PDA

View Full Version : GLoG XXII: Ahhhhhh!!!! They're after us!!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Lex-Kat
2009-04-12, 01:53 AM
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD!

The Good League of Good is an organization devoted to the redemption of evildoers. All of our members are either good aligned or trying to become good.
To become a member PM either FF Fanboy, Haleyintraining[Leave of Absence], Happyturtle, Kaelaroth, Lex-kat, or Saint Nil.

##############################
OOC: All players are welcome to make a character to join GLoG. The PM requirement is only so we know who is around. We aren't running auditions or anything. :smallsmile:

IC: Your character may be refused entry to the premises or asked to leave if they are not of good alignment or if they cause trouble in character.
##############################

Also, before you join, read the Rules of the Spork (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4768413&postcount=489). If you are not a member, then when your character arrives, you will be outside the front door and must roleplay getting entry.

Membership form:

Name:
Current Alignment:
Desired Alignment:
Profession:
Race:
Any other important information:

Bulletin Board (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108523)

Full Members list here. (http://goodleagueofgood.wikidot.com/list-of-characters)

GLoG HQ Map
Great Room
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x280/kriskatarn/GLoG/GreatRoomPlan.png

If you have a question, please read our FAQ first, it may already have been answered:
FAQ:

What's the point? Isn't there already a good aligned organization? Why didn't you just join HALO?

OOC, we have nothing against HALO. (IC may be a different story.) However, we wanted an organization that only allows good-aligned members and focuses on the redemption of evildoers. If the real world can have multiple organizations for the purpose of doing good, we don't see why the forum can't hold more than one as well.

No seriously. Aren't you just a HALO clone?

Not intentionally. We have our own purpose and our own mission, which overlaps somewhat with HALO's, but is not identical.

Why don't you let anyone post in the main thread without PMing first?

OOC answer: Honestly, we tried it, and it was too chaotic to read.
IC answer: You don't let strangers wander into your house at all hours, do you? We just want to know who is in our house.

Still, it seems awfully rude. You've offended a lot of people.

We're sorry. We didn't mean to. :smallfrown:

What's the point of the visitor's centre?

We still want to play nicely with others! So we set up the visitor's centre thread to provide an IC access port.

Are you part of the Town? Or are you in an extra dimension?

We didn't really know at first, but when AMEN contacted us, it seemed clear that we inhabited some sort of reality with AMEN and HALO. Which means we aren't Town. I think. (Really, we're making this up as we go along!)

New answer: Everyone's a part of the town, but the rules are different here, Town laws do not apply. ACRONYM rules do. So respect the rules, and we will all get along just fine. :smallbiggrin:

Will you be interacting with the other groups?

Yes, but we haven't worked out the mechanics yet. We're officially at war with AMEN, but we don't want random fighting going on in our headquarters. So we might be setting up a war thread or a plot thread or something, but we don't know yet.

As far as HALO goes, we have no formal ties with them, though there is some membership overlap, and we're currently in discussions. IC, some of us have formed a negative opinion of HALO. It doesn't mean we have a problem with you OOC. (Honestly, Turtle isn't the brightest crayon in the box, and she's very defensive about being a former evildoer.)

We interact with other groups quite a lot, though the war with AMEN has come to an end.

GLoG is a pretty silly name, isn't it?

Yes. Yes it is. One of our founding members used to belong to the Evil League of Evil (If you haven't heard of it, google 'Dr Horrible'), so when she turned good, it seemed reasonable to form the Good League of Good.

Artifact Vault - Set next to the Armory, this is where GLoG's major artifacts are stored. The door is DNA locked to members only.

The Brightheart
The Brightheart is a plain orb, set upon a stone plinth labeled 'The Brightheart'. Also on the plinth is a note that says:
'Do Not Remove. Ever. No, not even then. (But maybe then.)'
The Brightheart itself glows with inner light, and throws up a positive energy blanket of moderate strength (heals most surface wounds, and makes undead sick) a few meters in radius. Touching the Brightheart results in having a large amount of positive energy run through you (heals all wounds, and drives undead to near death). Inside the plinth itself is a gate to the Negative Energy realm, which draws off the excess positive energy from the Brightheart. Should the Brightheart be removed, and taken away from the base without the necessary preparations being made, two Very Bad ThingsTM will happen.
A) The Brightheart's positive energy will not be siphoned off, and so it will be returned to full strength, throwing up a powerful positive energy blanket about a kilometer in radius, and killing anyone who touches it, living or no, through sheer positive energy overdose.
B) The gate to the Negative Energy realm will become unstable and tear, creating a giant Negative Energy rift in the middle of GLoG.

Banners:
http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff339/1636071/GLoG-Banner1.png

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff339/1636071/GloG-Banner2.png

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff339/1636071/GLog-Banner3.png
All banners by Logalmier.
Here's our Wiki (http://goodleagueofgood.wikidot.com/start)

What defences does GLoG have? Find out here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5398371&postcount=444). And
Security cameras (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5229752&postcount=219) (you don't need to read it before joining, but this seemed as good a place to put it as any)
The GLoG/HALO portal:
The portal between GLoG and HALO is still open, providing instantaneous transportation between the two organisations.
But anyone passing through it arrives outside the front door. If they've already been cleared (previously interacted with GLoG without hostilities), they can walk straight in without having to roleplay out knocking on the door and so on.
First time visitors, or people who have previously caused trouble have to wait for someone to undeadtime to decide whether they can enter the building (GLoG), or not.

FireFox
2009-04-12, 01:27 PM
Sam is wandering restlessly.

Fredthefighter
2009-04-12, 01:29 PM
Johnny undeadtimes and looks like he's trying to shake something out of his head.
What the heck is in there? he asks himself.

FireFox
2009-04-12, 01:41 PM
Sam raises an eyebrow at him as she bends down to retie a shoelace. Really, she just wants to have her gun close to hand in case he attacks her again.

Fredthefighter
2009-04-12, 01:49 PM
Johnny isn't going to attack her. He did what he did to stop Sam from killing anyone.
He turns around to Sam.
Okay, I need to get this out in the open. I'm sorry for what I did the other day. I was only trying to stop you from hurting anyone. Anyway, I apologise for slamming you about with magic and putting you to sleep. I may have more experience than my younger self, but I still have a lot to learn about control. Can we put it behind us and forget what happened?
He smiles hopefully.

FireFox
2009-04-12, 02:18 PM
Sam shrugs. Sure. Fine. Whatever. She's still somewhat angry, for some odd reason. Standing up she turns around and starts wandering the base in a different direction.

Fredthefighter
2009-04-12, 02:20 PM
Johnny shrugs and takes a nap for a little bit until someone less angry comes along.

Ashen Lilies
2009-04-12, 08:01 PM
What's this? A twibble rollllllllllllls around the corner, meeping quietly to itself.

The Bushranger
2009-04-12, 08:22 PM
Dani, who headed off to her room earlier looking confused, and, perhaps, a little hurt after Sam 'ported out on her, now emerges from her room, looking well-rested, and heads for the kitchen.

FireFox
2009-04-12, 08:25 PM
Sam is in the kitchen, loading some kind of bullets out of a box marked "Prometheus Securites" into a magazine. And scowling. Lot of that lately.

