PDA

View Full Version : Dreams of Demons and Devils

LibraryOgre
2009-03-29, 04:14 PM
So, last night I had a bit of a weird dream. I don't remember all of it (something about being a private investigator, a bigamist, and a child who was a werewolf), but the dream wound up with demons ravaging the city, and the only savior being... a pit fiend, and the cultists who were saving the city under his protection.

Anyone think of how they'd do this?

Shades of Gray
2009-03-29, 04:43 PM
Eat way too much pizza before going to bed?

LibraryOgre
2009-03-29, 04:48 PM
Eat way too much pizza before going to bed?

Played a lot of Fallout 3, then read some Conan comics.

Thane of Fife
2009-03-29, 05:07 PM
So, last night I had a bit of a weird dream. I don't remember all of it (something about being a private investigator, a bigamist, and a child who was a werewolf), but the dream wound up with demons ravaging the city, and the only savior being... a pit fiend, and the cultists who were saving the city under his protection.

I can't help with how, but clearly it was part of the Blood War. No self-respecting Baatezu could allow a bunch of demons to destroy a city!

Starbuck_II
2009-03-29, 05:17 PM

One of the Cultist has high Cha and UMD skill maxed.
He used a scroll of Gate to call the Pit fiend: he bargained by praising the creature/worshiping him.
Pit fiend did'nt mind kicking demon butt anyway.

The Rose Dragon
2009-03-29, 05:31 PM
One of the Cultist has high Cha and UMD skill maxed.
He used a scroll of Gate to call the Pit fiend: he bargained by praising the creature/worshiping him.
Pit fiend did'nt mind kicking demon butt anyway.

Isn't a Candle of Invocation easier for Gating in creatures?