PDA

View Full Version : Simply Werewolf 2 - Game On!

Pages : [1] 2

happyturtle
2009-03-24, 07:51 AM
Simply Werewolf 2

Narrators: Happyturtle and Wolfbane

It is an epic battle. One that has been fought since the beginning of time, and that will be fought until the heat death of the universe. For there can truly be no end to the epic rivalry between...
Pirates and Ninjas!

This is not a story of that rivalry.

Instead, this is a story of one of the rare episodes when pirates and ninjas were forced to join sides to combat a greater evil:
Terminators!

Fortunately for them, they have help this time. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.

Villagers: Pirates and Ninjas (strictly flavor - players can roleplay as either)
Masons: The A-Team
Wolves: Terminators

We're looking for 21 players.

Rules:

3 consecutive day autolynch
25% vote needed to achieve a lynch

(Note: Because recruitment filled up so fast last time, players who didn't get to play in the first game will get preference for slots.)

happyturtle
2009-03-24, 06:34 PM
Players:
{table=head]Player|Role|Dead by
banjo|Ninja|lynched day 6
billtodamax|Ninja|lynched day 7
deathslayer7|Hannibal (A-Team)|terminated night 6
Eaglewiz|Pirate|lynched day 9
Fleeing Coward|Pirate|terminated night 5
gnome_4ever*|H.M. Murdock (A-Team)|terminated end of game
iceddragons Hyozo|BA Baracus (A-Team)|terminated night 7
Istari Dr. Bath|Faceman (A-Team)|lynched day 5
Jontom Xire*|pirate|terminated night 2
Lamech*|terminator|lynched day 4
late for dinner Lex-kat | terminator | lynched day 3
Mordokai|pirate|lynched day 1
Murska|ninja|terminated night 4
Mustiado|terminator|Survived
radikalskippy* Skippy|pirate|lynched day 8
Szilard|terminator|Survived
Trixie | pirate | terminated night 3
Twobitwriter|ninja|terminated end of game
Uncle Festy*|ninja|terminated night 8
Zar Peter*|pirate|terminated end of game
[/table]

{table=head]Phase|Event
Day 1|lynch Mordokai
Night 1 | no kill
Day 2 | no lynch
Night 2 | Jontom Xire terminated
Day 3 | Lex-kat lynched
Night 3 | Trixie terminated
Day 4|Lamech lynched
Night 4|Murska terminated
Day 5|Dr Bath lynched
Night 5|Fleeing Coward terminated
Day 6|Banjo lynched
Night 6|deathslayer7 terminated
Day 7|billtodamax lynched
Night 7|Hyozo terminated
Day 8|Skippy lynched
Night 8|Uncle Festy terminated
Day 9|Eaglewiz lynched - Game Over
[/table]

*played in first game

Istari
2009-03-24, 06:40 PM
express interest :smallbiggrin:

UncleWolf
2009-03-24, 06:59 PM
*expresses interest in a vague yet meaningful way*

Lamech
2009-03-24, 08:07 PM
I also express interest in the concrete way of saying "I'm most interested in playing this game.

Trixie
2009-03-24, 08:28 PM
I'm, if anyone cares.

Uncle Festy
2009-03-24, 08:59 PM
INININININININININ!

NININININININININI!
:smalltongue:

Fleeing Coward
2009-03-24, 09:14 PM
Count me in

Szilard
2009-03-24, 09:21 PM
I'm expressing interest.

Skippy
2009-03-25, 01:59 AM
I'm also expressing interest

billtodamax
2009-03-25, 02:01 AM
Yar, I be expressing interest.

Mordokai
2009-03-25, 04:36 AM
I think I will try it as well. That is, expressing interest.

banjo1985
2009-03-25, 06:03 AM
Interest expressed, though I am happy to step aside for anyone who wants a spot and didn't play last time.

Jontom Xire
2009-03-25, 06:08 AM
Definitely in. When you start recruitment for real, make sure you add my name when you first write the first post to make sure I'm in.

Murska
2009-03-25, 08:09 AM
And I'm rather obviously in this game. :smallsmile:

Dirk Kris
2009-03-25, 08:15 AM
In like shins.
...wait, that's not right.

UncleWolf
2009-03-25, 08:36 AM
Guys, I have been extremely honored and you are all doomed to a painful and messy death as a result of it.

For I am...

Co-Narrator. :smallbiggrin:

Deathslayer7
2009-03-25, 08:53 AM
possibly in. depends if i die or not within a week. :smallbiggrin:

Zar Peter
2009-03-25, 08:58 AM
Interest expressed, though I am happy to step aside for anyone who wants a spot and didn't play last time.

What he says!

TwoBitWriter
2009-03-25, 09:43 AM
I will play, as I have 0 currently running WW games. :smallbiggrin:

Totally rp'ing as a pirate, name of Blackjack McCoy! :smallamused:

Hyozo
2009-03-25, 01:17 PM
I'll join. If nothing else I can't be the fool in this game.

EDIT@V: Yes, I can be A fool in any werewolf game, and I usually am. However, the rules of this game keep me from being THE fool.

Mordokai
2009-03-25, 01:28 PM
You can always be a fool in WW game :smalltongue:

Gnomish Wanderer
2009-03-26, 03:40 AM
I would like in, if fortune moves my way and I can.

happyturtle
2009-03-26, 12:23 PM
Recruitment is restarted since Jack the Ripper was put on hold. Just need a few more people. And since it wasn't on hold for long, I won't ask everyone to re-confirm their interest.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-26, 12:24 PM
in since dirky's ripper is on hold.

late for dinner
2009-03-26, 12:42 PM
Oooo I have never played before but am a fast learner. I would really like to play though...oh and if there is a page that has the WW rules could you let me know??? I can read them and come prepared

happyturtle
2009-03-26, 01:07 PM
Welcome aboard, Late! See the first few posts in this thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97525), and then feel free to PM me or Wolfbane with any questions. If you have msn messenger, my ident is in my profile.

Mustiado
2009-03-26, 02:03 PM
AAAH, me in!

I hope I get to be a baner. :smallbiggrin:

Lamech
2009-03-26, 02:35 PM
I'm still in I hope I get to be a seer. And I'm biting off too many games... at least most of them don't require analysis. And SEU should be over soon.

happyturtle
2009-03-26, 03:26 PM
I've dropped Dirk Kris from the list as he isn't sure when he'll have regular net access again. So one more player to go, and we can start assigning roles.

EagleWiz
2009-03-26, 04:32 PM
One more player you say? In!

UncleWolf
2009-03-27, 08:26 PM
Alright, Recruitment is over and PMs will be sent shortly.

Then, in the morning, Happyturtle will post the opening narrative.

>.>

Hopefully. :smalltongue:

UncleWolf
2009-03-27, 10:23 PM
Alright, Role PMs are sent, if you have any questions or did not receive one, please tell me so.

And barring any other mishaps with the server, we should be able to get you guys going soon.

billtodamax
2009-03-27, 10:30 PM
Yar, I be roleplaying as a pirate, Loyal to he with the biggest booty. I don't be liking working with ye treacherous ninjas, but them terminators need a good ol' fashioned keel-hauling, if'n ye know my meaning!

Murska
2009-03-27, 10:35 PM
Hmf. Working with Pirates, of all things... So unworthy.

But fine, to combat the common threat.

Fleeing Coward
2009-03-27, 10:48 PM
Couldn't you have picked a better name for the boats that I used to be shortening the lifespans of?
Because when I saw the name, I thought of this pig instead :smalltongue:
http://www.freewebs.com/dbz-maailma/oolong.jpg

billtodamax
2009-03-27, 10:57 PM
What's that ye be saying, Ye slimy ninja? Backstabbing thieves...

Fleeing Coward
2009-03-27, 11:09 PM
That's right, I'm really a ninja trying to infiltrate the pirates, I havn't even learnt how to speak like you filthy pirates. Not that it matters since you pirates are usually too drunk to notice.

billtodamax
2009-03-27, 11:16 PM
Ye Bastid! I thought there was something wrong with ye voice! Just because I'm a wee bit drunk most of the time...

Fleeing Coward
2009-03-27, 11:24 PM
Oops, did I just say that out loud? What I meant to sat was uh... death to the ninjas... yea, that's what I meant...
Now how about I buy you a drink or ten and we can forget this ever happened?
At least until I stab a dagger up your back you good for nothing brute

billtodamax
2009-03-27, 11:31 PM
A drink?! Aye matey, let's go!

Fleeing Coward
2009-03-27, 11:41 PM
Lead the way matey, I be catching up in abit. Just need to be heading back to the boat, I mean ship, to pick up me box of gold and stabbing implements

billtodamax
2009-03-27, 11:44 PM
Why do ye keeping talking in that tiny fiddly text that I can't read?

happyturtle
2009-03-28, 04:08 AM
In a lovely little bar in the center of a beautiful tropical island, the pirate captain Happy sat drinking a frozen marguerita. She knew her crew would never let her hear the end of it if they saw her drinking something as unpiratey as that, but she'd left them all on the far end of the island. And besides, she had a more embarrasing secret to hide than that.

She suddenly felt someone's hands on her shoulders. She screamed and pulled out her cutlass, waving it wildly behind her.

"Hey, babe, it's just me!" It was the Ninja Master Wolfbane.

Happy dropped her cutlass and kissed him enthusiastically, then pulled back and scowled. "Did you have to sneak up on me like that?"

"Sorry. Ninja habit, you know."

