PDA

View Full Version : Simply Werewolf 2 - Game On!

Pages : 1 [2]

Gnomish Wanderer
2009-04-19, 05:30 PM
I'm keeping my suspicion at billtodamax also.

Szilard
2009-04-19, 05:35 PM
EagleWiz pointed at a person that just died...

EagleWiz
2009-04-19, 09:35 PM
Now look here Szilard. The dead person is obviously Not Dead Yet and has an evil plan based upon them being thought to be dead.

Skippy
2009-04-19, 10:44 PM
*Billtodamax* while I catch up on what happens here.

Mustiado
2009-04-21, 12:04 PM
Wait wait.

I thought we decided Billtodamax was at least sort of innocent? I'm confused.

Eaglewiz seems to be more suspicious, what with the random pointings and flailings.

billtodamax
2009-04-21, 04:06 PM
He hasn't caught up with the thread yet. I'm guessing he's just doing that until he finishes reading through.

Eaglewiz

UncleWolf
2009-04-22, 03:09 PM
Day 7 Ends!

As always the pirates were a rowdy bunch and the ninja did their best at hiding in the crowd, but one got too excited and went drinking with the pirates.

It had all started when the pirates started to climb the mast and dived off of the sails into the ocean. More than a little drunk, the ninja decided that he wanted to dive. He climbed the mast, weaving back and forth along it. It was a miracle he made it up the darned thing, but he was a ninja and climbing impossible places was what they did.

His new found pirate buds cheered him on. Walking along the beam, he turned towards his audience and bowed.

Jump!
Jump!
Jump!
Jump!

Billtodamax took a long pull from a bottle of rum that he carried.

Meanwhile, on deck, a pirate and a ninja decided that they would compare their weaponry laid it all out. Sharp sabers, wicked knives, and deadly shirukin glistened in the sunlight. They nodded approvingly to each other.

But they screamed like little girls when Billtodamax fell upon their respective collections. Apparently, that drink of rum was more than enough to put him off balance and he fell. Onto the sharpened instruments of death and mayhem. And blunt instruments. And poisoned instruments.

It wasn't pretty.

Billtodamax was lynched. He was a Ninja.
Night 7 begins.

billtodamax
2009-04-22, 04:57 PM
Aw. I liked living. Meanies. Have a look at Hyozo and Gnomish. I can't really blame Zar Peter. But first look into EagleWiz. This looked suspiciously like a few werewolves trying to protect another.

happyturtle
2009-04-22, 08:21 PM
(Hey Bill, for future reference, you aren't allowed to try to influence the game after you are dead. This is why players often post their analysis and suspicions just before the end of a day or night phase.)

happyturtle
2009-04-24, 06:59 AM
End of Night 7

For the last few days, BA Barracus had been closed off in his shop dismantling the two Terminator chassis they had recovered. The technology was beyond amazing, but he didn't have a reputation as the best mechanic anywhere for nothing.

With the help of Hannibal and Faceman, and a building stuff montage, he soon had an ultimate weapon - a makeshift tank built out of spare parts. It would be awesome, it would take the enemy completely by surprise, and the A-Team would have another successful mission to their credit.

Then Murdoch came bursting in. "BA! BA! There's something I need--"

"Quit your jibber-jabbering, fool!"

"But you really should know--"

"Hey man, I got this done in half the time it usually takes, and you know why? It's because I didn't have to listen to you running your fool mouth."

"But this is important! Hannibal and Face can't be trusted! They --"

BA was tired of listening to this, so he just picked Murdoch up and casually tossed him into the sea.

"Can you believe that fool?" he muttered as he returned to the others. "Telling me I can't trust my own team."

"Could be he's finally lost his last marble," Hannibal said, chomping on his cigar. "Or maybe since he hasn't been locked in here for days, he knows that Hannibal and Faceman are dead."

BA looked up in horror as Hannibal's arms shaped themselves into blades.

Hyozo was Terminated. He was Sergeant Bosco Albert "B.A." Baracus, a member of the A-Team.

http://www.interestment.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/ba-baracus.jpg

Words of Wisdom from BA Baracus (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVi-Hr5noKU)

Day 8 begins now and ends in about 48 hours

TwoBitWriter
2009-04-24, 07:27 AM
The masons must have been infiltrated.

Also, Happy and Wolfie, I'm gonna be gone for the next three days.

Just so you know.