The Bushranger
2009-04-12, 08:29 PM
Hey Sam! Dani waves at her with a bit of a smile, not noticing her scowl, and goes to the fridge to grab a hunk of Munster cheese. I've been thinking about what you said, you know.

She didn't notice the twibble...

FireFox
2009-04-12, 08:31 PM
Uhuh. Not a question. Sam keeps loading them methodically. Click. Click. Click.

Ashen Lilies
2009-04-12, 08:33 PM
Well, that's okay, because the Twibble is gone. Having been replaced by about a hundred more. Which means a hundred twin cracks as they part their jaws...

The Bushranger
2009-04-12, 08:37 PM
Dani gives Sam her best, and cutest, smile. And I've been thinking that, y'know, no matter what else happens or doesn't happen you're still my friend and I don't ever want to...

The sound of cracking jaws makes her trail off.
And turn around.

And drop her hunk of cheese as, spotting her first vorpal tribbles Twibbles, she screams.

FireFox
2009-04-12, 08:39 PM
Sam snarls as she catches sight of the twibbles and stands up, ramming the magazine home. Dani. Move.

The Bushranger
2009-04-12, 08:45 PM
Dani, as it happens, is already backing up, very wide-eyed and scrambling backwards up onto the countertop.
What are those?!

Ashen Lilies
2009-04-12, 08:47 PM
And then the Twibbles suddenly had sunglasses. Why? No reason. >.>

Anyway, the twibbles, who may or may not have awesome shades, POUNCE!

FireFox
2009-04-12, 08:49 PM
Sam opens fire with high explosive rounds, trying to take out dozens of twibbles with each blast.

The Bushranger
2009-04-12, 08:51 PM
((:smallcool::smallbiggrin:))

Dani, standing on the countertop, leans over so as not to hit Sam, and unleashes a Crystalstorm on the swarm of Twibbles.

She'll rinse and repeat if the first blast doesn't sweep the floor clean.
Well, as clean as it can be covered with Twibble guts.

Ashen Lilies
2009-04-12, 09:03 PM
And Sam and Dani may get showered with gratuitous amounts of guts, teeth, glass and fur as the twibbles are all suddenly massacred in mid air.

The Bushranger
2009-04-12, 09:06 PM
Ewww!

Dani looks down at herself and shudders as the last of the goop falls.

I think I'm gonna go take a shower before I get sick...

FireFox
2009-04-12, 09:07 PM
Sam switches out magazines quickly before turning to Dani. You, uh, got... something on your face there.

Sam blushes, trying to not think about Dani in the shower.

The Bushranger
2009-04-12, 09:16 PM
Dani wipes her face and giggles. It's not like you don't either, y'know! She notices the blush and starts to say something, stops herself, then speaks again. Y'know, you're really pretty when you blush like that...

pop!

And off to the shower she goes!

FireFox
2009-04-12, 09:21 PM
Sam watches her teleport away, then snarls angrily as she throws herself down into her chair to recharge the empty magazine.

horngeek
2009-04-12, 10:56 PM
Daisuke knocks on the door of the GLoG headquarters, as he is unsure of the protocol for a new member's first entry.

(I got approved by Kaelaroth and by Saint Nil)

Lex-Kat
2009-04-12, 11:05 PM
A 2" pixie opens the door. May I help you? She says looking at him suspiciously.

Quinsar
2009-04-12, 11:06 PM
Is Judy around?

Lex-Kat
2009-04-12, 11:11 PM
Judy is in the swimming pool, doing laps.

Quinsar
2009-04-12, 11:12 PM
Mint's sitting on the edge of the pool, watching.

horngeek
2009-04-12, 11:15 PM
Hello. My name is Daisuke Hayashi, although you can call me Daisuke, and I joined this organisation just yesterday. Can I come in?

Lex-Kat
2009-04-12, 11:18 PM
You did? Did you fill out a member ship form?

The pixie backs away to let him in and looks at the alignment scanner.

+++++++++++++++++++

Judy notices Mint and stops swimming. Hello Sweet. How are you feeling today?

Quinsar
2009-04-12, 11:20 PM
Really good, my back doesn't hurt anymore.

Lex-Kat
2009-04-12, 11:25 PM
I'm glad. Judy hops out of the pool and sits next to her. Is there anything I can do for you? Maybe we could go back to our island paradise and get away from all the chaos.

Quinsar
2009-04-12, 11:26 PM
I couldn't teleport us there . . .:smallfrown::smallsigh:

Lex-Kat
2009-04-12, 11:34 PM
Judy frowns, then hugs Mint. I'm sorry Sweet. I wish I knew how to find a way to get there.

Quinsar
2009-04-12, 11:36 PM
We could get married soon . . .
Then, maybe, daddy could take us there.

Lex-Kat
2009-04-12, 11:41 PM
Daddy? Judy asks, her eyes wide.

Quinsar
2009-04-12, 11:43 PM
Oh, yes, my father . . .

Lex-Kat
2009-04-12, 11:46 PM
Um, does he know about... Judy points at Mint then back to herself. She looks worried.

Quinsar
2009-04-12, 11:47 PM
I haven't talked to him in a while, actually...:smallredface:

The Bushranger
2009-04-12, 11:53 PM
Or they could be teleported there by the base's resident teleporter, who, having finished her shower, now wanders out and in the direction of the pool, although it's entirely possible something else could catch her interest...

Lex-Kat
2009-04-12, 11:53 PM
Judy just looks at Mint, blankly. I'm going to die. She thinks.

Quinsar
2009-04-12, 11:54 PM
What's wrong, dear?

FireFox
2009-04-13, 12:02 AM
Dani's interest may be catched by a black clad figure being thrown out of Sam's doorway.

Lex-Kat
2009-04-13, 12:19 AM
Well.... I just didn't realize I was going to meet... Daddy.

After a longer pause. Do you think he'll like me?

The Bushranger
2009-04-13, 12:23 AM
((*kicks the server*))

Indeed, she does notice this, and quickly turns to head in that direction at a good sprint, slightly worried.

Quinsar
2009-04-13, 12:26 AM
Oh, I'm sure he'll love you, and his name is Jake.

FireFox
2009-04-13, 12:27 AM
Sam exits her room and tackles the guy on the ground, both wrestling for his weapon. Neither notice Dani for now.

Lex-Kat
2009-04-13, 12:31 AM
Jake? That doesn't sound very

((I forget, Mint is a Devil?))

Quinsar
2009-04-13, 12:32 AM
((Yeah, devil.))

He's not a devil, he's a human . . .

The Bushranger
2009-04-13, 12:35 AM
Sam!
pop!
pop!
Dani teleports the rest of the way down the hallway, and aims a swift kick at the head of the Man In Black!

horngeek
2009-04-13, 12:35 AM
The alignment reads LG. Daisuke seems annoyed when he sees this.

Why, in this universe, does everything have to have an alignment? Just group together with like minded people. Well, what-

He then notices Sam and the guy on the floor fighting.

Wait, does this normally happen?

Better stop it. Bakudō 61, Rikujōkōrō!

6 beams of light each fly towards both Sam and the guy fighting.

(unless either has some protection from magic, they will hit both people's waists and immobilise them)

FireFox
2009-04-13, 12:37 AM
The man groans and is knocked out. He's wearing the stereotypical tactical combat gear and a bacalava. Sam rolls to her feet, dodging the light and looks down at the man and then back at Dani. Crap, crap crap. :smalleek:

horngeek
2009-04-13, 12:38 AM
Right. What exactly happened here? Who is this man, and making allowances for the fact that I just got here, who are you?

