

Dragoon, though Fin and JX also fit into that theory pretty well.

Aemoh
2009-03-20, 01:50 PM
*shrugs*

*points at the person above, banjo1985*

Dragoon
2009-03-20, 05:06 PM
"Well, I am changing my vote to Uncle Festy, hopefully the students don't waste their time with kicking me out."

Recaiden
2009-03-20, 06:01 PM
Shades of gray, we don't appreciate your actions.

Trixie
2009-03-20, 07:33 PM
Banjo, to even the wagons a bit :smalltongue:

hap_hazard
2009-03-20, 11:53 PM
Trixie. -fill-

TFT
2009-03-21, 01:08 AM
I think I am going to go with Dragoon today. Seems like it will get team good the most info.

Istari
2009-03-21, 01:29 PM
Day will end in a couple of hours

Fin
2009-03-21, 02:02 PM
*dashes in*

Dragoon, you made me late!

<.<
>.>

Yeah, that's all I got!

Istari
2009-03-21, 06:15 PM
Day ends update will come later

Edit: sorry for delays but I will get in up soon hopefully

Gnomish Wanderer
2009-03-21, 09:37 PM
Dangit I missed the day. That's what I get for being sick then... :smallsigh:

Istari
2009-03-22, 10:26 AM
Dragoon was happy, he didn't think he would get expelled since he had such a clean record. Unfortunately for him his good nature led him to report a scuffle over a children card game. Then a group of kids got together and threw him out of the school.

Dragoon was lynched he was the Good Student
Night Begins

Dragoon
2009-03-22, 11:40 AM
Well, good luck to students, even if you killed voted me out of the school. Also, Istari, enjoying the "death" scenes.

Istari
2009-03-23, 07:48 PM
Tonight the teachers were scheming in the Teacher Cave
"So who wants pizza?"
(Completely ignoring him)"We need a new evil scheme any ideas?"
"We could start a reality TV show based on us when we expelled kids."
"That could work after all my youtube videos of some of our best expellings have gotten over 10,000 hits"
"Wow, that many!"
"Focus people!"
"How about we have an 'anonymous' survey on what things kids have done so we can nail them?"
"Great idea, Ok that's all for tonight."
"What about my pizza?"

Someone was targeted for a night-kill but survived
Day Begins

Fleeing Coward
2009-03-23, 09:55 PM
So we don't get the name of the person that gets attacked? Unless there's more than one role that can prevent night kills, doesn't not announcing it sort of favour the wolves since they'd know who they attacked anyways?

I'll point at Fin to get things started. Point subject to change if I receive any new information.

banjo1985
2009-03-24, 04:50 AM
Shades of Grey

Shades of Gray
2009-03-24, 06:00 AM
Who are you looking at. The muclebound man says, looking at the puppet. He'll throw a football at/to banjo1985.

Jontom Xire
2009-03-24, 06:41 AM
I'm witholding my vote until someone offers me a vote trade, my vote for theirs later.

Also anyone who gets Dirk Kris killed for me gets my vote every day for the rest of the game.

Fin
2009-03-24, 06:48 AM
Fleeing Coward... Because he is trying to kill me! Do I need more of a reason. Oh wait, I have one. He is Fleeing Coward. Mischief maker extrordinaire!

Dirk Kris
2009-03-24, 07:44 AM
JX - you're a tool. Srsly. The teachers are killing us left and right and you're STILL only worried about yourself. No kidding we'd be exes, geez. And c'mon, you're REALLY offering to vote however the wolves want you to if they kill me off? That's...crappy. You're a crappy, crappy teammate.

Anyway, I have my suspicions about Fin, but JX isn't far behind on my list of people too dangerous to keep alive for long.

Jontom Xire
2009-03-24, 08:15 AM
JX - you're a tool. Srsly. The teachers are killing us left and right and you're STILL only worried about yourself. No kidding we'd be exes, geez. And c'mon, you're REALLY offering to vote however the wolves want you to if they kill me off? That's...crappy. You're a crappy, crappy teammate.

To be accurate, and point out a shortcoming in your logic, exactly where does it say I'm anyone's team-mate? I am an excellent team-mate, as my team-mates in Mafia recently will, I hope, agree. But then in that game I was their team-mate. In this one I have no team and therefore by definition am not anyone's team-mate.

Secondly, the teachers are NOT killing us off left right and centre. For a start they failed to kill any pupils last night, and for another thing I am no threat to them (unless team "good" help me kill you off, which there seems to be no sign of so far), and so am not part of any "us" that you seem to think I am part of.

So, am I mercenary? Yes, quite definitely. Determined to win? Well, isn't that the point? Quite happy to do whatever it takes to win? Again, quite definitely.

But a crappy team-mate? Most definitely NOT! Sorry.

Fin
2009-03-24, 02:40 PM
What the hell... Dirk Kris. If only to get a bit of help saving myself! Besides I do think JX is a good team mate. Sadly I also agree that he should do whatever to win. Thats the joy of the neutral role!

