PDA

View Full Version : Streets XXXIV: Don't sleep in the gutters... trust me

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Bergett
2009-04-01, 06:05 PM
This is the streets of the Town general outside stuff paved roads all that.
Have fun.

Durp
2009-04-01, 06:08 PM
Chris takes the jab and smile.
Thanks.

Betty isn't short for Elizabeth. It's actually just "Betty". In fact, she liked being called Bette, not Betty...

Beans
2009-04-01, 06:10 PM
Really. Hm. I knew that Elizabeth has like eleventy-billion derivatives (Liz, Eliza, Lizzy, Ellie, Bitty) including Beth, which could warp into Betty.
Whatever then.
How's Bubble doing?

Durp
2009-04-01, 06:12 PM
He's a bit nervous. I did this stuff a lot back in college, so I'm pretty used to it. Except I didn't use an army...

Beans
2009-04-01, 06:15 PM
She shrugs.
Neiz's been fretting over her gothmo troops like crazy, almost like a mother. It's sweet, but also kinda eerie.

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-01, 06:15 PM
Bubble still is resting on top of the tallest building, the BioMechs still partoll beneath him.

Durp
2009-04-01, 06:18 PM
... What gothmo troops? I haven't seen any yet...
He then waves to Bubble, smiling.

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-01, 06:20 PM
Bubble waves back, also smiling, though I'm not sure if Chris can see that.

Beans
2009-04-01, 06:21 PM
She shrugs again, follows Chris's line of sight, and sees Bubble. She smiles and waves.
They're good kids and good troops, despite a lack of numbers. And somehow I feel like our daughter is growing up so fast...

Durp
2009-04-01, 06:26 PM
HE can tell. Gigagoggles, remember?
After a while, he says:
Ever consider actually having children the, you know, normal way?

Beans
2009-04-01, 06:30 PM
She goes horribly silent.
Alright, first I'll punch you, then I'll use my head, emptied of the steam I will've blown off, to think about that.
Punch is thrown at le shoulder.

Durp
2009-04-01, 06:33 PM
It is punched. He tries not to cry. He succeeds barely.
...*Whimper*

Beans
2009-04-01, 06:43 PM
She sighs, smiles ruefully, and puts an arm about his shoulders.
Oh, you'll live.
Alright, thinky time. Do I want to carry a baby around in my abdomen for three fourths of a year, then expel him or her into the loud and confusing world?
Costs: Eventually looking like I'm holding a small barrel under my shirt. Puking. Hormone-induced insanity.
Benefits: He or she'd be our biological child, the product of a crazy-cool bloodline and a roguish bloodline---I'll tell ya 'bout that later. What else... Neiz and Bubs would have a little sibling to dote on and, yes, feel some jealousy over. You could make an infant death-ray toy with infuriating/hilarious sound effects. And hormone-induced insanity is fun.
My decision: Probably yes, but not til loose ends have been tied. She grins.
((Must take out trash.))

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-01, 06:43 PM
Bubble looks pensive for a second, if anyone's looking. He closes his eyes quietly.

Durp
2009-04-01, 06:46 PM
You don't have to carry him/her around for probably more than a month or two.
He points at himself.
Mad scientist, remember? We have chemicals to speed up the whole process.
He then raises an eyebrow at Bubble.
Uh oh. I hope he's not jealous or anything...

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-01, 06:53 PM
Bubble appears beside Chris, Another day or time... he sighs and rolls his eyes, Ruby's certainly trying to make it that way... he shakes his head, Another day, another time... he smirks, A comment like that would've thrown me to a childish hissy fit... he shrugs, C'mon, Chris! Am I not a son enough? We're at our peak here, our prime, and you're already looking to something else, something more than your current son has done? he smirks evilly, Your pleasure... you... he laughs and shakes his head

Beans
2009-04-01, 06:55 PM
Reduced preggers-stasis. Hell, I'm up for that. After we've gotten any 'splodey business out of the way.
I bet that he/she'd be all look-uppy to his/her big bro and sis. Learning mad science from you and Bubs, cult-leadership from Neiz, and survival from me. Sounds jammin'.
She looks at Bubble.
Bubble, honey---it's not that you're not the son we want, it's just the necessity of keeping the bloodline going. And anyway, guess who the little one will be looking up to? You. Your work would get carried on.

Durp
2009-04-01, 06:58 PM
He waves his hands around a bit at Bubble's comment.
No, it's not like that! Don't worry! Trust me.
He then smiles at Thy.
He could be an ultra-kid! :smalltongue:

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-01, 07:02 PM
Bubble give Chris a complex look... almost an expectant, sad frown... he vanishes back up to the tallest building.

Durp
2009-04-01, 07:05 PM
Excuse me.
He teleports up there as well. After puking, he says:
Really, Bubble, don't think that we don't love you enough, because we do.

Beans
2009-04-01, 07:05 PM
She sighs.
Kinda expected that. He'll have to understand eventually.
Alright, now names. We need some.
Then she notices Chris aren't there.
Dangit.
((Sorry about the PM and its identical twin; forums went blung and it sent twice.))

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-01, 07:12 PM
Bubble rolls his eyes, I know, I know, okay? he sighs irritably, tapping his chest a little, I've said my bit, you understand, I get it, it's the end of the little story! he laughs angrily, shakes his head, and smiles You're only human, you have your needs and desires, and I always will only be the adopted son. There is a difference, and I know you will always love me, all that! I understand!
He frowns, I just dont really have anything to say or comments about...

Durp
2009-04-01, 07:22 PM
Wait, adopted? As far as I'm concerned, you're my flesh and blood, I just wanted to have a little baby. Think how cute it will be!
Wow...
Ok, bye bye.
He teleports back.
*Blouargh*! *Spit* Anyway, names. I think I have one...

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-01, 07:25 PM
Bubble rolls his eyes, Yep... that's Chris... he laughs a little, sighs, and closes his eyes again.

Beans
2009-04-01, 07:26 PM
We need one for each gender. What d'you have in mind?
She flicks a gobbet of alkaline fluid from her hand at the puke on the street, effectively neutralizing it in a vinegar-baking-soda fizz of fun that leaves behind naught but an alka-seltzery smell.

Durp
2009-04-01, 07:28 PM
Mine could be for either.
He shrugs.
Anyway, the name I was thinking of was: Bio.

Beans
2009-04-01, 07:32 PM
Bio.
... Hell, I'll go with that.
Oh, almost forgot---I said I'd explain that bit about my bloodline being "roguish," didn't I?

Durp
2009-04-01, 07:33 PM
Roguish...? :smallconfused:

Beans
2009-04-01, 07:43 PM
A'ight, hear me out on this.
My dad... I think he really, really would've liked you. He was a fun guy, full of energy and harmless, kind little tricks. He had that "roguish charm" that everyone bangs on about. His grandfather was the same way. I can just see you and him now, screwing around and applying tech to his pranks.
He was... I hate to say "Robin Hood", but that's basically it. Somebody stole from someone, he'd hear about it, he'd steal it back and return it anonymously.
I, however, didn't inherit his skill at swiping stuff.

