PDA

View Full Version : Super Paper Werewolf Sign up Thread

Duos
2009-04-08, 04:14 PM
At one point in time, the only issues Mario and Luigi ever had to deal with was the occasional princess-napping. They miss those days... Now, they have to deal with the evil Count Bleck, who has kidnapped the princess! O.K., that's not a shocker, but he also plans to destroy the universe, which doesn't really fly with the dynamic plumbing duo. It would appear that some wacky escapades through a series of themed worlds is required to stop this fiend. It's time for...

Super Paper Werewolf!!

Here are the roles:

Good guys
Mario: It's-a him! Mario is the hero of this tale-he gets a double point and starts the game knowing Tippi. If he dies, the bad guys get a one use kill. Scries as Mario.

Bowser and Peach: These two were un-lawfully wedded by Bleck. They know each other, but if one dies, so does the other. If they die, the wolves get an addition night kill at 25%. They scry as Bowser/Peach.

Luigi: You wish you'd stayed home and let your bro handle things. You can null one point directed at you. If Luigi dies, Mr. L awakens. Scries as Luigi.

The Pixls: The twelve pixls have banded together and gone into hiding. Each group of three pixls controls a power. Only one of each group is scriable to the good guys. The bad guys scry group, but not position. If a member of the group dies, the power can only be used every other night, and if only one member remains, the power can be only used once every three nights. The exception is the sniper group: 3 days, 3 days, 4 days.
The scry group: Tippi (primary), Fleep, Slim. All scry as Scry pixl to baddies, only Tippi scries as Scry pixl to good guys.
The bane group: Barry (primary), Dottie, Dashell. All scry as Bane pixl to baddies, only Barry scries as Bane pixl to good guys.
The sniper group: Boomer (primary), Cudge, Thudly. All scry as Sniper pixl to baddies, only Boomer scries as Sniper pixl to good guys.
the void group: Piccolo (primary), Carrie, Thoreau. All scry as Void pixl to baddies, Only Piccolo scries as Void pixl to good guys.

Red and Green: You two are the guards of the bridge in Yold Town. You've heard before that you bear an awfully close resemblance to the Mario Bros... Red and Green do NOT start the game knowing each other. If one dies, so does the other. They Scry as Red and Green to the good guys, and Mario and Luigi to bad guys.

Saffron: You're the nicest chef around. Anyone you serve is blessed with deliciousness. Saffron may taget a player every even night, who will be affected by a random, positive effect. Scries as Saffron.

Dyliss: Hyu vill eat hyour food NOW! Your cooking tastes like bitterness and hatred. Spicy. Every odd night, Dyliss may taget a player, who will suffer from a random, non-lethal negative effect. Scries as Dyliss.

The Bad Guys
Count Bleck: Count Bleck is empowered by the foul Dark Prognosticus. He scries as a regular Flipsider, and may choose between a scry or a daybane every night. If he chooses a daybane, he must use his scry the next night. Bleck chooses his team.

Nastasia: Um, so you're Bleck's right hand, yeah? Nastasia gets a control action every night-she control's the targets vote the next day, and, if she knows the target's role, can control their vote in the targeting process. Scries as Nastasia.

Mimi: Mimi is a spoiled and tempermental shapeshifter. Mimi has a disguise action and a beast action. Scries as Mimi.

O'Chunks: O'Chunks is Bleck's muscle. His very, very, very predictable muscle. O'Chunks gets a double point and a kill once every thee nights. The kill ignores banes, but has a 25% chance of revealing who O'Chunks is. Scries as O'Chunks.

Dimentio: Dimentio is the psychotic, levitating jester in Count Bleck's court. every even night, he gets a scry. every odd night, he gets a random ability in addition to his scry. Dimentio scries as a regular Flipsider, due to his cloaking abilities.

Mr. L: You're a little fuzzy on where you came from, but you still serve Count Bleck. Mr. L starts the game as a Flipsider. If Luigi dies, Mr. L will be told who they are, and the bad guys will recieve a pm telling them who Mr. L is. Mr. L has the same point-negation power as Luigi. Scries as Mr. L.
As a heads up, there ARE hidden roles. You'll just have to find out what they are when you play. As an aside, this game needs at least 30 people to run with full roles. There are some non-critical roles that I can cut if not enough people show up, but I don't want to have to do that. Also, If you don't want to play but are still intersted in the game, I have co-narration slot open.

If you have a question you want to ask, feel free to do so, and I'll answer you right back.

Players so far (24):
Murska
Istari
Jontom Xire
Fleeing Coward
billtodamax
Aemoh
Recaiden
happyturtle
Tired N' Drowzy
Lex-kat
Dirk Kris
Hyozo
Atreyu
Mechafox
Gnomish Wanderer
Evnafets
Uncle Festy
Trixie
Mustiado
Reinholdt
Shadowcaller
Lizard Lord
Bitzeralisis
Night Surgeon

Murska
2009-04-10, 06:15 AM
Hm. Nobody else yet?