"At least we have this time to ourselves. My pirate crew is busy lounging around on the south end of the island, while your ninjas are all in the north."

"Wait, what? I thought my guys were supposed to be in the south."

Their eyes met, filling with horror as they realized the situation. "We've got trouble."

"More trouble than you know," said a grass-skirt clad waitress who came up to them. "The machines are on this island, and they want us all dead. I might be able to help though."

"Pfft. We'll manage without needing the help of hula dancers," Happy says dismissively.

But Wolfbane, ever the gentlemen, is more courteous. "Please, tell me more."

The waitress smiles coquettishly at Wolfbane, and then peels off her disguise, revealing John "Hannibal" Smith. "You've just hired the A-Team."

Day One begins now and ends 5pm GMT on Sunday.

((Role PMs, minus incriminating evidence, can be found here (http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddndrx2r_3gbfrn7cv&hl=en).))

billtodamax
2009-03-28, 04:18 AM
Yar! Garbs ya swords, ye lazy bilge-rats, we be takin' down those blasted Terminators! Yar! I be pointing at DeathSlayer7! Fer the randomness!

Mordokai
2009-03-28, 04:42 AM
"For King and Country!

Wait, that doesn't sound right...

Tora, tora, tora!

No, something's off as well...

LEEROY YENKINS!!!!

Argh! Wrong again!

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-męnu!

Oh great, now I'm impersonating dwarves?!

Screw that! I'll be late for dinner if I keep going like this for long!"

((Welcome point at the newcomer :smallbiggrin: I don't want to see him lynched just yet, but right now, it's the best I could come up with :smalltongue: ))

Jontom Xire
2009-03-28, 05:53 AM
I point at Murska. It's the weekend so I can't be bothered to think and don't want to miss a day phase.

Hyozo
2009-03-28, 06:15 AM
Posting first? Overdoing the "I'm a good guy" roleplaying? I think Billtodamax will be my first vote of the this game.

Fleeing Coward
2009-03-28, 06:52 AM
I'll point at Mordokai.
No rational reason, just my gut telling me he's a wolf.

banjo1985
2009-03-28, 07:43 AM
Horatio the parrot flaps above everyone's heads, squawking at the top of his voice.

"Wwwaaaarrrk! Terminators! Oh damn we're done for, done for! I'm flying for the hills, I'm a shameless Coward!"

Lamech
2009-03-28, 08:12 AM
I remember Mordokai getting me lynched in the last one...

Murska
2009-03-28, 10:10 AM
I believe Jontom Xire shall feel my wrath.

EagleWiz
2009-03-28, 10:25 AM
Yarr Murska, ye be walking the plank, ye filthy ninja dog.

Murska
2009-03-28, 10:55 AM
Now wait a moment. You know I am a ninja and you also know that ninjas are villagers and still you're pointing at me?

Suspicious...

TwoBitWriter
2009-03-28, 11:33 AM
BlackJack McCoy sets down his stein and draws his cutlass.

"Well, me buckos. It seems that we have a terminator incursion upon our fair ship. We must be careful, fer th' terminator be a master infiltrator, like the accursed ninja. One 'o our own could be a spy."

He looks at Mordokai "I didn't spy ye wit' me eye at th' game 'o bones last nightfall."

Deathslayer7
2009-03-28, 11:46 AM
Twobit, what's that suspicious looking piece of paper you're writing on there?

Szilard
2009-03-28, 11:55 AM
A ninja disguised as a pirate is on fire. So he points to deathslayer7 You can't trust anyone you know.:smallwink:

Zar Peter
2009-03-28, 12:04 PM
I remember Mordokai getting me lynched in the last one...

Hey, leave Mordokai alone! He made me win the last one! :smallcool::smallbiggrin:

Point at lamech

EagleWiz
2009-03-28, 12:16 PM
Yarr! Murska is obviously a terminator disguised as a werewolf disguised as a ninja! Walk the plank already!

Mustiado
2009-03-28, 03:32 PM
Good good... I'll void Mordokai tonight, which means that we can point at Deathslayer7 today.

Trixie
2009-03-28, 04:18 PM
Yarr! Murska is obviously a terminator disguised as a werewolf disguised as a ninja! Walk the plank already!

Murska, you say? :smalleek:

Murska
2009-03-28, 05:02 PM
Getting too close... I hope Mordokai isn't being protected by the masons but then, I don't want to die before tonight since I haven't organized stuff yet.

Mordokai
2009-03-28, 05:05 PM
*throws a coin*
*puffs a smoke*
*blindfolds self*

Been pleasure knowing you peeps.

billtodamax
2009-03-28, 05:44 PM
Yar, me point be changing to Murska.

Murska
2009-03-28, 05:51 PM
*sigh* Why is it always me.

What about we just find a third target if you don't want to lynch Mordokai?

Mordokai
2009-03-28, 06:10 PM
You lynch me, you lynch a villager. Worse than lynching a wolf, better than lynching a mason. I can't say what Murska is this time and even if I'm very tempted to put Murska's constant in action again, it would be downright mean of me to do so. Granted, the constant is constant for a reason, but I would be frustrated too.

In the end, it doesn't really matter. With some luck, I'd end up finding wolf again and then everybody would start following me again, which would ultimately result in villagers loosing. So by all means, if you have no better target, lynch me. At least I won't catch scurvy.

Skippy
2009-03-28, 10:43 PM
Won't catch scurvy, you say? But scruvy be one of tha most important pirate traditions there are! I have me suspicion placed upon ye, Mordokai!

Uncle Festy
2009-03-28, 11:27 PM
Um…
Radikal Skippy posted above me.
Vote subject to change.

Gnomish Wanderer
2009-03-28, 11:51 PM
It be the first day? Aye! There be only one way to solve this dilemma!

*starts spinning in a circle, finger stretched outward*

Round and round and round I go, where I stop, nobody knows!

*finally falls to the ground, dizzy finger still slowly spinning*

And I stopped on Gnome_4ever! No, wait...

Billtodamax!

Mordokai
2009-03-29, 04:04 AM
Won't catch scurvy, you say? But scruvy be one of tha most important pirate traditions there are! I have me suspicion placed upon ye, Mordokai!

Yeah, but if I have to choose between my teeth and a tradition, I'll choose the former any day.

Hyozo
2009-03-29, 04:21 AM
Scurvy isn't really that big of a deal. A piece of fresh fruit every once in a while is all you need to keep it under control. What really needs to be worried about is what you get when you combine a pirate's love for strong alcohol in large quantities with a shipbuilder's love for having large solid objects at just about the right height for people who aren't paying attention to hit their heads on them.

happyturtle
2009-03-29, 06:05 PM
End of Day 1

(Just a reminder that all flavor text is flavor, and is not to be considered indicative of anyone's roles.)

The A-Team disguised themselves as pirates and ninjas and mingled with the crew. Faceman flirted with all the ladies, under the guise of information gathering. BA started working on repairing the ship so they could escape. And Murdoch... well, no one was really sure what he was doing, but it seemed to involve a couple of chickens, a shower curtain, and a box of cheez-its.

The real pirates and ninjas were busy arguing amongst themselves. The pirates wanted to lynch a ninja, while the ninjas wanted to lynch a pirate.

"Everyone knows that ninjas are master of disguise. So of course the Terminators are all disguised as ninjas. Lynch the ninja Murska!"

"No! Only a pirate would think something so idiotic as that. Lynch the pirate Mordokai! Ninjas are far too clever to allow our own numbers to be infiltrated!"

Hannibal, in ninja disguise, snickered to himself at that.

"The A-Team are protecting you, aren't they?!" Murska demanded.

Face looked up from his attempt to seduce a particularly curvy ninja. "Wait, what?"

Mordokai looks around. "Hey, I'm just a pirate. See? Yarr! Shiver me timbers! Pass the rum, please!"

The pirates turned on him at once. "He said 'please'! That's no pirate! Lynch him!"

"But... my mother taught me to be polite!"

Murska, seeing his opportunity, disappeared in a puff of smoke as the mob closed in on Mordokai.

"Help! Captain Happy! Save me!"

But Captain Happy was busy making out with Master Wolfbane and didn't hear him. So the mob sliced Mordokai to bits with katanas, then ordered the bits to walk the plank.

Summary:
Mordokai was lynched. He was a Pirate.

Night 1 begins now and ends in about 24 hours.

late for dinner
2009-03-30, 11:01 AM
late for dinner[COLOR="Black"]Gets out of bed with a yawn (internet works again:smallbiggrin:) completely oblivious to the madness that just happens....thinks for a sec....checks body for any wounds...finds nothing...gives God a big thumbs up...He sings his wake up song....

Ohh, a pirate's life is a wonderful life
A-rovin' over the sea
Give me a career
As a buccaneer
It's the life of a pirate for me
Ohh, the life of a pirate for me

Ohh, a pirate's life is a wonderful life
They never bury yer bones
But when it's all over
A jolly sea rover
Drops in on his friend Davy Jones
Ohh, his very good friend Davy Jones...

UncleWolf
2009-03-30, 06:15 PM
The sun set. The pirates and ninja all went to their respective look-outs to make sure that all would be safe. The Pirates drank and the Ninja threw darts.

All was quiet except for a certain (http://th06.deviantart.com/fs4/300W/i/2004/251/c/b/ninja_werewolf_by_Black_rat.jpg) two (http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u88/Ayomi_/EvilPirateGirl.jpg?t=1238454090), but I wouldn't want to bore you with the details. :smallwink:

The Terminators ended up having to repair some parts due to the corrosive salt in the air and the booze from the day.