Deathslayer7
2009-04-24, 11:23 AM
hey. I don't like imposters! :smallannoyed:

happyturtle
2009-04-25, 09:24 AM
Um, votes people?

Fleeing Coward
2009-04-25, 09:29 AM
I'd vote but I havn't quite figured out how to resurrect myself without the help of a cleric yet.

Zar Peter
2009-04-25, 10:48 AM
I didn't want to point first because I think the only reason I'm still alive is that I help the wolves with my logic...

Point at Skippy.

Szilard
2009-04-25, 12:18 PM
I did not want to vote either, as I never know who to vote for. Maybe I should keep one of them spreadsheet thingies.

I'll just join ZP's now-a-bandwagon and point at Skippy.

Mustiado
2009-04-25, 12:27 PM
I've got nothing better to go on. Skippy

Zar Peter
2009-04-25, 01:10 PM
Suddenly the image of a laughing wolf emerges in my head...

EagleWiz
2009-04-25, 01:49 PM
Skippy. Random Bandwagon for the :smallconfused:

Uncle Festy
2009-04-25, 08:42 PM
Ok I am now very suspicious of the people jumping on the random bandwagon.
Look at the numbers here. We have 8 people left. It's a 20 person game, so there's probably 2-3 wolves left. This is either the second-to-last or last day of the game, and we've got four people (half the remaining players!) jumping on a random bandwagon.
So. I'm suspicious of Szilard, who called 2 points a bandwagon, and Mustiado, for… well, it's just a hunch right now, to be honest.
So I'll go for Szilard, and hope we've got enough active, attention-paying good guys left to swing this game around.

Skippy
2009-04-26, 12:01 AM
I didn't want to point first because I think the only reason I'm still alive is that I help the wolves with my logic...

Point at Skippy.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/no%20u/commaLamma/NO_U.jpg

*Counter-point at Zar Peter* I'm not a wolf, but I guess there's no way to convince you. Heck, even I'd think I'm a wolf after what happened to Fleeing Coward after he contacted me...

Szilard
2009-04-26, 10:27 AM
The only reason I called the points at Skippy a "now-a-bandwagon" is because there were only two points, and they were both at Skippy.

Zar Peter
2009-04-26, 12:10 PM
Ok I am now very suspicious of the people jumping on the random bandwagon.
Look at the numbers here. We have 8 people left. It's a 20 person game, so there's probably 2-3 wolves left. This is either the second-to-last or last day of the game, and we've got four people (half the remaining players!) jumping on a random bandwagon.
So. I'm suspicious of Szilard, who called 2 points a bandwagon, and Mustiado, for… well, it's just a hunch right now, to be honest.
So I'll go for Szilard, and hope we've got enough active, attention-paying good guys left to swing this game around.

That's what I needed. A lead!

Point at Szilard

happyturtle
2009-04-26, 09:00 PM
End of Day Eight

"Okay. I have a plan," Murdoch said. He had a large box which he put on the deck of the ship. "What we have here is a sealed box containing a flask of poison and shielded against environmentally induced quantum decoherence. If an internal Geiger counter detects radiation then the flask is shattered, releasing the poison. Now we just need a volunteer."

"That's a great plan! But how do we pick someone?"

"I don't have any leads, do you?"

"How about that guy?"

"Sure, okay."

"Wait, you agreed too fast, I think it should be you!"

"No, too late, we already picked him."

They grabbed Skippy and shoved him in the box. Then they stood around looking confused.

"Wait, how is this supposed to help us? Can the box tell if it's a terminator or not?"

"This is an important advance in physics! While we speak, Skippy is both alive and dead! We won't know which until we open the box!"

"So if he's a terminator he's dead and if he's innocent he's still alive?"

"Don't be stupid. If he's a terminator, the poison would have had no effect on him. The experiment is rather contingent upon it being a living being. You didn't put a terminator in here, did you?"

"We actually don't know. Let's open the box and find out!" When they saw that Skippy was still alive, they remedied that situation at once.

Summary:
Skippy was lynched. He was a pirate.

Night Eight starts now and ends in about 24 hours.

Uncle Festy
2009-04-26, 09:09 PM

Well congrats guys. We're screwed. :smallannoyed:

billtodamax
2009-04-26, 10:04 PM
Schrodinger's pirate :smallbiggrin:

Deathslayer7
2009-04-27, 12:11 AM
Now I bet they are sorry for having anything to do with it. :smallbiggrin:

*cookie for reference

UncleWolf
2009-04-27, 10:13 PM
Tonight, we answer an age old question. And no, it isn't What is the answer to life, the Universe, and everything.

