PDA

View Full Version : Fool's Grove [4e]

Kletian999
2009-04-02, 09:01 AM
Besides the Penny Arcade Witchalok class, Wizard's made a 3 encounter dungeon delve. Within it, creature from Head Injury Threatre's compilation of the "dumbest monsters of all time" (including Flumphs, Robin hood squirrels, Stench Kow [sic], unicorn rabbits, and self destructing Carbuncles) have been reimagined as failed creations of the Fomorians, sequesting away in a pit of Fey shame.

Each has unique, tactically interesting, and humourous powers that fit into their legacy- and to cap it off they are Lead by "The Gnome" [I'm a Monster, RAWR!] from the 4e cartoons and his badger minion Francis (an elite brute minion no less, that self ressurects).

I highly recommend reading it, especially if:
1. You are a DM of a level 1-3 party in 4e
2. You are a player that has confirmed your DM has no intention to run it in the near future.
3. You don't play 4e, but don't dislike it too much to appreciate the humor

Seriously though, if you haven't read it yet you are really missing out!

AngryRussian16
2009-04-02, 10:22 AM
I actually ran this yesterday and everyone had a blast.

I changed up why it was there, fluff wise, a little bit, so I could fit it into the campaign, but it was fine. I kept everything inside the same

I think it is the only time that I will say, "Alright, you can move there, but the kow gets an attack of opportunity."