Meanwhile, the A-team played card games, but had to stop after all four of them kept getting Royal Flushes. In Spades.

But other than that, the night was uneventful besides a small incident with smoke-bombs, but how was anyone supposed to know that the cookie jar had been trapped?

Night 1 is over.

Nothing happened.

Shadowcaller
2009-03-30, 06:20 PM
All was quiet except for a certain (http://th06.deviantart.com/fs4/300W/i/2004/251/c/b/ninja_werewolf_by_Black_rat.jpg) two (http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u88/Ayomi_/EvilPirateGirl.jpg?t=1238454090), but I wouldn't want to bore you with the details. :smallwink:

Only in your game Wolfy, only in your game. :smalltongue:

billtodamax
2009-03-31, 12:16 AM
Who put the smokebomb in the cookie jar?
iceddragons put the smokebomb in the cookie jar.

Hyozo
2009-03-31, 12:29 AM
What?
*checks arsenal*
sorry, but I don't have any fewer smoke bombs than I did when we started. Perhaps Murska planted the smoke bomb which seems to have upset you.

Murska
2009-03-31, 01:43 AM
Hey! I didn't touch nothing, man! I saw it, it was Iceddragons!

billtodamax
2009-03-31, 01:47 AM
Doesn't either of you know? The correct response is:

Who me?
Couldn't be.

Then I say:

Then who put the smokebomb in the cookie jar?

then one of you says:

(Name here) put the smokebomb in the cookie jar.
Duh.

Hyozo
2009-03-31, 02:20 AM
I knew, but I have absolutely no desire to have memories of songs from Barney cycling through my mind until the next time I found something to fill the empty space, so I decided to skip to the important part.

Fleeing Coward
2009-03-31, 02:39 AM
Let's get the bandwagon going.
iceddragons

Jontom Xire
2009-03-31, 02:42 AM
I think Fleeing Coward seems overly keen to have a bandwagon going.

Fleeing Coward
2009-03-31, 03:24 AM
I think Fleeing Coward seems overly keen to have a bandwagon going.

Why wouldn't I be? That bandwagon isn't pointing at me :smallbiggrin:

banjo1985
2009-03-31, 03:44 AM
Istari for wolf inactivity.

TwoBitWriter
2009-03-31, 06:38 AM
Banjo1985 for being unfortunate enough to post right before me.

Murska
2009-03-31, 08:14 AM
Doesn't either of you know? The correct response is...

I know, I was going to use the Bash one but it was in a slightly too colourful language to work for someone like me.

Trixie
2009-03-31, 08:16 AM
Istari for a three way tie.

And for being inactive :smallsigh:

Zar Peter
2009-03-31, 08:32 AM
Trixie! for... for... SPARTA!!!

Skippy
2009-03-31, 08:43 AM
I might have missed something, but... Isn't it still Nighttime, people?

Strike that, I did miss something. Wolfbane's post.

So, now that that's over with, I point at Zar Peter just because his is the first name that came to my mind

late for dinner
2009-03-31, 08:46 AM
Ah....Arhgh....if we be votin' then count me yin. I vote fur Banjo1985 to be walkin' the plank. The poppet on yur hand is scarin' me out me wits...yaaargh.

late for dinner
2009-03-31, 08:53 AM
I might have missed something, but... Isn't it still Nighttime, people?

Strike that, I did miss something. Wolfbane's post.

So, now that that's over with, I point at Zar Peter just because his is the first name that came to my mind

I think wolfbane said Night 1 is over17 posts up

cause I dont know how....imagine the previous sentence with a line right through the middle of it....cause radikalskippy noticed what I said before I hit post...:smallbiggrin:

Mustiado
2009-03-31, 12:39 PM
JX, you know better. Wagons are the only info we get in this game.

Plus lynching you in Kaos didn't really count. It was unfufilling. lol

EagleWiz
2009-03-31, 01:54 PM
Yar! It be obvious that the terminators be posen as pirates or ninjas! Also, pirates be to cool to be sneaky, ninjas be sneaky. Besides, I be missing some gold. Murska , walk the plank already.

Lamech
2009-03-31, 06:08 PM
Istari, since I have NOT done my fact checking and suspicious people finding...
Edit: Missed the not... hehehe...

Szilard
2009-03-31, 06:17 PM
I'm pointing at the dude above me, because he was late four diner.:smalltongue:
I should remember to read page 5 before I post... >.<

UncleWolf
2009-03-31, 07:00 PM
Even though there aren't that many(if any at all), I would like to remind all of those who have not voted yet that there is now 23 hours left of the day.

Uncle Festy
2009-03-31, 09:03 PM
Hm.
Istari is the closest thing we have to logic.

Deathslayer7
2009-03-31, 09:25 PM
Fleeing cowards cause i hate them.

happyturtle
2009-04-01, 05:40 AM
Wooo! Mini-Game!

http://www.savagechickens.com/images/chickenfools.jpg

For April Fool's Day, let's all help Mr T out! Post a picture of Mr T, talk like Mr T, or explain what fools you pity. Silly prizes to be awarded, you crazy fools!

Trixie
2009-04-01, 08:06 AM
I pity the fool above me :smallsigh:

For many reasons, but killing a potential ally in this game and missing a wolf might be one of them :smallamused:

UncleWolf
2009-04-01, 08:12 AM
Oi! Don't pity da Narrators, or we'll have to do more than just pitying you.

Fool.

TwoBitWriter
2009-04-01, 08:14 AM
How about a video about Mr. T singing about mothers? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_rBidCkJxo) :smalltongue:

Murska
2009-04-01, 08:19 AM
I pity da fools who take upon themselves to have personal vendettas against neutrals.

I also pity da fools who've been picked as wolves in this game, cuz they totally don't have a chance and should just give up now. :smallsmile:

happyturtle
2009-04-01, 08:48 AM
I pity the fool above me :smallsigh:

For many reasons, but killing a potential ally in this game and missing a wolf might be one of them :smallamused:

Dun be silly, Narrators have no allies. Right Festy? :smallamused:

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/music/mrt460.jpg

UncleWolf
2009-04-01, 09:16 AM
It had all started, or more appropriately, ended, with the insult match. It had been all fun and games until the Ninja said the wrong thing.

Well...your mother couldn't hold her liquor!

With those words, everyone was silent. Then the shooting began. Bottles broke, and stabbed into people. Swords clashed and smoke was thick in the air. Bullets tore through bodies.

Then some fool, no one could tell who, decided that using a cannon would be a good idea. Unfortunately, he overstocked the powder and the blasted thing exploded, shredding most of the remaining combatants with shrapnel.

When the smoke cleared, only eight were left standing.

The A-Team, and The Terminators. It was obvious who was who since their disguises had been torn away by the explosion.

What followed was a battle that was entirely too cool and epic to be written down by the likes of us mortals. But, all we know is that the entire island was wiped clean, the trees burned and the sand boiled down into glass.

Nothing had survived.

Elsewhere....

Wolfbane, wrapped in robes, poured himself and Happy some tea when her arm wrapped around him.

And how is the lustful Pirate Queen doing this morn- He would never get to finish his question because at that moment, Happy's arm turned into a claw and ripped through his chest. His body fell to the ground. Dead.

The Queen Horror took a sip of her tea.

The Horrors have won!

Have a happy April Fool's Day. :smallbiggrin:

Jontom Xire
2009-04-01, 09:43 AM
Umm, you can only do April Fool's tricks before midday and by both forum time and my time, midday is long gone.

Skippy
2009-04-01, 10:04 AM
Umm, you can only do April Fool's tricks before midday and by both forum time and my time, midday is long gone.

The forum shows your local time. For me, it shows that your last post was made at 8:43 AM. It's 9 AM over here, so April's Fools is still on

Murska
2009-04-01, 10:21 AM
Around here, it's good for all the day.

happyturtle
2009-04-01, 10:28 AM
*drops rocks on JX*

Murska
2009-04-01, 11:27 AM
*drops rocks on JX*

I pity 'dat fool who wakes the feared 'Rock Drop'.

late for dinner
2009-04-01, 12:22 PM

Only 10 am when I read that...still mid day and I was thouroughly fooled....Jolly good....oh and I pitty da fool who falls asleep with their mouth open, totaly leaving themselves open to a poison string drip attack from a lingering ninja....that's why, when I sleep, I put tape on my mouth. Sometimes I am mistaken for a kidnap victim so I pull the tape off to prove that I am not. Then I have to explain to them I was just being prepared for a ninja poison string drip attack.

Szilard
2009-04-01, 05:35 PM

I don't really know anyone on my side of the world that does noon fools...

UncleWolf
2009-04-01, 06:07 PM
Both the Pirates and Ninja were wary of each other. There were a few pranks and tricks involved because of the holiday.

As the day wore on though, they grew to trust each other again.

By the end, there had been several drinking games, friendly target practice, and even a game of Twister which ended horribly when the contestants started taking shots for every time someone moved without falling.

And considering how flexible Ninja have to be and how stubborn a Pirate is, that is quite a lot.

What about the lynch you say? Well, there was none*. Everyone was too busy partying to worry about it.

No lynch! Night 2 Begins!

And a not so gentle reminder that gnome_4ever and Istari need to vote tomorrow or be autolynched.

*We are under the 25% rule.