(Psst! It's 42)

To find out what question I am thinking of, read further. No, not here, even further than now. How about now you say? Nope. Not even then.

Tonight, one ninja decided to take a walk. He wasn't particularly fast or strong, but his body could take a lot of punishment and that is why Wolfbane had accepted him as a pupil. The moon was full and this gave the ninja a feeling of peace.

Not that it would last very long, mind you. Well, maybe it does, maybe it doesn't, but the point is that we won't know.

About an hour into his slow saunter, Uncle Festy hears a branch snap above him and feels something close around him. Feeling around, he puts together what he is trapped by.

A box.

Remember that question? Well, now we find out what happens if you put something that is both and neither alive nor dead in Schrodinger's Box.

For a good part of an minute, the Terminators looked at the box, seeing if anything happens. Suddenly the box lifts up and a living hand reaches out. Festy climbs out of the box and looks at himself and laughs at the night sky.

"I...I'm alive!"

Then he noticed his steely watchers.

"Oh..sh-"

The Terminators opened fire.

That concludes tonight's report on theoretical physics and magic. The answer to our question? Why, the undead being becomes alive of course.

Before dying.

Uncle Festy was killed. Uncle Festy was a Ninja.
Night Eight ends. Day Nine begins.

Fleeing Coward
2009-04-27, 10:28 PM
Last chance for the villagers and we need 2 from 2 by the looks of it. I really hope some of the living villagers are still awake :smallfrown:

Uncle Festy
2009-04-27, 10:45 PM
Blarg I are deaded
<3 the scene. :smallbiggrin:

Zar Peter
2009-04-28, 12:33 AM
Point at Mustiado.

I don't think Szilard must be guilty just because Festy pointed at him yesterday.

Mustiado
2009-04-28, 01:03 AM
Point at Mustiado.

I don't think Szilard must be guilty just because Festy pointed at him yesterday.

I like your logic for Szilard, ZP... I think its our biggest clue left.

The sad part is that I am one of the most reasonable suspects. I don't have the benefits of pointing at myself, because, well, I know I'm innocent. ?:P

Okay. Let's review what we know. Twobitwriter just recently came back from being away, which means he was gone for that entire day period we just had. Therefore, I'm fairly sure he's innocent. The attack at Uncle Festy seems to be targeted for just the effect you showed, ZP.

Gnomish Wanderer has been MIA for quite a while now. Same reasoning holds for him.

I'm a little more suspicious of you, Petey, but I can count on my fingers of one hand the number of times I've seen a wolf come out and be the first vote at the end of a day. This late, the wolves are trying to build a bandwagon, not start one. So I think you're out.

That leaves us two main suspects, in my opinion. This kill was intended to make us look at who Festy had accused the day before. The obvious answer is "He pointed at Szilard, it must be Szilard." The reaction to that is "The wolves know we'll think that, so he must be innocent." They also know the next logical step is "Use that to buy me some cover."

So depending on where you fall with your game theory, Szilard could be innocent or guilty. I think the most telling thing here, however, is we still have Eaglewiz as a suspect. It'd fit with his play style of a simple plan to execute Festy to implicate Szilard, and would be pretty in line with his other WW examples available to us, all the way back to Baldur's Gate.

I'm certainly willing to hear other reasoning though. That includes yours ZP

Zar Peter
2009-04-28, 08:09 AM
Point at EagleWiz

I agree that he is the most suspicous amongst us with all this voting/not voting...

EagleWiz
2009-04-28, 01:05 PM
Mustiado And i typicly dont vote unless i have to/know something/suspect something. Geez.

Szilard
2009-04-28, 03:04 PM
EagleWiz seems rather annoyed/defensive.

UncleWolf
2009-04-29, 01:46 PM
We are still missing several votes, but you have a few hours to get them in, so please do so.

happyturtle
2009-04-30, 12:58 PM
Day over. Update soon.

happyturtle
2009-04-30, 02:06 PM
Weeks later, in a police station far from the island, H.M. Murdock (Gnomish Wanderer) was being questioned by Dr Silberman (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqhB5LegpCk&NR=1).

http://bp3.blogger.com/_EocnQnbBM1I/RfmkStpSnoI/AAAAAAAAAH0/j-ItuCTAf24/s320/murdock_674.jpg

"And then after Uncle Festy was killed, what happened next?"

