PDA

View Full Version : Demon's Den (TOWN)

Pages : [1] 2

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-16, 02:06 PM
Among the hollowed out roots of a twisted and ancient oak tree deep in the forest is the den of the Feral Demon commonly known as Bubble, and more uncommonly known as Nunda. The entrance is hidden, but open and not magically protected. However, for unwanted guests there is a good twenty foot drop from the worming rooty entrance and the main chambers.

Dropping down, the walls are thick dirt and rock, roots snaking in and out of the halls like massive worms, branches clinging at the air to catch the unwary off guard. Through the semidark gloom, the first chamber is not terribly big, twenty foot ceiling and twelve feet across, eighteen forward in front of oneself. heading forward here is a huge open archway concealed by a thick red cloth. Directly to the right, a thinner entrance covered by a thick blue cloth.

Through the blue door is a large, open cavern, fourty to fifty feet in circumfrence a small underwater spring creating a pond to one side. For now, the room is as empty as the entrance, perhaps a few boxes or jars to one side, or earthen attempts at furniture left about halfheartedly.

Returning to the red door, it should actually be surprisingly hard to get through. The cloths is thick, and seemingly endless should one try and get through uninvited. Inside, different, multicolored cloth is still everywhere, draping the walls, floor, and hanging from the ceilings in a grand cascade of color. They seem to shift and move, out of the corner of ones eye. While only twenty feet across and high, the room is at least a hundred feet deep, sloping slightly upwards. At the end, where the hanging cloth is the thickest, usually is where the Feral Demon rests, hidden or in the open.

Through the cloth and walls, should one find the well hidden and small entrance and enter, there is another, smaller room. Circular and smoothed out, almost glassy, seems to be a lab. Half finished gadgets and other experiments are carefully built among piles of parts and components. One section seems to be devoted to more magical or biological experiments, mad scientist-like floating body parts and animals in clear test-tube like jars.

IN SHORT!
Theres this underground lair under a huge tree, with dirt and root walls. Theres an entrance, then a blue cloth door to a room with a spring, and a big red cloth door to a room that is like MADE of cloth. From the cloth room there is Bubble's lab.
ITS ALSO WEARING SHORTS
~~~

Dennis should wind up here if he followed the little robot. Should he fall from the entrance, he might actually hovor safely to the bottom. Bubble is nowhere in sight.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-16, 02:10 PM
((I can't read all that place description! Summarize that whole description in one or two sentences! I have a short attention span! :smallfrown: ))

Dennis looks around for Bubble, I guess.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-16, 02:17 PM
(sorry, I like to be detailed so I'm not tempted by godmoddy "no, it was there the whole time!"ing)

The red curtain parts in front of Dennis, leading to the room seemingly made of cloth, I'm in my lab, Dennis, let me lead you there. Bubble's voice from nowhere says. Indeed, more cloth parts along the walls of the second room, leading to Bubble's lab. He seems hard at work building robots.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-16, 02:21 PM
((I understand.))

Dennis goes to Bubble, then.
Hello buddy. Interesting place you got here. Dennis observes, making small talk.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-16, 02:27 PM
Thank you. Bubble nods, still working on the robot. He pauses and tosses Dennis a brightly glittering golfball sized ruby, Will this work as payment? It's Demon's Blood, concentrated magical energy with many uses and functions. Should fetch a lot of usual money on the market. He pauses, pensive, Of course, first I suppose we should work out what I want you to do... Any questions, first, any inibitions or personal beleifs that would hinder you in your duties?

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-16, 02:35 PM
Dennis pokets the ruby.

Duties? Why would I do anything you tell me to do? :smallconfused::smallannoyed:

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-16, 02:52 PM
Bubble seems bewildered, Because I'm paying you to! What do you think that ruby is for?!

(FCKING FORUMS...)

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-16, 03:01 PM
((Tell me about it. Metaphorically. :smallsigh:))

So there WILL be more payment, eh? Excellent! :amused:

Well, I think I'd have a problem with you trying to control me, and by calling yourself "king", but other then that I think I can do whatever job you want.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-16, 03:06 PM
Bubble stares at Dennis incredulously, But I'm your boss now, I have to at least have some amount of control... he sighs heavily, Whatever! Whatever. I'm not going to mentally command you.

He sighs, Though I suppose you're right, I'm hardly a prince in terms of power... But I will be King, eventually, I'm going to work my way up there... he eyes Dennis, Sort of like you. You wanted to become king someday as well. he waves his hands, smirking, Would you like to get some formal experience with Town?

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-16, 03:11 PM
"Formal expirence with town?" You're not making any sense, dude. :smallconfused:

Also, nobody's my boss. I may do your job for the right pay, but don't expect me to serve your every whim. :smallannoyed:

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-16, 03:17 PM
Bubble takes a breath, then continues, Alright, alright, I can do a lot myself, it just helps to have more people on my side, alright! he shakes his head a little, then smiles again, I mean that would you like experience with ruling by helping me take over Town? A sort of rule, I suppose...

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-16, 03:30 PM
Dennis' eyes widen.

Rule the town? :smalleek:

............ Yeah. I think I could help you do that. :amused:

I suppose I'll call you boss if you pull it off.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-16, 03:38 PM
Bubble smirks, But first, I need to prepare. he waves to his robots and experiments, And I need some live specimens. Can you gather as many NPCs as you can and bring them back here? Maybe a PC or two, if you're lucky, bu those are much more dangerous... he turns back to his work, Oh, unless you see Chris Wogal. I need him.... bring him here, alive, if you can.

(deadtime, again)

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-16, 03:47 PM
Dennis nods, and goes off to follow Bubble's orders.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-17, 05:50 PM
Bubble pauses from his work suddenly, tapping the table lightly. He looks confused, then his face clears, Oh. It was still around?
He returns to building robots, now slightly irritated, Oh yes, now I see...
A pause
How long could it take to grab some NPCs...? he frowns, He... can't have been killed or imprisoned, could he have been? he huffs a sigh.

~

Bubble taps his hand impatiently, Dammit! If you want to get something done... he leaves his den angrily.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-18, 09:13 PM
Bubble laughs aloud as he drops back into the den, gut apparently full with Jeq and Em following him. Damn! Why in the world was I waiting for Dennis?! This was surprisingly easy! he taps his stomach and heads back to his lab, willing Jeq to follow. Only NPC's... but they'll do... and two PC's...! he laughs, giddy, wide, demonic grin on his face.
Now the real work begins...!

He suddenly inhales, face snapping into a concentrated frown, but it swiftly passes, getting back to his experiments.

Beans
2009-03-18, 09:19 PM
Em struggles helplessly in Jeq's grip.
Jequa? Bubble?! What is this?!
Quiet. Jequa cuffs the Drone about the head roughly.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-18, 09:34 PM
Ah, Em, dont worry, I'm just going to make you and Jeq much stronger for a better world! he waves his hand, smirking, Or something like that. Is it to your satifsaction? he snorts, But first, I need to run a few tests, if you'll be patient with me... he wills Jequa to take Em to the blue room, and the two of them to remain there. Bubble will try and cast sleep over the area once they get there.

(sorry, phone call...)

Beans
2009-03-18, 09:37 PM
Jeq obeys, but before Sleep is cast, she keys in a manual shutdown in Em (who would be unaffected by Sleep).
Snoooore.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-18, 09:49 PM
Bubble gets right to work, experimenting with robots, magic, and NPC's, sadistic grin splashed across his face. Jeq and Em might be out for a while....

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-19, 05:10 PM
Dennis drops in. Seemingly alone. He looks for Bubble.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-19, 05:15 PM
Bubble is in his lab, back to Dennis, experimenting on an NPC
Too hard for you, Dennis? he puts shortly, noticing the absence of anyone else.
Though Chris seems to be outside...

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-19, 05:21 PM
Not at all, runt! Where do you want me to put your NPCs and PC? :smallcool:

He says, triumphantly.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-19, 05:24 PM
Bubble turns to Dennis incredulously, then lightens, Oh right... the Blue room, behind the blue curtain in the entrance hall. he pauses, seeming to measure up Dennis, You managed to get a PC?

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-19, 05:31 PM
Darn tootin'! :smallcool:

Dennis goes to where Bubble had said to go and coughs up about 10 nameless NPCs and the unconscious Morgan.

I didn't know how many to get, so I figured just to come back with what I got.

What do you need these for, anyway? :smallconfused:

Morgan pitifully groans while lying on the floor, covered in slobber.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-19, 05:37 PM
Food for one.... he eyes Morgan coldly, And for another, I'm making Biomechanical Warrior Slaves... NPC's they'd fall quick... but PCs...
He waves to his own captives, Jequa and Emminy.
I'll begin working on these two... I've already got thier formatting planned out... they'll be more powerful than the typical NPC...
He attempts to collect Jeq and Em and bring them to his lab to rebuild them, Dennis, watch the entrance, Chris might be here soon... we need to guard against him, he's powerful... but dont kill him. His face is very, very cold, emotionless, He'd make a powerful Biomechanical Warrior...

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-19, 05:43 PM
Dennis rolls his eyes, and goes to guard the entrance.

So, when this Chris guy come, you want me to subdue him or what? Beat the crap out of him? :smallconfused::smallannoyed:

Morgan begins to stir.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-19, 05:49 PM
Keep him occupied, yes, if I cant knock him out myself... he gets to work on Jequa first, already starting to pour all his focus into her creation, I need to focus for this work... find a way to subdue him, like Morgan...

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-19, 05:51 PM
Actually, the dude was already asleep when I found him. :smallredface: Dennis says, sheepishly.