I'll join this game.

Istari
2009-04-10, 06:20 AM
Need werewolf game :smallbiggrin:

Jontom Xire
2009-04-10, 08:22 AM
Definitely in, although I think there are a couple too many unscryable bad guys.

Fleeing Coward
2009-04-10, 09:59 AM
In although I'd say the bigger problem is the number of mason groups. 12 Pixls, Mario, Red and Green, Bowser and Peach... I see a very short game that ends with a win to the good guys before it even begins.

billtodamax
2009-04-10, 03:29 PM
In, says I

Aemoh
2009-04-11, 05:24 PM
In, says I.

Also, I nominate billtodamax for day lynch, for using my line :smalltongue:

Recaiden
2009-04-11, 05:56 PM
In. Sounds strange.

happyturtle
2009-04-12, 09:17 PM
In with lulz, backstabbing, puppy eyes and explosive runes

Murska
2009-04-12, 09:29 PM
I'm starting to learn... I checked by hovering my mouse cursor and yes, Happyturtle's post has hidden text. Not going to highlight it. HA. :smallbiggrin:

Wreckingrocc
2009-04-12, 09:56 PM
How did you know it was negative without highlighting it? That's like following a Rick Roll and saying you didn't follow it.

I only checked it out when I read your post =P

In, says I.

Stealing catchphrases is fun.

Murska
2009-04-12, 09:59 PM
How did you know it was negative without highlighting it? That's like following a Rick Roll and saying you didn't follow it.

I only checked it out when I read your post =P

In, says I.

Stealing catchphrases is fun.

That's because Happy always uses explosive runes. Besides, the only letter I highlighted was an 'x' so I guess I can be rather certain of that. :smallbiggrin:

Lex-Kat
2009-04-12, 11:32 PM
In.

I'm calling Peach.

billtodamax
2009-04-13, 05:10 AM
I call toad. I don't even know if he's in the game.

Duos
2009-04-14, 10:08 AM
C'mon, people. I still need a bunch more players before I take us into the magical realm where people are defeated by getting their heads stepped on. No, not Gears of War, you crazy people.

Dirk Kris
2009-04-14, 12:21 PM
In, and making me wish I had bought the game for my Wii already.

Lex-Kat
2009-04-14, 12:35 PM
I'm starting to learn... I checked by hovering my mouse cursor and yes, Happyturtle's post has hidden text. Not going to highlight it. HA. :smallbiggrin:
That's a trick I'll be using from now on. She's always exploding me. :smallsigh:

Me!! Her loyal Henchpixie. :smallfrown:

Hyozo
2009-04-14, 12:38 PM
In, probably as one of the partners from the original Paper Mario or from TTYD.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2009-04-14, 05:25 PM
Oooooh! I wanna be Scissors, so I'll be sure to win. I'm in!!

Duos
2009-04-14, 06:14 PM
Alright, Red and Green no longer start the game knowing each other. This fixes the massive number of submason groups AND fixes plot related garbage- they're separated in-game when you first meet them. Keep those sign ups coming, people, and happy goomba stompin'!

Duos
2009-04-16, 06:15 PM
*bump* >.>

Fawkes
2009-04-16, 07:33 PM
In, as a Luma.

TRAAANSFOOOORM!

Lex-Kat
2009-04-16, 08:35 PM
How many more do you need Duos, minimum?

Duos
2009-04-16, 08:47 PM
I need another eight players, bare minimum, although more players would allow more roles (or at least villagers) and better balance.

Gnomish Wanderer
2009-04-17, 02:44 AM
I'll make it seven, bare minimum. INVISIBLE TEXT

evnafets
2009-04-19, 08:34 PM
Sign another one up. I'm killed in all my other games, so I have time for this one now.

Uncle Festy
2009-04-23, 09:48 PM
Fine, if you insist.
But only because it's Lex.
<.<
:smalltongue:

Trixie
2009-04-24, 04:30 AM
In, because Lex is asking :smallsigh:

Mustiado
2009-04-25, 07:56 PM
I never want to see someone's hard work get scrapped. ?:) I'm in.

Reinholdt
2009-04-25, 08:49 PM
I'll join up.

Shadowcaller
2009-04-25, 09:10 PM
I don't know if I got time... but okay, I join.

Lizard Lord
2009-04-26, 12:24 AM
This sounds fun. I would like to join.

Bitzeralisis
2009-04-26, 01:28 AM
Bleh heh heh.

Sign me up.

Fan
2009-04-26, 01:51 AM
In as Mario in black.

Duos
2009-04-26, 09:11 PM
Alright! We have enough people to start the game, I think-however, the player/wolf ratio favors the wolves right now, and if anyone else joins, that will hopefully even out. Regardless, roles will go out tomorrow and the thread will hopefully go up. Good luck to all players, and remember-paper is recyclable. Happy werewolfing!:smallsmile: