PDA

View Full Version : Hey! We've got a map!

Surfing HalfOrc
2009-03-20, 07:13 AM
Looking at "The World," it looks like the Elven Homelands is on the Western Continent, if the peninsula on the larger continent is where Azure City is...

I left my copy of "War and XPs" at home, but if anyone has their copy handy, let me know what you think... Am I (maybe) right, or way off base?

Tingel
2009-03-20, 07:14 AM
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107480

Surfing HalfOrc
2009-03-20, 11:19 AM
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107480

OK, someone beat me to the punch... But no one has answered my question... Is the peninsula on the larger continent the location of Azure City and all the other sites the OotS has visited so far? Has anyone done a comparison between the maps in "War and XPs?"

NerfTW
2009-03-20, 03:45 PM
Looking at "The World," it looks like the Elven Homelands is on the Western Continent, if the peninsula on the larger continent is where Azure City is...

I left my copy of "War and XPs" at home, but if anyone has their copy handy, let me know what you think... Am I (maybe) right, or way off base?

It's too small to tell. Azure city could be the top peninsula, but it could also be the bottom one as well. They do call themselves southerners, so I'm inclined to believe it's the bottom peninsula.

Silverraptor
2009-03-20, 03:52 PM
It's too small to tell. Azure city could be the top peninsula, but it could also be the bottom one as well. They do call themselves southerners, so I'm inclined to believe it's the bottom peninsula.

I think it would be the bottom one considering it's a southern nation.

hamishspence
2009-03-20, 04:00 PM
the Cyan Peninsula on War & XPs map, where Azure City is, has a couple of largish islands some way off shore- would be big enough to show up, I think. Since the lower peninsula has islands roughly in the right place, whereas the upper one does not, I'd say lower.

Is also right shape- there is a bulge on north side of the Lower Peninsula, same as on Cyan one, but bulge is not present on Upper Peninsula.

(in addition to fact that its described as a long way south, a warm climate, in War & XPs.)