Uncle Festy
2009-04-01, 06:20 PM
Dun be silly, Narrators have no allies. Right Festy? :smallamused:

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/music/mrt460.jpg

I pity da foo' who died in UKIII! :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2009-04-02, 03:51 PM
End of Night Two

The same scene occured in different locations around the island.

There was a knock on a door.

"Jon?"

"Yes?" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Stewart)

*BLAM*

Somewhere else, another knock on another door:

"Tom?"

"Yes?" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Bombadil)

*BLAM*

"Jon-Tom?"

"Yes?" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Thomas_Meriweather)

*BLAM*

"Xire?"

"Yes?" (http://linux.softpedia.com/get/Programming/Libraries/XIRE-16253.shtml)

*BLAM*

"Jontom Xire?"

"Aye?"

*BLAM*

Summary:

Jontom Xire was TERMINATED. He was a Pirate.

Day Three begins now and ends at 9.30pm British Summer Time on Saturday April 4.

And a not so gentle reminder that gnome_4ever and Istari need to vote today or be autolynched.

There are 18 players left x 25% = 4.5. I'll let that be rounded down to 4 votes needed to secure a lynch today.

happyturtle
2009-04-02, 04:08 PM
Mini-game winners are now being notified by PM.

banjo1985
2009-04-02, 04:33 PM
Murska

Away until April 6th...feel free to lynch me if you wish though :smalltongue:

Zar Peter
2009-04-02, 04:37 PM
Murska

Away until April 6th...feel free to lynch me if you wish though :smalltongue:

Please update the player list, I think Murska is dead...
Ooops, wrong game... sorry :smallredface:

And I point at Mustiado.

And I want to announce that I'm away from 04.04.09 - 11.04.09. Or is this 04.11.09? Anyway, Easter holidays.

Deathslayer7
2009-04-02, 04:44 PM
fleeing cowards cause i hate them with a passion. :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2009-04-02, 04:50 PM
Player list updated in post 2.

TwoBitWriter
2009-04-02, 05:16 PM
Aye, I will 'ote for Trixie, as I am in a pointin' sort o' mood. Aye.

Uncle Festy
2009-04-02, 05:18 PM
Hm.
I continue to find Istari suspicious.
Also awesome narration. :smallbiggrin:

Szilard
2009-04-02, 05:49 PM
You know what ninjas hate? Cowards. Why? Because they flee, especially the fleeing cowards.

Fleeing Coward
2009-04-02, 06:20 PM
Szilard, last time I checked, the objective of the game is to kill all terminators not kill all pirates :smalltongue:

Szilard
2009-04-02, 06:53 PM
Well, maybe these terminators are disguised as Pirates. No one would see it coming!:smalltongue:

Fleeing Coward
2009-04-02, 07:05 PM
Fine I'll admit it.
I'm actually a ninja disguised as a pirate who's actually a terminator that's been leaking information to the A-Team but that's no reason to lynch me.

Szilard
2009-04-02, 07:23 PM
For some reason I doubt that. I'm still just making random points.:smalltongue:

Hyozo
2009-04-02, 08:41 PM
Yar, I be votin' fer Festy.

Gnomish Wanderer
2009-04-03, 02:10 AM
TwoBitWriter, I be trustin' your instincts. Me pointin' hat also tingles toward Trixie as one o' 'em Terminators. Let's get 'em!

Trixie
2009-04-03, 03:53 AM
Yeah, as someone who only gets good roles ever is surely a wolf :smallsigh:

Oh, and TwoBitWriter - for metal skeleton and head :smallannoyed:

Lamech
2009-04-03, 06:47 AM
late 4 dinner... keeping up with the randomness

Murska
2009-04-03, 06:54 AM
Hm. We better get a lynch today. Trixie.

billtodamax
2009-04-03, 06:55 AM
previous roles cannot be grounds for a defense. The roles are chosen randomly, so there's an equal chance of anyone being a wolf.

Trixie
2009-04-03, 07:47 AM
Not in my case, 'guvner. :smallamused:

Murska
2009-04-03, 08:13 AM
previous roles cannot be grounds for a defense. The roles are chosen randomly, so there's an equal chance of anyone being a wolf.

Ha. The Curse of the Constant has exhausted itself and it's already beginning to fade from the memories of the playerbase... :smallamused:

Skippy
2009-04-03, 08:40 AM
*Point at Trixie* while I get a good look at what's happening

Trixie
2009-04-03, 08:51 AM
Sooo... Can you decide to pick which of the games I'm currently in you're going to lynch me and not in all at once, please? :smallsigh:

You'll be only weakening team good, anyway.

TwoBitWriter
2009-04-03, 09:07 AM
Did I start a bandwagon? :smalleek:

Awesome! :smallamused:

Fleeing Coward
2009-04-03, 09:15 AM

Just be prepared for the downside of a bandwagon if Trixie turns out to be good :smalltongue:

Switching to late4dinner for an alternate bandwagon.

Although I still think a few others are more likely to be wolves.

Trixie
2009-04-03, 09:18 AM

Only bandwagons targeting wolves count :smallannoyed:

@ FC - I am. Okay, I'll follow your point and - late4dinner - to survive :smallsigh:

Mustiado
2009-04-03, 12:24 PM
Oooh. This is fun. Not only am I breaking a tie, but I'm determining who gets lynched by getting that person to four! Squeeeeeee.

On one hand, I hate to see the new guy get lynched. Late For Dinner's first game. It'd be a hard lesson in mob justice, that's for sure.

On the other hand, Trixie IS getting ganked in quite a few WWs, and its never fun to see someone eliminated everywhere all at once.

Hmmmm.

Late 4 Dinner. Time to learn life is cruel. Or maybe I'll change it later. :smalltongue:

happyturtle
2009-04-03, 01:01 PM
Three narrator announcements:

1) Late for Dinner has had to withdraw from the game. Lex-kat agreed to take his place.

2) If anyone else would like to be on an auto-lynch replacement list, please let me and Wolfbane know.

3) Everyone who participated in the mini-game received the same prize. Hope it's enjoyed. :smallsmile:

Lex-Kat
2009-04-03, 01:05 PM
I'd like to say that all votes for Late 4 Dinner should be considered votes for Lex-kat. So if you'd still like to lynch me, don't change your vote for Late 4 Dinner.

Thank you. :smallsmile:

I'll point at Fleeing Coward.

Mustiado
2009-04-03, 04:09 PM
Erm.. hm.

Different temptations now.

Can't show the newb life is crewel. However, we can give Lex-Kat the shortest inning in a WW game ever.

Hrrmmmm...

Uncle Festy
2009-04-03, 05:31 PM
*hms*
Apparently, I messed up my point at Istari.

EagleWiz
2009-04-03, 07:04 PM
Lex-Kat. is obviously a ninja pirate robot. Or something.

billtodamax
2009-04-03, 07:11 PM
Lex-kat/Late 4 dinner combo platter

happyturtle
2009-04-04, 03:37 PM
End of Day Three

The pirates and ninjas argued again about who to lynch, and eventually, two suspects were put forward: Lex-kat and Trixie.

"They both be havin' tha letter X in their name! And X marks the spot!" One of the pirates said.

"Then we should lynch them both!" a ninja suggested.

"We can't. It be against the laws of tha universe we inhabit!"

"How do we decide?"

"A drinkin contest!" the pirate declared.

Lex-kat and Trixie both did shot after shot, neither one hesitating. But then Murdoch ran through the room, chased by BA Baraccus shouting "You crazy fool!" Murdoch bumped into the table, and Lex-kat's drink spilled all over him.

BA Baraccus picked up Murdoch to throttle him. "Wait... why do you smell like motor oil?"

All eyes turned on Lex-kat.

"It's a terminator!" "Kill it!"

Lex-kat laughed. "You will all be terminated!"

BA grabbed Lex's head and ripped it off, leaving a trail of wires.

Summary:
Lex-kat was lynched. He was a Terminator.

Istari was auto-lynched. His role has been taken over by Dr Bath.

Night three begins now and ends in about 24 hours.

billtodamax
2009-04-04, 04:34 PM
We got one! Go Mr. T!

UncleWolf
2009-04-05, 03:42 PM
After everyone left the drinking contest, one stayed. Mainly because they didn't have anything better to do, but also to finish off to rest of the booze.

---a few hours and many bottles of alcohol later---

Trixie snored, passed out and on the verge of alcohol poisoning. What happens next doesn't matter too much, because Trixie would have died of liver failure in a few days, but suddenly, two pairs of strong arms picked him up.

Trixie, in his drunken stupor, doesn't bother to wake up when they stuff him in the cannon. He doesn't even wake up after the loud explosion.

In fact, he never wakes up at all, because his body flies right into a rock wall on the complete other side of the island.

Everyone is awakened by the cannon blast, but no one finds anything other than a few dozen empty bottles and a puddle of drool where Trixie had fallen asleep.

Trixie was splattered. Trixie was a Pirate(Villager)
Night 3 is over. Day 4 begins.

Fleeing Coward
2009-04-05, 07:59 PM
Tossing up between 3 suspects here based on my theory this wolf team is relatively inexperienced/inactive.

Hyozo: 3 quick votes on day 2 and then bandwagon basically drops dead. Considering the mob mentality here, I'm pretty sure he's either a mason or a wolf.

lamech: I know he started the bandwagon against late 4 dinner but at a point when there was already 2 established bandwagons - potentially trying to use it as his defense later on?