FireFox
2009-04-13, 12:44 AM
Noticing Daisuke for the first time Sam looks at him warily yet confusedly. I'm Samantha Goswell, who are you?

horngeek
2009-04-13, 12:45 AM
Daisuke Hayashi. I'm a Shinigami. This (indicating the large sword on his back) is Shinken, my Zanpaktou.

The Bushranger
2009-04-13, 12:45 AM
And I'm Dani! the tiny redhead chirps. And Sam! Are you alright?! Who is this guy?

horngeek
2009-04-13, 12:47 AM
If you are referring to me, I have just answered that question. If however you are referring to this man (indecating the guy on the floor) I would very much like to know that too.

FireFox
2009-04-13, 12:47 AM
Sam doesn't look like she understood a word of that. 'Cuz she didn't...
Turning to Dani, she frowns, still looking incredibly panicked. He, uh, he's a Prometheus Securities Operator... They somehow figured out I'm alive...
Courtesy of Judy and Dani, actually.

horngeek
2009-04-13, 12:49 AM
Very well. Who are Promethius, why would they want you dead, and how can I- we- help?

Lex-Kat
2009-04-13, 12:51 AM
((Yeah, devil.))

He's not a devil, he's a human . . .
So your mother's a devil? How'd they meet?

+++++++++++++++++++

Well, if you don't like it, you don't have to join. The pixie flies off in a huff, leaving the Membership form floating in the air.

Membership form

Name:
Current Alignment:
Desired Alignment:
Profession:
Race:
Any other important information:

Quinsar
2009-04-13, 12:52 AM
No, he adopted me...:redface:

I need sleep, please rply, ad I'll respond tommorow.

The Bushranger
2009-04-13, 12:54 AM
Oh dear.

And that's bad huh? Dani takes a deep breath and pulls herself up to her full, four-foot-eight height. This time I'm helping you and I'm not going to let you sneak off without me! She nods in what she hopes is a very stern manner.

It is, of course, a very cute manner.

horngeek
2009-04-13, 12:56 AM
I will help too. I may be new, I may not understand fully why these people would want you dead, but I can rectify that second problem, and I can most likely leave whatever base of operations they have... a smoking ruin. And that would only be their warning.

FireFox
2009-04-13, 12:57 AM
Considering Sam doesn't really even know this guy, she's slightly more inclined to not trust him at all. They don't want me dead. and, nothing personal, but I'm too paranoid to take your help right now.
Wanting Dani to just stop being so damn cute for one second so as to let her think, Sam tries to hold her hand. Maybe it will stun her into silence or something...? My Dad's company. I never got around to letting him know I was raised. I don't really know why he was sent here.

Yeah, that one time Judy was talking to the President of the company about Sam's beacon thingy, she was talking to Sam's father...

Lex-Kat
2009-04-13, 01:00 AM
No, he adopted me...:redface:

((I need sleep, please rply, ad I'll respond tommorow.))
Oh. Judy hugs Mint close. I can't wait to meet him. She smiles.

((DEADTIME as well))

horngeek
2009-04-13, 01:01 AM
Then why would they send somone who you reacted to in this way against? You may consider me untrustworthy, and that is somthing I understand completely. However, having joined GLoG, I feel a certain obligation to help other members. Although it not may seem it, You. Can. Trust. Me. With. This.

The Bushranger
2009-04-13, 01:02 AM
Dani, unfortunatly for Sam, has never found the off-switch for the cute.
The taking of the hand, though, just cause the scale to shift from 'cute' to 'surprised' at least for the moment though.

The hand gets squeezed, too.

And I guess they want you back now, huh?

FireFox
2009-04-13, 01:10 AM
Ordinarily, Sam would be snapping angrily at Daisuke, probably even pointing a gun at his head; violent woman that she is. But Dani appears to have a calming affect on her. Just stand down! It's all right, I was just surprised when this guy appeared in my room! Letting go of Dani, Sam quickly writes a note on a scrap of paper, pins it to the Operator's chest, and activates his teleporter--zzziming him away. Why zzim? Because I'm tired and it sort of fits. There, now Dad knows for sure that I'm alive and that I'll meet with him later. Groaning in anticipation, Sam escapes into her room, slamming the door and deadtiming.

To clarify, or try to at any rate, for the players: Sam's father is the head of the multinational military contractor Prometheus Securities. A few months ago, in Plot, Sam was killed in front of her father. She was later raised and brought back to GLoG by Santa-Vespe. After Judy contacted Sam's father for a kidnapping thing recently, he started to believe that his daughter might be alive. After a month of intelligence gathering, he sent an operative to ascertain if she really was alive. Is this a lot of setup just to (re-)introduce a character. Yes! Argh! But there, in case you were confused, there's your explanation. Now I need sleep.

horngeek
2009-04-13, 01:13 AM
Alright. Now I know what that was about. At least roughly.
Turning to Dani, Daisuke asks I know your name, but I'm afraid I don't know who you actually are.

The Bushranger
2009-04-13, 01:15 AM
(('night FF))

Dani gives Sam a broad, and slightly concerned, smile as she heads into her room, then turns back to Daisuki. Well, I'm lots of things! She smiles. What is it that you would like to know?

horngeek
2009-04-13, 01:18 AM
What is it that you do around here?

The Bushranger
2009-04-13, 01:25 AM
Oh! Dani giggles. Well, I help out with whatever I can! I've helped save Melody's life and helped out with Mint when she got back and generally I just try to make people happy!

Dani, it might be noted, is 4'8", weighs 80 pounds soaking wet, has an appetite that made Garfield throw in the towel, is armed with psionic powers and weapons-grade cuteness, and is currently dressed like this:
http://public4.tektek.org/img/av/0901/d28/1332/9872323.png

horngeek
2009-04-13, 01:28 AM
Hmmm *chuckles*. Well, you certainly do a good job of it.

Daisuke is as my Avatar, except the sword is currently a) not glowing and b) sheathed across his back diagonally.

The Bushranger
2009-04-13, 01:34 AM
Thanks! Dani grins broadly and cutely. I think I need to get something to eat, are you hungry? I love to cook!

horngeek
2009-04-13, 01:36 AM
Okay!

Daisuke goes to the kitchen (or wherever Dani is going to cook) and sits on a chair nearby.

The Bushranger
2009-04-13, 01:40 AM
The Kitchen it is, and Dani doesn't walk there.

She skips there.

And pulls out a frying pan, four lamb chops, and a big bag of hashed brown potatoes, and sets to cooking with a will.

horngeek
2009-04-13, 01:44 AM
Daisuke, although he looks at ease, and in fact is relativley at ease for him, keeps his spiritual senses up around the area, and Shinken does the same.
So, what are you making?

The Bushranger
2009-04-13, 01:51 AM
They might be able to tell that Dani is naturally psionic, if not very powerful...

Lamb and potatoes! she chirps, flipping the lamb chops. Anything you'd like to drink with it?

horngeek
2009-04-13, 01:57 AM
Hmm... I think I'll have sake.