Durp
2009-04-01, 07:45 PM
... Did your mom like to break stuff?

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-01, 07:46 PM
Bubble again appears right next to Chris, a little more than irritated, Okay, dad, what are you doing in the DFI, and do I have to send in some of my Biomechs to resolve it? Kicking Morgan out for that is a bit much.

Beans
2009-04-01, 07:49 PM
Not really.
She blinks in response to Bubble.
Morgan got kicked out? Eeesh. What'd he do?

Durp
2009-04-01, 07:50 PM
I gave him a choice! Besides, I wasn't being selfish, I was doing it for the women! Who would want him sniffing around them all the time? Seriously, it's called stalking...

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-01, 07:54 PM
Bubble moans, You SAID we werent going to get that dictatorial! They HAVE thier freedom! Morgan is annoying, but HARMLESS!

Durp
2009-04-01, 07:55 PM
It's not dictorial, it's doing women A FAVOR. C'mon! Who would object to him leaving?

Beans
2009-04-01, 07:57 PM
Chris, I'd have to agree with Bubble here. Your intentions were totally fine, but you overdid it. Besides, five Morgans couldn't pose a threat to the most average woman. And without him, women would lose a readily-available punching bag.
She puts a hand on his shoulder.

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-01, 08:01 PM
It's not a matter of who, Chris, its the priciple behind his exile that will turn the people against us! Bubble growls. Listen to Thryza and I! Morgan is no harm. Silly, annoying, but hardly a harm at all!

Durp
2009-04-01, 08:02 PM
Chris sighs.
Okay, okay, you're right. I stepped out of line. We'll say it's a technical error or something.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-04-01, 08:06 PM
Morgan dashes out of the DFI and runs towards Chris and Bubble.

Bubble! Chris! Buddies! What the hell is going on?! :eek: :frown: He askes, quite freaked out indeed.

I heard you guys have taken over the town and now I'm being spied on and people want to throw me out and I was starved and teleported into the woods and.... he goes on and on.

Beans
2009-04-01, 08:07 PM
She smiles.
It's fine. I mean, we all screw up a little sometimes. Or a lot. In your case, this was just a little.
She sees Morgan and grins rakishly.
Hey, Morg. Welcome to the new, reinforced Town.

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-01, 08:07 PM
Bubble frowns concerndly, and attempts to place a hand on Morgan's shoulder, Calm down Morgan! Calm down, this is all a misunderstanding, the whole lot of it...

Sen Halfomoon
2009-04-01, 08:18 PM
vi the normally cheerful and bubbly snow furred nomadimouse Kunoichi skitters brisskly out of the DFI.
sigh...so which of you guys is in charge of all this and why...ummm yeah I'm asking for sican by the way.

Shades of Gray
2009-04-01, 08:19 PM
Digger Deb walks into the streets.

Why aren't I allowed to leave the town?

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-01, 08:20 PM
Bubble frowns, backing up a few steps. I am Thomas Bubble, and I dont beleive I've met you before... You say you know Sican, however?
Bubble turns to Deb, still frowning Town's a big place, you can go anywhere within the space identified as Town, unless you have reason to leave...

Green-Shirt Q
2009-04-01, 08:22 PM
Morgan calms down.

He also waits patiently for an opportunity to say something to Bubble.

Shades of Gray
2009-04-01, 08:23 PM
My job. Digger Deb says, holding up a business card. I can't stay in this town, or I'll lost it.

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-01, 08:26 PM
Bubble's frown increases, I honestly dont know why you cant leave, this isnt a hostle lockdown or anything... Bubble shoots a searing glare at Chris, I'm only here to protect the Town, not babysit you. If it's your job, then it's your job, I'm not going to stop you.

Sen Halfomoon
2009-04-01, 08:27 PM
yes I know him, I'm the new replacement for liam, his animal companion who had to leave for reasons not to be mentioned...normally he'd speak to you himself, but he's...preoccupied in another plane of existance...so I'm trying to get the truest answer to explain to him.

Beans
2009-04-01, 08:27 PM
Thryza sighs.
Alright. Clear reason for a fair arrangement to occur. If it were me and only me holding the reins here, you'd've already left.
Look, Miss... I won't pretend to know your name, but whoever you are---go on. Anyone stops you, tell 'em the general's wife sanctioned you to toddle off. As long as nobody screws around, we're all fine.

Durp
2009-04-01, 08:32 PM
He sighs.
Apparently communication issues have occured. Sure, go do your job.

(( Compfail... ))

Jjkaybomb
Bubble looks back at Vi, and waves a hand to his right. An orbular robot drifts down and begins playing The Message (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5942049&postcount=781)
Like I've said... I'm trying to bring security and peace to Town. he repeats.

Shades of Gray
One of those SPIRE soldiers also is not letting me get into my mech. Please tell him to stop.

Deb goes into the DFI.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-04-01, 08:36 PM
Bubble? :smalleek: Morgan askes politely.

Beans
2009-04-01, 08:36 PM
Thryza nods, then mutters into her comlink.
Allow release of mech... yes, this is the General's wife you're talking to, so yes, you do have to let her go with the toastersuit.

Sen Halfomoon
2009-04-01, 08:37 PM
I understand...but I doubt Sican will...umm one thing I ask is what's this about on pc every 3 months, why do you need one?
She looks at him levelly...
edit:
she apoligizes for butting in.

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-01, 08:37 PM
Bubble softens a little and nods to Morgan, Sorry, you were here first...

edits!!!
Bubble looks solidly at Vi, Because it takes much more than you think to pay for peace.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-04-01, 08:40 PM
First, I would like to say I'm sorry. I don't know what I did wrong, but I still want to apologize. :smallfrown:

Also, am I allowed to leave the Town or not? :smallconfused:

Durp
2009-04-01, 08:41 PM
Chris sighs.
Ugh. If anyone really needs me I'll be up there.
He teleports to the building roof.

Beans
2009-04-01, 08:44 PM
Thryza blinks.
He might really need me.
She begins, with moderate difficulty, hauling herself up the side of the building, fingers searching for footholds. A decade and a half of surviving on your own makes that kinda stuff less difficult.

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-01, 08:45 PM
Bubble watches Chris go, shoulders slacking a little, before he turns back to Morgan, frowning, You've just kept doing what you've always done Morgan... and we can never get past that. Leave if you want, stay if you want, it doesnt matter to me.

Sen Halfomoon
2009-04-01, 08:46 PM
Sican asked me to tell him...sigh the things I do for that gnoll. being a kunoichi, she scales the wall, most likely getting up in time to help thry over if she needs it...
Chris wogal right?

Durp
2009-04-01, 08:49 PM
Chris sits on the roof, a pool of vomit next to him. He's rubbing his temples.