Morgan begins to open his eyes. He dosen't say anything, though.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-19, 06:11 PM
It doesnt matter.... I'm confident you can take on Chris. Bubble is still quite focused on Jequa, plus, he's quite certain Morgan would be unable to leave the blue room.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-19, 06:20 PM
Dennis guards the entrance, holding his large hammer firmly with a grin on his face.

Morgan tries to get up, but is too tired.

Where the heck am I? :smallconfused: He askes aloud.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-19, 06:24 PM
Bubble ignores Morgan.
Morgan should find himself in a dirt cavern with a pool of water on one side. About ten unconcious NPCs are around him as well as some earthen mounds.

Beans
2009-03-19, 07:17 PM
Jeq, strapped to an operating table, blinks.
I am being improved.
No! The last remnants of the "real" her shout in her head. This is butchery! I won't be turned into a machine for my psychotic nephew!
I will. She answers back out loud. He is not just my nephew, but my commander as well... and when he says to jump, I'll ask how high.
Thus died Jequa Cessarin, beloved sister, aunt and in-law. Thus was born Jequa Cessarin, fanatical servant.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-19, 07:22 PM
Bubble grins wide, finishing up the last of his additions. That's right, Auntie Jequa... that's right. I am your commander now, and you will be my warrior, my bodyguard... he undoes the straps, still grinning insanely, like a kid finishing an amazing project Rise, my creation!

Beans
2009-03-19, 07:31 PM
Jeq rises a. I mean, arises. Silvery biomechanics litter her body; down the bride of her nose and to the hairline, down her neck and spine, spreading out across her shoulders and back, running down the back of her arms and legs like a pattern of tattoos. Computerized components protrude somewhat from the back of her head; the small of her back is set with a small blue gem; the Symbol is shown on her forehead.

She re-dons her mesh shirt, boots, white pants, silvery half-top, black crossbelts, and white duster. With unnatural speed, she lunges at and grabs Emminy, who screams pitiously in terror.
Prepare the next subject, Master Nephew?

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-19, 07:36 PM
Bubble grins inhumanly wide, Ah, you read my mind, Jeq. You still retain all your former cleverness... he grabs for Em's arm himself, Oh the ideas I have for this one... already part robot... this should be fun~!

Beans
2009-03-19, 07:40 PM
Em screams moar. SCREEMS.
Jeq straps her into the Table of Improvement.
Shut up, Drone. You're going to be improved, just as I was.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-19, 07:45 PM
Listen to your commander, Emminy... He takes out his tools and parts, beginning to operate!

(crap, quick deadtime...)

Beans
2009-03-19, 07:58 PM
Emminy is silenced by a Jequa-flavored fist to the head. Can't have screaming disrupting the Master's concentration, can we?

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-19, 08:00 PM
Hardly a distraction, he was already fast at work. He smiles tightly and offers his thanks to Jequa, hands darting to and fro excitedly.

Durp
2009-03-19, 08:11 PM
Chris drops in, and without hesitation tries to shoot Bubble several times with the antimagic death ray. It's an AoE, so it will be hard to dodge, or be protected from.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-19, 08:16 PM
Look, I wrote a lengthy description for you all for a reason. Dont ignore it. some might, but its important now.

As you drop down, you see a thick red cloth in front of you and a blue one to the side. As you shoot forward, they smack into and hit the red cloth, freezing parts of it.

~

Bubble snaps up from his work in the lab, angry, Dennis... fuh, useless. he waves his hand idly at Jequa, Incapacitate him. Dont kill him.

Beans
2009-03-19, 08:19 PM
Jequa grabs her Incinerator rifle from a nearby table, and fires up... something internal. A mild humming is heard.
She strides toward the red cloth, and attempts to sweep it aside. As she sweeps, she'll fire a burst in the general direction of the antimagic shots.

Durp
2009-03-19, 08:20 PM
... OOPS. I'm sorry, I failed. Anyhoo, Chris lands on his butt. He swears. He gets up, trying to run through the doors and fire AoE (area of effect (covers a large area, and is impossible to block seeing as it is surrounding everything)) Antimagic blasts into the place.
EDIT:Chris sees the shot and manages to duck, only some of his hair getting singed.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-19, 08:26 PM
Well, the red cloth freezes, crackling to the touch, but moveable.

~

Bubble snorts and keeks working, I cant waste focus trying to control my new experiments.... he bites his lip and waves his hand. Two Biomechanical Warriors run after Jequa, while one stands just inside Bubble's lab door.

~

Two more guys, build something like Jequa's new form, but clunkier and less refined, burst through the red cloth. One charges forward, weilding an electrified staff, the other draws two pistols and runs to the side, shooting at Chris.

Beans
2009-03-19, 08:32 PM
Jeq stumbles as the antimagic hits her, but keeps coming. She fires her rifle again, this time set to Stun. Which, interestingly enough, has a 51% chance of causing a miscarriage---but Chris isn't pregnant, so who cares?
((Deadtime.))

Durp
2009-03-19, 08:36 PM
Chris, seeing the blast coming as he gets ready to punch the mechasolider, changes his plan and tries to grab the mechasolider with his robotic arm, swinging him in a wide arc, trying to block the stun blast and pistols with him, firing his now set-to-regular-frying-people death ray pistol at everyone as he quickly rotates.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-19, 08:41 PM
((Sorry! I had to unexpectedly deadtime! DAMIT! :frown:))

Dennis jumps in quickly and tries to smash Chris with his mighty hammer, which swings at great speed towards Chris's head to cause skull-explodingly high damage.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-19, 08:43 PM
Untrained and mostly prototype NPC's, the two go flying into one another, shouting. Sparks and parts fly, and they lie in a heap, dazed, but trying to get to thier feet. Blood and parts are scattered everywhere, but they must keep fighting on...

~

Bubble in his lab moans angrily, First Dennis, now Jequa?! Dammit Town! Down you, I hate you! he slams down his tools and focuses. He waves his hand, and five treaded gunnerbots glide out into the cloth room. There they wait...

Durp
2009-03-19, 08:49 PM
Chris shoots at the stumbling NPC's while dodging the hammer with incredible speed. Really, he must've done some damn good working out to get that quick. It's still humanly possible, he's not super humanly fast or anything, but still...

Anyway, a note is left on Dennis' hammer, seeing as he just smashed it into a sticky note.

Dennis-
My main man, I had a feeling I'd face you, so I wrote a note. I know that the only reason that you would work for Bubble is that he's paying you a substantial amount of money. I will triple that amount if you help defeat Bubble's goons. Not him, though. Leave him to me.
-Chris

He runs through the door into the cloth room. He raises an eyebrow.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-19, 08:51 PM
The NPC's are shot a lot more, parts, both human and robotic, fly everywhere. Gunslinger's gone, but Staffguy does a final swipe at Chris' legs, trying to stun him...

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-19, 08:53 PM
Dennis dosen't seem to notice the note.

Damnit! I missed! :smallfurious::smallfrown:

I must be getting old. :smallsigh: He covers his head in disgrace and growls.

He runs to get Chris.

Durp
2009-03-19, 09:02 PM
The note grows little legs.
(( To tell you the truth, I actually predicted that you would say that, Q. No, seriously. ))
It tries to jump on to Dennis now.

The staff will miss, seeing as he bolted from the hammer. In fact, the hammer might hit the NPC, and vice versa...

Chris sees the robots and tries to leap past them, seeing as they won't be very agile on treads. He switches back to Antimagic and fires at Bubble as he does so.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-19, 09:05 PM
You still dont see bubble. the antimagic feilds crackle against the cloth. And just because the things are on treads doesnt mean that they cant move and shoot. Which they do. They whip at many angles, firing off heavy stun rounds all around Chris.

Crap, I mean that, they stay still. thier upper bodies move...

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-19, 09:09 PM
((I guess my character is predictable. But still, I don' think I will have Dennis make a heel-face turn just yet. Too early.))

Dennis is slightly frightened by the note and tries to brush it away as he chases Chris. His hammer is held high and expression is frightening.

Durp
2009-03-19, 09:14 PM
The note has little foot claws and holds on. it tries to push itself in front of his face.
(( Makes enough sense. ))

Chris' coat is completely perforated, which is a pretty big blow to Chris, seeing as he would have to pick his gadgets off of the floor if he wanted to use them... Now he only has his arm and his death ray. He swears and looks for some kind of door (the lab door) that Bubble might have gone through, while dodging stun blasts.

Wait, a giant green penguin's expression is frightening? To who, Kirby?

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-19, 09:19 PM
The stun blasts follow him like AA guns follow planes. See the trajectory, fire where the plane will be... or, try to, Chris is much more agile and can turn faster than a plane.

The walls are all made of cloth, and there seems to be no visible door. It might be behind the cloth.

~

Bubble sighs heavily, settling on the floor and starting to meditate Honestly... little bug....

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-19, 09:20 PM
((Green? :smallconfused:

Anyway, he isn't a penguin really. Dennis is a penguin man. And having the same name, race, and powers as the Kirby villain as actually a coincidence. They are two different people. :smalltongue:

Imagine Jayne Cobb from Firefly (if you have watched that show) but with sleek blue feathers, a huge hook-like beak and huge talons. Scary, eh? :smalltongue:))

Dennis tries to inhale the note.

((Deadtime.))

Durp
2009-03-19, 09:25 PM
The note stays in place. It grows a speaker and yells straight in Dennis' ear:
READ ME, DAMMIT!

Chris looks at all the cloth as he dodges. He gets an Idea. A really stupid one that wouldn't work in real life. He starts wall running. When he falls through the door, he'll find Bubble. It might take a while, and it might hurt Chris' arm's built in holosheild (think the things the gungans held in SW Ep. 1), but it will probably eventually work...