Daisuke is enjoying himself quite visibly, being around Dani, as she is such an innocent person. (or at least acts innocent)

The Bushranger
2009-04-13, 02:01 AM
Dani quickly dishes up the lamb chops - three on her plate and one on his. I need to eat more because of my metabolism! It goes really fast and I have to eat a lot to keep myself going! She grins and carries the plates over, setting one in front of Daisuke along with a bottle of sake and a glass before hopping up on the counter with her plate and starting to eat.

((And her player is falling asleep in his chair, so g'nite))

horngeek
2009-04-13, 02:05 AM
Daisuke smiles. I don't have any doubt of that.
He quickly finishes his lamb chop, and hecides to set up his room.

He then goes to the training room and starts to train. He is practicing using Shinken while sealed.

(deadtime until somone else posts)

billtodamax
2009-04-13, 03:14 AM
Vlad storms into the greatroom, glares at daisuke (I'll get that name wrong so very quickly), and gets himself some tasty emotional depressant. He still has some left since the full moon.

Fredthefighter
2009-04-13, 05:04 AM
Johnny undeadtimes on the sofa, trying to shake something out of his head by the looks of things.
He sighs.
Something is very wrong with the world right now. he says to himself.
He casts a few wards as a precaution and then begins to wander about GLoG.
(The wards make him immune to mind control. They also make energy and physical attacks have less of an effect on him)

Morty
2009-04-13, 05:11 AM
Wenomir is patrolling the base, still looking angry, although the Twibble massacre let him blow off some steam. He's patched up after being bitten by the throng of fanged fur balls.

billtodamax
2009-04-13, 05:12 AM
Vlad downs his emotional repressant like a good boy, then throws the glass at Johnny. He seems enraged.

Fredthefighter
2009-04-13, 05:17 AM
Johnny catches the glass and puts it down carefully.
Woah, is something wrong?

billtodamax
2009-04-13, 05:20 AM
"No, nothing at all, except for the fact that I'm pointlessly enraged!" Vlad throws another glass at johnny. He's getting less angry.
"Now the emotional depressant is kicking in!" He throws a glass at Johnny again, but not trying as much. "And I seem to be getting angry about it!"

Fredthefighter
2009-04-13, 05:23 AM
Johnny catches the first two glasses and ducks the third, causing it to smash against the wall.
Pointlessly? When did this start happening? This may have something to do with how enraged the Twibbles were the other day.
He conjures up a broom and sweeps the broken glass away.

horngeek
2009-04-13, 05:34 AM
Daisuke walks out of the training room, his sword glowing quite brightly.
Okay, you can reseal again, Shinken
as he says this, the glowing stops
Hello, I'm Daisuke Hayashi. But you can call me Daisuke.

billtodamax
2009-04-13, 05:36 AM
"I don't see why it's any of your business." Said Vlad, icily. He's calming down now.
"It's almost finished working." Said Vlad, relief showing on his features.

Fredthefighter
2009-04-13, 05:40 AM
Okay Vlad, okay, I'll stay out of your business.
Johnny turns around to Daisuke
Here's Johnny's profile for reference (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5721303&postcount=146)
Hello sir, I'm Johnny Boy, it's a pleasure to meet you.
He bows kung-fu style.

billtodamax
2009-04-13, 05:44 AM
"No, wait, sorry Johnny, I don't know what happened. The depressant will keep down my anger for a few more hours, but then I'm out. Oh, and that wolf was me, the one you burst in on a while ago." Vlad says. "Hello Daisuke."

Fredthefighter
2009-04-13, 05:46 AM
That actually makes sense. Weird, usually nothing makes sense around here. Not now, not two years from now. Well, must be one of those "once in a blue moon" things.
He shrugs.
It's okay though Vlad, I think irrational anger is affecting quite a few people and animals all across Acronym.

horngeek
2009-04-13, 05:50 AM
Hi. If you want to know what Shinken is, she's my sword. Yes, it makes a lot more sense if you know about Shinigami. Who are you two guys?

Fredthefighter
2009-04-13, 05:53 AM
Well, I just said. I'm Johnny Boy. I'm also a sorcerer and technically, I'm from the future, or at least this version of me is. Time travel magic is hard to explain.

billtodamax
2009-04-13, 05:54 AM
"Oh, and you might not want to go outside. You smell (A) like me and (B) like the many vampires in GLoG unless my player is deadtimed, then you'll be fine. Oh, and it's once in a full moon. I'm a werewolf." Says Vlad, in response to the ninja.

Fredthefighter
2009-04-13, 05:58 AM
I didn't mean that literally Vlad. I was talking about how anything here rarely makes any sense at all.

horngeek
2009-04-13, 05:58 AM
Heh. I've had a couple of encounters with some Dromes that seem to steal people's memories. I've actually managed to destroy some, but it seems that no one else in HALO can reliably effect them. Would you guys know anyone who's had any sucsess against them?

Fredthefighter
2009-04-13, 05:59 AM
Dromes? What the heck is are dromes? I don't know, I saw someone fighting a swarm of something with a "ghost touch" weapon. Are dromes incorporeal or something?

billtodamax
2009-04-13, 06:00 AM
"I know Johnny. I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about Daisuke." Says Vlad. Indeed, the Dromes seem to have left him alone so far.

horngeek
2009-04-13, 06:02 AM
Okay. Yes, the Dromes are incorpreal, and since as a Shinigami, or Death God, I act on a spiritual level, they seem to be effected by my attacks. Johnny, who was the guy you saw fighting those things?

Fredthefighter
2009-04-13, 06:06 AM
His name is Wenomir. He was using a special weapon, a ghost touch weapon. Which is basically a weapon enchanted to affect incorporeal creatures. Magic should be able to affect them though if they're just incorporeal.

billtodamax
2009-04-13, 06:08 AM
"There'll be ghost touch weapons in the armoury." Vlad says, not really having anything else to add to the conversation.

horngeek
2009-04-13, 06:12 AM
As long as I have Shinken, I don't need a ghost touch weapon. And since she's a part of my soul, it'd be pretty hard to lose her.

billtodamax
2009-04-13, 06:14 AM
"I should probably grab something. Probably a dagger or a spear." Says Vlad, thinking. "Of course, if they had souls my sword would work."

horngeek
2009-04-13, 06:16 AM
I don't know whether they have souls... if they do, then I should be able to sense them. And if they don't...

then I will destroy them all the same.

Fredthefighter
2009-04-13, 06:18 AM
A longsword should suit me fine, that way I still have one hand free to cast spells if need be.
He heads off to the armoury, picks out a ghost touch longsword and a sheath, then clips it to his belt.
He leaves a note on the armoury door.
It says:
I've Borrowed a ghost touch longsword. I'll put it back when the dromes go away I promise.
-Johnny Boy.

Fan
2009-04-13, 06:19 AM
Noctis is in the main room not particularly bothered by the apcolypse happening outside, in fact he just seems to be staring at it in the same way that a bored child would on a rainy day.

billtodamax
2009-04-13, 06:22 AM
Vlad goes with him to get a dagger. A ghost touch dagger. He doesn't bother leaving a note though.

horngeek
2009-04-13, 06:25 AM
Daisuke disappears from in front of Johnny and Vlad and appears in front of Noctis
What's happening outside?

