PDA

View Full Version : The (itsmeyou)Idiot is back!

itsmeyouidiotII
2009-04-03, 08:07 PM
After being humiliated a couple times, I gained a reputation as something of a n00b with my old account, itsmeyouidiot.

I sent a PM to the admin asking to have my old account deleted, and went away in shame. It might still exist, but I haven't checked.

But I'm back now. I've decided I shouldn't let a couple of errors in judgement effect my part of the community. So, I'll just reintroduce myself.

I'm itsmeyouidiot, and I'm just a regular gamer dude. I'm currently studying computer science and biology, and am somewhat interested in board and card games. I like to keep up to date with the latest science and tech magazines, and sometimes go out to wander the neighborhood.

I wasn't sure if I should put my introduction in the new members thread, since I've been here before. I hope it isn't a problem for anyone.

Mr. Moon
2009-04-03, 09:05 PM
Wellcome back, GuyIkindasortaremember. Would it be contradictory to tell you I missed you?
:smalltongue:

Fostire
2009-04-03, 09:07 PM
I'm itsmeyouidiot, and I'm just a regular gamer dude. I'm currently studying computer science and biology, and am somewhat interested in board and card games. I like to keep up to date with the latest science and tech magazines, and sometimes go out to wander the neighborhood.

That's the two things that interest me (academically) the most :smallbiggrin:

I don't think I've seen you with your previous account, but you sound like a nice fella so, welcome back :smallbiggrin:.

Roland St. Jude
2009-04-03, 09:12 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: Multiple accounts are not permitted. Expect to have the new account merged into the old one shortly.

Multiple/Alternate Accounts
Each individual user may maintain one active account on the Giant in the Playground forums. Registering more than one account, including the use of identified alternate accounts, is not allowed. Though there are several legitimate advantages to such accounts, particularly in the role-play environment, these accounts are too easily abused and allow rule violators too many additional options to avoid the repercussions of their actions to be allowed.

If a user is found to have multiple accounts, all but the main account (the one with the most posts) will be closed, and any Infractions earned under the alternate accounts will be transferred to the main.