"Well, we all decided to go rock climbing. We sailed the ship around the island to get to the Cliffs of Despair and started to climb. Soon, everyone except for one, Eaglewiz, was at the top."

<Flashback>

Look! He is wearing black, and has a mask! He is a ninja!
But he said he was a pirate!
Well, obviously, he is is lying, so he has to be one of those Terminator thingys.
Or he could be a ninja, either way, we're better off without him. Cut the rope!

So, they cut the rope and it fell down the long cliff. But when they looked back over the ledge, they discovered that he was clinging onto the rock face. He shouts something.

What did he say?
I don't know, something about a Dead Pirate Robber or something.
A Pirate Robber?!? There isn't anything worse than one of those. Lets make sure he falls then.

The group starts to throw rocks at Eaglewiz until one hits and he lets go instinctively to grasp his head. He screams all the way down until he hits the sharp jagged rocks below.

</Flashback>

"After climbing down, we examined the body. It wasn't one of the Terminators after all."

Eaglewiz was lynched, he was a Pirate. The Dread Pirate Roberts in fact.

"Ah, yes, the so-called 'Terminators', sent from the future to kill everyone."

"It's true! You don't understand! They won't stop until we're all dead!"

"Yes, yes, we're all in danger. Got it. What happened next?"

"What do you think happened next? My whole team had been killed. I was left on an island with all these crazy pirates and ninjas, and no way of knowing which of them might be Terminators. No one had seen Captain Happy or Ninja Master Wolfbane for days. For all I knew, they were dead too. So I stole the keys to a helicopter and fled."

"Just you? You didn't try to save anyone else?"

"There was Lefty, of course (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4u-lvpNPJw) (starting at 3:44). And my dog Billy. I saved them."

"Your invisible dog?"

"If he's invisible, how did you know he was there?!"

Dr Silberman facepalmed. "We searched the island you know. There is no evidence of any so-called Terminators. We found the bodies of Pirate Zar Peter and Ninja Twobitwriter riddled with gunshot wounds." A pause. "I understand you're a veteran. Trained in the use of heavy weaponry."

The interrogation continued for some time. Later, Dr Silberman showed a recording of it to Captain Happy and Ninja Master Wolfbane.

"So you're saying Murdock is crazy?" Happy asked.

"In technical terminology... he's a loon."

"Okay. I guess we'd better leave him in your custody then. Bye."

"Wait! The narrators always die in these things. Shouldn't you two stick around for the next scene?"

Wolfbane draped his arm around Happy's shoulder. "My dear Dr Silberman, I'm afraid I already have plans for the evening. You see, Captain Happy doesn't think that a ninja can plunder, and I mean to prove her wrong." :smallwink:

And the two narrators left, before the next scene (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZDCn6VWTKc&NR=1)started.

Mustiado and Szilard arrived at the police station. "We're friends of H.M. Murdock. We were told that he's here, can we see him?"

"No, can't see him. He's giving a statement. You can wait over there."

The two Terminators looked over the guard station closely, then said in unison: "I'll be back." (http://www.slinkycity.com/audio/arnie.wav)

Game Over! The Terminators have won.

Player List:
{table=head]Player|Role|Dead by
banjo|Ninja|lynched day 6
billtodamax|Ninja|lynched day 7
deathslayer7|Hannibal (A-Team)|terminated night 6
Eaglewiz|Pirate|lynched day 9
Fleeing Coward|Pirate|terminated night 5
gnome_4ever*|H.M. Murdock (A-Team)|terminated end of game
iceddragons Hyozo|BA Baracus (A-Team)|terminated night 7
Istari Dr. Bath|Faceman (A-Team)|lynched day 5
Jontom Xire*|pirate|terminated night 2
Lamech*|terminator|lynched day 4
late for dinner Lex-kat | terminator | lynched day 3
Mordokai|pirate|lynched day 1
Murska|ninja|terminated night 4
Mustiado|terminator|Survived
radikalskippy* Skippy|pirate|lynched day 8
Szilard|terminator|Survived
Trixie | pirate | terminated night 3
Twobitwriter|ninja|terminated end of game
Uncle Festy*|ninja|terminated night 8
Zar Peter*|pirate|terminated end of game
[/table]

Deathslayer7
2009-04-30, 02:55 PM
dang guys. I hand you both of the terminators on a silver platter, and what happens? nothing. :smallfrown:

Szilard
2009-04-30, 03:42 PM
I was good.:smallbiggrin:

Great game guys. Even if most of you did lose.:smalltongue:

Mustiado
2009-04-30, 04:34 PM
dang guys. I hand you both of the terminators on a silver platter, and what happens? nothing. :smallfrown:

You huh to the who what now? :smallwink:

I did quite a bit of fancy footwork to get out of this one, I'll have you know.