Fredthefighter
2009-04-13, 06:31 AM
Johnny gives the blade an expiremental slash through the air, taking care not to hit anyone.
This should do nicely if the dromes come back. he says to himself.
He sheaths the blade and heads into the greatroom.
He looks at Noctis.
Hello, I'm Johnny, it's a pleasure to meet you.
Cue the heart-warming and pleasant smile

billtodamax
2009-04-13, 06:33 AM
Vlad practises with his dagger for a bit, then falls into deadtime.

Fan
2009-04-13, 06:37 AM
Dainsuke:
"Oh, you know. The usual. End of the world, and such again. How are things with you?"

Johnny:
"I'm Noctis Lucius Caelum, prince of the last dying Kingdom of Etherblight, and keeper of the sacred crystals. A pleasure to meet you."

Fredthefighter
2009-04-13, 06:39 AM
Wow, a prince, I can honestly say that I have not met many of those in my life.
He smiles.
Wait, the end of the world? That sounds like a pretty big thing. Do you have any idea what's causing it?

Fan
2009-04-13, 06:44 AM
"Please, my title is only in name most likely by now. As for the apocolypse I have no idea."

Fredthefighter
2009-04-13, 06:47 AM
Oh, right, I'm sorry.
He sighs.
I'm guessing you have no idea on how to stop the apocalypse?
(Urgh, deadtime)

horngeek
2009-04-13, 06:47 AM
My name is Daisuke Hayashi. You can just call me Daisuke, however.

Fan
2009-04-13, 06:58 AM
"Charmed. So, how are things?"

horngeek
2009-04-13, 07:13 AM
Pretty good. I need to go sleep now, though.

(deadtimes)

Quinsar
2009-04-13, 08:18 AM
Oh. Judy hugs Mint close. I can't wait to meet him. She smiles.

((DEADTIME as well))

I should warn you dear, my father is kind of . . . Excentric.

FireFox
2009-04-13, 03:59 PM
Sam is in the hallways.

The Bushranger
2009-04-13, 04:07 PM
Dani, as it happens, is in the Rose Garden at the moment, watching a praying mantis.

FireFox
2009-04-13, 04:09 PM
After awhile of pacing, Sam checks her watch with a sigh and goes to grab a few things from her roomas she gets ready to leave.

Morty
2009-04-13, 04:14 PM
Wenomir is wandering the base, looking angry. He sits down in the Rose Garden in a futile attempt to calm down a bit. He doesn't seem to notice Dani.

The Bushranger
2009-04-13, 04:23 PM
Dani was starting out of the Rose Garden, but pauses at seeing Wenomir. Hey. You seen Jenna anywhere since the other day?

Morty
2009-04-13, 04:29 PM
Nope. I hope she's okay. Something horrible must have happened to her long ago. Rose Garden seems to calm Wenomir down a little bit.

FireFox
2009-04-13, 04:36 PM
Sam puts a note on the fridge, ignoring the bulletin board because it's not that important. Doublechecking the things she's carrying, she teleports away.

Going to Prometheus Securities NAHQ. If not back by 0030 GMT consider captured and come get me keep Dani from going after me.
Sam

The Bushranger
2009-04-13, 04:43 PM
Dani nods. Yeah. Something really bad. I hope we can help her though! She smiles at the thought of helping cheer somebody up. I need to go get something to eat, I'll be right back!

She then heads to the kitchen, just missing Sam as it happens, and reads the note.

Grabbing it off the fridge, she doesn't know whether to yell or cry...so, instead, she crumples it up and tucks it in her pocket so that nobody else will see it, then grabs a bag of potato chips and heads back to the Rose Garden.

Morty
2009-04-13, 04:46 PM
Wenomir keeps sitting there, but sadly his player deadtimes before Dani gets back.

The Bushranger
2009-04-13, 05:03 PM
And so Dani, after experimentally poking at Wenomir, shrugs and heads for the swimming pool, putting her bag of chips on a chair before shrugging off her clothes and diving in.

horngeek
2009-04-13, 05:40 PM
Daisuke wakes up and looks around to see who's up. At the swimming pool he sees Dani
Hello, Dani. Is Sam alright?

horngeek
2009-04-13, 05:57 PM
Seeing that Dani has deadtimed, Daisuke goes and decides to see what else is in the area. Walking out the door, he suddenly disappears.

The Bushranger
2009-04-13, 08:25 PM
((sorry, I got run off by a thunderstorm.))

Dani is too busy swimming like a fish to hear Daisuke, alas...

Finally she does get out of the pool and, slipping on her clothes, sits on the pool chair with her chin in her hands, thinking.

horngeek
2009-04-13, 09:16 PM
Daisuke reappears, walks in, goes back to the pool

Hello, Dani.

The Bushranger
2009-04-13, 09:18 PM
Dani looks up a little startled, eyes wide, then relaxes and smiles. Hi, Daisuke!
She seems a little less cheerful than before, perhaps.

horngeek
2009-04-13, 09:20 PM
Noticing this immediately, Daisuke is concerned
Dani, what's wrong?

Lex-Kat
2009-04-13, 09:25 PM
I should warn you dear, my father is kind of . . . Excentric.
Yeah. That's what I'm afraid of, among other things.

Judy waves at Dani. Shouldn't you dry off before putting your clothes back on?

Quinsar
2009-04-13, 09:28 PM
He''ll love you, I promise.:smallbiggrin:
I could go call him . . .>.>

The Bushranger
2009-04-13, 09:32 PM
Dani giggles and waves back at Judy and Mint, her clothes, being wet, being even skimpier than they were before...
Maybe. I've just got a lot on my mind...it's Sam.

Lex-Kat
2009-04-13, 09:36 PM
To Mint: Yeah. I guess he should know his daughter is getting married, right?

Then Judy looks back to Dani. What's wrong with Sam this time?

horngeek
2009-04-13, 09:38 PM
What's happened to her?

Remembering the circumstances under which he met Dani and Sam, Daisuke then asks She's gone to see her father, hasn't she?

Quinsar
2009-04-13, 09:40 PM
She nods.
I'll be back.
Smiling she heads off.

The Bushranger
2009-04-13, 09:43 PM
Dani nods, in answer to both Daisuke and Judy. She went off, yeah, and left a note saying if she wasn't back by a certain time to come after her, and I'm worried about her. She pulls her knees up to her chest, wrapping her arms around them.

horngeek
2009-04-13, 09:50 PM
What time did she expect to be back? Should she be back yet?

Turning to Judy, Daisuke says
Yesterday I walked into the dorms to find Sam throwing a guy out of her room. Turns out the guy came from her father, trying to find out whether she was alive. She sent a message to her father, saying that she would meet him... apparently she has gone off to do so. However, her reaction to the guy, and partially the fact that Dani is worried about her, makes me worried as well.

Lex-Kat
2009-04-13, 09:57 PM
Judy stands up and walks over to Dani. I'm sure she'll be okay, Dani. If I can help in any way, you let me know. Then Judy follows after Mint.

((30 minute DEADTIME))

Quinsar
2009-04-13, 10:00 PM
Mint returns to the pool, still wearing her, very, very skimpy bikini.
Hse looks very, very happy.

FireFox
2009-04-13, 10:01 PM
Speaking of deadlines, Sam missed hers by a few hours now. Hunh.

The Bushranger
2009-04-13, 10:01 PM
Um, about now, actually.
Dani blinks and looks like she wants to say something more, then smiles at Judy. Thanks! And I will.

Mint, for her part, gets a grin and a very admiring look...

