PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be funny?

Zerg Cookie
2009-03-21, 06:09 AM
A spell as strong as familicide is so strong that the counter will probably kill V, but that's not the funny part.
The funny part is where V will go when she dies.
I say: Whatever afterlife Tiamat is in charge of.
That would be funny :smallbiggrin:

Discuss...

V'icternus
2009-03-21, 06:11 AM
Technically, if V died, the souls would all go back where they belong, and V'd go to the realms of the three fiends. One of which would indeed include Tiamat.

Of course, afterwards, V'd wind up wherever the Neutral people go.

Radar
2009-03-21, 07:37 AM
Technically, if V died, the souls would all go back where they belong, and V'd go to the realms of the three fiends. One of which would indeed include Tiamat.

Of course, afterwards, V'd wind up wherever the Neutral people go.
Yet there is a nasty trick there: V is to serve a limited amount of time under those three fiends. The question is by what measure of time? Given the rather large variety of planes of existance, one can never be sure, how things will work out.

V'icternus
2009-03-21, 07:42 AM
Well, I guess we'll see soon. Even V can't keep the splice going forever. Still, we have seen Tiamat twice (from memory) in the comic so far, so it's plausable she'll make an appearance.

(Once when The Oracle did his mojo, the other time during the crayon-drawn explaination of the creation of the universe)

Rotipher
2009-03-21, 09:30 AM

But would V wind up in the same part of the Hells as Tiamat? We know that followers of the Northern gods go to a different side of Celestia's mountain from the Southern gods' followers. Perhaps Tiamat and the other LE Western deities (if any) occupy a different part of Hell than where V would be sent. And unless Hell is the last place V's soul goes, the IFCC wouldn't agree to let Tiamat take revenge on V's soul, lest there be nothing left for the other two fiends to take turns tormenting.

Kyle Voltti
2009-03-21, 10:58 AM
I think that it'd be cool/crule if the Familicide spell was directly the cause of the death of V's mate and children

Spiky
2009-03-21, 11:38 AM
A spell as strong as familicide is so strong that the counter will probably kill V, but that's not the funny part.
The funny part is where V will go when she dies.
I say: Whatever afterlife Tiamat is in charge of.
That would be funny :smallbiggrin:

Discuss...

Ironic might be a better word.

delguidance
2009-03-21, 11:43 AM
I want Lloth to step up for an elf and get a hold of his soul. Yeah its not the best afterlife, but he'd at least be with other elves.

I could see afterlife V sitting around with a bunch of Drow in the endless web, and they're like, "tell it again!"