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-19, 09:29 PM
Yeah, thing is, Chris, you didnt freeze all the cloth...

The cloth might start catching on to Chris feet, holding him fast, starting to wrap around him... the gunshootyturrent things still firing rounds...

Durp
2009-03-19, 09:34 PM
Chris is caught.
Whoop!
He falls down, accidentally dodging the blasts. He swings a chainsword arm upward at the cloth.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-19, 09:37 PM
The chainsword gets caught, tearing some of the cloth, but it catches in the blades, holding it fast. The cloth is wrapping swiftly, and the robots still blasting away.

Durp
2009-03-19, 09:40 PM
Chris, with a scream of rage, plants his feet on the wall and pushes, tearing his arms free, and turning his chainsword into a cannon. He shoots at the cl-

He is hit by a stun bolt. He is not unconscious, only paralized and very unhappy.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-19, 09:49 PM
The robotrs will probably fire a few more, just to be sure.

Bubble's eyes snap open, a hint of a smile slapping across his mostly shocked face. He practically jumps to his feet and strides out of his lab, restrained ecastay apparent.
Even the mighty Chris Wogal can be taken down?! his voice grinds, deeply, striding over to where Chris is,You had me worried for a time, very worried!!! he hovers over Chris, But, but you are only human... for now... he leans down, gently grabbing at Chris shoulders.

Durp
2009-03-19, 09:52 PM
Son, I have to say, I'm quite proud of you.
He does not seem angry at all. And yes, his face is not paralyzed.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-19, 09:57 PM
Bubble's smile takes on a warmer tone, what, for taking down you? Surpassing the master? He hefts Chris up, probably, still holding him tightly by the shoulders, Or something else? Go ahead, keep talking, you deserve some last words, I suppose, for everything. Bubble grinds out a silly little laugh, giddy.

Durp
2009-03-19, 10:02 PM
Well, mainly the fact that you enslaved an entire town and turned them into robots. Oh, and would you mind leaving Ruby out of this conversation? I would rather just talk to you...

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-19, 10:08 PM
Bubble seems only slightly shocked, but it wont get rid of the giddiness, Oh... this voice, cant help it. Toooooo heavy of a program running. he giggles again, And I'm only working on the enslaving the whole town, I'm still in the ex~per~i~men~tal phase! he laughs again, shaking slightly, tears in his eyes, Oh, wow, wow, emotions...! I'm enjoying this! he takes a few breaths, grinning down at Chris.
Sorry, sorry... lemme, lemme talk to Chris alone.... Bubble's original, squeaky voice grinds in his throat. It actually sounds... really bizzare. and unsuited to teenager body.

Durp
2009-03-19, 10:08 PM
Hey, son. It's been a while.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-19, 10:13 PM
Not really, its only been a week, few days beyond, at most... Bubble giggles You cant stand it, can you? You cant stand it!

Durp
2009-03-19, 10:15 PM
I mean that it's been a while since I've talked to you, not that abusive Ruby person... Anyway, how did you manage to come up with the Idea that I'm using you as a toy? Seriously, i would like to know.

Edit:
Can't stand what?

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-19, 10:23 PM
No, no, Simigdáli's not abusive! Not at all! bubble giggles, tears still flowing down his face, of joy, And you havnt been talking to him, you've been talking to both of us, we're one in the same now! It's a wonderful feeling, having someone I can finally trust fully! he giggles again.
Toy? Yes, you have been. You tote me around, use me in your cracked up schemes when its unnecesary, and once you find something better, you chase after that instead. Like Thryza, like everyone to you. Just things that you can toss about like rag dolls, no way will they break....
He calms down a little, I didnt care at first, I really didnt. But honestly... you've done many, many things.... as a demon... no, you are a demon of a human, self concerned in entirety. Not sure why, but I expected better.
He shrugs, Oh well. I still love you, though Simigdáli wanted you killed, I had a better idea, much better...
he giggles again, Since we obviously cant stand to stay apart for our own selfish, petty little demonic reasons...

Durp
2009-03-19, 10:38 PM
He smiles.
Bubble, you keep being absolutely sure that you're right, that everything is so black and white... I jumped between you and Thryza so much because there was no middle ground. You were very needy, and needed me to care for you, and Thryza wanted attention from her boyfriend.
He gets a bit more serious.
And you seem to think you're the only person in the world who feels like he was used. Go ahead, rip open my shirt and see the burns, scars of wounds my father gashed into me, the mental trauma I sustain from his assault... Do you honestly think I would ever do anything even like that to you? You're my goddamned son! My heart and soul! My little boy! I love you more than life itself!
He sighs.
But of course you'll never listen to me... Not while Simigdali is poisoning your mind against me... Bubble, we went through a rough patch, you and I, and he managed to twist it, to manipulate it into something that tore us apart! Us! The most emotionally connected people in the world! Apparently, you trust him, the person who only uses you for his own pleasures. Emotions... Power... Life... So, tell me, who's the one using you? Me, or him? Hell, don't tell me the answer, apparently you're going to enslave me in a few seconds. Just maul it over. Oh, and if you think that I'm doing this for myself, I would have killed you half an hour ago.
(( And now, a night-long intermission. Deadtime for now. ))

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-19, 10:47 PM
Bubble looks serious through the speech, though tears still stuff his eyes, Apparently, you dont understand what 'for yourself' means... he laughs, And there are no secrets that can be kept among cores. Yes, I know Simigdáli hates you. Yes, I know he's just trying to emotionally mantipulate me, and thats what demons do, use eachother. But... we share the same body, and have put our minds together, in harmony... he sighs, You're right, really. About all of it. But hey. Bubble hefts Chris in his arms and smiles warmly Doesnt really matter now!
He brings Chris closer to himself, pausing, almost irregularly for a second...
Because... I care.

Durp
2009-03-20, 05:37 PM
So you know that he warped you against me, and that if he wasn't here, we would be happy?

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-20, 05:47 PM
No, we wouldnt be happy Chris. Bubble puts lightly, very serious, If Simigdáli wasnt here... I'd still depend on you, and be insanely needy, thinking that you were my mate... he pauses, I might've even killed Thryza. Or you.
Yes, Simigdáli hates you. I know that. But I know I never could, and now... he smiles, weakly, hesitating, Now I'm not clingy, not crazy, not eaten up inside. He snickers, And this'll help. It will Chris. It will. He hugs Chris tightly, wrapping around him...

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-20, 05:53 PM
Dennis reads the very persistant note that has been yelling at him.

Then he tries to tear it apart.

Pft. As if. :smallannoyed:

If the note is ripped rather then it being impossible to rip for some reason or it exploding or something, Dennis will run over to Chris and Bubble.

Time to take out the trash. :smallannoyed: He says, as he brings down his hammer fast to try to crush Chris' head again.

Durp
2009-03-20, 05:54 PM
Fine. I wanted to talk to you regularly, but...
Fortunately for Bubble, stun rays work on biological creatures. Unfortunately, Chris is not entirely biological. As anti magic pumps out of his arm, he says:
Now, we should be able to talk...

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-20, 05:59 PM
Bubble's eyes widen at Dennis, No, Dont! Cant you see he's stunned?!

Ha, yeah right. ....Ow. Bubble hunches over, gritting his teeth, voice still grinding, Oh.... ow, ow ow... OW! This is worse than when I just go down auuuug! his voice grinds, practically sobbing, How could you stand this...?!

Durp
2009-03-20, 06:02 PM
Chris' thumb turns into a syringe. He stabs himself in time to throw off Bubble and catch the hammer.
Dennis, listen carefully. I will triple whatever Bubble is paying you if you help me incapacitate him for the moment.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-20, 06:07 PM
Dennis spits in disgust.

You think that's the ONLY thing I care about? Money? PAH! :smallsigh:

Bubble is my greatest chance at world domination, and I can't pass up a chance like that for triple pay! :smallbiggrin:

The hammer has a little hatch that opens up and spews extremely hot fire.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-20, 06:08 PM
Chris! Chris, I'm going to make things better, make you better, stronger! Ow... so... so you wont keep falling victim to the mind control... so, so we can rule together, side by side, and actually trust... dont you want that?! To just be together... Bubble still grips at his gut, shivering, like he's trying to maintain conciousness. He mutters swear words under his breath.

Durp
2009-03-20, 06:16 PM
Asbestos lined clothing is fun. He tries to throw aside the hammer and hit Dennis.
Stupid video game characters that are made for comic relief don't ever take over the world. Stupid video game characters like you. Stop pretending that you can be something more than a green penguin people laugh at. And that's forgetting the fact that I have gods on my side. Now shut up and help.
He looks back at Bubble.
Bubble, I've been an evil scientist long enough to know that "side by side" means "have fun being Igor".

Beans
2009-03-20, 06:22 PM
Oh, how nice. Jeq undeadtimes, and points her lazur gunn at Chris---but makes no further move lest he do... things.
Do not threaten the Master-Nephew.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-20, 06:22 PM
I'm not mad scientist, I'm a demon. And a demon that cares about your well being. Do you not trust me enough? Did you not just have pride for what I was doing five minute ago? Bubble laughs, painfully, Maybe we dont have enough trust if you dont beleive me, your son...

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-20, 06:26 PM
Just something for Chris to consider:

((Green? :smallconfused:

Anyway, he isn't a penguin really. Dennis is a penguin man. And having the same name, race, and powers as the Kirby villain as actually a coincidence. They are two different people. :smalltongue:

Imagine Jayne Cobb from Firefly (if you have watched that show) but with sleek blue feathers, a huge hook-like beak and huge talons. Scary, eh? :smalltongue:))

Dennis is getting fed up. He attempts to pick Chris up.

