PDA

View Full Version : Son of Looking for a Webcomic: A Looking for Webcomic Thread

Fri
2009-03-24, 01:29 AM
Witty or not so witty title aside, once again I need your help on locating a somewhat obscure webcomic. I think it's unfinished.

It's a hand drawn black and white fantasy webcomic, with a rather adult rating. I think it's kinda well drawn, kinda like old black and white comic.

It chronologized the tragic fall of the dragon, and the rise of mankind. Basically, the once smart and proud dragon slowly devolve (or whatever the word). It's a rather slow process. They started to value strength and claw more, fewer and fewer smart dragon were born, their national sport, that started as something akin to football, turned into savage bloodshed, and finally, they ended up as non sentient giant scary lizard without magic or wisdom. I don't remember if it was natural or magical or divine or something though. It was narated by the last sentient dragon, the archivist or keeper of the lore or something. And I think it's just the prologue.

I guess it's rather obscure, and it's even an unfinished webcomic, but I have my faith on you guys.

And, while we're at it, can you guys help me on another, not so obscure one? It's that post apocalypse webcomic with beautiful art? It's about the red, blue, and yellow uniformed army with gasmasks (gas mask is its visual sting) shooting each other without reason? I can't remember the title of it for my life.

Maxymiuk
2009-03-24, 02:56 AM
The second one you mention is Gone With The Blastwave (http://www.blastwavecomic.com/) though it seems to still be on a semi-hiatus.

The first one, don't know. Hopefully someone else does, since it sounds interesting.

Fri
2009-03-24, 10:44 PM
Ha! After some intense memory wrangling, I found it myself! Take that, faulty brain!

it's http://anara.mecha.com/

I remember I first got it from a link from another webcomic. So after some unfruitful google diving I started to go to each webcomic that I remember and looking at its links page. Ha!

Sadly it's in hiatus... since 2006.

raygun
2009-04-15, 05:14 PM
I'm also looking for a webcomic.
Here is what I can remember:

The (male) main character has a Scottish Grandmother. I think he inherits a castle, which is also in Scotland.
Aside from the main character, who is somewhat naive and also has a pet pig, there are two female characters. One with dark features, who I believe is a writer, and writes for a magazine. The other female character is blond, well endowed, and is constantly making sexual advanced towards the male character. I believe she may or may not have ulterior motives.

They all live in the above mentioned castle, and there are several extended story arcs involving a variety of plot points. There are several "volumes" or "books" of archives.

I hope that helps. Hopefully someone out there can point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

raygun
2009-04-15, 05:51 PM
Never mind. I found it after some fancy google trickery.
It's called "Platinum Grit" for anyone interested.