PDA

View Full Version : D20 Future Campaign

Laios
2006-08-22, 03:42 PM
I have an idea using the D20 modern, D20 Future and the D20 Modern Future Tech books. My campaign takes place in the future, around the PL 7 and PL 8 area of the D20 Future. The characters start out in Neo New York, orbiting Earth. My Idea will send the PCs across the solar system trying to find the source of an evil alien race known as the Kaiwrath. They will travel on land and in a predesigned space fighter. It is meant to be a strict RP campaign and will eventually lead to a part two of the campaign. Part two is meant to give the PCs a fright. It will be a horror campaign based off of the game Doom. The PCs will be stationed on Demios when it dissapears from the sky. I will have them battling Demons in their search for the portal to Earth. Tell me what you think and feel free to ask any questions you may have about this campaign.

Yuki Akuma
2006-08-22, 05:10 PM
Wow, you just spoiled the entire plot there, buddy. Might not want to do that.

Also: Interested.

Fax Celestis
2006-08-22, 05:16 PM
Not as interested as much as I am in the Psi-Fi campaign discussed around here, but still rather interested.

Laios
2006-08-22, 09:51 PM
Ruined the plot? Oh no, you have no idea what i have planned. This is just scratching the surface. Anyway, do you think it is a good idea?