STOP WINNING BY SUCH ASS-PULLAGE, YOU F%@$! :furious: Dennis yells, furious at what some may call god-modding (not me though).

If the did pick him up, he will use his Vacuum Power!!! to suck him into his own body.

Durp
2009-03-20, 06:30 PM
Bubble, if there is anyone in the world I love and trust it's you, but how do I know Simigdali isn't pulling the strings?

He is picked up. He manages to grab the beak with his arms and feet, angling himself so any more vaccuming will snap the jaw, and by extension, the neck.
(( He knows. He just knows Dennis is prone to anger and recklessness, so he insults him quite a bit. ))

(( Oh, and that is not ass pullage. Ask anyone. His clothes are all completely fire proof ))

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-20, 06:34 PM
We are working together, yes... Bubble seems disappointed. And also in pain. He looks at Dennis and Jequa like he doesnt know what to do anymore...

Beans
2009-03-20, 06:35 PM
Master, are you injured?
She attempts to dart in and drag Bubble to a safer distance.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-20, 06:40 PM
Anti-magic... he mutters to Jequa, willingly dragged away. How big's the area of effect?

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-20, 06:41 PM
Dennis knows what Chris is doing, then tries the opposite: Blow Power!!! Something he just made up now.

He sends out a concentrated air blast to blast Chris with enough force to hurl an elephant 90 yards. But quickly uses Vacuum Power!!! again shortly after the blowing to try to inhale the blasted Chris.

A little like those finger-traps, only instead of pushing to get the finger out, he tries blowing to get the mad scientist in. :smalltongue:

Durp
2009-03-20, 06:46 PM
The opposite of what he wanted happens. Only his legs are blown off, and he flips around to the back of Dennis' head, jumping off after jequa. He tries to land on her and say:
Bubble, I love you, but I do not want to turn into this spineless husk.

(( Not ass pullage. Ask anyone, Chris' clothing is lined with asbestos. This has been mentioned MANY times. ))

(( Deadtime. ))

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-20, 06:55 PM
I wasnt going to! Bubble cries, Jequa was among my first experiments, a prototype for PCs! all of my energy would have been put into you... I wouldnt need this when... Bubble just shakes his head, Dammit Chris... gone again...

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-20, 06:56 PM
((AH. I didn't know that.

Still, sometimes the technology you use seems a little ass-pullish, though.

Then again, same could be said about Dennis' moves, so I'm sorry.))

Spineless!? Ad least I don't use cheaty gizmos to be an unstoppable god-machine!...Although that would be cool.

Yeah, maybe I should do that! :smallsmile:

But for now...........

Dennis tries to vacuum up Bubble.

Buddy! Get into my mouth! Trust me! :smallwink:

Vacuum Power!!!

[EDIT] Nevermind. :smallsigh:

No vaccum power!

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-20, 07:04 PM
Bubble actually looks horrified at the thought of more vaccuum power, and honestly releived that there wont be any. He rises to his feet, staring at Chris, Dammit, I cant do anything now... he rolls his shoulder uncomfortably and heads back to his lab. He needs to finish Em... yes, get that under control first...

Beans
2009-03-20, 07:07 PM
Jeq is landed on, but due to deadtimery she extricates herself from beneath him.
I feel no shame in being a prototype. I take pride in it, brother-in-law. She curls her lip at these last words.

Emminy is heard struggling and trying to escape her bonds; she is unlikely to succeed, but better safe than sorry, hm?

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-20, 07:09 PM
Bubble will pin her down, face blank, and gets back to work, hopefully completing her this time around...

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-20, 07:12 PM
Dennis dosen't vaccum power.

He then walks over to Bubble.

I bet that Chris character wouldn't such a hard guy to control if all his high-tech gizmos were made useless. Can't you make something that can turn 'em all off? That would be cool. :smallwink:

Morgan wakes up again.

Where the heck am I? He askes again. And why are there dead NPCs surrounding me! AHHH! :smalleek: :smallconfused: He screams and cowers. He then tries to get out of the dirt cavern.

Beans
2009-03-20, 07:19 PM
Em is pinned. She snivels and wails---until the overlayed programming is inserted, at which point she falls silent and stays still.

Jeq hears Morgan, spins around, and lets off a warning shot about a foot from his... foot.
Stop or I'll stop you myself.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-20, 07:23 PM
The cloth, being the obvious exit, seems to give way to the touch, but it seems to volumous to pass through... Morgan wont be able to get through there.

Bubble keeps working, face blank, If I did then my own gizmos wouldn't work...

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-20, 07:29 PM
Morgan leaps in fear.

AIGGGH! Please, where am I?! What will be happening to me?!

Bubble?! Did I just hear your voice? Bubble!!! You gotta SAVE ME! :eek: Morgan pitifully wails.

So make the effect temporary! Make it so both your gizmos only are useless for a short time!

Then, I'll give Chris the pummeling of a lifetime! Heh heh! :smallamused:

He'll be a LOT easier to capture without technology, since I am completly self-sufficient! Get it? :smallbiggrin:

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-20, 07:34 PM
I said knock out not KILL Bubble growls at Dennis, giving him an irritated glare.

He sighs heavily, his voice near morgan, but not Bubble himself, Calm down, Morgan. You'll be just fine, theres nothing to worry about. Just relax, and I'll come to get you when I can. At the speed he's working, he should be nearly donw with Em...

Beans
2009-03-20, 07:40 PM
Jeq walks over toward him, Incinerator (http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/c/c1/A280_blaster_rifle.jpg)rifle no longer pointed right at him.
You'll be fine. He's almost done working on Em, so just stay still.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-20, 08:40 PM
((Is it just me, or did the forums just crash?))

Dennis groans.

I didn't say "KILL" either! Yeesh. :smallsigh:

Morgan looks at Jeq curiously and afraid. He does stay put, though.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-20, 08:46 PM
Bubble glares at Em in place of Dennis, finishing his project up.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-20, 08:47 PM
((Deadtime.))

Beans
2009-03-20, 08:49 PM
Em's eye flickers once.
Commander. She says it in nothing more than calm realization and acknowledgment. Her voice is... the same, but used in a different way.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-21, 07:49 AM
Morning in the demon den! Bubble has not rested since completing Em, oh no, in fact he just probably scooted her out the door to get him a few more NPCs then watch for Chris THOSE ARE HER ORDERS. Now he's back to working on more Biomechs

Beans
2009-03-21, 09:06 AM
Em is walking out that door, lookin' like-a-this.
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q106/Beans-tastic/interro-em.png
Jequa stands by for any orders.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-21, 10:50 AM
The small Biomech crashes into here, hurt and wounded, crying and whining. Bubble strides out into the main hall coolly and takes the child up in his arms. The boy cries, Daddy, the killed Daddy....
I know. I know they killed G2, it's all right. We'll repair you...
But... Bubble knocks the child out, then takes him back to the lab to repair and replace parts.
Dont worry... it'll be okay, kid. It will be.

Beans
2009-03-21, 11:33 AM
Em returns, emptying her Bag de la Holdying. Out fall an NPC, the baby Rex, and Vocusta M'quaxi.
Emminy has returned, Master. Might I suggest having her test her... interrogation skills on this one? Jequa nudges the cowering Vocusta with a boot.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-21, 11:46 AM
Baby Rex is still tranqed, quite dazed and easily forgotten. He wills Jequa to take Rex and the NPC to the Blue Room for now, with Morgan.

M2Fists, the childlike, and the new G7Magnum, a tough looking cowboyish man, also get off thier lab tables. M2 has been rebuilt, stronger, with more sheilding, and G7 also looks quite powerful. They stand behind Bubble like guards ready for duty.

Bubble looks at Vocusta with facination, Who is she...?

Beans
2009-03-21, 11:54 AM
Jeq does le taking.

Em's cold yellow eye flickers.
Former student at MSU, classmate of Christopher Wogal. Fiercely competitive rival. Killed in superheroes' assault on the university. Death ray shot by Wogal killed her as she tussled with the superhero Bolt; Wogal claims it was accidental and that he intended to hit Bolt, while she states it was intentional that he shot her.

Prior to death, had performed a preemptive resurrection ritual. Became a sopholich or "knowledge lich", a feat unachieved since the days of the individual "Frank."

I suggest, Doctor General, that you allow me to wrest from her the information of this resurrective feat, as it may be useful.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-21, 12:01 PM
Bubble's eyes widen, facinated, A ritual, as in magic...? he stares down at Vocusta, Yes, please do...! Tell me these secrets...!

Beans
2009-03-21, 12:13 PM
Em heaves Vocusta to her feet and tears off her labcoat and bullet-belts, as well as her gloves and boots. She is stripped to her skimpy black bikini, revealing her winding crimson tattoos over her dead-grey skin.
She is grabbed by Jeq and strapped to a sort of round, rotatable metal ring---for optimum access to her entire body by Em.
I'll tell you nothing. She snarls.

Come now, Vocusta---you and I both know that's not true. Em's normal hand grips the sopholich's chin.
Go to hell, you tin-plated skank. She spits blood onto Em's eye.
Mistake.
Em slowly wipes the blood from her eye, then brings her shock-arm to bear. She jabs Vo with it, looking in grim satisfaction as her victim convulses and shrieks briefly.
Vocusta, my dear little cadaver, you'll wish this was hell before our first little session is done. She injects a pain-enhancement drug into the undead woman, then turns to Bubble.
Shall I begin, Doctor General?

