PDA

View Full Version : Funny Cleric prank's

Os1ris09
2009-04-06, 01:06 AM
Hey guys we just played a LVL 15 campaign in a water temple thing and I thought I would share one of today's events with you.

We reached the entrance to the temple but the door was locked and two waterfall's were running on both sides of the door. So our swashbuckler//cleric decides to try and plug one of the holes with a rock. Well it explosively hits me and I decide to trip him in anger. When he hit's the ground the ensuing conversation occurs:

Swashbuckler//Cleric: "Do you wanna help me up?"
Me: ".......fine......"
Swashbuckler//Cleric: "HARM!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Needless to say I made my Will save but ended up on my but and asked for a Heal Spell. LOL pretty funny I think.

Baalthazaq
2009-04-06, 01:37 AM
This wasn't in DND, but I effectively mage-handed a coin flip to decide who got the powerful artifact. I didn't give it to myself, I gave it to the party member I grew up with rather than the guy who joined the party this week.

(IRL I gave it to my wife instead of the guy who joined our gaming group that week, slightly sneaky, but it all fit).

VelvetThunder
2009-04-06, 05:29 AM
What a great story! I've never thought of using Touch spells in a passive way before. Haha... I'm going to build a Cleric that steals from people when he heals them!

ShadowFighter15
2009-04-06, 06:36 AM
What a great story! I've never thought of using Touch spells in a passive way before. Haha... I'm going to build a Cleric that steals from people when he heals them!

If he follows an ideal or a cause; make sure it's "Free Enterprise".

Starscream
2009-04-06, 07:59 AM
I once played a sorcerer who was fond of using Shocking Grasp as a joy buzzer. It fit the character because he was also a follower of Olidammara.

Calinero
2009-04-06, 11:01 PM
I once had my poltergeist's special combination of two level zero spells be "Detect Taint," something we were using in whatever game system was being played. But I used it everywhere, on things that couldn't possibly have taint on them...like the statue of Pelor, for example. Of course, then the dwarf of the party decides to eat the only Taint I actually do find...