PDA

View Full Version : Super V vs TMITD

Volkov
2009-03-21, 09:29 PM
Really TMITD is the only one I can think of who can possibly match V after watching the genocide of the entire Black Dragon subspecies. Let's say TMITD gets bonuses to his mental scores so he won't be so childish for this.

Enlong
2009-03-21, 11:40 PM
It's really pointless to speculate this fight. We don't know nearly enough about what the monster in the darkness can do, and we don't know how he'd fight if he chose to.

magic9mushroom
2009-03-22, 12:24 AM
Yes. It depends on what MitD is. If he's a super-templated Tarrasque, then V could be in trouble.

GSFB
2009-03-22, 12:54 AM
:mitd: "V? What V?"

Dr. Cthulwho
2009-03-22, 01:01 AM
Really TMITD is the only one I can think of who can possibly match V after watching the genocide of the entire Black Dragon subspecies. Let's say TMITD gets bonuses to his mental scores so he won't be so childish for this.

Well, the ABD family, I don't know if it was all black dragons (Unless the spell is really general and considered every member of a single species to be family). And it was thanks to a very specific spell. I guess if he found someone related to Xykon... actually, I don't know if it would work on a liche.

Have we seen how the MitD handles magic? It was tickled by Miko's physical attacks, it may or may not shrug of spells.

Anyway, I'm sure the Snarl and Thor could match V. :smallbiggrin: