PDA

View Full Version : Cool Gadget Ideas

Otogi
2009-03-16, 06:27 PM
I was thinking about cool technological ideas, and I'm honestly coming up light. Here's what I have so far:

Forcefield Generators
Anti-Grave Boots
Jet Pack
Cloaking Device
Chems

-Damage Resistance ("Stoppers")
-Energy Release ("Paybacks")
-Damage Boost ("Maulers")
-Speed Boost ("Liquid-Haste")
-Skill and Ability Boost ("Money-Makers")

Grappling Hook
Mini Auto-Turret

Enlong
2009-03-16, 06:35 PM
Uh... what ...

What game are you talking about?

Otogi
2009-03-16, 06:39 PM
Hehe, sorry. It's video games, you know, gadgets you would use to take down the baddies without weapons.

Enlong
2009-03-16, 06:45 PM
Like... as it applies to... I'm still not sure what exactly you mean, is there a specific baddie or game that you have in mind?

Otogi
2009-03-16, 06:57 PM
Sorry, I mean like useful or great items you would use in a video game, you know, like spy gear...

It's a little hard to describe :smallredface: I guess what I mean is gadgets you might find in games like Splinter Cell and Ratchet & Clank. Devices that make your job easier, nothing specific, just handy tools.

Tensu
2009-03-16, 07:25 PM
double clawshot and bomb arrows are high on the list. as is ball and chain.

A Rainy Knight
2009-03-16, 08:14 PM
I'd say some sort of net-bolas that ensnares the bad guys. Gotta love the exotic weaponry.

Enlong
2009-03-16, 09:05 PM
Frankly, a Scan Visor like the one used in the Metroid Prime games would be a great asset in almost any game I could care to name. Knowledge is power, after all.

Pie Guy
2009-03-16, 09:48 PM
Anti-Grave boots would be very useful in games without many extra lives.

:smallbiggrin:

Mando Knight
2009-03-16, 10:47 PM
Frankly, a Scan Visor like the one used in the Metroid Prime games would be a great asset in almost any game I could care to name. Knowledge is power, after all.

And the Nova Beam and X-Ray visor.

Actually... just throw in the whole Power Suit. Space Jump, Screw Attack, Hyperspace Arsenal of anti-infantry missiles, infinite-use laser, massive resistance to damage and the elements...

Enlong
2009-03-16, 11:12 PM
And the Nova Beam and X-Ray visor.

Actually... just throw in the whole Power Suit. Space Jump, Screw Attack, Hyperspace Arsenal of anti-infantry missiles, infinite-use laser, massive resistance to damage and the elements...

Doubles as a fully-functional space-suit, if I'm not mistaken, modular design incorperates useful tech, compact energy-matter conversion system... The Power Suit has it all.