Good game everyone!

Deathslayer7
2009-04-30, 04:46 PM
eaglewiz
mustiado
slizard

they are all hiding something. >.>

then you had to go and kill me off was your mistake. It should have cost you the game. Why people pointed at someone else the next day rather then one of you three i dont know. It's like it didn't even matter that I was a Mason. >.>

Then Uncle Festy had the same train of thought, and thought you two were terminators. You killed him off. And still, no one thought to look into this? :smallconfused:

That's why I am sad. :smallfrown:

Uncle Festy
2009-04-30, 06:32 PM

Totally called it. :smallbiggrin:
Wish we hadn't lost, but still called it.

Lamech
2009-04-30, 08:20 PM
Yeah my team won. Despite my getting bandwagoned by the masons. (Was I bandwagoned for the sole sake of a counter bandwagon?)

Fleeing Coward
2009-04-30, 09:01 PM
Well done wolves, you deserved the victory after managing to lead the villagers like that the last few days.
If any of the villagers had even bothered to look at the list of the last few people that the wolves killed, they'd have their wolves :smallmad:
The fact that you kept killing the people I was trying to to form a villager network with certainly didn't help either - contacted Trixie and Murska the day they got killed and contacted Skippy the day I got killed :smallfrown:

Deathslayer7
2009-04-30, 09:06 PM
i belive that was the day when we tried to save another bandwagon formed on a Mason.

billtodamax
2009-04-30, 09:07 PM
Well done wolves. Of course, your win was based on the villagers killing randomly on the last day. Instead of, y'know, reading back two pages.

Uncle Festy
2009-04-30, 09:12 PM
Not the last day, the second-to-last. On the last day a wolf started the bandwagon.
On the second-to-last, too, come to think of it…
So yeah the last couple of days the wolves were obviously pushing the votes. :smallsigh:

UncleWolf
2009-04-30, 09:17 PM
Well, it was completely obvious for me. :smalltongue:

Fleeing Coward
2009-04-30, 11:43 PM
Narrators don't count :smalltongue:
It's always easier to pick the wolves when you're dead. I was certain Mustiado was a bloody wolf when he made that post saying Twobit and Uncle Festy were innocent. There's no way any sane villager wouldn't have some doubts on them after the previous day.

Mustiado
2009-05-01, 12:50 AM
Narrators don't count :smalltongue:
It's always easier to pick the wolves when you're dead. I was certain Mustiado was a bloody wolf when he made that post saying Twobit and Uncle Festy were innocent. There's no way any sane villager wouldn't have some doubts on them after the previous day.

Hey, I'd seen you use lists so effectively in the past, why shouldn't I use em? :smalltongue:

The thing you guys are looking past is I spent all that time disproving the first time why the wolves were killing the people accusing us, and then once I had that hook in, I used it EVERY TIME. The wolves were "Staying in character" and following behaviour. If I can prove it once, I can say "See, just reinforces what we know about them!"

happyturtle
2009-05-01, 11:47 AM
Feedback time:

1. How did you like the game?
2. What did you think of the narrations?
3. Did the narrator(s) do a good job?
4. Was the game balanced?
5. Any complaints?
6. Would you play again?

Trixie
2009-05-01, 12:02 PM
Hmm, methinks something looks familiar :smallbiggrin:

By the way, why wolves in this one decided to kill me?

happyturtle
2009-05-01, 12:07 PM
>.>

<.<

I absolutely did not steal from Trixie Lex-kat PhantomFox

After the first night kill was missed, Lamech sent in a list of default kill targets for the rest of the game, to use if no one sent anything differently. The night you were killed, you were the highest person on the default list who was still alive.

Mustiado
2009-05-01, 12:25 PM
Feedback time:

5. Any complaints?
6. Would you play again?

1. The game was fine. It gives players who are gifted in misdirection on both sides a chance to really shine.

2. The narrators were faaaaahbulous. As always.

3. Yes, yes they did, except for Wolfbane on the last day making me freak out because the day hadn't ended and someone could change their mind at any second. *twitch*

4. Hard for a game like this NOT to be balanced. Believe it or not, the game might be more balanced without the masons.

5. Naw.

6. Sure, I'd play again. It'd be fun.

Mordokai
2009-05-01, 12:26 PM
It was good, but being first day lynchee, well... *censure*

Funny. I expected nothing less from you guys.