Green-Shirt Q
2009-04-01, 08:51 PM
Morgan frowns, and looks down from at his shoes.

Yeah, think I'm going to leave. This town is getting way too weird for me.

Take care of my father, okay Bubble? He had decided to live here in the town.

Morgan awkwardly nods to Bubble. Then begins his journey to the next town.

Too bad I can't move to Metropolis next. Stupid "no-town-characters" rule. :smallsigh: He mutters to himself, breaking the fourth wall.

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-01, 08:54 PM
Bubble waves to Morgan, watching him go. Silently he flies up to Chris, Sorry about the miscommunications dad... but we did say we wouldnt opress Town much...

Beans
2009-04-01, 08:54 PM
She hauls herself half-over the edge of the roof.
At the risk of sounding kinda obvious and a little annoying... need some time to yourself?
She says it gently.

Durp
2009-04-01, 08:55 PM
No. I don't. I probably need the opposite, but wallowing in my own stupidity seems good now... Sh*t.

Sen Halfomoon
2009-04-01, 08:57 PM
feeling awkword and out of place...vi decides to deliver the message quickly...
ummm, I have a message to you from Sican, he left it a while back...

Chris I just want to apoligize, the night when abby died, when I followed you out into the streets, if what I said insulted or offended you in any way, I'm sorry, truely I am, will you forgive me?

ummm...yeah that's that, umm if you want me to send him a reply just say so...

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-01, 08:59 PM
Bubble reaches out to hug Chris, Dad! C'mon, we've made it this far! And the few hitches have been resolved nonviolently!
He looks at Vi, also looking a little awaquard, Er...

Beans
2009-04-01, 09:01 PM
She hauls her legs up over the side and sits down next to him. Not in the puke.
You're not stupid. You're just... fallible. We all are. This takeover thing, we knew it wouldn't be easy. We'll get through it.

Durp
2009-04-01, 09:02 PM
At Vi, he points, as if he was saying: LATER.
He then smiles at Bubble and Thy.
Thanks, son/hon. I'm just a little pissed 'cause I screwed up. There's no room for mistakes, but I made one...

Sen Halfomoon
2009-04-01, 09:04 PM
Vi freezes like a doe caught in the headlights of 1986 buick park avenue as chris points. she lets out a small eep.

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-01, 09:10 PM
There's always adjustments that have to be made... thats all it was, an adjustment, a miscommunication. We learned from it, and settled it nonviolently. Bubble smiles, Dont get too caught up on it, Dad.

Beans
2009-04-01, 09:12 PM
She puts an arm around him, then turns to look at Vi.

Wait, Sican? Oooh. Yyyyyeah, he'll want this. Message from Emminy Rose, he'll know who she is.
She tosses over an envelope. The message contained within reads:
Dear Sican,

I'm sorry about what you're about to read.
When you left, I was a medical droid. As I write this, I have been refitted as an instrument of interrogation and torture.
I don't know what happened to me, that I'd do this to myself. I've been fighting against another presence in my circuits---is it some sort of sabotage by the Drone Horde?
This hasn't changed my love for you, not one bit. But I know this will hurt. I'm sorry, Sican. I'm sorry. Enclosed is a picture of how I am now.
Love,
Emminy Rose.
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q106/Beans-tastic/interro-em.png

Durp
2009-04-01, 09:16 PM
He smiles.
You guys are great.

Where'd Neiz go?

Beans
2009-04-01, 09:20 PM
She said she'd be here. She's at her gothmo HQ, a former warehouse complex thing. They were setting up that teleporter thing I dug up, and---
There is a sound like the squeaky noise made by rubbing a finger over a very clean tooth, but as if it were being done by eleventy-billion people at once. Neiz tumbles out of an area of space a nothingth of an inch wide to land on the building's roof.
Hey, Mom---Dad---bro. Sorry I'm late. Anything come up?

Durp
2009-04-01, 09:27 PM
... I guess that works... No violence yet. Looks good so far, Neiz.

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-01, 09:30 PM
Bubble nods, smile returning, Yeah! Everything's actually gone quite smoothly! Some complaints... but nothing serious... but ah... Bubble turns to Chris, What's up with your soldiers not liking the BioMechs...? Bubble laughs, Eh, sorry! He smiles at Neiz, How are things going with the Goth Army, Neiz?

Beans
2009-04-01, 09:33 PM
They're doing great, but---well---it's just that I want to be sure they're ready and everything, and that their armor works, and their weapons are in good condition, and...
What? Mom, why are you looking at me like that?

Because you're getting all motherly over them and it's... kinda... not a bad thing, but a little... odd.

Durp
2009-04-01, 09:34 PM
The soldiers in general are fine, but Redna is very very loyal to S.P.I.R.E, not so much S.P.I.R.E associates. He's served with us since the rupture, and ever since then doesn't trust anyone not of the bloodline. I keep telling him you're a part, but he doesn't think so. Just 'cause he's a great soldier doesn't mean he's not an *******.
(( Deadtime as well. *Beans starts singing "All alone again" ))

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-01, 09:36 PM
Mm... Bubble nods at Chris. He smiles at Neiz... a strange sort've smile... Well, with you in charge of them like that...
Edit: With a quick laugh, Bubble vanishes off to deadtime.

Beans
2009-04-01, 09:42 PM
I... I guess so... Neiz shrugs.

Oh, Neiz, hon---interesting newsflash. Chris and I're thinking, after all this crap is done with, of churning out a baby. Like, normal-style. It's not anything to do with not wanting you or Bubble, it's just... well, we'll need a biological heir whether we like it or not, and you and Bubs would be the ones getting idolized. A mini-Neiz/Bubble, kinda.

Oh.
I... I get it.

When's it coming? Is it a boy or a girl? Have you decided on a name? Can I hold him? Her? The baby? Teach it how to keep people under your thumb? Can I? She blurts out a flurry of enthusiastic questions.
((Deadtime III: The Threequel!
Durp, I'll have my edited Bio image to you probably tomorrow.))

Sen Halfomoon
2009-04-01, 09:49 PM
vi unfreezes and wonders when chris will get back to her about the message.

BunnyBoo564403
2009-04-03, 08:05 AM
Mina stands in a particularly dark corner, leaning against a wall

Durp
2009-04-03, 07:56 PM
Chris is sitting on the top of the building, looking over the side.

Beans
2009-04-03, 07:59 PM
Thryza is with him, as is Neiz.
So, Mom, Dad, you're pretty much set on this whole having-a-baby thing?

Durp
2009-04-03, 08:03 PM
Yerp. We're also wondering what he/she will look like. I have a gene projector, so when Ma gets pregnant, we can see...

Beans
2009-04-03, 08:08 PM
Cool! What're you naming him... her... the baby?
First-name-wise, we agreed on Bio. Hmm... what about middle names then... for a girl, I'd say something like Sandra---my mother, Christine---obvious, or Betty---your mother, Chris. What d'you think?