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-21, 12:17 PM
Bubble looks Vocusta up and down carefully, observing the patterns of tattos, probably wondering if that's part of the ritual. He nods, observing carefully, Yes, Emminy. Please, let's see if I've built you properly.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-21, 12:26 PM
Dennis is here, standing guard.

Morgan is in the pit, reading a swimsuit magazine as he patiently waits for Bubble. :smalltongue:

Beans
2009-03-21, 12:48 PM
I won't disappoint.
She turns back to her victim, then fires a Level 4 pulse from her Neurolancer arm into her. Vocusta shudders and cries out through gritted teeth.
Now, tell us about how you became what you are.

N-never.

Very well then. Her razor-sharp talon-hand runs its icy fingers down Vo's face, across her chest, down her torso, past her hips... then back up to the torso.
I've always wanted to do a C-section. Pity you're not pregnant, of course.
With a casual flick of one finger, Vocusta's stomach is sliced open. A few organs spill out, but most of them have been previously removed. Vocusta tries to scream. But what comes out first is vomited blood.

Em reaches up through the slash into Vo's chest.
Here are your lungs... seem to be in good enough condition... your ribs...
And your heart.
The icy talons curl slowly around Vo's heart, tightening bit by bit.
This may not kill you immediately---but once I start to squeeze, it will hurt beyond imagining...

Vocusta whimpers between sobbing, bloody breaths. NO! Wait! I---I'll talk, I'll tell you anything, I'll do anything you want, just don't hurt me any more! She babbles out the words, then collapses into sobs.

Em's talon-hand slips from inside the undead woman to caress her face, leaving streaks of blood and organ fluid.
There, there, Vocusta. A big girl like you can't be crying like this. Just tell the Doctor General what he wants to know. Her voice is horribly, mockingly "soothing"; Vocusta shudders. Her one, pale-green eye, now pouring tears of blood and bile, looks pleadingly at Bubble. She'll talk, alright.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-21, 12:50 PM
Morgan listens to the torture fearfully and cowerdly.

Bubble?! BUBBLE?! :eek:

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-21, 12:58 PM
Bubble looks at Em wide eyed and unblinking. He squares his shoulders uncomfortably and turns down to V, Tell me, and tell me now. How does one do this ritual? Step by careful step, to the reaches of your knowledge. We will know if you lie. he waves his hand at Em, And we will punish you accordingly.

Calm down Morgan, she is our enemy, evil and black hearted. We're only doing what we need to do before we can free you, Morgan. a voice sounds next to Morgan, calmly.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-21, 01:01 PM
What?! What the heck is going on, Bubble!?! :eek: :smallconfused: Morgan shouts, seriously freaking out.

And it dosen't matter whether they're evil or not! Nobody deserves tortue! Nobody! Stop, Bubble! Please stop! :smallfrown:

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-21, 01:10 PM
Bubble's voice sighs by Morgan, Morgan... forgive me, but its something that needs to be done. For everyone's sake.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-21, 01:15 PM
What!!! :smalleek: Morgan yells, afraid.

Listen, I have no idea what you're doing, but I know an evil plan when I see one. And if you are doing some kind of evil plan.....I will stop you. :smallmad: He says, cowerdly but determined.

He then looks around to see if there is a possible escape from the pit.

Dennis is playing on his Nintendo DS.

Beans
2009-03-21, 01:17 PM
Jequa smiles faintly. My Master Nephew did well when he made that wussy medic-drone-girl into a magnificent interrogation machine.

Em's internal recorders begin documenting this.

F-first there's the ritual tattoos. They w-work whether it's after death or before, but pre-death worked for me.
The ritual itself---I-I can't remember it... She trails off pathetically.
Then we have no further use of you except for me to practice dissection methods upon you. Em flexes her talon-hand fingers, then reaches toward Vo's lower torso---

But...

But what?

I... I have the instructions in a data capsule. In my eye socket---the covered one, the covered one. She hurriedly adds as the talons extend toward her actual eye.
The bandages are pulled away from her face and cast to the ground. Talons reach delicately inside the empty void of the socket... and bring out a reddish-black data capsule.
All the information's in it, about how to do the tattoos, about the ritual, about everything. Just---please, don't let her hurt me again. I'll do anything you say... She looks imploringly at Bubble, who she sees as the only avenue of mercy.

Em hands Bubble the capsule, her three right arms around her victim and/or caressing her. It's creepy.
I'm sure you will, Vocusta.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-21, 01:25 PM
Again, for morgan, there is a cloth door exit, the only obvious one. The walls are made of dirt, he may be able to dig his way out.
Morgan.... call it evil if you want, call me evil if you want. Our judgements and values differ, and I say that I'm in the right here. If you dont... well.... he cuts off

Bubble takes the capsule, eats it, and starts downloading the information, seeing if its actually true what she said.
Dont worry, we've gotten what we wanted....
He eyes Em, Put her down, we dont need to scare the poor girl any more than we have to...

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-21, 01:31 PM
Morgan tries to simply climb out of the pit.

If the walls are steep, he pathetically slips down. If not, I would think he gets out.

Are the walls steep? I'm guessing they are, because Morgan hasn't gotten out yet.

Beans
2009-03-21, 01:33 PM
Em nods, then runs a finger along the slash in Vo's stomach, sealing it with polymer sutures.
Vocusta is released from the restraint frame, and falls to kneel at Bubble's feet.
Thank you---thank you---thank you so much--- She gasps.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-21, 01:34 PM
Its not a pit, its a room. There is a ceiling. Its not steep, and roots are poking out, so its easily climbable. But theres nowhere to go.
Look, I gave all the details about the place for a reason...

Please, dont thank me. Bubble puts simply, looking down at V, We hurt you, just because we're also the ones who let you go doesnt mean we deserve anything special. he pauses, But... one of our opposers on our mission happens to be Chris Wogal... the one you hate. Will you join us willingly...or... he looks up at Em, getting the message across.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-21, 01:38 PM
((I'm sorry. I have a short attention span. I don't like to read anyhting longer then a few sentences at once. :smallsigh:))

Morgan then tries to leave through the obvious exit, then. The one through the cloth. He tries to sneak out undetected.

He is a rogue, and sneaking IS his strongsuit. Or it is supposed to be, anyway. Morgan is pretty incompetant, so you might be able to spot him sneaking out.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-21, 01:43 PM
Thing is, he cant get past the cloth. seems to be never ending... and whenever you back up, it seems you've gone nowhere...

Beans
2009-03-21, 01:47 PM
She looks up immediately.
Wogal? Him? I'll kill him, I'll follow him across continents to kill him, I'll---
We do not want him dead. We want him captured and immobilized.
W...wha?
Em sighs like a parent or teacher dealing with a bothersome child.
I think our dear Vocusta will need to be somewhat... mentally reconditioned. Vocusta begins to whimper, but stops after---Painlessly, that is. The more detested she is by the Towndwellers, the more difficult her mission may be.
She pulls the dead girl to her feet.
Which means we'll have to do something about the smell. And the blood. Especially the teeth.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-21, 01:49 PM
Morgan dosen't really catch on that he's not doing anything.

Wow, this is a really long tunnel full of cloth. :smalleek: He says, throwing the walls of cloth away and running scaredly, despretely and futilly trying to escape.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-21, 01:53 PM
Bubble nods, Alright, Vocusta, I can condition you to look normal, beautiful, less dead looking... As well as make you stronger. And for that, you get to take all the shots at Chris you want, without killing him, and work under me...

Well, then he'll be lost in the cloth maze....FOREVER ha, no, he's just lost in the cloth for now.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-21, 01:59 PM
Man, I'd love to get my flippers on that fool Chris... Dennis growls, grining evilly.

When we finally get a hold of Chris, you'll have to save some for me to beat up. He called me green. :smallfurious: :smallbiggrin:

Morgan finally gives up, turns around, and sees he hasn't gone anywhere.

OH COME THE HELL ON! :eek: :yuk: He yells, as he cries a little.

He then tries to dig his way out, which he isn't really good at.

AHHH! I broke a NAIL! :sigh: He yelps in pain after digging for about 20 seconds.

:smalltongue:

Beans
2009-03-21, 02:00 PM
She nods dumbly. Silently, that is.
I'll get her prepped for the procedures. I.E., washed.
She leads Vo off through the blue cloth door to the subterranean spring, unless there is a more convenient way to give her a good dunking.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-21, 02:01 PM
Nope, blue cloth door it is. They should see Morgan, breaking his nail.

Bubble nods and heads to the lab, looking only briefly at Dennis.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-21, 02:07 PM
Morgan is sobbing in pain, and is pretty embarrassed, too.

Ahh! Chicks! :eek: :redface: He screams, trying no longer to sob.

He then tries to wipe all the tears off his face and also tries to look manly, which right now is pretty freaking difficult and probably dosen't pull it off. :smalltongue:

Beans
2009-03-21, 02:18 PM
He shouldn't bother. One of the "chicks" is Em, the six-armed, three-legged torture robot.

The other one is... variable. She's got pale grey skin, fiery red hair, and flowing red tattoos. Wearing nothing but a black bikini that's enough cloth for about 1/5th of a person. She has one glowing ghostly-green eye and one empty eye socket.
Em waves with one of her many arms, then boots Vocusta into the water. Vocusta's head breaks the surface, and she splutters and whines faintly.
Oh, shush. Em chides her.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-21, 02:27 PM
Oh, in that case Morgan is freaked out by both of them and hides in the corner. Cowering like he always does.

Beans
2009-03-21, 02:32 PM
Vocusta isn't really much to cower at, really. She's more afraid of Em than Morgan is, I guarantee it.
