PDA

View Full Version : Githyanki Paragon [Class]

Were-Sandwich
2006-08-27, 07:55 AM
Hit Die: D8

BaB: Good
Saves: Fort Good, Will Good, Ref bad

Class SKills:Class Skills
The Githyanki Paragons class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Autohypnosis* (Wis), Climb (Str), Concentration* (Con), Craft (Int), Jump (Str), Knowledge (psionics)* (Int), Profession (Wis), Ride (Dex), Search (Int), and Swim (Str).
*New skill or expanded use of existing skill.
Skill Points at 1st Level: (2 + Int modifier) x4.
Skill Points at Each Additional Level: 2 + Int modifier.

Manifesting: At 2nd and 3rd level, a Githyanki paragon gains power points (and powers known, if applicable) as if he had also gained a level in psychic warrior. He does not, however, gain any other benefit of that class would have gained (bonus metamagic or item creation feats, bard or assassin abilities, and so on). This essentially means that he adds the level of Githyanki paragon to the level in Psychic Warrior, then determines power points, powers known, and caster level accordingly.

1st: Improved Psi-like Abilities
2nd: Racial Hatred, Improved Power Resistance
3rd: Str+2

Improved Psi-like abilities: At 1st level, a githyanki paragon gains an additional use per day of each of his Psi-like abilities. Additionally, when ever he uses his concealing amorpha psi-like ability, he may choose to instead gain the effects of Greater Concealing Amorpha.

Racial Hatred: At 2nd level, a Githyanki Paragon gains a +2 bonus on damage rolls against Illithids (including Neothelids, half-illthids and other illithid-kin) and Githzerai.

Improved Power resistance: At 2nd level, a Githyanki Paragon's power resistance he gains by virtue of his race increases by 2.

So, wadda ya think?

Fualkner Asiniti
2006-08-27, 09:04 AM
...Is this a PrC? It has to have 20 levels for it to be a normal class.

Were-Sandwich
2006-08-27, 09:14 AM
Its a racial paragon class. I thought that would have been obvious from the title. Like the others from UA, also found at d20rd.org. They make you the <race>iest <race> you can be.

martyboy74
2006-08-27, 10:19 AM
Does racial hatred apply to Illithidae? (LoM)

Were-Sandwich
2006-08-27, 12:36 PM
All Illithidkin. So, yes.

MagFlare
2006-08-27, 03:36 PM
...Is this a PrC? It has to have 20 levels for it to be a normal class.

Check out the Racial Paragon classes on the SRD: http://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/races/racialParagonClasses.htm

Were-Sandwich
2006-08-28, 05:06 AM
So, seeing as noone has complained about anything, can I consider this balanced?

EDIT: Added skills after I realised I'd mised them out.