Falgorn
2009-04-03, 08:12 PM
Dante takes a step outside of the inn. "I need some fresh air..."

Durp
2009-04-03, 08:14 PM
Chris' eyes widen.
... HAZARD. Bio Hazard Wogal.
Chris stops thinking with his awesome for a moment and says:
Why Christine, and not Thryza? Naming my daughter Christine would be like Homer simpson naming Lisa Homerita...

Beans
2009-04-03, 08:28 PM
Except that "Chris" has a masculine---Christopher, Christoph, or Christian---and a feminine---Christine or Christina---form.
Thryza looks oddly at Neiz.
... Why does what you're saying sound oddly similar to lessons I had when I was little? About languages or something...
What? C'mon, mom, I've been studying Latin! It's the official goth second language.
Um... ok. Sure.
Bio Hazard Wogal it is. And... I guess Neiz can teach 'er Latin.

Durp
2009-04-03, 08:32 PM
No, no, no, not Hazard, that's awesome, but stupid. Thryza sounds better.

Beans
2009-04-03, 08:34 PM
Ok.
Wait, why don't we be entirely insufferable and give her, Iunno, eleventy-billion middle names? Bio Sandra Betty Christine Thryza Wogal.
Neiz blinks oddly at her mother.

Durp
2009-04-03, 08:35 PM
Why not? It'll sound... Something!

Beans
2009-04-03, 08:41 PM
For a boy, we could have Bio Nathan (my dad's name) Christopher Thryze (what I would have been named if I was a dude) Wogal.
That reminds me, can we sway the odds for one gender or another?

Durp
2009-04-03, 08:44 PM
I could make this think have gills if I wanted. So, yeah, we can make gender, height, eye color... But i'd rather have it a bit more natural, and just speed up the process rather than... Can't think of a metaphor...

Beans
2009-04-03, 08:51 PM
A'ight. The shorter I have to lug li'l Bio around in my intestines, the happier everyone will---
Her comlink squawks. So should Chris's.
URGENT ALERT! REQUESTING ASSISTENCE! DRONES APPROACHING, REPEAT, DRONES APPROACHING!

Durp
2009-04-03, 08:55 PM
Don't you carry them in your-
He doesn't hesitate.
Commander, what's their position?
About 20 clicks away, general.
Initiate P-D234, position 6. We're on our way.
He snaps his fingers and the hoverbike pulls up.
Let's go.

Volug
2009-04-03, 08:58 PM
Mina stands in a particularly dark corner, leaning against a wall

A cold wind blows, seemingly only in that area. Doesn't feel like anyone is around...

Beans
2009-04-03, 08:58 PM
Thryza gets on the back, and Neiz gets on the back...er. More back.
Ever been in anything like war, sweetie?
Just the faceoffs with the mods and punks, so not really.
Well, I was in one at your age---and it was hell for the losers. Rocked for us, we won.

Durp
2009-04-03, 09:01 PM
He rides off, saying:
War is a part of Wogal life.

Beans
2009-04-03, 09:04 PM
To the thread!

Bergett
2009-04-03, 09:34 PM
Kowalski is standing in the center of town with a megaphone
Calling Town residents! The drones are on our doorstep! It is time to take up arms and defend our homeland! Rally around me! And we'll show what some town boys can do! We will repel this coming darkness! And flood it with light! Rally around me! For your home! For your family! For your freedom!!!
Several npc's cheer and raise their weapons into the air.

Durp
2009-04-03, 09:36 PM
They aren't attacking town at the moment. They're attacking a place around 500 miles away...

Durp
2009-04-03, 11:08 PM
Airships and hovertanks fly into town, enhancing the perimeter and dropping off around 5,000 troops. Chris and Thy land, and Chris falls off his bike.
Oops.
He slowly gets up. He looks a little tired.

Bergett
2009-04-03, 11:08 PM
Kowalski makes that speech now

Beans
2009-04-03, 11:13 PM
Great.

Neiz comes out of the Hev transport, Scorch rifle across her back and yellow-grey legless drone in her arms.
Mom! Dad! Look who I found! Her name's Mazcaca, and she says she'll talk.
The Drone struggles feebly.
((Deadtime.))

Durp
2009-04-03, 11:18 PM
Chris looks at the DT'd Thy and Neiz. He picks them up, them still frozen in place, and brings them back to DFI/Home.

BunnyBoo564403
2009-04-04, 07:15 AM
A cold wind blows, seemingly only in that area. Doesn't feel like anyone is around...

Mina begins mumbling under her breath.

Tsume had better hurry up...stop taking his goddamn time...makes you wonder if he's taken to magical, or nonmagical items, though...

Volug
2009-04-04, 07:43 AM
It's been a few hours.

Someone turns the corner into the alley, who that someone is it is hard to tell. The person however slowly comes into focus as he gets closer to Mina, eventually completely visable by the time he leans on the wall opposite of Mina.

Wearing black gear and clothing, doesn't seem for looks but more-so to help him keep invisible while in the dark. He has a mask over his mouth, which, is now un-done, as well as a small pony-tail with his black hair.

You found me.

He doesn't seem to look happy, however.

BunnyBoo564403
2009-04-04, 08:40 AM
Why shouldn't I find you? Your father's on his deathbed, and here you are. Do you even remember you had a father? I admit it wasn't him that made me search for you, it was Kiba, but still. Obviously you've chosen to be an assassin, and a suitable choice for you at that, but you should spend some time with family once in a while.

Mina obviously expects an explanation.

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-04, 08:44 AM
Bubble undeadtimes on the rooftops, rubs his eyes a little, Where the hell was I for the past few... days.... he scans the area angrily.

Durp
2009-04-04, 09:02 AM
A S.P.I.R.E commander walks on to the rooftops. He salutes.
Hello, sir. General asked me to fill you in on what happened. The drones attacked our base of operations, but we won the battle with flying colors, and minimal casualties. We're pretty sure they'll be here today, so we've been preparing. Apparently, the people here want to fight as well, and as much as we tell them we don't want them hurt, they persevere, so we let them make a militia. That's pretty much it.

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-04, 09:07 AM
Bubble stares at the soldier, eyes wide
They attacked my Den?! he shouts, a high pitched squeal on his voice, The drones attacked?! he suddenly realizes. He whips around, distressed, I wasnt here to...! Gods...! He squeezes his eyes shut and grips his chest, My forces... none of it was used...? he says at length.

Durp
2009-04-04, 09:12 AM
No, of course not. They attacked the S.P.I.R.E building.

(( We wouldn't do that to you... ))

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-04, 09:18 AM
(Well, Chris did mention using the Den for kinda the purposes of a Base of Operations... thats the only one Bubble really knows)

Oh. Bubble pauses, opening his eyes, but still clutching his chest, Damn... He nods, still not looking at the soldier, Thank you for the report then, soldier. he says athoritativly, a little embarrassed at his lapse.