PirateMonk
2009-03-24, 04:27 PM
Uncle Festy looks suspicious.

Could the player list be updated? I'd like to know who's alive.

Aemoh
2009-03-24, 06:01 PM
*points at the person above, PirateMonk*

Cause I'm too lazy to check thread.

Recaiden
2009-03-24, 06:08 PM
If by PirateMonk you mean Fin, then I'm very confused.

Uncle Festy
2009-03-24, 07:27 PM
Nah, I think he means Recaiden.
Yay random pointing! :smallbiggrin:

Trixie
2009-03-24, 07:58 PM
Uncle Festy, you are so right :smalltongue:

hap_hazard
2009-03-24, 10:01 PM
Trixie. Conga line. :smallbiggrin:

Andre Fairchilde
2009-03-24, 10:10 PM
I'm going with Uncle Festy.

I was very very wrong about Dragoon. Dragoon - my apologies to you.

I'm guessing there are four to five wolves in this game, of which there may be an additional devil.

Jontom Xire
2009-03-25, 04:35 AM
I point at Dirk Kris unless I get a better offer.

Dr. Bath
2009-03-25, 03:27 PM
Recaiden. I'm not sure, something just seems fishy about you.

Istari
2009-03-25, 05:31 PM
Day will end in a few hours

TFT
2009-03-25, 07:41 PM
Just to make things interesting...

Dirk Kris

Recaiden
2009-03-25, 07:53 PM
Dirk Kris because Fin so nicely changed his point. And the whole not wanting to die thing.

Uncle Festy
2009-03-25, 08:13 PM
Ok, Dirk to seal my survival.
Hate to lynch the neutral, but hate to die even more. :smalltongue:

Istari
2009-03-25, 08:20 PM
Day ends now update will come when I wake up :smalltongue:

Gnomish Wanderer
2009-03-26, 03:38 AM
!!! I missed it twice!!!

:smalleek:I need to check this more frequently.

PirateMonk
2009-03-29, 08:00 PM
Any chance of an update?

Jontom Xire
2009-03-31, 02:45 AM
Bumpitty bump!

<sobs in memoriam of an excellent SMBG that seems to have died>

Andre Fairchilde
2009-03-31, 01:08 PM
tap tap tap... "Is this microphone thing on?"

(It's been about six real life days since the day phase ended.

I say we give another week before declaring this game dead?)

Trixie
2009-03-31, 01:52 PM
Istari isn't active in F/SN either. I think he has valid RL reasons, though, if he didn't even leave a note that he will be absent.

Andre Fairchilde
2009-03-31, 02:35 PM
Life happens. :smalleek:

Shades of Gray
2009-03-31, 04:33 PM
Zis is what co-narrators are for.

Trixie
2009-03-31, 04:41 PM
You see, I have a funny story to tell there... :smallamused:

hap_hazard
2009-04-01, 06:14 AM
^: Pray tell.

Fleeing Coward
2009-04-04, 04:18 AM
Anyone interested in getting this game finished if Istari doesn't return?
I wouldn't mind dropping out to narrate if I'm able to get all the roles.

Istari
2009-04-07, 06:22 PM
I'm back, as I said in central my interwebz was down but I'll try to get the game back up in a day or so after I catch up in everything else

Fleeing Coward
2009-04-07, 10:31 PM
Welcome back istari.
Guess we can resume the regular programming of killing more students... I mean lynching more teachers.

Andre Fairchilde
2009-04-13, 09:50 PM
So.... :smalleek:

Can we at least see what happened with the lynch? :smallconfused:

Or if the game is over a list of who was what? :smalleek:

Uncle Festy
2009-04-14, 06:01 PM
Gone for the next 2 days.
Don't autolynch me.

Istari
2009-04-14, 06:46 PM
So.... :smalleek:

Can we at least see what happened with the lynch? :smallconfused:

Or if the game is over a list of who was what? :smalleek:

I was waiting to see if anyone was interested in continuing, but yeah

Teachers

Pirate Monk Math Teacher: makes someones vote count as +2 or -2
Fleeing Coward English Teacher: voids
Aemoh History Teacher: scrys
Dr. BathScience Teacher: makes someone immune from all night actions

Students

Uncle Festy Nerd: chooses a subject every night, that teacher can’t use their ability
Dragoon Model Student: banes
Hap Hazard Geek: scries inaccurately 50%
Catseye Journalist: scyer
Murska Popular Student: can make someone get lynched one time regardless of who would normally be lynched
Recaiden Gangster: one time night kill
Banjo Active Student: vote counts as two
Trixie Sleeping Student: scries inaccurately 25%
Gnomish Wanderer Texting student: use emotes for random ability
Fin Bayar Andre BFF’s: masons
Shades of Gray Jock: one time night kill immunity

Dirk Kris/Jontom Xire Ex boy/girl friend you win if you kill the other

PirateMonk
2009-04-14, 08:46 PM
That was fun while it lasted.