Dr. Bath (Istari's replacement): Fits the inactive wolf profile, another potential lynchee on day 2 yet didn't quite get the votes.

Szilard
2009-04-05, 09:01 PM
Lamech does sound a wee bit suspicious...

Uncle Festy
2009-04-05, 09:10 PM
I wanted Istari lynched yesterday, so I want Bath lynched today.
On vit zee blood!

Deathslayer7
2009-04-05, 10:41 PM
lamech for a quick vote

Murska
2009-04-05, 10:59 PM
Hmm. Dr. Bath.

billtodamax
2009-04-06, 01:06 AM
Lamech for the tie.

Trixie
2009-04-06, 04:20 AM
Trixie was splattered. Trixie was a Pirate(Villager)

I wonder why people keep pointing at me as a wolf in various games, when it's a fact I'm never evil :smallsigh:

I can understand wolves trying to get rid of obstacle, but somehow this is almost never the case :smallannoyed:

(psst - lynch those who don't like me, and there you'll have your wolves! :smalltongue: )

Dr. Bath
2009-04-06, 04:25 AM
I shall vote for Lamech for now. Since I'm pretty sure I'm not a wolf.

@^(psst stop trying to affect the game once you're dead! :smalltongue:)

Fleeing Coward
2009-04-06, 04:34 AM
I wonder why people keep pointing at me as a wolf in various games, when it's a fact I'm never evil :smallsigh:

I can understand wolves trying to get rid of obstacle, but somehow this is almost never the case :smallannoyed:

(psst - lynch those who don't like me, and there you'll have your wolves! :smalltongue: )

You'll be evil eventually. In fact, I've got my money on you been a Duck in LLD II that I've sent in a perma void on you as my nightly actions :smallbiggrin:

Hyozo
2009-04-06, 04:56 AM
Hyozo: 3 quick votes on day 2 and then bandwagon basically drops dead. Considering the mob mentality here, I'm pretty sure he's either a mason or a wolf.

it was a bandwagon made up of a random point, somebody pointing at me for pointing at them, and you bandwagoning for the sake of bandwagoning. In my mind that makes you more suspicious than me. If either team was responsible for derailing the bandwagon, it was without my knowledge. I'm guessing people just saw that it was meaningless and went for somebody else. That being said, I think I agree that you have decent evidence against Istari.

EDIT: What was I thinking? Not Istari, Lamech.

Fleeing Coward
2009-04-06, 05:52 AM
it was a bandwagon made up of a random point, somebody pointing at me for pointing at them, and you bandwagoning for the sake of bandwagoning. In my mind that makes you more suspicious than me. If either team was responsible for derailing the bandwagon, it was without my knowledge. I'm guessing people just saw that it was meaningless and went for somebody else. That being said, I think I agree that you have decent evidence against Istari.

First few days are always random, the fact that it suddenly stops is more than enough to convince me you're on one side or the other. Only reason I havn't pointed at you yet is because I'm not sure which side you are on.

As for me been more likely to be a wolf, why would I bother to save Trixie who is now proven to be a villager to get an alternate bandwagon against a wolf going yesterday if I were one myself?

Hyozo
2009-04-06, 06:28 AM
First few days are always random, the fact that it suddenly stops is more than enough to convince me you're on one side or the other. Only reason I havn't pointed at you yet is because I'm not sure which side you are on.

Well I don't like the fact you're saying this at all. I'm not a wolf, and they know that. Where would you place the odds that they're going to kill me in the next night phase hoping that I'm a mason. To me it certainly seems more likely than if you hadn't said that.

As for me been more likely to be a wolf, why would I bother to save Trixie who is now proven to be a villager to get an alternate bandwagon against a wolf going yesterday if I were one myself?

So you could use precisely that argument. That being said, I'm not accusing you, yet. All that I'm saying is that your fueling a pointless early bandwagon for no reason seems at least as condemning as the fact it got derailed.

Lamech
2009-04-06, 06:50 AM
Dr. Bath

lamech: I know he started the bandwagon against late 4 dinner but at a point when there was already 2 established bandwagons - potentially trying to use it as his defense later on?
Established bandwagon? Really? Two votes is and established bandwagon? I voted for late4dinner because their seemed to be a drop off in size and number of his posts. I thought maybe one of his fellow's was advising him, if you must know.

Fleeing Coward
2009-04-06, 08:08 AM
I got to say, the lamech bandwagon sure got alot of support from the very people that in my books would fit my profile of a relatively inexperienced wolf team.
My "evidence" against lamech is virtually non existant apart from what is a very wild speculation yet it's amazing how many people have jumped onto that bandwagon. Unless Dr. Bath turns out to be a mason, I'd think that there's a very good chance that we can find almost all our wolves on the lamech wagon.

Edit:
If I were to make a bet on who I think are wolves, this would be my actual list (assuming 4 wolves remaining, subject to change based on today's lynch result):
1) Dr. Bath: Based on Istari's inactivity
2) Szilard: Somehow came to the conclusion that lamech was indeed a wee bit suspicious based on my weak evidence.
3) billtodamax: Inexperienced wolves always seem to feel the need to publicly celebrate the death of another wolf to make themselves look innocent.
4) gnome4ever: Been abit too quiet.
Maybes) deathslayer7/Hyozo: deathslayer7 based on having voted with Szilard for the past 2 days, Hyozo for the reasons already mentioned although he's fallen back quite abit on my suspicion list.

Edit2:
That list might be completely wrong but that's just my personal thoughts right now with what information I have which isn't much outside of my spreadsheet since I have no clue who the masons are.

banjo1985
2009-04-06, 04:56 PM
I've told you all once, Murska is one of those mettalic fluidy thingamies. :smalltongue:

Skippy
2009-04-07, 12:22 AM
This time, my vote goes to lamech

Mustiado
2009-04-07, 12:56 AM
Hrm...

Dr. Bath. But something is really weird about both of these wagons.

Fleeing Coward
2009-04-07, 02:07 AM
I really wish I knew what's going on here too, from what I can see lamch hasn't done anything that can really be classed as suspicious so one of the 2 group has to be protecting Dr. Bath here for some reason that I'm not sure about yet.

billtodamax
2009-04-07, 02:23 AM
I voted for Lamech because you were using the first bit of logic I'd seen in this game. There were two bandwagons (Or what would form into bandwagons. It was pretty obvious that they would.), one against Dr. Bath, and one against Lamech. I chose Lamech because I didn't want to lynch bath because he had just joined the game.

Fleeing Coward
2009-04-07, 02:51 AM
I voted for Lamech because you were using the first bit of logic I'd seen in this game. There were two bandwagons (Or what would form into bandwagons. It was pretty obvious that they would.), one against Dr. Bath, and one against Lamech. I chose Lamech because I didn't want to lynch bath because he had just joined the game.

If anyone is pointing based on my first piece of logic on lamech then they're obviously not trying too hard to use their own or are just wolves trying to push a bandwagon.
I'd like to point out the last 3 times I've "used logic" in games here and people followed me, I was guiding the foolish villagers to their deaths :smallamused:
I'd also like to say that this time is different though, I'm genuinely trying to help.

Deathslayer7
2009-04-07, 10:05 AM
I am offended that you would call mean inexperienced wolf. And I don't follow anyone, unless they have very good logic that makes sense. I couldn't give a damn about anything right now.

I feel like crap and i'm on spring break.

TwoBitWriter
2009-04-07, 11:26 AM
I will go with Lamech.

Dr. Bath has an honest face. I trust that. :smalltongue:

Hyozo
2009-04-07, 11:43 AM
I am offended that you would call mean inexperienced wolf. And I don't follow anyone, unless they have very good logic that makes sense. I couldn't give a damn about anything right now.

On that topic, Is he accusing Bath and I of being inexperienced wolves? I know he wasn't in the pokemon werewolf game, and that I'm not perfect at any role I get, but it just feels insulting to accuse people who have pulled off a perfect victory of being inexperienced.

Lamech
2009-04-07, 12:07 PM
Hey can we not lynch me with no better logic than "he pointed at a wolf". I got lynched day one last game, and would like to live a few turns so I have a chance to attempt to catch wolves, with a good bit of voting history. Please?

Uncle Festy
2009-04-07, 12:50 PM
If anyone is pointing based on my first piece of logic on lamech then they're obviously not trying too hard to use their own or are just wolves trying to push a bandwagon.
I'd like to point out the last 3 times I've "used logic" in games here and people followed me, I was guiding the foolish villagers to their deaths :smallamused:
I'd also like to say that this time is different though, I'm genuinely trying to help.

Of course you're not, FC…
>.¬

Lamech
2009-04-07, 01:23 PM
Okay WTF can someone please provide me with a reason for lynching me over Dr. Bath. There was none, this is bull. Istari was playing inactivity, I on the other hand LED A BANDWAGON on a wolf. Should I post my role PM?

If I got lynched what should I take away from this? People who vote for wolves are evil, and I should try to never vote for a wolf?

Mustiado
2009-04-07, 01:27 PM
:smalleek: I'm feeling much less secure in my point at Dr.Bath.

Also, when did you come back, Fleeing Coward? It's good to see you again!

Lamech
2009-04-07, 01:30 PM
Umm... why? I wanted to have a chance to play in this game. I was lynched day one last time, and now am getting lynched day 4, with out any reason. I'm kind of annoyed.