Durp
2009-04-04, 09:20 AM
He salutes.
Goodbye.
He shrugs his shoulders, his techna armor slipping slightly, then climbs down the ladder to the floor.

Beans
2009-04-04, 09:24 AM
A Heavy Armament transport drops Neiz off on the rooftop. She has an anti-armor rifle across her back and a legless, yellow-grey Drone's body in her arms.
Hey, bro.

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-04, 09:30 AM
Bubble smiles at Neiz, Hey, sis. he eyes the drone, That one of the drones that'll be attacking...? What's it doing... well, broken and under your arm? He waves his left hand absentmindedly. G7 and M2 break from their patrols and stalk the shadows...

Beans
2009-04-04, 09:36 AM
This? Oh, that's just someone I call Legsy---ironically named, I know. She was an officer at the attack on Spire, got in the wrong place at the wrong time, and I blew her legs off. And now she's as harmless as a lamb, and she says she'll answer our questions too. Isn't that right, Legsy?
grumble mumble phmeh
What was that, Legsy?
*sigh*... Yes, Major Wogal.
Neiz grins.

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-04, 09:45 AM
Answer? Bubble moves forward, trying to place his right hand on her head, Even if she wasnt compliant... He'll try and exert his power to raid her mind/files and figure out everything she knows about the Droid army that he couldn't have already found out from Emminy. He creases a frown, I know how these Droids work already...

Beans
2009-04-04, 09:48 AM
The Drone's mind responds with the equivalent of a blank screen... then...

Query: What information is desired?

Durp
2009-04-04, 09:50 AM
The Drone's mind responds with the equivalent of a blank screen... then...

Query: What information is desired?

Wow, Beans just keeps coming up with more ways to be awesome. Go HK-47!!!

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-04, 09:53 AM
Indeed, this one is being helpful...

He asks for battle patterns and strategies of the incoming Droid army, and information on troop count and abilities.

Beans
2009-04-04, 10:09 AM
Troop count at time of SPIRE battle: 900,000. Estimated current troop count, factoring reinforcements: 1,000,000.
Strategy: Overwhelm by numbers. Flaws: Drone Grunt Soldiers lack endurance and are dispatched without major difficulty. Strategy, continued: Send Specialist Commanders after high-profile targets.

Specialist Commander Info:
- Reddes Gunzi, Anti-vehicular Commander. Armament is penatrative energy rifle, capable of piercing heavy armor.

- Ligican Threen, Stratigest Commander. Unintended for combat, but wields laser pistol competently.

- Samosel Cacarra, Close Quarters Commander. Armament is energy sabre and energy shield. Aerial propulsion system on back.

- Richmond Friedler, Anti-personnel Commander. Armament is variable-yield flame-projection weapon.

- Aton Kraus, Artificial Arcana Commander. Uses "artificial magic" as would an organic sorcerer; has hand-to-hand combat capabilities rivaling those of an organic "Monk".

Additional Commander info unavailable. Query: Information pertaining to Julian Blancarrat, Drone General, desired?

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-04, 10:26 AM
Yes, continue, he wills to the Drone, face cold and concentrating.

Beans
2009-04-04, 10:39 AM
Jules Blancarrat, Drone General. Note---Information not all-inclusive, and only comprises the information this Drone was exposed to.
Armament: High-intensity energy handgun. Portable laser minigun.
Abilities: Excellent marksman with pistol and minigun. High hand-to-hand combat skills. Strategic master. High strength and agility.
History: Origins unknown.
Began as revolutionary spearheader of biosynthetic equal rights movement. Became acquainted with Andrew Wogal at that time, and the two cooperated on several occasions. Wogal and Blancarrat's paths separated later, and Blancarrat became increasingly militant.
Information terminates thus.

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-04, 10:47 AM
Bubble lifts his hand from the BioMech, face passive.

He remains silent.

G7 and M2 still stalk the shadows, grabbing the occasional unwary NPC.

Beans
2009-04-04, 11:03 AM
Did it help?

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-04, 11:17 AM
Bubble nods quietly, Chris has the troops to handle all of this easily... with Town, this should be easy. he keeps sitting quietly. Our first test, I suppose...

Beans
2009-04-04, 11:22 AM
Neiz grins.
Awesome.
Well, I'll check on Mom 'n Dad.
With Legsy strapped to her back with the rifle, she descends the building and enters the DFI.

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-04, 02:04 PM
Lawl

Bubble's still on the roof, pondering things quietly.

Some BioMechs are still sneaking about the shadows. They sneak up to Bubble, dropping the bag on his lap. He looks down at it, slightly startled. He nods up to the pair, and they skate off. He eats the bag quietly.

Volug
2009-04-04, 04:02 PM
Why shouldn't I find you? Your father's on his deathbed, and here you are. Do you even remember you had a father? I admit it wasn't him that made me search for you, it was Kiba, but still. Obviously you've chosen to be an assassin, and a suitable choice for you at that, but you should spend some time with family once in a while.

Mina obviously expects an explanation.

Didn't you think I knew all this already?

Falgorn
2009-04-04, 07:44 PM
Dante walks outside, spreads out his wings, and flies, taking in the beauty of Town and of nature itself. "'Tis a shame I must leave it..."

BunnyBoo564403
2009-04-05, 03:59 PM
Didn't you think I knew all this already?

What part? You mean you knew you had a father? By the neglect you've given, I figured you thought he already croaked.

Volug
2009-04-05, 04:09 PM
I know he's alive, however, I can't see him, or go back.

BunnyBoo564403
2009-04-05, 04:15 PM
Oh? Somebody hunting you? Under some stupid contract? Shoulda warned you about those things.

Volug
2009-04-05, 04:19 PM
It's not a normal contract you could say. I signed it many many centuries ago, not in this mind or body however.
Putting it simply, if I go back home I have to kill my father. Not by my choice, but I'll lose control. Though even if I don't go back, he will not die, but his existance will be gone. Kiba, Sasha, Samual, and I will dissapear as well as if we never existed. I believe Jenny would as well.
Father isn't sick, something is trying to kill him.

BunnyBoo564403
2009-04-05, 04:24 PM
Mina sighs.

Well, crap. I Knew your parents getting together would end up as something horrid. Have you any idea as to what this being is?

Volug
2009-04-05, 04:28 PM
The being is acting through his puppet. That person is the one who is taking father's life. He is more powerful then you or anyone in HALO. I could stand a chance, however with theses conditions I wouldn't be able to raise a finger, as his master wants me as his puppet as well.
There is one person however who can help, Masato Hyuga, the original. He has been killed, and is dead however. If you have a spell strong enough to revive he may be able to help.

BunnyBoo564403
2009-04-05, 04:32 PM
Mina sighs.

Yes, though I was saving it in case I finally got that....Nevermind. Yes, I have it. Must I summon the corpse, or would you be so kind as to lead me to it? Oh, and should I get your sister involved, or keep her busy with extra practice?