Quinsar
2009-04-13, 10:02 PM
Hey Dani!
Hey- I don't believe we've met... I'm Mint!:smallbiggrin:

The Bushranger
2009-04-13, 10:09 PM
Presumably Mint is introducing herself to Daisuke? :smalltongue:

You look good, Mint! I wish I had your body... Dani comments a little enviously as she stands up, seeming to have made a decision.

Quinsar
2009-04-13, 10:17 PM
Thanks Dani, but this body has gotten e into a lot of trouble . . .
She seems happier tahn normal, a lot happier.

horngeek
2009-04-13, 10:20 PM
Okay, I'm going to do a search.

Daisuke stands in place and lets his spirit energy roam. Although unrestricted, the amount of energy would probably put everyone around him on the floor, that is not his purpose. He draws a circle on the ground, splits it into four parts and draws a japanese character on each

Heart of the south, eye of the north, finger of the west, foot of the east, arrive with the wind and depart with the rain. Bakudo 58. Kaku****suijaku (trans: Summoning of the Tracking Sparrows) {{filter. apparently filtered words inside another get filtered}}

As he speaks, the circle glows, and characters flicker inside it.

This bakudo is a tracking spell. I am currently running a search for Sam. I'll introduce myself once I'm done.

The Bushranger
2009-04-13, 10:26 PM
Yeah, but still...
Dani grins and skips over to hug Mint, keeping an eye on Daisuke's diviniations.
I'm going after Sam. If I'm not back after a little while you guys come after me, alright?

Quinsar
2009-04-13, 10:29 PM
Sure thing Dani.:smallbiggrin:

horngeek
2009-04-13, 10:29 PM
NO! I will have her location soon unless she has an effect on her that prevents spells of any kind from finding her. Besides, if she has missed her deadline, somone is probably preventing her from meeting it, in which case, you most likely need help.

The symbols continue to flicker inside the circle.

The Bushranger
2009-04-13, 10:37 PM
I know where she's supposed to be, Dani says with a giggle, smiling at Daisuke. I appreciate the help, but...this is something I have to do.

She smiles gratefully at Mint, then, on impulse, stands on her tip-toes and gives her a quick kiss before -

pop!

- teleporting away...

Quinsar
2009-04-13, 10:39 PM
Mint blushes, then waves at Daisuke.

Lex-Kat
2009-04-13, 10:40 PM
So how'd it go with daddy? Judy asks.

Quinsar
2009-04-13, 10:43 PM
Great! He sounded really, really happy!
Would you ind if he visited...
Tommorow?
Puppy dog eyes.

Lex-Kat
2009-04-13, 10:51 PM
Well I'm... Judy looks at Mint and just can't bring herself to say no. Okaaay.

That's not fair you know. She says smiling.

Quinsar
2009-04-13, 10:53 PM
She smiles.
Wanna swim?

horngeek
2009-04-13, 10:54 PM
NO!

Daisuke is now in a very agiatated state

She does not understand, if a father would hold his daughter against her will, you cannot predict what else he may do!
He groans
At least I have their position. Mint, Sam, and by this time probably Dani, is at the Prometheus Securities' North America HeadQuarters. I swear that if either is hurt, that those responsible will die. Mint. I am sorry that we could not be properly introduced. I will be going there now. And I will make sure that they are both okay. At the very least, I and Sam's father will be having words.

Daisuke runs out the door Bring light to the darkness, Shinken. His sword begins to glow brightly as he says this, and he disappears as he runs out the door.

Lex-Kat
2009-04-13, 11:03 PM
Judy watches as Daisuke runs off. He's kinda excitable, isn't he. Last one in is a Demon. With that, Judy dives in.

((DEADTIME))

Quinsar
2009-04-13, 11:04 PM
Mint jumps in, and dissapears under the water.

Kaelaroth
2009-04-14, 05:59 AM
Where was I?
Oh, yes.
Boom (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5993373&postcount=1300)!

Lex-Kat
2009-04-14, 11:47 AM
Melody is asleep under her favorite cherry tree, again.

Lord Magtok
2009-04-14, 11:49 AM
Oh hell. Meteors and hail, lovely. Things needed to be hurried along, people are definitely dying now, the MagCave can only shield itself from the onslaught for so long, and GLoG can't be doing too well, either.

And so, to make a point, Magtok steps into the Good League, closing his steel-lined umbrella as he does, the alignment scanner registering him as evil.

Melody? Melody, you undeadtimed and around here? Your mother called, she wanted to see you. C'mon, before the hail kills me again.

Technically not a lie. Happy did call. And she probably wanted to see her adoptive daughter at some point.

Morty
Wenomir is patrolling the base, whistling. It seems that his augmentation has protected him from the effects of the plague attacking humans.

FireFox
Aurea is wandering.

Morty
2009-04-14, 11:58 AM
And suddenly, Wenomir who's suprpisingly sneaky for someone of his stature approaches Magtok from behind.
And what is Your Lordship doing here?

Lex-Kat
2009-04-14, 11:59 AM
Melody hears Magtok mention momma, and comes running. Where is she? Is she okay?

Then she pauses. Is this a trap?

Lord Magtok
2009-04-14, 12:08 PM
Magtok shakes his head.

Your mother's fine, it's not a trap, things are okay. She just said she wanted to see you, and since they couldn't risk leaving the Citadel to come here, I'm here to bring you to her. We can either go now, or spend fifteen minutes questioning my motives, which are to simply let her know things aren't too pretty out here and she should do something sooner than later.

Lex-Kat
2009-04-14, 12:16 PM
Oh, okay.

She waves at Wenomir. Hi Wenomir. I'm going to go with Magtok. Of course, if he's not being honest about his motives, you can let momma and Fanboy know who took me.

When Magtok leaves, Melody will follow.

Morty
2009-04-14, 12:19 PM
Wenomir sighs.
Melody, your mother is going to kill me if I let you just walk away with His Lordship here.
He eyes Magtok angrily.

Lord Magtok
2009-04-14, 12:26 PM
Magtok smiles and leaves, opening up that steel umbrella again.

You won't regret this, Wenomir. Melody, stay under the umbrella. If a meteor comes, we either fly out of its path or teleport.

Lex-Kat
2009-04-14, 12:32 PM
It'll be okay Wenomir, I promise. And if you come along, who'll tell Momma where I went and who with, if it is a trap?

She waves goodbye to Wenomir, with a cheery smile. Then gets under Magtok's umbrella and goes with him.

Morty
2009-04-14, 12:35 PM
Wenomir sighs. Inside, he wishes to tear Magtok's head off, but he's keeping the strange anger under control.
Okay then, go.

Darkcomet
2009-04-14, 02:37 PM
A lone figure limps towards GLoG, looking burnt, and leaving a trail of blood behind him. Upon closer examination it's recognizable as Vyrn, his face covered in boils.

Shortly after, an electic burst blasts the door down. Vyrn limps into the building and blinks a few times.

...Seems I made it...

And then he collapses. He's not aware of the hospital's existence, it would seem, and he knows of the GLoG infirmary.

happyturtle
2009-04-14, 03:01 PM
Happyturtle glances over her character list and discovers that she's created exactly two characters that are not human or part human in her time in Acronymia. Weird. And one of them is dead.

So Susan, covered with boils, goes to the door and has Vyrn taken to the infirmary.