But it's cold, and he's right there. She complains, pointing at Morgan.
Of course it's cold. Anyway, he's not even looking at you---and you're the one who chose to wear nothing but that skimpy disgrace under your labcoat---which reminds me, after we get you some marginally-decent underclothes, I'll have to get the bloodstains out of that labcoat. You'll have to look decent if you want the Townies to stop bothering you.
Vocusta falls silent, allowing herself to be washed, dried, and lead back over to Bubble.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-03-21, 02:35 PM
But still, Morgan is far too squimish and would cower at an empty eye sockey pretty easily. If she had two eyes he probably wouldn't mind.

Oh, and Morgan is also easily afraid of a torture-bot as well.

He is facing the wall in his pathetic cowerdess, so he doesn't see her being bathed.

((Deadtime.))

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-21, 02:40 PM
Bubble nods, Lie down. he indicates his work table, I'll try and do my best.
Already knowing how she works, he tries to improve on the workmanship, making Vocusta look far more alive, and stronger at that, trying to agument the work done, and make it seamless, under the skin and invisible. The only visible agumentation is her eye, robotic enough to keep her intimidating. He places an obediance program as usual, but almost makes it optional... not on constantly, and only turned on when needed.. He also gives her more clothes...

Shades of Gray
2009-03-21, 03:12 PM
Oliver (He's in the character index just in case you don't know him) has seem to stumbled onto the area of forest where Bubble's lair is. Uh-oh.

((This is, of course, I have permission to do so))

Beans
2009-03-21, 03:14 PM
Jequa and Em sift through the semi-neat piles of clothing as Vocusta is operated upon.
She needs to be dressed more normally. The labcoat is most certainly out.
What about these sandals?
With her hair color? Negative.
Semi-silvery jacket?
With studs in it and lapels you could land a dropship on? Hm... the sympathy-garnering glamrock look, then?
With these sneakers, that shirt, and those pants, why not?

Has the procedure been completed?

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-21, 03:16 PM
A spherical robot hovers near Oliver, observing him for now...

~

Bubble completes his work on Vocusta, marvelling at it. He hasnt got excited about his work since the first ones, apparently, but he smiles, obviously pleased with his leaps and bounds in craftsmanship since his first, sadly destroyed, prototypes.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-21, 03:20 PM
Oliver looks at the robot, and taps his red glasses. He should be able to identify any magical, psionic, magickal, or insurance based auras about him. Yay glasses of identification.

Curious. This must one of those "techno-somethincal powered things that is all the rage nowadays.

Beans
2009-03-21, 03:23 PM
Vocusta is helped up and dressed. Her appearance:
http://public4.tektek.org/img/av/0903/d21/1507/5372916.png
What should she be armed with? I still have her deathray magnum. Em holds up the bulky energy revolver.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-21, 03:26 PM
Its actually just normal technology! Odd... wonder why its following Oliver...

~

Bubble turns to Vocusta, A test is in order... there is a traveller nearby. See if you can encourage him back to the Den. If you cannot... bring him back by force, all of you. It's a PC... so be careful. he thinks, then hands Vocusta a pair of derringers, They'll suit your look more... innocent, weak... though they are just as strong as your old guns, they have low battery life...

(deadtime)

Shades of Gray
2009-03-21, 03:31 PM
Interesting indeed, I've yet to study them. Oliver looks at the orb robot. Understand english? He asks.

((I bet you'd be allowed to control an NPC orb robot, unless I've missed something and that robot is important.))

Beans
2009-03-21, 03:34 PM
She takes them, and places them in the holsters that Jeq rigged into her glamrock-jacket.
Em picks up another pair and holsters them for her.
Better take another pair to be safe. Now, the batteries recharge once you deplete them---but it takes a little time. Just switch between pairs when you run out on one set.
Vocusta takes them and nods. She goes out the entrance which sits between the tangled roots of a gnarled oak, probably seeing Oliver.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-21, 03:37 PM
Apparently not. That might be too much to expect from something like this. Oliver thinks, examining it closer, not even noticing Vocusta.

Beans
2009-03-21, 03:39 PM
I suppose she's behind him.
She approaches casually.
Hello.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-21, 03:41 PM
Oliver is startled, his glasses fall off ((My glasses, I can't see without my glasses!)) Except that he doesn't need them. He'll pick them up and polish them.

Woah. Sorry about that, I didn't see you there. Is this robot yours? Oliver asks, pointing to the orb thing.

Beans
2009-03-21, 03:48 PM
That? Not really---it's my friend's. Made it in the lab down there. She jerks a thumb toward the gnarled oak-roots. That's also where he gave me my replacement eye. If you wanna see the lab, I'll show you. My friend loves showing off his prototypes.
She's a damn good liar.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-21, 03:50 PM
That sounds interesting. Maybe I'll finally learn something that Jenny doesn't know yet? He muses to himself, following Vocusta. Lead the way. He smiles, interested more in the robots than Vocusta at all.

Beans
2009-03-21, 05:05 PM
She walks over to the entrance, pulling aside a root.
It's not a big entrance, but that helps keep out sabotagers and thieves.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-21, 05:14 PM
Good enough move. This remind me of the expedition. Oliver says, entering the lair. He adjusts his jacket and continues.

((On the subject of the expedition, whatever happened to Pestilence LaCerna? Another failed character like Riga?))

Beans
2009-03-21, 05:19 PM
((Very yes.))
As he enters the tunnel, Vocusta quietly pulls out one of her deathray revolvers, sets it to Stun, and attempts to shoot him with it.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-21, 05:25 PM
This place looks odd. What did you say about th- He says, interrupted by him being stunned.

Beans
2009-03-21, 05:41 PM
He will wake up in a cavern with, it seems, nobody else around. There's a pile of clothing off to one side.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-21, 06:34 PM
Wha? What- Oliver will try and grab the clothes. Unless his arm is suddenly disfigured or crazy or something.

Beans
2009-03-21, 06:41 PM
Er, nothing's gonna stop him. They're just empty clothes, and there's really no way out anyway. Not at the moment.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-21, 06:50 PM
Oliver will see if the clothes are for him, judging by if he is wearing clothes.

What happened. It must of been that red haired girl.

Beans
2009-03-21, 06:56 PM
They're not his clothes. Vocusta didn't take his. They're a pile of clothes from several people.

Durp
2009-03-21, 06:57 PM
Chris is back. He's repaired his lab coat and he now has his gadgets back. He's against the wall with his death ray.
Stay the hell back or I take you all out. :smallannoyed:

Shades of Gray
2009-03-21, 06:58 PM
Well this is depressing. I had a date with Jenny tonight. Oliver sighs, looking around. Checking for anywhere out using his magic glasses of awesome sight.

Beans
2009-03-21, 06:59 PM
Nobody but Oliver is there, so Chris can save his angries.

Durp
2009-03-21, 07:04 PM
Chris sighs, relieved.
Ok, who are you?
He points at Oliver.

Beans
2009-03-21, 07:11 PM
Correction: it appeared that nobody else was there. In from the other room walks Emminy (check my sigspoiler for her current appearance), but... different. Very. Her arms hang limp, and she seems wracked with horror.
Oh gods... Chris! Chris, look what he's done to me... Em, once a medical Drone, has been refitted into an instrument of torture.

Durp
2009-03-21, 07:21 PM
He pumps his rifle.
Stay the hell back. :smallannoyed:

Beans
2009-03-21, 07:24 PM
She stops walking, but stands there. Her yellow eye looks imploringly at him.
Chris, it's me---Emminy, the Drone. And... and he, Bubble, made me into this... this... thing!

Durp
2009-03-21, 07:27 PM
If you come any closer, I will kill you. Get down on the floor and put your hands on your back so I can shoot you to death.

Beans
2009-03-21, 07:31 PM
She backs up, and hits the wall. She slumps down it.
At least you've got the courtesy to put me out of my misery. He's done this to other people too---people get dragged back here every day and he turns them into his pawns, like he did to me...
If Sican saw me now, he'd kill me on sight.

Durp
2009-03-21, 07:33 PM
I know. Sican would kill you with good reason.
He aims and fires.

Beans
2009-03-21, 07:37 PM
She drops to the ground; the shot passes over her head. She springs up and begins slowly circling Chris.
Well, the pity route didn't work, then? Shame, really---I had to tap into the mind of the old Em, how she was before her programming got shunted into a corner. In that case, it seems I'll have to go with Plan B.
From one of her arms she fires a pulse of yellowish energy; it's a Neurolancer pulse emitter, which does no damage but induces extreme pain.

Durp
2009-03-21, 07:41 PM
He ducks. He saw this coming. It hits the wall behind him and he fires again, rolling to the side.
I never knew Em, stupid. Maybe you should research the role before you act it.

Beans
2009-03-21, 07:43 PM
In turn, she dodges---this time with a sort of cartwheel maneuver.
Wasted effort, I suppose.
She fires a burst of paralyzing gas from her chemical-jet arm at him.

Durp
2009-03-21, 07:51 PM
He reaches up to his goggles and pulls them down, them extending into a gas mask. He tries a different tactic. He runs at her and throws an experimental haito.

Oh. Sorry, Karate term.

Haito: A haito is a strike involving the hand shooting forward and twisting to form an intensely powerful strike, with the surface area involving the bridge of the hand between the index finger and thumb. Usually aimed at the temple, throat, or nose.

Beans
2009-03-21, 08:01 PM
She is struck in the chest, but she rolls as she falls and lands on all... let's see, count her limbs... nine limbs. She skitters away toward a table, picks up a vial to throw---
Wham.