Volug
2009-04-05, 04:37 PM
His corpse has been destroyed. I doubt you'll have a hard time duplicating it however, if you need DNA or whatever you can get it from father.
Don't tell sister everything, namely about what happens if dad dies. And I hope you can keep this a secret from mother, it might scare her too much.

You don't have much time either, most likely he heard this conversation, and things could start acting up for the worse right now.

BunnyBoo564403
2009-04-05, 04:44 PM
Five minutes...

Mina teleports back to HALO, to be back in five minutes flat.

Volug
2009-04-05, 04:47 PM
Tsume grumbles.

BunnyBoo564403
2009-04-05, 05:00 PM
Mina reappears, Toting around the comatose body, clothed in a red robe.

You are soooo lucky James left this when he left.

Mina then opens up the top part of his robe, painting several runes in several places with Dragon's blood. She then mumbles several incantations in multiple languages, and lights the blood on fire. Amasingly, the body doesn't burn. The smoke, in the meantime, opens up a portal to whatever realm Masato's spirit lurks in. The spirit should be lured back into the body, then closing the portal and leaving Masato freezing in the thin robe.

Happy now?

Volug
2009-04-05, 05:04 PM
Now all you have to do is find and hopefully kill the guy responsible.

Tsume turns to leave, then just randomly is gone.

Masato doesn't seem to want to wake up, though yes he is alive.

BunnyBoo564403
2009-04-05, 05:10 PM
Mina yells after him.

THANKS A LOT, TSUME! JUST DUMP ALL YOUR RESPNSIBILITY ON MY SHOULDERS! I MIGHT FAIL JUST TO SPITE YOU!!!

She takes Masato and 'ports to the lab.

Durp
2009-04-10, 11:21 PM
Bite size walks out into the streets.
Today... Is a good day to kill people.

Beans
2009-04-10, 11:23 PM
Any time is a good time to commit serial murders. Cess replies.
Oh, check it out---charity scouts. I hate those b*tches.
She indicates a few girl-scouty types who're doing some... charity... thing.

Durp
2009-04-10, 11:27 PM
Their sub par cookies will no longer plague the streets.
He draws knives, only to have several laser rifles pointed at him. Troops in heavy techna armor stand there.
Oh, sh*t.

Beans
2009-04-10, 11:29 PM
Your normal and his b*tch really are fascists.
She snarls at the soldiers in her early-teens seacoated glory.

Durp
2009-04-10, 11:31 PM
Bitey, you and your friend had better get out of here before we have to shoot your asses.

Beans
2009-04-10, 11:34 PM
... "Bitey", huh? Eh, a switchblade by any other name still cuts as deep. Let's blow this 10-cent whore-stand and find someone to terrorize.

Durp
2009-04-10, 11:39 PM
You damn kids'd better quit this before it's too late.
Stow it. Let's go.
He starts to walk off towards an alley. He seems to know where he's going.

Beans
2009-04-10, 11:39 PM
She follows.

Durp
2009-04-10, 11:45 PM
They arrive in what looks like a beggars camp, until he pulls a sheet off of a bed. MANY weapons litter the small mattress, From rifles to knives.
Patrols have no Idea this is here. Stoops.

Beans
2009-04-10, 11:47 PM
She grins.
You just keep getting better 'n better.
She scans the weapons for anything interesting or unusual.

Durp
2009-04-10, 11:52 PM
There are several stolen laser rifles, Wogaltech. There's also a variety of swords, knives, pistols, chainswords, even a few gigagloves.
Like my collection?

Beans
2009-04-10, 11:55 PM
It's like I died and went to some sort of sadist serial-killer-for-pay's heaven.
She picks up a very-sawn-off plasma-shotgun, examining it.

Durp
2009-04-11, 12:00 AM
One of my favorites as well.
He picks up a rifle, putting in an arc reactor.

Durp
2009-04-11, 12:01 AM
One of my favorites as well.
He picks up a rifle, putting in an arc reactor.

Beans
2009-04-11, 12:15 AM
Lessee... now how can I spice this baby up...

Durp
2009-04-11, 12:20 AM
Spice it up...?

Beans
2009-04-11, 12:24 AM
Or, more literally, make it even less pleasant to be shot at with.

Durp
2009-04-11, 12:28 AM
So instead of killing them painfully, you'll kill them painfully and... um... kill their children as well?

Beans
2009-04-11, 12:29 AM
Painfully and humiliatingly, maybe? Although the children idea is good, very good.

Durp
2009-04-11, 12:31 AM
If a bit hard to accomplish.

Beans
2009-04-11, 12:33 AM
Maybe if they were pregnant... or their kids were near enough when I shot at them...
((I'd have to say that Cess's theme song is either "The World is Not Enough" by Garbage... or something from the Dark Knight soundtrack.))

Durp
2009-04-11, 12:37 AM
Pregnant is a bit low, but that's a compliment to us, isn't it? :smallamused:
(( Bitey's. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzxpWWFUyNU) I actually have two, both by the same artist. One fits his personality, that one, and the other fits his backstory. ))

Beans
2009-04-11, 12:43 AM
((GEDDUP GEDDUP GEDDUP.
Secondary Cess Theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVJX79p1r2A). Maybe. Probably not.))
Oh, is it ever.

Durp
2009-04-11, 12:46 AM
(( I can barely hear the lyrics. ))
Heh. ... So what do you think is the cause of alts, anyway? How do we get shoved in this dimension?

Beans
2009-04-11, 12:49 AM
((Or maybe this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip4IrRGxMCw). PEEEEEEERRRRRYYYYYYY MAAAAAAASOOOOOON.))
Hm... I guess it's just seams and wrinkles in the fabric of spacetime---gravity's the curvature of space, right, so something must curve time too... If reading The Elegant Universe gives me any credibility, that is.

Durp
2009-04-11, 12:54 AM
(( Right. That seems a bit more fitting. Chex's, not Rapakanesh's, Chex's theme song. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5aznvvBSLI) ))
I never read that. I don't read much these days, so that's not a big surprise.

Beans
2009-04-11, 01:03 AM
Eh, when I'm not committing horrible acts of violence which happen to make me tingly all over for some reason I read stuff.

Durp
2009-04-11, 01:07 AM
When I'm not on missions I usually drink or smoke. those take up time pretty well.

Beans
2009-04-11, 01:15 AM
Drink---ooh, that reminds me.
She rummages in her oversized seacoat and pulls out a few flasks.
Lessee, rum, Scotch, brandy---pick yer poison.

Durp
2009-04-11, 01:19 AM
Scotch.
He grabs a bottle of scotch, taking a swig, then making a face. He sits down against a brick wall, smacking a cockroach that skittered around his ear.

Beans
2009-04-11, 01:23 AM
She selects brandy, sitting down beside him.
She sighs in satisfaction.
Booze, weapons, and a shared love of homicide. Life, for some of us, is good.