Her plot immunity has caused her to completely forget the existence of Rose. :smalleek:

Darkcomet
2009-04-14, 03:14 PM
The drones will report that Vyrn, besides the boils, has the following injuries:
A large gash on his back from a giant piece of hail
Severe burns from the fire plumes
A severely injured right leg from being too close to an impacting meteor

Ouch. :smalleek:

happyturtle
2009-04-14, 03:28 PM
Ouch indeed! Susan and the drones work as best they can to treat his wounds. She calls to see about transferring him to the hospital, but when she hears about their long waiting times, she decides that he's better off remaining where he is. Less medical expertise, but more attention spared for him.

The leg is splinted, the burns treated, and the gash disinfected and stitched shut. The boils, sadly, get nothing but salt water compresses.

Darkcomet
2009-04-14, 03:42 PM
Poor guy. First he gets hit by the dromes and now this. Too slow...

Meanwhile, Deren undeadtimes in the halls. He doesn't seem to have as many or as severe boils, though. Probably a result of whatever genetic screw-up gave him his incorporeality ability.

Quinsar
2009-04-14, 05:35 PM
There's a knock at the front door.

Lex-Kat
2009-04-14, 06:20 PM
Lex, the current official door opener of GLoG, opens the door. May I help you?

Quinsar
2009-04-14, 06:22 PM
Outside is a fairly normal looking man, wearing a white T-shirt, and jeans, he has short Brown hair and looks to be in his early fourties.
Hello, I'm Jake, I'm here to see Mint . . .

Lex-Kat
2009-04-14, 06:36 PM
Mint? Does she, um, know you're coming? Lex looks at him inquisitively.

Quinsar
2009-04-14, 06:36 PM
She invited me.

Lex-Kat
2009-04-14, 06:54 PM
Oh. Lex let's him in. Are you a friend of hers?

Quinsar
2009-04-14, 06:56 PM
He enters.
Her father.

Deadtime, sorry.

Lex-Kat
2009-04-14, 07:04 PM
Lex looks at him, astonished. Mint!!!! She yells out as she goes in search of her.

billtodamax
2009-04-15, 02:43 AM
Vlad wanders outside, sword sheathed, palms up. He's standing just under a little jutty out thing. An eave, I think.

From the bushes around him, innocent shadows, ones you probably wouldn't have looked twice at, materialise into humans and wolves, most of them naked, or wearing ragged clothes, a mix of both male and female. At the center of them, fowards from the others, is a tall male with two thin swords crossed diagonally acrossed his back. He's completely naked.
"You finally decided to show your face, huh Vlad?" Said the stranger. He jumped sideways as a bit of fire landed on him.
Vlad smilied at him.
"Got a bit of problem with fire, Gabe?" Vlad asked.
"Hey, back off. I could have these guys rip you to bits in a second" Gabe says.
"I know you can Gabe, and you'd like to wouldn't you?" Vlad said. "But you can't, because you have a feeling I know what's causing this rain."
"Well, do you?" Gabe asked
"I've been listening." Said Vlad "And I know where we can go to get out of it. But we'll need that wizard you've got back there. Where is he, Gabe?"
A wolf standing near Vlad transformed into a man wearing the long flowing robes that marked him as a mage.
"Uh, hello Vlad" Said the mage.
"You bit him?" Vlad asked Gabe. "Sickening."
"Well, He needed to be useful beyond getting us here. Turns out he still doesn't fight very well." Said Gabe. They were both ignoring the mage.
"He can still cast spells?" Vlad asked.
"Um, yes the change doesn't seem to have affected my ability to cast." Gabe turned and snarled at the mage. The mage backed down.
"Well tell him to teleport us to The Glass Citadel." Vlad says. Gabe turns to the mage.
"You heard him!" The mage starts waving his hands in a mystic sort of way and starts chanting in a vague sort of way, linking minds with Vlad, taking the position of the Citadel from his mind, then teleporting all of the werewolves there. Anyone who runs outside at any stage of this post will probably get ignored. Or just growled at by the lesser NPC werewolves. If they're too close, they'll get teleported to the citadel as well.

banjo1985
2009-04-15, 04:52 AM
Jenna undeadtimes in her room, feeling much better. Quite embarressed about her over-reaction to Wenomir too.

She heads out into the corridors and wanders for a bit, searching for him ,or at least his quarters. She wants to apologise.

"Jenna girl, you are such an ass-hat! You've only been here a few weeks and you go off on one like that...Drake always did say you were hot-headed..."

Drake...ouch. That one hurt.

Quinsar
2009-04-15, 08:30 AM
Lex looks at him, astonished. Mint!!!! She yells out as she goes in search of her.

Mint is in the kitchen.

Darkcomet
2009-04-15, 10:05 AM
Vyrn undeadtimes in the infirmary, still recovering from his apocalypse-induced injuries.

Morty
2009-04-15, 11:13 AM
Wenomir is patrolling the base, his room empty.

Quinsar
2009-04-15, 06:06 PM
Jake is looking for Mint, woh is at the time i her room.

Lex-Kat
2009-04-15, 06:38 PM
Judy, who is currently coming out of the Training Room, hears Lex call out for Mint. She sees the pixie fly off toward the living quarters.

Then she sees Jake, and quickly her mind realizes who this person is. Oh ****!! He's here early.

She quickly goes to training room 2, enters the vent maze created by some long dead Vespe character (:smallfrown:), and comes out just inside her room. (She modified it :smallwink:)

Quinsar
2009-04-15, 06:41 PM
Mint is checking her weapons.

Vespe Ratavo
2009-04-15, 06:41 PM
Judy might hear a faint voice as she crawls through the maze. Huh...hello? Is someone there? Please help me, I've been trapped in this maze for so long...I think someone modified it, and now I can't get out...I'm scared...hello? Don't leave meee-

Terry576
2009-04-15, 06:46 PM
Ven wanders around, finds TEH COUCH, and sits on TEH COUCH. Why is it caps and spelt wrong? Tune in next post, or maybe not! Or possibly. Maybe. Why are you still reading this? Go away. LEAVE ME ALONE!

Lex-Kat
2009-04-15, 07:30 PM
Judy might hear a faint voice as she crawls through the maze. Huh...hello? Is someone there? Please help me, I've been trapped in this maze for so long...I think someone modified it, and now I can't get out...I'm scared...hello? Don't leave meee-
Judy goes back in, looking for the source of the voice. Where are you? Judy calls out.

Quinsar
2009-04-15, 07:37 PM
Jake wanders still.

Vespe Ratavo
2009-04-15, 07:43 PM
No! Don't say that! He'll- A giant mechanical stomping foot o' continuity appears and stomps. And stomps. And stomps. And stomps.

Then there's silence.

The Bushranger
2009-04-15, 07:44 PM
Meanwhile, there's a knock on the door.

Quinsar
2009-04-15, 08:12 PM
Mint leave sher room, hearing the knock, and goes to answer.

The Bushranger
2009-04-15, 08:15 PM
She'll find Shrike (http://public4.tektek.org/img/av/0901/d07/1019/3415366.png) standing at the door.

Heya. Thought I'd drop by and check on the friends of that brat of a sister of mine, she says good-naturedly. Mind if I come in?

billtodamax
2009-04-15, 08:17 PM
Greg is coming out of his room. He's got a lot of boils all over his body.
"Why am I covered in boils?" He asks.

