PDA

View Full Version : V is definitely wrong about something...

Secchi
2009-04-03, 09:57 AM
Not sure if this was posted earlier, but if that is V's wife and children he is trying to save then judging solely by skin tones... he might want to have a conversation his wife or get them away from the elven fireball tanning facility.

If that is V's husband and children, then he definitely suckered that poor elf.

NerfTW
2009-04-03, 10:06 AM
ADOPTED progeny, as clearly stated during the conversation with Quar.

Zanaril
2009-04-03, 10:13 AM
Although we don't know that Inkyrius also adopted them. If Kyrie is female, they could possibly be hers, and only V adopted.

derfenrirwolv
2009-04-03, 10:18 AM
Although we don't know that Inkyrius also adopted them. If Kyrie is female, they could possibly be hers, and only V adopted.

That could also be the case if Kyrie is male and something happened to his former wife.

NerfTW
2009-04-03, 10:19 AM
True, but one has to wonder what kind of speed reading skimming of the comic you'd have to be doing to think that they haven't been definitively confirmed as married, and that the children refer to them as "parent" multiple times, let alone the "adopted" line.

Zanaril
2009-04-03, 10:28 AM
That could also be the case if Kyrie is male and something happened to his former wife.
Good point, I didn't think of that.

Secchi
2009-04-03, 10:50 AM
Speed reading? I usually just try to read their lips

ah... missed that one... Sheesh I should've known better, I'll get back to studying... comics...

Woodsman
2009-04-03, 04:00 PM
V has stated that he and Inkyrion are married, though we didn't know Kyrie's name at the time.

Edit: Found it (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0223.html)