Durp
2009-04-11, 01:25 AM
You got that right. Cheers.
He knocks his bottle against hers, tipping it back. A soldier walks by, then has a double take. He seems about to do something, then keeps moving, shaking his head.
I need to stop doing night shifts...

Beans
2009-04-11, 01:29 AM
((I dunno if this is romance or just a sort of friendship, but it's awesome.))
Too bad we didn't get to do unspeakable things to those Charity Scouts...
Yet. She grins a crocodile's grin.

Durp
2009-04-11, 01:31 AM
(( I really have no idea at this point. it could go either way... ))
Yet. He grins as well.

Beans
2009-04-11, 01:36 AM
((I say we have it start mostly as a platonic friendship, and leave it open.
If we do have them hook up, it'd be really cool to have a sort of twisted, horrible parallel to Chris and Thryza. No babies or marriage, of course, but the same general idea would be cool.))
Those frilly b*tches're gonna get what they may or may not deserve.

Durp
2009-04-11, 01:39 AM
(( That would be cool... ))
They'll get what might or might not be coming *swig* to them.

Beans
2009-04-11, 01:41 AM
They'll *ulp*... they'll... have horrible things done to them. By us.
They'll die. And then they'll be dead. Because we'll have killed them.

((Once the Drones thing a) ACTUALLY HAPPENS DAMMIT or b) is delayed FOREVER AGAIN, we should have some plot centering around mean things done by Bitey and Cess.))

Durp
2009-04-11, 01:44 AM
(( Sounds cool. Oh, and Jj... GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE DAMMIT! *Unintelligable rant* ))
*Swig* Woo. ... *Another swig* ... This is some strong sh*t...

Beans
2009-04-11, 01:46 AM
*uuuuuulp* I got more w're that came from... whoa...

Durp
2009-04-11, 01:49 AM
He finishes the bottle, then throws it into a trash can in the middle of camp. He grabs a laser rifle from the rack and shoots into the trash can, making a gritty fire. How disturbingly unromantic.
Vodka?

Beans
2009-04-11, 01:51 AM
She drags out two bottles after draining her brandy. Somehow, this is as romantic as it'll get for these two horrible little sh*ts.
Const'ntly. She gives him a bottle.

Durp
2009-04-11, 01:54 AM
He takes the bottle, drinking from it and grunting.
You keep this crap on hand all the time?
(( Deadtime. ))

Beans
2009-04-11, 01:56 AM
Abs'lut'ly.
((Dedtiem.))

Durp
2009-04-11, 09:41 AM
Bite size wakes up from his alcohol induced slumber.
Hm? Wha? GAH!
He gets up, only to fall down again and hit his head, then get up again. He looks at Pint size.
Gah! *thunk*
He gets up once again...

Beans
2009-04-11, 09:45 AM
She cracks an eye open.
Mornin'.

Durp
2009-04-11, 09:50 AM
Morning.
He grabs his shoulder length hair and shoves it out of his eyes, then grabs his fedora and puts it on. He straightens his duster, and spits. HK-47 Bite size is ready to serve, master.

Beans
2009-04-11, 09:52 AM
She flicks a lock of hair from her face, brushes dust from her seacoat, and rises.
Think it's time to visit the Charity Scouts?

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-11, 09:52 AM
On the rooftops, bubble growls and pounds at his chest, shaking his head, What the hell?! he looks around anxiously, Dammit!

Durp
2009-04-11, 09:54 AM
(( JJ!!!!!!!! HI! WHAT'S UP?! :biggrin: ))
If the soldiers aren't- Ah crap. It's sergeant sh*thead.
He points up at Bubble.

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-11, 09:57 AM
(Just spent week with boyfriend, and again, crunch time at school... like three or four essays due in the same week...
I dont even know why I'm here, really.)

Bubble is still angrily fussing over himself. The BioMechs wander.

Beans
2009-04-11, 09:58 AM
'S he the fascist crackhead I hear so much about? Cess, the 13-year-old seacoat-wearing alternate-reality version of Thryza, blinks.

Durp
2009-04-11, 10:02 AM
I wouldn't call him fascist. He is an ass, though.
You mean Pint size? :smalltongue:
(( Porque nosotros somos amigos en necesitamos? ... Because we're friends in need? ))

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-11, 10:04 AM
Bubble frowns and stretches a little, looking around with a frown, left hand twitching. His frown deepens.

(you do not need me.)

Beans
2009-04-11, 10:07 AM
((True be that, but we did damn well at convincing ourselves othewise.))
Hm... that reminds me somehow---is it true that our normals had a freakin' baby?

Durp
2009-04-11, 10:09 AM
What do we care? Normals do crazy stuff. Why they would want one of those disgusting little rug rats grabbing at their sleeves all the time, I don't know...
(( True dat... ))

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-11, 10:12 AM
Bubble vanishes, the Biomechs remain, prowling in pairs.

Beans
2009-04-11, 10:12 AM
Grh. You said it.

Durp
2009-04-11, 10:18 AM
Bite size picks up an empty bottle, then chucks it at a rat.
I can't stand those two...

Beans
2009-04-11, 10:21 AM
They're so... so... grrhhh! They've got at least some potential, not nearly 's much as us, but they just squander it to be some sappy domestic couple! She snarls.

Durp
2009-04-11, 10:23 AM
Damn adults.
(( Ha. ))

Beans
2009-04-11, 10:35 AM
If they don't learn young, they don't learn at all.
Now let's see if the Scouts are ready for us yet.

Durp
2009-04-11, 10:39 AM
He slings a rifle over his back.
Let's do this.

Beans
2009-04-11, 10:41 AM
She slips the sawed-off plasma shotty into her coat, then starts walking casually out of the alley.

Durp
2009-04-11, 10:44 AM
He follows, not actually knowing where they are...

Beans
2009-04-11, 10:48 AM
They approach a table with a few girl-scouty types sitting at it, boxes of cookies set in neat rows on its top.
Hiya mister! Wanna buy some cookies to support the hungry and homeless?

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-11, 10:48 AM
Prolly pass a couple Biomechs, the female pair, G6 and M6.

Durp
2009-04-11, 10:53 AM
Bite size grabs the table, flipping it over and drawing his bat.
WHO WANTS TO DIE FIRST?!
(( Bite size is usually supposed to represent the opposite of my usual personality... But this isn't too far from the truth. Ahh, summer days... ))

Beans
2009-04-11, 10:55 AM
They scream their little-girl screams, and Cess introduces one to the barrel of her plas-shotty.
Any last words before your brains paint the nearby walls?

Durp
2009-04-11, 10:59 AM
Yes. Teen bitch.
A plasma rifle is leveled at her head as another soldier smacks Bite size into a wall. The streets are now swarming with S.P.I.R.E soldiers, an alarm ringing.
Citizens! All citizens that are not able bodied, or above the age of 12, head inside your homes! All citizens inside your homes!