Quinsar
2009-04-15, 08:20 PM
Sure thing.:smallbiggrin:

The Bushranger
2009-04-15, 08:27 PM
There was some sort of magical plague going around, not everyone had it, Shrike observes with distate before grinning back at Mint as she enters the base. So how is Danielle these days anyway?

billtodamax
2009-04-15, 08:27 PM
"Oh god am I sick? I hope I don't start halucinating. Took ages to clean it up last time." Greg walks over to the infirmary to get help from the med drones there.

Quinsar
2009-04-15, 08:28 PM
Good, she's not in right now, though.

Terry576
2009-04-15, 08:28 PM
Depending on whether or not Shrike is the one who stole my copy of the Da Vinci Code, there will be a different response.

If stolen:

YOU! THE PERSON WHO STOLE MY BOOK! Though I may have gotten another copy. YOU SHALL PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Ven gets up, trips over his feet, and somehow manages to land on his hand. I think I need to stop trying to make people "PAY"....

Else:

Ven continues to sleep. He's cool like that.

The Bushranger
2009-04-15, 08:36 PM
Nope, nobody paid Shrike to steal any books lately.
Not even the Necromonicon.
More's the pity.

Ah. Shrike nods. I guess I can amuse myself otherwise then. :smallamused:

She's told me a lot about you, by the way.

Lex-Kat
2009-04-15, 08:38 PM
No! Don't say that! He'll- A giant mechanical stomping foot o' continuity appears and stomps. And stomps. And stomps. And stomps.

Then there's silence.
Judy continues looking. Because a strange shift seems to have erased what Judy thought, and instead she called out for her little friend who is stuck in the Vent maze.

Quinsar
2009-04-15, 08:44 PM
Really?
Like what?

Terry576
2009-04-15, 08:46 PM
Alas, the Necromonicon is possibly THE most awesome thing in the history of awesome. Awesome. YAY! Why don't we abuse powerful magical objects more in RPing? Because its not fun.

Ven has randomly found an office chair. And we all know what we do with office chairs...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spinning in circles. Makes the world go... LEFT! Or right. Or was it round..?

The Bushranger
2009-04-15, 08:48 PM
Oh, lots of things. Shrike chuckles. How envious she is of you, for one thing, and how much she admires you, for another.

Quinsar
2009-04-15, 08:49 PM
Really? . . .:smallconfused:

Lex-Kat
2009-04-15, 08:56 PM
After searching and not finding her dear friend, Judy climbs out of the vent in her room, takes aquick shower and gets dressed.

Then she calmly walks goes looking for Jake.

The Bushranger
2009-04-15, 08:58 PM
Really. Shrike nods empathcally as she drops herself onto the couch in the TV room. Both of those in a good way, of course. :smallbiggrin:

Quinsar
2009-04-15, 09:00 PM
Jake is by the kitchen.

Mint nods and sits next to Shrike, but not too close . . . Yeah.

Terry576
2009-04-15, 09:08 PM
As spinning around, and around, and around does not end well, Ven falls off his chair, which vanishes randomly. Fwee. Of course, vanishing chairs signify....

Stuff.

Will this stuff be revealed?
Will Ven die of shock?
Will I stop talking like this?
Tune in next time on...
Terry576's posts!

Terry is bored.

The Bushranger
2009-04-15, 09:08 PM
Thus revealing another difference between the sisters aside from their height: Dani would be moving closer. :smalltongue:

So she also tells me she's to be a flowergirl at your wedding?

((And dinnertime here. Back later))

Quinsar
2009-04-15, 09:17 PM
Yeah, the flowergirl.

Lex-Kat
2009-04-15, 09:21 PM
Judy walks up to Jake, intentionally making a little noise as not to scare him. Hello sir. My name is Judy. I believe you are Mint's father. She holds out a hand to him.

Quinsar
2009-04-15, 09:27 PM
Judy!?
My daughters future wife?!:smallbiggrin:

Lex-Kat
2009-04-15, 09:32 PM
Judy takes a step back, not quite sure what to say. Y... yes.

Quinsar
2009-04-15, 09:37 PM
It's a great pleasure to meet you.:smallbiggrin:
He offers his hand.

Lex-Kat
2009-04-15, 10:00 PM
Judy shakes his hand. It's a pleasure to meet you sir. Mint's told me little about you.

Quinsar
2009-04-15, 10:08 PM
And I know nothing of you . . .
Look, I want to talk to you guys about something...
DO you know where Mint is?

Lex-Kat
2009-04-15, 10:22 PM
Last I saw her, she was in our room. This way. She starts to lead Jake that way.

((DEADTIME for 30 min.))

Quinsar
2009-04-15, 10:24 PM
He follows.

Lex-Kat
2009-04-15, 11:01 PM
Unless she sees or hears Mint elsewhere, Judy leads him to their room.

She cleaned it earlier this morning. :smallbiggrin:

Quinsar
2009-04-15, 11:02 PM
He follows her there.
Wow, nice and clean.

Lex-Kat
2009-04-15, 11:06 PM
((Is Mint there?))

Thanks.

Quinsar
2009-04-15, 11:07 PM
Sure, in the shower, though.

Lex-Kat
2009-04-15, 11:15 PM
Um, just a moment. Judy goes into the bathroom and shuts the door. Mint, your father's here.

Quinsar
2009-04-15, 11:16 PM
She eeks, jumps out of the shower, pulls on underwear and a robe, then asks,
In our room?

Lex-Kat
2009-04-15, 11:30 PM
Judy smiles at Mint. Damn I should see her fresh from the shower more often. She thinks.

Yes, in our room. I was looking for you. I didn't know you were in the shower.

Quinsar
2009-04-15, 11:32 PM
I guess this'll do...
She moves towards the door.

Lex-Kat
2009-04-15, 11:36 PM
Judy tries to stop her. No, no, no! Let me get you something to wear.

She opens the door just enough so that she can slip out, then quickly shuts it. She grins at Jake. Um, she'll be out in a moment.

Quinsar
2009-04-15, 11:37 PM
Sure thing.
He smiles.

Lex-Kat
2009-04-15, 11:44 PM
Judy goes to the closet, grabs one of Mint's skirts and matching tops. Then goes to the dresser and pulls out some necessary intimates, making sure that daddy don't see them. Then slips back into the bathroom. Here.

Quinsar
2009-04-15, 11:44 PM
Thank you.
She tries to kiss her, before putting them on.

Lex-Kat
2009-04-16, 12:51 AM
Judy is kissed. She then slips back out. She sits down next to Jake.

Sooooo. What do you do for a living?

Quinsar
2009-04-16, 12:53 AM
Mint starts to do her hair quick.

I'm a dentist.:smallsmile:

And I deadtime, we'll continue tommorow?

The Bushranger
2009-04-16, 12:57 AM
Shrike, for her part, is now in the training room.

Doing something that some might find surprising from the redhead who, in many ways, is the polar opposite of her sister.

Meditating.

Lex-Kat
2009-04-16, 01:01 AM
Oh. Judy sits silently, feeling slightly uncomfortable.

((Yup. Same Mint/Judy time. Same Mint/Judy place.

Bye BR. DEADTIME))

The Bushranger
2009-04-16, 01:06 AM
((sleep well!))

Shrike will remain in a deep state of kel'no'reem meditation until morning.