Szilard
2009-04-07, 05:38 PM
Well, lamech is sounding kind of annoyed, so I guess I'll point at Dr. Bath. And if Lamech is a wolf, I hope he doesn't kill me... please?:smalleek:

UncleWolf
2009-04-07, 06:04 PM
It came down to two suspects again. The group was split up evenly.

That was, until they noticed Lamech's "Pirate Hook" and "Eye Patch".

Bath pointed at Lamech's arm. Look! See, that ain't a hook!

Everyone looked at the "hook". Instead, there was a shining arm of steel.

BUT...IT'S BRAND NEW! THAT IS WHY IT SHINES!

What about your eye patch then?

Everyone averts their gaze to his glowing red eye.

UM...IT WAS ME FIRST DAY WITH ME HOOK, SEE, AND A SEAGUL-

Get him!
Grab the wrenches!
And the Wenches!
SLAP
Okay, maybe not the wenches.

Lamech was torn apart piece by rusty piece. He was a Terminator.
Day 4 is over. Night 4 begins

Szilard
2009-04-07, 06:10 PM
Wow... he was a wolf...
I guess I was right the first time.

Uncle Festy
2009-04-07, 09:38 PM

Ok now I'm really suspicious of FC.
>.¬

Fleeing Coward
2009-04-07, 10:11 PM
Damn, guess I should have stuck with my original logic as crappy as it was. I'm really hoping the wolves kill me tonight or tomorrow is going to be a complete waste of time.

Edit:
Might as well start on my defense now just in case the wolves don't do me a favour and kill me off tonight.

1) Why would I defend lamech so much if I were actually a wolf? I had just helped lynched another wolf the day earlier and if I had kept quiet, I'd pretty much be safe from suspicion with no seer in this game. It made no sense for me to go and defend lamech to undo all that work if I were really a wolf.
2) The case I provided against Dr. Bath did make more sense logically especially considering that the wolves missed the first night kill.
3) Everyone makes mistakes, I made one here but I can provide more logic for other likely targets if I'm given a second chance.
4) Even if I am a wolf, wouldn't it be better to keep me alive for awhile to see what else I have to say? Better the enemy you know than one you don't.

Sorry if I caused offence but I didn't mean to call you an inexperienced wolf, I was just making a generalisation on what I had thought the wolf team was composed of.
The evidence I provided against you was based on the fact that you and Szilard had been voting together the past 2 days which is sometimes classic wolf/mason behaviour but I guess my theories just went out the window now that lamech turned out to be a wolf.

happyturtle
2009-04-08, 03:49 PM
End of Night Four

In the shadows of the night, a figure moved silently. A green eye glowed in the darkness, the only sign that the ninja-like figure might not be entirely human as he pursued his prey.

He followed the other into a beach bungalow. Just as he suspected. He knew who lived here. Without waiting for further confirmation, he pulled out a shuriken and threw it.

He'd aimed for the lightswitch. The room was illuminated, showing Wolfbane and Happy embracing.

"Get your filthy paws off of my daughter!" Murska hissed, his green eye glowing.

"Da-ad! I'm a grown pirate now! I can do what I want!" Happy said defiantly, crossing her arms and glaring at him.

Wolfbane leapt back from Happy, drawing his katana. "Stay out of this, Happy. This is between me and your father."

"Ugh. You guys are so creepy," a voice from beyond the fourth wall said.

"Shut up, Shadowcaller. You aren't even in this game," Happy said. "And you two," she said, glaring at the two ninjas who faced her. "Quit treating me like I'm property. I don't have to listen to either of you!"

She stalked out angrily into the night.

"Um. I better go find her. It's not safe to be alone with terminators around," Wolfbane said, and ran after her.

Murska sighed. Where had it all gone wrong? Why had his daughter rebelled from him and become a pirate in the first place? But then, she had a ninja boyfriend. Maybe there was hope for her. If he could just figure out how to talk to her without making her lose her temper.

He was still trying to find the right words when the terminators found him. It really wasn't safe to be alone at night.

Summary:
Murska was terminated. He was a ninja.

Day Five begins now and ends in about 48 hours.

gnome_4ever and Eaglewiz did not vote yesterday. They must vote on either day five or six to avoid autolynch. (Zar Peter also did not vote, but has filed away)

TwoBitWriter
2009-04-08, 03:55 PM
I will vote fer Fleeing Coward. On accoun' o' I saw th' lad's doin' inappropriate things wi' a mermaid last high tide'!

Uncle Festy
2009-04-08, 04:37 PM
I still think Bath is suspicious, for all the reasons prior mentioned. FC is too obvious –*of course, that could be part of the ruse, and FC is good enough for that, but still.

Skippy
2009-04-08, 05:53 PM
I think FC is way too obvious to be one of them. At least by now, I won't vote for him. I'll point at Twobi until I get a better lead

Szilard
2009-04-08, 05:55 PM
I'm going to go take a Bath.:smalltongue:

Mustiado
2009-04-08, 06:07 PM
I'm gonna go with Bath too. FC seems... too obvious.

Fleeing Coward
2009-04-08, 06:29 PM
OK, just because I was horribly wrong yesterday ain't going to stop me trying to put in some more vote analysis.

My prime suspects:
Gnome_4ever: Pointing every odd day, not sure if that's her usual behaviour but looks like she's trying to stay under the radar.
Twobitwriter: Mordokai bandwagon day 1, voted with Late for Dinner day 2, Started Trixie bandwagon day 3 and late point at lamech yesterday.

And those that I'm still not sure about:
Szilard: Late day change to Dr. Bath yesterday, might have been convinced by lamech's arguments but might be a desperate last minute attempt to save a fellow wolf.
Eaglewiz: Absent yesterday, had voted for Murska and day 1/2. Only thing working in his favour is the fact that he did cast what turned out to be the deciding vote on Lex-Kat/Late for Dinner.
Uncle Festy/Mustiado: Still wants Dr. Bath lynched today, if he turns out to be a mason then they might be worth a look at.
Deathslayer7: Call this one my gut, there's just something wrong here that I can't quite put my finger to.

Deathslayer7
2009-04-08, 06:36 PM
You know fleeing coward, it would be better to offer well founded logic not one based off of guesses and thoughts. You think me lynching a terminator would be fair proof that i'm not one.

anyway. i'll go twobit as well.

Fleeing Coward
2009-04-08, 06:42 PM
You know fleeing coward, it would be better to offer well founded logic not one based off of guesses and thoughts. You think me lynching a terminator would be fair proof that i'm not one.

That's why I seperated it into two parts, the first part contains my genuine suspicions, second part are just thoughts I decided to put down before my mind wandered elsewhere.

Mustiado
2009-04-08, 10:47 PM

You'd thing the same thing about Lamech, but he turned Late 4 dinner/xNadia's wagon into a true wagon.

However, whenever FC starts making lists, I get suspicious.

banjo1985
2009-04-09, 03:32 AM
Fleeing Coward is never too obvious to be suspicious! Even when he's dead. :smalltongue:

Murska
2009-04-09, 05:42 AM
Thanks for the great death scene, Happy! :smallbiggrin:

Now to scrap my first spreadsheet in ages. I'm sure if I'd have bothered to update it for yesterday I could've thought of something. Maybe.

Hyozo
2009-04-09, 08:17 AM
You'd thing the same thing about Lamech, but he turned Late 4 dinner/xNadiaLex-kat's wagon into a true wagon.

No, he didn't. He pointed randomly at an ally who didn't have a bandwagon against them (classic wolf trickery), a bandwagon sprung up, and he probably realized that he couldn't change his point without getting more attention placed on both of them (a classic wolf mistake).

Withholding my point for now.

TwoBitWriter
2009-04-09, 10:01 AM
Twobitwriter: Mordokai bandwagon day 1, voted with Late for Dinner day 2, Started Trixie bandwagon day 3 and late point at lamech yesterday.

You're just mad I pointed at you. :smalltongue:

I honestly don't give a damn if you lynch me or not, but team good will certainly take a big hit.

Fleeing Coward
2009-04-10, 02:02 AM
You're just mad I pointed at you. :smalltongue:

I honestly don't give a damn if you lynch me or not, but team good will certainly take a big hit.

I pointed at you because of what my spreadsheet said not because you pointed at me :smalltongue:

Unless you're a mason, in which case you might as well reveal it while we still have a chance to change, I don't see how it can be a big loss.
Key to this game is keeping the masons alive. If they all survive another 2 nights or so and the villagers pretty much have this one wrapped up.

happyturtle
2009-04-10, 11:24 AM
Due to forum downage and holidays, day extended until 7pm GMT on Saturday.

TwoBitWriter
2009-04-10, 11:36 AM
Spreadsheets don't mean anything when you are like me and pointing randomly.

I also pointed at Lamech, you know.

*Good Faith vote change to Dr. Bath*

billtodamax
2009-04-10, 03:48 PM
I think that I'll point at... Dr. Bath

Zar Peter
2009-04-11, 11:11 AM
Back and pointing at...

Twobitwriter

Hyozo
2009-04-11, 06:38 PM
We just lynched Bath in Smash Brothers, and I find the evidence against him to be rather weak. TwoBitWriter

happyturtle
2009-04-12, 06:31 AM
(Sorry for the delayed update)

End of Day Five

"That's the man! Right there! He conned me out of my nunchucks! He said they were going to needy orphans, but I saw him later twirling them around."

"Yeah! And he cheats at cards! I lost my hook hand betting against him!" The pirate shook his hook-less stump in fury.

"Hey guys, I'm pretty sure terminators don't run cons," someone said, trying to be the voice of reason.