Beans
2009-04-11, 11:00 AM
She sighs and lowers the shotty.
And what's all this fuss about, then? Is something interesting finally happening around here, or is this just a sad attempt to stave off the boredom?

Durp
2009-04-11, 11:02 AM
The drones are coming. Put the shotgun on the ground and back off.
The alarm still rings.

Beans
2009-04-11, 11:04 AM
She does so, but reluctantly.
So why am I doing that instead of, say, preparing to blow holes in Drone heads?

Jjkaybomb
2009-04-11, 11:05 AM
(f*cking a...)

The Biomechs all skid to one place...

Durp
2009-04-11, 11:08 AM
(( You have to deadtime? ))
I was under the impression that you would do that very thing to girl scouts.
Bite size is fighting a soldier behind this one.

Beans
2009-04-11, 11:10 AM
Hey, if I can ventilate heads and not get people whining at me for it, I'll take what I can get. Can I kill something?

Durp
2009-04-11, 11:11 AM
Front line infantry. Go.
He points in a random direction. He throws Bite size after her.
Jerkbags.

Beans
2009-04-11, 11:14 AM
She goes, collecting the shotty as she does.
Eh, they'll get theirs one way'r another. Let's bust some heads.

A troop of 80 gothmos, Neiz at their head, enter the streets.

Durp
2009-04-11, 11:19 AM
He climbs up a building, beckoning for her to follow. He gets to the top and surveys the town, the perimeter of tanks and flyguys a large circle.

Beans
2009-04-11, 11:23 AM
She follows.
Off in the near distance, a roiling, dark mass approaches.

Durp
2009-04-11, 11:26 AM
Chris bursts out into the streets, a flyguy lowering down for him.
Neiz, catch!
He throws her the IC, getting on the flyguy, which takes him and a bunch of soldiers to the perimeter of town.
(( I think I'll make a thread for that... ))

Bite size starts leaping from building to building, finally stopping on one overlooking the perimeter.
(( Thread made. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109114) ))

Prince_Selm
2009-04-11, 11:29 AM
My ragtag group of characters follow.

Which consists of:
Nerick
Alice
Nesak
MarKaylee
A mysterious armored guy with two swords that nobody knows or has noticed

Beans
2009-04-11, 11:29 AM
Neiz does catch.
Thanks, dad.
She whistles for her skeletal-cassowary ((FLIGHTLESS BIRDS WOO)) mount, gets on, and sets off after Chris.

Falgorn
2009-04-11, 07:43 PM
((Is anyone here?)) Gruns I & II, Dante, and Jake are doing whatever needs to be done...

Bergett
2009-04-11, 07:55 PM
((I'm here...
Been here all afternoon and nothing's happened))

Jaya and Ravik are here
Kowalski is busy with the militia

dagaarn
2009-04-12, 07:15 PM
Fain materialises a block away from the inn he had just been in.
We're not going in there again
Oh why not, it was fun. You cant say you didnt have fun
Maybe. But now we must wait, talk to the locals. Weave our webs.
He appeares to be muttering to himself in the middle of the street while caressing something inside his jacket.

Prince_Selm
2009-04-12, 07:17 PM
(All my characters are busy, so I'm making a new one)

A 16 year old kid, dressed in a artist's smock, with bright red hair walks down the street. A small crystal floats above his shoulder.

dagaarn
2009-04-12, 07:24 PM
Fain notices a young boy walking down the street, the boy seems to dressed like an artist. The most distinguishing feature is his vivid red hair. He plants himself in front of the child,
Talk to him, talk to the child. Talk to him. Now. he mutters to himself.
Hello Child! I am Padan Fain, traveller and trader of the world!

Prince_Selm
2009-04-12, 07:33 PM
(Sorry, I made a typo... He has bright red hair.)

Uh... Hi. I'm......... Arken,
He says that like he's either unsure, or making it up.
Traveler of... Here. By the way, I'm 16, I'm not a kid.

EDIT: Deadtime.

dagaarn
2009-04-12, 07:52 PM
Yes of course not a kid, Fain, not a kid, how could you be so silly. the ripe old age of sixteen, he has probably known a maiden or two in his time. This seems directed more at himself rather than the teen standing in front of him.
of course, of course, my apologies my young man, can i make it up to you? a drink at the local inn?
No, not back there, we're not going back
Fain appears to struggle with himself, then scratches his head and grins brightly at Arken.
come right this way Arken, i know where we can get a nice big jug of ale.
Fain sets off towards The Dancing Fox, pausing to see if Arken is following him.

EDIT: seeing as Arken is deadtimed i guess this post is kinda obsolete. So i'll make an addition to it.

Fain, after seeing the kid wasn't going to follow, he starts muttering to himself about the new generation of humans being a failure and vanishes into the first shadow he steps into.

Beans
2009-04-12, 09:29 PM
Neiz and a ragged band of gothmos straggle into the city. Chris and the SPIRE forces, presumably, are following.

Bergett
2009-04-12, 10:46 PM
Ravik follows last after watching all the demons retreat
somewhat limping after the battles
and walks into the DFI

Durp
2009-04-13, 08:44 PM
Bite size bursts out of the DFI, running top speed. Redna is on his tail.

KerfuffleMach2
2009-04-13, 08:45 PM
Semaj is currently in the streets, not far from the DFI. He watches them run by from under his hood. Then he pulls out a cigarette and lights it.

Beans
2009-04-13, 08:50 PM
Cess is in hot pursuit. Sorta. Behind Bitey and to his left.

Durp
2009-04-13, 08:51 PM
He leaps onto the side of a building, scrambling up. Redna fires a hole to Bitey's right.
(( Deadtime. ))

Durp
2009-04-15, 04:43 PM
More than the usual amount of soldiers walk the street. They seem tense, ready for something.

Chas the mage
2009-04-15, 04:50 PM
An elven mage walks into the streets over near richard place.

Durp
2009-04-15, 05:00 PM
Several soldiers spin around and look at the mage. Unknown to anyone not wearing Techna helmets, a small screen pops up in the HUD, bringing up a picture taken of it and Richard socializing about some kind of government party. A few step in front of it, as long as it's not within fifteen meters of the installation.
Name and business in town, please.

Chas the mage
2009-04-15, 05:15 PM
((sorry for the delay))
My name is Veryn... I'm a mage. I'm here with Richard. We've know eachother scince we where teenagers.
He speaks with a very heavy foreign accent.

Durp
2009-04-15, 05:45 PM
Do you have anything to do with his military?

(( Sorry I missed the post... ))

Chas the mage
2009-04-15, 06:46 PM
Not last time I checked...

Durp
2009-04-15, 06:52 PM
Thank you for your time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Chas the mage
2009-04-15, 06:52 PM
Whatever...
He walks off briskly.

Durp
2009-04-15, 06:54 PM
What was that?

She came up on my HUD.

One of the soldiers takes off his helmet, and is revealed to be Redna.
Bugging civilians will lose our popularity.

Sorry, sir.