PDA

View Full Version : Thread Moving II

Gorbash Kazdar
2006-08-25, 06:23 PM
Comrade Gorby: Due to the ongoing process of bringing the Compendium up to date, more old threads from Gaming will be popping up from time to time as they are discovered. Please bear with us while we move over what should be this last sizeable chunk of threads.

If these threads knock one you've just posted off the first page, you may bump it back up. Also, I recommend using bookmarks to keep track of threads important to you for the next few days.

This newly moved batch of threads seem only as old as last month, so we should get through them quickly.

Gorbash Kazdar
2006-08-31, 09:56 PM
Comrade Gorby: Due to a combination of business and laziness, I did have not yet completed the final move of threads mentioned in the previous post. I will begin doing so as soon as I finish this post. Again, please bear with us as the move is completed, and keep in mind that bumping a thread is allowed in this case.

Gorbash Kazdar
2006-08-31, 09:59 PM
Comrade Gorby: There are slightly more threads in this final batch than I though... there's, uh, about 37 of them. My apologies for the disruption this will cause, but it has to be done at some point.

Gorbash Kazdar
2006-08-31, 10:22 PM
Comrade Gorby: And that should do it. I also bumped the first 30-someodd threads posted to in the last 24hrs that got pushed down by the move so that the front page isn't made up of a bunch of old threads.