An energy bolt from the direction of the entrance sends her toppling over the table; the table falls over her as well.
That's for torturing me, you tin-plated skank.
The person who fired is she who is my avy. She is holding an energy revolver---not, may I add, the type seen in the hands of Vocusta or Dad. It's a snub-nosed one, relatively small.

Durp
2009-03-21, 08:05 PM
Chris raises an eyebrow.
So... where did you get my .38D DR magnum?

Beans
2009-03-21, 08:10 PM
She raises an eyebrow in return.
This thing's yours? I guess the second one is too, then. I see why you'd use a rifle instead---these things' self-recharge batteries have a pretty low charge capacity, so the fact that they charge themselves up again is barely worth it.

Durp
2009-03-21, 08:15 PM
That is an insult to me, my heritage, and my gods, but I'll let it slide. You need to get the hell out of here before Bubble gets you back for Em.

Beans
2009-03-21, 08:19 PM
So that was his name? Bubble? Well, thanks for your concern, but I've got payback on my mind... She looks at the designer's name on the handgrip of the pistol. ... Mr. Xyle Orthopox. I'm assuming that's your name, because you said you made this thing, and that's the name inscribed on it.
Of course, he is not Xyle Orthopox, and therefore the pistol is not his.

Durp
2009-03-21, 08:23 PM
That son of a bitch stole my pistol.
Apparently he thinks it is. Or it is, you never know. He did mass produce those for military and civilian use.

...Vocusta, we schooled together for 6 years. how do you not know my name?

Beans
2009-03-21, 08:26 PM
I guess he didn't make his copies too well, then.

Durp
2009-03-21, 08:27 PM
...Vocusta, we schooled together for 6 years. how do you not know my name?

Beans
2009-03-21, 08:28 PM
Vocusta? So that is me? That Bubble guy told me it's who I am... I didn't believe him. They musta screwed up when they tried to subjugate my free will to his commands, because here I am with amnesia and free will to spare.

Durp
2009-03-21, 08:34 PM
... MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! AHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! WAHAHAA! HAHAAAA!!! HEHEHEHOOHAHA!!!!
The edge of Chris' mouth twitches a little.
*Erm* Let me fill you in. We were best friends until a tragic accident involving super heroes ended you. You resurrected yourself, and we were trying to stop my runaway, misguided son, Bubble.
Wow, he really just can't stop using people.

Beans
2009-03-21, 08:40 PM
She blinks.
Wait a second. The corner of her mouth slants up in a mirthless smile. Sorta like a Han Solo smile. She chuckles dryly.
Oh, this is just perfect. See, after they tortured my ass and screwed with my head, they told me they'd keep that robot bitch away from me if I took these deathray snub-noses, went out, and dragged back a certain someone alive but incapacitated. I nodded and said yeah, sure, of course.

All the while, I was thinking how they were idiots to think that I'd even consider their orders for a second.

They wanted me to bring back Christopher Wogal---and that'd be you, right? Well, I say there's no better way to say a nice big "f*ck you" to those sons-a-bitches than for me to help you.
In short, They said "Chris Wogal over there, capture him ass", I said "whatever, just gimme the guns" to get outta there, you're Chris Wogal, I say f*ck their orders and let's kick some ass.

Durp
2009-03-21, 08:44 PM
... AHAHAAHHHHAAAA HAHAAAA!!!!!
... Good Idea.

Italics=thoughts

Beans
2009-03-21, 08:46 PM
She blinks.
Wait, you said I got rez'd---but, uh, I don't feel or smell undead. I think.
And furthermore---I didn't sleep with you, did I?

Durp
2009-03-21, 08:47 PM
HAHA-eew.
No, no no. I have a wife.

Beans
2009-03-21, 08:52 PM
Alrighty then. Well, your wife's probably wondering where you are---let's get the hell outta here and get you back to 'er. By the way, did I know her before I went all mindblanky?

Durp
2009-03-21, 08:59 PM
You go. Er-- Don't get surprised if Thryza is a bit angry at you. You got... Drunk and tried to attack me. it was all a big joke, but she took it too seriously. Anyway, i have to stay here nd get bubble.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-21, 09:03 PM
Oliver, who had watched the exchange with fear, raises one hand shyly.

Ummmm. What's going on? He asks, in a
"don't kill me" sort of way.

Beans
2009-03-21, 09:09 PM
Look, he's got more biomech things than even both of us can handle---I've seen 'em. That and he's got some crazy bitch called Jequa, and she's a handful by herself. Call me crazy, but about one more person on our side would even the odds some.
((I have plans that require Chris and Vo returning to Town, at least for a while.))
She looks at Oliver and shrugs.
Guns, lasers, wives, relief at not sleeping with him---hell if I know what's really going on here.

Durp
2009-03-21, 09:12 PM
Take the civilian and go, solider. I'm getting my son.
(( GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE, AND KICK YOUR PLAN TO THE CURB! ))
Besides, it's impossible to get out, Beans.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-21, 09:14 PM
Well, if it makes you feel better, I didn't sleep with you either. Oliver tries to make a joke, of course, he is still terrified.

Beans
2009-03-21, 09:19 PM
((Not if Bubble minionized [or tried to] you, it isn't.))
Alright then---but when your lady-love tries to beat my skull to a pulp, you can't blame me if I have to give her a smack on the wrist.
She beckons to Oliver.
Looking at you, that does make me feel better. Now c'mon. Let's see if this'll work...
As she was at least partly minionized, she is able to push aside the cloth.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-21, 09:20 PM
What'll work? Oliver asks, standing up, feeling a bit hurt at her comment.

Durp
2009-03-21, 09:24 PM
He blinks.
Two women I was previously sexually engaged with are fighting eachother. Awesome. Wait, you said- I lied. But we have no records of- You guys weren't around in college. We've been with you since age twelve- College was weird.
Right...

Beans
2009-03-21, 09:36 PM
The cloth door thing. When he makes---or tries to make---someone his minion, he puts something on 'em that lets 'em bypass the cloth doors. Otherwise, you'd never get through 'em.
Look, sorry about stunning you and letting you get caught in here. I needed some premise for getting back in here to kick that torture-bot's ass. Now let's scram. Seeya, Chris. I'll tell Thryza---that's her name, right---you love her and all.
She motions for Oliver to go first, and will follow.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-21, 09:38 PM
Okay. I don't exactly understand, but If Oliver can, he leaves.

Beans
2009-03-21, 09:42 PM
And Vocusta is gones.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-22, 07:30 AM
Bubble undeadtimes. He eyes Chris suspiciously, eats the one NPC left, and heads back into his lab. He looks around, sighs, frowns, and gets to work on more robots, face strangely tired.

Beans
2009-03-22, 07:43 AM
Em, not as ded as it would seem, heaves herself up. She brushes ash off her chestplate.
Transmission for you from Miss M'quaxi, Doctor General.
Transmission Attempt 1. I have insinuated myself into Chris Wogal's confidences. Feigning a revenge on Emminy, I convinced him that a failed brainwashing attempt left me with amnesia. He suspects nothing. Furthermore, he gave me faulty intel when I asked for who I was. He told me that we had been companions attempting to "help" his "wayward son", i.e. you.

To enhance the fakery, I "allowed" the escape of the very PC I had captured, but not before planting a tracker on him for further use.

Query: Should I attempt the capture of Wogal's wife Thryza? Please respond ASAP. Over.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-22, 08:23 AM
Bubble's response
I know what you have done, Vocusta, and you have done well. The loss of the PC is not terrible, especially if it allowed further convincing of Chris. Smart of you to keep a tracker on him.

While there is a tactical advantage to capturing Thryza, please, refrain from doing so. It might only hurt Chris' case more than help. Even encouraging her to come of her own free will might end in disaster, and I suggest we try and deal with the Wogals one at a time.

Beans
2009-03-22, 08:26 AM
Affirmative. Thryza will not be approached until further notice. Over and out.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-22, 10:30 AM
Bubble's still here, a-working on robots and a-waiting for people to deadtime.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-22, 10:32 AM
Oliver is leaving the Den hopefully. This was not a fun experience for him, he also missed his date.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-22, 10:39 AM
ooh, wait, Oliver's still here? But Vocusta is at the DFI.... Well, if he's still here, he might be roughly grabbed by a heavyset Biomech, lined in silver plating, wearing a black T and shorts, this symbol (http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9407/path3185.png) across the chest.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-22, 10:59 AM
((Well, he was leaving... So whatever. Sure, why not.

Anyway, you can delete posts. Go to Edit and select delete.))

wha-Dammit! He says as he is grabbed.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-22, 11:29 AM
(blah, fire alaaaaarm!)

Oliver will be brought to Bubble's lab, where said guy is hard at work on some robots he turns to the Biomech and shouts, No, M4! Put the man down! The biomech shrugs and drops Oliver. Bubble moves towards Oliver, still frowning, Sorry about that...

Shades of Gray
2009-03-22, 11:45 AM
Seriously. First you want me, then you don't now you want me again? Most inconsistent kidnapper ever,

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-22, 11:50 AM
Oh, I still want you, but, ah, M4 was rude, just grabbing you and dragging you over here like that... Bubble rolls his shoulders uncomfortably a little, Yes, my methods are a little inconsitant, I'm still in the experimental phase you see, and my orders got a little mixed and muddled about... he looks Oliver dead in the eye, serious, I'm actually looking for volenteers. People willing to undergo enhancement surgery to be made into perfect, Biomechanical Warriors, and join my army to help defend and police the Town... ah, what was your name again?