"Who cares? He's no help to us anyway! He's been ogling the girls at the beach instead of showing up to vote!"

So the lynch mob had him keel-hauled. When they dragged his corpse up from the water, they saw, gleaming through the bloody flesh, a skeleton made of bone rather than metal.

Summary:
Dr Bath was lynched. He was Lieutenant Templeton "Faceman" Peck, a member of the A-Team (mason)

http://themtn.tv/lockerroom/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/faceman-1.jpg

His tribute video is here. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CqpLLf_JgY&feature=related)

Night Five begins now and ends in about 24 hours

Fleeing Coward
2009-04-12, 08:47 AM
Well, that was kind of expected after yesterday's vote.
Uncle Festy and Szilard have just shot up to the top of my suspects list after this and yesterday.
Still think Twobitwriter is worth a look but not as much as the above two.
Mustiado also makes my top 4 wolf suspects based on the last 2 day. He may have voted for late for dinner but that may just be part of the wolves' sacrifice play since there's no seer in this game.

Uncle Festy
2009-04-12, 11:16 AM
Well, that was kind of expected after yesterday's vote.
Uncle Festy and Szilard have just shot up to the top of my suspects list after this and yesterday.

And how was I supposed to know that Bath was a mason?
I thought he was suspicious, I voted for him. To be honest I was expecting a huge FC wagon and I wanted to provide a counterwagon to get more info.
And then I left and by the time I got back… well, Bath was good as lynched.
Sorry. v_v

Mustiado
2009-04-12, 01:15 PM
Awww, FC suspects me. Just like old times. :smallbiggrin:

Not sure what I did to arouse your spidey-sense, but I won't begrudge you it. Anyway, I'm moving. I should have access back as early as tonight, but just in case something happens, place me on the away list please.

Fleeing Coward
2009-04-12, 07:22 PM

And how was I supposed to know that Bath was a mason?
I thought he was suspicious, I voted for him. To be honest I was expecting a huge FC wagon and I wanted to provide a counterwagon to get more info.
And then I left and by the time I got back… well, Bath was good as lynched.
Sorry. v_v

I thought yesterday's huge counter bandwagon against lamech with the weakest of theories made it obvious enough...

You also posted between 12-2pm yesterday my time so you had plenty of time to change your vote and the "counter bandwagon" you provided was the exact bandwagon that failed yesterday so how exactly is that supposed to help? More like trying to give villagers a choice between 2 innocents.

Also wolves, if you want me dead, kill me. I'm no mason but i don't plan on getting lynched anytime soon so don't even bother trying again :smallamused:

Uncle Festy
2009-04-12, 08:39 PM
Yes. I posted what I did on the 8th.
That was, oh, an hour before my three day deadtime.
So no. I did not have "plenty of time" to change my vote.
I was on for the very beginning and the very end of the day. Nothing else.
And it was only obvious that Bath was a mason to people keeping spreadsheets (if that). I'm not. And since I didn't know Bath was innocent, I didn't know I was just giving a choice between two innocents.
So there. Neener neener neener.

UncleWolf
2009-04-13, 11:32 AM
Twas the night before Breakfast, when all through the ship
Not a creature was stirring, except for one that Hic'd.
The cannons were stocked, loaded and locked,
In hopes that more tea traders would come stocked

The Pirates were nestled all snug in their bunks,
While visions of Rum and money danced in their heads.
And Happy in her Nightgown, and Wolfy in his mask,
Had just settled their brains for a long night's... nap. :smallwink:

When out on the Deck there arose such a clatter,
FC sprang from his hammock to see what was the matter.
Away to the Mast he flew like a flash,
Like the Fleeing Coward, he made it there fast.

The moon on the breast of the early morning dew
Gave the lustre of mid-day to objects below.
When, up above, to his wondering eyes should appear,
But a shiny man, made fully of steel.

With a little old driver, so lively and quick,
He climbed that mast, all the way to the Nest.
More rapid than eagles his coursers they came,
And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name!

"I see you, you ugly Metal Heads! I'm not afraid of ya, so come and get me!"

Lo and behold, there came a soft thud.
"OKAY." Said a voice of lead
FC turned around and his heart gave a thump.
"I'LL ANSWER YOUR CHALLENGE." said the large metal hunk

Fleeing Coward was pushed off the Crow's Nest. He was a Pirate.

End of Night 5. Day 6 begins.

Oh, and here is a not so gentle reminder...

Eaglewiz and gnome_4ever need to vote today or be auto'd.

TwoBitWriter
2009-04-13, 12:04 PM
Wow...

I'm totally boned after all that! :smallyuk:

For what it's worth... I really am not a Terminator. But... go ahead and lynch me to find out.

I mean, come on, them terminating my accuser is the oldest trick in the wolf book!

I will point at Mustiado for now.

EagleWiz
2009-04-13, 02:09 PM
Uncle Festy must have retaliated by killing the person who suspected him! He must be a Ninja! Erm, terminator. My bad.

Uncle Festy
2009-04-13, 02:57 PM
… oh yes. And I'm really that stupid, Eaglewiz.

Mustiado
2009-04-13, 05:00 PM
Picking on the guy who's away because he's moving? Nice Twobit. ?:P

hm. I don't think Festy is guilty. I don't think Twobit is either, and a retaliatory point is so tacky.

But then, neither is Eaglewiz. It's just the kind of last second "Holy crap I'm going to get auto'd" logic I'd expect to see. *scurries off to look at the player list*

I'm going to go with Billtodamax. He's been a little quiet, even quieter than he's been in other games.

Deathslayer7
2009-04-13, 05:56 PM
well Mustiado, its nice of you to share your thoughts with us, but let's lynch a Terminator shall we?

Mustiado
2009-04-13, 06:05 PM
Yes, your logic, sense it makes. I keep the wagon from going runaway on Eaglewiz, support both Festy and Twobit for being innocent (in my mind), and offer what I consider to be a plausible suspect, and that makes me a wolf.

Good call.

May I instead suggest that with your away notice filed, you may not have caught up as well as you wanted to on the proceedings of the past few days? :smalltongue:

Deathslayer7
2009-04-13, 06:09 PM
thanks, but I think both you and eaglewiz are terminators possibly. I could be wrong, but meh. I'll stick with it.

and I should go change my sig now.

billtodamax
2009-04-13, 11:27 PM
I'd probably be agreeing with mustiado if he didn't offer my name up as a scapegoat. That said, DS7 doesn't really have any evidence against mustiado (Any that I've seen that is). Besides, it'd be way more obvious if I was a wolf. I've never been one before.

Zar Peter
2009-04-14, 12:45 AM
Point at deathslayer7

Need time to make spreadsheet

Arrrr

Skippy
2009-04-14, 08:13 AM
I stick with my previous point.

*Points at Twobi*

TwoBitWriter
2009-04-14, 08:19 AM
Very suspicious, Skippy, pointing at the innocent one two days in a row...

Mustiado
2009-04-14, 01:36 PM
I'd probably be agreeing with mustiado if he didn't offer my name up as a scapegoat. That said, DS7 doesn't really have any evidence against mustiado (Any that I've seen that is). Besides, it'd be way more obvious if I was a wolf. I've never been one before.

Hey boss, I understand where you're coming from. A lot of times the town thinks when they've only got two choices, one of em has to be innocent and one guilty. If we two can come up with another choice, I'd be willing to go with that.

EDIT: Okay, I went back and took a look. We at least have the benefit of having the wolves kill the most suspicious people left over. That speaks either of inattentiveness or inexperience.

Hyozo is definitely not inexperienced, but he did have some suspicion against him that randomly disappeared. I think there's a more obvious reason behind that one.

A couple other people worth looking at. Szilard (he was participating a bit, someone accused him (I forget who) and he shut up real fast.), Zar Peter (May have sent in a kill list, which would explain the odd choice of kills), and Gnome 4ever (Who fits both of the criteria).

I'm always reluctant to lynch Pete. I want to lynch Gnome 4ever, but someone's going to immediately point out that if he's going to get auto'd anyway, we'll find out if he's a wolf soon enough. Saving villagers lives doesn't mean anything, I suppose. ?:P

Screw it. I'm going with Gnome 4ever anyway.

EDIT: Throw another name I'm usually reluctant to lynch on that list, Banjo1985.

Gnomish Wanderer
2009-04-14, 02:58 PM
I will not be autolynched!!!! Maybe!!!

Well I'll vote as soon as I analyze some votes, so I'll edit it in after a few minutes.

Zar Peter
2009-04-14, 04:02 PM
gnomish wanderer: Do not edit it in! Make another post!

So, I made my vote analysis. Last game I wanted to do some vote analysis and point logically at someone. Unfortunately I really found a wolf with my logic so I stood quite and said nothing. But now, since I'm no wolf I can speak up.

Basic of the theory is that the wolves, since they can kill at night, don't bother to kill someone at the day. Since they know their roles they know if someone innocent get's lynched. They don't want to kill someone innocent so they don't vote with the bandwagon.

So, analysis get me two people who never voted for the actually lynched victim:

Banjo1985
Zar Peter

Both of them are on Mustiados list. I'm a bit more suspicous about Banjo1985, who I will point at now.

Point at Banjo1985

Uncle Festy
2009-04-14, 04:37 PM
Hm, I can't imagine why you don't find Zar Peter more suspicious…

Szilard
2009-04-14, 05:19 PM
Banjo1985.