They did indeed, though to be honest, I think your updates were a little late sometimes. But that just may be my screwed perception of time and me being pretty strict myself when it comes to updating. You were great.

It doesn't get much more balanced than Classic.

5. Any complaints?
Not really.

6. Would you play again?
Most likely.

happyturtle
2009-05-01, 12:33 PM
Updates were late, quite often. Which is why I'm taking a narration break for a while. I was always on time for the first two games I narrated.

Player list has been updated in the second post, and added to the end of game narration.

Lex-Kat
2009-05-01, 01:26 PM
...Q & A...

1. How did you like the game? Not sure. I wasn't in it very long.
2. What did you think of the narrations? I liked my death scene. So I'm sure the rest were great.
3. Did the narrator(s) do a good job? Of course they did. It's Happyturtle and Wolfbane afterall. :smallamused:
4. Was the game balanced? I believe so.
5. Any complaints? I was killed too soon. Barely had time to say hi to everyone. :smalltongue:
6. Would you play again? Of courser.

Deathslayer7
2009-05-01, 01:40 PM
Feedback time:

5. Any complaints?
6. Would you play again?

1. very fun. :smallbiggrin:
2. excellent. Although why did i have to get eaten by jello. :smalltongue:
3. of course. not. tis a joke.
4. yes it was
5. other then above, no.
6. definitely

UncleWolf
2009-05-01, 01:49 PM
2. excellent. Although why did i have to get eaten by jello. :smalltongue:

Because it was there. And funny. :smalltongue:

Uncle Festy
2009-05-01, 03:26 PM
Feedback time:

5. Any complaints?
6. Would you play again?

Awesome.
Awesome.
Awesome job.
Not one to comment.
What are these complaints of which you speak? :smalltongue:
YESYESYESYESYES

Trixie
2009-05-01, 03:42 PM
I absolutely did not steal from Trixie Lex-kat PhantomFox

After the first night kill was missed, Lamech sent in a list of default kill targets for the rest of the game, to use if no one sent anything differently. The night you were killed, you were the highest person on the default list who was still alive.

Psssst! I changed that list a bit, so it is (almost) mine :smallbiggrin:

5. Any complaints?
6. Would you play again?

1. Too quick death :smallsigh:
2. My death scene was... _-_
3-6. Mostly yes.

billtodamax
2009-05-01, 04:38 PM
I enjoyed it a lot. Too bad I wass randomly bandwagoned.:smalltongue:
Loved 'em.
See above
I think so. It would have been better if they didn't systematically kill off our masons. But that isn't your fault.
5. Any complaints?
Nope
6. Would you play again?
Yes.

Mustiado
2009-05-01, 07:28 PM
I enjoyed it a lot. Too bad I wass randomly bandwagoned.:smalltongue:
Loved 'em.
See above
I think so. It would have been better if they didn't systematically kill off our masons. But that isn't your fault.
5. Any complaints?
Nope
6. Would you play again?
Yes.

I keep telling you people, it wasn't random... I... I.. planned it...

I really did... :smallfrown:

billtodamax
2009-05-01, 07:33 PM
Suuure you did, Mustiado, suuure you did.:smalltongue:

Fleeing Coward
2009-05-01, 07:45 PM
1. How did you like the game? Enjoyed it for the most part. Still annoyed that Dr. Bath got lynched after the previous day pretty much all but proved he was a mason...
2. What did you think of the narrations? Great
3. Did the narrator(s) do a good job? Yes
4. Was the game balanced? Masons made it balanced in my opinion compared to last one
5. Any complaints? Yes, the wolves weren't supposed to win again :smalltongue:
6. Would you play again? Definately

Lex-Kat
2009-05-01, 10:12 PM
I keep telling you people, it wasn't random... I... I.. planned it...

I really did... :smallfrown:
*Pats Mustiado on the back* I believe you. :smallsmile:

banjo1985
2009-05-02, 05:21 AM
Good stuff, though I didn't devote as much effort to it as last time, mostly because of what happened first game!
Good stuff
Yeah, other than a few late phase ends...but stuff happens
It was closer than the last game so yes, I think so. If Deathslayer and Festy had been listened to the villagers might have won this one.
5. Any complaints?
None :smallsmile:
6. Would you play again?
Sign me up