Shades of Gray
2009-03-22, 11:55 AM
Oliver. And no, I'm quite fine with my body. Your associate hit me with a stungun, I don't think any of you have peace and protection in mind.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-22, 11:59 AM
Hnn... Bubble taps his chest irritably, Like I said, we've had some internal problems, some confusions in commands... he shrugs, I didnt mean for you to be treated so poorly. Up til this point. M4 again grabs at Oliver and tries to strap him to a table in the lab.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-22, 12:01 PM
M4 grabs Oliver.

Bull****! Tell him to stop right now!

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-22, 12:06 PM
Bubble doesnt tell M4 to stop, and the Biomech continues to attempt to strap Oliver to the table.

Hey, you're the one who could've volenteered here, but you didnt. Bubble shrugs, arranging his tools, I still need more Biomechs, a larger army, and sorry, I dont have time to be picky choosy. New world order needs stuff to get done, y'know?

Shades of Gray
2009-03-22, 12:10 PM
Guh, what the hell are you!? Oliver says, activating his aura sensing glasses as he is strapped down. Crap.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-22, 12:18 PM
An explosion of colors, mostly red and blue, but so many others swirl around Bubble, coating his entire form. Very powerful magic at work. Though strangely... it doesnt look like a living person's aura. Almost like the aura of a sentient magic item.
Well, a demon. bubble turns to Oliver, holding up a not so nice looking tool, And I'm going to make sure everyone knows that.
He'll begin to try and operate then. He's going to make sure Oliver is concious, but cant move or feel pain. At the very basic root, he'll try and install a computer, making Oliver think more clearly, but be compleatly subversive to Bubble. He will make Oliver stronger and faster, installing rocket skates as well.
Beyond that... you have a lot of customization and personalization options here...
If it all works, I mean.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-22, 12:22 PM
It does work. He'll also have one hand that can produce a variety of useful tools, along with his glasses effect built into his eyes. His other hand literally is his hand crossbow. Like a regular hand that can shoot bolts from underneath the palm of his hand.

Oliver also screams choice phrases at him while being operated on.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-22, 12:33 PM
Bubble ignores the choice words, hen when he gets the computer installed, he quite clearly tells Oliver to stop shouting said choice words.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-22, 01:06 PM
Yes. Is the next word chosen.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-22, 01:10 PM
Good. It takes a little longer, but Bubble completes Biomech Oliver.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-22, 01:11 PM
Oliver looks at himself, he should still be recognizable as Oliver, right? ... Right? :smalleek:

Thank you.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-22, 01:15 PM
Yes, he still looks like Oliver, just agumented with many silver add-ons. Mostly human-looking, really.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-22, 01:25 PM
What now? He asks, flexing his new hand crossbow arm.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-22, 01:31 PM
Bubble stares at Oliver, then settles down on the floor, cross legged and staring blankly forward, I'm not sure. he sits there, then takes out the spider bot he was working on and starts tinkering with it.

Oh, Oliver's personality and all that stuff should be intact, so Bubble doesnt have to compleatly order Oliver around all the time. But Oliver does have to follow Bubble's orders.

And this should in fact be somewhat wierd...

Shades of Gray
2009-03-22, 01:33 PM
And I assume that Oliver can make no hostile action towards Bubble.

Okay then, I guess I'll head out then. Oliver says, hesitantly walking out just in case Bubble will order him not to.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-22, 01:35 PM
And do what? Bubble asks, still tinkering with the spider bot, I gave you no orders, what are you planning to do?

Shades of Gray
2009-03-22, 01:37 PM
Ummm... Head to the Ripple Effect? Meet up with my girlfriend? Oliver asks, looking at Bubble. He shuts off his magic aura sensors.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-22, 01:47 PM
Bubble stares at Oliver incredulously. Didn't I get rid of the urge to follow such mundane rituals from you? he sighs heavily, getting up and tapping his chest tiredly I'm getting sloppy... he turns to Oliver, irritated, Fine, fine, if you want to continue to attempt to follow your old life, go ahead, I'm curious. Speak no ill of me, nor anything of this base or the ritual. I will order you further, possibly. he turns away and waves at Oliver irritably, heading to the cloth room.

Shades of Gray
2009-03-22, 01:52 PM
Okay. Thanks. And with that Oliver makes his leave.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-22, 01:58 PM
Bubble goes to the back of the cloth room and falls down, burying himself in the cloth so Chris wont see him when he undeadtimes. He commands m4 and g4 to hide behind the hanging cloth, just in case, and closes his eyes to sleep for the first time in days.

Beans
2009-03-22, 03:01 PM
Vocusta walks in and empties her Bag, spilling 4 NPCs onto the floor.
Four new NPCs, sir... as well as someone who came of their own free will. Somebody who wanted to see you.
Out from behind Vo steps a pale, black-eyed figure with raven-dark hair and a duster-coat to match.
Hello, brother.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-22, 03:05 PM
Bubble sighs heavily and rises from the cloth to his feet, he waves to m4 and g4 to take the NPCs to the lab, then steps forward, looking Neiz up and down carefully, Hello, sister... heard of my little operation here...? he waves his hand.

Beans
2009-03-22, 03:10 PM
Vocusta steps to the side to allow this family moment to be happenings.
When people are being turned into mech-soldiers, you're missing, and Dad zaps off like he did, it becomes fairly obvious.
What I want to know is... why? What's the point of all this?

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-22, 03:18 PM
Because this town has become too comfortable, for one, untreatened and at ease, they've yet to see... or treat me as a true demon. His face flickers to anger, All I've ever been treated as, even when I asserted, even when I became this, he waves at himself, Is a little kid, confused and lost. And hell, maybe I have been confused and lost a little. I tried to be nice, play by your rules, starve myself, but nobody cared, they only did when I was in the wrong. I had no meaning for existance anymore, deprived of what I'd always done... he shakes his head, But now, I'm going to show them all. Show them the meaning of thier action and inaction, show them that I am who I am, that I am a strong, powerful demon, one that needs to be feared and respected.
He shifts on his feet, staring straight at Neiz, They need to be whipped once in a while, and I get plenty of practice while I'm at it... he laughs lightly, Though its not quite as fun as whem I built my first robots... it's still a wonder, each one...

Beans
2009-03-22, 03:41 PM
Neiz blinks once.
You're not the only one who has something against the Townies, brother.
When somebody lies dead in the alley with their throat cut, when somebody gets their purse stolen, when a rock with a letter around it goes through a window demanding ransom, which people do they point the finger at?
Mine. The goths, the emos, the metalheads. You never see the mods or the punks or even the beatniks getting blamed for anything. Just because we're the ones that wear black and spikes and leather, that makes it fine to pin the blame on us whenever anything breaks! Her eyes flash darkly; she regains her composure.
Alright, Bubble. I think I see an overlap here. You want the Town to recognize your power, I want them to accept my people as just that---people, not scapegoats.
You have the tech, I have the manpower.
She extends a hand in the classic gesture for making a deal.
The question is, do you want me and my masses on your side?

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-22, 03:43 PM
Bubble nods, Part of my plan includes enforcement... its only what a demon would do, keep watch over those who serve him. I'll make sure to get equal justice for my sister, no longer prejudiced against just for what they look like. he pauses, then smiles, Almost like what I'm after... just because I looked like a child...
Yes... let's work together Bubble nods, taking Neiz' hand.

Beans
2009-03-22, 03:51 PM
She smiles thinly.
I knew you'd understand. Her smile turns into a wry frown.
Not like Mother.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-22, 03:55 PM
Bubble's face quiets, Mother is...? he asks ambigiously. His face snaps down into a frown, She's alright, isnt she?! just... she doesnt understand?

Beans
2009-03-22, 04:02 PM
She's fine. Neiz waves dismissively. If you can call being narrow-minded "fine".
When I told her what I told you, about how I'm sick of my people being downtrodden, d'you know what she said?
She held me and stroked my hair and said "Neiz, honey, change takes time. You can't force it without facing the consequences later."
She sighs, shaking her head.
Poor, misguided Mother. She won't listen... so we'll just have to take her by the hand, lead her, show her what we can do for ourselves and the people we care for.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-22, 04:06 PM
Bubble nods, eyes looking over to his deadtimed father, At least our father's proud.... He did the same thing when he was young, he understands us. Not like... not like Mom.

Bubble strides to his lab, I've got four Biomechs to make... he turns to Neiz, Once they're done... with your crew, we might be able to take the Town... to show our force and make our claims.

Beans
2009-03-22, 04:54 PM
Neiz smiles that needle-filled smile of hers.
Dad understands? Well, that should swing Mom in our favor.
She's lived her whole life surviving, just rolling with the punches and moving on. We'll have to teach her how to punch back.

And the Town will be purged of the festering prejudice you and I wake up to every day.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-22, 04:58 PM
Already hard at work on his new Biomechs, Bubble grins, Yes... he suddenly laughs, unsually hard, Now they'll have a reason to hate us, huh? he smiles and shakes his head, Hell, if they comply... it's a pretty good deal for them... no one else gets hurt.

Beans
2009-03-22, 05:07 PM
Neiz's teeth glint.
And if they don't... She puts on a false "concerned and saddened" tone and expression. I'm afraid we'll have to do some things we'd rather avoid.
She walks toward the entrance; can she exit?
Well, time to go rally the troops.

Jjkaybomb
2009-03-22, 05:21 PM
Yes, she can exit, Bubble lets her.

(sorry, ran down to go buy some stuff, got lectured by some environmentalist chick who tried to talk me out of getting a bag.)

Beans
2009-03-22, 08:25 PM
Outside the Den.
Thryza approaches the area of the entrance, clutching the sapphire dangling from her neck and growling.
'S gotta be here somewhere...
If there are any sensors or whatever, she'd probably show up on 'em.