Gnomish Wanderer
2009-04-14, 05:25 PM
Alright, I made a new post, Zar. I'm not sure why though. Please tell me?

Anyway after an analysis of the voting I realized that there has been a lot of random voting and voting for the person directly above each person and bandwagon hiding. This makes it much more difficult for good team to win. People, we all need to go over the votes individually and come to conclusions, so we can give team good a better shot of winning than picking them out of the dark like with Lex-cat and Lamech.

Each person I am suspicious of has somewhat of an alibi set up that I can't break. It's logically puzzling!

Billtodamax, you're voting pattern has been a lot of hiding and using things to stay under the radar. You voted for two wolves we lynched too, which both adds that you might be hiding behind your fallen comrades and subtracts that you might have figured them out some other way. Either way you are the most suspicious one I see.

Twobitwriter, your activity seems a little suspicious, mainly voting with late for dinner, which is weak because two terminaters wouldn't vote with each other only unless there was a bandwagon is place, and also starting that one bandwagon for Trixie, also weak because it was probably random.

Banjo, you seem suspicious, but again for only weak reasons. The last two days the wolves have followed your voting, which makes you seem more like a villager they're trying to set up. You were the first to vote for the innocent Fleeing coward, but that was almost certainly random. Basically the more I explore anyone the more they seem innocent.

Mustiado, just figured I'd check you out because you voted for me, but you're really not that suspicious. The wolves even tried to set you up day 2, so I'm pretty certain you're a villager.

Unfortunately Lamech left us practically no clues to the other wolves, and lex-cat wasn't around long enough to ad any suspicion either. Basically I'm just hoping we get lucky.

*Gnomish Wandering promptly falls back into her drunken slumber, a strong yet sour tequila smell floating from her lips*

Uncle Festy
2009-04-14, 05:32 PM
Editing in votes is a bad idea because people rarely look back at old posts to check for edits. Sneaking in a vote like that is both wolfish and likely to be missed by the narrators.

happyturtle
2009-04-14, 05:39 PM
Gnomish, the reason is that many narrators record votes on their own spreadsheet as they go, rather than waiting until the end of the day cycle to count. If you went back and edited your post, I might not see it, but a new post will be noticed. Usually me or Wolfbane double checks before we lynch someone, but it's best to play it safe. Once someone is lynched you can't go back and un-lynch them just because you had a miscount, since their role has been revealed.

TwoBitWriter
2009-04-14, 05:45 PM
Twobitwriter, your activity seems a little suspicious, mainly voting with late for dinner, which is weak because two terminaters wouldn't vote with each other only unless there was a bandwagon is place, and also starting that one bandwagon for Trixie, also weak because it was probably random.

Believe me, after the last few days vote, i just kinda facepalmed.

The bandwagon on Trixie surprised the heck out of me, I think it formed simply because I was the first poster of the day.

I, however, do agree with your logic concerning Banjo, and thus I will change my vote to him.

Gnomish Wanderer
2009-04-14, 05:55 PM
Ah, ok. Thanks for the editing advice thing.

Knowlege is power! And now you know! And all of those cheesy knowlege things!

Uncle Festy
2009-04-14, 05:56 PM
Gone for the next 2 days.
Don't autolynch me.

UncleWolf
2009-04-14, 06:33 PM
Gone for the next 2 days.
Don't autolynch me.

It has been noted.

Deathslayer7
2009-04-14, 09:22 PM
Ah, ok. Thanks for the editing advice thing.

Knowlege is power! And now you know! And all of those cheesy knowlege things!

you did it wrong. :smallannoyed:

banjo1985
2009-04-15, 03:44 AM
Banjo

I mean, what is that guy doing? He's voted for every innocent so far, and groups have been following his kills. He's definitely not helping the villagers either way.

Yes Mustiado, this is me reverting to type! :smallbiggrin:

Mustiado
2009-04-15, 11:56 AM
God love ya, Banjo. :smallbiggrin:

I am now at least 70% sure Banjo1985 is a wolf.

UncleWolf
2009-04-15, 02:16 PM
Day 6 ends.

Music played, drink was drank, and games were played.

In fact, there was even a dart tournament going on at one point.

Drunken Pirates and staggering Ninja lined up for their try at throwing darts at a board that seemed to move around even when tied down. Most people were lucky if they hit the board, let alone their friends that stood by it.

For hours there was a chorus of Gah!'s Ow!'s and Why you rotten...'s. Very rarely was there a Thunk! or Thwip! of the darts hitting the board.

But over time there came to be one who would always hit the board, dead center.

The others started to grow suspicious so they started to come up with tougher and tougher challenges. First, they made the musician dizzy by spinning him around. Yet, even after falling down, his wildly flung dart hit the bullseye.

Next, they blindfolded him. But, sure enough he was able to hit the bullseye. On and on it went, each time sillier and more challenging than the last. We shall never know where they found that tub of sentient jello, nor do we want to know what they did with that moose, but, needless to say, Banjo made the shot every time.

Alright, said a pirate. enough of this. No one could make those shots. No one human anyways.

The crew followed his lead and took the already tied Banjo and put him on the dart board.

Then they started to throw the darts at him. The gagged Banjo tried to plead his innocence, but failed.

Thunk
Thwip
Thwick

It went on for a long while. When they ran out of darts, they threw knives, when they ran out of knives, they threw their sabres. When they finally took a closer look at the human pincushion though, they learned that he was just that. Human.

One of the pirates picked up a piece of black cloth off of the body.

Huh, he must of been one of those bloody coward Ninja.

The other pirates laughed.

Good! It is about time one of them got themselves killed.

Banjo1985 was lynched. He was a Ninja.
Night 6 begins.

Zar Peter
2009-04-15, 04:19 PM
Sorry.... :smallredface:

Well, at last I have proved I'm no wolf... when I was a wolf I defended Banjo :smallcool:

TwoBitWriter
2009-04-15, 04:20 PM
I don't think this bodes well at all...

Deathslayer7
2009-04-15, 04:32 PM
eaglewiz
mustiado
slizard

they are all hiding something. >.>

Mustiado
2009-04-15, 08:58 PM
eaglewiz
mustiado
slizard

they are all hiding something. >.>

Fine, your surprise birthday party is out of the bag. :smallannoyed:

Seriously, I'm not really sure what I did to get on your radar. Switched to banjo because there honestly is about a 3/4 chance that he's a wolf once he starts pointing at himself during a day he's bandwagoned.

UncleWolf
2009-04-18, 02:39 PM
The pirates had cheered the fact that one of the Ninja had been lynched. Even through the threat of the Terminators, old rivalries come out.

One man crept away though. Silently through the night, covered by the noise of the party, he made his way to his hideout.

He opened the door to the repair shed and pulled on the light cord. Shutting the door behind him, deathslayer7 lights a cigar and lies back on his squeaky cot.

In his mind, he goes over one scheme after another for defeating the terminators.

"Maybe if we dressed BA up in red leather, he could pose as the Terminator X and... no, that would never fool anyone, not if I couldn't get the right shade of lipstick in time....."

"How about I get that moose from earlier to... no, that couldn't work. No one would believe a cybernetic moose stripper came from the future..."

"Ah! Got it! We could start a play! And when it comes to the reveals we take the cream pies and..." This plan was a winner. He was sure of it. He went through it all, played it out in his mind. It was flawless. He was on the jazz.

Meanwhile...

If anyone had chanced to look out on that small island, they would have seen a group of figures carrying a large bathtub to a rather remote shed.

Hearing a knock on his door, deathslayer7 grabs his pistol and opens it.

He blinks at the bathtub.

Is that... jello?

Unfortunately, it wasn't ordinary jello. This was lime green jello, which everyone knows is sentient since it emits brain waves. Not only that, but this specific jello was feeling rather abused from its treatment during the dart throwing competition.

With a silent warcry the Jello lunged out of the tub and started to devour him. He would have cried out, but it had attached itself to his head first. It was slow going from there.

You all know the saying...

There is always room for jello.

Deathslayer7 was killed by the Terminators Angry Jello. Deathslayer7 was Colonel John "Hannibal" Smith, a Mason.

http://www.the-iss.com/Hannible.jpg

And as a Tribute (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvGuAhRGad4)

Night 6 ends, Day 7 begins.

Sorry for the delay, there was a little confusion.

happyturtle
2009-04-18, 02:43 PM
There was no confusion. There was a lazy narrator who had promised her co-narrator that she'd write all the A-Team scenes, and then didn't. :smalltongue:

UncleWolf
2009-04-18, 02:44 PM
There was no confusion. There was a lazy narrator who had promised her co-narrator that she'd write all the A-Team scenes, and then didn't. :smalltongue:

So much for my trying to cover for you. :smalltongue:

TwoBitWriter
2009-04-18, 02:58 PM
Okay, going back to Mustiado.

Deathslayer7
2009-04-18, 04:52 PM
i expected as much.

Ahhh. I love it when a plan comes together. :smallbiggrin:

EagleWiz
2009-04-18, 05:44 PM
Deathslayer has an evil plan?

Zar Peter
2009-04-18, 05:51 PM
Deathslayer has an evil plan?

Actually it can't be very evil anymore...

Point at Billtodamax. It's not completely random but it's not very good based either. Mostly because he was the last one to point at Lex-Kat.

Deathslayer7
2009-04-18, 06:28 PM
eaglewiz. i'm dead and i'm was a Mason.

Hyozo
2009-04-19, 03:25 PM
Come to think of it, I don't trust Billtodamax myself.